Speaker 1: This is is it just.
Speaker 2: Stood a black couple of mitches, release yourself for the rude shocks of young adultsthood. In high school, I thought compulsory. I meant you had a choice. So my year advisor, Missus Moyman, went on Mitch Math's compulsory. I went fantastic and drama is Mitch, Julie and Mitchell coos Hello.
Speaker 1: Youllo you oh big porky piak, Hello, love you big week. Once again, annual pig Week has come around. It has this is is this our fourth or fifth pick Week? I don't know, actually possibly four got to be fourth. Yeah, we've had enough. Basically, that's the tradition.
Speaker 2: This is the best part of the year for us and for you idiots at home, because it all started when we were on diets and we thought we were not diet You shouldn't say diets.
Speaker 1: Well it was at the time. This is a few years ago. Pig Week came about because I was about to start per training, yes, and he told me that he was going to monitor what I was eating in my Fitness Pal, which once again I just would never fucking agree to that.
Speaker 2: These Yeah, it was a different time. This is when Oprah was still fat, you know, and she was okay with it, like dieting was not what it is now.
Speaker 1: So basically I was like, before this trainer starts monitoring my healthy eating, let's have one final pig out. And now it's become an annual tradition. The point of pick week is to encourage you, our darling idiots who might be health conscious day to day, to just allow yourself one moment this week to have some guilt free, fucking pigging out. Correct that snack you've been iron off at the supermarket. This week's the week to bloody make it happen.
Speaker 2: Just do it.
Speaker 1: We don't just at least one moment of piggory I have While you're listening.
Speaker 2: My clothes to pigwork, cook, I'm wearing a giant blue hoodie that says retisserie chicken five nine nine five none that, which is not true with the that's not accurate, it's USD So you're basically double Oh it is right, It's like twelve bar correct. Yeah, bloody, yes, I'm wearing this for PICKWEK and you're in a beautiful pink which reflects the color of a pig.
Speaker 1: I did put thought into the outfit and wearing pink for Pick Week. Yeah. This is also the first time we've ever done Pick Week where we do two episodes a week. Yeah, so Wednesday's episode will also be Pigan correct. I brought two very different types of plates, so dida. Yeah.
Speaker 2: One I bought on TikTok shop.
Speaker 1: Really. Yeah. I was so hooked in by this young girl eating these treats. Not TikTok I've purchased at all. Yes, so we're all contributing a snack each, including our the wheel price keeper. Jenna, welcome here for I'm here happy birthday. I just wanted to jump in so she wouldn't think we forgot her birthday this time. Remember I always forgot No should we should we present our plates our Pik week plates, so.
Speaker 2: Pig Week plates also. I mean we had to be kind of inspired by Jenna's birthday. Yes, Jenna's birthday kind of follows the Haley's comment routine. It's just kind of once in every seventeen hundred years. Yes, is this your favorite birthday because you've had so many?
Speaker 3: I think this is my favorite.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, why what's special about this year? You've had thousands of birthdays?
Speaker 4: Just that you've remembered.
Speaker 1: Well, you've a famous killed on your birthday.
Speaker 2: I was, I was and common Yeah the poison, Yeah that was.
Speaker 4: I don't want to get it.
Speaker 2: Hate to bring it up. You shouldn't have to.
Speaker 1: I'm not on your birthday birthday, so your birthday is actually on Tuesday? Right, Yes, okay, we're getting in early. Here. Should I present my plate?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes we must.
Speaker 1: Okay, we's bending down.
Speaker 4: I love pig week.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, with Jenner's birthday of mind. Obviously got Jenna happy birthday. Oh wow?
Speaker 4: Oh what a beautiful cake?
Speaker 1: Isn't it gorgeous? To go out of my way for that? There? Insta famous it's sposed to makes this beautiful.
Speaker 2: It's like multi layer one of those pancake cakes.
Speaker 1: It's got like twelve lays any cake. It's a honeycake, and I love honey. Guess how perfect this is? Jenna? What the honeycake? According to Google, it's probably one of the oldest cakes known to mankind. In historic records, the honeycake was baked as early as the.
Speaker 4: Medieval A wow, I remember that very fish.
Speaker 1: The honeycake has no added sugar with honey, as it's crimary sweeteness, giving it a long shelf life. So don't throw that out. You can take the leftovers.
Speaker 4: I will not be throwing this ouse shit.
Speaker 1: Now, where'd you pull that thing from the knife from home?
Speaker 2: Just pulled out a note? Okay, careful point that I.
Speaker 1: Was going to bring candles, But I feel like we're on thin ice in this studio.
Speaker 2: Can't be like got the warnings about this studio. You think we're do you want should we get plates or do we need na I bought.
Speaker 1: Napcock fantastic, so this is going to take her ages.
Speaker 2: If you want to have a look in a rush now, if you want to have a look on Instagram, see h honeycakes is the Instagram?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Christine's honeycake.
Speaker 2: Christ It's like pancakes.
Speaker 4: There's multiple ads, nice and moist, it's hard.
Speaker 1: I love a dense cake. What about your cherry? What did you bring to what I do?
Speaker 2: I shopped on TikTok shop. Yeah, now it's not actually TikTok shop because you don't have that in Australia. But this girl was sprooking things and she said a link in bio. So I went to her link in bio and she had like a candy store, and I thought, I'm gonna have to quite simply purchase all this. So what I did was, I don't know if you've seen this on TikTok, but it is freeze dried gummies, freeze dried candy. Have you seen this freeze dried Yeah, it's a whole trend. It's people are into gummies now and Swedish candy.
Speaker 1: I've always been into gummies. Money.
Speaker 2: These are put into a freeze dryer. I don't know what a freeze thry look like.
Speaker 1: Prawn cakes from the Chinese restaurant.
Speaker 2: No, No, they're dehydrated like they put gummy bird.
Speaker 1: Oh that's interesting.
Speaker 2: In a dehydrated and they become a crunchy puffy they look like Cheetoska. That's what I brought bizarre from TikTok shop. Another thing I've got inspired by your new era Mitchell Twinkies. Mitch is a twink again, Yes, and this is an American staple banana flavor Tween.
Speaker 1: Don't think I could get away with calling myself a twink. Oh, I have to be really young.
Speaker 2: No, twink is more of a mindset. You're not a twink yet for sure?
Speaker 1: If it's a mindset. I'm definitely not a twink an old woman in mind.
Speaker 2: And I also got I don't know, I just shopped like the most popular items on the website. These are apparently all the craze. Have you seen these? They're wax candies.
Speaker 1: Wax candies. What is this weird you've gotten?
Speaker 2: It's ah ricking candy guys, wax candies, cry babies, their little cola bottles or bottles like made of wax, but they've got like juice inside them, made of wax, made of wax. We have to try them because they're all the crazy on TikTok seat as well.
Speaker 1: And I'm hoping that whatever you brought for Pickwick is some sort of savory. There's a lot of sweet shit going on.
Speaker 4: Oh you're in for a treat.
Speaker 1: Yes, last year you brought grapes, so maybe shit was still balanced again.
Speaker 4: I've brought my favorite chip variety.
Speaker 1: Oh good, we need that. We need as you might remember, oh the fucking lightly salted popcorn, the.
