Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast air.
Speaker 2: I haven't got leprosy.
Speaker 3: I had an Italian ghost. I thought, all right, we're on here, this will be good.
Speaker 2: Who the hell is freder Rici, Christian O'Connell Show, Gold one O four Pine.
Speaker 4: These are the big questions that still in my mind right now. It's fredder Rici, who stop for singer? Good morning, patrinad morning, good morning Jack Post.
Speaker 3: Good to see you guys, good.
Speaker 4: Strong start from Jack. He's unsure whether you can hear us, see us or both, or he's combined both those words. To see you, to see a nice team.
Speaker 3: Good to hear from you guys.
Speaker 4: Lovely to hear you once again, everybody, Patsy, tell us about your standoff yesterday.
Speaker 5: Then ah, so I had to go into Williamstown. We bought ords a new bike.
Speaker 6: And I had to.
Speaker 5: That was actually my throat. I had a coughing and text can I got it? Can I just put that into perspective. I just had a massive coughing fit. When that promo was on.
Speaker 4: I thought there was somebody on this conversation that's a great Sorry, very old people, to stop it. What you're doing you're going to baby bird your breakfast up all over the desk today.
Speaker 5: I have tears coming down my eyes. I was having a massive coughing fit.
Speaker 4: You need a glass of water.
Speaker 5: I'll be fine.
Speaker 4: So Let's boy is happy to hear us.
Speaker 5: To apologize as I was saying, I had to go and you.
Speaker 4: Need a glass of water.
Speaker 5: I'm fine, thank you. I had to go into Williamstown yesterday.
Speaker 4: We bought just a thought decent people.
Speaker 5: No, I was going fus.
Speaker 4: Singling bread around here. Christas, I don't feel comfortable here. None of these people are related, said I can't really.
Speaker 5: Oh, I had to go into Williamstown in Ferguson Street and they've got in Ferguson's.
Speaker 4: Stone, you know, fergus get one of those stories where it gets a real were you at the west end or the.
Speaker 5: Street Ferguson Street because they have that weird median center strip parking where everyone parks in the middle.
Speaker 4: Of the road by the butchers.
Speaker 5: I don't know if there's a butcher.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 5: I think we need to start this morning all over again. Anyway, so I had to park there, but as I was coming up, I had my right indicator on because there was a spare park. So I was turning. I was sort of driving towards the water in the left lane, right indicator on to go into the park. There was a spare park in the middle of the road. However, there was an elderly gentleman in a big, flashy land cruiser on the other side, on the opposite side of the road. He was also trying to dab.
Speaker 3: Yeah, same thing can happen in the city.
Speaker 4: Ye, yes, I know what you mean. Now you've got that middle strip like a no, man, it is like a Switzerland And who can land that plane there?
Speaker 7: It is?
Speaker 5: Anyway. I looked at him, and he looked very steely and determined, and he had I presume his wife in the passenger seat.
Speaker 4: I thought, one presumes or is that a prostitute?
Speaker 5: No? No, no, And I thought, you know what, I just haven't got it in me to even have a face off over this. I'm going to let him have the park and I'll find another one. But it's hard. It's that is it like a standoff of who gives in first as to who gets the park.
Speaker 3: That's a very unpatrina way for.
Speaker 5: The I know, isn't it. Maybe I'm mellowing.
Speaker 4: In my mouth. I think this is because you've not been well this week. If you were one hundred percent, you're shunting him out the way into that into that river behind him. That is the last any sorry old when you go shop it by that butcher's focus and never return with that lady we can only presume was his wife.
Speaker 5: So I let him have it. I thought, oh, that's all right. You haven't got much time left on this earth. You might as well have fucking wow.
Speaker 4: There we go. Good morning everybody. You're still listening. Happy to hear your listeners, Happy to hear you.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Slight mass to slice the top of my finger off right. It's only a small cup, but it wouldn't stop bleed. While I was cooking dinner last night, we get this thing. I think you had it for a while, jab Marley spoon, Yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You get a box once a week and they've got a couple of meals in there, and it's basically bags. You empty out the bag, tip it down. It's got all the it's kind of idioproof you have empty at the bag. It's got all the ingredients. In there, like where you need two onions, some garlic and it's all in there. Anyway, yesterday these instructions were this chicken cat's who carry that I was making for. Everyone said that I needed to do something called Julien the carrots. Now I don't even know what that means. I think it means great the carrots.
Speaker 3: I thought Julian was long strips.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, so I thought, well, we don't have a Julien obviously to hand in the house. I just used the cheese grater. Anyway. I thought with a carrot you could really start just going down the side of it. Didn't realize slice, Oh my god, what there's a flipping gratitut the anger, Patsy. This is a noise or throat made earlier.
Speaker 5: Do we have to reply it?
Speaker 4: No? No? Yes? Wait do we have to hear it first time? Secret sound calling and unlocked ten thousand big one? If you could even guess what this is? Is it a pelican feeding?
Speaker 3: My guess is Christian's finger coming off?
Speaker 5: As it's awful Normyn's number one show right.
Speaker 4: Out the gates. I won. This is my ring zone and I know what is it?
Speaker 2: Terrible Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: This week and Halloween, I've been on search for good good to the point ghost stories. Can we do three days? I don't know, but yesterday and the day before that's some really really great ghost stories. We've got some of your emails. Now. You can almost ewail the show whenever you want, whenever it suits you want anything, you know, just talking about whether it's an old podcast or whatever. Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au comes to me late, all right, teen, do we want some more ghost stories? A strange haunting in someone's better other than I always say, patsy, okay, ALIGHTI hey, Christian, I once heard our ghost open the back door for me and it would always take my geodrant cans and even took our tub of fairy floss quite sort of specific, sort of tarkit to in there, Christian, I locked myself out and had to lee to pick up my girlfriend from the barn doors. In a panic, I checked all the doors and windows, then went back to the back door and checked it. It was locked, so I even kicked it and it was still lot went back to the front door, the back to the back door again and it was wide open. Woo comes from Jason. Thank you very much, Christian. I tried to work cool yesterday morning. I'm a real estate agent in the Werribee earlier shout out to well Weerribee. In two thousand and nine, I did an open house inspanson. I bet, I bet they got some amazing stories real estate agents. I did an open home inspansion of property which was vacant and there was an estate cell following the owner's passing. On opening of the property and walking through towards the back of it and the back door, a vivid image and of an old lady appeared about a foot from my face. I promptly some capitals on our friend rob'zemo here. I promptly turned on my heel and returned running to the front door. The house standing outside. The home was quickly sold and the around six months later, are bumped into the buyer on asking how the house Renna was going and whether they'd felt any strange presence at the home. Things you don't want to hear from they got that sold it to you. A presence means only one thing. Reason reno is one question following up about the presence, It's going to terrify anyone, even if they hadn't experienced anything. She replied, Oh, Jimmy, and the old lady's fair face and the hairs in the back of my neck stood up, as it does every time I recount the story, Christian and I now never go inside haunted look at homes. I send the young juniors here to do that. That's wrong.
Speaker 3: Is there some kind of rule or law? And where am I remembering this from? Where you have to disclose if there's ghosts in the building.
Speaker 4: I know in England you do. If you have had experience of haunting in there, you have to let the potential buyers know. I don't know what the standing is here.
Speaker 5: It's if there's a crime that's being committed at the house, like something really serious, they have to confess.
Speaker 4: But I do have to confess. Well, if someone the image of Robert de Niro strap into a lie detective, confess Hormona, who's years ago, we weren't even living here, don't remember, get the drill out everything.
Speaker 5: If there's been a crime committed where someone's perhaps passed away, get it out. They have to confess. But I mean, I don't think Australia is that old enough like the UK where there's.
Speaker 4: But you can surely you can have a young guy, can you? You must be able to have goes from like the last fifty years, one hundred years easily some of the ones we're hearing about yesterday, that Scottish guy and the floating beer can for the last ten twenty years. And then we have an email here from one of our listeners who listen to the show and Sydney on the I Heart app. Wherever you're listening, if you outside Melbourne, always get real kick. If we've got a listener anywhere outside of Melbourne, appreciate the effort you go to try and find the show. Christian, I'm writing to you with a heart felt request of supportment. My aim is Shem and I'll be stepping into the boxing ring tomorrow night for the first time at the age of forty five, to raise money for cancer research. My ami is to try and get one thousand dollars. I think he's got about seven hundred at the moment. The cause is incredibly personal to me because the cancer buttles my loved ones have faced. My wife had thyroid cancer and to undergo surgery to remove half of her thyroid. Then last Christmas, my mum was admitted to hospital and discovered cancer. She's gone through chemotherapy but started radiation but the side effects became unbearable, so she'd had to stop. We're hoping that she's cancer free at the moment. So these experience has driven me to actually do something and raise funds of cancer research for children. So I joined this organization here called shadow Box HAYESQ to help me get back into shape and it was almost surrender bit. It's to find members preferring for the Sydney Contender series charity fights Tomorrow night. Took it as a sign and so tomorrow night he's going. He's getting into the ring.
Speaker 3: That's good money.
Speaker 4: What a hero. He's raised seven hundred already. If you go to our Facebook page and Instagram, we'll give you a link if you want to donate. He's trying to get a thousand. It'd be lovely if by the end of the day's show, it doesn't matter where if you listened to the show. If you listen to this and you join us each morning, you're part of our family. So it'd be great if we could if you could see when he logs on late this morning that we've got over one thousand dollars. The charity as well is called camp Quality and it's actually for children. I didn't know that every month sixty four kids are diagnosed with some form of cancer and so for the last forty years, it's amazing. Australian charity called camp Quality improves the quality of life for kids impacted by cancer and their families. They try and help one in three kids by giving them great treatments and experiences. All right, So if you go to if you get a Facebook and search up the Christian O'Connell show, same place to find us on Instagram as well. You can donate to SHEM as well and Shem you're a hero. It's inspirational. Good luck tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Jack was queuing recently and in the queue with him was someone well known, Jackie Boy.
Speaker 3: Scoresby McDonald's this weekend on the EastLink. Inbound Sam Newman in front of me in line at McDonald's.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't strike me as a Maca's customer. More of a kind of sit down, sort of fine dining man, I'd imagine Sam, and then a couple of weeks ago, I was behind Chris Judd and what he had was two mangoes in his shopping basket. I don't know if it was one X for him and Becker. I don't know what was going on. It's none of my business. But I was behind Chris Judd. So today we're asking you again.
Speaker 8: In the cue, who in the cue?
Speaker 4: In the queue? Who was in the queue? Nine four one four one four three for Ash Shandon No at Lunar Park just after his Australian Idol success. Surely if you've got a dizzy man now I'm Australian Idol winner, life changes, let's go to Luna Park.
Speaker 3: That kind of success.
Speaker 4: You jumped to the fast pass? Did they even do it fast part?
Speaker 5: No, Disneyland isn't it.
Speaker 4: But I wonder if Luna Park. Let's find out what to do a fast pass.
Speaker 3: Have you been to Luna Park yet, Christian?
Speaker 4: I have, yeah. When we're I think it was the first six months we moved here, and so the first year when we were really sort of assessing why we moved here. But a lovely, lovely, lovely experience there, lovely experience there park, Thank you.
Speaker 5: You know I've never been what I never been to Luna Park?
Speaker 4: You're kidding, No, I'm not.
Speaker 5: We keep saying every summer to we'll treat it, we'll go.
Speaker 4: It should be grown.
Speaker 3: What's all things decided to for year going to Luna Park this summer?
Speaker 5: It never get around to it. It's on the bucket list.
Speaker 4: Oh god, cut it out. That's what you have on the big rides, throwing up over you're doing the loop? The loop? Maybe that's hundering the who's in the I tell you who it's in the queue? Cadel Evans, Oh yeah, Jack, you know cadel Evans.
Speaker 3: Is Oh yes he two of friends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right, four time Olympian. I think cadel Evans Maca's que. That's the space to spot them, isn't it. Sam Nyam and cadel Evans I had so many drinks, called my husband over to come and chat to Cadell and were so embarrassed that he thought we were crazy. Glenda lined up behind Denise Drysdale.
Speaker 5: Oh ding dong legend Australian.
Speaker 4: Denise Drysdale at Festival Hall for a Begi's concert in the early seventies. Wow, what a memory to still.
Speaker 5: Up with high fame in the seventies, fifty years late.
Speaker 4: Charlie Cube behind Now this is more like it. This is actually a really big one actually, Stephan Dennis Stephie d at Belgrave Post Office. Huge if that's true, that's huge. Christ And I was in the airport queuing at LAX next to Mick Fleetwood. He had a very long satchel and a leather waistcoat. Slow rock stars do, I guess My partner and I were mesmerized.
Speaker 3: Sam youman actually had a very long satchel at McDonald's when I saw him on the weekend. Yes, you'd almost call it a man purse, is what I would how I would describe it.
Speaker 4: I don't think you'd like you calling it that, Jack, it'd be some podcasts if be having to go at you now welcn's gone mad Lauren waiting behind Venus Williams in the queue at the awesome Chinchin Wow finish. Yeah, even if you're Venus Williams, you're still going to do that cue like the rest of us and Chinchin. Deal's on the line, Good morning deal, Hey Bill, Sorry Billy, Billy Bill diddyday Philly.
Speaker 9: I had that moment, I had that moment of the petrol station where you hang up you're finish fooling at your car and you hang up your bower and as you look up towards the pay there's someone else and you're racing to the counter. I looked up and it was Kathy's frame it.
Speaker 4: She's going to be She's going to be, you mate. I know it's a couple of years, it's a big win, but she's still going to do you. You're right, you get in that kind of speeded up walk, but you don't look aggressive, like you're like you're an idiot trying to get ahead of them, but you are trying to get ahead of them, and you're doing that against Kath Freeman.
Speaker 9: But she didn't have a suit on.
Speaker 4: Who won? Who got there first to the till?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I got it?
Speaker 4: Did you? Did you? A lack of literary lap round there on the coffee machine?
Speaker 9: I wanted to buy her three miles back condolenswers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, runners up. Price is what you could earn one calf All right, Benny, Philly Dilly, thank you very much? You Cale who was in the queue?
Speaker 2: Broger, you're listening to the Christian know Carl's show. Podcast.
Speaker 4: Who is in the queue?
Speaker 8: Who is in the queue, Who's in the cue? Who's in the cue?
Speaker 4: All right? Who was in the queue? Celebrities queuing up? We've got some big ones coming in Team Wow, Acting Royalty. Good morning, Christian, Good morning, Benjamin Hearn. I was at the walking to the counter office works in South Yarra. I noted a lady in front of me carrying something heavy. It turns out it was Jackie Woodburn from Neighbors. Oh now, in my twenty nine Seconds of Fame when I was in a scene of Neighbors, it was me and Jackie Woodburn aka the Great Susan Kennedy. Of course, calasy lady, Ben, thank you very much. You're lucky you've seen her in the wild.
Speaker 3: I want to know what's in the heavy box.
Speaker 4: I'd imagine a printer. Yeah, I do some home printing or something. A resume for some future roles headshots. Richie, good morning morning, How are you? I'm good Richie, Welcome to the show. So who is in the cuemate?
Speaker 10: Shane warn Russell Street macers.
Speaker 3: See. I was surprised Cadel Evans was in a macis because he's an elite athlete, surprised as as Warny was, I'm not as surprised that he was in Amaza.
Speaker 4: And was he in front of you? Behind you? What was the deal?
Speaker 10: He was off the side wearing a three piece tucks with a bow tye. I looked at him and I said, you know, okay, and he goes yeah. I wait for lander to kind of die down, which is is hungry. I'm not going to say who is with because uh makes complicated anyway. So what do you want? A couple of cheeseburgers? I ordered a whole bunch of cheeseburgers, gave them to me. He gave me his autograph, and about an hour later at the gig, I was playing at the Regent. He's on the dance floor holding a cheeseburger with the buy out of it. He sees me, I see him burst out in tears. He starts dancing, pulls out another cheeseburger.
Speaker 4: What a story.
Speaker 3: Is an amazing story.
Speaker 4: I mean, Warney gives so much to the show and the world still even when he's not with us, just a leger, I feel like he's a patron saint of the show. That's an incredible story, Richie, there's twenty.
Speaker 11: Bucks over spent.
Speaker 10: His partner gut was both have no pickles.
Speaker 11: I may have ordered it without.
Speaker 4: Well maybe they always screwed that up. Doesn't matter if it's get anyone from Shane WARN's ordo or not. They always screwed that. When you asked for no pickles, they just shove them in anyway, Richie, great story mate, Thanks for sharing that this morning. All right, have a good day, Matt. Good morning. Who was in the queue?
Speaker 11: Christians and guys?
Speaker 4: Hello mate, Matt? Who was in the queue with you?
Speaker 11: It was about eighteen or there about years ago. I think it was a pubb in Pits right in Brunswick, a little bit hazy night. Chris Hendles was a couple of people ahead of us in the line to getting drinks.
Speaker 4: So was this before of thor or when he was home and away or.
Speaker 11: I think it was home and away because it wasn't really into the marvely sort of thought stuffter. Yeah, when I wind up with him at the urinal as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like you were just following you around that Let it go, Okay, it's creepy, Yes, I all right, Matt, Thank you very much. Rihanna, good morning, Good morning, Good morning, Rihanna. Who was in the queue?
Speaker 12: Matt Damon?
Speaker 4: Hell, bestie, isn't it. Where was this Byron Bay?
Speaker 8: Byron Bay?
Speaker 13: Yeah, at the Roadhouse cafe.
Speaker 4: That is pretty good. So he was queuing up, was in front of you, behind you, he was in.
Speaker 9: Front of me, a boy.
Speaker 7: Going back to the previous caller. He was also with Chris Hemsworth and his wife.
Speaker 4: That's a double hemo and Matt Damon, and he was getting the coffees in. I love it. That's a great coffee. Yeah, yeah, you said it was getting along black.
Speaker 2: Long black, Yes, Orders of the stars.
Speaker 13: I was starstrucker.
Speaker 7: I didn't have much to say to him, unfortunately.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I bet you do. When you get like that and you see someone very famous in the world, you just stare at them and then just look away quickly and then look back.
Speaker 7: I ran straight from my sister who was sitting at the table by the window, and I said, I was, and she's been staring at these beautiful people the whole time, and it was Chris Hemsworth. We tried, we tried taking a sneaky photo, but the mentioning at the table gave us a bit of grief. Saying just leave them alone.
Speaker 6: Girl. Ah.
Speaker 4: I wonder how many of us have r on us to try to take the sneaky photo of a celebrity Rihanna. Very funny story mate, thanks for sharing it. Thank you, Johnny, Hey mate, how are you doing? I'm good? So who did you see in the queue?
Speaker 14: Okay?
Speaker 15: So I was in Hollywood a couple of years ago and I was at a shopping center in Q four Chick fil A, and about two spaces ahead of me was the one and only Mike Shanoda from Lincoln Park.
Speaker 4: Wow? Wait was he working there? Where are they now? Sha Shanoda? The chips need chopping up? Shanoda? Anyone in there?
Speaker 3: I think Lincoln Park is still very popular.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're quite right. Fifty year old skaters with wallet change.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: On today's show. Then the height of laziness? What do you do? That is the height of laziness? And there are heights, and there are heights, and there are peaks? Will you be peaky peaky more than Jack Post? And what he dropped? What he dropped on the show yesterday. Ride at the end is he had one foot out the door and when you talk about the height of laziness. Shoving rubbish down the.
Speaker 5: Back of the couch a lavable shocking.
Speaker 3: I mean I wouldn't put anything disgusting now, and they're just a small wrapper.
Speaker 16: No fat is a little segment where we will.
Speaker 4: Judge your fat.
Speaker 8: What the fact baby, What the fat baby?
Speaker 4: All right? What facts have you got for us? On nine four one four one o four three. Ultimately we're looking for fascinating ones, great facts. Fascinating. We grade yours mildly interesting. I'm what you don't want to hear. Here's some of the ones from last week.
Speaker 7: Garden snails have an average of fourteen thousand teeth.
Speaker 10: Fascinating gold fish have a better memory in cold water than they're doing more water.
Speaker 17: Fascinating horses can't breathe through their mouth.
Speaker 6: Mildly interesting, Jackie.
Speaker 4: What before we start going through the listeners, You've got one about whether or not you have to declare a ghost to.
Speaker 3: Real estate asients. These are This is a list of things real estate agents must disclose to you before blowing a property. Any crime, pathy was right, any crimes that have happened in the fascinating environmental issues such as pollution or contamination, undesirable or troublesome neighbors? Is that the law or the presence of ghosts?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 4: Fascinating. I don't know you had to do that.
Speaker 3: Desirable neighbors is an interesting one. The judgment is it the real estate agent?
Speaker 4: Well, I think it's the person trying to get rid of the house. You don't mention under it undesirables. That would be a red flag for anyone, wouldn't it. Oh, yeah, no, we don't mind undesirables. Pay not money to be right.
Speaker 16: Next.
Speaker 4: It's always funny when you say to people like why are you selling it? They go, oh, yess next door neighbors? All right, what the facts? What do we think of this one? Then from Timbo, there is a fence in Australia longer than the distance from New York to London.
Speaker 3: Yep, the rabbit fence.
Speaker 4: Cool, fascinating. Benny Taylor, the longest boxing match ever was one hundred and ten rounds, seven off hours. Wasn't this your uncle red that story Chris's great grandfather. Yeah, box went on for three days.
Speaker 5: It's cory On actually, mother of six foot fins, and the grass never grew on the same paston. Yes, and they roped off the streets and everyone to watch.
Speaker 4: This was only last year guys punched him over a six foot fry.
Speaker 3: Talk about undesirable.
Speaker 4: Neighbors, Patsy, Yeah, no, no, no, I thought I saw Jack was saying about undesirable neighbors. Oh dear, dear, that over your fence, Glenn. This Saturday, fourth of November will be exactly seven thousand days since Essendon last one A final.
Speaker 3: Saw that that's the case. That is so.
Speaker 4: Sad for another seven thousand more. The word sun translates to the eyes of the day in Indonesian. No, no, I thought that might be something interesting about the sun. And this this is a great one. I'm going to give it before even read it out. Fascinating. Isaac Newton invented the cat door.
Speaker 3: Who knew Probably the problem with having so many famous things that you're known for is that some will drop down.
Speaker 4: The Yeah, come on, put that one at the top. He invented the cat or it's sir Isaac Newton. That is incredible. That's the worst things we've had, Shane. That's a killer fact. All right, what have you got? Nine four one four one oh four three. We're looking for your facts.
Speaker 2: Well, Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Lines are open right now, you can text as well. Whatever's easiest for you to let us know your facts. Every Thursday on the show. Then we hear your facts, we're looking for them, and then we kind of grade them, going for the great ones, fascinating to the.
Speaker 6: Middlings, mildly interesting.
Speaker 4: For the fact that's so boring. You would never tell, would never partison on to another human being. It would stop the conversation stone cold dead. All right, let's get into it.
Speaker 16: What that fat is a little segment where well.
Speaker 4: Judge your fast.
Speaker 8: What the fact baby, What the fat baby?
Speaker 4: Now, we just did a great one about Sir Isaac Newton, who knew he was the inventor of the cat door. Just do some more research at Isaac Newton fantasy calculated gravity, but he did he invent the cat door. When Sir Isaac Newton was working on his experiments at the University of Cambridge, he was constantly interrupted by his cat scratching at the door. Come on, guys, I'm trying to nail gravity here. He called bloody hellby a boo there. So he called the Cambridge University carpenter to saw two holes in the door, one for the mummy cap and one for a kitten's. They go, hey, presto, no on is he nail gravity cat doors? Thank you future life? All right, Christian? What the fact there are no crows in Melbourne? Only ravens?
Speaker 3: Oh, what's the difference?
Speaker 4: I got no idea.
Speaker 6: Mildly interesting, I do.
Speaker 4: I love this one from you. And rainbows. Who doesn't love a rainbow? When you see one rainbows around, you can only see them in full from the air. Rainbows are round with it that it is a flat thing, the rainbow, all the girls, but they're round, fascinating. Only me fascinated by that.
Speaker 5: One goes, oh, I think that's quite interesting.
Speaker 4: Jackie boy. You find them under ghosts. Don't care for them.
Speaker 3: I like a rainbow.
Speaker 4: Who doesn't love a rainbow? Them with a unicorn? To me, when you've see one in the world, it is so gorgeous. Catherine, come on him, that old Catherine.
Speaker 14: I'm going to stay on today's theme of Matt Damon.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Now, in the movie The Martian, when Matt's stuck up there and he's trying to survive, he's counting the souls sol one soul two, Soul three and it's about Soul three hundred and something by the time they get back and rescue or six hundred and something.
Speaker 3: That's his version of days, isn't it.
Speaker 14: Well, that's because the sun actually has a name, and its name is Soul.
Speaker 4: Great movie. Do you remember about the side that it is a great movie? Catherine. I know you can come back stronger from this.
Speaker 14: Okay, thank you for believing in me.
Speaker 4: Thank you. You've got it. You can do this, Katherine. Have a nice day, mate. Yeah, Sharlotte, good morning, Good morning, Good morning, Charlotte. Now, Charlotte, before you go any further, I understand today it's your birthday. Yes, it is a bird birthday, calling us the show on your birthday. Well, you're giving us a gift. And how old are you today, Charlotte, I'm turning twelve today, turning twelve? How excited? And have you opened up your presents? Well?
Speaker 18: Actually got a fine iron fourteen and I got it, oh well early. Yeah, I got it a while ago. It was quite early, and I wasn't expecting any more gifts to day. But I've got a couple others.
Speaker 4: Oh said, just got one of those old flip ones, you know, my space. Wow, Charlotte, happy birthday, Thank you very much, and give us a call. You're getting ready for school?
Speaker 18: Yeah, I'm this eating and breakfast now.
Speaker 4: Right, Okay, watch you have for breakfast? Toast? You got some cereal on the go.
Speaker 18: I'm a bay.
Speaker 5: Oh very nice birthday?
Speaker 4: All right, So Charlotte, what's your fact for us on your birthday?
Speaker 18: My factors? Type prior is the longest words you can write with one roll of the keyboard.
Speaker 4: I'm going to get my keyboard right now. It's everyone. If you're near a keyboard, seven us check this out and send it. Don't believe you, Charlotte, been misled by kids before before we wants children. Do you know what? I've just tried it. You're quite right, that quirty typewriter. Fascinating. Well done, one of the best facts we've had. Thank you so much, Charlotte, giving school and enjoy your birthday today. Thank you all right, Thanks Charlotte, Bye bye, thank you, Maggie.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Hi everybody.
Speaker 4: And Maggie, what's your fact for us? Well?
Speaker 13: I don't want on our packers, but in Chili they call them guanacos. So the reason why they can live so high and out mildly. Yes, it is because their blood cells are rice grain shaped as opposed to our human blood cells, which are kind of donut shaped, and so they can pack more oxygen per mill liter.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, did you say rice shaped?
Speaker 4: No, she did, and we do not need it to be repeated. Trying to stay away here the blood shape donut dont donuts on the show. No, that's enough, Brad. Good morning, Brad, Good morning. Okay, Brad, good luck buddy. Now here, You've got a great fact for us. What is it, Brad?
Speaker 17: Yeah, the way the mainly freezing the balls off a brass monkey comes from. So basically, back in the days they used to use cannons, they used to have the cannon balls on a little standing which was called a brass monkey, and when it got cold of us during those times, the brass would would shrink and the balls would literally fall off. So a little funny fact that a lot of people didn't know.
Speaker 4: Fascinating brass monkeys. I like it, free and brass monkeys. Brad. That's a great one, Thank you very much, Christian. This is some sammy fun fact. Greyhounds, when running spends seventy five percent of their time in the air. Oh well, Sammy, that's a great one. Fascinating and crows caught and per peters. Letting you know, Janet, you want to know the difference between crows and ravens. Ravens only Jack would actually want to know that it was a crown a raven. But now now we know crows court and per ravens are larger and croak. I've never heard of no, no nonetherwise, maybe.
Speaker 3: Because there's done in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: What do you do? There's a height of laziness. I constantly steal batteries from one remote and just shove it in the other one rather than getting up. It would take me no more than ten seconds to get up and go and shimmy over to that drawer of crap that everybody everybody has in a house where there's a tape measure in there. There's I think there's a board of string, cellar tape, some kind of parcel opening knife, and then various batteries that my wife just shoves in the dead. Ones won't just put them in the bin. It's all just rummaging around it. They're just to see a flotilla of various bits and bobs, But there is that random draw in every I think there's a candle. I think there's a candle in case there's a power outish as well.
Speaker 3: Those double A batteries, we have them in Australia when we were kids, where you would put your finger and thumb on either end of it and would tell you how much charge was still left in the battery.
Speaker 4: Good old days. Do you mean that thing they had as well? For reach argible batteries. You should have plugged them in the water. No one could be bothered. We're just lazy, go Nana, and I'd rather just chuck it in landfill rather do that. All right, So what do you do? That's the height of laziness. What do you do, Patsy?
Speaker 5: Well, the light globe in our bathroom blewe the other weekend, so we just pinched the one from Chris's office and put it in. But now he's working in darkness.
Speaker 4: Well, she's got like an old sort of Victorian candle or something. He's just got like a minus lamp on his head.
Speaker 5: He went into Audrey's bedroom and got a disk lamp and he shoved that on the disk.
Speaker 4: Christian. I leave my dirty plates on the table. The dog comes along and licks them clean. Then they're ready for dinner the next night. No, no, you cannot be doing that. Mary. My children have wrung me on the mobile from the toilet because they've run out of toilet paper. I'm literally in the same house, just down the hallway. I've got to be honest, I should have stopped this earlier. They caught yesterday my daughter I had a friend over and they're watching some horror movie. In the evening, I'm watching TV and my wife. My phone goes and it's my daughter calling from the rumpus room, Dad, could you come up here? The TV's on the blink? And like suck, I just went up there. My wife went to sit down. Chris there, she'd be upsets. She started yelling. She'd keep calling more calls. It's better, don't go up there. Now. It's caught between two very big, strong, formidable ladies. I didn't know what to do. I went for the seventeen year old. Those moments they are kicking in, big and strong at the moments I went sort the TV out? But yeah, do you get that from order? Does she call you from within the house.
Speaker 5: Oh, constantly, But I do. I do understand the lou thing because you can't very well like wadlout no with your niggers around your ankles. I think I think that is justifiable. Yeah, to text or call for lou paper, which is up the other end of the house.
Speaker 4: What about I think this one. Then my wife does this move. She texts from the bath asking for a glass of wine.
Speaker 5: Oh, absolutely, that's a given butler on.
Speaker 3: But if it goes both way, its fine. And I will often text each other, you know, can I have a snack while I'm watching TV? Or she asked for a hot water bottle when she's already in pain. I think that's acceptable as long as it's flowing both ways.
Speaker 4: I'm not. It's very much a one way street. It's only a one way, so she.
Speaker 5: Shouldn't have to ask. You should have to preempt when she's needed.
Speaker 4: I'm not the highest out there. Some strawberries, Wendy Christian. This is controversial. This is actually controversial when he has two microwaves to make sure all the food is already at the same time. You need two microwaves, and whenever people come around the way stunned that we have a double microwave system. But eventually when they leave they understand this is the way.
Speaker 3: I'm running. No, I'm running no microwave.
Speaker 4: So what have you got? No oven? Just just microwave and everything. Haven't you veg and broccay to shove that in the microwave to warm it up? And all right? So what do you do? There's a height of laziness, cal Brighter, No, you're.
Speaker 2: Listening to the Christian O Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Make your Hollywood. You're welcome, all right, the heights of laziness? What do you do? That is the height of laziness? Nine four one four one oh four three. Jessica Stewart watched the entire movie ghost Rider, not a great movie, the whole movie because the remote died and I couldn't turn it off. I think that's why we've got so many listeners. People just can't you bother to turn the show off. It's all ratings, Jessica, Well, I just have to sit here and watch the whole thing now, Chris, I ordered all the ingredients to make a dish, one of my favorite dishes that one of my local restaurants. I did. I even went on and watched a YouTube tutorial and how to make the dish. Then I decided, what with all that work or that prep and all that clean up, I just order it for breeze. I've done that before. I'm going to recreate that and then you see how much that's about half an hour just preparation. I can order and eat it and let's drat the whole thing in the bin. Littenir, we caught our daughter throwing the pegs over the neighbor's fence. What ta can the clothes off the line so she didn't have to peck them back on the line. That's all. It's just I don't get the Ryan. What do you do? Height of laziness.
Speaker 9: I've got a Christian jack and pads.
Speaker 11: Hey, I've got a bobbing in a mate.
Speaker 15: He uses cruise controls in car parks.
Speaker 4: I've never heard of that. I won't put it past Jack. Post is a little a little tight on the old budgets car park.
Speaker 3: You need all you control functions. I'm not going to rely on the car to do that.
Speaker 4: I thought you had to touch Patsy down about your jackie boy.
Speaker 5: But you're not even going at speed? No, are you like you're doing like eight k's an hour.
Speaker 4: Ryan, You're right to alt by the way. You're doing a good job for him, not discussing. What are you what do you say? What are you saving there? What sent nothing? Ryan? Thank you very much, Maybe tomorrow the show with you drobber mating. Ryan, thank you very much. Good to Erica. Now, Hey Erica, Hey Christian, Hello Erica, Welcome to the show. So height of laziness.
Speaker 15: So I'm way too lazy to walk to the bathroom to get a piece of dental swath.
Speaker 18: So I'll just pull out a strand of hair from the top of my head and use that.
Speaker 17: That's a strong Yeah, yeah, lazy, got.
Speaker 4: Strong follow cause it's one of my used to be one of my most effective chat up lines to lady.
Speaker 3: Into your future children.
Speaker 4: Using pan temprovy or something on that hair. Erica, that's disgusting, It's just disgusting. It's rough. Yes, correct, Darren, good morning, Good morning, we go down. Welcome to the show. So what do you do Darren, that's the height of laziness.
Speaker 15: Well, I like to think around with electronics and PCs and stuff, and one time I needed a USB cable. Now I know I've got like hundreds of them in a tub in the garage. It's all tangled up. But I'm that lazy. I can't have a box is going look for one, So I just go on Amazon and get the next day delivery.
Speaker 4: I've done that before. I can't judge. I've done that before. You're right, there's that box and nest of them. I'm like, is this a US, A B C. I don't know, Guys, I don't know.
Speaker 15: And the box is just like a nest of just wires.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, you could get stuck in there for days in that viper's nest. You could drag you in all them cables. Nope, yeah, yeah, no, I've done that. Move as when I'm ashamed to say Darren, Darren, thanks you. Let's got a Michael now, Michael height of laziness. Yeah, here they go and go, yeah, good, Michael, welcome.
Speaker 19: I think I'm also in the lazy end, also discussing category. So when my wife wants me to when we make canloney, I'll see about the easiest thing to do is you get the big path of the tube, stick it in the bowl of mixture and just suck the other end and all it hits your tongue and then you've loaded your can learning to you really nice.
Speaker 4: Well, so you don't use a piping bag or anything.
Speaker 19: No, no, you know, just wasting time. You can do it if you just suck them up with your mouth.
Speaker 3: Must straws more disgusting depending on who's eating it. Are you sing this to guests?
Speaker 19: Well, we're gonna we're going to cook it, so it doesn't matter, it.
Speaker 4: Really really matters.
Speaker 2: Christian Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 4: How lazy are you? We're living in lazy times people. We are one cake shopping, bring the food to me, bother to get in the can't try from the corner to a local cafe or restaurant. Height of laziness. What do you do? There's a height of laziness, Christian. I'm texting you because I'm too lazy to call the show Rob. That's great, Thank you very much, Andrew Cooper Morning Team. Someone in my household is too lazy to change over the used to toilet roll. Just leave the cardboard tube on the hold of my wife does that. She's never ever changed one once, just leaves it there. It's aggressive when you see it bare bold like that, you're sting you actually just saying you deal with this. You might low role changer you are in life, leaving it to me to change. Have a new role, Chris, I'm thinking about. Might go on strike, Andrew. It won't work. You'll cave in.
Speaker 3: Do Andrew? If you need toilet paper?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Are you going to do?
Speaker 4: Carry on with your own private supply under your arm? There? You're not take a look at yourself. Man. Let's go to Tracy here. What do you do? That's a height of lazy laziness Tracy.
Speaker 20: Good morning, pet sex and cats. I was very comfortable under the blanket under the heater. The remote was about four or five feet away from me for the TV, so I d did a remote so I didn't have to get.
Speaker 4: Up on your phone because you gotta go to the app store. You're going to need a a sort of login thing with your face, and then you've got to wait for it did to complete the circle?
Speaker 18: Yeah, so that probably talk about fIF day minutes you set it all up.
Speaker 4: You're in that sweet spot.
Speaker 20: And I did have a female eclectus asleep on my chest as well, so my bird she was asleep, I couldn't disturb her.
Speaker 4: So what kind of bird like a parrot or something.
Speaker 20: Yeah, and a collectors parrot.
Speaker 4: Yes, a parrot will sleep on your chest. Yeah, but like a baby. Yeah, what a scene there.
Speaker 3: So you got you got to get the parrot to fly across the room pick up exactly.
Speaker 4: You're quite right, train it I should. Yeah, amazing, Tracy, thank you very much. She killed me. You're welcome, Brenda. I do that those you don't know for me, Brenda?
Speaker 12: Yeah, how you doing?
Speaker 4: I haven't got a few issues to someone's coming for me, Brenda, And what do you do? It's the height of laziness.
Speaker 12: I have a todler in my care, and anyone who's got a toddler knows anything within I ends up on the floor. So I bought one of.
Speaker 13: Those sticks that pick pick everything out because I just got over picking up a million cars and books and everything else.
Speaker 4: Like that sort of thing, like a collector a grabber.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we've got one of those.
Speaker 4: Use it, you know what I said to Rio. He came in just now. He said, we've got some great cools lined up. One of them's got a grab I bet you pats some people.
Speaker 5: Camart sells them for like six bars.
Speaker 12: I'm so protective over it too. Nobody's case.
Speaker 9: They break.
Speaker 4: Yeah, gandal for this stuff? What do you use it? What do you use it for?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: Are you? That's Brenda pats everything.
Speaker 5: So like we've got in the bottom of our pantry, I've got three big containers where I chuck all the tapper wear and stuff. And there's always that lead and it's always the smallest lid that like as you chuck it, you don't quite go well enough. Absolutely, or you know the tea bags. There's a tea bag in the bottom of the pantry on the floor. So the great I've even got the Love God stress you with the claw. Yeah, it's brilliant.
Speaker 4: Who's throwing the tea bays on the floor?
Speaker 5: Oh, they just fall out of the caddy sometimes. So the Love God's even built like a proper hook that say.
Speaker 4: You've got like a proper set up there, Like you know, you go in someone's house and they've got in the garage, they've got all that silhouette of where the tools go.
Speaker 5: Like that guy, it lives in the pantry.
Speaker 4: Brenda Fancy has got to word Denise here, Good morning Denise, height of laziness. What do you do mate?
Speaker 12: Good morning guys, My laziness is I'm too lazy to get out of bed in the morning and make my coffee, So I make it the night before. I boil the kettle. I makes my plat white strong coffee, put it on my bedside table, and it's there for me when I wake up cold though, oh yeah, many many years. It doesn't matter where I am. If I'm away anywhere, I'll do it even it doesn't matter where the night before.
Speaker 4: Yep, No, you don't want to start the day like that cold. It's sort of like a cold shower, that milky skin. It's amazing, some sort of stagnant pond on top.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but that's okay, Denise. I don't have to get out of their, do I. It's just awesome, all.
Speaker 4: Right, Denise, Thank you very much, and let's get Angela on now. Good morning Angela, Hi Christian Angela. This is incredible. Tell everyone, what do you do with your ironing?
Speaker 12: I sit on it?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean? Actually puts a bum on it and presses it.
Speaker 13: I sold.
Speaker 14: I sold the jeans, and then I sit on them half an hour per jeans, watch a TV show, watch the movie, and just sit.
Speaker 7: On the ironing and then heat like gets through my weight on my bottom.
Speaker 14: Flightens all the cruises it.
Speaker 4: You know what, I might drop off a bag later yours, give it to go. Yeah, today, this is a great you right to sit there and watch TV, multitask and clothes at the same time.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean it works quite well, especially with jeans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is half I mean half an hour per pet of the clothing. By the time you get to the bottom of the laundry bust, you've been in front of the TV for twenty hours.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean you could take the whole bag of laundry, countings and Killers of the Flower Moon. Yeah, but they do. Everyone watch it that week for the week there. Angela works for me. Yeah, that is a genius idea, Angela, awesome story. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Yesterday, whilst I was in traffic, my eyes go to the left of see the sign. So I just choked too much water, too quid it? I saw the sign. I'm got the lights. You know, you just get bored you look around sometimes, right, I did see the left. Something calls me right. I don't know if it was intuition whatever, but something called me to the left. It's a Christian. That's the left. I look to the left. Oh my god. The sign in the shop store front window said, Australia's only straight away You've got me, okay, I'm listening. Australia's only bloody big country. This place the only place. You're the only place, and I'm here, you're there. What have you got to sell me? Australia's only And then boom it drops in me. I'm changed forever. I can't go back until I knew this knowledge. Australia's only massage chair m porium not a word you see God obviously the Melbourne emporium. But this is the one place, and in this it's a palace, a palace of divine comfort. I see those massage chairs, those huge ones that you see at airports, you know, and you always go Do they clean between you?
Speaker 3: Are they selling these to the general public? Or are they four airports and many pedicule You.
Speaker 4: And I can walk in from the street and then leave with luxury name of the company got me as well. Relax for life, Your life are now on relaxed up until now, not very relaxed. Christian.
Speaker 3: You've been stressed.
Speaker 4: Be stressed. Now you get one of these chairs and it's all that's like, you know, basically, it's like I guess it's like twenty Shiatsu masters working on you at the same time. Calf, ankle, shoulder, neck, well to the whole body. You don't need to go through the whole body. So I'm looking at these thinking, we've got this meeting room here. Okay, I think that surely the ideas would get bigger if this team we're just flow shat, we're going to come up with better. Idea is if you relax, creativity can't come out attention. I'm picturing to the boss right now. I know she's in the office, so creativity can't come out of tension. Take these knots away and unlock a whole new load of creativity and ideas for this radio station and our beautiful parent company, Arn Holdings. I just need this chair.
Speaker 3: What's the price tag on them?
Speaker 4: Because they I won't lie, I won't lie. Okay. When I got home, I started to have a look on the website. Okay, these are a couple of thousand.
Speaker 5: It's an investment, though, but you are.
Speaker 4: It's just so I'm going to make it to eighties. That's another thirty years i'll have in this chair. Right. It's it's cheaper than a car, but you know you're gonna have a gouver. More cars. I'm looking at one of these right, and now there's about four different brands. I think in that I even start to you've always got to have a hobby in life. I started. I love reading Google reviews. People just get so pompous in those reviews, like they're addressing the world to go on them. Anyway, it's got like fifty odd five star reviews. Because obviously now I've booked in tomorrow. You can't. You can't just walk in. You have to. You have to book him for a half hour demonstration. So tomorrow I've really booked him for.
Speaker 5: Half hour demonstration.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no no, to find out more and then I can get some pamphlets. I'm going to bring them in Monday to the team and I really want us to get one and the boss to get one for the team as a Christmas present.
Speaker 3: All right, I've crunched the numbers and it's actually very affordable. Oh greatly if you live for another thirty years and use every day, and fifty days of using the massage chair. Yeah, so say it's even even if you get the top of the line one at ten grand, that's less than a dollar a day.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, to relax, I'm looking at this one the o coma. Oh my god, I say eighteen thousand.
Speaker 3: So I just under two dollars a day. That's what I think they charge at the airport.
Speaker 4: This is the most the o co m the most luxurious Masha's chair on the planet. A master work of unparalleled massage innovation and visual beauty, designed and engineered by Ferrari and Bullet trained designer Ken Okayama. Them a most calculated, precise movements that mirror the hands off a Shiatsu master, melting tension, who doesn't want to have any tension, anybody melted and awakening those senses. Features, side opening doors. You've seen a photo of this. Are you getting so the fact of the future? Thing that's got goal indoors, aromatherapy, calf needing. I wouldn't say that's the tensest part of my body in my calfs and premium white glove delivery service. This thing that's abeastime. Actually, if you live up like a couple of floors of stairs. Are they lugging this thing out?
Speaker 19: This?
Speaker 3: White gloves are getting sweaty by the top of the.
Speaker 4: Tell you what, my old guy that comes around that little bike on the os post, he's not lugging this. He's doing like a part a week for it. It's a collectible series. Over three years. I'll have the entire chair. Guys, are you with me?
Speaker 3: We need Yes, this will improve all facets of the radio show.
Speaker 4: Great, okay, I'll speak to Sue the boss.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Time for today's time way start. Today is National Stress Relief Day. If only we had a chair that would melt away tension like a Shiatsu Master. Top five everyday things that stress Australians out and number five self packing groceries at the ALDI checkout. Oh yeah, doesn't stress me.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, it is. That goes so fast.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no, no, that's fine. Making conversation with the hairdressers at number four.
Speaker 5: No, I've found that quite easy.
Speaker 3: The problem with my hairdresser is he speaks. He's Italian. He speaks with his hands so much so whenever he's telling a story, he stops cutting. It takes so long to get my simple haircut, because he's so he's gesturing with his storytelling.
Speaker 4: Those Italians and their hands gestures, other stereotypes. As we go around the world tomorrow, one on one meetings with the boss, not for me, not with our boss, sue, no one backing me up there. That's sad, shocking, guys. We ain't getting that chair.
Speaker 3: And as she started to be nice, relaxing to have a moved.
Speaker 4: I've already asked her if we could have Monday off. And this is not helping AnyWho getting to sleep when you can't get to sleep. Number one buying concert tickets? Oh yeah right people, am all right, yeah, all right. So today on National Stress Relief Day, we're looking for your stressed out celebrities. Tell you what this s is stress will do in these these are not great. Don't even worry about put those golds away. Maybe tomorrow, not today. This is why I need the chair, boss, Why need the chair? Stressed out celebrities. Benedict come a batshit crazy. He is losing it in there. He's losing it in there.
Speaker 3: That's actually a pretty good goal.
Speaker 4: That's the only one. And now we dry up, guys, here we go. Clint Eastwood's a great actor, isn't he? He's stressed out, can't even would.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, that's quite possibly the worst ever that you have brought to the table in this segment.
Speaker 4: You don't even get ride even Wood. Ben Affleck's a good actor. Not what he's stressed out? Good God, No Ben conflict Pearl Jam He's he's heightly very wound up. Guy. Here's that's right, Edgie Veda, Edgy Vedda Silver American US Leaders. He's a stressed out celebrity. That's right. Joe new Byton, what to do every day here at this office? Huh oh, I need it now, Joe now Byton, what about one hand in my pocket? Singer? A Lanas more stress yet a Lanas more stress, yet even more bronze when I am he is a great rapper and he one of your favorites, jack what about when I get through this A s A P and finally Johnny Index.
Speaker 3: That would stress you out? Silver?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we do all right, Jackie. Boys stress celebrities.
Speaker 3: Did you notice the lead singer of Queen in the Day, he was very stressed?
Speaker 4: Freddie Mercury pay fretty very good, gold.
Speaker 3: Drew worry more?
Speaker 4: Oh I had that through it out. I should have put it back in Comedy of Clinton, evenwood Wade it in Silver.
Speaker 3: Dwayne the Wreck Johnson, he's a and ever since he moved into Miami in the American Major League Soccer? Don't you find that this guy is always stressed? Lionel stressy setting it up. I realized that I was going to say, stress really killed it.
Speaker 4: Still gold though, it's still better than anything. I have more if you have, yeah, yeah, yeah we haven't. But anyway, So.
Speaker 3: The talk show host who's always worrying about her problems, she's dwelling, de generous.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, that's my favorite one problems dwelling, can't even would anyway, still doesn't get better. What have you got those stressed celebrities? Text the meh four seven five three one O four three.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell.
Speaker 4: Show podcast time was today, Stressed celebrities, that's what we're looking for today. There's no stress with this man. Jack always in reclined post human massage chair.
Speaker 3: Throwing at me. Christian, I'm not worried, all.
Speaker 4: Right, stressed celebrities? What about poor old Tom anxious?
Speaker 3: Here go?
Speaker 4: Yeah, callahen, Well done, Ellen, disingenuous. What's that? Yeah, it is, Oh, you're being very disingenuous. Silver Ben Affleck becomes Ben after God's sake. No, he doesn't, He absolutely doesn't. Gey, He doesn't in any way, shape or form ed tearing, it's tearing up civil plus Barba stressed out Silver, someone's taken on the holy grail of this the Clint Eastwood. Let's see if Danney's is better than my terrible effort. Clint eastwoodn't it's better better? It's Oh, my god, poor this guy. Very famous wrestler and actor John seen a nasty accidents lashing back in my mind right, how pile up? It was? Gold? Oh? John Bruce Engstein.
Speaker 3: Gold But and Tom.
Speaker 4: Cruise ship without the kids? Where are they? Blogie? How do we leave them at Port Bronze? I tried, Andrew, I really tried to perform it for you, mate, Billy can't stay Idol just sat there fidgeting, stressing. Plus Susan, that's very good, Susanne sans what Sarah Michelle grinder Teeth said of Sarah Michelle Geller Silver. This Brad pitt one, Brad Bugger, this ship gold Jam is very good. That you're right, personal, I might be patting on that one with my favorite of the year, Brad b Oh, Tim, thank you for that. Zach Frown, Zach f Frown Silver, Heidi Glum Gold, Elvis Stressley Gold Stressa Jervase bron That man's stressed about anything. Will has gone feral.
Speaker 3: Stress.
Speaker 4: No, no, Broz Ten's Hanks and he's up on the tom Ones now s Bronz, Bilee Cyrus Bile, you know you have a bi the Range Anger by Lee Cyrus Silver, Tony Frazzled. Yeah, speak of Linda and Brad pitted my stomach, Sorry, Mark, but we've had we've had.
Speaker 2: The Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: When you are lucky enough to have kids in your life, there are these little mini milestones. And I'm not talking about just the big ones, about when they say mom and dad and when they learn to walk, the actual real ones actually just melt the heart right out of your chest. Are these other little ones? And Jackie boy, you've just had a beautiful one this morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mum has got my twenty month old son Gordon with her this morning. She just sent us this text. We're on our way to the museum and Jack's voice just came on the radio, Gordy said, Dad, without any prompting, It's so cute.
Speaker 4: How did that make you feel?
Speaker 3: Oh? It just it's actually surprised me, how how much they caught me off guard. My chest is filled with love for that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's beautiful because obviously he knows you are now, so we can see who you are, know who you are when you come back from worn't you come in the house, but just from your voice alone, to better point out and know that that's dadda, that's you. That's something that's really special. It's beautiful, Gordon.
Speaker 3: If you're still in the car, my son, I love you so much. Thank you for listening.
Speaker 4: Oh the only listeners ever thanked. I've been five years trying to get him to be a bit more kinder on air. He's doing shout outs now, but of course in a jackway only to his son. So much to learn about that man, Dad. Gordie would have a chat in a couple of years time.
Speaker 3: It must have been when I was tripping over my linel stress joke that he goes that mumbling sounds familiar to me, and.
Speaker 4: Then of course when he heard this noise, he would have gone, Old lady.
Speaker 5: Old ladies, old Lady.
Speaker 4: Auntie, great Auntie, great great Auntie.
Speaker 5: Is that legend, Patsy. I love her.
Speaker 3: France every day to the end of the year.
Speaker 5: No, I would not if you want me on the show until the end of the year, I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Jack. We finally got away to get rid of up yes years bye bye. No, we would miss you. We'd miss stuff like this right the start of the show. Nice that actually came from Matsy that Noisey to be wondering what it is. This was from the first break this morning.
Speaker 5: I did a burp or belch. Let's just make we don't.
Speaker 4: Even need from my throat. This break is about hopefully it's so powerful what I leave them with as a last impression due to the recency effect, they of course I'm hanging out with these guys tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Leave everyone with that lovely moment.
Speaker 4: Forgot when we're left with old great Baham Patsy. Tomorrow's show today on Tomorrow show and I'll be Friday. So we're looking for your nominations for yourself. Why are you a genius of the week last Friday? These nominations to be declared are geniuses of the week, Genius of the had.
Speaker 12: My keys in a packet of gipsy in my hands, got in my car.
Speaker 14: I put the keys between my legs and tried to start my car with the packeted chips.
Speaker 17: I've thought it was fast for the boil and egg in the marcalass set of on the stoves bok and she expired in about thirty seconds flat all through the Marble.
Speaker 14: I went to a horse show two hours awa.
Speaker 12: I packed my float, got in the car. Off I went. I opened the tower gates, no horse. I left the horse at home, so I had to back check two hours to go get my horse.
Speaker 4: I love that we still haven't done thanks to that amazing story what got left Behind? Maybe we're trying to do that tomorrow as well. And I think we started a new feature where Jack just did a shout out to baby Geep a little baby Gordon twenty months baby shouts outs tomorrow. If you want us to say hello to your baby. Everyone else does adult shout outs on the radio show. It's boring radio, but a baby shouts out. Let's have more of that tomorrow on the show. Well.
Speaker 2: Christian Connell's Show podcast