Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Outspoken, your dose of the hottest influencer and pop culture news twice a week. I'm Kate Torber, and today I'm actually just joined by my sister and journalist Amy, because Sophie is sick today. On today's show, footage has emerged of two reality stars brawling at an influencer event on the Gold Coast, selling Sunset surprise new relationship and have Sammy Robinson and Jordan Simmy called it quits the first Amy, as I said in the intro, it's just you and me today, it is, but Sophie's voice will pop up in some segments because we have pre recorded them when Sophie was feeling better. So you're not going crazy if you start to hear three voices in this podcast. I feel like I'm about to go down with something because i feel like my throat is a little bit gravey. I'm going to take a rat test after, but I'm hoping it's just because I've been sleeping with the heater on well. I actually have found a new appreciation for Sophie because I have been having to run hula all by myself. Normally, Sophie comes to every single meeting with me, and it's just been me having to front up. So I can't wait till she's feeling better. It seems like we're not having the best week. But do you know who is who's that well, it's the former bachelor Sam Would. Now we did speak about how Maddie Jay's got a big break on Play School on Monday, but I think Sam Wood has definitely trumped this news because he's just become filthy rich. His popular fitness and diet program twenty eight by Sam Wood, has just been sold for seventy one million dollars. Can you believe that? Jesez that it's like Kaylor It's Senus level rich for a fitness app. It's just an amount of money that is hard to fathom. Now, the app was bought by Melbourne founded genomics company my Dna, Inc. And Sam will become an investor of the app and hold a five percent steak. Do you think this is why so many influencers are launching fitness apps? Because there's obviously there's a Kick app, there's also Sarah's Days app. Do you think everyone's just hoping to get that huge payday? It just made me think, like how much which would kick actually be bought for and also Tammy Hembrose fitness app as well.
Speaker 2: But she went off her not and I was actually quite shocked and scared, and I didn't really know if it was a joke or not, but I felt like I was at a Math's dinner party. Honestly, I was like, where's ushen Kutcher.
Speaker 1: On Wednesday, former Maths contestant Cyrel Paul publicly slammed controversial influencers Sky Wheatley in a scathing series of Insta stories. Cyrel labeled the former Big Brother contestant as a fake bitch and a bully. She then followed up by sharing footage of an altercation between the two reality contestants. Now, this was filmed on Tuesday night at an influencer packed dinner on the Gold Coast, and ironically, the dinner was a sponsorship event for well known mums to promote baby Formula Kate. What caused the argument, Well, it all kicked off when Sky questioned whether Cyrel's relationship with former Love Island contestant Eden Dally was genuine. Now, just for some context, Cyril and Eden began dating back in twenty nineteen, and they actually met at fellow Math's contestant Jules Robinson's birthday party. Now they were perapped multiple times in Sydney, kissing and cuddling, with Cyrel confirming that they were dating on the show talking married. So the fact that they were always getting papped together and the timing of their relationship made people start questioning whether the romance was a publicity stunt, and Jessica Power strengthened these rumors by claiming Eden had originally asked her to be with him for publicity. So to make matters worse, jess said that Eden had been bagging Cyrel out behind her back, and then suddenly the next week was claiming that he was in love with her now. Jess's claims were apparently backed up by the couple's friends, who said that they were only staying together to save face despite the rumors. Five months into the relationships, Cyril and Eden announced they expecting a child together. Things seemed to be going well, and they even hosted a gender reveal party together, but just weeks later, the couple confirmed on Instagram that they'd split. Now fastward a couple of months though, and they were back together celebrating New Year's Eve and Cyrel gave birth to their son, Boston in February twenty twenty, so recently the couple marked three years together. I can't believe it has been that long since they've been together. That's crazy. Ah, it's just COVID. COVID has accelerated everything. Now, Amy, what did Sky actually say? Okay, I just want to set the scene for everyone. So Cyrel was sitting in the middle of the table and she had three people between her and Sky was sitting at the head of the table. So Sky started talking, and she somewhat started broadcasting her conversation across the table. So in the vision that was recorded by the person sitting next to Cyrel, Sky asked Cyrel how she met Eden. She then said, I saw an article that said you guys have a fake relationship for clout or something. Now Cyrel's response is muffled, but it sounds like she told Sky it was inappropriate to talk about what was in the newspaper. So Ski responded saying, oh sorry, and Cyrel then said, you know, you got to learn that limit, babe, otherwise