Speaker 1: I Heart Podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free I Heart.
Speaker 1: App Got anything good?
Speaker 3: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: You wanting Rio?
Speaker 2: Good morning, Patsy? How are you, Patsy? Sound like a little bit of a head could there on the sixth?
Speaker 4: It's just a head cold.
Speaker 5: I will be fine. The family has passed on their love. They all had it last week and now I have a touch wood. Haven't had like a sniffle or anything for like over two years.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 1: I know it's not like you. You've got good immunity.
Speaker 4: But I couldn't escape.
Speaker 1: What's that new noise? Always good to surprise a show relationship.
Speaker 5: When I heard that, I couldn't escape at this time because I were both sniffling and coughing.
Speaker 1: So has it been like you've been in over the weekends.
Speaker 4: It's been in the trenches all weekend.
Speaker 5: No, it's been great because they've just let me go to bed, and just Chris took Audrey out yesterday. She wanted some clothes or something, so let me get out. No, no, no, you stay in bed.
Speaker 4: So it's good. So I feel good I sound worse than I sound.
Speaker 2: And that's always great when it comes to the old radio, isn't it the.
Speaker 1: Worst better you is how you sound.
Speaker 2: I always say good luck listeners every half an hour with the news, and perhaps also were starting a big new feature two thousands dollars a day.
Speaker 1: No, I'm so excited versus the news.
Speaker 5: No news, Well, you know.
Speaker 7: Are they better now in yours?
Speaker 4: Oh they're fine. Don't you worry about that?
Speaker 7: And are they looking after you like you looked after them?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Chris is pretty good.
Speaker 2: So you've had a non weekend so non yeah, I would we not a total non weekend?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Non? Yeah, me too. I've got nothing to say.
Speaker 2: The only the only mild excitement and peril happened yesterday for three minutes when I was breathalyzed.
Speaker 1: That was the excitement. Yeah, and it was a real through.
Speaker 2: And after passed negative, the guy went big fan the radio show, and I said, just as when I passed this otherwise real awkward quick selfie before we take you away.
Speaker 5: No, really, they hide in those funny spots, don't they do you reckon?
Speaker 2: No, they were in pain view with no there was you know, they weren't hiding.
Speaker 5: But sometimes you'll be driving along and there is not that you would escape.
Speaker 1: Like from behind a bush. Start throwing those little stinger strips.
Speaker 4: Out those boos busses.
Speaker 5: Sometimes they must have a squad that goes around and picks the most ideal places where I've.
Speaker 2: Never the world where the drinking problem here is sober. There's a giant, that big old coach they have. Oh yeah, but the divvy van isn't enough. How many are expecting to pick up today? An entire AFL team drunks. It's terrible, that big and they you call it the boost bus. I said, you're like a kid's TV show.
Speaker 5: Hey kids, I think I had to do one of those drug tests that you have to.
Speaker 4: I think that's just you slight long your tongue.
Speaker 1: Well she's not drunk, but she's clearly high.
Speaker 7: I had to do this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're weird, aren't they.
Speaker 8: What do you do that You have to go right back deep into your tongue because it's.
Speaker 1: Hard they keep them that dry.
Speaker 2: So anyway, when this guy pulled me over yesterday, right, I had just come from the wine shop.
Speaker 1: I saw him clock.
Speaker 2: You know, you have to wind down the window, and so I had the dog next to me, a bottle of wine, some toilet paper, toothpaste.
Speaker 1: I can see him look at going is he living in this?
Speaker 2: The fact that his only impression ever meeting his radio DJ is with a dog, a bottle of wine, some lou roll and some Toothplase.
Speaker 7: He's quite unwell.
Speaker 1: You appear to be living in shooting.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show on podcast.
Speaker 2: The Great Weekends must have been nice, tire weekend decluttering, Oh.
Speaker 1: Do you use this? Will you use it? Put it in that pile?
Speaker 2: Do you use this? Will you use it? Put it in that pile? Do you how many trainers? If you got to stop counting them?
Speaker 5: Do you have a timeline of stuff? Like if you what's your timeline? If you haven't used it for what is it?
Speaker 4: Six months? Twelve months?
Speaker 7: It goes, oh, well that would make sense.
Speaker 2: No, My wife and I I hit a massive wall yesterday.
Speaker 1: I had full energy, right I got up at seven o'clock. My wife couldn't. I NAIVEY thought I can just do this in a day.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: Do you know why I had a deadline of the day because I thought was Sunday afternoon D's game. I am on that couch. Yeah, I am not doing any more work, that is it. However, I was still doing work at half three yesterday, and then when I saw how bad that D game was, I was actually happy to be decluttering that team need to do something.
Speaker 7: Decluttering What was going on when you're watching it?
Speaker 10: Because Patty he sent a photo to the group chat and Christian's watching the game.
Speaker 1: Outside the most angle.
Speaker 2: No, no Baker kick a goal from that angle. I was right at the boundary. I was cooking steaks outside.
Speaker 1: Of the barbecue. Oh right, yeah, yeah, that's crisp fresh evening.
Speaker 2: I was out there with a beer in my hand, see my own breath, doing steaks.
Speaker 1: This is isn't it? Even in the winter. Still barbecue, Still barbecue?
Speaker 2: But yeah, yesterday, just so much t clustering and so PASSI if you hadn't used something for three years, it'll be fair for Chris to presume your husband that you need to get rid of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, totally, we say twelve months.
Speaker 2: Well, this was the argument we had yesterday when we're decluttering a garage, which is where like I presume, like most of you, that's why you just fling stuff into a tier that at some other moment, and that other moment was my entire weekend, just stuff in there. You're like, what have we got this? When was I ever thinking I was going to get into this?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 2: My wife and I there's a small trampoline that my wife got three years ago as part of her rehab getting over.
Speaker 1: An ACL surgery. They said, get one of these little trampolines. Trumpet. Would you call it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure, trampoline?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, a rebounder. She keept rephoning to it. I was going, we need to get rid of this trampet. She'd go and leave my rebounder. Are we talking about the same thing? Who's your rebound?
Speaker 1: Am I rebounder? Anyway?
Speaker 2: I grab it, going this needs to go. You haven't used in three years. Okay, I'm going to give it wey on the radio show. She grabs it. We're now rolling it to like arguing over a large circular thing.
Speaker 1: And I said, this is actually the most effort you put in three years. How are you using it? It's actually good workout to me, to you, to me to you.