Speaker 5: Cobs popcorn, lightly salted and slightly sweet. I also talk to my team that I work with in the morning on the Breakfast show, and they agree that this is the best flavor and it's delicious.
Speaker 1: Just not of potato chips overall. Like, I can fuck with popcorn, but they're not the best potato chip.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they are so not a potato chip.
Speaker 1: To thank you, I'm actually quite keen on that popcorn. You're my favorite dog, Tabby Cat. That's not how this game works. Oh, by the way, we forgot to do the fuck an ethical thing. Trigger warning. If you're a mister Vibe, it's probably gonna be chewing. I'm not gonna overtly chew. I'll try and chew off, Mike, but you're probably gonna hear it. I'm gonna try the honeycake, mab. Yeah, I'm very curious about the honeycake. What do you reckon? Oh it does look dense and moisture. Oh wow, is it good? Oh my god? Fuck yeah. It doesn't feel like a birthday cake because we didn't sing happy birthday, should we?
Speaker 2: Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday, dear Jenna, Happy birthday to you.
Speaker 1: Hip hop hip hop. I'll come on do it with a bit of gusto, mate, hip hop. Hooray, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: This is actually really good. It's crazy to think this is what kings and queens would have dined on in the Medially.
Speaker 1: Honeycake is it? It's me on the fly?
Speaker 4: Amazing.
Speaker 1: Should cake shops be open later in the day. Yes, I'm glad that I stumbled across this one when I did, but it also happened to be one of the only ones open at like two in the afternoon. Really, yeah, when do they close? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it's allion needs to keep things open later as in general, especially like.
Speaker 1: If I want a coffee from a cafe or something and it's two thirty now, not an option or a cafe.
Speaker 2: I agree if this worked to Australia was a young country, like in the nineties. In the two thousands, we've progressed, guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stay open later cafes, especially because sometimes I intend to make lunch, but then it'll get to like one thirty and I'm like, oh, I can't be bothered, and then I just keep procrastinating. It gets to two thirty, I'm like, I'm just gonna have to buy lunch from a cafe. I'll wait the row clothes. I just have to have no fucking lunch today.
Speaker 2: And then you go down fault. They've got the old salads left, like a little bit of Greek salad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like some shit tune a wrap no one wanted. That's all I got left. Yep.
Speaker 2: A quarter chicken that is so dry and bony, No one wants to buy it.
Speaker 1: That Mitchell Johns some honeycake. Yeah, I'm just mindful of the fact that you're both eating, and I think someone needs to be talking.
Speaker 2: I can take a break while Jenna digested.
Speaker 1: Why don't you tell everyone it's this thing for the first time? How this shit works?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 2: Everyone, if it's your first time listening, welcome to Is it just me? Every episode we start the same with it. Is it just me? Something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. Mitch doesn't know my Ijim, I don't know his.
Speaker 1: I will let you know my ether just me, I've turned my back or one of my favorite celebrities, Miley, don't guess. I'm trying to get fucking spoiler. Oh not Lyn mcgrangeer, What has she done? What has she done?
Speaker 2: Can't cancel?
Speaker 1: Lynn?
Speaker 4: Not Lynn?
Speaker 2: I ate a Nicodemo in the Westfield the other.
Speaker 1: Day when it was Thursday. It's been a while.
Speaker 2: Mine I've got like a pig weik related one. Oh good, it feels appropriate if you kick things off of me. Yeah, okay, mine's ridiculous. I just want to preface by saying that.
Speaker 1: That's pretty standard. I would say, are we sure with that?
Speaker 2: Are you sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay? Why would we say no? No ridiculous content on this podcast.
Speaker 4: Especially on my birthday? I'd like it serious.
Speaker 1: You want some hard hitting A current affairs, current affairs? Sorry, carry on? What's the plural?
Speaker 2: Is it just singular current affairs? Actually the show should be called a current affairs.
Speaker 1: I think that's taken.
Speaker 2: No, No, not my show current affair, a current affair or current affairs because they don't talk about just one story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they've got more than one affair, which is like, oh he's a current affair for you, there's another affair.
Speaker 2: Oh so they're not going here are all the current affairs?
Speaker 3: They're singular in their affairs.
Speaker 1: Is this a ridiculous situm? No, god, no, it's pretty good thought. Thank you so much? All right? Are we ready? Yep? Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Do you think we should conceal life boats?
Speaker 1: Lifeboats?
Speaker 2: Do you think they should be hidden from the public eye?
Speaker 3: Oh, like on cruises.
Speaker 1: And yeah, those things are on complete and total display.
Speaker 5: No, but I'll tell you why they're good. Right when I went on my cruise.
Speaker 2: She got the Honeycake Erran's.
Speaker 5: Cruise, I got a discounted room because the life boat was in front of it.
Speaker 1: Get out. Did it obstruct the view?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Wow, See this is so interesting to me. I went on a walk on the weekend, walked for MS. We raised on ten thousand dollars. Thank you so much, Jenna, Thanks for your charitable donation. Is they under ten thousand dollars or just under It's a nice way of saying ten thousand, but although it was eight, it seems less. Just under ten thousand dollars. And we walk past this Pinot cruise ship and I'm like, that looks gorgeous. Maybe I'm into a cruise ship. Like I've never thought i'd do a cruise, but I.
Speaker 1: Was looking at it.
Speaker 2: But the biggest I saw and the thing that makes my stomach sink.
Speaker 1: Sorry I should have said the sink.
Speaker 2: There is the fact that the lifeboats are on full display on the side, and that's something that is needed only if there is complete terror, if the boat's sinking if you hit a nice burger, if they're a pirates attacking the cruise ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but mate, have you heard of a little incident called the Titanic?
Speaker 2: Can you spell that for me?
Speaker 1: The ship that sunk? Yeah, and did not have enough lifeboats to save the people on board. Now I know, so I think they've got them out on display because people find that reassuring. Now I'm knowing that they're stepping onto a ship and there's a fuck load of lifeboats. Should Heaven forbid something? Go roight? Do you find it reassuring to know that there are lifeboats right there? You know where they are? Well, you can't have them in a storage cup, but if you have to evacuate quickly, you need them right there on the edge of the ship. You can get the fuck off.
Speaker 2: Fat boat is a behemoth. It's an engineering sort of Juggernau. That's what they said about unthinkable sounding very similar. But can't they build a platform that they hide them under, or can't they cover them in a blanket or something?
Speaker 3: Or no, I think some of them are covered.
Speaker 2: No, surely, Yeah, that's another thing.
Speaker 1: Fuck me that, honeycakes. I'm sorry, just caught up.
Speaker 5: I told It is good, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It's not too sweet, it's really nice. Sorry to carry on, but there doesn't look to be enough lifeboats. You look on the side of a cruise ship, there's like nine, and I think, off the top of my head, you'd need at least twelve. Can you google? Maybe they do have some in like a storage space, so you get the first nine out and then you get the others out of storage while they're doing that than you.
Speaker 2: And also, why don't we why don't we just get helicopter pads? Why don't we just have helicopters on cruise ships?
Speaker 1: Like fucking people on the ship are going to fit an airlicop.
Speaker 2: Six at a time. I can just do your trips back and forth, back and forth, or to put two helicopters.
