Speaker 1: Laura.
Speaker 2: Come on in.
Speaker 1: End of the week girls, Hello, We've made it all the way here.
Speaker 3: Beautiful was everyone's week, ben, Miss and Laura had a great week.
Speaker 4: I had a good week. Mom was good. All right, Yeah, I had them as well.
Speaker 5: Them as awkward ending to the week today, I bought my coffee this morning, and it's kind of rattled me. I bought my coffee. I was with my partner Stephen. I mean actually were getting juices. It wasn't even a coffee, it was like two eight dollar juices, and uh, and I got to Stephen old pay you guys know, let me pay, not let me pay, you know, like new relationship.
Speaker 4: We're like I'll still pay you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because a couple of years and you're like, you pay, But.
Speaker 5: Now we're kind of like, let me pay for you. It's kind of an act of love. So we're both kind of, you know, fighting over our phones. And then out of nowhere, no, I'll pay. This man behind us pulls at his Apple pay and pays for our two juices.
Speaker 4: Oh that's really sweet.
Speaker 2: Rattle you.
Speaker 4: I just went thank you. It just was so awkward.
Speaker 1: Why is that awkward?
Speaker 4: It's not hitting on you, Mitch. No, I know, you could have hit me.
Speaker 5: Actually he actually said it was beautiful to see a young couple. He did say that, but then I went on, I just didn't know what to do. I went, oh, thank you mate, he went, no worries, I went, Mitch, I did.
Speaker 4: Not know what to do with myself.
Speaker 3: What you do is pay it forward. This is a thing like when someone does something nice for you, buys you a coffee or whatever it is, you pay it forward and you should have to buy the next snup.
Speaker 1: And the reason why Mitch is confused is because you might remember the time where Mitch accidentally paid for someone's meal and then asked for a refund.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the meal was like one sandwich.
Speaker 3: I am telling you, I'm actually disappointed at your attitude towards this because I'm a big paid forward person and the fact that you also asked for a refund that paid for someone.
Speaker 5: Know what happened was, I thought to myself, because Stephen was like, you need to now pay for the lady behind it.
Speaker 4: Ye, that's exactly what you do. Yeah, yeah, it's a change ellen thing. So I turn around and she had a grocery full of.
Speaker 1: You didn't have to pay for hers, but the next person that comes through with slightly less things than there.
Speaker 4: I'm not standing there until there's a sixteen dollars.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: No, it's not pay it forward like a chain event where it has to be the person behind you. It's just like the next time that you feel like there's an opportunity. Okay, stop, this is what we're going to do. We're gonna go to a break now. You are going to go downstairs as a cafe downstairs, and you are going to pay it forward now live on air.
Speaker 4: I want you to go.
Speaker 1: Down don't have the downstairs and getting a coffee, Mitchell, pay for.
Speaker 3: You downstairs and actually, you know what, I'm doubling down. You're gonna buy them a coffee and a croissant, Yes you are.
Speaker 4: Can you buy me one as well? Please? Wait?
Speaker 3: Wait, you have to tell them you're paying forward. We're doing it live on air because you've got to learn to pay forward.
Speaker 5: All right, Let's go to some songs that start to pick up next. I'm paying it forward all right on the pick up welcome.
Speaker 3: We have sent Mitch on a little mission, a pay it forward mission. Mitch has never heard of the idea of pay it forward, and somebody he has.
Speaker 4: I think he's just a bit of a tighter. Sorry, Mitch, probably so weird on the line.
Speaker 6: You hear everything you're saying. Can I just point out this, Well, we've done.
Speaker 3: What we've done live on air is send Mitch downstairs to a cafe and we're going to make him buy someone a coffee and a croissant and say that he's just being kind and painted forward. So Mitch, where are you? What do you see?
Speaker 6: Hey? Girls, I'm just actually at the reception. I'm not at the cafe yet. I'm just I'm walking up to it, so I'll be there in a second.
Speaker 1: The reason why we're doing this is because Mitch was just saying that somebody very kindly, generously with all their heart today, shouted Mitch too, juices at the cafe.
Speaker 6: And stop, there's an old woman.
Speaker 1: Continue to talk about how weird that was.
Speaker 6: I'm in the cafe. How are you? I came behind the held man. He's ordering a skin marte. I'm behind him. I'm really close.
Speaker 3: You can throw in a tree, get his coffee, and throw in a tree.
Speaker 6: Okay, And with god, he's just getting to coffee, so sorry, get.
Speaker 4: Him a craison as well. That's okay.
Speaker 3: You don't have to surprise him.
Speaker 1: Just tell him, tap him on, tap him on the shoulder and tell him this one's on you, sir.
Speaker 6: I'd like to pay for this for you. I'd just like to pay it forward. I believe in good karma and i'd like to pay for your coffee for you.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm more than the coffee or what did you have about? Three cool meal?
Speaker 3: And can I.
Speaker 6: Do you paying for it?
Speaker 4: Or Midge get the toast image we're on the pickup.
Speaker 6: We were in a radio station upstairs. I just paid for your coffee. Have a good day, Thank you my co host.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've made my day.
Speaker 4: What's your name?
Speaker 1: I've done it?
Speaker 6: What's your name? What's your name?
Speaker 2: Michael?
Speaker 6: Michael pick up with Brittany and Laura Michael.
Speaker 4: Has anyone ever paid it forward.
Speaker 3: For you before?
Speaker 2: No? No, But it's a it's a pleasant delight that that's occurred, and I'd encourage others to do it.
Speaker 4: Thank you. That's amazing.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what we wanted from this situation.
Speaker 6: What Michael, can I ask? What did you actually order?
Speaker 2: I just it could have been one hundred bucks day. It's probably about three hundred bucks. But it's all right, it's all right for you. And yeah, it's just a hem and so he's tasty. It's all right. You won't be beg crept over it. Good good, we'll have a.
Speaker 6: Great day, Michael. I think now you have to do it to someone else. That's how this works.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the idea.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'll have a good day.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Mitch.
Speaker 3: If you wouldn't mind bringing us up some coffees on your way up too, that'd be great.
Speaker 6: I'm bankrupt. Screw you, guys.
Speaker 1: That's the sweetest thing ever. Oh all right, it was beautiful.
Speaker 4: Get back up and I'm coming back here.
Speaker 6: Does anyone want anything?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Coffee, coffee for everyone, and also and also as well. All right, look, well, Brie, I have something I want to talk to you about. We have been well in wedding discussions recently, because obviously your wedding is coming up. But I have a bit of a bone to pick with you because there is something that you're keeping from me and I'm not okay with it. Okay, So I have something which I feel as though it's time for me to get off my chest because Britt, I love you.
Speaker 4: Is it hair? Do you need to whack. I have seen it. Actually, we've all been talking behind your back my chest hair. Yeah, is that where we're at on this show now? Possibly?
Speaker 1: God, I should laze this some mother thing so Matt would be happy about it, my husband.
Speaker 4: Where are we going with this? No, look, it has nothing to do with me.
Speaker 1: The thing that I want to talk to you about, Britt, it actually has to do with you.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: We were both in Melbourne at the same time, and I was there for work and Britt was there for a much more joyful reason. She was there trying on wedding dresses. Now, as one of your best friends in the entire world.
Speaker 4: I feel a little bit.
Speaker 1: Sad that you have not shared with me what this dress is so far. And not only do I feel a little bit sad, I feel as though the tables have turned because last year or the year before, I actually kind of remember when I got married. Now I think it was two years ago.
Speaker 4: Storyline.
Speaker 1: I shared with you everything. I showed you all the photos for the wedding dress. Like fittings, I showed you every step of the way, and Britt won't show us anything.
Speaker 3: It wasn't something that I planned on doing to be fair. Let me set this up. I've only tried on one dress, so I didn't go wedding dress shopping.
Speaker 4: Is the dress?
Speaker 3: I don't think it is the one. But if someone was like, you can't, there's no time you have to wear that dress, I would love it. It was beautiful, but I don't know if it's the one because I haven't tried on any other dresses.
Speaker 1: So this is the thing I have even more of an issue with. It's like, it's not even potentially the one, and you won't even show me the one that's not the one.
Speaker 3: Because it could be the one.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's the one. So I've seen that is what I want. Mitch. No, you have not. Yes, I've seen the dress.
Speaker 3: Mitch, hang on, he's Lyne. I have I promised you. I have not shown him the dress.
Speaker 5: Britt has shown me the dress. I've seen it. Inadvertently. She was showing me something on her phone and I saw the photos of the wedding dress.
Speaker 6: I saw it.
Speaker 4: You was standing in front of a mirror. Looked very cute, big white dress.
Speaker 3: Orry, you don't go for cute at your wedding day.
Speaker 4: Sorry, what's the what's the cart? What are we talking about? Tube low bag? No me, did you actually see purple velvet?
Speaker 5: That? I did see it because remember when I ran the city to serve, I went to your house to do a nervous pooh after.
Speaker 3: So now you break it into pood ate my lunch. And I saw my wedding dress.
Speaker 4: Oh you said, I was look.
Speaker 5: At me in the infrared sawna look at these photos and I swiped one too far and instead of getting a Britney Hockey nude, I got a Brittany Hockey wedding dress reveal.
Speaker 3: I can't believe you accidentally may have seen my possible the one.
Speaker 4: Wedding dress that I had to stumble upon it.
Speaker 1: The thing that you should be more offended by this, though, brit is that Mitch has said it's he's seen it, and it's not the one he hasn't seen it.
Speaker 5: It's very thick, like shere it and bedsitting almost. I was quite shocked at it.
Speaker 4: I'm like, can you get four ply a flannel?
Speaker 3: It like it's got a lot of volume to the base.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't realize the Egyptian cotton, you know, also translated to wedding dresses.
Speaker 4: It was thick hang on.
Speaker 3: What I would like to say is if I can say this about myself in a dress, it was not cute, it was beautiful.
Speaker 4: It was beautiful.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you snatched that phone out of my hand quick, so I can't even picture a shoe.
Speaker 3: The second thing is, I think I have decided that I don't want to show you guys my dress.
Speaker 4: You know, I think I want to keep a surprise for you guys.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, I mean it's nice to be at someone's wedding, but do people really care that much about the surprise of the wedding dress?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 3: Do they though, well, Grace, she's got married and she's nodding yes, Grace.
Speaker 1: Did you tell anyone? Did you show anyone there? She showed people who though?
Speaker 3: Did you show like friends and family? Or did you show your wife? Did you show? I think you have to keep it and she's coming in.
Speaker 1: I think you have to keep it a surprise from your partner, who don't have to do that.
Speaker 3: Actually, I'm stopping down. There is so many offensive things that have been thrown around here, and I'm just clocking it. Firstly, you said cute, not the one could be the one, Mitch. Secondly, Laura just said, does anyone actually care about a bride's wedding dress?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 4: Laura, I don't mean it like that. I meant how did you mean it? I meant about the surprise.
Speaker 1: Obviously the husband or the partner cares about the surprise, but does the rest of the of the bridle.
Speaker 4: I don't know are going to be in the bridal party now? No, not at the bridal party, but like everyone.
Speaker 3: That's there, Laura, you're answering your own question, does anyone actually care? You've brought this up because you care so much, because.
Speaker 4: I don't need this surprise.
Speaker 3: I want to You know what, if I was even remotely thinking about showing you that is off the table. I am You're not even coming to the wedding.
Speaker 1: You're out mate. I've gone from BRIT's signing my wedding certificate to me not even being varted to Britt's when it's really gone downhill?
Speaker 4: Hasn't it?
Speaker 5: Just standing in the studio on her own listen, shot ourselves in