Speaker 2: It's like you know in an old a cartoons when the two people are sawing that tree.
Speaker 8: That's what it was.
Speaker 1: Like my wife and I. You have been using three years. I'm gonna start using it. Why haven't you in three years? I've been very busy. You're still busy now. And who won? Did you think you see the trumpet?
Speaker 11: Here?
Speaker 2: Had radios lost? Guys, Radio's loss?
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: You know sometimes when you open up, say a bottle of fizz, prosecco, champagne, and you gotta let it just sort of calm down for a bit. This is what we're going to do right now. We produicicate them. I made a very big mistake, guys, and I once apologize to the team.
Speaker 1: It is entirely my fault. Last year partuicicate.
Speaker 2: Then we'd had a really good week of shows and she knew what she was doing. I was in a good mood, and she hit me, then, can I have two weeks off in the middle of the year outside of the abundance of breaks the people in radio that we all are very very lucky to get. Suddenly twelve weeks of holiday wasn't enough to producicating.
Speaker 1: She required another two, and I was like, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, take it.
Speaker 2: God flying at the moment, fast forward too obviously not exactly a boring time. In the last couple of weeks in the show history, Caitlyn goes off to Italy for the last two weeks. Now, I just presumed that she would have done the decent thing and arranged to have her flight back here by Thursday or Friday to begin to reacclimatize. It's very clear this morning that she is drunk in three or four different time zones. Welcome back to the show, producer, Kaitline.
Speaker 1: Great to have you.
Speaker 12: Back, mate, Thank you very much. I'm very glad to be back.
Speaker 2: When you're drunk it, I actually was, I'm worrying that you're going to ser Rubbert eight am.
Speaker 1: We're going to hit some real big dip to start crying.
Speaker 12: Guys, I'm not drunk. I'm fine now.
Speaker 1: Two more Santa. Where was Glady at films? She's been in Italy.
Speaker 2: She's been in Italy and just before the show she was this babbling and bounce and she was that's amazing.
Speaker 13: I was just still standing there. Everything's just standing there. Intention Oh can you tidy up? It took knock this down, Reno. That's what we're do in Australia.
Speaker 12: Oh, insane. It's actually mythical, Like the whole place.
Speaker 1: It's not mythical, it's very real, the opposite of mythical. It actually exists. It's changible.
Speaker 12: But that's what's the most crazy thing.
Speaker 2: Oh and this is the movie set the Colosseum Is it from the movie Gladiator?
Speaker 1: Know that this is the actual o G. How do they get the sharks? Gladiat too? Where was the sharks entrance?
Speaker 6: They actually did have an abundance of animals that came in, not sharks.
Speaker 1: But lions, tigers, stars, everything.
Speaker 12: It was crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is keeping under the Colosseum? Is that crazy?
Speaker 12: It's the weirdest thing.
Speaker 2: And you can see way to liven up a boring Grand Final though the losing teams play, or they release liones, tigers and bears.
Speaker 7: Or the swan being doubled up multiple times.
Speaker 1: I love the g So what was it? So where do you go? You went? You went to Rome, Tuscany?
Speaker 6: Yep, so we went to Rome, Tuscany. We went to Barcelona and Barcelona, and we also on the way over, just to break up the flight, we stopped in Vietnam.
Speaker 1: Oh wonderful. Now what was it? What was the best place.
Speaker 12: You went to Rome without a doubt. But in saying.
Speaker 10: That, stop saying Roma up, yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, before the show passed. So what was the best place you went to? Roma?
Speaker 7: I went to mean Rome, and she's been dropping a lot of sea instead.
Speaker 1: What did you let?
Speaker 2: Rome is a beautiful, beautiful, fascinating place, isn't it?
Speaker 1: You do you do the Colosseum toour?
Speaker 12: Did the Colisseum tour? The whole place was insane.
Speaker 6: Every turn you took there was some sort of ancient historical landmark and we ran.
Speaker 1: So we ran a lot of great way to experience that history.
Speaker 2: Isn't it just run at speed past?
Speaker 13: Oh my?
Speaker 1: Why were you running? Stroll? Take aganda? Meander? Dare I say it?
Speaker 6: We did meander, But what we did was because there was so many people there, it was quite busy just.
Speaker 1: Running it two hyperactive kids.
Speaker 12: No, we got up quite early and we would run to each monument and just stand.
Speaker 1: Crazy because it would have been warm. There would have been in the thirties running around rolls.
Speaker 6: It's actually fine, It was really beautiful, but it was crazier on these cobblestone streets and then you turn the corner there's the Pantheon. Then you turn the other corner and you've got the coliseum, and then you go up to some other place and you're in.
Speaker 2: The Vatican, Like, what the hell did you do the tour? The do you go and see the Sistine Chapel?
Speaker 12: No, we did not.
Speaker 7: Sprinted past it?
Speaker 1: How much, be honest, how much wine if you had in two weeks?
Speaker 2: Just Italian wine is great and looks like it's coming out your eyes and ears at the moment.
Speaker 1: I love wine. It's cleans the vapors of you. I'm getting drunk right now. Listeners move back from the speakers.
Speaker 12: Wine is truly my happy place. But I've had that much.
Speaker 1: She's so nice, someone who needs sounds right now?
Speaker 2: See why it's not a place I'm riding myself.
Speaker 1: Kaitlin's producing the show. He's supposed to be working with us.
Speaker 2: It actually feels like this is a conversation at midnight when the third bottle comes out?
Speaker 1: Is my place? Happy Breadsticks?
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Every single day this week thanks to seven News Melbourne with Peter Mitchell live every night at six on seven and seven plus we have two thousand dollars every single show for you to win in again.
Speaker 1: We're calling you versus the news.
Speaker 7: You verse news, you verse news? Will you be Patrina Jones Aldo?
Speaker 2: She bes you Wow, wow wit, this show's busy over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Huh mash up Wow that.
Speaker 2: Is sick ACDC into the seven News jingle wow say that that is amazing. All right, So each day this week then you're taking on Patsy. I'll give you a question from the seven News. You're going to give us the right answer. If you get it right, you go first. You win two thousand dollars. If you don't get it right, it's a roll over.
Speaker 1: To the next show. So the money goes up. The two thousand dollars up for grabs.
Speaker 2: Right now, you can give us a called thirteen fifty five twenty two. Let's just see how sharp Patsy is. Right now, PATSI, you're ready for a little demo round.
