Speaker 1: Celebrity News.
Speaker 2: You like that guards All right? What have you got now?
Speaker 3: So the Logi nominations have come out this morning. Obviously it's being hosted by Robert Rwan this year. It's been Sampang for the last three years, but Robert Irwen will be hosting. It's going down in August August sixteenth, and the ones that are nominated for the Big Gold Logi this year are Ali Langdon for a Current Affair, Julia Morris for I'm a Celeb, Lisa Miller for Mustard Dogs.
Speaker 2: Oh that's all about these little dogs that they run.
Speaker 3: And also she does that back road show ABC yep, polling ye, sorry, Poling yow Master Chef Robert Irwin for I'm a Celeb as well Sampaign he's obviously got have you been paying attention the front bar Sampaign tonight? And then also Todd Woodbridge for Tipping Point Australia. So I want to know, who do you guys want to see win the Gold Logi this year?
Speaker 1: Go for me? It would be a draw between Ali Langdon and Sam Pang.
Speaker 2: I'm going with that wood Bridge Feller because I like that show. Do you like that show?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Good points?
Speaker 2: STI because I don't care about their coins, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I never used to.
Speaker 3: It's like a quiz show amy which you drop these slots coin slot there, yeah, a big juice and they have to be pushed over the edge like you know when you've seen an arcade game. It's like that, and then if they push the big counter over, they win the jackpot.
Speaker 2: I used to like Millionaire hot seat, right, and that was on before the news every night. I'd watch it. Then they replaced it with the coin yes, and I was annoyed, but I've got around it.
Speaker 1: You know what I don't get.
Speaker 2: There's people there, so they've got like three thousand dollars, right, and he'll go, I will give you one hundred thousand dollars. Yeah, if you take the jackpotter, what if they call it, give you extra coins whatever to drain your bank account and risk going for the bigger And a lot of people go, nah, no, I'm keeping that three cases.
Speaker 3: But a lot of the time you see that big coin with the star on it and it's nowhere near getting pushed in.
Speaker 1: You got to drop it down.
Speaker 3: There's like four sections there's dropped on one, two, three, four. I clearly watch you do, you know, but when it gets dropped down, the coin might be pushed in the wrong direction. Like there's no guarantee. So I'm not a big gambling person. Don't mind to slap here in there, but I'd be taking the guaranteed three cats which.
Speaker 2: Are over the coin drop thing. But Brooklyn just hates it. Yes, it seems like like in Neanderthals would like watching that.
Speaker 3: You know, tell that you three really don't have kids?
Speaker 1: Like what time is the show even on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, before the six pm news, which is why I catch it.
Speaker 1: I'm watching the news. I'm like, watch it. I'm a bloody netball training and soccer training and all the other extra you construe it on the nine hour while you're waiting for netble training to finish.
Speaker 3: Tipping Point, Australia, Hazara Larson has revealed the thing that she tried to give her boyfriend and he wouldn't accept it. Any guesses on a gift that you would not accept from your part.
Speaker 2: I mean, guys don't care about gifts. I just want to make that very.
Speaker 1: My partner cares about kids, does it? Yeah? Accept some cut off pubes. It's not too far from that, actually, take.
Speaker 2: A Sometimes my toenails fall off and then I see that sometimes.
Speaker 1: Have you ever given your turnel to your boyfriend? Yes, he never accepted. I'm like, oh, I thought you loved me. Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I don't want that.
Speaker 3: Although it's funny how gross you get with your partner though, Like you do everything to seem perfect, no farting whatever, yet and then you get to a point where you're trying to give him your mancic off cut total.
Speaker 2: I remember when I was in high school, I was really obsessed with this chick and we were hanging around and hanging out with each other, but she, you know, just wouldn't go there with me. And a bit of her hair I found it. I'm feeling like, you eat it? Yes, I ate a bit of a did did I promise I did?
Speaker 1: Did happened? If you ate it? Like she would love you because she's part of you.
Speaker 2: I was just feeling close to joking.
Speaker 1: You are joking? How are you not a virgin? Then? I know now even have you ate anyone's hair since? No? So that was a one and done.
Speaker 3: Like eating hair, I understand be taking it home and leaving it on your pillows, so you're sleeping with You.
Speaker 1: Don't even understand that eating, do you? You know that's going to get tied up? Like, did you end up pulling it out of your backside? Bits of hair?
Speaker 3: Wow, I've heard about this, but that's when you wash your hair and then it kind of like it. It goes down your back and then your crack and then it feels nice to pull it out.
Speaker 1: It feels nice nice.
Speaker 3: You will never know short hair, the feeling of pulling the cup of her hair out of your crack.