Speaker 1: It's in the news today, but it was actually on TV Reload the podcast last week. Thereby, Hey guys, welcome back to TV Reload. I want to thank you for clicking and downloading on today's episode. With Alana MacLean, who is not only a fabulous entertainment journalist, fashionist and brother Encyclopedia, but one of my good mates who knows more about housewives than pretty much any housewife I know, we have a fabulous chat for you.
Speaker 2: This week.
Speaker 1: The seventh episode was called What the Chuck and it really delivered With Kyle Richards in most scenes, we saw some real evolution of the darker side of Kyle's manipulation and from a ride or Die Kyle Richards fan.
Speaker 2: We've got a lot to unpack.
Speaker 1: This week, we discussed the second part of that Viper room confrontation with Kyle and Derete.
Speaker 2: And I ask Alana if she felt.
Speaker 1: Like the original promo oversold that altercation. I will get Alana's perspective on Bozeman and how she feels about the way on which both Derete and Kyle are coming for her approval and co signing. Plus off the back of the we will discuss if Erica has picked a side between these two women. We will address the country club men girls who asked Kyle about the infidelity in her marriage, Thanks Sudden, and then Garsell with the sound advice that if Kyle wants to be.
Speaker 2: A lesbian, then be a lesbian.
Speaker 1: You were going to get plenty a chat on the social clicks that are forming, and if it was fair for Dreit to be left out of Erica's little party while Kyle is lying about her text history, if Chuck E Cheese is someplace that any women of that age would want to go, And we will discuss the rumors that Kyle will be taking a break after next week's episode. There is so much to one pack, with so many inside revelations from our perspective, So sit back and relax as we unpack the wonderful world of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Season fourteen, Episode seven.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 3: Oh Hello, so much happy out with this week's episode. For all the snooze first that we had last week, I feel like this week delivered in spades.
Speaker 2: I want to talk to you about your viewing habits of this show.
Speaker 1: This is how I want to start because I feel like people with Housewives, they may have other series that they just watch in their pajamas, or they may lay around the house. But then with Beverly Hills, it's like an event at our place. Like my partner has to drink a red wine when he watches it.
Speaker 2: What the hell do you do?
Speaker 3: I want to watch it by myself. I like watching it alone with the curtains drawn, and I like it to feel like a theater experience. However, what I have noticed, particularly since we've been doing the podcast is my husband. I think he's a secret fan, and he keeps moving in and out of the room while I'm trying to watch the show, and he pops in and out, and I think it's because he wants to watch it. And in fact, this episode, he actually sat down and just sort of pretended he was doing something on his phone.
Speaker 2: Did he talk to you?
Speaker 3: He told me he didn't interrupt, but he was there, and I just want to watch, you know. But I think he likes it all right.
Speaker 1: So the episode launches this week with the continuation of of what body you want from me? You know that conversation at the viper room? Did it live up to the expectations in your mind as to wait a full week to get that conclusion.
Speaker 3: I think they're playing us a little bit with this, as you said last week, because they had nothing. They've had to put that at the end. They had to give us something that felt like a big moment. But coming back from it, it all got diffused pretty quickly. I mean, it's still got heated, and there was a lot of yelling. There was a lot of irate anger. The veins were popping, honey, they were coming right out. I feel like that line that what more do you want from me? That will be out there in the cultural fabric of the iconic lines that we remember from housewives like moving forward. But you're right, it all sort of diffused pretty quickly, and it wasn't as big as it was made out to be when we had that cliffhanger moment.
Speaker 1: You know, when we watched the promo for this series, they had a big promo and they do center it around this huge moment being the what more do you want from me? And I kind of feel now that it was a little overcooked because I went back and listened to that promo and you do hear the sound of you know, the white wine glasses crashing to make us believe that we were getting another.
Speaker 2: Don't talk about the husband moment, where when.
Speaker 1: You watch the episode that's been on this week, there's no wine glasses being crashed around. They actually removed that moving of the camera to make it look like it was going to be more than it was.
Speaker 2: Do you think that was a little misleading.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think they've definitely leant into that and thought, Okay, this is our this is our moment. Like they do on all the trailers, particularly when they're sort of at the start of the season, there's always something in there that seems really heated. We had the Kathy Aspen stuff a couple of seasons ago. I mean, look, it was probably one of the more dramatic moments we've had in terms of the aggression over the last couple of years. I mean, I guess since we had Eric's were what or nothing exactly? Shit, Sorry, I like acting them out. It was a lot. It was a lot, but it wasn't as a lot as they led us to believe it was going to be. I agree with you.