Speaker 7: Let's do it all right.
Speaker 1: This is a news story from last night seven News.
Speaker 14: A Melbourne family has been reunited yeah with their pussy cat, whose name was Soxy or Loxy or something.
Speaker 4: This cat's been missing for like three months or something.
Speaker 5: They took it on holidays to Moldura and it was found like thirty k's out of Dura and the reunited.
Speaker 4: It's a beautiful moggie.
Speaker 1: This is a classic and finding news story, isn't it.
Speaker 14: Melbourne family has been reunited with its beloved cat after three years.
Speaker 4: Three years, three months.
Speaker 1: You need a story. I suppose it's not your lead one.
Speaker 2: It's a North Melbourne family then three years separately went missing when they're visiting swan Hill. It was found thirty k away.
Speaker 7: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: The cat is called Sleeve Sleep.
Speaker 4: I think it's got white paws sleeves.
Speaker 2: All right, I have to be answered. I thought it was a producercating time. You can forgive me for wondering, why thought Steve Steve, that's why the three.
Speaker 1: He's going to sleeve. It's Sleeve. This doesn't look like Steve.
Speaker 7: It's Sleep.
Speaker 2: I can understand how a cat would go missing for three years. They just they don't want to be found. And then when we spent seven hours trying to find our cat, Larry right, and I finally I finally was like I was really worried about him, and I suddenly just a voice said look around. I look back into the house. He was just inside the curtain. Staring at me for the window.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Hours were Larry wrapping his food ball nothing and then suddenly it really He's like yeah, Larry as he's just been stood there the whole time, laughing.
Speaker 7: His ass off.
Speaker 2: Anyway, that's that works. Give us a call right now. I'm going to ask you a question about the seven News last night. Get the question right, you instantly win two thousand dollars right now.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: In Christian O'Connell show, every single day of this week, two thousand dollars for you to win thanks to seven years Melbourne with Peter Mitchell. Peter's put his hand in his own pockets. This is what we call Pete dollars. Ah, They're the best dollars to ever had.
Speaker 1: I've never had any, but I hope you can have them live like Peter Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Wow, Ray, I don't say make it Rain, I say make it Mitchell. You always say that, Just Mitchell Mitchell Sony.
Speaker 1: That's the seven News Melbourne.
Speaker 2: We're the legendary Peter Mitchell Live every night, are at six on seven and seven plus every day this week we're playing you versus the News.
Speaker 1: I'm Peter Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Is here.
Speaker 7: You verse news?
Speaker 1: You verse news?
Speaker 7: Will you be Patrina Jones Aldo CBS?
Speaker 1: You all right?
Speaker 2: Paying for the first time ever taking on Patria Jones, you versus News?
Speaker 1: You is c J. Good morning, c J oh, good morning guys. Happy Monday, Happy Monday. How's your weekend? Ce J?
Speaker 15: Really good? I went for Katy Perry is interesting?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Now, c J, h there any reason why we've reacted in quite strange ways. The question that I have for you, Hey, you'll find out. It's good that you enter see Katy Perry over the weekend. You've just almost got two grand CJ. Here is the question was about to become very clear?
Speaker 1: What are they? Adds CJ. Here is the question from last night's news.
Speaker 14: Pop star has been spotted partying with bands on Chapel Street after her fourth and final Melbourne show. The singer was a gay nightclub Chases in South Era, where she shouted the bar for an hour.
Speaker 2: So a tough question for your CJ. Who saw Katy Perry over the weekend? What was the pop star partying on Chapel Street over the weekend in Melbourne?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 15: Look, I think it was Katy Perry?
Speaker 11: Yeah, what.
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: You just won two thousand dollars. We're going to do with your money by putting.
Speaker 15: It towards going to Vegas to see the Backstree Boys at the Sphere.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, they are playing the Sphere. That had been incredible.
Speaker 15: Yeah, it's to celebrate their twenty fifth anniversary of the Millennium album.
Speaker 1: Amazing thing.
Speaker 2: And so how much more money do you need there? So you've got We've just given you two thousand. How much more have you got to.
Speaker 15: Go round about? Three?
Speaker 1: Okay? Almost?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 15: No, but hey, I've got tickets covered now, so that's good extensive, So I'm good. I'm looking at it as a positive glasshouse for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the what I do.
Speaker 2: And how much of tickets then to go and see back Super Boys at the Sphere?
Speaker 15: Are they around about two hundred and fifty usday?
Speaker 1: Yeah? At least?
Speaker 2: Wow, especially incredible though the sweet So tell me this. Did you see them last year when they were here?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 15: I have seen them twice in Melbourne. I think they're phenomenal.
Speaker 1: No, no, there was a great show.
Speaker 2: Well we have the worst seats, but on the sound of it was great. We weren't even to the side of them. We were behind somehow behind the back Street boys.
Speaker 15: Can't you Why couldn't you swing on my feet?
Speaker 2: Well, that's something that's plagued me for the last twelve months.
Speaker 1: A very fine question, c J.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I hope you make it to go and see the bats, your boys in Vegas and well played your Today's winter.
Speaker 1: In U versus the news.
Speaker 15: Thank you so much, guys.
Speaker 3: Have a good week, mate, Christian Connor Show podcast.
Speaker 1: That's the head cold holding up, Patsy.
Speaker 5: I'm doing all right, thank you. Do you have another coffee in a minute?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're not allowed. Do you know this? This is by the way, I'll get we're going to talk about in a minute.
Speaker 2: But I only found out last week that the team cannot claim any coffees or teas from the cafe here in the building, and normally we used to disclaim them.
Speaker 5: You had a nice I didn't know we had a tab off my own personal.
Speaker 1: Tab, have you?
Speaker 17: Well?
Speaker 2: Every week every color week to go in there to sort a coffee, the guy goes, do you want to pay for your tab? I was in the color of weeks and I went, oh, okay it Kate and said to put some drinks on it.
Speaker 1: One hundred and forty seven dollars and.
Speaker 2: All right, I've only had one coffee out of that. Oh, okay, put it on the OC's tab. Put it on his hand again. Yeah, I see how it goes games.
Speaker 1: He's game. I like it.
Speaker 7: Impressed hero.
Speaker 2: Anyway, they can't claim them anymore unless it's a milestone. So two weeks ago, almost celebrating the show's seventh birthday, we could have a free coffee. Now we need to find a milestone to get a.