Speaker 1: What if you're in the middle of the ocean, that helicopter might not even make it back to the shore.
Speaker 5: That's true, Okay, So on a cruise ship there must be enough clear throat.
Speaker 2: You've got honeycakes sitting on your ship.
Speaker 1: Carlotta carry on ch has just developed smoking She turned fifty inches off. Fuck it, that chick on the smoking ad carry I made their own choices.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't do what I did.
Speaker 1: A cruise ship.
Speaker 5: There must see enough lifeboats to accommodate thirty seven point five percent of passengers waterroom members on either side. That's not seventy percent in total.
Speaker 1: But what happens to what they're hold on?
Speaker 2: Hold on? They're accounting for twenty five percent of death.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's shocking. Is it still women and children first? That old google back? That is good? Holy fuck. I really thought that they would have put some sort of measures in place after what happened with the Titanic. I agree, we can't have this fucking happen again.
Speaker 2: Is it just me on the fly? Or is women and children first and outdated premise? I mean, gay men have evolved. I feel we are up there with the women and children, the straight man, the breadwinners.
Speaker 1: You stay back, you guys. They want to kill us off because if we're double income, no kids, they want our inheritance to boost the economy.
Speaker 2: True, and we can't reproduce, so say, for example, the last Survivors, we can't continue society.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't need to spell it out to you that gay men can have children, but it's just a little bit more tricky.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, but I mom mean, if we're the only people left on earth, were those men on the boat and then all the gay men went to an island, we couldn't reproduce That's true, there's no surrogacy.
Speaker 1: What if I said to them as they're evacuating the boat, I promise to root every single woman on this life boat. If it means I get safe, I will knock every bitch up if that's what it takes, I promise.
Speaker 2: I imagine hearing that conversation, being a stressed woman, just hearing this gay man I need so, you know, when the having some honeycakes, I speak slowly.
Speaker 5: When the Costa Concordia, you know that ship that yeah, it fell on its side.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 5: So there were reports that during the evacuation of the Costa Concordia, women and children had to fight with men for places in the lifeboats.
Speaker 1: Pigs, absolute pigs. I'm not in the good way like Pickwick.
Speaker 3: No, so there's no actual rules in force.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I just think if you work at P and O are you listening to this, You have a cruise ship or a boat, just disguise them, you know, I think.
Speaker 1: They blend in pretty well. Don't they.
Speaker 2: What do they do on the Disney Cruise? They put like a Mickey Mouse face on it.
Speaker 1: I think they do. Imagine imagine the boat sinking.
Speaker 2: You go, ship men and women get on Daffy all women to minie children to pookie.
Speaker 1: Are you googling that? What the Disney ones look like?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: No, they look normal.
Speaker 1: Do you think they've thought about just normal? They do it normal? Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, do you think they thought about that in the design of the Disney cruise? Like, if this sinks, is it going to be because it's such a happy place. The characters are on board dancing, so.
Speaker 1: Let's at least make the rescue mission cheerful. Yeah, yeah, they should have character boats.
Speaker 4: They should.
Speaker 1: I'm being rescued by eel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good pants picked me up.
Speaker 2: Oh did your anny make it? No, she was on Tinker Belle Tinks went down.
Speaker 1: It's just me. You should follow these idiots online. Search a couple of mitches. Ok you Doug coming up on Wednesday. In episode two fourteen, Pig Week continues. It is a week long affair after all. So yeah, if you're hearing this now and you've not yet bought yourself that gorgeous indulgent snack as a little treat for yourself. Maybe you can line that up in time for Wednesday's episode. Pig out, send us a photo and what you're pigging out on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and also there's no guilt because you know we're doing it, so you can hear us do it and go, God, you know they're doing it. I'm doing it. You just go out of sympathy with us.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna We're gonna bring a plate again on Wednesday. Contributed snack each mine is actually quite a mission to get a hold of roving reporter Oscar has been raped in to help make this happen. I'm so excited for this. Truly is very exciting. He's done something similar to this before, but this is there's all new heights. Has he done something to believe h he has remember? Oh, yes, you're right, he has. He has to. Also on Wednesday, I'm gonna I'm going to give you a present that I was given at my Melbourne show because the person in the audience said it's for Mitch and Jenner as well. Oh, I have to do the right thing. I'll give it to you. But I'm also going to be telling you an embarrassing moment that happened at my Melbourne comedy show. Okay, I'm mortified. It's something that I don't think you would spend a second dwelling on though, but I am mortified.
Speaker 2: Me I'd be fine with it probably really.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't have given the second thought at all.
Speaker 2: People ask me for photos all the time. You just got to you've got a smile, go to take the photo. I'm not signing anything only with bluepen.
Speaker 1: It wasn't that, okay, if it doesn't be on the fly. Whatever happened to being asked to sign shit, I haven't signed anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it' stopped because there's so much fraud because if they have a copy of your signature, then they can, you know, take mortgages out.
Speaker 1: I always thought about that. We sign our mugs, and everyone thought that someone could use that to open a fucking bank account. Al so I.
Speaker 3: Sign the envelopes of the male stuff that we see.
Speaker 2: Now you've got a lot of money too in savings.
Speaker 1: I'd understand how signatures came to be, Like, what difference does it make. I've scribbled my name and cursive, therefore it's legit. That's so true. My city to changes day by day. Sometimes it's cursive, sometimes it's really dramatic. Sometimes it's all caps, sometimes it's all lover cases. There's no consistency with you.
Speaker 2: My sister Becky has Becky with a star next to it because when she was sixteen and she got a driver's license, that's what she did and she's just had to commit to it. It's as to commit now it's just just like a hooker's signature.
Speaker 1: Becky stars actually a fucking.
Speaker 4: Cos she's a detective.
Speaker 1: How embarrassing signing documents with that. Imagine that you're under arrest. I've just got to sign this. Imagine that document being presented before court and they're like, what fucking nine year old signed visa?
Speaker 3: Oh that's constable, Yeah, Detective Becky.
Speaker 2: Should we have a quick little stack or try something?
Speaker 1: I'm curious about these dry fucking prawn cake looking things. So what it used to be? Not unlike a starburs lolly, No, just it was a gummy one, a gummy worm, but they've petrified it or some shit freeze driede enjoy these delicious gummy worms candy that have been freeze driding. The extraordinary treat offers bursts of flavor. They're very expensive. I'm my TikTok shops good, but with fucking postage. Geez, I think they can. Oh Dear. Speaking of which, have you noticed that while you fuck around trying to open that that looks fidley, I'm struggling. Have you noticed that we're already getting pictures sent in if people wearing their new merch about, Oh my god, listen to the speed of which they're right. I know a couple of mitches dot com. Do you if you want to check out our new merch and it's print on de man baby, you order it, it gets sent, no fucking about.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've got a gummy worm. I've seen this on my for you page four years and I'm finally tasting it.
Speaker 1: I've never seen it. It looks like, oh my god, it's harder than I would have thought.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was expecting more.
Speaker 1: Okay, ready, it's a gummy worm. Don't tune into the fucking It tastes like a sour fruit leap. Yeah, are really sweet fruit loop.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I like it. I was all stuck in my teeth. Yeah, it's in like every corridor of my.
Speaker 1: Gum suck me. Yeah, that's that's there's a lot going on there.
Speaker 2: I don't love them, No, you can have.
Speaker 1: It's like guards of glass in my throat. It's not letting me swallow it as I swallow. It's congealing in my throat. It's like copping candy.
Speaker 2: It stuck all her through my teeth.
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: That's so sweet? The honeycakes are gonna taste savory. You know when you have something ohmitch is dying.
Speaker 1: It's actually stuck in my throat. I'm sipping water. It just won't go down.
Speaker 2: You know when you have something ultra sweet and then you eat something normal sweet and then it tastes savory. His honeycake now is not going to be sweet.
Speaker 1: That honey fucking cake may as will be bread back emparison to that rubbish. All right, make sure you have any gym, of course I do, Darling's the whole point of the show. I'm not a fuck with Why would you ask such a stupid quest? It was just I think the sugar thing me too. You're ready to go? Yeah, I'm ready, Bradley, let's go? Is it just me? We were bit off Lady Gaga at the moment. Oh my god. I my money was on Mailey.
Speaker 2: My money was on Selene, but she's got stiff persons, and then also potentially Demi. But you kind of was off, were off after the myth They're you're big three outs.
Speaker 4: No they're not.
Speaker 1: I had nothing against Demi. I actually have never turned my back in her. I find it quite fast.
Speaker 2: You said I'm not a fan of themy after Demy.
Speaker 1: I've never come. My god, I don't like what the Sugar's done to you. Just fibbs.
Speaker 2: No, Mitchell loves Demi. This is shocking. You're not a fan of Gaga anymore.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that I'm not a fan anymore, but I'm not impressed with her behavior of late.
Speaker 2: Well, she's just released the CHROMATICA ball right on some stand.
Speaker 1: She has and she was doing an interview with part of the big premiere screening of her concert film that you can fucking watch, and she admitted that for five of the shows when she performed them in twenty twenty two, she had COVID.
Speaker 2: Oh. I saw this on TikTok and I was like, what the fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not sure what she was aiming at by admitting that were we supposed to go, wow, look at her work, thick, what a woman. But no, I'm thinking that's fucking ridiculous. Your poor bloody dancers. How do we know that she's not infecting them all and their family? Lady Gaga was a super spreader.
Speaker 2: Think about it, because she's singing on that stage, she's spitting out that mouth, hitting the front row kids.
Speaker 1: And this was in twenty twenty two when it was like, oh, I think people have relaxed their attitude towards COVID. They feel a bit more casual about COVID. These days, we have, but in twenty twenty two it was still quite fucking rife. Yes, I'm like, I cannot believe she did that. Apparently she checked with her dances. She said, you don't have to work if you're not comfortable. But as if they would have not done I'm not going to say, oh no.
Speaker 2: There's a power and balance there. If Lady Gaga says to you listen, we're going to keep dancing, We're gonna shoot one of the dancers in the head. If they'll go, okay, sure do it Russian roulette style. It's Lady Gaga, you do what she wants, but.
Speaker 4: Also what about all the tech people and everything.
Speaker 1: I know, there's so many people, and like, you can't wear a mask and sing no, I don't know how it's gonna work. She just would have gone out there with such reckless abandon I'm like, what the fuck, lady.
Speaker 2: I think the issue here is that she also has an autoimmune disease herself, right, Like, she has fibromyalga.
Speaker 1: I think, jup, sorry, soft gy.
Speaker 2: Then to go out and get like immuno compromise people see because someone who has it themselves seems a.
Speaker 1: Bit contradicted to And she does cancel shows at the drop of her hat because of the fibromyalgela. She's valid, of course, Oh yeah, She's canceled heats of shows because of that. So you'd think COVID, of all things, she'd be like, right, shut it down, SOZ have to reschedule these five shows. Maybe she was asymptomatic and wasn't Actually it wasn't affecting her. But there's any number of people. I sound like it's twenty twenty and I'm all rather about COVID, But there's any number of people she could have affected. They could have gone visited their grandma, Yeah, killed her. There were people on Twitter or x whatever you want, bloody caught. There were people saying one of my family members did die after going to a Gaga show off COVID.
Speaker 2: Oh so that.
Speaker 1: Now that she's admitted that, people are coming out going, Oh don't know about that.
Speaker 2: I wonder if you could sue Lady Gaga. In America, they're very litigious. They could sue course of death from grandma Betty. You know, one night watching Born to Tribe, what's the song? This all in this way a good joy?
Speaker 1: I also just wasn't that blown away with the chromatica film thing, like the video of the concert?
Speaker 2: Did you watch it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've only seen bits and pieces so far, But like, she just seems a bit Autopiloty's what was the taping from what show? I think LA like one of the big ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah filmed it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was one of the big ones. But she's seen a bit autopiloty to the point where she's actually done a bit of a cheery herself.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't wait to see how this ties in.
Speaker 1: She's got her own crutch. Oh you know how you say? Totally, yeah, totally totally.
Speaker 2: All the best performers do, so I can't wait for the comparison.
Speaker 1: Well, there was one particular phrase that she said a grand total of forty five times.
Speaker 2: Oh you're kidding.
Speaker 1: If you're planning to fucking watch this concept, maybe the chromatica crap, Go ahead and make this a drinking game. I suggest take a sip every time she says this particular thing. You'll be absolutely munted. Have a listen, hands up, Put your hands up.
Speaker 2: I said, click your hand, hands up, pick your hands up.
Speaker 1: Jesus half your time. She's not put in her own hands up, by the way, Oh god, this goes on for two minutes. By that, I'm all right, I'm going to skip forward a bit, okay.
Speaker 2: And also, put your hands up is very plosive, so that COVI was being projected far and wide.
Speaker 1: How many times? One hundred and fifty forty five five times? Prot your hands up? Your hands she mays, well, cough your hand. I don't have the upper body than to put my hands up myself right now because of my body fatigue, the cold, and my aches and pain. So put your hands up for me, please, I'd love to put mine or Jesus.
Speaker 2: What ended up happening Mitch with the end of it, she announced a new song, right hey, She announced a new song. At the end of the of the Chromatica, she announced a new album, Way to Go GOA.
Speaker 1: No, she did. We haven't seen that, have we? That was twenty twenty two. Where the fuck's the new album?
Speaker 2: She announced it at the end of Chromatikus. She announced the new album.
Speaker 1: At the end of this movie. Yeah, did she hear at the very end, haven't.
Speaker 2: About LGG six, Oh, her sixth album.
Speaker 1: I didn't see that. Yeah, it's all over the press. At the moment, all that comes up is this bitch had COVID. It's how awful, how sad? And the fact that she says hands up forty five times? She'd be sad that the overshadowed. But yeah, LGG six, it's LG seven. By the way, I'm not a Gaga Knight. Are you imagining this?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: I spoke about it on my nightly radio show. We just right. At the end of the film, as Gaga exited the stage, following I can't read any in it. I sweat because she had fucking COVID, The music dropped out for a moment and played something new Did that happen in real life? Yeah?
Speaker 2: LG seven.
Speaker 1: Later, Gargara returns the confirmation that yes, we'll soon see Garga return to pop music. Oh so she hasn't really said the name or anything.
Speaker 2: But she says she's got it.
Speaker 1: She'd just said LG seven. Well, i'd just say Siam Shat a new album coming one day. That doesn't that's not new information.
Speaker 2: And just say, hey, the next one, in case you've forgotten, will be LG seven.
Speaker 1: For those counting along at home, we're up to seven seven. Oh shit, that's my favorite number. Maybe maybe I'll become a fan again.
Speaker 2: You will, you said your turn coat, You'll be you'll you'll be fine. Even if she killed Jane at the Garget concert, you'd be a fan.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I was looking into lasering off this fucking Gaga tattoo of mine after this whole little COVID display, I was like, oh, you dickhead. Stephanie's serious, Really that big for you?
Speaker 4: I'm like, what? What?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: But what also coming forward and admitting it as if.
Speaker 4: It's like I'm like, yeah, just don't bring them savior.
Speaker 1: Something about that. Yeah, I think it's a bit but also, she like made a big donation to COVID research in the very early days and then just fucking goes out and stage and risks all these people's lives. It's weird.
Speaker 2: Did she headline the COVID party or the COVID Wasn't there like a fundraiser concert.
Speaker 1: The COVID party? How counterproductive is that? The Global Aid thing? Was there was a celebrity for Oh yeah, yeah, yeah?
Speaker 5: Was she in that?
Speaker 1: I think so? I think she was the headline actor Elton John.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm gonna google Lady Gaga COVID concert and the only thing that's going to come up here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, forget it. I'll just take your word for it.
Speaker 2: It happened.
Speaker 1: It's true. Okay, No, you can't find it. Can you? Together at Home? Yep? Got it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: I remember that that piece of ship where everyone was on Zoom.
Speaker 2: One World Together at Home, a global citizen concert hosted by Jimmy Kimmel, performed by Lady Gigar.
Speaker 1: I do remember that? All right?
Speaker 2: Well, Gaga cancer will never play her music on this radio show again.
Speaker 1: You're confused, mate, actually doing things to you.
Speaker 2: I think he's a turn code as well. You'll come back in a week. Yeah, you'll, you'll love You'll hear her new music out at Stonewall with one Gin and Tonic Indian.
Speaker 1: I'm saying I'm committing to being off her for the rest of my life. I'd just said a little bit offer it at the moment. I think that's very ordinary, going on stage five times with COVID.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a bit off true.
Speaker 1: We did this show with covid though, happily admit that did wear from home. We stayed at home. Oh yeah, we did it over Zoom. I do think. I don't think I was ever infected while I was doing this. I can't remember.
Speaker 2: No I did, I did. I will admit this. I did the show with Gonnorrhea.
Speaker 1: He knew that, Yeah, I knew that. And then Jenny you did.
Speaker 2: It with I mean, we don't want to go into it, but the warts.
Speaker 1: I just do every episode with poisoned elegance. Poison elegance. Oh sorry, yeah? Is it just me? That's enough of these two? Look now, let's hear and is it just you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: If you're featured on the show, you will win a limited edition deluxe Is it just me? Totally tote bag. These aren't the same tote bags you can buy on our merch website. A couple of inches dot com dot you go shop now. This is a one off. You can only win by appearing on the show and talking to us.
Speaker 1: Yes, you could say money can't buy money. I'm just going into that honeycake.
Speaker 2: Jennis popcorn. I will say, it's your birthday, so I'll go lde on you. You're a fucking bitch.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank god you hell back? Yeah, you know I'm showing some restraints, but this is disgusting. I was at the Easter show and they gave me this to feed the cows. Mitchell, this is shock. I don't mind the popcorn.
Speaker 2: It's big week.
Speaker 1: I know it's the pig out. You have really fatty, shitty foods.
Speaker 2: This is popcorn. Two dollars a bag.
Speaker 4: Oh no, it was four dollars fifty yet, Well.
Speaker 2: You don't have the company credit cards, so you had to pay that too, didn't you.
Speaker 1: Anyway, listen, why don't you guys stuff your face for a bit. I'll give you some time to chew. I'll let everyone know if you want to come on with it, is it? It's me If you're own send us a DMA, a couple of mitches let us know, or you can send us a text on this number. Oh for two till nine for a two zero two two two nine. Yep, don't forget. Riving reporter Oscar joining us on Wednesday for Pig Week Part two.
Speaker 2: I guess today, let's go to the Central Coast. Sherry is joining us.
Speaker 1: Sherry, let's give her a dial? All right? Is it food related for pick Week? No, it's definitely not. It's work play drama. Oh shit, what would we know about that? Hello, Sherry or Cherie?
Speaker 6: It's Cherie Chi happy pig. Oh my god, I don't believe. And I've made that post. Do not want to go? When's pick Week happening?
Speaker 1: Mitchell said, you get a pig for Pig Week, so I booked you. Cherie.
Speaker 2: I feel like you know I'm saying, I feel like you are an idiot pig.
Speaker 1: That is the highest compliment for our listeners.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I feel honest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, idiot pig. I will think about it. It means it means they listen to the show and they partake in pick Week. All that means on Pig Week, if you're a pig is you're partaking.
Speaker 1: What's going to be a guilty pleasure? What are you going to indulge in for pigwek chari?
Speaker 6: Well, right now, I have COVID. I can't taste or smell anything at the moment, but I have been having a lot of ice cream to help with my sore throat, so I guess.
Speaker 1: And she's got five concerts, yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, well you've got an Is it just you?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: You were?
Speaker 2: I was reading your messages. This is work place drama. Give us all the details. Use fake names if you want. I want the goss that's going on, and we'll try and help you.
Speaker 6: Interesting, okay, all right, no worries.
Speaker 1: Bradley'll caut you in and hit us.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, hit me, Bradley.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 6: Is having a coworker that is a complete brown noser, completely fucked up?
Speaker 2: Well we kind of deal with Jenner and it's all right, and she's part of the show.
Speaker 1: Now, Mitchell, if you have to explain the internationals brown noser O.
Speaker 2: Brown noser is someone who is so far up your ass that they're not the others the ass of others, that their noses brown from other substances you can, you know, I don't be a scientist to work that out. Someone who is just so in your business. That's a fucking suck up as correct. You know what, we're not brown nose in my days. I was probably a bit of a brod my early days. Is a bit of a brown noser.
Speaker 1: I think you've got to have an element of brown nosing to make progress, you know, Yeah, I agree? I agree. Why what's going on for you, Shari?
Speaker 6: Well, the woman who I work live, she is always late, and when she does come in, she uses her mum's poor health as an excuse.
Speaker 1: Do you suspect that it's not accurate? No?
Speaker 6: I don't believe her at all, because her mum has.
Speaker 1: Been dead for years. Oh my god, it's a situation.
Speaker 6: Because she always told me that she could not stand her mum, and she's been into a lot of therapy because of her mum. And now all of a sudden she's moved in with her mum and she's taking care of her all. Her performance at work is completely lucky, and I've had to pick up the pieces.
Speaker 1: So without giving like too much away, I know you probably don't want to give him any details. Like, what is the dynamic because she above you, is she even playing field at you? In terms of the hierarchy the ladder.