I'm gonna have to teach you. I mean, has Sky not seen married at first sight before because this just sounds like a huge, typical mass dinner party argument. Oh, it appeared she was not reading Cyrel's tone at all, because Sky followed up by saying, see, you were getting really upset about it, but like, if you know the truth, babe, who cares? I was gonna ask about it because I wanted to know who said that. Now. Cyrel responded saying, so I'm going to ask you are your lips real? No, that's an inappropriate question. I don't need to ask that. Don't be a smart aus bitch. Just know that. Don't be a smart us bitch. I will put you in your place. I will put you in your place. She then went on to say, eat your food or I'll shove your face in it. Shut up. Now. It was clear in the video this Sky was a little bit intoxicated. She had some cocktails in front of her, and at certain points she did appear to be laughing. However, when Cyrel started making those threats, Sky looked really shocked. Well, it is quite a shocking thing to take place at an influencer event. I just want to know did they just suddenly start taking red wine from the tables? I mean, were they scared? That there was gonna be another RedWine showing incident. Well, the thing is, Cyrel was actually the one that had wine thrown on her. Martha Califatita threw the wine at her, so I don't know, maybe that's not herm O. Well she threw it back, remember true. I did find it strange though, that the footage was captured at all, because it was quite clear the person sitting next to Cyrel was sort of foreworn to film if anything went down, And I did notice, having a look back at Cyrel's Instagram story, that she actually caught a private plane to the event with a number of the other women who were invited. So I do wonder if there was a bit of a click going on and perhaps were talking about Sky before they even arrived at the event, because Sky did reveal that she thought Cyrel had a preconceived idea of her and didn't like her to begin with. But surely they wouldn't want to bring such bad publicity to this event because for this kind of fight to take place, it's taken all of the focus off what this event is actually about, and everyone is just focusing on this fight. The thing is, though, like any publicity, is good publicity in a sense, I don't think the I don't think the baby formula company would have been too upset about it. It was interesting, though, because Cyrel mentioned on an Insta story that she had first met Sky in the elevator before the dinner, and Ski apparently had forgotten her name but said, oh my god, are you still with Eden? You guys had a baby together, right, And it seems like Cyreel's really pissed off that Sky didn't remember her name but just remembered the tabloid stories about their relationship. So. An avid viewer of Love Island, though I've never really seen Sky talk married at first sight. No, she watches both. She said that she's a massive fan of both TV shows, and I mean, the thing is, there's been so many series of Math since Cyrel was on there, and I do think cyrel series was one of the best. But you know, you probably would forget some of their names because there's been so many since. To be honest, I'm not surprised by the insensitive comments from Sky because I feel like it's just her mo o. I feel like she would just say these sort of things and not realize how offensive they are. Yeah, well. Sky has responded, and despite saying that she didn't want to go into depth or name the person, she shared an almost twelve minute monologue to her story, which was later deleted. So Sky defended herself by saying that she's a really big reality TV fan and remembered the news articles about Cyrel and Eden. However, she hadn't kept up with their relationships, so was genuinely interested in what had happened. And Sky made the point that she doesn't get upset if people question her about her life because she puts it out there for online to say discussion, but she did concede that she now understands why Syrel was triggered by the question. Sky went on to reiterate that she didn't ask the question in a nasty or malicious way and that she is against bulling. She also referred to herself as the nicest person and a puppy dog that goes out of her way not to hurt people's feelings. But I tend to agree with Skuy because I actually don't think she asked the question to hurt her feelings. I just feel like she would be the type of person to ask these insensitive questions and not realize how rudely they come across. Oh, it's I personally think from watching a lot of Sky's content that she just wasn't reading the room and like not to make excuses because it's her choice if she drinks or not, but it was quite clear she'd been drinking. She was talking really loudly and a little bit slurred, and I mean, I could tell that there was no malice in it. But to Cyrel's defense, it's quite clearly a touchy topic. And to put it into perspective, she has been with her partner for three years, so I could imagine I'd be really pissed if people continued to question my relationship when it was legit and I had a kid with the person, So I can see that. I can see that side of it as well, But I do question the fact that it suddenly was filmed and she shared it on her story. Sky did accusee Cyrel of perhaps it being a publicity stunt, and I