Speaker 1: I heard podcasts heem More Kiss podcast playlist and listen live on the Free iHeart App.
Speaker 2: I got myself into a real pickle, Laura by choosing the fiance.
Speaker 3: That I have.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's great, He's writing the People's Fine.
Speaker 2: So my fiance is German. Well he's Swiss, but he speaks Swiss, German and German. So I've been trying to learn German. It is so hard. I've essentially given up.
Speaker 1: You have been trying to learn German for two years, and I don't I didn't want to insult you, but I don't think you've made any progress or However, I find it quite funny because you're the first person to pick on Ben when he says something wrong in English.
Speaker 4: He's fifth language, but he.
Speaker 1: Speaks literally six different languages.
Speaker 2: He speaks five languages, and I have so much satisfaction when he gets a word wrong.
Speaker 1: But I don't give him a hard time. I just couldn't laugh at him. The audacity that you have to correct him in his English speaking when he can speak everything.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent, and I understand what that says about me.
Speaker 3: He did right. I did have a giggle.
Speaker 4: It's really cute. His English is amazing. I cannot falter it. But sometimes English is hard to write and read.
Speaker 2: But yes, say, he did write to me and he said he had a toasty for lunch and he wrote t ow stie and I thought that was really cute toasty but that's how.
Speaker 4: It sounds right anyway. So he now lives in Italy.
Speaker 2: So I just went to Italy and now I've realized that I.
Speaker 4: Need to learn Italian.
Speaker 3: It's a new language. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I went over there, and I did have a few mishaps with not being able to understand what I was buying. So my sister and her partner also came over and they had their little baby, Maya, who's ten months old. And I went to the supermarkets to get some things, and my sister asked me to also get some baby food and I was like, yeah, cool, And I was like what does she have and she's like, oh, just get.
Speaker 4: The No, She's like, get some of.
Speaker 2: Those because it's easy, right, like the yoga pouches that come with a swivel top. You squeeze them out like you all know those yoga pouches that.
Speaker 3: Is literally Rafferty's oh is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't have a kid.
Speaker 3: I don't know the names.
Speaker 4: Sorry, and this is not sponsored Lauren.
Speaker 3: Sorry, it's it's just the one that I used to buy. Okay.
Speaker 4: So anyway, I got some other stuff ben too.
Speaker 3: So fast forward.
Speaker 2: I go to my sisters to give her the baby food, and I'm in charge of feeding the baby because I'm you know, I'm like taking all the time I can with my niece.
Speaker 4: I'm like, do I want to have this soon? Do orant my own child? Let's let's see.
Speaker 2: So I opened the yo yet my sister's like a couple of meters away, and I go to squeeze out and I was like, that doesn't.
Speaker 4: Look right, and my sister looks over she goes. I was like, is this what this is supposed to look like? And she's like, what the hell is that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I go down and sniff it.
Speaker 3: Dog food.
Speaker 4: I got a squeezy pouch of dog.
Speaker 2: Food that I was about to feed my ten month old niece.
Speaker 3: Catfood would have been worse, e white dish smell it.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe it was cat food.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was some kind of pet food. But in my defense, it was quite like neutral packaging. And then there was just like this really fine line art drawing of what turned out to be an animal's face in a bottom corner.
Speaker 1: I don't think that this is something that is like specific to being in another country. I don't know if you remember this, Bree. It was a long time ago now, but I got sent I have a dog. I do I have a dog. I got sent a beautiful package of what were little doughnut biscuits, and like it was obviously from a very organic brand, made very naturally. It looked like something that you could have picked up at the farmer's markets. And they were these cute little doughnut biscuits. I had icing on top, and they were in little individual bags. And my nephew at the time came over, he was about four, and I gave it to him. Didn't read the packaging, didn't pay any attention to it, and I handed him dog biscuits, of which he ate all of them, which so at least I took it one step further. You ended it before it could have gotten worse. But like, you know what, he's never had nicer biscuits. To be fair, he's say immaculate.
Speaker 4: His hair was so shiny. Male's amazing.
Speaker 2: I think my sister thinks I can't be in charge of looking after myyer anymore, because then I went to make his coffees. This is the same day from the same shop, went to make his coffees, and I went to pour in, like the long life milk into.
Speaker 4: The coffee chicken stock, because it.
Speaker 2: Both It just comes in the exact same I don't like it. You know those like cardboard cartons. It comes in the same thing. And I can't read Italian.
Speaker 3: It's weird that one of them has a picture of a chicken on the front.
Speaker 1: But like, you would never guess that they didn't just milk a chicken in Italy anyway.
Speaker 2: It was chicken stock, so obviously canned that and canned the baby food.
Speaker 4: Mine did not eat the baby food.
Speaker 3: But I'm like, what am I gonna do?
Speaker 2: How am I ever going to go and live over there successfully if I can't read anything.
Speaker 3: No, just smell things before you take really a stance. I did. That's how I knew it was chicken stock.
Speaker 4: I was like, this is really salty.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like maybe you just need to let Ben be in charge of everything from now on.
Speaker 4: Oh, don't let him hears it