Speaker 1: We are dubious about AI, artificial intelligence.
Speaker 2: Why are we dubious about it?
Speaker 1: Well, we've had them on the show before. We have many guests on this show, and then we did. We invited AI on this show last time to see there were stories that AI could flirt back, and we were worried that this would end relationships forever. So we flirted with AI a couple months ago. This is how that went.
Speaker 3: I would like a pick up line for a hot guy in a bar.
Speaker 2: All right, here's a playful pickup line for a hot guy in a box. A present because you've just made my day unwrap itself with excitement.
Speaker 4: Of box.
Speaker 5: Laura must have articulated she's confused.
Speaker 2: How about this one for a hot guy in a box? No, we don't need another line. I need oven mits to handle you. I've got one.
Speaker 3: What is a pickup line you could use at a funeral?
Speaker 2: Here's one for a hot guy in a box.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, definitely. Are not worried it's taking anyone's relationship.
Speaker 1: Well, it's had updates since. Apparently couple are using chat GPT to help them win arguments in a fight. One person took to Reddit to say that their girlfriend uses chat GPT every time we have a disagreement, he said. He started noticing because she was speaking differently in her text responses and it was long. She'd disappear when it was a physical fight and said she needed space. Then she'd come back with a very well constructed argument, breaking down everything in nu once like just you know, chat, it's actually really smart, or in text she'd copy and paste.
Speaker 3: Honestly, people use it for everything. They use it for, like podcast show notes, like we do it on Life on Cut. Sometimes we're like, oh, how do we.
Speaker 5: Get the.
Speaker 3: Sorry, how do we get the show notes together? And then you just go help people and you edit it to make it sound like it's in.
Speaker 1: Your own words to gorgeous women, beautiful girls talk today on that.
Speaker 5: That makes a lot of sense because I was always hyping Laura up.
Speaker 3: True, this would actually come in handy for you because you being in a long distance relationship, most of your fights happen over text.
Speaker 1: Yes, WhatsApp.
Speaker 3: Firstly, we don't fight, yeah, but when you have a little agreement and then you have to send back, you know, I would.
Speaker 5: Like to think I'm emotionally intelligent enough and just intelligent enough to fight on my own and not yes yes, yes, yes, but you could always be better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'd be so word could just have some fun. I've got chat GPT, the most updated version on my phone.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: He is a man, he's a young sounding man, and I want you to practice how you'd argue with your boyfriend Ben with chat GPT.
Speaker 5: See if you can some so dumb.
Speaker 3: No, you could get some learnings as to how to be a better fighter.
Speaker 1: Press the black button on the far right.
Speaker 2: Good luck.
Speaker 5: Where the hell have you been? I feel like you've been really distant from me lately.
Speaker 6: It sounds like you're feeling neglected. I'm concerned about the distance in the relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have to deal with because you live in here.
Speaker 6: More about Sorry, I'm having issues right now. Could not understand what you said.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry i interrupted you, but I'm really angry because sometimes you're here and sometimes you're not, and you haven't been around for a long time.
Speaker 6: It's completely understandable to feel angry and frustrated when you feel like someone isn't present. Your feelings matter. What do you think has caused the distance?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think right now you're gaslighting me, and I'm concerned that you disappear because you're seeing someone else.
Speaker 6: I can see why that thought would hurt and make you feel upset. Trust is really important in a relationship. If you want, we can talk about what's making you feel this way.
Speaker 5: I think what the best thing to do right now would be maybe make love, make up, make up love.
Speaker 6: That sounds like a desire for connection and intimacy, which can be really important in a relationship. What kind of gestures or actions do you think would make you feel more connected?
Speaker 5: I want your WiFi in my bluetooth.
Speaker 2: That's a fun way to put it, all right, that's enough.
Speaker 5: Get lost. Oh it's so dumb.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but is very good at talking in circle so that the other person can't actually win the argument, isn't it.
Speaker 5: No, he's still understanding everything's about like, I get your feelings.
Speaker 1: Like, let's talk more about this.
Speaker 2: You can't argue in.
Speaker 5: If you want, Like, he just convinced me to make love doing and I don't know how I got there.
Speaker 1: He's the one.
Speaker 2: He's a phone who suggested bluetrithing wi Fi. He liked that he did.
Speaker 1: He was into that all right. Next on the show, when did you get asked an inappropriate question?
Speaker 4: Well, but I think Jad's chat chick. But well, I think Jad, I think Laura needs chat. GP, well, I just get through chat. GPT has just been asking in appropriate question.
Speaker 3: But this happened to me. Everyone, I recently got asked something and I was very offended by it. And we want to know what was the most inappropriate thing you've been asked?
Speaker 1: All right, that's next on the pick up