Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Outspoken. You're dose of the hottest influencer and pop culture news twice a week. I'm Sophie Torbert and I'm joined by my sisters and journalist Kate and Amy on today's show as Sophia Beg and Addis Paul. The latest influencer couple Reese Hawkins's shock attendance at his daughter's birthday party, The Real Love Island Winners set to make it Big and what is Breakup TikTok? But first UK influencer couple Jed Barker and Image and Crib have sparked a bill splitting debate on their recent trip to Balley. The pair enjoyed a three course meal in Udbud. After the meal, Image and revealed a big pet peeve of hers. Let's have a listen.
Speaker 2: This boy to me on four holiday to dog knows the pens my car just because you know we're open and that kind of sense, like I say, like, oh, Jedge, Tim can't go and pay. He likes to act like he's paying for every single meal and he doesn't find you had a bit of oh yeah, it's fine, I'll grab it and then put my opin in thinking that it's his card and it's not, it's mine, And then he'll turn to me as the wachss is walking away, Oh, can you put my card.
Speaker 1: In your purse? This kind of reminds me of the TikTok trend. Whether like he's a ten, but he pretends to pay for your meals. It's next level. The way he would ask for his card to be put in image was.
Speaker 3: Like, that's so sad.
Speaker 1: Why do you have to cover it up that much? It's kind of that stereotypical thing, isn't it, where the man is expected to pay. I know with Dale and I we now have a joint card, but Dale does make a point of going up and paying.
Speaker 3: On it, and it almost looks as if he's paid.
Speaker 1: Doesn't it defeat the whole purpose of taking in terms to pay the bill, because if you're only concerned about the optics of it and people judging you for your female partner paying the bill, then why not just shout her the whole time? Yeah, I have noticed when the six of us are all out, all the boys get up and pay, and like, Brandon and I actually don't have a joint bank account yet, even though we are engaged. Maybe it's something to come, but we usually split everything or we just pay for it. But Brandon will always get up and be like, yeah, so for what do you want, I'll pay for you. I think it's because he notices that your partners will go up because you've all got the joint account.
Speaker 3: But then don't you just go and send him money out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: I always feel bad, so I said, oh, Dora, I'll.
Speaker 1: Send you some money. I haven't actually noticed if Reese does this or not. I'll have to look out for it. But it would piss me off because if you're fully paying on your card, it's a bit rude to then take credit for it in front of the waiters. And why does he feel the need to do that. No, I want to hear in our Facebook community, does your partner do this so they take credit for you paying the bill?
Speaker 4: So mister Wanamie doesn't actually always look this cancer naturally because he actually takes.
Speaker 5: A lot of work.
Speaker 1: A super sleuth on TikTok, who really should be working for the FBI, has followers convinced TikToker Addis Paul and Sophia beg Aka Sofa dofa are dating. Now it comes just two months after Addis called it quits with long term partner Mi Kayla Tester. Now, sof are you okay? Because this is big news in the TikTok space. It did rock me to my call. It's news. It's like two worlds are colliding on TikTok and I don't know where the followers are ready for it. And I really take my hat off to this super sleuth on TikTok who has pieced this all together so perfectly. The attention to detail and level of investigation that has gone into this is truly inspiring. I feel like this person is doing our job for us, inspiring or sad I go inspiring. Now, what's happened is Adams Paul has jumped on his stories asking his followers for advice on his new furniture. So he shared a couple of screenshots of a new bed and chair that was featured on a furniture website. Now, this all seemed very innocent until the super sleuth in question realized that Adis Paul was on FaceTime with someone when he took the screen shot. Now this is where I really respect the attention to detail So in the screen shot of this piece of furniture, the bed in the top right hand corner, we see a cut off FaceTime square. Now all we see is a snippet of light blue and white striped pajamas and a bit of blonde hair. In the next screenshot of the other piece of furniture, which was a chair in the bottom right hand corner, we see the top of a blonde girl's head and a white air conditioner with a mirror beneath it. Now, this TikTok user has pieced this all together and put it in a video and has finished the video with Sofia in the same pajamas. Now, she does quite often wear these pajamas on her Instagram story, but clearly it's a big fan who has also noticed the fact that Sofia has a mirror underneath her air conditioner. Now, that is all pretty incredible. And this video has attracted two million views. And it's interesting to note that this is the only video the account has shared. And the comments under this video were hilarious. So one usero, can you tell me who killed John Beney? This was liked by six thousand people. Another said the detective work but whide as Sofa Dofa and Addis make so much sense. I actually rate and ship this honestly, two special souls and beautiful people. They have a point now. Adas Paul and Sophia Beg are two of the biggest people on TikTok at the moment in Australia, and their star power together is huge. I'm calling bullshit though on this account. I think this could be set up by Addis or Sofa Dofa because the fact it's only got one video. You know, you hear of celebrities tipping off the paparazzi about where they're gonna be. I feel like someone has tipped them off, or this account is somehow connected to Adis Paul because everyone's talking about it, and we all know with TikTok, the more people that talk about you, the more views, the more money you're gonna get. But perhaps this person who spotted all the clues is just a normal person that doesn't have a backup account or a finster and wanted to share what they'd found without putting it through their own name. I get that, but the likelihood of it taking off if this account has no video, yeah, this is pretty well that their first video has attracted two million views. I mean, Adis is a mastermind at attracting attention online and staying relevant. I do think it could possibly be planted, because why would you be screenshotting yourself when you're on FaceTime. Oh, here's this random furniture. Could you take a screenshot at any moment of the furniture? He was clearly talking to Sophia about this furniture and probably thought, fuck, this is a good time to get a bit of attention. And rumors have been circulating that the two have become close after the Stacks event, So there have been videos circulating showing Adis following Sofa Dofa around the event. They've also started engaging with each other's content on social media, and it's very good timing for both Sofia and Adas as they've both recently parted ways from their long term partners and the polls have often been described as TikTok royalty. So I feel like with Sophia being TikTok's it girl, this is a perfect coupling. Now, Adis's ex, mikaela Tester, has not stayed quiet on these rumors. I do love it when she drops it, and because it's always around the time, there is some drama and she usually breadcrumbs her followers with little clues about what's really going on. So she got sent in a question asking thoughts on Sofa dofa now. She tagged Sofa dofa in the post and said that's my bestie and I love her. She also shared an old photo of what appeared to be Sofa Dofah sitting on a hotel bed. I assume to show that they are pretty close the fact that they're sharing hotels together now. A user responded to the post saying, but that makes no sense. Haven't you seen dot dot dot. Mikayla then wrote, don't believe everything you see. Perhaps these guys are all just friends, though I mean, they all are influencers, they all go to the same events. It's likely that they've all met together. And maybe Michayla is fine with Sophia hanging out with Adis. Here's a plot twist. If they're all friends, maybe Sophia is in Adis's ear about getting back with Mikayla. Oh my god, I'm sorry for is anyone else not seeing what's clearly happening? It's like the high Paths where they all pretend that they're in relationships and they break up to get more following. Could that not just be the answer? Could this whole breakoup between Addis and Mchayla be orchestrated then they're introducing Sofi dofa into it.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's very clever if it is.
Speaker 1: Well, both of them just have come out of long term relationships. So maybe they're, you know, on Seinfeld when they're just there, you know, they're being an ear for each other and suddenly they get together. Well. I think that Mikayla was a bit upset that she wasn't getting much attention out of this because she started staring up rumors of her own in the Q and A. So she was asked to show a recent photo in her camera reel. So she decided to show a photo of her on FaceTime with a mystery guy. And I don't know who the mystery guy is. It's a quite attractive looking young guy, dark hair. So if any listeners know who this is, hit us up in the DMS tell us. Surely the TikToker who investigated the Addis poll staff will find out who this guy is.
Speaker 4: I can believe I even thought I'm getting back together with you, we are so over.
Speaker 2: Phone romo.
Speaker 1: Breakup TikTok is a new corner of the Internet full of tears, sad music, and journeys.
Speaker 3: Of self discovery.
Speaker 1: Content creators in this space say they aren't doing it for the big bucks. They're doing it to help others recover from their own heartache. Sophie, I feel like this type of content would have been appearing on your for you page back in the day when you went through a nasty breakup. Yeah, I feel like I would have watched it, but I don't think I would have created my own. And a lot of these women are using TikTok as a diary about their breakup, so they're really going into the raw, nitty gritty about what happened. But generally, when you break up with someone or you get dumped, I feel like usually Instagram is used to show that person how well you're doing, how you've moved on, how your new breakup haircut's going to make people jealous. I don't feel like your air your dirty laundry and put up how upset you are. Yeah, can you imagine being the X and on your fore you page, it's your ex popping up by saying you know how terrible they're going in the breakup? Yeah, well that's the thing. These people are using it to talk about these heart wrenching moments and documenting how they're living alone and how they're moving on from this person. I would just find the whole thing mortifying. Surely the exes are blocked. You'd want to go off on TikTok as well, wouldn't you if you wanted to monetize that shit, not just go off? Well, there are many TikTok accounts that are blowing up from content like this. So a twenty four year old woman in the US called Bridget split with her boyfriend after four years and instantly became a breakup influencer overnight, with her following growing from three hundred followers to twenty three thousand followers. So, prior to the breakup, she was sharing openly about her relationship online and use TikTok as a diary, so her now ex wasn't surprised or resistant when she asked if she could film their last few interactions. Is it just me or do we think the obsession with capturing everything actually led to Bridges breakup. You would actually think that that would be the cause of the breakup, but I had a look into bridges content and it appears that it was actually pretty mutual between them and the stuff she was sharing.
Speaker 3: So she actually shared a page packing.
Speaker 1: Up her things from their shared apartment, and then she had this overlay of them in better times. It's very emotional music. She even took it a step further filming their final farewell to each other, and also she set up a camera to film them discussing basically their breakup and what was going to happen, whether they were in fact going to leave, Like it's crazy. Do you think that just do you think that just validated his decision? He's like, yeah, this is excellent. I feel like she's been watching too much Gary Vee. You know when he's like document everything. This is probably something that you wouldn't document. Can you imagine the heat of the moment where you're having an argument, where you're potentially about to break up? Oh, do you mind if I set my camera up in the corner to like, what on earth is going on? And there has been a bit of a mixed reception in the comments section on some of these breakup accounts. One user wrote, our generation is so messed up? Why would you film it? Another wrote, you really have no boundaries and I tend to really with these people well. In response to the negativity, Bridget said, despite the haters, this content can be a lifeline for some viewers. People kept dming me and asking me for help. I decided to bring everyone together and now I have close to three hundred and forty people in eleven active group chats on Instagram. The thing is, though, she says that you know she's trying to help everyone, but why was she filming in the moment of the breakup because she didn't know that this is what it would lead to surely, or is she looking for a niche and decided, well, maybe we will break up and I'll be big on breakup TikTok. I don't get how the X is happy for this stuff to be online, because apparently Bridget said that she showed the X before the video went out, and he was very supportive and said that, you know, it's something to help her heal from the breakup. And it did become more apparent though that as these videos started blowing up he did feel a little bit more uncomfortable about it, and said that he couldn't watch them anymore because it was stopping him from moving on. I mean, can you imagine if your ex partner was creating content about your breakup and talking about how heartbroken they were, how much they missed you, as if you wouldn't tune in to watch it, I would have the popcorn at the end. Now, Sophie, can you imagine if you're the girl that then dates this guy after all the material you have looking into his life, what's his past mistakes? Yeah? Well. Another breakup influencer by the name of Victoria Clark said that she didn't ask her X for permission to post the content. She said she did her best to try and use footage and pictures where he wasn't easily identifiable. She did say, though, that she had to come clean to him about the videos once they started getting hundreds of thousands of views. Now the X said he was very upset by the videos of her crying, and he said he wished he didn't use their breakup as content, but apparently totally understood why So, what happens after you've moved on and you're a breakup influencer. Well, actually, Bridget has started to share videos like sort of diary videos about her first date since the breakup happens. If you want to get back with your X, like there's no way they're going to get back to you after that, that would be perfect content for them. Imagine the views on that. It's like if you bitch about an X and then you're like, oh, yeah, actually we decided to get back together.
Speaker 3: And everyone's just laid the boot in.
Speaker 1: The whole thing is I can see the merit in creating a space where people are talking about their feelings after the breakup, and you know, it's a community where people can talk about their own heartache and you know, you're seeing the reality of a breakup. However, I think that the recording of those private moments for clicks is just gross.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but are they making money off it?
Speaker 1: Like? Is there a way to monetize this type of content? I definitely think that there is a way. Can you think of all the brands, like for instance, new dating apps, Yeah, that you could be pushed a tissue brands and bumble.
Speaker 2: Now, I have to say to you that actually I've been working at home since I was twenty seven, So I haven't really got dressed for decades.
Speaker 1: My Kitchen Rules has returned to our screens after a long two year hiatus, and it's all looking a little different. Amy even you tuned in to see what it was like. Yeah, and I haven't watched MKR for years, but the inclusion of Nigella Lawson sucked me into the show. So Nigella of course replaced Pete Evans and she's appearing alongside old favorite Manu for Dell and there were some noticeable changes to the show.
Speaker 3: So the show was actually acted.
Speaker 1: In twenty twenty following terrible ratings, and people might remember the show came up against Married at First Sight and Manu has said in recent interviews that there was a real push by production to make the show more dramatic in order to try and beat MATHS. So I think it was dramatic to begin with with all the villains, and I know, but Manu claims that the show became more about contestants than the food, and now this season it's back to basics.
Speaker 3: It's all about the food.
Speaker 1: So it really appears they're trying to make it more like Master Chef, So a real feel good moment where the whole family can come together. I reckon it could be off the back of Lego Masters. Oh my god, I said Lego in Australia. In Adelaide, everyone says Lego off the back of Lego Masters doing so well because everyone loved the fact that as a family that you could tune in, you had Hamish Blake who was so funny. It was all very lighthearted and really you just felt good after watching it. I think Nigella's inclusion is also for those foodies because we grew up watching Nigella and as you said, Amy, I am drawn to watch the show just to see her talk about.
Speaker 3: Food exactly now.
Speaker 1: In terms of the contestants, they seemed a lot more wholesome than we're used to and it does appear to be one couple that's kind of earmarked as the villains. However, I don't think they're going to get the treatment like we've seen in the past. I think it's going to be pretty feel good and, as you said, focus a lot more on the food rather than creating fights between the contestants. Have you guys noticed though, that usually the people who would be the villains on the show, they're now becoming the most popular characters. I mean you look at Chatfield, Yeah, I mean you look at Love Island with Eck and Suit. She would have been the biggest villain a couple of years ago. She would have been what they can't vote them out, but they would have tried to get rid of her. But everyone's so wise now to TV shows that everyone loved her for creating drama and actually making the show interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that people now understand the dynamic of these reality TV shows and they want people that are going to, as you said, create drama, be a little bit more interesting. So I'm intrigued to see how this rates, because, to be honest, I will probably tune in for Nigella, but it appears she's only going to be on half the show anyway, so I wonder if the ratings will drop off as soon as she is off our screen. Well, the ratings have come out for the first night, and the show was up against The Block and the Mask Singer. So the Block won the ratings with seven hundred and forty seven thousand metro viewers. The Mass Singer came in second with five hundred and ninety eight thousand, and not far behind was MKR with five hundred and three thousand. However, despite ranking third, there's been so much talk online about Nigella being the savior of this show, so it's expected that it's going to go up even further in the ratings.
Speaker 4: Okay, so I'm not about to air my dirty launching on social media. I don't think it's appropriate to talk about some things. I don't want to put anyone in a negative light, especially the father of my kids. No matter, like, no matter what, I'm just I'm not gonna do that. But basically, in response to the car thing that he's talking about, that's not the full story.
Speaker 1: It's not true at all.
Speaker 4: Like, just don't believe what you see on social media, you goes.
Speaker 1: Reees Hawkins made a surprise appearance at his daughter's birthday party over the weekend. Saskia, who he shares with Tammy Hembro, celebrated her sixth birthday in style with a Mawana themed party on the Gold Coast. Reese's appearance comes amid rumors he's broken up with his wife London. Now, kay, can you tell us more? Well, it's a second time in two months that Reese has posted with his two children he shares with his ex Tammy hembro So. Back in May, He's surprised followers when he shared a photo of him with Saskia and Wolf back in Australia. Now, Reese has been a notable absence in his two oldest children's lives since trying to relocate to the US with his wife London and the infant son's stone And. It appears Reese has not spent much time with his youngest son, as he had struggled to gain access into the US. Instead, it appears he has spent most of the last year or so in Mexico, with trips to Switzerland as well, and last month he was in Italy in between his two trips to Australia. Now, Reese has copped a lot of criticism online about being a so called absent dad, so he infamously deleted all of the photos of his two eldest children on Instagram before moving overseas. Now at the time he stated he didn't want to share his children online, only then to share photos of his newborn son Stone And. I think the timing of Reese finally visiting Saskia and Wolf hasn't reflected well on his relationship with London. It's always been a contentious relationship, Achille, considering that it came out that London was originally a fan of Tammy and Reese, and it is interesting now that rumors are swirling that they've broken up and he now chooses to visit his children in Australia. As we discussed last month, London's engagement ring has been missing from her posts and stories since late April. The pair have also not liked each other's Instagram posts since early June, and it now appears they've unfollowed each other on Instagram. It does appear as though Reese's trying to restore his reputation as a father. So in a deleted comment, a follower remarked on Reese's absence, to which he replied, I'm not an absent dad. Can you please stop saying that? So it does appear he's been quite deliberate in sharing photos of himself in Saskia and Wolf's lives again. And I think that's fair enough, because we really don't know what goes on behind closed doors. I mean, yes, he has chosen to remove photos of them, but I think his reasoning for removing photos was for their own privacy. I don't know necessarily think it's him saying I don't want to have anything to do with them anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then he.
Speaker 1: Uploaded photos with Stone, so it didn't really make it. But that was him now saying that Stone was being born. Yeah. But if you say I'm going to keep my kids' lives off Instagram and then you only post about one, it does seem a little bit unfair. Also, Tammy Hembro has come out and said she's got sole custody of the children. I suppose it's not really a good look to be jet setting around overseas when your ex partner is looking after your kids in two different countries. That being said, I'm just so glad that he has stepped back into their lives because they look incredibly happy to have their dad back. And at the end of the day, it's all about the kids being happy. So if he's making steps to be part of their life again, I feel like it's just a win win for the kids.
Speaker 5: Hi, I'm m Kinson, I'm an actress. Bringing me out of here. I'm out ten out of ten from Turkey. Whenever a fit boy with a membership in the gym for over six months. Entre de Villa, I need to flirt within with.
Speaker 1: A heavy heart. But it's time to discuss the Love Island UK finale. I am still mourning the end of this season. I just don't know what to watch or talk about at the moment. I missed the Islanders so much so that last night I actually watched an episode of Unseen Bits that I'd missed from last week, and it was an epic ending to one of the best seasons of Love Island, with Eck and Sue and David Ay taking out the title. How did you feel about the result? I was really happy. I felt like the public got it right because they deserve to win. Even though I don't think that they're the most in love couple or that their relationship is as far as some of the other Islanders. They brought the entertainment, they made the show. As people are saying, Ek and Sue is Love Island. She is so popular that she is even being touted as taking over from Laura Whitmore, who is, of course the host of the show. And they won in a complete landslide. They received sixty three point seven of the public votes. I had tried to have a media blackout for days because I watched the finale quite a few days after it had aired, and can you believe I literally was in the ad break before they announced who won, and I scrolled onto Snapchat and saw the winner. I could not believe it. I don't know how you thought you could have a media blackout from it. For me, it's not a show that it really matters who won. I'm just there for the drama and the entertainment. Now, media commentators are predicting that Eck and Sue and Jemma Owen are set to make millions as the standout stars of the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you are correct.
Speaker 1: So while Gemma has grown up with wealth, with her soccer player dad Michael Owen reportedly being worth sixty eight million dollars, it appears she's set to become a millionaire herself. So before entering the villa, Jemma came up with the ingenious idea to launch a swimwear brand, and she, of course wore her own swimwear on the show, which is the perfect platform to show off her designs. Considering that the Islanders only ever wear bathers for the majority of the time in the villa, it really worked in her favor this year as well, because for the first time, Love Ireland didn't have a huge fast fashion brand as a sponsor, so eBay was one of the sponsors and they were also allowed to bring in their own clothes. Yes, it was very clever and the swimwear has proven very popular with the general public as well as high street stores, who have bombarded Gemma's management team with offers for collaborations. Jemma is also set to make a mint from fashion endorsements. I'm sure there are many fast fashion brands vying for her to be the face of their next collection. And I did notice in a real that she shared where she was reunited with her dogs and horse, that she was holding a pretty little thing shopping bag, so it might be a sign of things to come. I did spy that as well actually. Now, as for Eck and Sue, there are rumors that she and Dava Day may have been offered their own reality show, So Davi Day played into the rumors this week by sharing a petition for the couple to get their own TV show where they travel around Italy, eating food and arguing and laughing together. Now, Daviday added a pulp for fans to vote between two options, which were both yes. A source has told the Son Telley Chiefs are eyeing them up for their own series after singling them out as standout stars of the series of Love Island. Eck and Zoo and Davia Day have blown fans away during their time on the show. They have global appeal and could be huge now. So, as you mentioned earlier, there is a petition going around for Eck and Sue to take over Laura Whitmore as the host of Love Island. And this has all come about because fans were really impressed with her presenting skills, and I feel like Laura Whitmore should be annoyed because she was never on the show. There were all these these opportunities where someone's getting dumped from the island and they just get the contestants to read it out. I also noticed that Jemma Owen did a really good job at presenting, so I could see both of them possibly vying for that position of Love Island host in the future. I think Laura Whitmore does such a great job of hosting, though, and I think the fact that she's a little bit older, she kind of has that motherly figure in saying that I suppose Ecken Sue was really the mother of the Love Island house. I wonder how Laura Whitmore's partner who does the voiceovers, would feel if eck and Zou was to replace his wife. I feel like they come as a pair. So that's Ian Sterling, who is iconic on Love Island. So I don't think they're going to get rid of Laura Whitmore, because you don't want to get rid of Ian. In other Ecken Zoo news, a voice notes between the Turkish Delight and a friend discussing the twenty twenty one season of Love Island have been leaked. In the audio, eck and Sue reportedly said last year was awful. The people on there were just dry, pointless, shit personalities. I just couldn't believe them. Even the couple who won, Liam and Milly, even they were dry. I was like, fuck me, where is the drama? I think last year was wrong. I don't know why they put people on like that. They would dry now. Eken also commented on Liberty and Jake's relationship, calling it fake and none of the two thousand twenty one cast of Love Island mentioned have responded to the voice notes, she did have a point that series was not good as this is I did really enjoy Milli and Liam though, I think they brought a bit of drama to it, but the way that she just accepted him back was a bit disappointing. I enjoyed the series at the time, but now that we've had the twenty twenty two series, I can see that it was a lot better now. The Islanders were back together for the reunion show on Thursday night, which is yet to air on nine Now I'm desperately waiting for that to be uploaded, and Antigny apparently hosted a lavish after party at her home with a performance from Chipmunk that went on to the early hours of Friday morning. I don't know that I knew you were going to ask me. I don't know. Apparently they're probably some cool musician. Okay, so sorry, probably get heaps of dms about that. Sorry. However, the interesting thing was that the final eight contestants were notable absentees, so apparently the only people who attended the after party from the final week of the show were Adam and Page, and Insider said Antigny threw the most amazing party for everyone, and almost all the stars were there. Apart from the big names, people felt like they had decided to distance themselves from the main group, and it's pretty clear a big divide has already formed. Wow, that's so interesting because talking about the previous series, I heard in a podcast interview with Chloe. If you remember, Chloe was the one who came second, who was partnered up with Toby, and she was saying that after the show, there was this big Love Island group WhatsApp message and she just completely distanced herself from it. She just left the group, didn't want anything to do with it, and there was this big Love Island WhatsApp group and she said that while she initially tried to throw on a few messages, she tried to distance herself a bit from it. It's also like Molly May who doesn't even like talking about Love Island because she doesn't want to be associated with the show anymore. I was scrolling on TikTok yesterday and I came across Coco from Love Island, the famous Titgate girl, and she was posting a lot of videos with the Blonde Bomb show. I can't remember her name, she was the one that was hooking up with Jack's and they just seem so desperate to hold on to Love Island. They were hashtagging Love Island on everything. Apparently they have had a like Coco's had a bit of a brawl with Summer on the reunion show as well, And I can kind of see why you'd want to distance yourself from the tacky drama. But not if you're an Ek and Sue or a Gemma that are trying to then become the stars and standouts from the show. Yeah, but not even that. It probably is awkward for a lot of them who were now in these somewhat serious relationships to go back to the rest of the cast. I mean, you think about Damy, who was previously dating Summer and Amber. Why would India want to see those two girls there? You know what I mean that it would open up a lot of awkwardness. Ah, that's true. Apparently Damy was quite upset on the reunion show because it came out that Summer hadn't followed him on Instagram and he was really concerned about it. So a lot of people were like, I don't think he's going to last with India. Well, I was really sad to see that Jack's didn't show up to the reunion because I feel like Paige has it almost coming to her. I feel like no one has discussed the fact that she and Jack's. When he left the house, Jack said to her, I'm going to pick you up at the airport. I want to be in a relationship with you. He inferred that he loved her, but then she just jumped so quickly into a relationship with Adam and yeah, but I feel like Jack's got no closure from that, so I would have liked to see that play out on air. The thing is, though, I feel like it's quite evident that they were hiding something. Jack's clearly left the show under unique circumstances. A lot of people were talking about his mental health, but breading between the lines and knowing reality TV show, I think there was an incident that happened which made him get kicked off the show, and it might have had something to do with his mental health. I think it probably involved Adam and that's probably why he wasn't. I mean, I'm guessing, I don't know. For me, I really liked but I feel like I didn't agree with the way that he acted in Casa Moore, but I feel like he had genuine and feelings for Paige, and I feel like it was pretty clear when he left. I mean, you can't you can't edit that. When he left, he said, I want to wait for you, I want to be with you. Yes. But the thing I'm saying is I think he was actually kicked off the show and they just pretended that he came up with this reason to leave, hence why he wasn't invited back to the reunion. Yeah, but he was invited to the reunion. He said he doesn't too. He does. He said he doesn't want to come because it's too heartbreaking for him. He also said that the producers begged him to stay on the show. Obviously for them, they would have loved to see him come up against Adam. It would just be good ratings. I don't know. I think there's something fishy going on now. I really need some of our listeners to give me some recommendations of what I need to start watching. I saw that there was Love Island US, but that really doesn't interest me. I have a big hole in my life now where Love Island used to be. So people can drop in some recommendations that would be great. Before we do go, I just wanted to say a big thank you to all of the listeners for sending me yellow bridesmaid dresses. I've been tagged in quite a few and they're all absolutely stunning, so I really do appreciate that. I did love the one from Beckonbridge. I really think you should get that now. If you did enjoy today's show, please leave us a review and don't forget to follow us on Instagram and on TikTok. Our handle is Outspoken Underscore, the Underscore Podcast Now.
Speaker 3: Today's podcast was recorded in.
Speaker 1: The traditional land of the Ghana people of the Adelaide Plains. We pay respect to elders past and present.