Speaker 6: She's on the same level as me, but because she's been with the company longer, she likes to think that she has power.
Speaker 1: I think she's more senior than you. Okay, so let me guess she's crap at a job.
Speaker 6: She can be. Yeah, well, she's made a lot of mistakes. But if I'm making mistakes her anything, she'll send me a very long detailed email on step by step guideline on how I should do my job.
Speaker 1: Oh god, you know.
Speaker 2: I saw a TikTok this week and it said, if you're starting a new job, follow these steps to have the most relaxing time at work.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I'll have a watch of this.
Speaker 2: I've been in the same work place for fucking nine years, but anyway, I'll watch it. They say that if you start at the job, you get a new job, you get in, you do the bare minimum, you do your minimum hours, you just come in, you don't cause a fuss, you don't do any extra work, any extra days, and you set those boundaries. They will then learn that that's you set in your boundaries and they won't expect anymore.
Speaker 1: But the moment you try and do.
Speaker 2: A little bit extra, they're like, oh my god, I look at them go because so many times I did this job, I did the exact opposite. So now I've got such a high bar set that when you kind of have a day where you're doing the same amount as everyone else, they go, oh, lazy day, small day for you.
Speaker 1: I remember, I already learned that lesson the hard way, because I was going above and beyond to be like, look how much I can fit into a day, And then that became the precedent. So when Jenna started, I was like, don't go overboard. Let set the expectation that that's what you can do in a day. Did she listen to me? Yeah, she's the fucking opposite.
Speaker 2: It's got severe.
Speaker 4: Burnout, yes, severe.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh god. So what's the plan from here? This is my suggestion. We find the mum, We find the mud to see if she's real. Like, we get as much info as we can.
Speaker 1: Oh the bitch and she reads office. Yeah, we do a.
Speaker 2: Stakeout, we see if she's real. Like, imagine if I get binoculars to give me the home address. I look and guess what I see your mum and the curtains. I go, oh, the Mum's real. And before I drive off, I take one last look. It's actually a mop with a bed sheet over it, and I go, that's some fake mum.
Speaker 1: Imagine is there anyone else in the office that's on your side? Like it's the people quietly hate her behind her back.
Speaker 6: No, I feel like it's me against everyone, because that's what I mean. She sucks up everyone. Like there's days where she comes in she won't even apologize to me for being late that yet she'll give all the other staff members and even the boss like some tim tims or some nice and she's like, oh, I'm so sorry, But if my manager, because I've said a few things my manager about my concerns, and as soon as my manager says something, she starts playing victim and she starts crying. She's like, I can't hope. I'm going through so much at the moment, and I'm like, oh, like and then I feel like a beach for saying that, you know, and.
Speaker 1: You're just sitting there crossing your fingers, going fuck me. I hope she resigns one day, Yes, how long have you been in the job putting up with this rat?
Speaker 6: I've been putting up with us three and a half years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, i'd be looking out three I far were you.
Speaker 6: Believe me. I'm trying, but it's just been so hard to try and get my wages matched. And because it's the financial crisis, I don't really want to start from scratch and work my way up in I've invested so much and yeah, it's just so hard. Like sometimes I do feel like my manager has clicked onto her, but then she feels bad because she starts crying and she's like, what do I do? I'm like, I don't know. Fire the bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is that's always an excuse. It's the sick family. I saw a TikTok. God, I'm really on TikTok a lot this week. The people that say, and I am very guilty of being this person, They go, hey, do you want to come for drinks tonight? And they go, oh, drinks this afternoon for my birthday? And they go, oh, sorry, I can't. I'm at work till five. Then it's my dad's birthday dinner. Have you seen that trend?
Speaker 1: It's like that's you is fun. That's me to a tea. I'm like, how many fucking birthdays and anniversary do your family have in one year? It's called the dad's birthday dinner.
Speaker 2: Like every there's someone that always just has a dad's or a mums or a family member's birthday.
Speaker 1: It's me.
Speaker 2: That's I'm the person and I feel like I'm proud of that. And maybe she's that person. She's in a similar bucket where she's like, oh, I've got a sickness someone's um. Well, you know, there's a real category of person that uses it that as an excuse.
Speaker 6: But going to an event, like how your family does? I see it because I follow you on Instagram. I see all the fancies all go out and but when you're going at an event, that's fair. But when you are doing bad and poor performance at your work and you blame the mum, that's where I draw the line.
Speaker 2: Listen, We're going to give you Jenna's contact because she performs under at work, and we'll let you talk to it. From one underperformer to another. You can do deal with it privately.
Speaker 1: Okay with that, Jennifer, Yeah, let's do it. Two underperformance.
Speaker 2: You could still at a podcast, couple of underperformers, the spinner of the show. We'll send you out totally tote bag, the deluxe edition, and we'll get that out to you very soon. Price keep you general, we'll send it.
Speaker 1: I hope you're feeling a bit better soon. Chari, thank you know what?
Speaker 6: You know what this day? Really? You've made me so happy today because you know what the funny thing is. I was actually just making a teat and I was using my mugs. Fuck yes, that's.
Speaker 2: Perfect, perfect timing, Sarah and dipits.
Speaker 6: I'm just sorry if I see crapy, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: Now you've got covid. We love you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to the show.
Speaker 1: Make sure you buy something to pick out on while you listen to the episode too.
Speaker 6: I believe me. Soon as i'm better, I'm going straight down. I'm getting some roster rolls.
Speaker 2: Fuck yes, there she is the idiot pig herself, Cherie.
Speaker 1: Sorry tone Happy Pig Week.
Speaker 2: I hung up on earl.
Speaker 1: That was most pathetic applause from me. When Happy Pig Week, I did who claps two singular claps and no one else to doin it? I didn't the Happy Pig Week. That's very.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go. That's us done.
Speaker 1: Sure, let's get out of here, but we'll be back on Wednesday for more piggery.
Speaker 2: Yes, we have pig Week one, then we have pig Week two, the piglet. This is the pig and then there's a piglet on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Week and then the babe reference mine.
Speaker 2: You know what, my I'm gonna just tease my little pig week snack. It's my current favorite candy that I'm living on like it's so good. It's available Coleses.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh yeah, because we're bringing another plate on Wednesday, another plate. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just a simple bag of candy.
Speaker 1: I reckon, you're gonna have left over honeycake as well. Jenny better, surely we can eat more than that one.
Speaker 2: Jenner's birthday, So let's go so you can celebrate thanks to listening, and we'll see very soon.
Speaker 1: Birthday. Love you here, see idiots spot my pigs?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: A podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit to follow on your podcast A Welcome to eighty D brief our secret segment. On the end, we pretend the show is done, but it isn't. I kept talking here, I reckon, I'm starting to get the crash. I had the sugar high, and now it's starting to get a little bit like now, I'm still on the high. It's in my system. But when I crash, you're all going to hate. It's really You're going to be so useless.
Speaker 2: Nights all right, Jenna, what are you doing tonight for your birthday?
Speaker 1: It's not till Tuesday night.
Speaker 3: It's on Tuesday. We're actually going out for lunch, partner.
Speaker 2: She doesn't want to talk about them.
Speaker 5: No, No, it's my work, colleagues. It's actually the station I work with, party that I've now renamed is my birthday?
Speaker 1: Is there at a radio station event? You know, I've been.
Speaker 2: Using the WSFM studio to record my show because there's studio issues here. The building it's just pepsi palaces falling apart, and we had to use Jenna's studio and Jenna had to record my cameras for me. And Jenna produced my radio show Basic, so she worked Holy but but it was weird because the position of power was off normally. You know, I'm a diva to my producer, get me these, So I said to general Jenna keilways, get me a pen, got me a pan? Mitchell, she got me a poll my goal she printed.
Speaker 1: Powers for a pen because I'm like, I'd have to hold her hand through the whole process.
Speaker 4: Nobody needed to hold my hand.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to hold your hand.
Speaker 2: I kept insisting. I'm like, is that how you work? Twenty four to seven?
Speaker 1: Hand holding? So there's a difference between podcasts Jenner and work Jenna.
Speaker 2: That's interesting yea, yeah, because when she's in front of other people, she feels she has to put on a certain yeah character, but in this room she is just a cow.
Speaker 1: Did you see someone posting in the group not long ago saying just a man in question? It's gonna a producer on the show, and I wish.
Speaker 4: Was the first comment. I'm like, no, I'm going to shut this down.
Speaker 1: She was jenn was originally that's what she was meant to be, but and I just didn't do the work. Left.
Speaker 2: No, she hasn't left.
Speaker 1: Should we read out a review because I actually.
Speaker 2: Got one sent to me, which I thought was so funny. Someone said, did you realize that that reviewer has edited her review yet again?
Speaker 1: Ah? Hot, diggity dog, what are you doing? Hot Diggie dog edits it every single week, I think to get a shout out. Well, it's not happening anymore. We put our foot down last week. Okay, I'm not reading it out now. I'm curious what she said.
Speaker 2: She hasn't changed the body of it the copy. She's just downgraded to two stars. What what you know?
Speaker 1: What Hot diggity dickhead, could you please amend that to be fair?
Speaker 2: Though, reviews, I guess can be changing because it's not like a one off thing, you know, like reviews, your opinion on something changes. So maybe she's onto something.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't she make the words scathing? It's two stars and then all this praise. It makes no sense anyway, what else is there?
Speaker 2: No people are dumb. Now this is in a review. But we got a comment on one of our video I wanted to read out and I'll add them. It was our bag four I five. It seems like a handsome fellow in the profile picture. Oh nice, cute twink. They say the other meats had a glow up. This is on one of our reels. The other meats had a glow up. Sorry, darling, Mitch, you seem to be going the other way.
Speaker 1: Was that you that replied, which Mitch pleads me in clarity.
Speaker 2: I said, who you're calling, fugly clearer with the Mitch's please, and they never replied.
Speaker 1: But you can't just do that. I have a feeling they were insinuating that you've had a glow up and I look revolting. I took it because it came from my Instagram. I collaborated on the reel, so it was my profile and they follow me, so I think they were saying to me, the other Mitch looks amazing. You, however, as in me. You, however, have gone the other way, which is really really charming. No, I don't think that's true. The one time that I couldn't be bothered doing my hair, slapping on a bit of face in the studio, the one time I just rolled out of bed chucked on a messy butt and a T shirt. And that's for comment. I get off on the other way. I'm looking at the video glowed it down. I mean, we both I think we both are good. You look, but you are slimmer.
Speaker 2: You're the most tone you've ever been, and you know I've lost the weight to it.
Speaker 1: But I'm going the other way. Apparently, what's the other way? What do they mean? Then you've had a glow up and I'm looking worse.
Speaker 2: But that you don't like.
Speaker 1: Factually you don't. Don't listen to the fucking haters or an idiot. Hang on, Hypothetically, we've switched it, he said to me, I've had a glow up. You've however, cheer, You've gone the other way, and I'll find where his mother lives and I'll kill it. Yeah. I was gonna say, now you're at it ude change. If that was me, you'd like, don't listen to Charles, and now you're like, mother fucker. Hold on, Well, I think fair is fair?
Speaker 2: Yeah, why don't I find his profile and we can do a review of what might I don't mind. What was the real It was one of our most viral ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was the extra medium.
Speaker 2: One constantly going viral these days.
Speaker 1: Here we go a bag four. I five followed back. I was in Brisbane always it asie listener. So he follows you.
Speaker 3: Uh, you call him from Instagram.
Speaker 1: I'm on a couple of Mitch's page. Yeah, let's call it. Yeah, Because he never replied clarifying which MITCHI mentioned, I was curious, even though I'm pretty.
Speaker 2: His message just in the past. He's just laugh reacted to a story. But it's me and the story, so maybe he's a cheery likeer Ah.
Speaker 1: I'm just calling him. Are his name's Russell Brown. Oh, he's very handsome. I can't take that from him telling me. It's on the podcast.
Speaker 2: By the way, I'll turn the camera on because it's me.
Speaker 1: It was Coombs. He crash his car. Russell, He's answered, Hello, Hi, Russell, It's Mitch Cheury here.
Speaker 2: We're on the podcast. We're on the podcast. We're not mad, we're recording the show.
Speaker 1: Hi. How are you good?
Speaker 6: I'm at work unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Okay, quick question, we'll be quick.
Speaker 2: We just want to know. We saw your comments saying one of us has gotten fugly and the other ones had to glow up. We're not mad, we're just confused. We don't know who you're talking about.
Speaker 1: You have gotten cut and unfortunately, coombsie, yeah the other way. No, go on and finish his sentence. I insist, thank you for blocked the bastard. Gone on that gorgeous twink. I don't even know what it looks like, Mitchell.
Speaker 2: He was hiding his face on. Let me tell you. All I could see was his hair. It's receding.
Speaker 1: Also, it's mine. I can't really oh that. Wow, there you go.
Speaker 2: God he's got some He's brazen, isn't he.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'd love that. It was brave enough to comment that, but also doubled down when questioned again. And he didn't seem to hesitate or feel bad. Wow, that's really funny. Oh God, Well it doesn't follow me.
Speaker 5: So when you say to people who leave a comment, I'll say that to me in real life.
Speaker 4: He really did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he didn't actually say anything. It goes and the other Mitch, Yeah, that was it. So how am.
Speaker 2: I to interpret that the definition of a bitchy gay? Mitchell? You were gorgeous and you were beautiful.
Speaker 1: You know that.
Speaker 2: You know, if I wasn't tied up, if you weren't tied up, and Sean died in a tragic crash, offer your sympathy and I'd come over to bake dinner and I'd help. And then one night my hand to be on your knee. The next week you're watching Netflix, and then by the end of the night, well, Isabella would be locked out of the room. Let's just put it that way.
Speaker 1: This assuming that Steven is also perceived Sean died.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, if Sean died and I wasn't locked up, Oh right, that's also not a good phrase. I'm not locked up, I'm consensually.
Speaker 1: Falling. Isn't it interesting anyway? I'm so glad we got to the bottom of that. Don't I still eating my cake?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll make you for better. I've got to complain about my radio show this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry about that.
Speaker 2: She said, I've listened to Mitch for years and have enjoyed him thoroughly, but he turned out to be a right royal.
Speaker 1: Ca Oh okay, what the sewet? Because I was rude to her on the show.
Speaker 2: She wanted tablet and she couldn't care less.
Speaker 1: Oh she didn't give you the where I'm so excited reaction you wanted.
Speaker 2: It wasn't even that. She was like, oh cool, thanks.
Speaker 1: Oh I had someone on Nova novense that's a right. I was listening to the rival. I heard someone in over there that I win ten thousand dollars and they were so underwhelmed, and I was like, oh my god, this is not even from a radio production. Point of view where I'm like, oh, shit, caller. I'm like, as a listener, that is so awkward to listen to it. She's it's like, thang, we're making it awkward.
Speaker 2: Here's a little hack and insider. Jenny, you can attest to this if you want to win something on the radio, just like pretend you're on add drugs. Just go ham. We want you to sound insane, Like we truly want you to sound insane.
Speaker 1: I need to sound like a perky fuck with Yeah, you were rude to this iPad winner were her phone line was terrible and she wasn't nice.
Speaker 2: So I said, banner from the show to my team, and then I said, honestly, that's really pissed me off.
Speaker 1: I'm not impressed with that.
Speaker 2: And you know what, don't give you the iPad. Don't give it the tablet, okay.
Speaker 1: So to me, it's obvious that you're just fucking about that. I was teaching.
Speaker 3: I was teaching, and to be honest, she doesn't deserve it.
Speaker 2: No, and it was a tablet.
Speaker 1: So she made a complaint, Yeah, full oncome white. They had to be investigated.
Speaker 2: Oh what do you mean, Well, when I get a complaint that it needs to be investigated, because if she just emails, it's the station.
Speaker 1: Correct. Oh so she went full communication media authority on you. Yeah, holy shit, Baby's Birth Act complaint congulation.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 1: Nice. Well certainly not the last.
Speaker 2: No fingers crossed. Well, this has been a really nice pig week. I've really enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not over yet, babee. What's happened a whole fucking Wednesday? Oh you're right?
Speaker 2: I thought, Oh my god, its crocan bush out his whole. Couldn't get it out quick enough that I can?
Speaker 1: I reckon that sour ship you gave me the sour prawn cake. Has it really knocked me around? I went feral for about ten minutes and now I'm come crushing, come crashing down. Oh, oh my god, I'm for my dexies. That's fine.
Speaker 2: And Mitchell, can you please taste a twinkie? They were twenty dollars for that box. Try a twinkie, Stephen.
Speaker 1: Oh, I couldn't constantly Why no, Jenny, you have them? Possibly I bought them, I know, but like I already feel ill? What's wrong with me?
Speaker 2: Why don't we all share one twinkie?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll have a bite of a twink Okay, here's the twinkies. So twinkies are I'm just gonna have Mydexis as well. That's keep me going. Dwinkies are buy Hostess. They're a famous American candy. I think everyone knows what a twinki is. That for the Australian listen, how do you even explain them? Though? They're like a little music bar made of cake with cream and shit in the middle. Yeah, it's like a little cream button but it's full of preservatives.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I actually feel sick as looking at it. And I'm not even lying. Well, I had for breakfast today was an apple because I was like, I need some fruit in meat because after pig week. Oh fuck.
Speaker 2: So it's a banana twinkie.
Speaker 1: Oh that changes everything I'll have done. Do you want banana? Yeah? Oh really, I love banana flavors. It smells like a bait. Really. Oh it's oily? Are you Mitchell? Thanks? Here we go, cheers. We're not going to all eat it one. That's great. Oh wow, what do you reckon? When compared the honeycake? You can't gonna have mine just doesn't hold a flame. What a banana right now? Oh? That's beautiful. Actually, do you like her? Yeah? Really? You got bana real nice fuck. Eh, it's like a banana milk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is like a banana milkshake. Oh yeah, we need that's delicious. Now you have to try a cry Baby milk wax bottle sour cap. Oh sorry, I really want to try one of these.
Speaker 1: You passing me a cry Baby sour mini drinks? Is it actual liquid? Yeah? I want to read one inside a tiny little bottle.
Speaker 2: The American listeners will know about this. We don't have them in Australia.
Speaker 1: It just looks like what you'd get, say, sauce in for your sishi. Yeah, little fish.
Speaker 2: So apparently what you do is you bite here we go, thank you.
Speaker 1: You bite the top. It's a wax. You bite the top. What did you just do? Bit in the top, bite the top.
Speaker 2: And then you bite a hole in the bottom as an air vent and then you work now or you can just suck it?
Speaker 1: Is it edible? The bit you bite at the top. Wait, did you just put the whole bottle in your mouth?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: You eat the bottle as well? Are you sure you don't swallow the wax? You just spit it out there? Oh, that's fucked up. I'm not swallowing the wax. I'm not putting it in my mouth.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: Oh that's horrible.
Speaker 4: Oh that's foul.
Speaker 1: It's really really sour. Oh yuck, you've just pulled the wax out of your mouth. Now I'm misophobic. That's disgusting. Everything that's just taken place. Can I have a red one? I really want another one? Do you want to finish mine? Yeah? Fine, haven't it? That is future? Remember those brain liquors you get from the canteen. It's like that, but instead of just doing a roll on on your tongue, you just scull the whole thing. That's file. Stop putting the wax in your mouth. That's so unsettling, delicious. Really, why did you get all this sour shit? Come on, Jennet, just do a shot. It's your birthday.
Speaker 4: Oh no, that's really it's like medicine.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not gonna waste it.
Speaker 4: That's yuck.
Speaker 1: There's a bit here. Okay, I'm wrapping this shit up. Because you guys aren't making any effort to describe what you're doing. I'm like, the listeners are very confused.
Speaker 2: I'm like a cow, a cow cow God.
Speaker 1: Well that was great. They were delicious. I really like those.
Speaker 2: If you like sour, you'll really like those.
Speaker 1: I don't like sour, And thereby I fucking despise that.
Speaker 2: I need water.
Speaker 1: I feel so dehydrated. I've got a bit if you want some to.
Speaker 2: Get I've got a bottle out there. Let's wrap the episode. Thank you for listening, so I don't forget. Our merg is available, and it's already arrived for some of our beautiful idiots that have purchased a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: DOT can't help them if it's a few more five year anniversary ears to it inspired design selling because we are having a bit of a competition.
Speaker 2: No, you're you're the squeaky wheel gets the most.
Speaker 1: Seeing more photos of the ear. It's one I designed as opposed to the arm with idiot ones. But I know over in fact people have ordered the iromed idiot ones. Well they have, they just haven't posted photos.
Speaker 2: The Army idiot ones are fun, they're cute.
Speaker 1: Wear it.
Speaker 2: You can wear it out and about and people will be like funny, like you you're an idiot. But then it's like a deeply coded no. I listened to this podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you've scratch the surface a bit, totally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, let's go. We'll see you very soon for pig Week Piglet episode.
Speaker 1: Hang on. We hope this podcast made you for at least two percent better today. That's all, just two percent, so we do, all right, Thanks hate for listening, Fucking idiots, Happy pigwak, Tappy pig enjoying pigging out. So ya o is it just me?
Speaker 4: A podcast by a couple of meches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast out