Speaker 1: First, Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell's show yesterday was Mushow and Metal Monday. Goddamn it, Dwayne, thank you Dwaine for having my bat there a team of eight producers to nothing.
Speaker 1: They're in here yesterday's show. Friends, get ready for two Spin Tuesday.
Speaker 2: In no way has this been cobbled together during the last five minutes. I resent those rumors. I've been planning this since Tokyo.
Speaker 1: I haven't got written down here. Two Spin shoosa.
Speaker 2: Then a question mark at the end for me just to check I do know what we're actually doing and why we're doing two Spin Tuesday. What do you care? You get great prizes, oh for grabs and on the gold of on today. Every time Team Australia win gold at the Games in Paris, Bosh, you get the dishwasher or the washing machine your choice. All right, So before we tell you where today's mystery pain phones are, I.
Speaker 3: Ad a pay phone trying a cold gold. Had to leave home to call the team hope they can pick up so that I pick up a dishwasher or washing machine.
Speaker 2: We should rather have warned you about that it just doesn't sound happy. That's it must not happy in their life they work. It's an existential angst in that song.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: So last two we haven't fun with the payphones of Melbourne, so we had one in each of the four compass points north south, east west. Today, because we've got the two big prices to give away, we're gonna spin two spin Tuesday and find out where the payphones are going to be. It could have been the north, the south, the east or west. Thankfully we have two spin Tuesday to answer all these big questions. They probably think Christy had been playing this for a while. You've got the compass, you've got to roulette w something. Now we have a it's just an empty drinks bottle to spend right now.
Speaker 4: Hey, don't forget my compass points.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you're quite right, all right.
Speaker 2: The production on this is huge, absolutely amazing. It was gonna be a bottle of beer, but apparently that's illegal and against all right, So rio for the first spin on two spin Tuesday. Let's find out where the first payphone is going to be in Melbourne, North, south, east or west.
Speaker 1: Spinning Activate spinning.
Speaker 2: Thank god, you've got that microphone on that, so we capture all this titillating Tuesday audience.
Speaker 4: It is appointing to true North. So in the North, you ask.
Speaker 1: Where do we go in the North? What payphone are we heading to?
Speaker 4: The first person to cause from the payphone at four hundred and eighty five Sydney Road, Coburg will win a dishwasher or washing machine. Four hundred and eighty five Sydney Road, Coburg, outside of the Commonwealth Bank.
Speaker 2: All right, second spin on two spend tuesdays? Spin again? Could it be south east or west?
Speaker 1: Spinning? Activate spinning?
Speaker 4: It's a very silent spin, isn't it, No matter how close you get that mark week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we usued to find the most silent thing in the world to spin.
Speaker 4: We are going west for.
Speaker 3: West and that's seven hundred and to old call the highway.
Speaker 2: Sorry, give me.
Speaker 1: Sorry, boys. Busy Jack is a happy jack.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, a couple of proper grown up duties. Don't take this off him.
Speaker 4: You get the news every half hour.
Speaker 1: Come on, you go, we call it Jack time. I insist Jack. No, No, you're doing a great job.
Speaker 2: You that Coburg one brilliantly alright, the precious pressures on the all stare at him.
Speaker 4: Tim standing the first person to call us from the payphone on seven hundred and two Old Colder Highway, Key law, we'll win a dishwasher or washing machine seven hundred and two Old Colder Highway. Do not call it from the new Colder Highway. That is not the location that we're looking for.
Speaker 1: Wow, don't I? Well? Well, Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, so we should have some winners now on the payphones. Chris, good morning, Hi Chris, So which payphone are you at?
Speaker 1: North or west? North North now? Jackie boy? Obviously it could be just a chance of trying it on. Giving the qualifying question.
Speaker 4: All right, Chris, you should be at four hundred and eighty five Sydney Road, Coburg. There is a pub on the corner. What is the name of that pub?
Speaker 5: The Browns Corner Hotel.
Speaker 1: He's got it. You are a winner. Well done.
Speaker 2: Now the big question do you want the washing dishwasher or the washing machine?
Speaker 1: What do you fancy? Chris, I'm going for the dishwasher.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're unpacked up a home or.
Speaker 5: No? We just finished the kitchener in and we don't actually have a dishwasher. We were going to go out and get one next weekend, but now.
Speaker 1: I don't have to.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: What I'm Chris. I'm so glad that you went in this morning.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, now we have someone else incoming from the west of Melbourne.
Speaker 1: We should have Anna, good morning.
Speaker 5: Good morning Christian.
Speaker 1: How are you, Hannah? See you what the payphone?
Speaker 2: Anna?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Christian. This strange thing is I drove up Sydney Road to get on the freeway to come to work, so I passed the one in North. I was already on the freeway, and then when I heard the West, Yes, I thought I couldn't be me Where I am? I work across the road, And because Patsy and Check had a bit of a disagreement that who should give the address, he gave me a little bit more time to get around agreement.
Speaker 1: Tuesday.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm so excited. And I listened to your show whenever I can on the way to work.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Where do you work? What do you do for a living?
Speaker 2: Anna?
Speaker 5: I work in social support groups for the local council, which I've done. I love this job. Our job is I'm going to finish, you know, maybe in six months. But I've been very blessed to do it. I love it.
Speaker 2: I love it, and I bet you You're a joy to be around and about. You help so many people and cheer them up every day.
Speaker 1: Anna.
Speaker 5: Oh they cheer me up. My colleagues, the stuff I work with, and and our.
Speaker 1: Beautiful I'd love to work. We colleagues cheered you up. I can't only imagine what actually but anyways, we will have our curses about Anna.
Speaker 2: Now, Anna, do you want a brand new Bosh dishwasher or the washing machine?
Speaker 5: I was so torn between what to get, but I do you use a washing machine a lot? I think a washing machine would be fabulous.
Speaker 1: Oh well, it's yours. Have it. It's on us.
Speaker 5: Oh, thank you so much. I can't believe it. I'm just I'm just believing myself.
Speaker 1: Don't pinch yourself.
Speaker 2: It's happening. The dream is happening right now. We're connected to each other, you and me.
Speaker 5: Anna, thank you so much. I'm grateful when you do so much good from your show. I have rung in once before about something but I didn't get through. But I just enjoy listening, listening to the callers, to the music. If you are so, it's a little bit noisy, he because all the cars are going past. It's supposed to be hard to hear. I do talk a lot.
Speaker 1: No you don't know.
Speaker 4: No, No, that's quite You can't hear any of the background because your monologue is so strong.
Speaker 1: Oh how did.
Speaker 2: You do that?
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to be a friend.
Speaker 2: It's like kicking a daisy or something, you know, punching a sunflower. You could do such something like I said about those if you were to tell what you get Irene. Yet you well, Anna, I must move on now I've got to play another song out and I get shouted up by my miserable boss suit Yes no, and a.
Speaker 5: Big shatchat told my lovely colleagues.
Speaker 1: Shout out to any of his friends and.
Speaker 5: Thank you Christian, Jack and pets in all the team there.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you Anna. You enjoy that washing machine, Okay, I will.
Speaker 5: I'll be thinking of you every time I put a lot of washing compliment it doesn't sund.
Speaker 1: There dream of dedicated to a Spence cycle.
Speaker 2: Put me hold this is beautiful, lovely. I have speechless and thank you very much again, thanks to listen show. Thanks having a great joy to the world. Thank you, and one more for the road, Thank you Tuesday, and thank.
Speaker 1: You bye bye Anna, ye bye. I can't hear you because of all the cars I see. Bye and she puts the old dirty wash. She's going to think of me. Christian Connell's Show podcast