Speaker 1: What really surprises me now as we are at this point of the series is that there's been a lot of contention about whose side Erica Jane is going to pick, because she's playing both of them. And this was the first episode that I thought to myself, you know what, Erica is being very clearly Team Derete.
Speaker 4: Do you think if the table was turned and Kyle asked me the question I asked Kyle, and I reacted that Kyle would be okay with that.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 5: Both of you are in a very unique situation in the sense that you're both separated at the same time. Tensions are very high, You're emotionally raw, both of you. But I do agree with you. Had the tables in turn, she wouldn't have been happy either.
Speaker 4: She wouldn't be happy with any of it, not the texting, not the not sharing, and definitely not the reaction.
Speaker 3: I thought that too when I watched this, I thought, oh, because she was sort of she wasn't sitting right near Kyle, but I think proximity while she was closer to Kyle, and she got up, she went around the table, and she was trying to diffuse the situation with dread They stop, you have to stop, and she sort of was the one that escorted her out and I thought, oh, she's picked Aside, like not even Bo's got up and went around to dereat, you know. So I feel like for someone who has been sort of playing them, you know equally, I think she's been trying to be fair. She's trying to be a middleman. But I thought, oh, you've picked Aside there.
Speaker 1: And then she's doing those post show interviews with Kyle Richards that you can watch on YouTube, and I'm finding that those chats are starting to become a little bit dangerous for both of Kyle and Erica. I don't know how those chats are going to keep going on, whether they're going to keep those women together, because how can they because Kyle, clearly, as Queen Bee and an og is going to turn around to Erica and say, I don't think that you were being completely honest with me while we were shooting this series.
Speaker 3: Interesting because I think Kyle does not realize that eric is sort of more picking team to eat. I think she has gone into this season thinking Erica is one hundred percent on her side, that their allies, that she was there for her when the Tom Girardi stuff was rolling more so than anyone else, and that Erica owes her and Erica has her back, and I think she will be surprised, particularly when she sees a lot of these confessionals. And Erica is definitely leaning if you read the subtext of what she's saying, and as we sort of saw play out throughout the rest of this episode when the texts and things were getting revealed with PK, it is turning. And it's not just Erica. Everyone starting to turn on Kyle.
Speaker 1: I think the viewers, the cast, I'm assuming that the producers, and probably Andy Cohen once we get to the reunion. I found it interesting from Erica in that she brought up the fact that the v appeared on Kyle's forehead as though it was the first time she'd ever seen that.
Speaker 5: Durda is having a hard time personally and she's no longer putting up a dish out of Kyle. I've never seen Kyle and Durat like this ever. I've never seen dur eat lunch. Sorry, Kyle. I've never seen Kyle's VAM pop out in her head. I don't know what this is going on here at the Vapor Room.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you, is that your retelling of the truth, Because I feel like we've seen that v on her head quite a few times.
Speaker 3: Well, she said, look, I haven't been that angry since that fight with Camille Grammar. She was really irate. But as we sort of talked about last week, there's a lot of visceral anger with Kyle, and it's not adding up. It is not tracking with what she's saying in regards to the reason she was angry at to Read when they stopped filming and the Bravo con comments and the watch what happens and these tiny things to then get to that point where she was really in the role and she should have said, I shouldn't have been texting him. I didn't really realize it was something I shouldn't have been doing. I apologize and I won't do that anymore. The fact she got so angry about it, there has to be something else here. There has to be some other reason why she is hating to Read so badly, because it is reaching another level.
Speaker 1: Well surfaces later in this episode. I think we get a little tease of that, but before we move on to it. I feel like you mentioned Boseman and the fact that Boseman didn't get up and walk around the table I'm really curious now about Bozman's perspective on the conflict between Kyle and Derete, because, as we know, she's fresh eyes, she's watching this play out and having to gather the facts, and she really gets to have that conversation once Dereat's outside with Erica Jane and leaving. They start sort of asking her questions, and Bozman's in a difficult situation because she clearly doesn't have all the information no, And I think.
Speaker 3: We see that as it plays out, you know, after she goes with that surgery and Kyle pops past her house, and Kyle really takes that as her opportunity to be like, I'm going to give this check some of the other side.
Speaker 6: There are multiple reasons, Wow, Kyle could be here visiting me. One is that I've been spending a lot of time with Dirrit, So maybe Kyle wants to give me her perspective so that I can have a more balanced opinion, or maybe so she can win me over onto her.
Speaker 3: Sun and she's whipping out the phone, she's whipping out the receipts, she's got her hostage, she's sitting on the end of her bed. This woman can't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: And they're not even friends. They're not even friends.
Speaker 3: We've never seen sense two women together, whereas she is really but you know, Bose again a brilliant read. She's going, you know, is she just giving me her sign or is she trying to win me over. I'm in a vulnerable moment. I'm tired, I've just had surgery. She sent me flowers. Now she wants to pop by and she's holding out her phone with the receipts and these photos of Dereet and oh my god, can we talk about that, because she must have had that saved in her favorites. She pulled that up way too quickly. And is this the reason why she's so pissed at dread? Maybe this is the piece of the puzzle we haven't been getting told.
Speaker 7: And there was a whole rumor about how Drea has a thing from O and it was all over the n got to go and defend it and listen that. So don't even get me freaking started about sending stupid memes.
Speaker 6: They say a hit dog gone holler, Kyle is hollering.
Speaker 2: I don't believe it.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that. I believe that when you have saved a photo like that. To me, that is something I would do to gather some false evidence, do you know what I mean? Like she was like, I've got to go around and see Boseman. She's had this surgery. This is my opportunity, my opportunity to convince her of my side of the story. What can I say to convince Boseman, who's very clever, I can't give her nothing. I've got to give her some hardcore evidence. And yes, that's been a storyline that's been around for a while now behind the scenes, about the hand on Marizio and the fingers going up and down, seeming as though it's a little bit more affectionate than what we would imagine she should be doing to a girlfriend's husband. But I just feel like it's being used to get Bozman on her side. I don't necessarily still think that's the reason why she's so pissed off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's again, If it's not that, what the hell is it? What the hell is it? And I think one thing that I started to realize during this episode as we watched it play out, when to just move away slightly. But when Sutton brought up the infidelity comment, around, you know, when they were having that morning teething with Sutton and Garcel and Kyle, and she was saying, you know, all this sort of stuff, and then Sutton says, well, you've had infidelity too, So it is a similar situation. The look on Kyle's face, the absolute deer in the headlights, but also the anger that you could tell was underneath her eyes when she was like, why the hell would you bring that up? And I think she is expecting a.
Speaker 8: Pass, yes, but I feel like in a way it's similar to dur not infidelity, but in being angry at one another.
Speaker 2: But you also had infidelity. Let's not forget that. Bar it lovelape.
Speaker 3: I think she's expecting a pass for hiding a lot of secrets, and I think we're starting to realize that. I think she never told us the reason her and Mo broke up. Now she's not really telling us the truth of why she's angry at Dereit. As we find out later in the episode, she's now not telling us the truth about her relationship with pKa. And I think for the person that has been leading the charge on everyone trying to be open and honest for the past fourteen years, I think we're now starting to realize she is not she is hiding stuff.
Speaker 1: She knows what she's doing. I mean, if you've been on a show like this for fifteen years all up, you know, fourteen seasons, but fifteen years of filming. At this point, she knows that if you talk about it on camera, if you answer these women's questions on camera, it will.
Speaker 2: Be on the show.
Speaker 1: So what we saw in this episode is two very strong deflections from her, and she was really put on the spot. I don't think anyone has ever dared to really ask Kyle Richards these questions like that country club with Garcel and Sutton.
Speaker 2: To me, they had more balls.
Speaker 1: Bringing that stuff up than there were tennis balls being hit around that court. I'm like, you need to have your head checked if you're going to go for Kyle Richards on camera like that. And she used to be the master at deflection, but we saw her very clearly look annoyed and then choose to go somewhere else with the conversation. What she should have said was your country club is fucked, You've asked me a question that I'm not happy with, or she should have said, you're right and then finally addressed the infidelity, not just from Maurizio, but from her with Morgan Waite. It's not just an infidelity claim for Maurizio, it's an infidelity claim for.
Speaker 2: Both of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, And this is something else that she's now been hiding, Like we saw your tattoo that woman or her tattoo you or whatever, and now we're not allowed to say your name and she's not getting mentioned, and it's like she never existed. I never knew the true relationship status. We never knew what happened there. We don't know why she suddenly can't say her name, but she was happy to be on the TV before. Again, it's another thing where we as the viewers are now realizing she hasn't been completely open and honest. Is she expecting a pass because she's an OG and she's thinking, well, I'll give you something, but I'm not going to give you everything. What the fuck are you going to do about it? Is it that kind of attitude? And we heard Crystal Minkoff when she started doing her podcast basically recount that story when she was hired and they said to her, this is Kyle Richard's show, and I didn't necessarily believe it as much then, but I feel like it's stacking up. Maybe she does throw her weight around, and that's why we're not getting the full story on any of this.
Speaker 2: I think Crystal is a liah.
Speaker 1: I don't believe anything that Crystal says, like her clarity of the truth in her reunion seasons. She did three reunion seasons where three times she did try and go for Kyle with some facts that didn't quite add up. She ended up looking silly by those two attacks on Kyle. She didn't get anything out of it, and it also was sort of debunked as being not quite true. And I'm not surprised that Crystal has a podcast, because that's where people go when they've been fired. But do you actually think that that Crystal podcast is going to go anywhere? Do you reckon it holds any weight whatsoever?
Speaker 3: It comments from, you know, a year or so ago. I just only just came back into my memory because I'm now watching this with slightly different eyes, and that we've always been teen Kyle and I agree, she, you know, is the glue of Beverly Hills. We cannot lose her. But I feel like the tables are starting to turn a bit on Kyle, and I think people are starting to see through this facade that she has painted as being open and honest, and I don't necessarily think she is.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about this season slowly slipping into the realization that, you know, texting p Que has become Pandygate, It's become the lucy, juicy apple juice.
Speaker 2: This season looks like it's the main.
Speaker 1: Storyline, which we're never going to get away from, like those other two storylines, is going to encapsulate the whole thing, and I don't feel for me that that's going to be enough. I feel like we're going to need to move on from texting the husband at this point or the ex husband.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing, here's where it takes the turn. What's you say? She's been on the show the whole time, she's an og Suddenly she wants to bring out receipts of the text message, which, by the way, wasn't the full thread. It was a screenshot. So what the hell was that about? Again, something that she just had saved on her favorites to her camera role. It felt very calculated that she was going to bring it out But how could she be so stupid as to walk herself into more shit because the text basically was the debunking of the whole story that she's been saying, or we don't really talk about anything, we only send memes and jokes, and then literally the text is saying, you are one of my friends. I know you have a lot of friends, but I'm also one. I would never tell anything that you've said to me, and you can trust me always or something I'm paraphrasing, but that literally put herself in the sheet because now everyone's gone, well, hang on, you do have a relationship outside of memes and jokes. You have been lying to us. You have been defending something that's not accurate.
Speaker 7: But I am also one and here if you need me. I've never repeated anything you've shared with me and never.
Speaker 5: Would Wait a minute, this is not just about memes and jokes.
Speaker 2: This is serious talk.
Speaker 8: So they have shared things about jury or relationship or whatever that no one else knows about. All this time, Kyle is really defending that it's just means, so it's not all true.
Speaker 3: But how could she be so stupid as to walk herself into it? I can't figure it. Out maybe she wants to read to turn on her.
Speaker 1: It's the hypocritical nature of what's been going down that's making people online turn against her. Now, Kyle Richards joined Kelly Ripper, who is a very famous breakfast announcer, has a very big podcast overseas, and she brought up Deret reading out text messages on camera and she said, I've been on this show for fourteen years. I have never read out messages and I never would. And then we get straight away a series where she is now reading out messages and doing exactly what her issue was with last year. And these are the threads that are being pulled at by the viewers. Is it okay to try and shift the blame when you're about to do the same thing yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so true. And you know the other part of this that I'm thinking, I'm like this is Denise and Brandy Textgate two point zero, and it was basically the exact same premise where they were saying that we don't really care if you've slept with Brandy. We care that you've said I barely talk to her, I'm not friends with her, and then all of a sudden, the text receipts come out and there's pages and pages and threads and threads of texts that go back between them over a year or eighteen months. This is the same thing, So why would she be so stupid to do that? And the only thing that I can think, the only thing that I can think of, is to get their relationship to such an irreparable place, because she doesn't want it prepared. She wants to read to get so pissed at her that she's lied about the text messages, she's lied about the status of their friendship. And then Durete just kind of cuts her off because she is grasping at straws about why she should be angry to eat and I don't think anything's fully landed. So maybe she's just thinking, if I get her to get really mad at me the whole thing we've done, and I don't have to be friends with her. But I don't know why that would be unless she does think that she had something from Owen's. She's really pissed about it.
Speaker 1: Bosman said, you know, if you hit a dog, a dog will holler, you know, And that was the I thought it was quite clever of her saying that, and Kyle is one hundred percent hollering over all of this. I found the commentaryund line about the suspect like people are now suspecting that the very sort of vague post that Bozeman put up yesterday about changing something that she's been doing for the last year she's not going to do next year, which is either not coming back to Housewives or leaving this man that she's been with. I mean, they are the two options. They're the only two obvious things if you ask me that she could be talking about. Do you think that bozman has had such a difficult job being stuck between these two women in her first series, that she could quit over this.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think she's going anywhere. I think she is relishing that role. She is playing it perfectly. I can't imagine her going I really can't. I did say last week, I think it was very, very ballsy and potentially problematic to put that guy on camera when they'd only been dating three months, and then to come on this week and say, oh my god, I'm going to look into having a baby with him. I've only been seen him. He might leave me a baby, a baby.
Speaker 1: At forty seven, Like I know, that this we're living longer. But I don't remember a storyline on The Golden Girls where br As Dorothy was going to have a baby, because I don't know about you, but I don't know many people are having babies when they're nearly fifty.
Speaker 3: Did Diana Jenkins had a baby at forty seven? And then I think she had that other one at forty nine when she stopped being on the show. Like they can do things like that. I'm not against any of that, Like you do what you want to do. The issue that I was like is that she'd been with the guy a hot minute, and I just thought, Oh, if you're planning all these sort of things around a guy that you've been dating for two seconds, I just would have thought she would have been a little bit more careful than that. I don't think she's leaving the Housewives, and I really hope that she doesn't. I'm loving her reads on everyone. Her confessionals are so sharp, so savvy. I'm all teambos.
Speaker 1: I've been doing the noises as well, which I don't know if that's cultural appropriation, but I've been doing and I've been doing that to my partner when we have conversations. He'll say something that's a little controversial and I'll be like.
Speaker 3: Oooh ooh, I love it, bit amazing. What do you think is going on with this? Kyle and dureat thing though, like, what do you think the real source of it is? Because Bo's you know, to bring it back to her. In that conversation she's having with Kyle, she says, Look, I've got a lot of besties, and people sometimes get confused in the midst of all of that. Maybe Durret thought you were her genuine bestie, her one and only, but in your mind, she's one of gazillion, and they're not looking at the friendship in the same way. And that is why Duret is so her and why Kyle's a bit Latin.
Speaker 1: What do you think is I've got friends like this? Deret is the type of girl who stays at home most of the time, looking after the children and is quite insular, you know, and in her mind has a distortion of what the friendship level she has. Kyle Richards reminds me of that girlfriend though that's on the phone that turns up with the flowers, that's the first one to hold the baby. She does all the work because she's up at five in the morning. She's doing a lot of face to FaceTime with a lot of people, a lot of friends. Where dereats the type of girl that I've met who was a stay at home personality and puts a lot of pressure, in a lot of weight on a few select people that they think that they're better friends with. Kyle and Deret are actually the closest housewives in walking distance to one another. I found this out this week. If Durrett was actually friends with Kyle, don't you think that she'd walked down the road and have a conversation with her once, you know, in the eight years that they've been friends, like.
Speaker 3: Really that they did. This is what This is where I'm confused, And this is where I was like, I was always confused with Kyle diminishing the friendship to a certain extent because when you watch back on the old seasons, particularly around COVID, they're in the same pod, so they're at each other's house, the kids are there, they're having knick a dinner. The robbery happened, Kyle and Mauricio and PK are all in that scene together, very emotional. The first people to like look after dereat. Those are all very real life moments. Kyle and Mauriso were there for them. Something has changed on Kyle's end why she hates to read so much. She doesn't want to tell us the truth, and that is why we're getting fed a load of bullshit excuses. I feel like we need to get down to what she's really pissed about. The irony is the one thing she would have the real right to be pissed about is watching that reunion back where Durite read her message out. But we've never actually been told from Kyle that that was the reason she was angry. We got fed at all these other things like Bravo, watch What Happens Live, stupid shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I don't know.
Speaker 3: What it is, but there's something deeper there for her to get that angry at that dinner. Something more is there.
Speaker 1: I thought that the mean girl moment of this episode, and we keep seeing the mean girl moment being owned by Sutton. I felt like it was really sweet of her to backtrack with Erka because they've had a very complicated friendship. To backtrack and offer her a pizza party was great, But I have a real issue with exclusion, and whilst Urte and Kyle were it at each other's throats and they have been continuously, and while Durite has made it pretty clear that she thinks that Sutton is not a great person, I just felt them all doing something nice for Erica was poor form to leave Derite at home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, particularly when Sutton was trying to lead that sisterhood charge. But again, this is Dereat. I mean, sorry Sutton and her volatility and what we've talked about, Like, she actually has no idea how much Erica hates her. Erica is like, could not want to be further away from Sutton. She doesn't like her at all, and Ston's just got no idea. And now she's sort of organizing this pizza party, which again, okay, nice gesture, but like you were already fighting with Erica about stuff before, so she just she just flips and changes. She's all over the shop. There's no consistency there. But to your point, she knows that Erica is very good friends with Dereat, and so to not invite her, I agree, it's not cool.
Speaker 1: It was a shitty thing to do. It was a shitty thing to do to Deread but it actually was a really shitty, very intentional well yeah, but it was absolutely a conscious move to do that to Erica, which I thought put Erica in a really bad position because Eric has got to be like, thank you for taking me to chuck you cheese, but also, you left my friend at home and you excluded her in a moment that probably she should have been here for, and now that's going to upset her for no good reason, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Well, it was it was basically Sarton doing a big f you saying Okay, well I've told you i'm your friends to eat and you treated me like she at the Viber room and so you don't get to come to the beizza party. But again, it's the mean girl thing that we've been saying. What Bose was saying about Suttin, she's either very calculated or she's a bit d Lulu, And I think that was a move that we saw It was calculated for sure.
Speaker 2: Bitter column Ae, Bitter Columbee.
Speaker 1: Well, Gasel has done nothing but stir the pot right from the start of the season, and considering that she didn't even own a pot or a stirring wand she has done nothing for years and now she is doing it every single episode.
Speaker 2: I was blown away, more so with.
Speaker 1: Her comment about you just be a lesbian over the infidelity statement from Sutton earlier in the episode.
Speaker 2: I thought that bold.
Speaker 1: You know, if you just want to be a lesbian, be a lesbian, I'm going to be one hundred percent. What oh what.
Speaker 3: Do you want to doever?
Speaker 2: You want to be y? You want to be a lesbian? Be a lesbians?
Speaker 1: It was almost like the infidelity question from Sutton. I could see how you could sort of take that to different spaces, but that was basically the first time we've heard anyone say are you a lesbian?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and again she just deflected, She just laughed, She laughed the whole thing off. So I feel like she definitely like those two girls have thought, Okay, we're going to try and get a bit more out of this Kyle juice. We're going to get it. We're going to squeeze it a bit harder and see if we get anything else. They're trying to drop those little comments, the jabs, and they're trying to get a reaction. Kyle, being the master that she is after all these seasons, is deliberately I think trying to not give them what they want. I think she takes a little pause. You see her take a little pause, and then she swallows her shop and then she deflects.
Speaker 2: As you say, we've seen this before.
Speaker 1: This is a little bit history of repeating to me, are we letting ourselves up to an LVP moment? Because when you try and make an og accountable of bad behavior that's been consistently a part of their story from the start. We learned from LVP that there will be a walkout, and we now are hearing whispers from Bravo that Kyle will walk out after next week's episode and then take a few weeks off the show. I think it's dangerous when people want answers so badly that they back these women into a corner that they can't be on the show anymore.
Speaker 3: Well, this is the dance that happens with reality TV. You know, we think we're watching everything and there's clearly stuff that is being hit it. And it's the same with pe came to Read's marriage, it was the same with Erica and Tom's marriage, Kyle and Maurice. We don't know anything except that everything's perfect until these bombshells get dropped and suddenly things are over, or these friendships are over or whatever. And we are saying, as we do to politicians or whatever, you've signed up for this job. You're getting paid the big bucks. This is what we expect in return. And I think there is an ego that comes with being the glue, the og the one that the whole show is centered around. I think she's very close with Andy Cohen, and I think she's gone, Okay, well, I'm not going to give you all of that and it's not going to make one damn bit of difference. But these women think otherwise, and they're going to hold her to account like she's tried to hold everyone else to account.
Speaker 1: Be foreshadowing something though, that the next week's episode is going to have to unpack because with Kyle not really being very clever, as you said earlier in the pod, you know, she wasn't very clever with showing those messages. None of those women said anything, None of them said anything at all. They allowed her to show those messages, and I think the fact that they haven't said anything and they're saving it for their piece to camera, they're saving it clearly to go and tell diurit later so that this explodes for Kyle. I thought was really poor formed. It was weak for these women not to say, hang on a sec that.
Speaker 2: Doesn't add up.
Speaker 1: You've now gone around and settle of this, so now you can't do it.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and it shows the power that Kyle has and the fear that they have about going against her, because you're right. They all you could see in the moment they all clocked it. They were like, what the fuck he on a second, and then they said it in their pieces to camera, like this is inaccurate. You have been bullshitting us. Oh I'm really swearing.
Speaker 2: A lot today, Polage, I love it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, they all sat there silence. Unless there's a continuation of that conversation that we yet to see potentially on next week's episode, you better believe that they they all clocked that and they were like, uh uh. And I feel like once that's start, once they've all sort of start to turn on her at the one time going to crack the irony again about the whole situation, if anyone was doing this to Mauricio, if any one of those women were texting Mauricio separately from her in any way shape or form while they were going through their split. You better believe she would have held their feet to the fire.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, very similar to if you know the final scene of Wicked, you know, where all of a sudden, Alphaba turns into a wicked Witch of the West and flies off into the sky, a defining gravity moment for Kyle Richards. She would be absolutely ropable and probably would never really return until someone threw a bucket of water on her. How many Alana macleans are you giving this episode? Oh?
Speaker 3: This was up there. This was up there with the best that we've seen this season. I feel like it had all the twists and turns. I feel like, coming off the back of last week's episode that we were pretty disappointed with, I'm going to give this one four point five. I think this had bombshells, revelations. I think candid comments, lies, deceptions, friendships, allies, you know, sides chosen. It had the lot I'm going to give it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm coming with you with the four and a half. I agree.
Speaker 1: But again, the reason why it four and a half is because Kyle Richards was the main character of this episode. She was in basically every scene, and I am a rd or die with Kyle Richards. Doesn't matter how many mistakes she seems to be making this season, I still am on her side. And it's funny. I saw my sister last night. I said, you watching Housewives? She was like yep, said what's your stance on Kyle? And she said, I see no wrong? I see no wrong.
Speaker 3: I'm different to you guys here, I'm seeing the wrong. I'm team to reat on this one. And I just think she is carrying this season on her back. Honey. She is just clopped in and I love I love the fact that she's not going to let Kyle get away with it.
Speaker 2: I really don't think she's gonna let Kyle get away with it. I actually feel as.
Speaker 1: Though I can't wait for next week's episode, Like I feel like I need to see it now, and I may just watch the first seven minutes because apparently the first seven minutes is already out. And I try not to do that, you know, each week, but I feel like I'm compelled. I guess I really just want to see the white wardrobe. What if you call a dressing gown moment? And they're not going to They are clearly going to take us to that at the end of next episode and then drag it into the next.
Speaker 3: It's going to be a day spar day gone very wrong. I cannot wait. Bring it on.
Speaker 1: Are you doing a day spar this weekend? What's happening with you? What's on for the weekend?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 3: I might, now I might, it might be inspired. Look, I think it's a low key weekend, which I'm kind of enjoying at the moment before things ramp up again. I'm sort of in that little spot, you know, where I didn't fill the calendar up too much and I'm living for it.
Speaker 2: I got one word for you, Italy. You've got to save for Italy, so I do.
Speaker 3: And I have to save up for a Cabby Hilton hat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm starting to think even I want one of those. I'll be looking up to children again this weekend. For a man who doesn't have any children, I seem to have children a lot on the weekend.
Speaker 2: So going to take them.
Speaker 1: To the arcade and to the movies, the movie so that I can have a nap in the cinema, just like any good uncle.
Speaker 3: That's so smart and that just you've checked off two hours off you babysitting duties. You're a smart cookie, Benjamin Norris.
Speaker 1: I'm taking them to Wicked because it goes for three hours, like I'm going to have myself. Oh Wicked Slate, great chat as always.
Speaker 2: Cannot wait for next week.
Speaker 3: Obsessed, obsessed with you, obsessed with the show. Catch next week. Bye Darling I