Speaker 1: Coffee today, Yes, desperately.
Speaker 2: There's not enough milestones to go around anyway. What I want to talk about was was the Saints fan Nick Harrison, who's gone viral the last couple of days. He's doing the coin toss at the Saints Doggies game on Thursday, and he's actually seriously his hamstring.
Speaker 7: It looks like he's ripped his hammy off the bone.
Speaker 1: Gosh doing the coin toss. Yeah, this is him talking here.
Speaker 18: Probably not me to think I could just go out and toss the coin if they had any preparation.
Speaker 1: I've paid the price. It's a foolish mistake. How long do you think you're out for? I'm probably gonna miss six or seven tosses.
Speaker 2: I guess yeah, he seriously injured his hamstring when he was doing it. Pantsy, he flips the coin. I think he's won the sponsors of one of the clubs, and you see immediately he winters in pain right on live TV.
Speaker 1: Go into the country and it's just a coin toss.
Speaker 10: But it's not a dramatic movement. It's not like launching into it, don't It just takes a half.
Speaker 9: Steps as he's flipping the cor coin with his thumbs and then suddenly his thumb's fine, arms fine, but the leg the hamstring off the bone.
Speaker 4: Oh that's awful.
Speaker 2: So what kind of preparation could he have done? Because often sometimes he do progressive loads. Let's get into a hard gym talk right now about progressive loads. And for the rookies that aren't Jim Bunny's zikaria and I that means you don't start lifting twenty k doing curls. You might go twelve what the work to fourteen sixteen eighteen? Progressive loading, high reps low?
Speaker 1: Waight? What coin do they toss with? By the way, what's a really good? Is it a special coin or is it a dollar? What is it?
Speaker 2: Sure is it trolley one, that one that it's an aldi one. Yeah, and access to the mc G coin coss.
Speaker 7: I imagine it's heavily weighted commemorative coins. So that's just a special one.
Speaker 2: So it's not just a normal because you can't get out there and go.
Speaker 1: No one has anyone joy threw a coin all at once.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it would have been a heavy one, so he probably would have been better off.
Speaker 7: Like you said, ten cents, yeah.
Speaker 2: Go to fifty cents. Maybe some strange little foreign coin. You've got that kitchen draw again. Yes, all right, we want your stories about bizarre injuries today. So has actually ripped his handstring off the bone doing a coin toss. We're looking for your stories of bizarre injuries.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell Show Gone Podcast.
Speaker 2: We're looking for your bizarre injuries today. After going called Nick Harrison. It must have been so excited to be selected at the coin toss at the MCG does the coin toss and immediately.
Speaker 1: As soon as the coin he's his thumb ham a stream. I thought he was doing it to be funny.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I thought it was a bit bit. Yes, there were people with the issendon game.
Speaker 10: There was some smart ass little kid who did the same and pretended that he pulled a hand.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's become a thing now, it's a new dabbing guys.
Speaker 9: Do you ever dabbing duck challenge?
Speaker 2: Yes, So we're looking for your bizarre injury stories. Around thirteen fifty five twenty two. Hello to Asian and listening online right now on the iHeart platform in Yorkshire in the UK. If you've seen the TV show brilliant TV show Police Detect, a show called Happy Valley Sway listener Adrian is right now. Oh beautiful, Yeah, Christian, I was on the couch couple weeks ago, leant forward to pick up my Mugga coffee, slipped a disc in my back off work for weeks in Agony Friday. How quickly our bodies can go from being okay, it's just suddenly.
Speaker 1: In a world of pain.
Speaker 7: You're never safe.
Speaker 2: No eat doing a coin toss now, Caitlin, you're and please tell everyone how they hurt their finger.
Speaker 6: My best friend was at the cricket one day. She got the sunscreen out and went to do a little pump of the sunscreen, snapped her tendon in her finger.
Speaker 2: Oh you wouldn't think you need to do warming up exercises before you using a sip slop?
Speaker 12: Would you not at all?
Speaker 6: Like she literally just was like, oh, just you know, pump one and then just heard this big snap and her finger wouldn't move back to straight.
Speaker 12: It was just like this, and now she has it surgically.
Speaker 2: Reattached her Caitlin's showing us the various movies and her fingers were on the radio, mate, and they've been drinking your way around issued last two. And also just remember radio etiquette as well. Never used the phrase pump one out. Let's just turn that microphone off. Maybe next week we control and she tried out of it. You know, tell Winehouse out there producing a show. Let's go, let's go to Rob.
Speaker 1: Good morning Rob? Yeah, yeah, no great? And Rob, what's your bisign?
Speaker 18: But you got you got to get a kick out of this one. I was asleep at home one night, got in the mum saying, basket, I had to go up and go to the toilet, forced a step, went down, bounced through a antique queen and table, seven stitches in the chin, bruise, reb fractured rib, punctured blue and broche cut slice the kidney. What my gosh, imagine, imagine the brightest dreads you could think of. That's the color of what I was passing clerics everywhere, and I had to spend three weeks flattening back in hospital.
Speaker 1: Poor thing he didn't die.
Speaker 18: Oh, tell me about it. Well twenty five Well you know I'm an Amba Christian. Twenty five percent of your blood goes straight to your kidneys.
Speaker 2: We've all learnt something this morning. I did not know that. Bloody hell.
Speaker 1: I mean, you are lucky to be alive. What in story?
Speaker 18: All these things happened? And the funny thing was I was staying cold sober.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's not that funny. No one's laughing, Rob, Thank you very much, she called me. Nice to hear from you, right, Anna, Good morning, Anna, Good morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning. Anna. You just take your time, then, my friend, don't worry all the time. Anne, are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yes, let's do it. You're right. Have you actually coffee or you tea this morning?
Speaker 1: Anna? Are you in the rush?
Speaker 2: I had?
Speaker 19: No, I'm not in a rush.
Speaker 18: I'm just stuck on the.
Speaker 2: Freeway traffic already on the ring road.
Speaker 17: Yep.
Speaker 1: Now listen, Anna, what's your bizarre injury story? Mate?
Speaker 19: So I displicated my knee sneezing.
Speaker 1: What it just sneezed, knee out yeap.
Speaker 19: Basically, I was in the kitchen I was making This was like a while ago. I've had a fixed since, but it had dislocated so many times that it was like any any sort of sudden movement and it could dislocate. So I was in the kitchen one morning preparing breakfast for the kids and I had to sneeze, so I did like a half body turn so I wouldn't sneeze on food, and my knee dislocated and I just went down, like on the ground. And then my toddler daughter comes around the corner. She says, Mommy, why are you on the floor.
Speaker 1: I'm just taking a knee.
Speaker 2: I always do it, just like a little prayer before trying to get through with the morning school rush. With you guys, Anna, thank you very much. You killed my have a good week. Thanks you calling the show. Thank you love your show.
Speaker 1: Are you going to take care? Robert? Hey? Rob? Yes, Robert, Hello, you're Robert.
Speaker 20: There's another Robert.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well we had a Robin Robert. How we established that.
Speaker 20: I've I've suffered a distill bicyps tendon rupture.
Speaker 1: Just still bicyps tending rupture. Yep, are you Robert? Yeah? Okay, gotcha? How did you do that? Robert?
Speaker 20: It's what it is is a sudden exertion, you know, the bicep of ninety degrees. So I'm a painter by trade, and i had two extension leadders on the ground. I picked one up to put it on top of the car, and I tripped on the one that was on the ground, and then the back of the extension ladder hit the car, the back of the car, and I used all the muscles I put in my arm to keep myself upright, and then I felt a big pop I left in my arm, and as a result, you get a you get a bicep which is a bit like popeye, a nice big bulding fire step not in rope.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 20: So yeah, that I went to the hospital. I had to have operation, and I've got a nice big Harry Potter scar on the inside of my on the inside of my elbow. And yeah, they had to reattach it.
Speaker 1: Oh, never heard of that.
Speaker 2: So the popeye is then when it's because it's separated, it gets bigger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, God, chah idea Robert. Robert, thanks you, story mate. Have a good day. Okay, thanks, It's keep the responsible for.
Speaker 7: I feel like we upset Robin in some way.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It seemed very unhappy and I think it's Caitlin. Actually, don't answer any calls this week.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Hello to Jannine.
Speaker 2: Christian went to the bathroom in the middle of the night, flushed the toilet using my middle finger, and suddenly it went limp. I turned the light and discovered I'd somehow dissicated my finger just by flushing the toy.
Speaker 7: Not your flushing finger, poor thing.
Speaker 1: Christian. Was our injuries.
Speaker 2: I was playing mixed netball with my wife and I didn't take it too seriously, no warm ups. Suddenly the balls on the opposite side of the court moving away from me, but went into a jog to get after it. Suddenly felt like someone had taken a bowlingpin and clubbed me on the back side of my foot. Turns out i'd slapped my achilles tender. I had a seven centimeter separation, and the surgeon told me afterwards it was like sewing mopheads back together.
Speaker 7: Oh gosh, old person. Injury.
Speaker 10: Apparently they say that for free players when once you've done your achilles, that means your past, your used by date on the field.
Speaker 1: He mainly looked at you and then he shot a look at it.
Speaker 2: Do you see that he actually right in your eyes? A baby's doing a dude on the poss.
Speaker 7: You're going to clean this up.
Speaker 17: I was.
Speaker 1: All right, Patsy, let's look after our achilles. Even if I snapped mine.
Speaker 2: I'm not telling anyone I've been crawling in here on skateboard.
Speaker 1: You have to wheel me in.
Speaker 2: Have you've done your kiddies, you'd manager no. Christianticipated my shoulder trying to get out of a pham pit at trampoline place, gravity zone. Those things are a nightmare. Some balessed. I put my own shoulder back in and got out.
Speaker 1: It was a bit sore.
Speaker 2: That's it's tough, but I thought it was okay, continue to go to the gym and do push ups. From multiple weeks. Finally went to the doctors because it wasn't going to better. It turns out I'd partially torn my shoulder. Ended up having to get a full shoulder reconstruction from a phone pit because a couple weeks ago, I put my back out, put the groceries away. I was in real acty. I wasn't even holding anything when it happened. Craig and Seaford morning, Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Now, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian, Good morning. My name is Harry.
Speaker 2: When I was five, I was away on a holiday, so I was riding my bite too fast, slow down, Harry, I hit the came off. My head got wedged between the handlebar and the handbrake.
Speaker 1: Oh no, bloody, How the hell? How do you contaut yourself to do that? Little Harry?
Speaker 2: Three stitches later, five hours at the hospital and adelaide. That's Harry mcclaw ten years old. Wow, ah, a tough head of a story that, Harry. By the way to my rear wedged stories head wedge between the handle bar and handbrake. But I try to work out how you can even do that.
Speaker 10: I guess you like sort of flip forward and you get yeah, I must.
Speaker 7: I don't want to be mean, but must have a tiny did yeah?
Speaker 1: Tiny?
Speaker 7: Or really big? I come?
Speaker 1: I'm sure years old? Is this right?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: To school? We questions like that, ringing around his big or small?
Speaker 7: Hey, I'd love to see a photo.
Speaker 1: Kids heads, no.
Speaker 5: Reo, wonder if they like put butter or margarine on his cheeks to try and like him.
Speaker 2: Firefighters about to do this for when kids get their head like wedge between iron railings and stuff like that. They have some big industrial tub or vaseline in the back of the truck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just to lug them up. And then the Christian.
Speaker 2: I broke a toe to toe, I broke a toe. I broke a toe while playing mini golf horse Gap a few years ago on holiday with my family. The course had rocks and boulders on the edge of the path. Not looking, I wandered and sort of drifted off into a rock wearing thongs, which spent my toe backwards and broke the looking so on my right foot. I didn't realize this at first. Played the course, one beat the family, and then a couple of days later went to hospital because I was in so much pain and it bloomed up and I've broken him. I still remind the family because I have bragging rights and I beat them all at minigolf whilst injured.
Speaker 7: Where's ESPN with their thirty for thirty on this one?
Speaker 2: You're a huge story there Josh, I love that. And the other thing we should talk about this week is bragging rights when you've got a story about that. But they've become like family folk, or don't they They become those stories they are always told. Every telling of them, they get shiny, more polish. It's like a family gemstone or something. Not this one again, all right, So Rio, you've got the story about this cat called Sleeve that was lost for years.
Speaker 10: Yes, little Sleeves, there was only a little kitten born in North Melbourne with five siblings, and then got lost in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's it's a story as old as time. Yes, it is one of five. And poor old little Sleeve just got lost.
Speaker 7: Yes, got lost. And then they gave up hope. The family.
Speaker 1: You never give up hope.
Speaker 7: Well they did.
Speaker 1: Well that's a shame, isn't it. And Sleeve would have known that, he would have felt, he would have been out there and what's the point. They've given up on Sleeve and hope And that's a damn shame.
Speaker 10: So after giving up on hope, he made his way all the way up to Swan Hill.
Speaker 7: So he must have.
Speaker 2: Don't in my mind, it's just sadness is him by himself heading up there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, tiny pool. Oh my god, he's crying and me owing all the way.
Speaker 10: Which is three hundred and thirty six kilometers. Oh my god, it's a big journey.
Speaker 1: Poor cat.
Speaker 7: And because it was micro chipped, they found him three years later.
Speaker 2: They have to look earlier. He's Michael Chips. Microchips don't start working.
Speaker 1: Three years later.
Speaker 7: Only in swan Hill.
Speaker 1: Oh there he is.
Speaker 2: I forgot We just lot God find him, find my sleep. There is he is in swan Hill. What was he doing in swan was with a new family? No, he was just he was just sat there by the bus stop waiting for them. Stay would took it so long and microshifts tom hanks and castaway. So did he try and move back in there? And we're like, oh, hang on, there's another cat. Yeah, don't make it awkward. Sleep, But you know three years we had to move on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: Your stories about pets going missing and then being rediscovered. I remember some friends of mine they'd lost their cat and they took the car into be serviced, and it was a manual and the guy, after twenty minutes rang my friend at work, going have you have you lost the cat and he goes, yeah, yeah, the garage, it's in the bonnet. This cat was just like sleeping and living in the car block engine right, And every time he's trying to change the gears, the cat was like getting irritated and pushing his.
Speaker 1: Foots at a lever.
Speaker 2: And that's why this car, this car wasn't working. He couldn't get from second in the third gear.
Speaker 1: The cat was good.
Speaker 2: It goes staying second gear, trying to get some shut eye here. Yes, it's nice, Yeah, all right. Your story is about pets going missing and then being rediscovered.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Right now, then we're talking about pets going missing and then they're being refound rediscovered. On thirteen fifty five, twenty two, we lost our our big fat cat, Larry for the entire day and we just presume.
Speaker 1: That you're gone.
Speaker 2: And then our elderly neighbors he knocked on the door and said, there's a large cap on our garage roof.
Speaker 1: That's Larry. So i'll come and get him.
Speaker 2: Go around there, right, they go Larry, and he's just sort of I can't he's just he's just about five inches out of reach of my arm, right, and I go Larry. He sort of looks at a show like now, Larry.
Speaker 1: He can hear me.
Speaker 2: He keeps start looking and going yeah hear yeah, hey, stay moving.
Speaker 1: Ain't come back.
Speaker 2: So I go, okay, I'm going to have to lure him in. Now Larry has only one love, and it's not us his owners. It's food. I still remember I had some very nice hickory smoked leg ham in the fridge. I go back and slice off a whaw for a thin piece. Who can resist it, no human or cat. You loure me back into a house that i'd escaped from. Did you say hickory smoked leg ham?
Speaker 1: God, damn it, I'm coming back.
Speaker 2: So I now go back up my neighbour's ladder, right, and I've had to reposition it. They'd obviously they had this beautiful rose garden, right, and I started to I didn't realize in my parent of moving the ladd on flat flat. Old people don't want to make it fast to go away. It's just very easy, just a few years. That's years. They're bride and flattened, right, Just want to get this fat cat back and get up the ladder right, I'm holding the lead of one hand.
Speaker 1: I got the hand of the.
Speaker 2: Hand that dumb cat he literally hops over to it. The moment that snout touches my hand and put my grab scuver's neck.
Speaker 1: I'm now thinking, how do I get down?
Speaker 7: Hands?
Speaker 2: I can't slide down the ladder, you know, my feet on the outside like doing cartoons, and I got a it's like a drunk.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to a.
Speaker 2: Bounce, trying to get a drop to come out of a nightclub.
Speaker 1: And now bring him in to me like a close hole.
Speaker 2: I get my neighbor, I go, Can you guide me down the ladder using your hands and my feet will work together?
Speaker 1: Here? He does, I get down? I do it.
Speaker 2: And now got to walk on the street with this cat and me wrestling Larry.
Speaker 7: It looks like you're stealing a cat.
Speaker 2: He's eating all the ham and I think he's going to start eat my hand.
Speaker 1: How about Larry? Fine with this cat? And he's starting to call me? Yes? All right?
Speaker 2: Your story is about pets missing and then being rediscovered. Thirteen fifty five, twenty two, karenn Good morning, Welcome to the show, Caroling.
Speaker 1: Good morning, all right, what's your story? About missing pet.
Speaker 21: I was taking over to purse one time, stayed the night at my sister's place. The cat got a cat that I had got out and I had to plane the catch pers I went. I was there for about seven months, came back, didn't find him. My sister was still looking around it anyway.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 21: Years went on and I was come back to Melbourne and he was. I got a phone call from a council saying, oh, we've got Charlie here.
Speaker 1: And veryfrecious cat to some paperwork.
Speaker 21: While yeah, pretty much. Yeah, they wouldn't hand him over and so I paid for him and but he was Yeah. I said, look, he's been missing eight half years.
Speaker 1: It's such a long time.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 21: And I only found him really because some people were moving into a house and.
Speaker 1: Squating.
Speaker 7: How far away was the place, Carolyn.
Speaker 21: Where he was found was about five kilometers house. Yeah, so really didn't go far. I was hanging around Kentucky. I think it was.
Speaker 2: Chicken and they love it. Yeah, yeah, counting. Thank you very much, the story mate. Have a good day.
Speaker 21: Wait, thank you YouTube by bye.
Speaker 1: Nat today, Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 17: I had a little jack cross Terria many years ago and she went missing and they had found a red belly black on the on the property, and we searched and my dad was driving along and he's he's doing about one hundred kilometers for hours. He went. He drove for about one hundred kilometers and he heard this noise and we're like, He stopped the car and listened and nothing. Okay, I'll see. He went again, and this is quite a while after she'd been missing for a while, and he heard it again and he stopped the car and he's like, no, no way, And so he opened the botnet. I was and there was my Jack Russells dog like she climbed up into the engine of the car, chasing her right or something. This dog used to run around Francis in the house. When she found you. When you came home, you had to wait, You had to shed roll over in a belly. But we'll go up pay over her shoulder, and then you were allowed to pat her sort of thing. Right that day, when we found her, she was allowed on the bed for a first time. The only thing news was her tail and an eyeball she'd been stuck up. She was very very sore in the engine of the car.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, right, okay though she was okay with the chat Russell.
Speaker 17: Yeah yeah, she was fine. The bread to go down rabbit warrens and all that sort of stuff so we could chased something up there and got stuck.
Speaker 1: I got that all right, and NATSI thank you very much.
Speaker 17: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Did not you think we wore can off the dog for a while. So we need to know sort of that the moves.
Speaker 1: That you.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Every Monday, we play back your misheard lyrics because some great ones today. As always, whenever you mishear them, just to email them to me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. Let's get into this week's brand new mishurd lyrics. It's just another Misshardman day, Christian O'Connell's misshard lyrics.
Speaker 1: All right, as we'd play them back if we agree.
Speaker 2: With what you think you're miss hearing if we don't hear it, and for the great ones.
Speaker 1: Come on in Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Last week to Hall of Famers, we had a great entry Dido white Flag by Glenn's daughter Anita, but I farted and I say it, see there you go. Brittany had this one good as hell Litzo with Ariana Grande. Even try an empanada today. All right, let's get your browny ones first up today. Then on the miss heard looks we have Mandy Christian. I was grocery shopping over the weekend. I thought it was a song about my name, Love you Madly by Cake. I'm hearing Mandy and they want to love you Mandy. Yes, Mandy, we hear that one. Vicky Lawrence has been listening to Bruno Mars for searchy on the floor.
Speaker 1: Of course, on the floor, Sash in the studio? Or has he got a little known down there? A statue on the floor?
Speaker 2: Sash?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, you're right, the statue on the floor. Very different song. Now, isn't it just about statues on the floor? What's happened in that museum? Vicky? Great one?
Speaker 2: Now, Elisa's eleven years old. She's got Michael Jackson beat it. No one wants to be to feed did or is m j not a fan of European bidets? No one wants to pee in the b day.
Speaker 15: It is it?
Speaker 1: Beta?
Speaker 2: Yes, we give that one of these penny come out and play great song body the offspring, take him out. You've got to keep it separated, separated, or are the US in saying, drink your milk, you got to keep it separated.
Speaker 1: It is horrible when it gets congealed, separated.
Speaker 2: He goes, drink your milk, milk, milk. Penny good one to Tea's got price tag. We've blasts in the past, jesse Ja lyrics. I'll say, I see if I can do this my best here. Ain't about the chuching cha ching, ain't about the but bling bubbling now it's.
Speaker 1: Anyway, this is the original song cha ching? Or sorry, did you say that's that's that good? Wowee?
Speaker 2: Peanut butter cha ching cha ching, peanut butter blubbling blah bling.
Speaker 1: Two te I love that one. Let's hear this one again.
Speaker 2: So is it peanut butter cha ching ching peanut butter blub bling blah bling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on in to tea Hall of Favor.
Speaker 2: Love those as always, Email me when you miss hear them. Christian Christian O'Connell dot com dot au Coming up next, last some good ones talking about the Oasis combination. It's been a bit like you know that at that garden tap and it's rusty sort of brown water for a while, and then it clears. It ain't been clearing for a week, but finally the brown poey stuff is cleared away. We're getting clear water on the owaysis singing competition some great intrigues.
Speaker 1: Haha. Praise me the God of radio if you can hear them.
Speaker 3: Next, Christian Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 2: Thai restaurants stand head and shoulders above all other restaurants when it comes to having fun with naming their Thai restaurants. Today, come up with some new Thai restaurants. That's the time waster, Christian, speaking of mishurd Yes, we were just now, aren't we, Hailey? Yes, can you clarify what does the jingle before your traffic update say? Every day we listen show, we can't see arguer of it. Sounds like triple but I think he's trying to say travel. My son is convinced he's trying to say traffic. Settle the argument. We need to dig out the jingle in a minute, Christian, I've gone for your Rihanna's only girl. Sounds like I want to love you like a hot pie instead of I want to love you like a hot ride.
Speaker 1: Matty. Thank you very much, Christian.
Speaker 2: My mate's dog came home yesterday after a month in Bunyip State Park.
Speaker 1: Oh, I have a nice time. Was it camping there? Come back with any photos or stories? All right?
Speaker 2: In thirty seven days time, Oasis back on stage, the first time together in London for seventeen years, and you're going to be there.
Speaker 1: Seem to win.
Speaker 10: It's got your TIID, Yeah, record your entry.
Speaker 7: You could be Wenley.
Speaker 2: We are flying you out, You and whoever you want to take off to London Wembley Stadium Friday, the twenty fifth of.
Speaker 1: July, the first night.
Speaker 2: It's going to be unbelievable. Oasis back together. I got so excited over the weekend. I saw an interview at Bono. He's been to see them rehearsing, said he couldn't believe how good they sounded.
Speaker 1: Backhanded compliment, but it got me excited. I'm not going there to see them.
Speaker 2: I've got to wait until at the end of October and then when they made their way to Australia and here in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: But you can be there before any of that. You're going. We're going to fly you out there in five weeks time. How do you win it?
Speaker 2: You pick an Oasis song, you put your own words to it and you send it to us. Now, I'm not going to lie to you. I did say two weeks ago when we announced this amazing prize, you have a great time in London anyway, by the Oasis reunited, biggest reunion in music news for decades. So this isn't really a talent competition. It's about passion that really got tested last week.
Speaker 7: We emphasized that maybe too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I'm over indexed, sick, Greg, I would like to leave this city.
Speaker 3: Liam's back and all.
Speaker 1: Is this one Testedy Friday? I wanted to leave this city and my own radio. That's enough, Greg? Is bedtime? You've had enough? All right?
Speaker 2: Some brand new entries. Melissa did Champagne Supernova. You know Champagne super and Nova big song.
Speaker 1: Melissa got her Husbanana. Kids often have to clean their skids. I didn't check that.
Speaker 2: You got my attention with that poster to that page? What post to that page? What an opening line? Brian Wilson smiling his grave right now, got.
Speaker 16: A Husbandana kids often have to clean their skids.
Speaker 4: Tell me when do I need to pack my bag? I hope I will find me summer in the UUK.
Speaker 16: Inlessent Pool Partry. I would love to find me summary the mushkin and my kids notapping annoying and my husband getting a champagne from the bark.
