Speaker 1: Quest. Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast. When we went to Fiji. If you've been to Fiji, you will know that the locals love this naturally occurring roots called Carver and they have like hot they warm up and they essentially got off their face on it. It's meant that they say it's to relax you. But I saw a lot of guys who were were called drunk, but on this Carver. So we had somewhere out there and it does give you a really nice bus especially with the coutlor beers.
Speaker 2: Has he got alcohol in it or no?
Speaker 1: Is a natural occurring root drug like you know, plant medicine. And so I brought a kilo bag over a keeli.
Speaker 2: Did you even get that through.
Speaker 1: Border patrol? They didn't mind. Maybe they were on Carver. They're all relaxed. They just waved me through. So I've got a kilo bag. If it I'm going to bring it in next week. Actually see if it chill Patsy, I wouldn't. Then we know then we know how good Carver is. So my wife brought a glass wom back as well, which I still don't know. It doesn't glasswm bat doesn't go in anyone's house. It just looks looks really tacky. From Fiji they have and there's you know, one of those gift shops where there's some stuff that are local to the country and there's other just random stuff for old tourists like us.
Speaker 2: You're doing the right thing, bringing the car culturally, fashing the glass the glass one but glass things class versions of animals don't look great, do they. And also what was Anthony Alberanezy wearing in Fiji, because that wasn't a T shirt. He looked like, he said, not at the Roxbury standing uniform.
Speaker 1: Well, he looked like a very old pull boy. You know town are you going to the Pulsa? So one morning, what have you brought back from holiday? Jack, What have you brought back from your holiday?
Speaker 2: My mom brought back a three Balanese tapestries to hang.
Speaker 1: On the boys and say three Banese boys. Then some people do.
Speaker 2: She only needed one three Balanese tapestries in a house that has no other Balanese decor.
Speaker 1: Or tapestries or tapestries.
Speaker 2: Hung them on the wall in the hallway for a bit until everyone was like, these don't really fit with the rest of the house.
Speaker 1: Do they they've come down, Patsy. If you brought anything Bbaut from holiday, you have to do it. No, the love God, has he got that Elvis suit made in.
Speaker 2: It's hanging in the wardrobe.
Speaker 1: Has he ever worn it?
Speaker 2: He wore it once to a party.
Speaker 1: What a fancy dress that was it?
Speaker 3: Cal Brighter, you're listening to the question O Kyle's show podcast.
Speaker 1: The Home of Now Gone Archery. It's happening. It's happening tomorrow. I think about the more I wanted to help Jack. Me too. We need to find a way, all right. What did you bring back from holiday? Helene? I brought back attacking neon clock lamp thing from Hawaiian realized I couldn't use it because the power conversion stayed in its bag for ten years. Christian, I brought back a table base of ford wooden dot for ins from Fiji. I fell intended by the glass when I got home. It's been eleven years. I still don't have the glass. Christian. I've got a carver a bowl of block Fiji, but no carver. Tiny. Let's meet up. I've got the carve, you bring the bowl, Christian. I came back with carver, from feats in two thousand and one, still have it in its original bag. All right, So what did you bring back from holiday? Stephanie? Good morning, Hi.
Speaker 3: When I was about turn my mum brought back a scorpion from the Lasia, A dead one. Yes, it's preserved, right, okay?
Speaker 1: And what does it mean like sort of stuffed or something like taxidermy?
Speaker 2: No, so when they die, it died humanly and then they pinned it onto my of the boards and they deserve it.
Speaker 1: What did you put it on the wall? Yes? What questions? And Stephanie, being honest, did it look awful?
Speaker 3: No, it looks really good. It actually looks like a scorpion normally would like you know, it doesn't look anything bad. And she even wanted to bring home a charanceler.
Speaker 1: She's trying to open up a museum for something a rackets.
Speaker 2: What room of the house is it hanging in?
Speaker 3: A living room?
Speaker 1: Watching TV? All those.
Speaker 2: Look up for the scorpion.
Speaker 1: All right, Stephanie, thank you very much. You cool. I don't ever laugh at mom's dead Scorpi's like a real score for fighting talk. Stephanie's coming for us. Let's go to gmail. Graham, Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 3: Oh hell are we We're.
Speaker 1: Good, Graham, and I hope you're well. Graham. What have you brought back from holiday?
Speaker 3: Uh? I think it's an a seven odd jeezy guy that I went to Thailand. We actually bought elephants dung pitch frames.
Speaker 1: They can make a picture frame from elephant dung.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Hey, we went, We did the author road and then come back and they've got you. You know, they take photos of here and it's naturally arranged in an offhant dune pitchure frames, paint and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's really worried. Was the color options. We bought the classy thing back yeh hashtag Australians.
Speaker 2: So is that still displayed in your house?
Speaker 3: I don't know where they are.
Speaker 1: Just follow the smell, Graham. Thanks you cool Graham. Have a nice weekend.
Speaker 3: You do it.
Speaker 1: James, good morning, Good morning. Here you are, I'm good, James. Okay, James, what did you bring back from holiday?
Speaker 3: So it was sly about three years ago. Now, I was in the poor and they got this stuff over there that grows off the side of the mountains. It's called mad honey. So the bees like hang off and their hives are on the side of the hill. So it's got like this psychedelic trying of chemical in it that grows because of the altitude. And I brought it back, and I mean Nan got into it thinking.
Speaker 1: What she did a big user off her face at Bingo. What she actually put it on her toast.
Speaker 3: She put on her toast. She had one peanut butter, one mad honey clap bet and she was she was sitting on the couch. She watches a lot of like crime shows, and she was stugging looking at that from a different perspective.
Speaker 1: I tell you, Okay, gotcha, James, thank you very much. You call no, that's enough. The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast, What did you bring back from Holiday? Sean brought back taxidermy, kangaroo, testical key chain. Oh boy, listeners, okay, that's sex and calls now Gemma come on in, Gemma, Hello Christian, Hello Jemma, and welcome to your show. Are you having a good week? Jemma? What did you bring back from holiday?
Speaker 3: Well? I brought back a longo, but custom stole the skin, so I actually just brought.
Speaker 1: Back a waste of time, just two skinless sort of drums. Basically, what do you mean they stole them. They confiscated They didn't steal these skins, they confiscated them.
Speaker 3: No, they stole them, Christian and I'm so glad I can finally talk to somebody about it. No, you're right, they confiscated them. Said they weren't treated well, they weren't treated it was pig skins. Apparently it's dangerous.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what a shame is that.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it would have made no difference by the time you go those bongos home. My dad bought a Jembey once and you'll never never, never play.
Speaker 1: You and Matthew McConaughey video.
Speaker 2: You would have never played them, honestly, they would have cupboard.
Speaker 1: And also, have you ever heard some idiot they're always drunk? Aren't they all? Hide? You know what plays borno sober? Who owns them? It's always like some stupid you ever heard? It's always at midnight or one, Oh god, someone's found the bob.
Speaker 3: Well, I can tell you Jack, you won't be playing bongos with no skin. That's bloody.
Speaker 2: Sure you've done yourself, they've done.
Speaker 1: Neighbors. Great, you have a lovely weekend. Thanks for cooling us. You you two by Cheryl.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Good morning, Tristan.
Speaker 1: How are you. I'm good and I hope you're well. Are you having a good week?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I have them actually, yes, it's.
Speaker 1: Been good lovely and what have you been back for holiday?
Speaker 2: Went to Indonesia about four years ago and I brought home still testicles, shaggy testicles.
Speaker 1: That all right, the way we've been designed.
Speaker 3: To put on your front door. Use them a door knockers.
Speaker 1: No, you didn't put them on the they're all creakily.
Speaker 3: You printed them and I went to put them on the front door. My hus go, you're not bloody putting them on the No, it's one thing.
Speaker 1: It's bulls an your purse. But to boast to everyone they've actually now nailed them to the doors too much.
Speaker 3: No, no, I wasn't going to know them.
Speaker 2: What's going to screw?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Terrifying, terrifying. Up your treats. You cheer us all up this morning, Come on every day please at eight thirty rocks all the news. All right, all right, thank you. By The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast