Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 2: Just hosted a couple of mitches.
Speaker 3: Yeah, release yourself for the rude shocks of young adults.
Speaker 2: In high school. I thought compulsory. I meant you had a choice. So my year advisor, Missus Moyman, went on Mitch Mather's compulsory. I went fantastic and drama.
Speaker 3: Is Mitchuri and Mitchell coosya you.
Speaker 2: Our bucket list is well and truly being ticked today.
Speaker 4: I know another thing ticked off.
Speaker 1: The bloody idiots have been demanding Miss Nat Penfols.
Speaker 4: She's here, idiots, welcome back.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: It's been like fucking two years.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: Once I'd come in really hot, everyone knows what to expect.
Speaker 1: Normally that had been that long because last time you were here, we literally were calling you Nat from the edge.
Speaker 4: Yeah it doesn't even exist anymore, No, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: I listened back, and I thought, that's because you were on the edge. I thought you were mentally unstable.
Speaker 4: That's still a ran, yes, But now I work for kids for the Car and Jackio Show. What's your role executive producer? Moving up in the world? Oh my god, how do you feel? Price keeper Jennkas And that's your nemesis.
Speaker 5: I'm so unhappy right now.
Speaker 4: I've never seen a stiffer neck. She to look over at me.
Speaker 5: Why are you here?
Speaker 4: Because we're giving the people what they want.
Speaker 1: They don't want you, they actually do.
Speaker 2: He was by popular demand. They wanted nap penfold and such a stark contrast to Jessica Rowe, who is just like niceness personified.
Speaker 4: Was she the other person that everyone requested?
Speaker 2: I think Mitch really wanted her. Mitch's mum begdist that nice.
Speaker 1: Maybe Jane would have the same reaction to meeting you.
Speaker 4: I don't I well, no, of course not.
Speaker 2: Well, Michelle Curry is a big is a big nap penfold. Come on, come on out.
Speaker 4: Love Michelle Dad's name. I love Mark. I love Mark.
Speaker 2: Love you and Mark flirt like crapy see each other.
Speaker 4: I saw him once in Cronulla in the shortest of bike shorts and I said Mark, and he just thought I was trying to crack onto it him and I was like, no, I mean, nice legs, but we're just trying to get pizza here. But yeah, no. I love Mitch's whole fan, but I'd love to meet Jane. A lot of the socials. She's beautiful, and the dad. What are your parents like? My parents are cool.
Speaker 2: I mean I've met NAT's parents and you're love your dad. NAT's dad and myself were boxing partners for a brief period of time. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they just flick sweat all over each other.
Speaker 2: Pre working here. We've known each other along. We're to the same school, so we we know each.
Speaker 4: Other very well. That's not how we know each other.
Speaker 2: You're older than much older than my senior leader. When I was in krash, Matt weaned me off the butt butt and told me to.
Speaker 4: So what are we.
Speaker 2: Doing, Mitchell? Isn't that just going to be here? And we're just gonna what bully Jenner and have some.
Speaker 4: Giggles pretty much?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's got a Yes I do, Jenny. Have you got an need that?
Speaker 4: Just me too?
Speaker 5: We'll get to you whatever.
Speaker 4: God drop the attitude. Yeah, no one likes a sassy bitch. Just smiles.
Speaker 2: Between you two. Where does this date back to?
Speaker 4: Actually have no idea how it started. Jenna just decided she didn't like me in the early days. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I can just sense a person as soon as I see them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like a person's there, you just send I could just send to a person as soon as I see them, well fucking done.
Speaker 5: This isn't even yours.
Speaker 4: Do you have a mona Nat? No? I do.
Speaker 5: Do you have rash shirt?
Speaker 4: No? I do. Nobody wants a rush shirt. Everybody wants rash shirt. That's another thing that was demanded. Yeah, the Rush shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, along with Nat pen fell back on the bomb one question your fans now, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I want to share like one of my favorite Nat moments from recently because she's now working at kids. As we said, and when Kyle and jack here launched into Melbourne, they did like a go around and introduce yourself.
Speaker 4: Hi, I'm Kyle, Hi, I'm Jackie.
Speaker 1: All the team that was sharing a fun fact about them and hers was Hi, I'm Nat and I can vape through my moot.
Speaker 4: I was like, that's our girl. Yeah, our girl.
Speaker 2: I'm so proud of you, I.
Speaker 4: Know, And I just I thought I have to come into Melbourne with a bang, and I knew I could do it, and I've been holding onto it for months and then I'm like, this is the perfect moment to bring it out. So then we did a whole press conference on the show about it. People were calling in asking questions. Everyone's fascinating. What were the questions? Oh? Can it blow smoke rings? Can I taste the flavor down Thereina have its own set of miniature lungs. Yeah, but no, it's it's something I did once when I was very drunk, and I just thought, I'm going to see if this can happen, because in Bangkok they do it all the time with cigarettes. Do they yeah into a sex show? I have?
Speaker 1: Actually I have too. Was very confronted with shocking and none of them looked like they're enjoying it.
Speaker 4: No, it was kind of.
Speaker 2: Saying it got me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was kind of like, oh cool, she pulled a live bird out of a vagina.
Speaker 2: Well it hardcore and fincherre a cockertoo. I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: It was quite small sparrow, I believe. And then but then she got to the point where a guy started walking on stage and he had a raging hard on from the moment he walked down, and I was like, that's via gred up and he just goes straight in and I was just like, Okay, this is as big, way too much for me, and I'm quite brazen for me to say that, and I just got up and walked out, and I just felt sad for the remainder of my trip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're dead behind the eyes. I saw something in Amsterdam and it was Jannet.
Speaker 4: Do you remember our Kentigue.
Speaker 1: We went into one and they were just like it was probably their eighth show that week and they were just not loving themselves.
Speaker 2: Imagine show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she'll pork me, I guess, imagine doing.
Speaker 2: Your sex show, Mattinee. Like, at least if it's at night, it's like, well the sun's down, I'm kind of in the mood to get burned. But like at midday, yeah, with an elderly audience, people rustling Maltese's and drop tops in the ground with a heart Ereck Dick, that'll be shocking.
Speaker 4: That actually is very close to my ageym today. Is it ye?
Speaker 2: Want to give us a clue?
Speaker 4: Well, the daytime thing and the penis that's the whole thing. I'm given away, the whole You and I kicked things off.
Speaker 2: We should wish it. But if it's your first time listening, welcome every show we start the same with it. Is it just me something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. Mitch doesn't know mine, I don't know Mitch's I don't know Nats Jenna's doing one as well, bits and pieces like playing pull it out? Do you want to? You want your first Mitchell?
Speaker 4: Sure, kick things, go for it all right? Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Should we be able to do ovations in other ways than just standing? Why is it always a standing ovation like a laying ovation? Yes, a horizontal ovation.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't be lying down at the theater, now, would you?
Speaker 4: Well, if you're in gold class.
Speaker 2: True?
Speaker 4: But what others when we're back? Who stands and claps in the theater.
Speaker 2: On opening night?
Speaker 4: Oh you're speaking of theater.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm done movie theater.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they really.
Speaker 1: Should have some sort of banana lounge option at the theater.
Speaker 4: Theater like a musical theater.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd love to give a horizontal ovation, like a spinning ovation.
Speaker 4: You're just like, wow, swirling on my chair.
Speaker 1: For everyone that can't see the definition of ovation, a sustained and enthusiastic show of appreciation.
Speaker 4: You don't need to be standing to do that.
Speaker 2: But you also then don't need to be clapping, do you?
Speaker 4: What are you to do with your eyes? Well? The example it gives here actually says the performance received a thundering ovation. How can you thunder an ovation?
Speaker 1: What about when you had two fucked feet, Nat, and you had you had two moon boots, you could have done a hobbling ovation.
Speaker 4: That's very true. Ovation. Yeah, I broke both my feet at once. That was a fucking time, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: And then at me you broke both feet at once, so you had two moon boots on No.
Speaker 4: Well, so one broke and then the two weeks later I broke the other one. I was stupid twice.
Speaker 5: And then didn't you get COVID?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Oh, and rewind before the broken feet, I got dumped. I thought I was getting proposed to.
Speaker 1: I got dumped, You got feet and broken up with Wow, what a fucking time.
Speaker 4: I have just seen a couple of months ago break up June, broken foot, July, other broken foot July, COVID August.
Speaker 2: Ship then but then October you got crowned executive producer. That's true, Kyle and Jackie, And now you're on these It Just Me podcast in its final run, we.
Speaker 4: Are the light at the end of the tunnel. That's true.
Speaker 2: Let's all give Nat a sitting over jumping ovation.
Speaker 1: Okay, nice to think you're doing well, Jenna's not doing it now, didn't jump.
Speaker 4: That'd be such a negative bitch.
Speaker 2: That is very uncomfortable. Look at that's all you know. When you scroll TikTok and you get so far, you get to those young women riding horses, but they're not real horses.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: What that just looked like.
Speaker 4: A galloping ovation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, galloping ovation possible, And I'm with image. I think ovations should be should just be neutral.
Speaker 1: Nothing in the fucking definition of the word that says it needs to be standing. Yeah, I'm ovaiting right now. You can't tell, but.
Speaker 2: I am internally of vaiting. All right, we shall I do my age? Yeah yeah, sure, let's go go Bradley.
Speaker 4: Is it just me.
Speaker 2: A realistic cakes getting out of hand?
Speaker 4: Oh? Oh my god, it's all over my TikTok everywhere? And do you think they're going to sever a handoff? And you're like chocolate mud.
Speaker 2: I saw a gender reveal and there was a little baby infant sleeping like a chair. I went, what a gorgeous And they slides the baby's headed half and it was pink and they went, yeah.
Speaker 4: I've seen that with a cat.
Speaker 5: I saw the cat one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that freaked me that fucking out. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I saw one of Moo dang the baby hippo, and I'm like, what a gorgeous.
Speaker 4: There's a whole Netflix series about it called is It Just Cake?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Wait, no, that's will it Cake? With a couple of titches Jim Cake? No, is it cake?
Speaker 2: Or I think either of.
Speaker 1: God, just when you were coming out of the dark period of your life, you're having a stroke, have a moment, Well.
Speaker 4: Wait, is it cake? Is the name of the show? Is it? Yeah? And it's posted by a guy that was on SNL. It's quite funny.
Speaker 2: Interesting, so I brush past it then.
Speaker 4: Stopped down. Interesting.
Speaker 2: But I just think we need like a like a warning because they're so realistic these days that I need to know if it's not a human piece, you're right, like a hand. I've seen a brain cake and it looks so realistic. Who is doing this? It's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: It's also driving the price of cake up because now if you just want a simple birthday cake, they're fucking three hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh totally. And every bitch that I went to school with suddenly has a cake company. It's with Beck Baked by Beck, Good for You, Cooked by Karen. Okay, well there's a scene a k issue there, but go for it.
Speaker 1: I really fucking admire what they can do with the cakes, but I could never be a baker and apply myself to being good at it because I would hate going to all that effort make me look beautiful only for it to be eaten.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd be like, nah, frame it or something I want to keep.
Speaker 2: You know what they're doing now for weddings. You can order a full wedding cake, but it's foe. It's ninety five percent face.
Speaker 4: And then the top tier you cut through.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Or I've got a friend who's getting married and they're doing one slice. So when they cut the cake, there's like little icing lines. It's like a doctor and they just cut that slice and there's one piece of cake.
Speaker 4: Wedding you went to where anyone even fucking wants the cake. I'm hovering around that ball cake and what's that hard icing? I actually love?
Speaker 5: Really, Yes, It's.
Speaker 1: One time when I was really stoned, I literally went to the supermarket and bought Fondon and ate it like a music bar.
Speaker 4: We had the same icing. It's like inside of the cake always that orangey tinged brown. What is that cake?
Speaker 2: I think it's caramel, caramel, caramel? What's that carousmel?
Speaker 1: You know what my friend did at her wedding recently, my friend Katie, she's an idiot, hig Katie.
Speaker 2: It was the shirt.
Speaker 4: She's an absolute catch.
Speaker 1: When she got married, she didn't have a wedding cake. She just brought out a bunch of slices. It was the best idea because you could just have a little bit of slice, like a vanilla or a camel or something. And I said to her, that's actually genius, and she goes.
Speaker 4: I didn't plan it that way. I just forgot to order the cake like.
Speaker 1: She inquired, got the price and then said sounds good, but forgot to lock it in properly.
Speaker 4: And it was perfect.
Speaker 2: Who's behind cakes? Pr because cake has had a comeback. Cake is good at the moment, like cake, remember cake was? It was big when we were all kids, and then it died off.
Speaker 4: No, I'm acting like it's a fashion trend with the cargo pants.
Speaker 2: CAC's bag. It was brownies and cookies and now everyone's like, I want a cake and they want the teared cake.
Speaker 4: I think it's the Instagram thing. Everyone wants a photo of their love heart cake with that icing on the outside that says like thirty bitch.
Speaker 2: On the front, with the cherries on the ConA.
Speaker 1: It never went out of fashion. I've always loved cake, cookies, all of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can tell.
Speaker 4: But you know we've got olds.
Speaker 1: We've got an old because usually we would pick out on cake on pig Week, for example. But now if I bring a birthday cake in here, we have like a slipper and I go, oh, I've got a hennache.
Speaker 2: I know that ship.
Speaker 4: But I'm at an age where I can't do full sugar things anymore. I can't do full sugar coke. My brain explode. Yeah, I can't do it. Can't do full cream milk anymore. Sh yeah, that's good. So it's like my body is rejecting anything that's pure cocaine.
Speaker 2: Well, I was gonna say, I'll send you at the Radio Awards.
Speaker 4: Is it just me? You can follow the show online, just search a couple of miches. If you don't, you're a dickhead, you Doug.
Speaker 1: It's Battle of the Apple female right now. Who wants to go first? Jenna nat Scissars Paper rock.
Speaker 4: Is that fair? Jelly Wressell, who's gym is gonna go first? I can't be fucked with her?
Speaker 2: Just so you go? Not you go, just go see the chemistry is palpable. But you too, You guys actually do this. There's an uncadny kind of connection between you. Do you like the Menendez brothers, Like you could kiss or kill someone in that No, no, what have we decided?
Speaker 4: She's going, I'm.
Speaker 2: Going, oh, okay, behind you ask him to cut you in.
Speaker 1: Cunt me in, Bradley, nicer than that, my god, youth, your manners.
Speaker 4: Bradley, would you count me in? Please?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Is daytime sex the worst thing in the world. I had this quite recently. I'd already opened the blinds for the day because you know, you get up and you're like, let's let the light in, feel the weekend vibes. And then I'm like it happened, obviously, yeah, and then so the sun shining right on my dot hole. You can't just pop the blinds down.
Speaker 2: You know what, it's always brown.
Speaker 4: That chick that stands up and goes sorry, I've just got to close these You ruin the moment, right, So not only is their sun blaring on my ears. But then the morning breath. There was morning yeah, yeah, yeah, night yes, and then there was morning sex, which I wasn't prepared for, so I hadn't gone to the bathroom, brush my hair and brush my teeth and things like that. So yeah, my neck was cocked so far the left the entire time. But it's like his breath, my breath, the sun, the smell.
Speaker 1: I can't do the mornings because of the breath, not even his mind. I wouldn't do it to him.
Speaker 4: But also even when you're in a relationship, there's no f in morning. Now, men seem to I don't know if you guys are, but men seem to like be their horniest in the morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we wake up like we a lot of us wake up like a wreck.
Speaker 1: Why But that's not even necessarily as a result of horniness. That's just a bodily thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you've got to you might have to use it. I wake up, I am quite horny in the mornings. I'll be honest with that. But in a gay relationship, like you can't really get you're going to prep it. We'll also, like you know, you wake up in the morning, you have a sip of coffee, and all of a sudden you're on the tour, like you don't want to be putting something up there in the morning. So night sex is better afternoon sex if you can prepare. I was going to say, he said daytime. No mind a Mattinee like a one pm on Woods.
Speaker 4: But yeah, Matt Lay, Yeah, correct, Matt and Lay. I'm fine with first thing in the morning, when you're like woken up and like their eyes are still closed and they almost pretend they're asleep. I'm like, why you act?
Speaker 2: We do so.
Speaker 4: Like you know what I mean, just clearly awake. You throwstick at a million miles a fucking minute. So yeah, that's my Is that morning sex gotta go? You're not rushing back to it? No, Like I mean, I'll do it. I'm not gonna say no to it. But even like night sex, some lights off, maybe a dim a dim bedside lamp at best TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I selling night lamps doing heavy lifting. When I get it on merely lit, it's like a little firefly in the stuff.
Speaker 4: Just better. That way, you feel like you can be free, you know what I mean, even in a relationship, you can do weird shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely can't be spontaneous of a morning.
Speaker 4: Like you said, how much goes into it? Excuse my ignorance, Well, it depends how much fire. But I've had that day, right.
Speaker 2: It also depends how finicky you are, right, Like some people don't need any prep some people do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, prea, that's true.
Speaker 2: But it made a shower and you want to splash some water on there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it makes me think, like certain women women do it that way too, right, They don't they're not educated on how to prep it. Yeah, so that'd just be like a fucking message if.
Speaker 2: We want to go straight to it. I mean I took your mouth, Jenner, I could tell you about to go.
Speaker 4: She's been in the micro.
Speaker 2: Cod World War two coming. You can douche. But then also that's actually quite unhealthy for your like internal bowels. It throws out the peach.
Speaker 4: Too much or too often.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with water, you can get like douche kits, so like you're making sea monkeys down there. It's like one se Yeah, you don't want to ever do it, but like yeah, no, but especially in a long term relationship like this is my experience, douchein kills the vibe like if you're at a hotel or if you're on a holiday and you've had a great day and you go you're you're kissing, you're grabbing crotches and groins and and you're like so hot, but then you go, all right, twenty minute shower, you know.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing. If I'm picking up on the vibe that we might be in the mood today, I would never say I'm gonna go dosh because that ruined it spontaneous.
Speaker 4: Don't bother me. I'm douching right updushed guy. I would never do that, But it's an unspoken word. You know you're doing it. What I did? You have to say?
Speaker 1: Like it's almost like I'm not gonna hit m douching doe.
Speaker 4: No, I almost do it like a code.
Speaker 1: I'll just be like I might have a shower, did rather, I'm going to do my pull. But it's like I'm going to shower, And it's kind of like Roger that Roger that, oh my god. And I always like, have a shower anyone.
Speaker 4: I like to be clean.
Speaker 2: I once hooked up with his man and he wanted me to refer to it as a mussy man.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's a bussy. We all know that that's nasty put in.
Speaker 2: But part of me but naked in a pair of boots.
Speaker 4: Bussy James, We got it.
Speaker 2: James Bond was gay, you know how He's got all the gadgets and they lie on the table a chair.
Speaker 4: Thank you, jeez, James Bond is my daughter. There will be brown forgot. Sorry. I do work on the calm Jackie Oh show. Yeah, smuts within me.
Speaker 2: Right, morning sex?
Speaker 1: So what about you, Jenna? Are you in a mood for a morning route?
Speaker 4: Ever? No? No, weren't you a massive slut when you went on contented that one?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we've already discussed that.
Speaker 1: I was in the morning circling back. No morning time.
Speaker 4: It was, but where we were morning?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: No morning? Now?
Speaker 2: How often are we all having sex per week? Let's all be real and candid here.
Speaker 4: But I'm not in a relationship and you too, are you? No? I wouldn't know a thing about your life.
Speaker 2: But okay, Lelly, but okay, do in reo and then out of relow?
Speaker 4: Okay, depends on the stage of the relow that I was in. But in my stage of the relow, still only twice a week? Max and probably once. Yeah, yeah, I agree with that.
Speaker 1: It ebbs and flogs a bit, but at least once, but sometimes more.
Speaker 4: It also depends on what you do for work, like how early you wake up, how early you're going to bed? Yeah, how late you get home?
Speaker 2: True, that's true. You work mornings, which is hard because you would be prime at like one, two, three in the afternoon.
Speaker 4: And then by the time he'd get home, I'm done.
Speaker 2: See, I work nights, so then I'm kind of the opposite.
Speaker 4: You get home, you're roaring, Yeah, you're bart up, totally wake up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, grab the dude, Yeah, gotcha. Interesting.
Speaker 4: So wait, what's your expectation.
Speaker 2: Expected in negotiating shot? Four times a week.
Speaker 4: To tell me, bitch?
Speaker 2: Oh, well, because it's still you know, fresh, like three times a week, sometimes more four like gone a great week, were forty seven? That's my that's my highest.
Speaker 4: As in once per day or sometimes twice in one day.
Speaker 2: No multiple in a day, yeah, no, we get no weekdays.
Speaker 4: Isn't that the best stage of a relationship where it's like multiple times a day and you can't get enough of it? It doesn't last, some people claim years down the track, Yeah, we still do it every day, I'm like, who, That's what I mean?
Speaker 1: Everson follows. Sometimes he might just be like, actually, we're getting back into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's been a year for me and I'm still like real like we're both very stroke your microphone like that, can you talk about it? Sorry, he's thinking about it right now. I'm really into it.
Speaker 4: The eggplant Mike, Yeah, the old purple Mike. Haven't heard from you, Jenna.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I haven't been listening.
Speaker 1: Should we give Jenny return? We'll listen to you. We promise you've got any Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I do? Okay? Are you ready to go?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I'm ready, Bradley, is it just me?
Speaker 5: Do you feel sorry for the empty reform of bed impilates that isn't used?
Speaker 4: Fucking hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I really feel sorry usually if so, in my classes it's fourteen people. If there's thirteen and there's one just by itself not being used, I just feel awful for it.
Speaker 1: I think, just you, because I prefer it if the class is slightly empty, because sometimes if there's someone right next to you on a reformer bed and you start doing the fucking slutty legs spinning around.
Speaker 4: You kick each other. Oh, yes, so I'd rather have an empty one next to me. She feel sorry for the bed itself, like it's got feelings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I look at that bed that's next to me, and I go think, fuck, you're aligned.
Speaker 2: Do you guys have the same bed that you use every time.
Speaker 5: I alternate between two?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, But also I'm sure, I'm sure the empty bed is like, thank god, I don't have a sweaty ass on me for an hour, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: But at the same time, it would be like, oh, what have I done wrong?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think that's probably coming from within. I'm with you, Mitchell, when I'm next to someone and.
Speaker 1: You're still doing the politics by the way, yes, okay, wait is yours reformer or just reformer?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah. I lay on my back and then there's there's always this woman next to me who lies on her back, and you know at the end when they like, stretch your legs right out doing a why we both have to choreograph our movements without speaking. It's like tell Epathia, might you go? I go? You I'll go, and we like kind of doing like loop loops of our legs and then the moment we connect it's actually quite beautiful.
Speaker 4: For you or and he asked her how she feels she's been touched in a while.
Speaker 2: She likes it.
Speaker 4: I feel like there's an unwritten rule though, Like if you're going into it, like a just a normal gym, right, and there's one you're not a pilates girl, not a gym girl. Oh can be fucked. So you go into the gym. All the treadmills are free, you're on one, and then they go to the one next to you.
Speaker 5: You can't do that, No, that's disgusting.
Speaker 4: Same is in a car park. All the cars are like, all the spots are empty, you park in one, the person comes next to you. Why, I agree. It's just one of those things where there's nothing, there's no rule against it. But when they do it, I'm like, fuck you.
Speaker 1: If I walk into a reformer class gen and there's one empty bed, just one, I'd almost feel bad. I'm like, oh god, these people next to me are probably really looking forward to having a bit of room.
Speaker 5: Well, I would feel satisfied that that bed was being used.
Speaker 4: Maybe you're more empathetic than me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for objects, I might not remember that is anyone else's empathy at all time high. I've been crying on TikTok lately just seeing people going through things like makes I saw this one TikTok or some lady to fate like I'm selling my plushies, coming by them and then she's like four hour update, I've sold one and it was to my sister, and I cried. I thought she's made these plushes. She's at a store and no one's bought them.
Speaker 4: Something in me when I see all those videos things you're lying for attention. Oh yeah, I'm pretty clever. If they are, well, yeah, they're swindling you because they want you to feel sorry for them.
Speaker 2: See I'm a chump, I'm not an empathy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to see if this like makes you sort of tear up or just a bit empathetic. Because remember that thing I got you from a fate. Yes, the Pride markets in Brisbane, like they're fair day the dick and you were in like a squish mellow phase and so I got you this plush dick that was Rainbow.
Speaker 4: But when I said.
Speaker 1: I'll have that, she goes, sorry, that's the last one. But I can do it on the website. And I explained to her, No, no, I need this for my co host birthday. She goes, I'll go home as soon as I've bumped out of this fair make one and express post Now, I said, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: That'd be great. After all that effort. She's stuck a neck.
Speaker 1: Out for you, and you fucking got to stop that neck.
Speaker 4: You gave it to your dog dog.
Speaker 2: She clearly had a sweat problem because that dick came to me driven wet and my dog Hamish there goes on into a bone. He grabbed it and he thrashed that cock.
Speaker 4: And the thing is is that dog's always no like. You try and give him something that's not a dog toy and they don't take it. They know when it's a dog toy. And if he went to that toy, I'm sorry I was a dog cock.
Speaker 2: A nice note to end on.
Speaker 4: Are we finishing already?
Speaker 2: I think I think we're done. Yeah. And that gave me the we know working radio that I think.
Speaker 4: The finger the crack of dawn. I haven't been here for almost I actually have as well. No one cares about you.
Speaker 2: That's an E, that's an EP.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Do you want to make the executive decision to turn your microphone off in a minute, and that was my producer.
Speaker 2: Do you think that getting the Kyle and Jackie O job was at all influenced by your time working with me?
Speaker 4: You got me a foot in the door. Dull well, look I would I'd say the seven years I did at the Edge might have contributed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, people love that station.
Speaker 4: When I produced you, you did get a Radio Awards.
Speaker 2: At the Radio Awards which I was nominated, didn't win. When I'm producer, Race and was like you lost your award and then and then Grace was like, oh we did. Yeah as Mitchie one lift your game. I think you slapped her like funnily, you went.
Speaker 4: Just to make it, just to make a lot of contact.
Speaker 2: Why I yeah you Why.
Speaker 4: On the fly? Why I order enough?
Speaker 2: Why you know it's funny.
Speaker 4: When it happened it was the Lion King? Why Adam let me at him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's But also, no one ever moves and they're like charging up the slack s.
Speaker 4: In a movie that I'm thinking of someone kind of parent trap. When they're fighting on the little boundary, why remind me, remind me they're in their school camp and they're arguing on there like the thing and one of them insults the other twin and and she goes.
Speaker 1: Why.
Speaker 2: Buddy's done it to a I don't know carrot, and it's like, oh, charges his fist.
Speaker 4: Actually, Lord, get hold me back.
Speaker 2: If you're at a train station middle of the night, three A two little teens come up and you got to shake me. And they come up and they.
Speaker 1: Go, it's becoming one of those things where the more you say the word, it doesn't sound like a real word.
Speaker 2: Why.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when you first said it, I thought that Why Johnny sure? Why? I thank you? Pay reading write this damp? Where were you when it happened?
Speaker 2: Of course? You like Jeordie Show reminds you of the Kent days.
Speaker 1: It gets you going, yeah, no, top day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in mind people, Mitch just joking now. And that's any questions you like to ask about the gay world before you go, well.
Speaker 4: I've already asked extent simply about anal play? Why do I keep ting like Tracy Groom shot angel play?
Speaker 2: Anal play?
Speaker 4: Yeah? What else can I ask?
Speaker 2: Why are you stroking your upper teeth as you.
Speaker 4: Actually I really saw nipples today.
Speaker 1: Actually that's not where your nips are, that's your shoulder very perky.
Speaker 2: That's because you.
Speaker 4: Said that I want them to be on your knees.
Speaker 2: I had a birth get issue. Whe your nipples are just in your classical Sorry.
Speaker 4: Look at it. I feel like I do. Look at that. Oh yeah, I had a nip. No, it looks like one though. I went to the doctor about these.
Speaker 1: It's like a weird bump on my collar bone and he said, nothing to worry about because I was like cancer.
Speaker 4: But it's just a weird bin anything.
Speaker 1: It wasn't always there. Well, I was quite fat, so I never saw it. But once il yeah, once I can see my colarbones.
Speaker 4: Other weird body of things that's private. Sounds like a to me.
Speaker 2: Corood cos why I had had I've been circumcised twice. What I never revealed that this show there's an exclusive? And is it just melusive?
Speaker 4: Why did you forget it done twice? Because they're too doctor.
Speaker 2: It's like over his shoulder, his baby.
Speaker 4: Like hanging out of a magician's sleep, like a tapeworm.
Speaker 2: In one of those Colonic videos, you see the bottom the packing apple.
Speaker 4: Where they purposely like pretend they can't grab it, and I'm hooked. I'm watching it like get that fucker out. Ye that parasitic back to your foreskin skin.
Speaker 2: I don't have a faleskin anymore. It's gone you dual third concision.
Speaker 4: Keep it.
Speaker 2: Yes, my mum's got it in a Fisherman's friends tin in the garage. Actually, yeah, my mum's got my full skin. I've told you this. We've done this on air.
Speaker 5: Why did you have to get it twice?
Speaker 2: Because the doctor watched it the first time how he did it on an angle and then as it healed, I had like a little hump of foreskin, so to go in and cut that off. So I've been circumcised twice.
Speaker 4: How old were you the first and second type? First three?
Speaker 2: I know, like this was at birth, like the first couple of weeks from being born, and then I had to go back a couple of weeks later after there was immense swelling. Oh god, I know, baby me. I know when I was really sick as a baby too. I was seven eight weeks remember. I spent the first four months of my life in emergency in hospital.
Speaker 4: In one of those tub things in the what was it.
Speaker 2: Like, the incubator? Yeah, it's very cute. And every time mom walks by she just cries or she sees a net s ambulance plastic tub.
Speaker 4: People are just storing stuff.
Speaker 2: She's like, dad's hitting neapolitan ice cream.
Speaker 1: Dot mark normal to keep the for skin, by the way, is that normal to keep her Mitchell? No, I'm like, surely it's withering away like.
Speaker 4: Rotten.
Speaker 2: You know it's not rotten. It's kind of petrified.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. It's like you know when you dehydrate fruit, Like.
Speaker 2: When she gets stunned by the pier griff or whatever it's called. What she gets done and she's yeah, yeah, now you know what it is exactly like embrace yourself. You know when you got to a Thai restaurant and they do dried shot onion on the I knew.
Speaker 4: That was coming.
Speaker 2: That is exactly don't they come exactly what It's like?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, because I pictured it a massive thing, but you're a baby tiny.
Speaker 2: Well, it also shrivels.
Speaker 4: She frozen it or something. I'll put in a vaccine.
Speaker 2: She's not. She's not a lab She got rearch down on that thing.
Speaker 5: How regularly did she look at it?
Speaker 4: And why do you want to look back on that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: He just coughed on. You tried to cough off Jenner? No respect for Jenna. Wet to be open.
Speaker 4: Actually, I've got a cough brough and this is how it's done. About to get it on your.
Speaker 2: Face that he was stumping a wet cardboard box was a wet cup, But.
Speaker 1: I didn't do it on your lap though, Yeah, thank you for that full respect.
Speaker 2: Yes, and it's just sitting in a puddle of motes.
Speaker 5: Now I prefer over you.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think it should be the three of us before we wrap things up.
Speaker 4: Actually, didn't hear about Jenna's weird body?
Speaker 2: What? Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can twist my arms.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, isn't it's so far order? No? Do it? Do you want to see you take your jacket off?
Speaker 1: You remember that on Harry Potter when their limbs could bend?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: And that? Okay, okay, are you readyll on Harry or something? Is it that bad? It's really weird? Here we go? Oh see, isn't that sick? Yeah, it's kind of gross, but it's not that bad. Unimpressed? Okay, fine? Then what do you go to parties? And I used to did you? That's your party trick? Minds vaping my mud very different people.
Speaker 2: I can do his trick. Closure eyes.
Speaker 4: What are you going to just close? Drink?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: What's the doing? Close your eyes?
Speaker 2: I'll do a whole theater of the mind ready. I mean, hey, it's Paul the Plumber, homemte, the tabs in the in the kitchen and sink. You can come in. No worries this sink. Yeah, get up real close. It's got a real problem. All right, I'm getting up close.
Speaker 4: Oh that was fantastic. You were sure.
Speaker 1: So literally literally flicking his chin.
Speaker 4: Do you give it a go? Are you whistling? No, it's I actually do it without flicking. What's the noise?
Speaker 2: I think I can do it? It's yeah.
Speaker 1: And then if I flick my chin, No, that's incredible.
Speaker 2: Did you ever tell that old wives tale story? Please try?
Speaker 4: Can you're a tap?
Speaker 2: That just throat gurgled salt wash? Oh my god? That that sounds like the kid Picks animation when you used to click and you try you remember last time and for old time, So we should do this, Mitchell. We remember we did sounds.
Speaker 4: We made an impression of a sound.
Speaker 2: We did an impression of sounds.
Speaker 1: Remember, so like I was jingle keys and you do an impression of it something like that.
Speaker 2: All right, let's let's do a row around. Well I just did. I just did a tap. Okay, so and Mitchell did a wet cut pod box being stomped in the gutter.
Speaker 4: But what was it actually?
Speaker 2: Again? You him coughing, Oh, I've forgotten my stories crossed.
Speaker 4: You're not coping? No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm going to give you a sound that you're going to do.
Speaker 4: Wait, do I close my eyes and guess the sound?
Speaker 2: No? No, you make you pick the game you made the creator. It's like some monopoly being like, what do I do want my past?
Speaker 4: Go? Okay? Creative?
Speaker 2: You know, going? When do I say it?
Speaker 1: I find anything that I can make a sound with to do an impression that we haven't already done.
Speaker 4: But you have to have the strepsil.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll screwing the lid back on top of coke bottle.
Speaker 4: I have to hear it. That's yeah, you're doing an impression of already. This is me taking a lotnger a round of a packet.
Speaker 2: Okay, go now, not bad.
Speaker 1: I got all the blood rushed to my head and I just started down really confused, trying to put my headphone back in put the longer in.
Speaker 2: My ear that your recca has never been as open in your life.
Speaker 4: We all looped up.
Speaker 2: Now I'll do one chewing on the end of a pen.
Speaker 4: Who's doing that? Did you snap it? Two?
Speaker 2: You lost a crown.
Speaker 4: I don't think I can do that.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on, you can do it?
Speaker 4: Are you folding more? No? Cart tongue.
Speaker 2: The chamber of Seatre's just o from somewhere? All right?
Speaker 4: Give me doing there? Okay, hang on, Oh okay, come.
Speaker 2: On man, I'm not tra damas. I'm not there.
Speaker 4: Terrible.
Speaker 2: Okay, what about this me bunking Genner and the head with zombie water.
Speaker 4: But it's me knocking General out, shooting Mitchell Coop in the pelvis already, it's gonna be a funny bond.
Speaker 2: You're doing this, Mitchell, No, not hard. I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was good for You're gonna get sorry, my apologies.
Speaker 5: Captain Jenn's Okay, now this one.
Speaker 4: Jenna's now hitting Mitch in the head with the bottle looks.
Speaker 2: Like olive oil Popeye's weird wife.
Speaker 4: Closer to the market place. Just stop charging, at least do it close to the mic.
Speaker 2: I feel like Coote and road Runner.
Speaker 4: I didn't get audio of that.
Speaker 1: Okay, now we're just being abusive, just rowing through that before we go. Maybe we should get Nat to record like a message that we can play in a sweeper for later on, like a farewell in gym.
Speaker 4: Hi, guys, it's Nat.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to wish you were happy whatever or some ship something we can use later.
Speaker 4: All right, and speak.
Speaker 2: About how many times you've been on here. You're our most featured guest, so people officially, how many three this would be?
Speaker 4: This would be the fifth?
Speaker 5: Too many?
Speaker 4: You realize when you bring your negative shit in, no one vibes with it and just kill us the convo. No, I reckon, this is the.
Speaker 2: Fifth celebrity you've done so well?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so much here?
Speaker 2: You know this is real friendship, That's what this is. Yeah, we do love you and the chemistry is real.
Speaker 4: I can't believe you're ending the podcast.
Speaker 1: I know harness that emotion. Do your message? Okay, who am I dressing?
Speaker 4: Just all of us? We're playing it this week in the future. Hello, Mitch and Mitchell. I'm so sad that you guys are finishing the podcast, but I'm very excited that I'm your most featured guest and that you made it five years and I always had so much fun, even though I fucking hate Jenna. But yeah, all the Endurant idiots are going to be very sad to see you go. I'm one of the idiots, so Endurant forever, Duran.
Speaker 2: How did you just coughs lodged beautiful?
Speaker 4: We can also?
Speaker 2: I love that, and anyone does it when they're telling a speech, when they go off book, they look into the middle of the world to find work, and I'm thinking, good luck dis associated.
Speaker 4: It was coming up for me. We should get out of here.
Speaker 2: We sure, let's go. Thanks for listening. Everyone still chance to leave us. A five star review means jack ship to be honest. But if you haven't left, yeah, but not anymore, not that we're not you know, continue merch, Yeah you can. You want the Army Idiot range. You'd like it. It's funny. It's those who know. No, it's not basic. It's not a level merch not Yeah, yes.
Speaker 4: A couple of mines dot com. If you want to have to buy merch, we will see you on a couple of weeks. We literally see you on Monday.
Speaker 2: If we took a mid two week break. Three episodes left two week break right now, we love you things for being here and on all socials at that penfold.
Speaker 1: Actually, I just realized, is that next episodes, which comes out on Monday, that's when we're going to see who came second with the merch.
Speaker 4: Telling Son I was the next episode, So get your sales in now it is. You've got I'm with Idiot and you've got the Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: I already won.
Speaker 1: It was a tied second between Chiery and misfit Oscar and what.
Speaker 2: Was his his misfit Chen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm with the Idiot's gotta win.
Speaker 2: Well you'd think so, but well, lodg it.
Speaker 4: We'll find out in the next episode.
Speaker 2: I appreciate this.
Speaker 1: If not a vote situation, it's a sales situation.
Speaker 2: Was weird they merge? If you, as the executive producer for Kyle and Jackie Osher, one of the greatest shows in the country. If Kyle was off for a week and someone filled in, would you go let them make merch that's a good idea. Absolutely not, thank you very much, but that's all right. That's just my point. And I wanted to get someone to back me out.
Speaker 4: And yet it's sold. It's like a real bee in your bonnet.
Speaker 2: Not a bee in my bonnet, not a Elvis Presley. All right, we'll see you guys in a couple of days. They catch you them by five?
Speaker 4: Is it just me a podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 1: Aff Welcome to add brief our secret segment on the end. This is where we are meant to go, Rode, Have we got a bit more rogue? It's left Ennis, Jenne's yawning in my face.
Speaker 5: How rude.
Speaker 2: We've all given up. I got a microsleep.
Speaker 5: Cough on me.
Speaker 2: I actually coughed into the world. Colie on her left, she coughed into the abyss.
Speaker 4: I don't know where to coughs. I just go and then you all get it eventually.
Speaker 2: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: You know, people say that yawns are contagious. Imagine if cops were did you catch the cops?
Speaker 4: What about back in COVID and you couldn't even cough? Oh yeah, just was around a heavy smoker and I was standing in the line for my vaccination, like like trying to hold it in because everyone would think I was going to give them COVID. Remember when we had no just down for not contagious.
Speaker 2: We had to wear masks in the work place.
Speaker 5: Came what Yeah, the police came to the building.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And but you'll do a walk through and see if everyone was during breakfast. Yeah shit, Yeah. And you couldn't even leave the house without one of those notes saying you're essential.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Remember when you had to check in you wanted some salmona geary for lunchtime, you had to get the QR code and scan it and tap and what time you left and then contact tracing, And god, what a weird.
Speaker 4: Even on the ground, you see if some places still have the like police stand here, please stand here, and they're socially distanced and I just really back my crotch onto the person in front of me. Just didn't just in protest. And that.
Speaker 2: About on public transport, we had the green stickers that was like sit here, sit here, and you could only sit on the.
Speaker 5: Ground because no one could sit next to you.
Speaker 2: That was nice. That was a good part of COVID that there was very little touch.
Speaker 4: You're very you're a very complex person. You want someone on the machine next to your reform polarates, But no one sitting next to you on the train.
Speaker 5: No, because the reformer POLARTI bear deserves more love than it.
Speaker 4: What about that dirty fucking train seat?
Speaker 5: You know, the train scene is way more than that form.
Speaker 4: Imagine when the asses have farted on those. But you know the train seat, the pattern it's got. Yeah, do you know that it's that because you can't see dirt on it. Yeah, then trying to hide out dirty it. It's a specific pattern that like blocks out the yarkness.
Speaker 1: Here's what they should do on public transport, the same thing they do with a former polates.
Speaker 4: We have to wipe it down.
Speaker 1: After you've done with that ye moist fabric. That's a bit of a floor in that planet.
Speaker 4: Actually the fabric's better than when you know, when you sit on a bus and it's like the fake leather. Oh I hate. I always stand up, and even if I go to someone's house in summer and they've got the pleasure seats and or a hairdresser or anyone that's got it, you stand up. I always have sweat all over it, and I just like to own it. I just sorry, bit of bum sweat, because if not, it's like you're trying to hide it. Yeah, I'm making direct eye contact with you because you're a sweaty boy.
Speaker 2: I'm sweating now, got my hands, they're quite claiming.
Speaker 4: Have I got that botox in your hands? No? Never, but I should botox in your hands? Stop sweating? Really? Can I do that for my fucking arm?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah you can? Really? Yeah? Right, just discovering this, I didn't know that that was the reason people do it.
Speaker 1: I thought it was just for wrinkles and shit, and you can get it in.
Speaker 2: I get it in the back of my neck for migraines I have and don't get it. Yeah, for my bad headache. Yeah, get in the back of my neck. My friend, well, Brittany Honckley funck Brittany, who we speak about, has got it in her neck so much that she can't hold her head up straight. So sometimes she gets knocked. Got to get her hand and pull it up.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Her muscles are like so weakened by her botox white migraines. Yeah, she gets bad migraines.
Speaker 4: I'm so glad I'm not a microine software right, what are you checking it on your watch?
Speaker 2: Got a notification?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: But just people trying to do you ever.
Speaker 4: Get my botox? Journer? By the way, it just looks like you have it. It's so surprising you do forhead, Really look.
Speaker 2: At me, Jenna, Nah, you just have a good skincare routine.
Speaker 5: Do you ever wear makeup just like bb cream?
Speaker 4: Are you wearing that right now? Yeah?
Speaker 1: She's one of those people that like never wears it. But then when she does actually get dolled up for the radio wards and something, people go.
Speaker 4: Hum, all right, selma faked.
Speaker 2: That's undressed to in press? Have you played dressed in press?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, you love it? You're gonna play?
Speaker 4: I don't know if you would.
Speaker 2: Hey, what is it?
Speaker 4: How do you even explain it?
Speaker 1: It's like a thing on Roadblocks where you're in a room with life people actually also playing like strangers.
Speaker 4: Like Habo Hotel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's like hotel and you've got I got groomed on Habo Hotel, Timel, tell me to my sweat, show me a penis. It was just one pixel pick my sister Rachel. Genuinely, this is a warning for kids. Got groomed on Club Penguin by some penguin.
Speaker 4: What's called penguin?
Speaker 2: Oh? Nat, come on, it's like Habo Hotel, but penguin, you get your glue, your care buffles.
Speaker 4: How old are you Jenner? Thirty one? I'm not younger than you. How do you know my birthday when you hate me so much?
Speaker 5: Weird because we right next to each other, don't it?
Speaker 4: I don't have my birthday on my shirt.
Speaker 2: Why don't you two just kiss? Come on?
Speaker 4: Thank you? Do you still want to know what dressed to impressive? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, a penguin, Habo Hotel at Jason, You've got five minutes to pick an outfit.
Speaker 4: There's a theme.
Speaker 1: It might be like just broken up with and you go around the closet and you put on a different outfit, and then there's a catwalk at the end and everyone rates each other's looks out of five and then there's like a podium who based off the audience.
Speaker 4: I don't think I know what Roadblocks is. If that's what it is, what is it that's stressed to impress?
Speaker 1: That it's the thing within Rodblocks that I thought it was like Tetrius.
Speaker 2: No, Roadblocks is like a it's a it's a site that houses many games.
Speaker 1: Roadblocks is the book and dressed to impress, it's a chapter within.
Speaker 2: Correct well, said Mitchell.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, I like that. I'm gonna try that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I reckon.
Speaker 4: You get so angry at people, you'd be like, oh, come on, fuck with that one. I know this is a good look.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's like me every morning getting ready for work. You wake up three fifteen is my first alarm, but then I want to be awake by three point thirty. But then most days I'm like, I sneez so much that I'm like turning it off while I'm sleeping, Like I just don't even wake up, and I don't have any memory of it. It's the worst. It's so shit, like the amount of times I'm late, and I'm like, I have no excuse except for usnows, but anyway, and then I wake up and then I put everything on and I'm like, fuck, I look like shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I up to like phone calls being like where the fuck are you mitch? At seven am. I was meant to be there at five thirty. It was meant to give general lift, and I just had no fucking memory whatsoever of my alarm ever going off.
Speaker 4: But then I must have just turned it off. My mentality is, once you're late, you may as well be super late. Yeah, already coffee. Do you remember who you used to do the breakfast show.
Speaker 5: You hosted it and you would come in at like six o'clock to start at six.
Speaker 4: I hear the news opener in the car, We're like, oh well, and no one else was because they fired everyone at the whole station except for me. So I'd just be in the car going, well, we're going to go on. Do you ever not make it in time? Yeah, it happened. I think it just went into the past six six some day. I was in real time. I was getting paid to just waltz in, talk shit and remember the breakitch.
Speaker 2: This is kind of my existence, you know that. I remember when we did the show together, the Summer show, and we like co hosted together. That was fine. We had so much fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm been trying to bring that summer show back actually, but not with well, just with someone I'd do it. Jenner and I are also free. Yeah, maybe the podcast comes back.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine us trying not to fucking swear?
Speaker 2: You guys could do radio like you've always worked behind the scenes, but never on it.
Speaker 4: It's weird.
Speaker 1: There is actually I joke about the swearing thing. But there is like a switch I'm able to flick where I don't swear.
Speaker 4: I'm possible.
Speaker 2: I'm exactly the same. I don't swear my shirt. I say ship, though, And I got in trouble for saying prick the other night.
Speaker 5: We've got to complaint the real Amanda said it this morning.
Speaker 2: Did she? It's fun to say it, but I got in trouble. That has so far off.
Speaker 4: When I did it? Did everyone stopped talking because we couldn't carry on like it was nothing. We've all done a cough except Jenna.
Speaker 2: Jenna, can you Jenna been queeping the whole show?
Speaker 4: That's gonna say, Jenna coff and we rate it. Okay, christ there was your hands.
Speaker 2: Damp now because she covered them mouth, Jenna, that is horrific.
Speaker 4: So I think people forget the purpose of covering your mouth when you don't start asking because he hold it like you that wouldn't die except blow it back into your ricochet.
Speaker 2: Well it didn't. I'll take your word for gonna have to. So what is next for you?
Speaker 1: Nat?
Speaker 4: In life?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're happy to have a big promotion.
Speaker 4: No, of course it's huge.
Speaker 2: You have a relationship or you do, you don't want a relationship, you want to be single.
Speaker 4: I'm on all the apps. I also discovered an app the other day called Field? Have you heard of it?
Speaker 2: Field is where a lot of open relationships go find a third It's like, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know because the straight grinder is blender, right, but does anyone even use that? I've never even heard of blender? Fuck, I've been off the apps for us. I can't get like, this isn't I don't think anyone uses it? Right? But Field someone told me about it, and it's like for kink stuff and like just for like friends with benefits things and stuff. So I didn't go on being like, oh fuck yeah, I can't wait to do bondage. But I was just like, oh, I wasn't the amount of stuff I had to google, like the amount of fetishes and all these things that I know. Like there's something called GGG. Do you know what that is? It's like give a getter something else something. And then there's another thing called after care, so they'll put one of their things is after care, Kid's after care, like they wipe yours off you.
Speaker 2: No after cares. If you're delving into kinks, they can there can be dangerous territory and triggers surrounding them, right, like choking and that slight stuff. But after Carre's ensuring that. Afterwards they're like mentally okay, physically okay, they're comforted. Perhaps they've got a drink.
Speaker 4: Like that's basic, but just that stuff, yeah, yeah, we'll get open my eyes. So after doing that, and like so many couples on there, even people I knew from my area, and I was like, yeah, like and their penises are out and stuff, and I was just like people are like good on them, like whatever, but I was just like, that is not like what I can do, Like that's not my world. So anyone, I'm off that up still in hinge and bumble and things. But I just feel like everyone I start talking to, I lose interesting once.
Speaker 2: You go to position in sex.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mish yeah, mish mission doggie, don't you like Doggie?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Doggie goes like deep?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Is that why like women love it?
Speaker 4: I think it's also just the sometimes they want to bend you into a pretzel, you know what I mean? Come on where it's like they feel like the most normal positions, like the most animalistic is just laying on my back or being on all.
Speaker 2: I agreed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so anyway you agree?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know like missionaries.
Speaker 4: Great, I'll see a couple of missions. Yeah, Hey, what's yours? Sorry, I haven't done that before. Get it out of it.
Speaker 2: It's also not as grunty. It's more in the back of the throat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, got to do the mouth to the side.
Speaker 2: It's quite substance. Yeah, you make the smallest hole possible and put it as far west as you can.
Speaker 1: Can you say why I order in the same tone as way off?
Speaker 4: Sure, almost the same. It's the same thing. It is.
Speaker 2: God, you gotta laugh, don't you.
Speaker 4: I think we've got to get out of here.
Speaker 2: We do noat. Thank you for being here? Now do you want to do at? Macram on you? Because you.
Speaker 4: You know what it is. My brass straps are too loose and they keep falling down and it's really annoying me, so I'm trying to pull them back. You don't want to say that.
Speaker 2: You know what needs a compliment for you? For someone who's who's being funny isn't your profession? You want the funniest non paid funny people that I know. Thank you to compliment. I really I find you very funny. And I am so glad you've come on the show as we're ending.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, this is so nice.
Speaker 5: Any words from you, Jenna, Yeah, that's good, thank you.
Speaker 2: This could be the chance to bury the hatchet. You know, when someone's terminal and they say, hey, let's let bygones be bygones. I love you, you know, because you're not going to be able agains or something.
Speaker 4: But if we're burying the hatchet, we'd be burying an empty box. Because I don't even know why Jenna hates me. Why don't you she's actually never clarified. Why doesn't she now come out all this time after five years and give us the whole thing you've caused me, and you come out and tell me what your problem is with me?
Speaker 5: To be honest, I don't know, Wow, I don't know.
Speaker 2: So you'd say this is all fabricated. Sorry, why that you've made up?
Speaker 4: Yes, for attention. She's already said it's because she can sense people when she sees them. You're an EmPATH. I told you she's lying for attention. This is true, It's true, And I fooled you all. What an evil you know. People's laugh their mouth moves with every sound that's what Jenna just so teethy you.
Speaker 2: Those red teeth used to get it like games and things. What Jenna was Okay, okay, all right, that was a focus laugh.
Speaker 4: No, I realized what you said after, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Well that was a nice attempt.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yes, the hatchet seems to not be in the ground yet. It's not been buried.
Speaker 4: It's on our shores as.
Speaker 2: You can keep that weird sexual tension going for eternity. Before we go, the merch is still available. We'll be revealing the results next episode, next episode, on next week, next episode, the very next one. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: All right, we hope this podcast made you feel at least better today.
Speaker 4: That's all. Just two. Are you gonna? It's been two years, so we you, so we do. I thought there was more coming up. It's a bit culty.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening, idiots.
Speaker 4: We love you.
Speaker 2: A few more episodes left bucket list, big tick from nap pen Fast. What a box it is.
Speaker 4: Thank you for double Thank you for having all right talk to you idiots? Bye bye bye? Is it just me a podcast by a couple of meches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit photo on your podcast