Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast, especially.
Speaker 2: That old Gray Pumpkin take that appears Morgan Daddy.
Speaker 3: I need to find the lady who's chunder this is? Is she here?
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show, Gold one, O four by.
Speaker 3: Three, Hey coome on and Wednesday morning, Welcome to the Christian O'Connell Show on Goal Good one and Patsy morning, Good morning Jack.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 3: So yesterday Patsy and I were talking about go to see the Barbie movie over the weekend. The other part of Barbenheimer is Oppenheimer. You went to get your atomic bomb on last night?
Speaker 2: The boys, all eight of us boys packed into the Imaccidable last night to watch the bombs go off.
Speaker 3: Come on, bro, we don't need no plastic doll movie. It's going to watch a proper movie by Nolan, our guy.
Speaker 2: And then I bought the anchor along as well. So eight boys in one of the women.
Speaker 4: How delightful for.
Speaker 3: All that test stops right.
Speaker 2: It's a brilliant film.
Speaker 3: Was raving about it. I've got tickets to go and see it tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where are you sitting? Because I was in a third row and it's too close.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I do picture.
Speaker 2: I'm near the back goes for.
Speaker 3: Noisy Movie. I don't want to be too near the front, but.
Speaker 2: It's what a spectacle. And I had to get home last night. Were you googling YouTube Oppenheimer.
Speaker 3: It's a really big, complicated story.
Speaker 2: There's just so much in there, because how.
Speaker 3: BIG's the cast, just like he's got like a thousand well known.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's insane. And so I was saying to you, like last week when I saw a Mission Impossible in Imax, I watched the trailer for Oppenheimer, and I was worried that when I went it would be too loud because the trailer alone was freaking everybody out.
Speaker 3: These days with the way those were you an imax.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in an imax.
Speaker 3: It's so they've got these speakers everywhere now they like in your bum almost that's Christopher Nolan in my ass. You know, it's not everything someone's shaking you with the.
Speaker 2: So I said to the boys, I'm buying for everybody, and I did. I ordered them online and then when they came they're like swimmers ear plugs, and wife.
Speaker 3: Got those because it's just stop water getting it.
Speaker 2: I've never used it before, so they're not.
Speaker 3: Sound very well underwater, so there's no underwater imaxis.
Speaker 2: Or at the start of the film, I plug plug the gels into my ear the.
Speaker 3: Weird sure you wouln't be to hear anything.
Speaker 2: Then for the whole start of the movie, it's just dialogue. They're not blowing stuff up straight away. So I've got some audio of what it was it was sounding like for me last night.
Speaker 3: Chance pay all that money to go and IMAX and even just about hair Cilly and Murphy and talking. It sounds like you were next to when the atomic bob went off and it blew your ears out. This is what it must have sounded like afterwards.
Speaker 2: So I was bringing the gels in and out of my ears when he was in the labin talking to his college.
Speaker 3: All the crew doing that as well.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't even give them the gels because I was embarrassed that they were. There was the how do you're not normally you're plugged. So then when they look like they were going to set off an atomic bomb, then I would shove them back in my eyes much.
Speaker 3: I'm going to say, brilliant film, and you think it will win Oscars next year?
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's brilliant a Christopher Nolan's best film. Yeah name for three of his others Batman one, Batman two.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Extra Time on the time Waster for the best in show this morning, you can win a two hundred and fifty dollars worth of Uniclothe winter clothing back Stay Warm with uniclosed range of high quality everyday clothing heat Tech Ultra Light down. Items are designed to keep you warm even on the coldest of mornings. Not the smrnest Fresh shop Now are in store online at unicloth dot com. All right, we're asking you to motivate a movie. Motivational movies. Okay, let's go adam boys in theords heard.
Speaker 2: We should add we should add atta boys to our list of phrases that are dying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gold, hear that enough anymore? You can do it. You can do e t you can do And I know yesterday you hand men who stare at their goals, men who stay at their gold medals. God, I worked really hard, this jack of boy. What have you got motivate a movie?
Speaker 2: Mentors of a Geisha. They got to look up to somebody who hid silver bluss Chin up, chin up bang bang, No, that's very good.
Speaker 3: That's gold plus chinup is another phrase, old timey phrase.
Speaker 2: It needs to stay and star wars the Empire. Pats on the back.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 3: That's gold which as well.
Speaker 1: Look Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Can I just say this now? I get the feeling that I don't want you going to see any more big movies during the week because I've act old thousand yard stands. Coming out as Oppenheimer last night has opened up a lot of questions to me, one of which you just us being in a studio. I'm not sure whether we should be asking on air, but I've noticed a lot of staring out the window. Oppenheimer's woken something up with you.
Speaker 2: I'll say this, it will really make you think using atomic weapons, huh.
Speaker 3: I don't know about you, Patsy, but I needed that that intervention because very close to splitting the atom again in my carriage. A lot of thought going on over there, because even now is not the worrying. All right, motivate a movie. Let's see what you've got bear in mind best and show wins two hundred and fifty dollars worth of uniglow. Let's go Annie, Annie, Annie, give that goal that is so basic. Come on, that's not Oppenheimer, Rebecca List, Edward, busybe Hands, gold Josh Christian not no country for old member, go comfy for old men. It's not really if we say, make a movie more comfy Edward motivated hands, Bronze thought motivated hands world record, throw Mama from the train, Will and Woody up to some prank right now, guys, this crazy boy's doing now you got you just up as women again. All that mission is very possible. Mission is very possible. Tim catch me you can.
Speaker 2: Gold Mark, well.
Speaker 3: Done, driving Miss Daisy to greatness. Silver Uh some almost fire in the belly. He's got his rushion back. God plus, Mark and Seford, well done an ocean's elevation. It's silver plus all right, who wins the price? I liked it?
Speaker 2: Rebecca, any any any oil oil owner?
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: All right, if you're already at work, knocked on or just about a knock on, give us a call this morning nine four one four one o four three while the rest of the city's asleep. If you're already at work, we want to celebrate that we have now our own unique mugs for knock On.
Speaker 2: Brand new mugs, which is also why is the logo so small?
Speaker 3: What is that an I test?
Speaker 2: You have to pay for one one if you've got binoculars on a station.
Speaker 3: Now about branding, Nike reduced that swoosh, make it barely perceptible.
Speaker 2: But these are one of the kind mugs that's hay on the back.
Speaker 3: They really are the world's smallest logo. It's like this stations deeply ashamed of me. He can have his name on there, but in.
Speaker 2: Tiny funk it says on the back, I'm knocking on with the Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 3: No, no, it's it's it's with it.
Speaker 6: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Knock on Wednesday. This is for you Melbourne, if you're already at work, knocked on. We have now special mugs with tiny, tiny show logo, the smallest branding in the world.
Speaker 2: But the mug itself quality.
Speaker 3: God, that's small mug space. It's more about the mug than the show. Sorry, what the show is that?
Speaker 2: If to squint, actually, if you place your when picking up the mug, if you place your thumb in the right way, you can't see anything. No, there's no logo at all.
Speaker 3: If you don't stop listening to the show, you fall out with the stone ways. Put your thumb over it. You can air brush us out. You can thumb us out. No, no, d that's it. No charn Are you not do not work? Are you at work right now? Work?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 3: Well? Focus man. The last five minutes, Patsy, he's been arguing with producer Rio about who didn't invite who to the footy this weekend. I've presided over a civil war and.
Speaker 7: I could judge and think, Yeah, it's like Rio would say one version of history, Jack saying another of because they're two footy teams are playing each other and the playmaker creating this confusion.
Speaker 3: Tom the senior producer, Oh yeah, playmaker playbreaker? Any who? Oppenheimer Knom. I've noticed, by the way, when you hang out with your boy crew during the week you come in quite boisy, who's coming to the footy?
Speaker 1: Rio?
Speaker 3: You come with me? I ain't going with you going to light crew. I can tear it up. I ain't seeing that Barbie's opping. Iiman with the crew. Testoster levels are very high right now. Please stand away from the speakers. You could grow testicles get tuned into Jack's side on the left. Boys, where were we? You know?
Speaker 8: John?
Speaker 3: You not work? I don't even know answer. I mean, what hope is there now? Wonder the station is getting tiny fun. That's how to phase you out, certainly not on the mud keeping fired. That's why starts with point zero one follow. It's a new way. I'm not on, guys, I'm not talking Christian. I've been at work since four am, running machines, Laura. I'd love a little bit more detail other than just running machines. Killian Murphy is the machine runner, Laurie. You can have a mug. Let's go to lions here, San.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Good morning Christian and crew.
Speaker 3: Good morning mate. So you're noted on where are you at work right now? What's work for you? Shenan?
Speaker 10: I'm a street sweet bar. I do the footpaths and the guarders and all in the city of Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Good man, thank you very much for it. So you in the little ride along sort of machine.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's the one. Yeah, the Johnson, the Johnson from England from your.
Speaker 2: Clean streets.
Speaker 3: We may have been robbers of the ashes, but you cut rob our street sweepers. You know, up and down, bucking the palace the mail every day that queen wants so much. He's dead now. The king wants to open his windows and see clean streets. He knows the Johnson's are out there. Get your Johnson's out.
Speaker 10: I start four in the morning, fish midday, so it's good. But just getting up in the morning cart that's all well.
Speaker 3: In the little machine then the probably the Johnson five point one is it. And they've got a little radio in there as well, so you can.
Speaker 10: Hear they've got a radio. They got a radio, and they also got a two way radio sol contact with the supervisors and all that.
Speaker 8: Radio.
Speaker 10: You guys are really good. I'll listen to this every morning.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. Know well, we'll send you a mugg and some of the random merchandise as well. That's got bigger writing for the show logo.
Speaker 2: Can I ask what is the what's the max speed of the Johnson? Don't you always want the how far? Like these? Like when when it's the end of the day and you're not sweeping anymore, can you just get on the freeway and drive drive it, clean it.
Speaker 3: On the way home.
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 10: We well, I'm well depots in Kingsington. So it's only about sixteen minutes drive. It's twenty minutes for the depot. So we going norm the Dinond Road. So just slowly, you know. We just do about twenty k's some of that. Not too fast right now.
Speaker 3: Now, now we've gone into this, I am curious. Now right, let's follow the three. So is there a limiter on the Johnson?
Speaker 10: There is on the footpath. Apparently we met to do about five to teen k's on the footpath, but this.
Speaker 3: Time of the morning, I just feed it up to a good fifty get it done quicker.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. At the end of the sweeping, when all the sweeping cone.
Speaker 3: Can you take the brushes up and drive it?
Speaker 2: Ye? Just emerging the traffic.
Speaker 3: Yes, suddenly do in the seventeen on the freeway.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, we can go in the traffic.
Speaker 10: Yes, that's right. We could do about forty k forty kye.
Speaker 3: We got the answer. Ropenheimer. All right, Uhan, thank you very much to listen to the show, and we're sending you some of our stuff. All right, take care buddy very much, by bye bye body k guys. Max speed On knows to Johnson Andrew, Good morning, want to go. I'm good. Knocked on Andrew. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Then down at freezing cold Warrigal. It's about five degrees here at the moment, and on the concrete or so. Getting ready for a big poor tomorrow.
Speaker 5: So yeah, already knocked on.
Speaker 3: So what are you what you're doing for the next twenty four hours? If the pause tomorrow? What are you doing is looking at the empty hole at this time tomorrow, guys, take for dirie. We'll fill it with something.
Speaker 8: Got to get these all, got to get this ready for the paw. So I could be here twenty four hours, right, how long it takes to get ready. But it's not all good. Got plenty to do, plenty to get to get ready.
Speaker 2: So Andrew, how many square meet?
Speaker 8: Is you pouring a thousand?
Speaker 3: Ooh, it's a big paw, big Paul, one of the biggest ones of the year so far, is it?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 8: No, Well, I'm at the Warrigal Legend Center here, I've got I've got seven and a half thousand squares the paw. We've poured three thousand already. This will be, this will be, this will be four thousand me my boys, for the six of us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jack, honey, piece away? What's it? What's the max speed of the Poor?
Speaker 13: Depends on how fast.
Speaker 3: A minute?
Speaker 14: Ye?
Speaker 3: During the song? All right then, Andrew namy crewe are you already at work with other guys there or getting ready for the Big Poor?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, we're all we're all ready. There's there's Marco, there's Ray, there's Brett, there's Uh, there's John, and there's.
Speaker 3: Sam Ocean even stood around that big old right now? Guys, what time is the Big Poor? Tomorrow? Is it during the during the show?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, we started seeking tomorrow morning. Start pouring six. We've got about there'll be about two hundred and you want.
Speaker 3: To cross that. Yeah, let's did a big Big Poor hashtag. Let's start it trending now Big Paul.
Speaker 2: Live, but he's going to focus. He got me on the phone.
Speaker 3: Does it matter? Peter can do it or Marco one of the others there?
Speaker 2: Okay, not Ray, not Ray, you know Rays not ready yet?
Speaker 3: Guys, crazy my phone raised the old man because he is old Man's name, isn't he You might as well stick him in that hole.
Speaker 8: Pour over it the next one if I wouldn't mind pouring.
Speaker 2: But maybe we don't cross this guy.
Speaker 8: I saw Openheimer on Friday.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, is that a different one? Is a tribute?
Speaker 8: Bad whatever? I walked out after two hours. Worst movie I've ever seen.
Speaker 5: I reckon.
Speaker 2: Get to the explosion?
Speaker 3: Oh no, because you imagine the poor that they had to do after they flattened that city.
Speaker 5: I couldn't stand it any longer.
Speaker 8: It was too boring, really.
Speaker 3: But you did two hours of it, didn't you want to know to the end?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 13: Couldn't.
Speaker 8: I couldn't handle it.
Speaker 2: You pretty much watched him do all the calculations on the blackboard, but you didn't get to watch the bomb go off.
Speaker 8: I didn't get to see the big flag anymore.
Speaker 3: Jack, interesting, All right, well they were send you and the crew marks okay, Andrew all good, thank you, all right, thanks mate, Live radio guys, live radio. One minute. You having a laugh for one minute, like, oh god, where do we? Where do you go? What do you say that? I was looking forward to the Big poor? But it's not on now, Briner.
Speaker 1: Now you're listening to the Question o'cyls show podcast.
Speaker 3: Taylor Dane Tell It to My Heart six fifty three, Christian O'Connell's show on God we're doing knockoff. He celebrates. Oh yeah, the big poor knock on. Will we celebrate if you're at work right now, already knocked on on nine four one four one o four three. You can have one of our exclusive knocked on mugs with a tiny font mark. Good morning, good morning, Good morning, Mark, welcome to the show. You already knocked on? Where's work for you?
Speaker 12: I'm on the road, christ and on the way to Pindigo.
Speaker 3: And what are you doing in Bendigo?
Speaker 13: Home deliveries customers?
Speaker 3: What are you delivering?
Speaker 2: What's everything that you.
Speaker 13: Can buy in a house?
Speaker 9: First jobs and up and down onto a builder.
Speaker 3: A big old truck in it everything you can buy itt ran like beds.
Speaker 13: You can buy for a house?
Speaker 3: We deliver, you deliver it sounds like back breaking hard work. The mark mark. You can have one of our marks, my friend. Thanks for listening to the show.
Speaker 5: Not a problem, Thanks Christian.
Speaker 13: Thanks guys.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Nick here, come on and Nick?
Speaker 5: Hello, Hello Nick?
Speaker 3: And what are you up to? What are you knocked on doing right now?
Speaker 13: I'm knocked on at Haart Marine Boat Building. We build pilot boats and police boats.
Speaker 2: Get out.
Speaker 3: That is interesting. See you're building police boats. Now Jack already wants to know what's the max speed of a police boat.
Speaker 13: Oh, we've got them out until about thirty five not And I.
Speaker 2: Was afraid you're going to say not, I have no idea.
Speaker 3: What what's that?
Speaker 2: In case?
Speaker 3: Convert that to sort of lander and speak.
Speaker 13: Okay, Well we're roughly around the fifty to sixty k.
Speaker 2: Why doesn't they both want to use the kilometers per hour?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I guess you would say that pencil neck in your office. Okay, in the world is.
Speaker 2: Never mind? Then?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this want to and they don't like talking about it at all. And why can't the police boat go even quicker than that?
Speaker 13: Well they're quite heavy. They're around the twenty three tons bloody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, twenty three tells what else is on there? They've got like the prisons on the back and like guns and lasers.
Speaker 13: Well they do have guns. They've got a gun face.
Speaker 3: I was joking. Well, they've got like a fire was designing the police boat and have lasers and have big old school cannon just for the look of it. Because if I'm them a pirate and like bloody else, Steve, they've got kids?
Speaker 13: Why and do they have it?
Speaker 2: Do they have a cell on board, Like, if they get some.
Speaker 3: Go what they're going to do with the their doers? They get some of those pirates, what they're going to put them in?
Speaker 13: No they don't. They don't have cells on them.
Speaker 3: So if they get this, this is won't gone crazy them to lobster and champagne or more.
Speaker 2: What do they do with the pirate?
Speaker 13: Yeah, they'll be dealing with They'll get other boats to come in very intensive.
Speaker 3: What are the boats have they got prisons on board? Could listen. I'm not the architect of these police boats, but I'd say Chuck is selling the back somewhere down the hold or the brig or whatever you got starboard report.
Speaker 13: Yes we could, it's possible. We only build them for their specifications. What they want is what we build.
Speaker 3: But if you got like fifty odd tons of boats, surely i'd start with the kind of al or holding.
Speaker 2: Well, I reckon when the chief rocks up and he's like come to collect his boat, you go, hey, I did you I know it wasn't on the report, but have a look in the back.
Speaker 3: No you didn't say the plans, but look we've got him. What do you do that for? We don't need that. We get the other boats to do that. NICKI boy, we'll send you. We're sending Max. Thanks for giving us a call. Mat have a good day very much, Sam. See why aren't there any.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: So we're giving away the billboards of Melbourne to you guys. Whatever you want, your messages on the billboards. We did this for the first time at the start of the year and it's it's amazing. I can't believe we get to do this. So whatever your messages you called into the next ten to fifteen minutes, we pick one of the messages. Within about five to ten minutes, it goes from our studio to the billboards and I'm talking the Pan Highway, boulty Bridge, Princess Freeway, Tulle Freeway and the Monash So all over this city primetime rush hour, hundreds of thousands of people will read whatever message. We don't even know which is. It's going to say, here are some of our favorites. When we did it in January.
Speaker 9: Nitch, hurry up and propose to me.
Speaker 5: Love this beer cheft no more chips under our partment.
Speaker 9: I would love to put on the billboard reading cinemas. Please hire my sons. Thanks broke Mama, please put your dishes in the dish wash us.
Speaker 3: There were so many follow up questions. We need to know has Steve changed his behavior there? Also we got that woman her son a job at reading cinemas. Is he still working the six months on? That's what I want to know, all right. So we have the billboards, they're your billboards. What do you want on their nine four one four one oh four three. No, Tony, we cannot put please legalized cannabis. Okay, every time we do it, he's the first call. Last time, he was the first call yesterday in January he was like, attention, Dan Andrews, legalized cannabis, right, he's part of the legalized cannabis movement. And then yesterday he wanted Albanisi. He's going right to the top. Yes.
Speaker 1: The Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian, I think if Tony wants to ask alban Ezy to legal lines marijuana, even if Dan Andrews had said yes in January, he'd pull out the deal before launch. Oh too soon? Okay, So when a billboard your messages on the billboards of Melbourne nine four one four one oh four three. So a happy customer when we first did this at the start of the year was Die. She's the one that wanted to try and find her son job at the Reading Cinemas. Die.
Speaker 9: Hello, good morning.
Speaker 3: I just want to give you a quick call to see how your son Dom got on working at Reading Cinemas. Is he still employed by them?
Speaker 9: He certainly is, and he absolutely loves it.
Speaker 3: Oh brilliant. I'm so.
Speaker 9: Yes, the success story ahead.
Speaker 3: We haven't spoken about Steve yet in the dishwasher, so we're still pending that one. But I'm glad that Dom is still enjoying his job there. That's crazy, He's Die, You must be very hap.
Speaker 9: So you picked up a few extra shoes this week, and that's to them. Last night after I picked him up and I said, I'm so proud of you, he said, I really like the money.
Speaker 3: That's great. I guess, yeah, I guess he has picked up extra shifts over the weekend because of the big Barbenheimer weekend.
Speaker 9: Yes, yes, so I might have to get along to see Oppenheimer now as well.
Speaker 2: I think it's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you very much, lovely to hear from you again and.
Speaker 9: Helping.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Charlie here. Good morning Charlie. Good morning guys, Good morning Charlie. So what would you love on the billboard Charlie.
Speaker 14: Website the new children's band, and we have our very first song coming out this Friday.
Speaker 3: Watch Wiggles. Some new guys in town.
Speaker 14: The funny thing is our guys actually worked with the wils Oh, you want.
Speaker 3: To be the King, You've got to take out the King. I like it. Siggles everyone. They think they're being supported by friends. Then suddenly arrival breaks on the midst.
Speaker 2: So what do your guys do with the Wiggles. They work backstage or something.
Speaker 14: So sometimes performing on stage, helping out some car, sometimes playing guitar. Hidden Wiggles not not quite in the skivvy, but on the stage, in.
Speaker 2: The wings, in the costumes like dinosaurs. Oh, the people inside Dorothy and the Octopus are going to make their own band.
Speaker 3: Yes, this is huge, This is huge, Charlie. Thank you so much for calling us. This is massive.
Speaker 2: I guessed when you like night after night, when you're in that hot I'm writing.
Speaker 3: Hits in my head. First one is called slew the Wiggles. Next one's called I Want to Be Rich Too, Wake up, Jeff. But that's just me, you know. That's what I've been going on in my head on that big old dinosaur out for every day, stinking of my own sweat. Wake up, Jeff, ju Jugger Jugger hits out Friday. Guys, not much more of this Trojan Horse.
Speaker 2: So if you go to the Wiggles on the weekend and Dorothy's not there.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: This is great, Charlie. So what's the outfit called? What do you call? We're right behind you.
Speaker 5: We're called easy Peasy.
Speaker 3: That's what that money is Wiggles. Okay, what's the first song called so out Friday?
Speaker 5: Is it out Friday? It's called I Love Avocado.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, staying in the wheelhouse, staying in the I like it, and that's going to play big in this city where everyone does love smart and smashed avo. I like it.
Speaker 2: When people first heard the words hot Potato, we would have thought, oh, that's a strange thing to write, a scale changer, And now it's a huge hit.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. And who else is in the band? What do you play, Charlie?
Speaker 14: So I'm the guitarist and the pianist.
Speaker 15: Of the band.
Speaker 3: All right, So you're Murray yes.
Speaker 5: Pretty much, pretty much.
Speaker 14: We have Michael who drives the whole vision of the projects, architect Harmony.
Speaker 2: Is he on stage?
Speaker 3: What's he doing?
Speaker 5: He also plays guitar and piano and everything.
Speaker 3: You've got to have an instrument. You can be the vision, but you pick up an instrument as well, would wind or otherwise. I don't care if it's a triangle. But everybody and everyone an easy PC please, so a standing on, waving at the crowd. Otherwise it's a breakfast show. You can't have any passages.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and we've also got Harmony with us, who's an exceptional.
Speaker 3: Singer, fantastic. So you do any live stuff to promote it this weekend you're playing anywhere.
Speaker 14: We're not this weekend, but that's the next big goal to try and get some live show if.
Speaker 3: You want to have a word with a vision guy, because you know the Beantels didn't just yeah, we've got some songs out you're playing live? Yeah, yeah, we'll probably to get to that next.
Speaker 2: Actually, what's the big Vision released the debut single since we lay Low?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll tell you what he's taking it easy, your vision guy, what's the marketing plan? Cool? Christian Tomorrow morning and we needed release I love it, easy guys.
Speaker 2: Can we get the single on Friday?
Speaker 3: And here's some of it?
Speaker 14: So it's my Space sample. We've got a sample up on Instagram right now, and then we've also got links to be able to access it on all of the streaming services.
Speaker 3: Easy psy, we love Avocado? Is that the song?
Speaker 5: I Love Avocado?
Speaker 3: I see gone for singular other than a collective? Okay, that's a vision guy. I'm not a vision guy, just a dancing monkey every morning. I'm not a vision guy.
Speaker 2: Good luck, Charlie. So what would you want on the billboard?
Speaker 3: All right, George Martin, come on.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I forgot about the billboard.
Speaker 3: He's not the vision guy either, but we need a vision guy.
Speaker 2: What would you want to say?
Speaker 14: We've got to get our Instagram up on the billboard and say I Love Avocado comes out this Friday.
Speaker 2: Then Instagram, slash, easyp. There's a bit, missy, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Tell you what we're gonna do. We're going to take this off air for a couple of minutes and have a think how we can sort of you know, we need to speak to the vision guy here because you know, I think it needs to be a bit more of a punchy message. You know, you need something that's a bit more attention grab and you're like dies, you know, please reading cinemas, Please give my son a job, stee, put your plates in a dishwasher. You go, and I love Avocado, new single out. There's a lot of messages like there. Okay, you're going into a lot of noisy headspace, as the marketers say, so you need some point of distinction, something like it's not this death to the Wiggles.
Speaker 5: Going whoa, whoa.
Speaker 3: I love Avcardo.
Speaker 2: I think he's right, Charlie, you got to take down the Wiggle.
Speaker 1: We'll come back to this well Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: All right, here's the situation. Every morning we'll giving a billboards to you. Whatever you want on the billboards, you can have it. We can put up your message within minutes to the billboards all over town now being Highway, Balto Bridge, Princess Freeway, Tell a free way Monash free with those big mega billboards, the electronic ones. Charlie just gave us a call. Him and his mates have a children's band. They've actually been playing with the Wiggles. They're the guys who were inside the big dinosaur outfits.
Speaker 2: They're ready to come out of the costumes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're called easy Peasy. Their first song this is their big play, right, Their first song comes out Friday. They'd love to have something on the billboard right at the moment, he's trying to work out what it is, and we're trying to help them out. At the moment, they just want to push Instagram because that's the way the world these days. But you're not going to see that driving around stuff like that. There's too many of these messages like us here do this, Okay, you don't. They just need to push the band name and the song and they need to get your attention. So Jack at the moment, obviously I said this is working progres. When I said death to the Wiggles, I mean no harm to the Wiggles. Murray and Jeff and the boys, lovely guys. However, we're brainstoring here, yes a blue sky on it. As they say what about this? Then r ip the Wiggles.
Speaker 2: Are still on Death to the Wiggles. Actually it's even worth they've already something's happened.
Speaker 3: If something's happened, you're right, ah r I p the Wiggles, Easy Pas for evs. That's the language of the kids. Watch about this. Then the world's greatest kids band is here hashtag easy Peasy.
Speaker 2: All right, I've got hot potatoes have gone cold. Easy Peasy is your new favorite kids band? Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Who wrote that? Some sort of youth club leader? All right, they need your help, Melbourne. Text in what's a better headline they can have on the billboard? So the song is called I Love Avocado.
Speaker 2: I Love Avocado. The band is easy Peasy. And if there's some kind of desk to the Wiggles.
Speaker 3: Clip, Yes, a little bit of light spray, friendly banter, okay, friendly fine to the Wiggles, that'll be ideal. All right? Text in the message what should go on there to promote the band they called Easyps is called I Love Avocado Over seven five three one oh four three funeral today it's the Wiggles.
Speaker 6: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: We're not promoting the Instagram. It's boring. Every other thing these days is go to Facebook, Go and Instagram like us. There for an oven. They want me to go and like them on Instagram. You're an oven. Just at the start of some kind of branding exercise. All right, so here is where we are, then, win a billboard spoke. Its a lovely guy called Charlie. He's got a band. Him and his mates are in a band, kids band. They're called easy Peasy. They've been playing with the Wiggles. We've got their song right drops Friday. It's called I Love Avocado. This is this is This is an instant hit. This has got that infectious hook that the Wiggles did. It's like it's from Disney.
Speaker 1: It's very good at.
Speaker 3: What's happened to lyrics?
Speaker 2: That's a guitar?
Speaker 12: All right?
Speaker 3: Okay, right, you and I need to get into this game. Seriously.
Speaker 2: You think it's easy to write it's easy ps.
Speaker 3: No where they got the names? You and I could do some of that. You know, dressing red were on a Saturday morning shows. All right, So we're looking for a slogan for the Billboards game. Hey, Google play I Love Avocados by easy Pas clever clever on the nose. Uh. The Audi Wiggles were good. We're different block capitals. Easy Peasy, move over Wiggles. Pasy is here.
Speaker 2: We don't even know the band's name, like the.
Speaker 3: Stones Springsteen or Prince I love Avocado. Drops on Friday smash the Wiggles. I love avocado. Hashtag easy peasy, Uh We're you're on over to insta it's easy pas see that's good to to Chugger, Chugger to the Wiggles. Easy pasy runs the world now hashtag if were the previous kings of the world Wiggles were easy peasy is.
Speaker 2: Pasted to the presence. May I throw one more in? Police Wiggles have gone stiff easy pasy because.
Speaker 3: They're not with kids bands language like that. No stop kids, tally parents, Jackson alreadio no kids telling parents the Wiggles are out and easy in. That's a good one. Hashtag I love avocado. Let's get the main man from the band on right now and give us a call ten minutes go, Charlie, do you like any of these? Mate?
Speaker 14: To be honest, the one that actually stands out is the hey Google one. It's a clear instruction. It's directing, it.
Speaker 2: Is, it is, it's very very good.
Speaker 3: It's a bit serious. Jack and Ized breath away.
Speaker 2: We want I think we wanted to choose one of the anti Wigan ones.
Speaker 3: A taskmaster success demands it to get it, Charlie. Charlie, by the way, the song, the song's great, thank.
Speaker 5: You, thank you.
Speaker 14: Where It's been a long process to get it ridden and recorded. So I'm glad you like it.
Speaker 3: No, I do. I think it's very very good, mate. I wish all the success with it. So what's the one that you like? When do you want us to put this up? Do you not want this Friday when the song's out, because then we can go out now, you know, and you've got the little word tinkers on the way to the school run.
Speaker 14: I mean, if you're happy to do Friday, take Friday.
Speaker 3: Who's gone stiff?
Speaker 2: What did you call the children?
Speaker 3: Tinkers? Attackers? You know, Charlie. So listen, Charlie, So what about we do all this Friday, because that's when the song's out.
Speaker 5: Okay, I would love that. I'd be absolutely thrilled.
Speaker 3: Blood Man's offering you access to all these billboards and the day your singles out is free marketing. All right, Charlie. So you like the Google play? I love Avocado?
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah.
Speaker 2: My only thought about that is, like some people use Alexa, some people use Siri.
Speaker 3: Burgs here all right, zook? Oh, the head of its has popped in for quick Jack's left the room. Yep, Charlie, don't worry about it.
Speaker 5: We go with Google.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll cut out Jackie one this one. Charlie. We speak to you Friday, but we'll give you the billboards Friday.
Speaker 5: Amazing, Thank you.
Speaker 3: All of this is great, right, great twenty minutes chat with Charlie and messages. We've got nothing to put on the billboard. What do you want for today? Melbourne?
Speaker 1: Carl and Bryner and you're listening to the question of Carl's Show.
Speaker 3: Podcast, Christian what about the Wiggles hate avocados? We're moving on, guys, you got to focus. There's all these billboards. Nothing on the fort today Friday. We're good. It's dzy peasy Friday. Right now. We have business in hand. Adam's on the line. Good morning, Adam.
Speaker 5: Hello, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good, Adam, So welcome to the show and win a billboard? What would you love the billboards of Melbourne to say today?
Speaker 16: So me and my mate we've opened up a little cafe in Thornbury and everything's five dollars, just to help out with everyone in the struggling times. So it's something the cafe that maybe say the name and that everything's five dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a great idea. Good on you. I think it's a lovely thing to do. So it's all five dollars today every day.
Speaker 16: So that's our thing. Like we've got pastors, begets, like copies.
Speaker 3: All like buck yeah much. I'm worried about your buddy here. I'm worried about your make ends meet. I mean, this is a lovely thing to do, but you've got bills to play, the cost of livings high for everyone renting the place and getting all the materials and food in that that you're going to give to us.
Speaker 16: It's just, you know, just we're trying to help out, you know, a secret millionaires?
Speaker 3: Is it some new TV show that'd be great?
Speaker 2: No, but seriously, Adam, for five weeks now like a coffee class, almost fly back to the cafe back again. I haven't seen for under ten dollars.
Speaker 5: No, it's good.
Speaker 16: It's a good week. We came up with a good idea and.
Speaker 3: Well have you stay tuned to my friends? All right, so what would you like it to say, Adam?
Speaker 16: If maybe we just said like five bucks? Schmuck? And maybe maybe seven nineteen High Street that's where it is, and just maybe there's something to say, like everything's five bucks.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, it's a little bit loose at the mind again, we're back to brainstorming.
Speaker 2: So five is the name of the cafe?
Speaker 3: Yes, great name. First of all, that is a great name for the business. So I reckon you start, you we open, yeah, we open with that five buck schmuck exclamation mark? Yeah, yeah, straight away? What's this? You read it right? Everything five dollars?
Speaker 2: Yes, oh you heard right?
Speaker 3: I heard right?
Speaker 2: What about just everything five dollars including baguette, pastors, forgets?
Speaker 3: Are we going to spell that right? How many is it? Eightees? Is there?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 3: Friends?
Speaker 14: Do?
Speaker 3: They chuck another rest at the end? What's the blur of baghett?
Speaker 2: Does that?
Speaker 3: Those French sticks? You know, the one's the big long one the football?
Speaker 2: What's your what's your best piece of food in there? Adam? What's your centerpiece?
Speaker 3: There we go with this today.
Speaker 16: Everything goes pretty well, everything's pretty popular.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. Refuse to answer a press conference.
Speaker 2: Adam is sorry, five bucks, schmuck everything? Five bucks?
Speaker 3: Come along? Seven nights? What's your dress?
Speaker 5: Seven nineteen High Street?
Speaker 8: Thor.
Speaker 2: Alright, that's all it needs to be.
Speaker 3: Probably, it's punchy, it's it's good, ABC, accurate, brief, concise. Yep, you got it, buddy, five buck Schmuck, seven nineteen Thornberry High Street. Yep, I just keep saying it, you know, out loud. Are you there?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Just up a crowd here? What was by buck schmuck? I'm here for my owner, Baghetta?
Speaker 2: What time do you open?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 16: I knew this was going so I just hopped in the car to try try to do this, but I should I was. I was just around the corner from there.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but what time you like? What time does the cap? I open in the morning?
Speaker 3: What's going on? Opens at the seventh normally?
Speaker 2: So who's there now?
Speaker 3: The schmuck?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 5: Someone else there?
Speaker 2: People can go?
Speaker 3: So people can go right now? It's open now, Yes it is gotch and cloud. We clear you're around the corner. But there's someone else there running the five buck smuck? Yeah yeah, seven nineteen Thornbury High Street. Yep, gotcha. Okay, all right, adam, good luck, we're gonna send the message now. It's going up the next couple of minutes. Good luck.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Perhaps he do you get text messages from your daughter during your.
Speaker 4: Day at first times? Yeah, sometimes I do.
Speaker 2: Well, you're answering your daughter during the show A lot of the time. I look over and you're on the phone.
Speaker 3: Now, that is not a separate thing. That's a separate thing.
Speaker 4: Thirty seconds I ring her at seven forty as she gets on the bus.
Speaker 3: I don't want to get into it now. But that's not true, is it. It's not thirty seconds? But I get it.
Speaker 12: You're here.
Speaker 3: You want to just check everything's right home.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I don't see us, so I just need.
Speaker 3: To show you know. It's tough in the mornings. It is. Yeah, also a lot easy being here. That's what I've worked. You see them at the end of the day. Seeing the end of the day, they're all tired and cozy, little bedtime story part time. You can be a hero in the bedroom as you're just at reading out the stories, get a couple of encores, whereas in the morning they're scratchy. It's best Dad's somewhere else.
Speaker 2: Well, you've done twenty years of breakfast row twenty five years, so more than you would never have had to send the girls to school.
Speaker 3: I've done it about eight times and found it unbelievably stressful. They also hated it because they because I get every early, they would be deposited at school at like half plus five in the morning.
Speaker 4: Plus you get in the way. I find when I'm on holidays and i'm home, I'm just on the way in the way. It's like, mum, get out of the right.
Speaker 3: They're not used to doing it. They don't want the rhythm of you there. That's it. Actually you realize you're a bystand they've got they've got this kind of strange little routine and dance and actually you're not welcome. Then it's best that you actually just get in the way and I can fly in the ointment anyway. At the moment, I'm getting messages because it's formal time for lower she's here elone. Yeah, really exciting, but let's focus during the school hours on the schooling, okay, and we do the excitement at the weekend when you've got lots of time, or at home time in the evening. Yesterday, I'm in a meeting with the team here, right, and we're going through some very exciting potential ideas for client ideas on the show. The next couple of weeks, we're midway through some very exciting stuff for a tool based company.
Speaker 2: That's our favorite part of the show. How can we.
Speaker 3: It's why I come here, really, I just knock off the show stuff and I'm like, have we got any more tool companies? I want to do stuff? I'm here for that anyway. Nine forty two am I get this. I really need your help Dad. Straight away. I go to Team Hay to chat this. Something's going on. It's a photo, a screenshot from the Iconic again not a schooling educational portal of a handbag. This is my dream bag for formal and it's now thirty percent off. I need you to buy this, I reply, I need you to focus on schooling and you can get the handbag after six o'clock tonight, Cinderella. I'm concerned this thirty percent off won't be for much longer. And then the tear emoji. This is this is ridiculous. I said, I'm in a re meeting right now. I'm going to keep battering you until you say yes nothing and then I go yes by the flipping handbag.
Speaker 1: Christian no Connell's Show podcast Christian.
Speaker 3: I had to google the plot after watching Don't Worry Darling. Maybe I was too busy looking at Harry Styles to take the king the whole thing, but there was a lot going on.
Speaker 4: I had to do that as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were talking about it last week. These days, a lot of the movies, there's a lot of layers you're overage, Mumby like us to go through. Back in my day, Police Academy, Academy, top Gun. He's in a cockpit. Okay, he meets the girl, will they get together? We all go home. We have no questions. You tied up with a nice bow at the end. This hidden meaning stuff, And I'm talking to you, Christopher Nolan. Make it obvious.
Speaker 2: There was no Google back then, but we didn't need it. We got the movie You.
Speaker 3: Caristial shovel popcorn into your mouth without these thoughts after thoughts. So I uh no, Sporiler said, By the way, but I loved the Barbie movie. But Patsy, did you understand the ending? A very funny line, But I thought, hm, they mean something in that. I don't want to say anything to the two radical feminists that took me my daughters because I thought they'd tearing me to pieces. It was already like a chimpanzee war as it was. They were tearing chunks at me in the car. About when I just said, right, Gosling steals that movie. They go, oh, there's a patriarchy. Guy supports guy, and I was just like, I just keep quiet, now, keep quiet. So I got home and I googled Barbie movie ending question mark, like you do the rest, Google, you explain it to me. I read a two thousand word article from l magazine or even the lady writing it was presuming this is what they meant, and she didn't want to say. I think it's issue and I think what they're saying in the movie is two thousand words and you haven't got a definitive ending. These kids aren't going to understand this.
Speaker 2: It was so interesting now looking back at when you came in after the weekend and to caitlin A producing the ending was very clever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so much clever. It went over my head.
Speaker 4: Chris was the same though, he goes, what a stupid ending. When we're in the cinema, said, oh, how dare you? That's blosshemous.
Speaker 3: I just didn't do you what did you what do you take?
Speaker 2: Can you say what it is?
Speaker 5: Will?
Speaker 3: No? No, it's a very very funny joke because actually it's a joke with a meaning, right, And like with any joke, you can take it in a million different ways, and they end with it a movie like that, which has a lot of points in there. It's not just a joke. Everyone walked out laughing, but I walked out going, I get it, greta girl with I just have Google as but Google just needs to back up my final.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I thought just reading that.
Speaker 3: Now do you think, Patsy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I think you will take the meaning from it that you want to.
Speaker 3: Come a raw shap blocker ink block.
Speaker 4: That's what I think.
Speaker 2: There are no wrong answers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, correct, I think you'll take from it what you will.
Speaker 3: What did you take from it?
Speaker 4: I loved it.
Speaker 3: I thought it was the ending.
Speaker 4: To say, because it's a spoil I don't want to spoil it for anyone watching it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, fair enough, gotcha. I will say this about Oppenheimer, which I watched last night.
Speaker 3: It wasn't no spoilers, by the way, because we all know how it ended. You can't go, hey, I want to go home, don't ever go in history books.
Speaker 2: No, I had to google more than just the ending there was.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: I love the movie, but it was so dense, especially all the political turmoil in and around Oppenheimer and what happened after, because it's a bomb.
Speaker 3: Big, big story to tell you, and the movie's long anyway? Was it just on the three hours?
Speaker 2: Three hours? And then Oppenheimer explained on YouTube was half an hour. So that's four hours that I put into last night, just understanding work.
Speaker 3: You gotta do. Isn't that we didn't have to do this back in the day. Go to your local library to read up on tupp gun and what an F nineteen was and a meg fighter jet? All right? So when did you have to google a movie you saw to find out more about it?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast a.
Speaker 3: Couple of years ago, there was a movie called Donny Darko. Yes, I have no idea, and everyone's like, oh God, I seen Johnny. Isn't that a great movie? And you know, we go, yeah, yeah, yeah, so great, and inside you going I got no idea about what I saw or what the ending was a couple of years ago, promoting a very different kind of movie which I did understand, called Southpoor, a boxer movie. Jake Gillenhall. Half the interview, I was talking about Donny Dark Oh went I didn't understand it? Did you understand he was in the flipping movie? He goes, I gotta be honest, I've never said this for but it's a few years on it. I didn't understand lots of I'm not then what hope is there for the average slacksual mumdy like me shoveling popcorn in my pie hole watching it?
Speaker 2: What was that energy snake coming out of your stomach? About? Yes, time travel.
Speaker 3: We're talking about movies where you had to consult Google try and understand what you'd seen. No Country for Old Men. Christian everywhere else was going about how brilliant the ending was. I just thought, what did I mean? Straight onto the IMDb aptor read up on it. Still think it was a stupid ending. Mark's on the line, Mark, what movie did you go and see? We had to consult Google?
Speaker 12: Thanks Christian. I went and saw I'm Keenanth a few years ago. Another bloody Christopher Nolan.
Speaker 3: Since Dark Knight, he's determined to confuse cinema.
Speaker 2: But Matthew McConaughey in that Bookshelf and Interstellar.
Speaker 12: I don't know what he's on, but he should be sharing it, I tell you.
Speaker 3: So you went to see Tenant, which is a very confusing movie, isn't it.
Speaker 12: It's a very confusing movie. I saw it at like the nine thirty session was just made it worse because I was just trapped in a cinema with like eighty five turbo geeks that just got every bit of it.
Speaker 3: I love that it's not geeks, it's turbo geeks. It's a special showing the turbo geeks showing.
Speaker 12: And it took me a good three or four days of research, and I still I don't know if it's forwards backwards up there, and I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 3: So, and you aren't you a maths teacher, so you're obviously a smart guy.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but it's logic, and this is not logic.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 12: Come on, a movie should go from point to point to point to point.
Speaker 3: Midge, we all walk out understanding it all. Smiley, there's no shade to gray, there's only black and white.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because what happens with and this happened with me last night, Oppenheimer, you walk out, and the natural thing to do is everyone goes, oh, what did you think? I did like it, But it's hard to say I love a film, but I also didn't understand a bunch.
Speaker 3: Of it, especially when saying there for three hours, because you're like, what did you miss? Because there's so much? But everyone says an Oppenheimer, there's too much information.
Speaker 2: There's so much. I mean, he's they're packing his whole life in there, so from when he's a teenager up until when he dies.
Speaker 3: Why do we need to know what happened as a teenager and you know what he got up to with splitting the act. I don't care what he was like as a kid.
Speaker 2: I tell you. Actually, films have come so far, and the advancement of filmmaking has come so far. But something there I still haven't nailed is making an older actor convincingly look like a younger man. Yeah, it doesn't worry Oppenheimer. As a younger man just look like some supermarket hair dye.
Speaker 3: So my well worth just for men.
Speaker 6: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian, I had to google the Prestige amazing movie. Didn't understand a lot of it. It's another Christopher Nola one. I think ninety nine point nine percent of the movies that we've all had to google and involve Christopher Nolan behind the lens. James, thank you very much your text ban you have her time wasted coming up in five minutes time. Thank you, very very very much. Share everyone that has offered to help out the lady we spoke to yesterday, wonderful person Sue. Sue called him when we were talking about Winner billboard work the moment on the show, we are giving you control of the billboards of Melbourne. Sue wanted to put a message up there, but actually she had something far bigger going on in her life. Her brother was to be getting married next month and at the end of August, and sadly Monday this week we're given a diagnosis with his brain tumor that isn't good, so much so that he was advised that if you do want to get married, he would have to do it this Saturday. So yesterday Sue was just trying to call us, not asking for any how, she was trying to move the entire wedding forward by a couple of weeks in just a couple of days and processing what's happening with her brother. She was actually colling us to put something about a family member coming over flying into Melbourne, just want them to see a nice welcome message, a little bit of cheer ahead of the big day on Saturday. So we said, look, you can't do all that alone. There's so much work that goes on trying to pull up a wedding, let alone just a couple of days. So when we say stuff like that and say that we can help that we really is you guys, and you made the show with us every single day. But it's incredible. I'm always humbled, and yesterday never more so than when we left here at nine o'clock. There were still phone calls out the day, so many emails from people giving their time, their money. We all know how hard things are right now and the costs of living, but the moment you heard what Sue was trying to do for a poor brother, Brian and his wife to be this weekend, Heather, this is just some of the people. Can't get through all them because there's so many. But thank you very much to Adam and all the team, but the Guards of Valhalla, the Bikers, that do a lot of work for charity. They were offering to guide them be outriders on their motorbikes and actually give Brian a lift on the back of the bike to the wedding this weekend. They're obviously even going to pay for accommodation themselves, so thank you very much. To the Guards of Valhalla.
Speaker 2: Wayne has offered luxury cars to take them if they would like luxury cars, the Caddyman car Hire.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. To Jamie. He's got a twenty acre property out at Pantonhill which is beautiful out there with the barn they could have used if they couldn't move the venue, So Jamie, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: And Tracy has offered honeymoon for them at year in Gorge Cottagers.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much to Emma Cake Studio offering a free wedding cake to make that ahead of this weekend, which is a big offer. Thank you very much, Emma Atlas at Cake Studio.
Speaker 2: We had a great response to people offering dress and suit higher Alicia who works at Ferrari Formal Wear or Sarah from Review Australia can help them out.
Speaker 3: And yesterday in the midst of everything that she was going through. Sue. She just said, I want to give my brother a big party and knees up this weekend. Thank you. So if you need that, you need some boost. Thank you very much to Jay from Rochford Wines, I'm going to provide a dozen red and a dozen white. Morgan from White Light Beverages can provide gin and vodka.
Speaker 2: And John from JMS Photography is happy to be the photographer on the day.
Speaker 3: There were loads more. Honestly, thank you so much for everyone that's offered to help out. Sue is on the line right now. Good morning, Sue, Good morning. So how are you now then, ahead of trying to move the wedding forward to this weekend, how's it looking.
Speaker 1: It's really good.
Speaker 11: The people that we sort of in place of all come to the party and said, yes we can. We've got the venue, We've got the celebrant. Unfortunately not the piper. So I have reached out to the lady who offered the piper because we were stuck as he's in Scotland, so and just the wedding gives sets all. Everybody else is sort of come to the party and said no, we can move. So it's been great. Thank you so so much, and your listeners are amazing.
Speaker 3: No, they really are. Thank you for saying that, Sue, So listen, Sue. So in terms of like the things that you do need at the moment, So if anyone knows of a bagpiper for this Saturday, so the bagpipe is important, yeah.
Speaker 13: Because.
Speaker 11: Her family is Scottish sort of you know from and so she just wanted that to her mum and their dad.
Speaker 3: They love the bagpiper. They go mad for that. Scotts we do, all right. So if anyone knows who are bagpiper? You've got that one who practices on your overl opposite. You haven't heard him for in Scotland it's the World Champs at the moment. It's not the open over there. It's a big.
Speaker 2: Ground and we're looking at a piper drought in Australia if there are all the big custions.
Speaker 3: All right, So bagpiper the other thing that you're also keen on. You get a lot of weddings these days, and when I was out a couple of weeks ago, it's a lot of fun. Is the photo booth need that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah, we were thinking. I met up with my brother in head last night and so I hadn't had a chance to so I was thinking about it, but I hadn't had a chance to organize it and sort of probing too late now, So it might.
Speaker 3: Not be too late, honestly, Just look at all the people that have come for the last twenty four hours to you never know, there might be someone who has got a photo booth and they can give it to you for this weekend.
Speaker 11: Oh that would the amazing.
Speaker 3: It might be a bagpiper who's got a photo booth. He could be like a Swiss army knife.
Speaker 15: Fingers crossed, a Scott Jammy nice.
Speaker 3: Yes, there you go nice. And also you would love some chocolate hearts in that little gift gift bank for the guests.
Speaker 11: Oh yes, and I'm also contacted the share of from Winning Wish and she she's actually got back to me and and said that she would love to help. That would be wonderful, So thank you, Sharah.
Speaker 3: Brilliant, brilliant.
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 2: So the pipe and the photo book.
Speaker 3: That is there? Anything? Elsel is that those two today? Those are the things?
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 11: It's just my son has an old car that my brother really wanted, so he's going in my son's old cards and old Valiant and we have another Monaro for the bride. So we had the cars, but thank you so much for the for the cars too, and.
Speaker 3: We're surprised of those guys of Van Haana just hang around there anyway.
Speaker 2: Just those bikes come whether you like it or note, come on, guys, stand down, stand up.
Speaker 11: My brother last bike.
Speaker 15: So yeah, so that that thanks thank you for them as well.
Speaker 3: All right, So if you got a photo booth is this Saturday, or if you know of a bagpiper or you are a bagpiper, please give us a call No. Four one one four three fingers crossed. Hopefully more good news today, but please send our best to Brian and Heather as well. It's on track. They aren't going to have a really spectacular day this weekend. Thanks for all the work that you've done. You're a great sister to Ah.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 15: Look he's been a great brother and I just want to make it a huge celebration just in light of everything.
Speaker 3: So good on you and you will all right, So we catch up tomorrow. Hey, that's a right pleasure. Speak to you tomorrow. Have a good day.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Let's say we have a lead for the photo booth. The bag piper is the tricky one. Someone's just called in just now who was a piper, but they can't make it so they're either in Scotland or they've got an engagement this weekend. So bagpiper is a tricky thing that we still need leads for. If you can help nine four one for one oh four three. Patsy, you've got a lead as well that I know you've passed on as.
Speaker 4: Well to the Yeah, no, I know Camel who listens to the show.
Speaker 3: I'll come on, come on the piper. I've got my phone. Pipe pipe is Calmel.
Speaker 4: I used to dance with her and her whole family. Pipe is Calmel. If you're listening, if you can help out, you call me the Partridge family.
Speaker 3: There's to chrug some five pipers. Of course this would have been in your wheelhouse as a former stage cham.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, there's got to be someone that can help.
Speaker 2: Come on in whats up in Highland dancing? Did you always dance to live pipers? Sometimes tape?
Speaker 4: Sometimes we had cassette tape Jack, yes, because our pipers were quite old in the day. They're about seventy or eighty.
Speaker 3: Some of them fought with braveheart.
Speaker 4: Very fit though, because it's good for your lungs.
Speaker 3: Okay, that is interesting, it is, isn't it. You know I've always wondered how what their votwo capacity is.
Speaker 4: It's very high.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I bet it. What do you reckon that max is?
Speaker 2: There's seventy But they breathed like a.
Speaker 3: Fifty yes, right ah, right time now for today's time waste where it can feel. Social media song today is this is made up world MySpace Remembrance Day. What are you gonna have a moment's silence? Yesterday? Twitter officially changed its name to this is ludicrous, isn't it?
Speaker 15: To X?
Speaker 3: Mad? Isn't he? He paid forty four billion for a company which changed your name randomly to X.
Speaker 2: Which everybody knows. It's in the vernacular. We're used to it.
Speaker 3: Retweet you tweet now it's X. There's already been a couple of problems. First, and new logo is called some confusion online because that's also the same as apparently one of the work Jack told me this, one of the most most popular porn sites came in today. He was like, you have you seen us? I've never seen them before in my life. Cathick and Mark Zuckerberg has already strategdic the trademark X of four musket. This is so born about these two nerds turbo getting turn geeks. All right, so we're looking for your social media songs. Jack Let's go what are they listening to? Huh? It's d m'd of the world as we know it?
Speaker 2: Silver plus, who.
Speaker 3: Let the Blogs Out? Who Who? Who?
Speaker 2: Gold?
Speaker 3: There's bound to be a blog called who Let the Blogs Out? Piers Morgan's big on social media. That's right, Peers in Heaven instead of Tears in Heaven. Peers in Heaven.
Speaker 2: Silver.
Speaker 3: I saw that Tears Morgan was trending. Yessay, maybe laugh very hard. You've got a friend requesting me Gold. The first time I ever saw my space, not her face, my Space Silver plus my Remembrance Day and you're my best trend Silver plus, Jackie Boy, what have you got? Social media songs?
Speaker 2: Dolly Parton and Kenny Rodgers are playing a bit of social media song. Yeah, Island's in the meme?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, very good. Gold.
Speaker 2: The Dexy Midnight Runners are on social media. Come on, Elon, it's.
Speaker 3: His high level.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's good God. And Kyle he's on Facebook. Yeah, I should be so zucky.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that's brons No.
Speaker 1: The Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: One of the dad's at this school my kids go to as a bagpipe prop. Just send them a message. I'll let you know for hear anything back. Thank you so much to do with that, mate, and Christian, I'm pulling from Whoopster Daisy. Happy to help out with bridal flowers or any other props they need. Thank you very very much. All right, today's time waste stuff? Social media songs. It's your favorite social media Patsy Oh facebooker.
Speaker 4: No, no, not so much now, I reckon. I'm more of an instagirl these days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, jackie boy, what do you I've had to put a bit in on my Instagram because I was going to it too much on my phone.
Speaker 3: It's so clever that they, once they got into the reels, send you your those that algorithm knows you so well. I always kid myself like the second Modern Day magazine, and I'm learning. I'm learning here. All right. So social media songs, you're ready to march out? Girls? Just one to have followers? Gold what an Els. My spaceman came traveling, So the spaceman came traveling. Scroll over Beethoven.
Speaker 2: Gold, I will always d M you, Silva.
Speaker 3: Am I ever going to see your Facebook page again? Gold, Cindy, well done the weekend. I can't feed my space Silva. I want to emoji hand beetles.
Speaker 2: Oh that's funny, very good.
Speaker 3: Take my followers away, Rebecca Bronze. The only ways upload Silva, I the Viber Silva. Uh, you too with the tweets have no names? Gold, Joe Dolci and shut up on my Space. God, that's so good. You've got to swipe for your right to party bo Silver, your rhythmics, tweet dreams, Gold, sext On Fire silvera sitting on the TikTok of the bay. Gold, but I'm stupid Kiss and I won a block a troll all night. Gold. That's very good. Uh swiping in the name of Silver. I think we're Elon now. I think we're now. That's goodld Laura, well done, Elvis Presley, love me, Tinder Gold, loose the guys doing the Tinder ones, Reddit Reddit Wine Gold, I'm Too Texty Gold, which is a feature called I'm Too Texty Smells nineteen, snapchatting Bronze and tweet Caroline Gold.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: So if you know a piper or you are a piper, we'd really love you to contact the show today. You can email me Christian Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. Tomorrow's show. Tomorrow Show will be counting down to the second game for the Matilda's Tomorrow night. They're back in action taking on Nigeria. I think it's in Brisbane to night's game. But the important thing is every goal they score you win a prize. Thanks to Ian s. The golithon is here at yes whatever it suits you. On Tomorrow's show between six to nine, the lines are open fused. I'm trying to help out our listener, Mick. Mick is a former postings dreamers to publish a book of posting stories. So to fill an entire book. It's not film fl no, no.
Speaker 2: No, remember he's got he's got one hundred stories of his own, so really be editing down just the best.
Speaker 3: One, you're right, and probably be volume one of nineteen.
Speaker 2: It's like Encyclopedias in the home.
Speaker 3: Christopher Nola will make the first move and we won't understand anything to do with it. Wow. Yes, Now to help him out. He doesn't need our help, but to help him out. We heard two kidder stories from him yesterday actually, but to have him out. He is looking for stories from us, the general public. So if you've got any stories, what shall weaver to do with post? Whether it's something you tried to send in the post, a strange thing you've received in the post. I think we spoke to someone last year, bee maker. They can order bees in the post.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that.
Speaker 3: I think they just sort of scoop them up in the box and send them off. Put some honey in there for them, the happy little mini bee hive in there to keep them going. Make some bees while I'm in there, guys, no downtime.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that call, so I made it up.
Speaker 3: I might have made that up. I don't know. But anyway, listen, beekeepers, you don't put me straight on that today, email me if that's not true. I just made it up.
Speaker 2: Before anyone puts some bees in the post this afternoon, let's just double check that.
Speaker 3: You know what. I'm going to send myself some bees in the post, guys, just to see what happens? Can you actually collect bees and put them in the post? Look what I'm saying is, hey, let me play the music again. Wow, we're looking for anything to do with the world or it's a beautiful, big world, the world of post, the world of posts. That's what according to my show, The super Bowl of Post. I mean Jack and Pantsy. I know you guys are going to come in locks and load of post stories tomorrow.
Speaker 2: You're friends with your postman. Don't you invite him in for two?
Speaker 4: We're on a first name basis, are you?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, because I got so many packages sent and he knows the dog's name as well.
Speaker 3: Horse to be quiet, turns up some carrots to feed him with a nosebag. What's the name of your local post Colin? Come and that little bike?
Speaker 4: No, No, he's in the he's in a bed.
Speaker 3: Postman for okay, So it's a beautiful don't play the music again. I love to see him this by the world of post. Start calling. It is going to get very busy. Reserve your spot today.
Speaker 2: Christian, could people email you overnight?
Speaker 3: Great idea? Why don't you post me something Christian at Christian dot com dot you you got a question of a post.
Speaker 2: Yes, what happens to the lost mail? My friend just this week sent no, no, no, Well let me finish the question. He bought a dice in hairdryer for his wife, not cheap, cashed.
Speaker 3: In those David join David Jones points.
Speaker 2: He saved up his coins, bought it online, shipped to his house for her birthday. Gone missing in the posts. Posters goes sorry we lost that one.
Speaker 3: Nothing else suddenly got a great throw going.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 3: Normally it's all dang. Suddenly it's all disony. Dare I say it?
Speaker 12: So?
Speaker 2: Maybe another question could be what got lost in the mail?
Speaker 3: What got found in the mail? Someone got my car keys and my dropped off at the wrong house. Oh wait, that wasn't a postman. Now, it's just a mechanic dropping.
Speaker 4: Off from Don't they have an auction for the mail that gets lost? Like every year?
Speaker 3: Do they do?
Speaker 2: I think they do this.
Speaker 3: We need this tomorrow. What do you mean but it belongs to me? I've ordered it.
Speaker 4: No, I like the airport does as well for lost luggage. They hold it for a certain amount of time.
Speaker 3: I believe you're telling me the escamar if it's drugs, got nabs that you can just bid for them five bucks. I'll have all that white stuff. Got a party this weekend.
Speaker 4: At least they used to.
Speaker 3: This sounds amazing. I need to know more on this tomorrow. What we say is the big world of post post me something on email Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. We met guys. We might need to start tomort five third with all these post stories.
Speaker 1: Welcome to The Christian O'Connell Show podcast