Speaker 2: Melissa Ferry had never seen the band live, would take her husband. Also a massive fan. That is brilliant Melissa, very very great work over the weekend. Sasha's gone this one too. She's electric by Oasis.
Speaker 3: Trick.
Speaker 2: She's not a family for Christian Oasis like you takes me back to my twenties.
Speaker 1: Saw them at Living in Brisbane two thousand and two.
Speaker 11: Shows Electric Oh Car, somew Excentry, got t win things are never expected. Blood of tris time. He's got a ticking too. Actually Goldon knows how a win on the tip of my tongue is a LERI can scene.
Speaker 2: Also good Sasha, thank you very much and then let's get a sam now who's done his version of Supersonic pas Christian longtime listener. This competition failed like it was made for me. Never though I get to see Oats live. Leman No's solo gigs felt like the close up a get But twenty.
Speaker 1: Five proves truth is stranger than fiction, he thought.
Speaker 2: Samuel so I've rewritten SuperSonics and so how much it would mean to me be a fantastic opportunity to be live on the ground in London representing Gold and the show. All Right, it's not a job interview Sam, all right, but this is this is very very good from Sam.
Speaker 17: Can apply with you.
Speaker 7: This sentry double set me free from.
Speaker 3: The chain of wearer the I need to blows.
Speaker 7: I missed the nineties gloring, but I'm still in fount.
Speaker 1: I need to fight a way for the flying syme.
Speaker 3: My wife.
Speaker 1: Singing it to Red.
Speaker 7: It's Christian, said say me, old but rio lefty with the dice.
Speaker 1: Were le to you? Have you ever see them?
Speaker 12: Now I'm seeing it for that Christian God.
Speaker 1: Now I'm seeing it for the Wow. Hi, Hi, stand up.
Speaker 2: Melissa and Sam both outstanding today. Roofing it Sam. That actually is brilliantly made. The lyrics are so good. He's managed to name check three A W and we ab. He knows our sweet spots and.
Speaker 1: It sounds exactly like Lina.
Speaker 7: There wasn't singing competition, he would have won.
Speaker 1: Sound You're singing better than leave Great work everyone, You've got a week.
Speaker 2: Left to still try and win a case still wide open, but very great entries, and I really appreciate Over the weekend we had a record number of entries. A lot of work is going into these, thankfully, because that wasn't the case a week ago. People clearing their throat at the start of entries. Why bother doing two or three takes like the pros can ECN edit it and sort.
Speaker 1: It out there with that team of chipmunks.
Speaker 2: Where do you go to entry? You go to the Christian O'Connell show dot com dot AU one week to go, good.
Speaker 3: Luck, Christian O'Connell show, gone podcast.
Speaker 2: Today for the best in shan time waster two d and fifty dollars to spend on Cogan right now Cogan dot COM's end of financially a sale is on now Cogan dot com clicking awesome. Today we're looking for Thai restaurant names. Thai restaurants have way more fun than any of the food type. I remember being in Belfast they built the Titanic. There's a Thai restaurant right by the dot Thai Tannic Genius. I went and ate there purely because of the name. You're clear enough, funny enough to get up with the name, not that you get my business. It's a really really great thing. Thai restaurant names is what we're looking for today. Australia has the highest concentration of Thai restaurants per capita outside of Thailand.
Speaker 7: Well, I believe it.
Speaker 1: There is a Thai restaurant for every eight thousand of US.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, three times more than any other country on. This is why they've got it, the lucky country.
Speaker 1: You love your PATCHI moved to Australia.
Speaker 2: I love One of my favorite takeaways is Thieve Takeaway.
Speaker 7: It travels, well, you're right, it does.
Speaker 1: What would you have? What are you having?
Speaker 10: A massive man massimin patsy U padkin, mad duck, hurry oh chicken lb oh yes, a bit sourbout.
Speaker 1: My wife loves it. Can't stand it, miss chicken, No, thank you, it's not quite tart. Yeah, casual. What's your favorite tie? We're all having a tie takeout right now.
Speaker 4: What are we ordering the green curry?
Speaker 3: I reckon?
Speaker 5: You know no, our local tie does a beautiful coconut rice as well.
Speaker 4: With my lord?
Speaker 1: What's the devolition of the arm? What's the.
Speaker 4: I can't think of?
Speaker 1: Circular? Yes, you get it. You order.
Speaker 2: It comes with a sauce participating what is it? I will use that as cutlery, totally savage. Was so good, this raw dog and that tie. Put that knife and spoon away. We ain't gonna eat that any Who's you losing Thai restaurant names?
Speaker 1: Tyrannosaurus.
Speaker 2: Let me just tie a shoelace, stretching a bit, stretching a bit, Mike Tyson, what about more high end one? You ever been to Flower Drum in Chinatown? That's bow tie.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna wear a bow tie to get in your time and tidy your bedrop up.
Speaker 7: Bronze.
Speaker 1: What have you got TI restaurants?
Speaker 7: A fancy one black tie from me?
Speaker 1: Bronze minus the hell.
Speaker 7: Thailand used to be called Siam.
Speaker 1: I am Siam. Oh that's very good. Yep, gold and rolls. Yeah, that's gold.
Speaker 7: And this is for one. In New York it would be called the sat that Never sleeps.
Speaker 2: Two long winters again nowhere rapidly. Maybe it plays well in New York. We're a long way from there, Dorothy, Okay, what.
Speaker 1: Have you got them? We look if your TI restaurant names? Excuse me.
Speaker 3: The Christian o'connall Show Podcast.
Speaker 2: Thanks to cogan dot com best in show to down the time waste gets two hundred and fifty dollars suspend at cogan dot com. Today we're looking for Thai restaurant names. I had to do quite a bit of cleaning up on some of these entries. It's a shame, all right. So, uh Thai restaurants. Tie the knot okay, silver? Yeah, Kerry tie hard. Just get that one now that came in like twenty seven thousand times one bite in Bangkok? Oh, very good, God plus yeah what Unjess live free or tie silver, no ty, no service, Gold, Time to eat, ten to eat plus, Brian, I love that one. Walk this way silver plus tongue tied Gold, Rookie woman Silver, retirement time a kangaroo down actually from an ankle, Bruce, why not tie tom yum? Oh yeah, Sarte night fever Silver, love you long tie? Give me.
Speaker 1: Too tight for a white guy? Oh God, massive, man, this is good.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast