Speaker 1: Flex and Frooms, Flex and Frooms. This is the Flex and Frooms catch up podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Flex and Rooms and FLEXI I have a love line for you if you've just tuned into the Flex and Froom Show. Every few days we come to the table with a situationship, a relationship issue, or perhaps a how do I say.
Speaker 1: Relationship in trauma? In trauma? Yeah? In trauma? Yeah yeah, that's skin cells and trauma, same vibe.
Speaker 2: Is that like cancer?
Speaker 1: I guess of the relationship?
Speaker 2: All right, here goes I think I'm getting fired, And then they follow up with I am madly in love with my boss, but I know it's wrong. I've never told him, and I don't think anyone in the office knows. However, I was messaging my best friend about how sexy my boss looks today with a haircut, and how if he wasn't my boss I jump his bones? And then I went into a zoom meeting with my entire team where I had to share my screen and what popped up and the message to my friend for everyone to see. I ran out of the meeting and drove home in embarrassment. Is it's so wrong to be in love with your boss. Wow, let's sit. Never think about this one. I want to reply seriously, I want to be serious.
Speaker 1: Into employee dating. Let's get into it. Let's get into it. Have I dabbled.
Speaker 3: It's hard when you're a creative freelancer because realistically they're all your peers, and.
Speaker 1: So in that case I have, I have dabbled.
Speaker 3: Would I date my a boss, Yeah, I'd do it, but only if I was a contractor, true, or if I was senior management. Would never do it if I was middle management or what do you call runt yo? Yeah, whatever that is because I feel like the stakes are high for both of you in an equal way when you're both seeing your management, you know, or when you're a freelancer.
Speaker 1: Okay, it doesn't work. I'm leaving anyway.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm a contractor, the contracts are. But if you're just a regular employee, get off it definitely still pine after them though.
Speaker 1: That's fun. To keep you young, I think if.
Speaker 2: You will the youngest person in the business of legal edge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but also that it's a trap. Trap for everyone is everyone.
Speaker 3: You're the youngest person in the business, you need to mind your business. You need to pretend that nobody's ever acknowledging you, because you'll always be the scapegoat if you're the youngest person or the person with the least complex role, like the junior.
Speaker 1: Please be safe.
Speaker 2: But I feel like if the boss gets in on that, then they're in quite a precarious position, seeing as they're in power. Who's going to know when when there's a company wide email when they are the disgruntled ex employee.
Speaker 1: I see what we're saying. Stranger things have happened? Is a lost Yeah? Yeah, I see what you're saying here. All in all, definitely quit your job for sure.
Speaker 2: First quit, have a crack in the exit meeting, have a crack.
Speaker 3: On company time. Okay, that's what I want to hear. And then it doesn't work out. Quit, We'll get them fired. Whatever you have the energy for.
Speaker 1: You've been listening to the Flex and Frooms Daily podcast. For more, tune into on DAB or stream it on iHeartRadio.