Speaker 1: Is it just.
Speaker 2: Stood a couple of mitches?
Speaker 3: Hello you bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults.
Speaker 2: Did you know this? And Apple has the same caffeine as a full one shot coffee?
Speaker 4: Bullshit, he's serious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm in a good God. Now, what is it that says there is no caffeine in our Mitch, Julie and Mitchell Coops? Hello you you? Oh Mitchell?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Damn trod on Mitchell Coops to start? Sorry, sorry, hello you that don't fake it now, I know you're faking.
Speaker 4: I am a bit nacket. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: You're good though. You've got the concealer on you. I can see you. You're old, old up.
Speaker 4: You know you're not supposed to notice the concealer. Damn it if I caked it on a bit like your.
Speaker 2: Reese with a spoon, I'm jan Anison on the fucking Morning Show. The amount of lights we have in here is ridiculous.
Speaker 4: And I'm an oily girl. I need all the all the bloody powder I can get.
Speaker 2: Why are you well? What's wrong? While you're tired? Sleep? Well?
Speaker 4: Well, no, it's just that you've dragged us in here earlier than normal. I don't think I've ever been in this studio in the am.
Speaker 2: Oh, what time is it's early?
Speaker 4: We're doing the breakfast shift today, we are. We dragged us into the studio extra early because he was doing an interview with Chapel Row.
Speaker 2: Yes, she canceled on you, didn't she. Yeah, she canceled because she's she's feeling anxious, she's overwhelmed with the fame and fortune of it all.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was surprised that she even agreed to an interview. I thought she was laying low for a bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, peeling back the onion. What's that fucking saying?
Speaker 4: I don't know, peeling back the layers, peeling back.
Speaker 2: Pulling back the foreskin. What is it?
Speaker 4: Isn't it just peeling back the layers?
Speaker 2: Price keeper, Jenna? What am I thinking of?
Speaker 4: Well, just finished your sentence and I'll try and tell you what you think.
Speaker 2: She's canceled twice now pulling back the curtain breaking correct? Yeah, chin smash, Yeah, she canceled twice and up just third times a charm, So I made you all. We spoke about it. We agreed that we'd come in early to do the podcast because.
Speaker 4: You were meant to be interviewing her at the normal time that we would do the podcast. Correct, And fuck, it's hard to get a parking spot here in the morning. It's just run out.
Speaker 2: Actually, did it really parking?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Do you need to go with bang now? I don't have to duck downstairs and renewmer parking at the meter. It's just on a website. Oh and it's got to countdown time. It literally just hit zero. Yeah, and I can only get a half hour spot, So every fucking half hour I'm refreshing this thing.
Speaker 2: Wait, you have to do it every thirty minutes.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 2: Why don't you just gonna move your car and we can because we're on a podcast right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: True, good point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we're talking all right.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, let's incorporate it everything. Hey, Siri, start a time after thirty minutes.
Speaker 4: No, it's got a time we're on here for me.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, all right, Well, Sia's gonna pop up in it and.
Speaker 4: Shout out to the city of Sydney. I'm loving this upgrade.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's all over the news because the city of Sydney where the Coke Pepsi Palace is. Sorry, yeah, it's they've now changed all their parking meters to there's no screen. It's just a tap, you tap your phone, do it on your phone.
Speaker 4: And it suits me because I don't have to run downstairs.
Speaker 2: But there's no coins and there's nothing better than get scooping up the coins from your cup holder in your car and filling up an extra couple hours with coins you'd otherwise not even touch.
Speaker 4: And what's the last time you had a coin on your person?
Speaker 2: We'll see in la.
Speaker 4: He is in and out.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well this year I have been in and out. I'm going September two as we'll be back in. Oh yeah, and just for to be in currently I'm you know, out and you put the only do coins you can't tap so you get the lug coins around. Yeah. As someone who lives in both cities, I'm just used to it.
Speaker 4: That seems so behind the times. It's like every city in Australia, maybe not every capital city, but most of the big players Brizzy, Sydney, Perth, when you go on public transport you can just tap your debit card or even your Apple pay.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Melbourne doesn't have that. Yeah, even Cambra has it, and Melbourne doesn't. I'm like, yep with the Times Melbourne. What the fuck Melbourne, Mike.
Speaker 2: Car Oh, Melbourne's this city of trams too, you'd think they would have it well. In La. The cool thing about it is you put the coins in and then it's got a little green light that just turns on and goes green, and then it says, you know, twenty five minutes left, but you can't take the money with you once you're done. Say you put in twenty five minutes and you're only there for five, you leave. So the best thrill driving around LA is looking for the meters that degree, because then you get three parking. It's kind of cool.
Speaker 4: Look, I'll show you my laptop. I've just renewed it twenty nine minutes until I have to renew it again. But I don't have him to go anyway.
Speaker 2: Out on the company or a kidiot. Yes, fair enough, I'm going to hold my tooth from talking on this fucking show. Can I claim that back?
Speaker 4: Technically you could?
Speaker 2: I guess where's the line? Like, we both have severely hurt in the head. Should we claim our therapy from this show?
Speaker 4: The thought has crossed my mind. I'm pretty sure I asked my accountant once, can I claim therapy on tax? Yeah, because let's be fucking real, let's work in true stress. Yeah, directly in line with my employment. But no, she said no.
Speaker 2: When I interviewed Michelle Vessage from Rapports drag Race, I asked her what she could claim insane because her work is to be that dolt up. So she claims like stick on nails, the hair, all the makeup, all the dress.
Speaker 4: So I claim this concealer. You can see under my eyes.
Speaker 2: Wo there's a hack. I'm too lazy for that ship. I could claim so much.
Speaker 4: It took me a while to get in the habit of like take a photo up the docket side and an email or something that is something you've got a down pattern.
Speaker 2: Good at pulling back the foreskin. As that famous site goes, mitchal is like, so anal well with your like receipt keeping me when we do things for the show, mitches like keep the receipts, send me a foot on the docket.
Speaker 4: Yea, I love the word docket docket.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, did your parents ever call them shopper dockets?
Speaker 4: Probably?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Probably?
Speaker 2: And remember when the petrol vouch was on the bottom of the shopper docket and your mum would have like a wad of shopper dockets.
Speaker 4: And you can you could remember when you could stall like the petrol Eagle Boys pizza, yes, yes, no, but the petrol.
Speaker 3: So the liquor store thing, yeah, the.
Speaker 2: Two for one yeah yeah, McLaren vale shade. Well remember it was like four cents off per liter with your petrol, but if you had like three, you could do like twelve cents off. And then they're like, actually, no, that's not happened.
Speaker 4: It all adds up. But it does sound like a lot of admin for four cents.
Speaker 2: Then is it just me on the fly?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But is that checkout at a service station in the wild fucking West. I go up and I pay for my petrol, and I think that's all I'm going to get, and they're like, hey, if you boost bar, you'll get one cent off a leader, and if you add a crunchy that expires tomorrow, we'll chuck in a morrow and we'll also pump up the air in your tires. I'm like, is this above board? Like there's no law at the checkout of a service station. They're riding things with sharpie they're like three dollars for a picnic?
Speaker 4: Do you fall for it? Though?
Speaker 2: Every time?
Speaker 4: Ye See, I'm good at just being like Nanna, because that boost is gonna set me back in the long run, isn't it.
Speaker 2: But they sell it as cheaper petrol, But then you actually end up paying the price for the price of the boot. I'm an idiot for I've got so much extra chewing gum because I'm like, I'm saving money on petrol.
Speaker 4: They used to always try and get us to up sell things at macas, like, oh, when they get to the window at the drive through, say do you want to add a hash brown for a dollar fifty? But my fear of rejection, I just would never try and upsell for fear of them saying no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but people are used to it. That's like you got a cotton on.
Speaker 4: Fuck it if you work a panda for four dollars.
Speaker 2: Pull your head in pet Like, did you know that sugar guiders are on the brink of extinction?
Speaker 4: With your shorts that we made in a sweatshop, A lovely.
Speaker 2: Two year old old girl made them. You can save the sugar guide as if you buy a tote bag pack of mint five dollars. Hey, have you ever thought about getting a frisbee? Cotton branded Frisbee? It goes to UNICEF. The one thing that I love at Cottona is the one dollar waters. I love them. I don't think I've ever seen you want a cold water for one dollar? It gets me every time. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The fridge yea, yeah they.
Speaker 2: Get yeah, and the room temperature trying to electricity. I went to Macca's last night. I was starving, and I'm like, I need a wrap, and you bet I went on you better. I was starving. Both insulting, but one more so than the other. And I waited twenty nine minutes in the drive through because they forgot to turn the grill on. Because I get the grilled chicken. They get a grilled chicken rap. You know, I love my wraps. And the guy came out, he said, sorry, we've got to turn the grill on. We've only just turned it on. It's got a preheat, so it'll be fifteen minutes and then five minutes. And I'm like, oh wait, but I want a refund. Oh wow, such a caron, so brazen and guess what he.
Speaker 4: Used to be so meek, Like, oh I don't want to cause a fuss. I don't want to be assertive. Fuck, you've gone so far the other way.
Speaker 2: Oh three years ago, I was running there and then gone to the petrol station and got a elgas can and lit it up myself.
Speaker 4: How the fuck have we swat personalities? Because now I'm like the you catch more flys it, honey, Yes, try and be nice to people, and now you've become an absolute bitch steal more.
Speaker 5: Flies with more teen me I would have been like, take your time.
Speaker 2: We have swapped. Well.
Speaker 4: You were pushing me to stop being such a pushover, created an absolute monster.
Speaker 2: Now I push people over. No, I'm not. But I did get a refund and I did get my wrap and a fresh.
Speaker 4: This is off topic, but can I confess something to you?
Speaker 2: Hit it.
Speaker 4: The reason I just said no I bet when you said I went to macas is because peeling back the foreskin. Yeah, quietly. The last few months, I've been working on a video montage of Coombs roasting Cheery. I wanted it to be sixty seconds of Comb's racing cheery, and I'm so close to the sixty second mark. So if you notice me dissing you more than often it's because I want to get the video done. Oh my god, I just thought, yeah, yeah, no. They were all snide remarks that I've made over time, going back like three years, and I'm like, I really thought that I insulted you more often than I do. I thought it'd be easy to fill sixty second.
Speaker 2: I think that's quite sweet. Actually yeah, actually your body wants to, but your brain won't let you.
Speaker 4: I'm so close to finishing the sixty seconds.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, why sixty where'd you get that number from?
Speaker 4: I don't know. It just sounded catchy. I have a number sixty seconds of Combs roasting Cheerry.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, then I've also surprised pulling back the clip. I don't think you should do that. Should do that? It hurt.
Speaker 4: I don't think you can pull back a clip.
Speaker 2: No, some have hoods on them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everyone is different.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, but you'd be pulling back the hood and not the clip itself.
Speaker 2: All right, So pulling back the hood for a moment. I've been compiling and I'm five seconds away from a mixed Cheery compliments Comb's montage.
Speaker 4: Fuck.
Speaker 2: I actually have four hours of content, but I need to trip it down.
Speaker 4: Just you.
Speaker 2: I st it off off the cloud. What did I say to you when I walked in here today?
Speaker 4: I can't recall.
Speaker 2: I said, your jacket looks nice and you look very handsome.
Speaker 4: Oh you didn't. You didn't go that far.
Speaker 3: But I didn't hear that.
Speaker 2: I did say it.
Speaker 4: You did say it, but we didn't stop down for long. No, he was like mid story, he was like, oh, the crazy thing happened, by the way, that jack looks nice.
Speaker 3: So anyway, a lovely jacket, you.
Speaker 2: Do, you do a good All right, I can't wait for this montage. It'll come whenever you've been accused to me one extra time, one more time. I can't wait.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I've got a few differs to go before i feel the sixty seconds.
Speaker 2: All right. Well, if you're just tuning in for the first time, welcome to Is it just me? Every show is the same. We start with an igym, and is it just me? Something we've noticed, something we hate, or something we appreciate. Mine. Actually, this week is a continuation on and I in your theory that I am becoming the Combs and you're becoming.
Speaker 4: The jury, You're becoming more nasty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have done something that has made me feel the best I've felt in a long time. And it's a continuation of something we were talking about last week.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's get into that one. Brad Lee here him in. Please is it just me?
Speaker 2: Does doing an active kindness feels so body good?
Speaker 4: You've paid it ford forward?
Speaker 2: First of all, oh my god, this is so stressful to pay it forward.
Speaker 4: I've never tried to do it. I wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: You all have to give it a shot because first of all, I'm going to play some audio of the attempts, because I had multiple attempts.
Speaker 4: People were rejecting your random act of kindness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this was off the back of the show last week. Someone paid it forward for me and Steve and my boyfriend. They bought us juices. And then I found it awkward because I said thank you, but then he lingered, and then I felt I had to pay it forward to the next person lingering.
Speaker 4: That was weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was awkward.
Speaker 4: And then I was saying that I think an anonymous pay it forward is better. Like you pay for the person in the drive through behind you. You never meet them, you never soak up the glory of your good deed. You just know that you've done something nice for someone. It's a nice surprise for them.
Speaker 2: Oh no, see that is ultimate like humility. I need the I need the praise. If I'm paying money for it, I want the fucking pray.
Speaker 4: You did the linger despite knowing yourself from experience that it's fucking awkward.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to play for you my first attempt. This is my first go at it. I narrated the whole thing, getting out of the car and walking. It's called attempted kindness one. There's seven recordings after because I had failed attend. What you don't realize is people pay so quickly. Yeah, because of paypers No no between them saying an armond latte and then me trying to get in to say hello, I they just pay it. I'm like, fucking hell, So were you just.
Speaker 4: Lurking there waiting? You didn't buy something? It wasn't the person behind you. Oh my god. Okay, this is.
Speaker 2: My first attempt. Really, let's rolling. So I'm walking up to the cafe. I'm feeling awkward. I don't know how to say it. I also don't want to scare them. There's someone there. Com'm puffed. I need to get my breath otherwise the kind I think I'm about to kill them. I'm standing right behind them. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 4: See what's going to try and sweep in?
Speaker 2: Yeah that's a man. Okay, he just paid. I wasn't quick enough. Wow, this is a really stressful game of all right now there's no one next in the fucking line. Anyway, that was my first attempt. It's really stressful because you've got to watch from afar then run up and they're gonna think I'm trying to kill them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's the agenda here? Just running up and diving for the visa machine thing?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 5: What I would be looking around being like someone I'm being filmed?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like this is some with which they weren't being filmed, but they were being recorded.
Speaker 2: Then I was behind a tradey who was lovely, and I thought, this is good. This trade's got a tool belt on. He had a blueprint under his arm. He'll get one armed cap and he'll be out. He paid so quickly on his Android watch that I couldn't get it. So then I had to buy my own coffee. How are you? That's I know it's busy your coffee? Crazy?
Speaker 6: Were you here?
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 4: Someone behind you, yes, fatter?
Speaker 2: Really okay, thank you all.
Speaker 3: This woman were you here earlier?
Speaker 2: She's picked up on the loitering, just standing there like breavy, breathing. So this is the moment sweating. I pay it forward, and I'm a little miffed. I don't think she deserved it. You'll hear why, you'll hear why. Here we go. Okay, there's a woman. She looks like I see, she's my only option. My hands are fucking sweating. Here we're going and do it? Excuse me? Can I pay for your coffee? Do you mind if I grab yours? I'd like to know. I want to, I really want to. I'm trying to do this thing where I pay it forward and i'd love to buy your coffee. Can I say that coffee? Absolutely not? Let me do it? Let me do it? How much is it? What are we talking? Ten fifty? Fine?
Speaker 4: This is the second time this week?
Speaker 1: What's happened to me?
Speaker 2: Get out.
Speaker 4: Before for fifty coffee? After I've cut off a plane the other day?
Speaker 5: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: What's your name?
Speaker 5: Karen?
Speaker 2: Karen enjoyed? Enjoy the day? There you go, no worries, Thank you, Thanks, thanks Karen? Oh my god, I feel so good, so good. Oh my god, person, I go on, I go and we're talking into my phone. But I paid it forward.
Speaker 3: This isn't the first time she's been paid.
Speaker 2: Forward, but that's how I felt.
Speaker 4: She said that someone at the airport just kind of opened a not a bar, tab a cafe. Tab. Yeah, said I'm going to pay for fifty coffee, so the next fifty customers get it for free. That's what you should have done.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not a bank. I mean, if we want to put it on the Kideo.
Speaker 4: Sure did Karen seem grateful?
Speaker 2: She did seem grateful, And then she went and sat down with her friend because she was there with a friend. Their friend kind of looked at me and gave.
Speaker 4: Me, that's cute, that's sweet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what, that's what it's about.
Speaker 3: It make you feel good.
Speaker 2: It did make me feel good. Ten dollars. What's ten bucks? And you know what, I'm an idiot because I've got the new Kideo card and I used my own card.
Speaker 4: Oh see, you should have kept the doc and I've got to claim the good deed.
Speaker 2: On TA Full.
Speaker 4: Circle you're listening to is it just me.
Speaker 2: Listening?
Speaker 4: You're on Spotify, don't forget to leave a five star?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Come up and Wednesday episode. You know we were talking about doing singing lessons together as a hobby hunt. Yeah, I'm still down. I'm still down, but I have concerns.
Speaker 2: With my availability and my flakiness.
Speaker 4: Well apart from that, I have my own concerns, Oh, with your vocal skills kinda, but.
Speaker 2: That's your point of that's why we're doing singing lessons. You're not going to start tennis lessons ago. I'm scared I won't be good. You're not good. That's what the lessons are for.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's kind of like that feeling when you tidy the house before the cleaner arrives. I can't go to a singing teacher without a little.
Speaker 2: Bit of forming or something. Yet when I get a full body massage, I always moisturized and shower. I want to kind of be ready for them.
Speaker 4: I feel like we need to go in a little bit prepared for start as we should decide some sort of duet we're going to do together, so I know what side. I can practice singing in the car before the lesson totally, and.
Speaker 2: We'll need one that has like a little input from I mean general, Maan, I can pick it. General have to chime in as well.
Speaker 4: We we'll make all the big decisions on Wednesday's episode. In the meantime, idiots feel free to suggest songs that we should do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, duets, that something has a little feature, perhaps that Jenna could chime in. We've already done Alphabet, what's her name? Fabula? And Wicked? Yeah from Wicked?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think we did a duet? Did we? Oh? We did popular?
Speaker 2: Which is popular? I don't know, even though I have fed on a Broadway stage and Juliet of course one night only. Okay, I'm excited. I'm committed. I want to learn to sing. I think I've got the vocal chops. I'm ready to actually train my voice.
Speaker 4: There's this something about going into a singing lesson, like going in blind with a microphone on recording for the podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I can't broad dog it. You know, we need to repair a little bit. What if we just make up the whole session and then you don't feel like like we don't do a Hey here we are doing this. We just go in as if we're two boyfriends maddling love doing a singing lesson.
Speaker 4: You know, I think i'd have to tell them we're filming anyway.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, it's definitely for skin Pulled. All right, well that's coming up next episode.
Speaker 4: Yes it is. Can I just give a quick shouted as well to Carli in our Facebook group and during idiots Figure last week you were talking about how you posted in Reddit threads to try and promote our podcast, which I've been kicked out off, by the way, Yes, so throw not Carli, it's Karla.
Speaker 2: But that's an update polyamory. I've been kicked out of that's right.
Speaker 4: So you were trying to hustle listeners by posting in really niche reddit groups, and Carla it's done the same thing. No way, have you not seen this? I haven't cracked me off? So Carla wrote in the Pepsi reddit thread, brilliant, Hey, Pepsi lovers, craving a podcast that fizzits with fun and a bit of naughty flavor. Tune into is it just me with Mitch Cheerry and Mitchell Coon's broadcasting straight from the legendary Pepsi Palace. So she's also posted this photo of you in the verified feet group show me oh jerking off? Your microphone with your Oh that would love that attention. Foot officionados step into the wildly entertaining world of Is It Just Me with Mitch Cheery and Mitchell Koen's, the podcast where no topic is too totally ridiculous. But she's written toe like the one.
Speaker 2: However, Oh that's really well done.
Speaker 4: She did quite a few. But yeah, like you, she got kicked out of some groups idiots.
Speaker 2: If you want to hustle, prove your allegiance to the show, hustle for us.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, that's brilliant.
Speaker 2: Can we say, why don't we send her a totally toe bagh?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: She deserves Carlie will send you a tote bag?
Speaker 4: Should we get into my gym? In the meantime?
Speaker 2: I want nothing more in life.
Speaker 4: Oh that's sweet. Oh that's beautiful him trying to do the compliment montage. Yeah, he wants nothing more in life than to hear me speak.
Speaker 2: Did you notice that it looks straight at the camera as well? I want nothing more in life? Are you ready to be honest? I really don't want to do it, but yeah, sure, go for all.
Speaker 4: Right, Bradley, let's go.
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Do you ever get stressed about being stressed.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's the only reason I've ever stressed, because I'm anticipate more of it exactly. Well, what are you stressed about at the moment?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's wrong.
Speaker 4: It's happened to me a couple of times recently where I freak out at the thought of freaking out, which then causes me to freak out. Yeah, it's like what came first, the chicken or the fucking egg. I went to something at Parliament House because Sean had a work thing and wanted me to come along. I was like, all right, I'll beave the supportive boyfriend. I'll go to this boring parliament shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, government stuff is boring, going to go through security as well before you get in there, and I'm like.
Speaker 4: God, that actually was interesting, to be honest. But anyway, so afterwards, they had like a luncheon, a morning tea kind of thing with little sand which is tea, Yes, gone Brownies, Lamington's, you name it. Sounds brilliant, classic kitchen tea kind of vibe.
Speaker 2: And what you were stressed? You're gonna bump me to Julia Gillard because you look like her.
Speaker 4: No, nothing like that, but they had they obviously had cups of tea. I was fanging for an English brecky and it was the teacups with the saucer, and I'm walking through this crowded fucking room and I'm thinking, this tea is full to the brim. And when you're carrying a teacup on a saucer, the risk is much higher if you tipping it over. And so because I was so stressed about oh shit, I don't want to spill and or drop this tea, I started getting the shape yeah, and I'm like, yeah, my god, it's going everywhere. Yeah, I'm fucking skilly tea everywhere. I would have been fine had I not thought about what happens if I spilled it. And then I started to get the shakes totally. I've got quite good arm strength, and yet this tea cup I just went. I can't hear the.
Speaker 2: Fine bone china. On fine bone china, you hear the rattling.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 4: If I hadn't have had the saucer and I was just gripping it with my hand, I was cupping the cup.
Speaker 2: You would have been fine.
Speaker 4: No dramas, but there was sorting about the saucer that made it so much more stressful.
Speaker 2: But that's how all anxiety works, right, Like, you know, I had awful health anxiety and I've gotten better. But what made it worse was thinking about what was going to happen. Yes, the things that could go wrong totally, you go, I got a pain in my arm. Oh my god, stroke, I feel like I'm having a stroke. It's like, no, the brain is so powerful. The brain really does play tricks on.
Speaker 4: So what are you supposed to say to your brain? Snap out of it, Doug, Yeah, I know, do you do? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean don't drink the tea, the caffeine, and that's probably exacerbating the shakes, probably, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it happened again recently at I went to an AFL game. I know, can you believe?
Speaker 2: Who are Parliament House? And an AFL game? Sounds boring, but continue.
Speaker 4: But we went to an AFL game, me and a few friends and we sat right up the fucking back like full nose bleeds. There was literally no one behind.
Speaker 2: Us who was playing.
Speaker 4: The Thawns obviously, and the Sydney one North Melbourne Kangaroos. Oh all right, have you ever heard of them?
Speaker 2: Never? Must be a new team. They had new teams all the time.
Speaker 4: Have no idea. By the way, is it just me on the fly? Who the fuck are the Dolphins in the NRL?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they sound like a.
Speaker 2: Bunch of pansies.
Speaker 4: But imagine being like on the Gold Coaster in Brisbane, Queensland, whatever, and you've been supporting the Broncos all these years, or the Titans, the Gold Coast Titans all these years, and then they just fucking throw the Dolphins in the mix. You're like, do I jump ship? How do they garner supporters from day one? Anyway? Who gives a fuck footy chat?
Speaker 2: Well, I actually enjoy a footy game, to be honest, Really yeah, I do. I've been a footy boy in my whole life. I went to all the Sharks games because dad's an ex NRL player, and I love a good hot dog at a footy game. Nothing's better than a communal mustard and tomato sauce station.
Speaker 4: Answer my question, how does a brand new team get supported from dayta?
Speaker 5: I think the Dolphins were a team, but they were in lower grade and I think then they went high again.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, I have no idea, but that the Dolphins is not the right I doubt there's one. And if it was it would be one fucking dolphin.
Speaker 1: Dolphin.
Speaker 4: But anyway, point being, I went to the AFL and we were right up the back, so a lot of fucking stairs and it's quite steep those stadium stairs are. And they're also not that big of a stair, like my foot would overlap the step.
Speaker 2: It's shallow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were quite tiny steps. And as I'm walking down these really steep stairs, I thought, wouldn't it be awful if I tripped more?
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 4: Legs I'm like, oh no, I'm going to trip. I'm going to trip, which then increased the likelihood of me tripping because I was nervous about tripping and got the shakes.
Speaker 2: Mature once again. I fear this might be a conversation for your therapist.
Speaker 4: Oh well, I'll just go fuck myself.
Speaker 2: I don't have any action, I have anything I can help with.
Speaker 4: No, but I didn't ask for your help. But is it just me? Or do you get stressed about?
Speaker 3: Definitely?
Speaker 2: Definitely not.
Speaker 4: I do it to you.
Speaker 2: I do. I feel about losing my hair and then one hair falls out, I see it on the desk and I am back on Google pills to help Turkey flights. We all get stressed, and as Demi Levado said, it's okay not to be okay, she did.
Speaker 4: Did Demi Levado coin that? Are you sure?
Speaker 2: I think she coined it? Yeah? I think. Then she did some crystal meths. So I really don't know if she'll be listening to her advice.
Speaker 4: But she's good now, she's good. She's come back in a good place. I haven't been keeping up with dem No, couldn't tell you to be Tria.
Speaker 2: Is that her name? She's hit her now right, she's changed her pronounce back, and so good for her.
Speaker 4: Last I checked.
Speaker 2: Well, I like to be very on top of it.
Speaker 4: Clearly we're in very different moods today. I'm fucking knacking, oh, I know, and I'm ready to go spitballing nonsense. I can't keep up at all. I'm still catching up from three thoughts ago of yours.
Speaker 3: So I love how Demi Levado just randomly came up.
Speaker 2: I was thinking of crystal meth and crack cocaine?
Speaker 4: Are you thinking of that?
Speaker 2: I don't know my prep for chapel row and you see, yeah, progression to do with that Midwestern princess.
Speaker 4: You can't just say things J T t oh yeah, they made us do that in bar class the other day.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't impliatees yesterday they.
Speaker 2: Made you do it?
Speaker 4: Well, because you've been to one of my bar classes I have. They do like the warm up dance, and the instructor was like, all right, we're doing this one. You all know it, don't you. Everyone went yes, and I went, I don't know the fucking HJTT. I don't know the move.
Speaker 2: Oh I love it. I don't know the moves. No, they made you do the dance?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: Oh god, I thought I was quite clear about that.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: No, I thought they made me do it to dance with the straps on.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cool. Should we all do the Apple dance? But what the Apple dance?
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 2: I think the Apple's writ and right to the core.
Speaker 4: And no, I don't know anything about.
Speaker 2: That Charlie x Apple dance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I prefer chapel.
Speaker 4: You don't have to pit women against each other, Jenna, We've had this discussion.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I need to stop.
Speaker 2: You really must stop being sexist. I could have to Yeah, very different moods. Apologies. Is it just me? That's enough of these two? Now let's hear and is it just you?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love hearing from our idiots. It's nice to talk about them. But then when you talk to them with an is it just you you feel like you're really connecting. Like I fel like I'm Kamala Harris down on the front lines, championing and pioneering and shaking hands the real people of the oil.
Speaker 4: Okay, what's that?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 4: Enjoy chatting to our listeners as well?
Speaker 2: I really do too. Doesn't it make you feel soul of the earth connecting to our base.
Speaker 4: I feel like that twenty four seven sole of the earth up them.
Speaker 2: I just don't reply to their emails exactly, the hordes of messages and the love letters. To be honest, it's exhausted.
Speaker 4: Not those love letters.
Speaker 2: Today, we're doing an international beautiful a while. I know we're going to be chatting to someone who is in Canada.
Speaker 4: Okay, I know. So if they stayed up late for us, they've gotten up early for us.
Speaker 2: We'll have to ask, because I don't really know are we talking to We're talking to Adrian, all right, let's give Adrian to course. Listen to the dull time.
Speaker 4: Oh you can tell it's international. Quite a few Canadian idiots don't we we do he Adrian.
Speaker 6: Hi speaking Mitch, Mitch and Jenna?
Speaker 2: How are you e?
Speaker 6: I am good? Hover you guys really good?
Speaker 4: What time is it where you are?
Speaker 6: Thank you? It's twelve after ten pm here.
Speaker 2: A weird way to say it.
Speaker 4: Twelve after ten after nine is when we're not keeping you up late.
Speaker 6: I'm running on so.
Speaker 2: Poor barka so is coom so you guys can connect on that energy.
Speaker 4: Cheeri has had me in this studio since the crack of dawn.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have said crack. After the last conversation, Jenna's relapsed again and she's back on the alfoil and the old lighter, you know, yeah, just like them that listen. Great to have you here. We love you. Whereabouts in Canada? Did you say what city?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 6: I live in Ottawa, but I'm visiting Montreal right now.
Speaker 3: Oh French Canadian?
Speaker 6: It is French Canadian?
Speaker 4: Do you know Celeine Dion?
Speaker 6: I wish I saw her documentary though were really fat.
Speaker 2: Saying the stiff person's in them and watched it yet I'm worried. Looks pretty limber at the Olympics. But anyway, Hey, what we're going to do now is we're going to get you to have an issue, just me of your own. Something you've noticed you hate to appreciate. How long have you been listening to the show? You were like an og Canadian idiot.
Speaker 6: I started like at the beginning of the Pandemic and then went back and listened to everything right away.
Speaker 4: So wow, pretty much. So that's basically an og. The Pandemic was twenty twenty. We started in like twenty nineteen, so totally. It's like a path. You're an Oh, I'll take it.
Speaker 2: You're basically there. I just don't know how people can binge these episodes, like it's like it's friends or something like. So much has happened with such different people. Do you listen to the originals and then now and think, God, they're bitter and twisted Fox?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, how have we changed as human beings?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: How have you changed? I think you guys are a lot more just like viet than the first time. I remember like hearing you guys trying to find your footings at the beginning, And now Jenna's got her her own thing going. Yeah, The Minsfits was a great edition.
Speaker 3: Missed the Misfits, Yes, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go hit us with you? Is it just me? Bradley will count you in one of our first Canadian gyms? I think, is this our first swear?
Speaker 4: We've had a couple. Who's the one that sent us all the lovely two?
Speaker 6: We got a tour with a shot Alberta.
Speaker 2: Alberta, that's from Alberta. Yeah, her name was Alberta. What albert is a place in Canada?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Adrian hit us with the region. Let's go.
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 6: Did you also recently find out that your near death experience story is being passed around like an urban legend in your hometown.
Speaker 5: Oh hi, okay, okay, I sitting up stride.
Speaker 6: So should I start with a whole near death experience story or cut to the very end about it being shared around?
Speaker 2: No, give us happened to you?
Speaker 6: Yes, happened to me. So this is way back in the eighth grade, so that would have been oh god like ten or twelve years ago for me. So we went on a trip to a town ten hours away and stayed in the dormitories.
Speaker 4: Of a university that sounds now.
Speaker 6: On the first morning there, I had my first ever epileptic seizure in the dorm room that I shared with three other kids, And the best part was the only one to kind of notice me at the beginning and to see me convulsing on the floor. Just came over and Adrian stopped goofing around and just went back to sleep. As you were all asleep, well were It was like first thing in the morning, so some of us said, I breakfast. He was just playing like a game on his phone.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 2: He thought you were being a goof bowl and then he just let you continue.
Speaker 4: So unhelpful to get up.
Speaker 2: Thing happened? What happened.
Speaker 6: So a couple of other kids noticed and they called the teachers and everything, and they were able to get me to the hospital in time. But I was super lucky because I guess I've had a few seizures in my life. Thank god, it's it's all good.
Speaker 4: But did you say that every time?
Speaker 6: That was my first of three that I know, all.
Speaker 4: Right, And you didn't know that you were prying to stages at the time.
Speaker 2: Are you epileptic now?
Speaker 6: I am, yeah, medicated, all good, seizure free to.
Speaker 2: Find okay, yeah, right, so you did almost die?
Speaker 6: Yeah, they told me that when it's like every time I've had one this Obviously, this doesn't anyone who doesn't like blood or anything. But I bite my tongue open every time I do that. Yeah, and so if I'm kind of laying the wrong way, I can choke on blood and drool. So thankfully I was on my side.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Now I am wondering how that then becomes a local legend. Pass forward to that pot.
Speaker 6: So basically, that was one of two seizures I had on an eighth grade school trip out of my hometown. It happened again a couple of months later, Yeah, it happened again. So then cut to I was halfway through university. This is a long time from then. I meet this girl, friend of a friend, and we're all having drinks and having a good time, and she lets me know that she's actually the daughter of one of my eighth grade teachers. And it turns out when I was telling this near death experience story when we were all having drinks, and she just goes, oh my god, you're seize your boy. It turns out her mom has been telling her students about this story every year since I graduated.
Speaker 4: All right, but it actually happened because you always hear teachers tell stories about like date, swing on your chair, I want and crack their head.
Speaker 2: Yes, and happens, and it always happens at camp. Don't jump on the bunk beds. I once knew a girl that was sandwich pressed between two.
Speaker 5: But don't look out the window when the windows up, because it could fall and decapitate you.
Speaker 2: I know a girl that it happened to. Yeah, so you're the boy that it happened to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I'm seesur boy.
Speaker 2: Boy. Sounds kind of cute. Wait, so are you straight? Did you get with this girl? Was that kind of like, yeah, you want to fuck Seeson boy? Why did you use it to your advantage?
Speaker 6: Oh no, I am. I am as gay as the month of May, like that was ever gonna happen.
Speaker 4: It's the month of May. I'm stealing that.
Speaker 2: That's great. Well, if you know anyone wants to fuck seize your boy boy out there that want to, you know, get the notch on their belt. That's funny, Adrian.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my boyfriend loves it.
Speaker 4: They all seem to happen, these seizures in some sort of education environment uni school trips. Maybe that was the universe telling you to drop out.
Speaker 6: Honestly, I should have. I just wasted a lot of money on university.
Speaker 2: In school, that's so so funny. Confidence booster for you that you know that these teacher's running around you know and let you meet someone, or you're like at an induction and they're like three fun facts about yourself should be rattling off. I once had an ear piece, I've got a dragon tattoo and a boy one seizure when I.
Speaker 1: Was on end.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Adrian. Yeah, well, the only thing that happened to med school count with Hannah Pembrington showed me a boobs equally traumatazing.
Speaker 4: You can't keep first and last naming these people.
Speaker 2: That was a fake name. My good? Did it sound? What did I call it? Heather Featherington? Yeah, Margaret House of the Dragon showed me her bits and I loved it. Well, Adrian, I don't know how logistically it'll work out. We're gonna try our best to send you a limited run EGYMP tote bag.
Speaker 4: Yeah, down a'ljebrath. The international shipping might take a bit, but it's on the way. Yeah, going on out.
Speaker 6: Dream, thank you, thank you. If it doesn't worse things have happened, clearly, exactly.
Speaker 4: By the way we kind of glided over it. Did you have to get stitches in your tongue?
Speaker 6: Oh? To be honest, I'm not sure. That's a good question. Every time it's happened, they always ask me like, were you conscious? What do you remember? But I'm always unconscious for the entire time. Yeah, And when you have a seizure, you kind of you don't have energy for the next like twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: You don't remember the sight of your own tongue.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly. All I know is that now the side of my tongue is really bunky and scarred.
Speaker 2: Oh, Adrian, listen, we'll get a photo up on the AGYM socials of Edgem's tongue.
Speaker 4: Thank you for putting your boyfriend on. Is he happy with the site of your tongue?
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness, Hey, no complaints.
Speaker 2: What's your boyfriend's name? How long have you been together?
Speaker 6: His name's Jesse. We've been together for just under it. It'll be a year in October.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Congratulations.
Speaker 6: Yeah, first ever, first ever big relationship. Oh my Godly, the scar tongue hasn't scared him away yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh, that's really cute. I'm happy for you. Thank you for listening to the show. We love you. Thanks Adrian.
Speaker 4: Thanks If you want to come on with an is it just me? If you're right, it can be a near death experience if you like, or just something simple and mundane up to you. You can just hit us up on Instagram at a couple of miches, or we've got a text.
Speaker 1: Line the numbers, oh for till nine two zero two to nine.
Speaker 4: We actually got a text that I wanted to read out. It's not an well, it is an iGEM actually yeah, maybe she was hoped to come on, but I'm just going to read it out. Yeah. Safety Welsh from Burke, New South Wales. Oh Burk's it just me? Or has Jenna's confidence with speaking on the pod since doing a couple of Misfits been great? During the latest episode, I was surprised with how involved she was and was literally out loud saying go Jenna. Even look at the video of her handing out the flyers. She smashed it. Clap emoji.
Speaker 2: Yes you did, you did smash.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 3: That's so lovely to hear.
Speaker 2: We are proud of you, Jenna, Thank you so much. But I think people need to know. It's because of the manual life Jonathan.
Speaker 3: Gas lighting me.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I've just got to fucking top up my parking over it.
Speaker 2: No, no, we of Jenna. You can say whatever you want whenever you want, but shut up for a second. Mitchell, pay you parking.
Speaker 4: I've done it, Yay.
Speaker 2: How much was it? By the way?
Speaker 4: Four bucks? Oh fucking so eight bucks an hour? Gee that's steep, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Well listen, you'll be hearing more ads on this. So I to pay for Mitchell's parking.
Speaker 4: Please buy merch. You not come that to pay for my park.
Speaker 2: You know what I just thought of? Jackie O, famed rich broadcaster, doesn't it doesn't use her park? You just take and I parking Kyle. How does she not use her part because she leaves in the morning and then the next person doesn't take it until that five pm.
Speaker 4: And I'm often here at five pm, so that could become an issue.
Speaker 5: I know the woman I work for, Okay, it's.
Speaker 2: Like you work for Gina Reinheart.
Speaker 4: Her spot's available. Is that I'm not brazen enough to park in Amanda Keller nor Jackie O's spot.
Speaker 2: Why don't I park in their spot? You park in mind and then I can take the bullet for you. Oh that's so not Michael. What's your name, Jesus Christ? Wow, that's your name, Jesus tickets on himself.
Speaker 4: How did you forget my name? Well, we're a couple of mitchets.
Speaker 2: Oh you're right, I get so confused.
Speaker 4: Did you get your own name?
Speaker 1: Ever?
Speaker 2: No? No, no self involved in that. We're going to go. Thank you for listening. We'll see you all in a couple of days. It's gonna be good episode.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're back on Wednesday. Catch you then?
Speaker 6: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: A podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit to follow on your podcast?
Speaker 4: A welcome to add brief our secret segment on the end, we pretend the show's done, but it isn't. We keep talking shit for a bit.
Speaker 2: Yep, gossip. I went to the premiere of Hamilton this week.
Speaker 3: Yes, so good, so good.
Speaker 2: I forgot how good it was. The hype around it was like remember when it first came out and even Barack Obama couldn't get a ticket and they were like one thousands of dollars, thousands of dollars. But it's back in in Sydney. It'll do a national run. But god, I love it so good. Just a little theaterrek. If you're in Sydney or you want to fly to Sydney, have a little weekend you.
Speaker 3: Get like early audition for Hamilton once I.
Speaker 2: Did no Hamilton, What did I audition for?
Speaker 3: You auditioned for something?
Speaker 4: I'd love to know how our current show sponsor, Tyitannique the Musical would feel about that glowing plug you just gave to a music god that's not paying us.
Speaker 2: It's all Michael Castle Group, so it's all the family. It's in the family. So yeah, I'm.
Speaker 4: Smart castling self sucking you off for something. Excuse me, Michael Castle in that name so many times?
Speaker 2: Not on this show? Yeah, name one other time? Silence because it's never happened during the Angel Yeah, because the guys they put Michael Castle Group put me on the stage. How did you see Dinnery every fucking second word?
Speaker 4: Not on this podcast?
Speaker 2: Listen. I was at Parliament House, fueled by dinnling and I had a cup of tea with Dinnery English Breakfast inside.
Speaker 4: You know what, It's been a while since we've done hit me reflected on celebrations happening today, you know, like it would be like something absurd like our National Mosquito Day or something like that.
Speaker 2: Oh, Ford was Jn's birthday?
Speaker 4: And again you forgot again.
Speaker 2: Today pancake It's nuts day? Eat an almond day?
Speaker 4: Are you going to rehash it all again? Are you?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I know what day it is today? What do I say it?
Speaker 4: Why wouldn't she if you know what it is?
Speaker 2: If she gets a review saying happy to hear how confidence she is, and now she's going to have conversations?
Speaker 3: Happened today today? Recording date?
Speaker 4: No, not today the day the episode comes out, last day.
Speaker 3: We're talking about the few days before it's released. It was International Cat Day.
Speaker 5: Oh, and it was also the day that Mary McKillop died happy and sweet?
Speaker 2: Did they plan that?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: She died across the road?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Mary McKillop. Have you been to that Mary McKillop cafe just over the road.
Speaker 3: It's not Jesus's mother, that's Mary Magdalen.
Speaker 4: That wasn't think Mary had a last name. Jesus is Mary?
Speaker 5: Is?
Speaker 2: She did?
Speaker 4: Mary Magdalen?
Speaker 2: Different people, aren't they Mary Magdalen? No? I'm being so there is Mary Magdalene is Jesus mum? Allegedly?
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Was she Queen Mary?
Speaker 4: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: She met him at a pub in Sydney?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the first thing that comes up and google, Well, yeah, Mary Magdalene wasn't Jesus mother.
Speaker 2: Who's Mary mcgillip. I'm not joking.
Speaker 5: She's the newest Australian saint and she died opposite the Pepsi Palace. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they've got a cafe downstairs, the Mary Mickillen Cafe.
Speaker 3: I've got a souvenir shot.
Speaker 2: So I paid it for hold on? And what was her one act of sainthood? How did she get her sainhood? What was her miracle? You've got to perform a miracle to be a crown a saints get Google? Well, when I say that, I kind of expect Jennet to google it, not you, Mitchell.
Speaker 3: That's why I am googling it.
Speaker 4: She wasn't. No, So today released day of this episode, Monday to at the Vugu is his world Elephant Day. It's also the first day of afternoon tea week.
Speaker 2: Oh now I can get around that. Why don't we get some finger buns for next week.
Speaker 4: I love a Wednesday. It'll still be the afternoon tea week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, you're not wrong. We read out some other ones happening in this week.
Speaker 4: Baseball Fans Day. That's the only other one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't know what that means fans of baseball.
Speaker 4: The day that the episode comes out on Wednesday, Wednesday, fourteenth of August will be World Lizard Day. Oh yeah, and then there's a National Tattoo Removal Day.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: I had a thought recently I might just get a tattoo because you can get them removed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, apparently it's not that straightforward. Look at this hideous art pop tattoo I've been thinking about getting. That's one of the things on the back burner. Getting this fucking tattoo removed. Well, I think you should, but it's painful and expensive to get tattooed.
Speaker 3: It's for tattoo removal week or day, but.
Speaker 4: To spontaneously get it done this week.
Speaker 2: You are a content creator. You could just reach out to Tattoo Tattoo Remove a Week team and say, hey, I'll be the face of this year's campaign.
Speaker 4: It's not a bad idea.
Speaker 2: Seriously, make some cash out of it.
Speaker 4: But Apparently it's really painful. I don't know if that's going to be enticed people to go and get their tattoos remove me on camera, going, oh, have.
Speaker 2: You ever had a laser hair removal?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, have you, Jenn? I wonder if it's the same, because it's just haval I've been told that layser hair removal feels like an elastic band being slapped.
Speaker 4: It's not as bad as I can handle that.
Speaker 2: I can handle it, no, but like a big slap.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've had the tattoo done in the first place. Getting it removed her more or less than that?
Speaker 3: Apparently more more?
Speaker 2: Fuck And where you're at with McKillop Sainhood.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm trying to find it because one said that she saved someone in nineteen sixty one, but she died in nineteen oh nine.
Speaker 2: Oh so Pepsi Palace wasn't here when she died, but the building is still there. This is an old suburb.
Speaker 4: It looks like is it an old hospital downstairs?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It is.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She would have hated the digital payment system on the parking here. Probably she'd be rolling in a grave.
Speaker 3: She found it. Australia's first order of nuns.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's not act.
Speaker 5: What she did to become inviting free education to children.
Speaker 2: You have to perform a miracle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know. I'm trying to look up miracles.
Speaker 4: What was Mary mckillops miracle? If I find the answer before her and she's had like a three minute head skip.
Speaker 5: First miracle took place in nineteen sixty one, but she died in nineteen oh nine.
Speaker 4: But maybe she set up Oh because someone was dying and they prayed to Mary McKillop and then, against the odds, this person's avibe Ah, a twenty four year old Sydney woman diagnosed if le kemia, was only giving five months to live. Family and friends prayed for her through Mary. So she it's performing miracles to beyond the grave, got it?
Speaker 2: So she got the saint hold posthumously.
Speaker 4: What's that mean? Posthumously after she died post death?
Speaker 2: Okay, Maya, that's a good word.
Speaker 4: There you go. Yeah, so she did fuck all during a time on earth.
Speaker 2: Go after Mitch and I die, can one of you idiots just go listen to Is It Just Me? The hit? A claimed iHeartRadio original podcast and it cured my bunions.
Speaker 4: Imagine that Saint Mitchell, Saint Mitchell can.
Speaker 5: Do you know the process to have her to play it a saint began in the nineteen twenties.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I couldn't get us.
Speaker 3: But it didn't happen till twenty ten.
Speaker 4: I do remember it being a big deal when she was officially a saint because she was Australia, Australia, she.
Speaker 3: Was what canonized.
Speaker 4: Remember that they used to show they made a big deal about that at the Catholic School I went to the Vatican.
Speaker 2: It's just we're not enough big deals like I would have loved. Oh my god, sale don't fucks. We all can put off a red sigh in half ries. But remember when we had the centenary and there's all that centenary big deal. We had the Olympics, it was a big deal. When these are Just Me podcast launched, big deal.
Speaker 4: Well do you want to make a big deal for our five year anivers three coming up?
Speaker 2: What's the date of it?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like early October, I think, got it? Yeah, well what the same anniversaries? Adrian from Canada with his boyfriend.
Speaker 4: Are you maybe it's meant to be?
Speaker 2: It was? Maybe perhaps we could he.
Speaker 4: Just said there's not enough big fucking deal.
Speaker 2: I mean from the government, you know what I mean. I mean from like, you know, big Australia.
Speaker 4: Did you know her?
Speaker 3: Mary mckillops across the road.
Speaker 4: I didn't see the team while I was lining up from Malarte. The tombs in the chapel, Oh good, I didn't set foot in the chapel lest I burst into flames.
Speaker 3: I want to see her toomb.
Speaker 2: I saw Alexander Hamilton's tomb walking out of the subway in New York.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he's not a saint.
Speaker 2: No, he's not, but he you know, too scared to mention Hamilton now.
Speaker 4: Because he's in a musical. Anyway, what else can you google?
Speaker 2: What other saints and what they did? Google? This is a story.
Speaker 4: Please die. I'm from the nod as a No, this will.
Speaker 2: Really impressive the world's younger saint, trust me, it's a beautiful story. Hey, get your clean x out, you're going to need it.
Speaker 3: Who is the youngest saint?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're going to absolutely shit your pants.
Speaker 4: It's too well, how can there be too young?
Speaker 2: Was just Saint Hooded?
Speaker 5: Oh, the one that died in nineteen oh two and age eleven and was canonized in nineteen fifty.
Speaker 3: As a verge.
Speaker 2: Well, you'd hope, so think about it.
Speaker 4: I would hope that there's not some slutty eleven year old.
Speaker 3: Is it the London born teenager?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, guess what he did?
Speaker 2: Well? No, he went on have a hotel and save someone's life or on me, and then gave him a saint hood.
Speaker 4: It's loading.
Speaker 2: Fuck are you on dial up? You're the worst producer in the world.
Speaker 3: Wait, okay, here it is.
Speaker 4: I got the answer so quickly.
Speaker 5: A London teenager who died of leukemia is set to become the Catholic Church's first millennial saint.
Speaker 2: Yes, what what huh?
Speaker 4: Great question?
Speaker 2: Tell us what I'll tell you. He set up a website where people could read the Bible online if you didn't have access to a physical copy or something to that tune. And he's spreading the word of Christ, and good for him. And he passed away very very sad. But because he spread the word of Christ posthumously, they say to him, he's a young saint.
Speaker 4: So his miracle was an e book.
Speaker 2: I mean it was a website.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a digital version of the Bible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's the youngest modern, youngest modern, most modern saint.
Speaker 4: Are we done with Saint Chat? I really couldn't give even half a fuck.
Speaker 3: And here's another one who posts after he died miracle.
Speaker 2: I think that's how you get saint hood. You have to have died.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, but that doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: We'll call the Catholic Church Mary McPhillips across the road.
Speaker 3: Apparently.
Speaker 5: Apparently his mum said that from the age of three, he would ask to visit church as they passed, and would donate his pocket money to poor people in the city, similar to when you bought the coffee.
Speaker 4: Very similar, Saycey Welsh, if you're listening, look what you've done. You've encouraged Jenna's confidence and now look where you've gotten this. We're listening to Saint Chat. All right, well we should probably go sure, okay.
Speaker 2: Soon so you don't need distress.
Speaker 4: Got my parking is really run out again. This half hour spots killing.
Speaker 2: We need to burn through this. Thank you for listening, idiots, We love you.
Speaker 4: We hope this podcast made you feel lee two percent better today. That's all just two percent, So we do. I'm gonna pop down to Mary mckaillers can get a coffee Mate.
Speaker 2: Crab one for me. We will see you all very soon.
Speaker 3: Goodbye, bye, bye, rest and peace.
Speaker 1: Mary.
Speaker 2: Is It Just Me?
Speaker 3: A podcast by a couple of meches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.