don't think that that could be far off, because you've got to remember, Cyrel used to be called Cyclone Cyrel, and she actually still uses that name on her Instagram account, and I just think that that's her brand, so she's kind of, you know, not really relevant anymore, and she suddenly catapulted herself back into relevance. Yeah. And I think it was quite clear that Sky, as well as the other guests at this influencer event were really shocked by Cerel's behavior because I saw Emily Hembro sitting in the middle of it, trying to stay out of it. Just didn't want a bar of it. And it did appear that she sided with Sky because there was footage on Sky's Instace story later that night of her in Emily's room. Yeah. Well, in terms of how things escalated, Sky claims what the video didn't capture was Cyrel threatening to smack her plate of food across her face. She also alleged that Cyrel got up and lunged at her, causing her to burst into tears because she was so shocked and overwhelmed. So it was quite clear that she was scared by Cyrel's reaction. And to sort of talk about this a little bit more seriously, it does sound like quite threatening behavior. I do wonder what was going on at the event was did anyone step in? Yeah, you know, I can't imagine they're being security at a event for baby Formula. No, well, I wouldn't think so. To lighten the mood, though, I would like to throw to some of the most amusing parts of Sky's recap of the event. It's is crazy.
Speaker 2: I just am learning every single day that I just should not even talk. Like it's getting to that point now where it's like Sky, wheely, you need to shut the f don't even talk, don't breathe, don't butter an eyelid. Probably just like go over to the corner and stop breathing, and then you will not get yourself into these situations. Like it's literally at that point where I'm like, how the fuck am I always in these situations. I also tried to apologize to her after and she told me to bleach my asshole.
Speaker 1: I think the best bit about the bleaching the asshole line from skywitzit she added the caption that said already do and type the lady who does it. I did also enjoy that she kept saying that she wished Michael Finch had been there, because I would have really liked to see Michael Finch's reaction to all of this.
Speaker 2: I gotta crush on Steph glassyeth Oh she'd never hag not blame me.
Speaker 1: Last week, Selling Sunset fans were left shocked after Krishelle Stous announced she was in a new relationship with Ossie musician g flip Amy. It was a pairing many didn't see coming. Yeah, okay, So fans were really surprised by the announcement because Krishelle had been dating Jason who he is her boss on Selling Sunsets, and the pair dated during season five of the show, which shocked a lot of viewers at the time. Well, a lot of people were calling it a pr stunt. I remember this was all over the news, like how could this actually be true? And when I was watching them on the show together, I sayd oh, Like I just don't really see them together. Well, they did date for seven months before splitting just five months ago, and this was after Jason revealed he didn't want to commit to starting a family. Well, what a surprise, because that's how all his other relationships. Like, It's so funny because on the show, they're like, oh no, Krishelle has completely changed him, but again he doesn't want to start a family. Well, she did write on Instagram at the time of their split, she said Jason was and is my best friend. The amount of respect and love we have for each other will not change going forward. Men have the luxury of time that women don't, and that's just the way it goes. All of that being said, navigating this public terrain is difficult, and I'm just trying my best. I very much hope to one day have a family, and decisions I make at this point are with that goal in mind. Now, fans have been speculating that Krishelle and g flip may have been together, as they've been leaving a few interesting clues on social media, and just for some background, g Flip's real name is Georgia Flippo. Last year, g flip revealed they are non binary, but previously identified publicly as a lesbian. Now. On the twenty seventh of April, g flip shared a quote about how they described what it's like being gender neutral on a kid's TV show. They said, if strawberries were girls and blueberries were boys, and you put them in a blender, you'd get agender smoothie. I am agender smoothie now. Krishelle commented underneath the post and said, the most perfect blend with love heart emoji Krishelle also had commented under a performance by g Flip, writing how do you make us emotional and horny at the same time power and g Flip replied with love heart emojis and a laughing face. Well, not such a subtle comment there, like that. One's particularly obvious that's going on, I know. And Krishelle had also put up a photo with g Flip and they looked pretty cozy in the photo. Now, despite the social media clues, a lot of people were surprised by the pairing, and Krischelle gave some insight into how they actually met. So Kroshelle was cast as a love interest in g Flip's music video and they shared a kiss in the music video, which was shown on the reunion of Selling Sunsets. So let's have a listen to what Chroshelle said on Selling Sunsets about their relationship.
Speaker 3: So we have been spending a lot of time with someone that's very important to me. Their name is Heth Flip. They're non binary, so they go by bay them okay, and they are an extremely talented musician. I hear people talk about these things and they're like, I knew from a young agent, and that's not me. I'm just you know, I'm very open to good energy, and I don't know what my future holds, but it is a complicated issue to talk about, and even now, I'm no now.
Speaker 1: Krishelle's ex boyfriend Jason was at the reunion when she made the announcement, and he appeared a little bit surprised, as did most of the cast, and he was quoted later as saying, g Flip seems like a bad ass for one. The smile that has been on your face the last couple of minutes makes me happy. I'm very proud of you. This actually made me think back to the song g Flip sung about Steph Claire Smith and having a crush on her, and they actually had Steph in the music video. So maybe this is a thing that g Flip does. They get people that they have a crush on into a video. It's jetty clever. Do you blame They might be doing that if I was a talented singer and g Flip obviously has a type. Krishell and Seph Cliff Smith look quite similar. Yeah, they do. They're both stunning. Now. Unfortunately, there has been a lot of back from fans of the show who have questioned why Kroschelle would date a non binary person if she wanted kids straight away, which is obviously very ill informed because there's so many different ways you can have children. And Kroschelle did open up on the reunion and said she wasn't putting as much pressure on herself to start a family anymore and is now open to adoption. That is so small minded, because it makes a difference if the person that you're with wants children. It's quite clear that Jason doesn't want children and that's not going to change. However, there are different avenues if Kroschelle and g Flip want children exactly, and fans have also been eager to try and label Croschelle after her announcement, so Kroschelle admitted it is complicated for some people to comprehend, but she feels like in her mind nothing has really changed. So she told Tan France from Queer Eye that she's still very attracted to masculine energy and a good human. I feel for Croshelle because I don't think she really needed to define her own sexuality, because it's just kind of giving these trolls what they want more answers to make matters worse. There's also been a discussion on the age difference. So g Flip is twenty seven and surprisingly Groshelle is forty, and a lot of people are saying well, g flip seems to be off brand for Kroshelle because they're known to be part of the party scene and have had sexually explicit lyrics in their songs. Well, it seems like the relationship is going well because there are already rumors that they've moved in together and on the weekend, g flip also shared a photo of Kroshelle allegedly tattooing their leg with the words get me out of Here, which is the name of g Flip's new song, and g flip catch and the Instagram post fuck houses do Ink with laughing face emojis. Kroschelle commentsed under the post found my new calling might open up a new shop. I'm really happy for g flip and Kroshelle. I feel like g Flip's profile is just getting bigger and bigger. It is incredible to see an Australian artist doing so well and also in such a happy relationship.
Speaker 3: All you're drinking and stop drinking. I shouldrink the water. It's a mixer.
Speaker 1: Patsy we have it with.
Speaker 2: Whiskey and then you've given.
Speaker 3: A drinking before worst eight hours of my life.
Speaker 1: Rumors are swirling that Sammy Robinson and Jordan Simmy have split amy. Why are people convinced that they're no longer together? Well so for the Room and Mill went into overdrive after people noticed that Sammy and Jordan were no longer following each other on Instagram. Now you're an avid Sammy follower, did you notice this look? I noticed when she and Nick, her previous boyfriend, are no longer following each other. But I'm not invested in her relationship with Jordan. I have to admit I haven't been watching as many of their YouTube videos together because I think Sammy could do better than him, and it sounds like maybe she is him, or at least gotten rid of him. Well. The other sign was that Sammy attended a Max Connector's event by herself, and she's also been posting a lot of those typical break up photos where she looks amazing in them. Oh my god, she looked so good at that Max Connector's event. I wanted to know the dress she was wearing. I thought it might be shown a joy and she did tag them and I've been trying to work out what color it is because I'm picking out my bridesmaid's dresses. I can't work out if it is the Rose Gold. If anyone has worked it out, can you let me know because I want to buy that dress. It's a little bit awkward because the last time Jordan shared something about Sammy was two weeks ago and it was about the fact that she launched a new shirt called the Jordan as part of her one Mile collection. I feel like that's going to get the bin surely if they've broken up collectors item. Imagine if he bought it, you just probably want to burn it or something. Well, the last time that Sammy shared a post with Jordan, it was a tenth of April and that's a while ago now, and it was a photo of the pair of them out to dinner and it was where she was thanking her followers for supporting one Mile. And he also appeared in one of her vlogs and that was also two weeks ago, where she showed her followers a glimpse of her new So this is the new office, which is in the same building where Jordan works. Yeah, we spoke about this on the podcast a couple of months ago, because Jordan opened up on his podcast that Sammy was moving officers next door to him, and his podcast host at the time said, Wow, that's going to be really awkward if you guys break up. So maybe they were predicting that this was going to happen. Look, they may be broken up now, but I feel like they're going to be one of those toxic couples. And I'm not judging because I've been in this situation before where they break up and get back together all the time. Yeah, are we sensing that a PowerPoint presentation is coming along to convince Sammy to get back within. I don't think she put up with that sort of shit. I think that she's the one who's in control of the relationship. But she wouldn't be reading no PowerPoint brother, Do you know what? I did say that, Sophie. But they meant to have broken up a while ago. There were rumors that he treated her like shit, So maybe he's got this power wrong. Women. We actually could have it all wrong because in Sammy's most recent vlog with Jordan, he did have this air of being quite mature, and so maybe it is actually Jordan, who was calling all of the shots in this relationship. I think he was turning on for the vlog because he wants to make himself a bigger influencer and him being next to Sammy. Everyone loves Sammy, so he's hoping that her audience will start to love him. Well, I actually didn't notice until today when I was doing a little bit of research that Jordan had included Sammy in quite a few of his YouTube videos. I'm not really a surprise. He's clearly trying to get followers off the back of her. That's what I thought it was like Byron Bay with Bae. Well, my prediction is that Jordan has completely fucked up and is either texting another girl or has been seen out with a girl because he has an mo for it, and it's quite clear that he is into sliding into other influencers DMS. I hope this hasn't happened, but yeah, it will be very interesting to see if they do follow one another again and if this starts a cycle again. And I mean, Jordan, why would you do that to Sammy Robinson? We did show you that. Okay. If that is the case, though, bloody hell, Well, I think that's all we've got time for today. Thank you so much for joining us for another episode of Outspoken. If you did enjoy the show, can you please leave us a five star review, And don't forget to join in on all the conversations in our Facebook group which is Outspoken the Podcast Community, And don't forget to follow us on Instagram and TikTok at Outspoken Underscore the Underscore Podcast