Speaker 1: Question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast. It's a big, big who ha.
Speaker 3: Don't look at me like that like I'm crazy.
Speaker 4: I did not call the vault. Don't take this to the other side. Mom.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 4: It's a Christian O'Connell show on Gold.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Jackie Boy Morning, Christian.
Speaker 4: No Patsy today. Patsy isn't very well. Actually she's off today unless you're coming in a Friends of rom T shirt. Today. It's like doing a TV show with a student and you think this is not an angry one of that. It's a it's a man in a skull. It's just a skeleton holding a footing ball wrestling with another man. It's an aggressive it's an aggressive look.
Speaker 3: Patsy is a way. It's the Boys Show, Christian.
Speaker 4: The Boys as a grill team on Triple Am Boys Only. You'll love this. So yesterday, the last two days we've had no Wi Fi in the house, and when you've got teenagers and even as adults, it's like there's been no oxygen. Okay, because they could even watch anything. Did you go, well, you just have to watch something that we've downloaded.
Speaker 3: Or or heaven forbid, free to air television.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, they doesn't show someone free to wear. They don't watch free to air. So anyway, we've had no Wi Fi and it's been a nightmare. And so I don't know in your house, So you the head of it. My wife seems to think that I know so much about it. So we have a guy that sometimes we get out to help with it. Promise right, he's called David. I was panicking yesterday. I wasn't getting anywhere. We're calling the helpline for my TV and internet provider. I won't name them though.
Speaker 3: They were just used calling anyone these days. Just don't do it. I would rather just start a whole new like go to a whole new internet provider than calling.
Speaker 4: So Sunday it was an hour talking this person, right, and they said we're going to monitor your WiFi for the next I said that it doesn't work. She said, we can't send you a new modem between monitor everything for the next twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: I called again yesterday to speak to someone. They went, oh, that person spoke to They close your case file, said there was no problem. I was like, I wasted an hour yesterday. So anyway, I call this David guy, leave him a voicemail gut naming the problem, and I was just like droning on. I was like, of course, sons, so they've been shiit, they're rubbish. I can't do this. We can't do that when the kids is off six she needs to get on zoom. It's really important. So anyway, David calls back, and as I'm shouting to her, thinking this ain't the right David, I realized this is this David. It's the number I have who is a senior teacher at one of my kids' school. And he calls back out of politeness, going oh, hi, Christian, is a problem with your WiFi? Right? You know, anyone don't want to appear an idiot. I go, hey, David, isn't it David? And I got hang on a minute. There's just a problem at the front door.
Speaker 1: I hang up when I go, not.
Speaker 4: The right David.
Speaker 3: We've got to buy time.
Speaker 4: It's not the right David. He's a teacher at the school. He must think I'm crazy. Why would I call him headmaster? It's mister o'coln again for you. He doesn't know what that third channel is for on this washing machine. I'll call him right back. I'll call him right back.
Speaker 3: Your theory, I guess is like he's a teacher, teachers students the next generation. He must be smart. He will know about Wi Fi.
Speaker 4: I was so embarrassed I couldn't even call him back to say wrong David. Right, so I just texting sorry, it's the wrong David, But thank you so much. What great service that you'll holp out a bit of the fees we play. I mean he should come around sort out the Wi Fi as well. Jackie boy, what happened to you yesterday?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: You know the team got us all bagels yesterday after the show, which was a lovely gest.
Speaker 4: Yes, the boss did this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got me a whole meal bagel. I noticed the rest of you guys were eating white bagels.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just think you'd ask for it for dietary needs.
Speaker 3: I would never ask whole meal. I actually don't think anyone prefers whole meal to white, especially in a bagel, because it's an already dense bread.
Speaker 4: It's too much bread.
Speaker 3: When you add the healthiness of whole meal in there. Yeah, it's actually not an enjoyer. Well, no, I'm sorry to say I threw half mine away.
Speaker 4: I don't blame you. It's the bagel. There's only one bag or don't have a bagel, it's the white one. You have to go for the white one.
Speaker 3: Tom, who is the great producer, he's actually nominated for a very special radio award. He was in charge of getting his bagels. Why'd you get me a whole meal bagel?
Speaker 4: Tom? Let's give Tom a right to play. Why do you what does jat look like? A whole meal guy?
Speaker 3: I honestly don't really remember ordering a whole meal bagel.
Speaker 4: Specifically, you would have had to go like bagel, bagel, bagel, Jack's one.
Speaker 3: I think they sort of because it was a salmon bagel. They just thought, our whole meal is a rye is a bit of accompaniment to salmon. Maybe they've seen salmon and God and this guy is trying to be healthy. Maybe one whole meal.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I went to bag like, are you eating this morning? I said, well, technically yes, but.
Speaker 4: Not going home from school And all the canteen had was whole Well technically yes. Now one you're in there, friends of rom T shirt. He's angry with the world.
Speaker 3: My question this morning would be, does anybody actually prefer whole meal bread then white bread? I know some people choose it for a healthier option, but do you prefer the taste? I doubt we get any.
Speaker 4: Calls I think that. And the way to answer this honest is when you're on your own and they go, what type of bread do you want? I mean, with you with you at the half, I always have to go a whole meal rights. I was like, hey, you know that white so it's not quite as healthy for you. We've got to be easier, I age. But when there's no one around, I do this move. When they go, I go, I can weigh up all the auctions like it's a freak occurrence. I'd ever ask for a white bread, even a white bread toasty. You don't have a whole meal toasty.
Speaker 3: When the way it goes, whole meal are white and you go you know exactly what you're getting, but you go, hmm, you know what, This morning, I might do whitebread.
Speaker 4: Heard talking about this white bread. I think I'd like to try that for the first time ever. All right, could stop this morning. Does anyone actually genuinely like whole Mill.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Questian Okyl show whole mild bread?
Speaker 4: Does anyone actually like it? Or did you pretend to like it to appear healthy? Nine four one four one o four three whole well bread only feels like it came along in there like mid nineties. Before that was only of a white bread.
Speaker 3: Now, I didn't even know about whole meal bread when I was a kid. That's how much tiptop we ate.
Speaker 1: Wendy, good morning, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 5: How are you guys?
Speaker 4: Are we good?
Speaker 1: Wendy?
Speaker 4: And I hope you're will so? Whole meal.
Speaker 6: Jack, Jack, I've got to tell you, why would you eat anything other than whole meal?
Speaker 3: Because white white bed better.
Speaker 6: No, white bread is what you don't know any better.
Speaker 4: But it's so heavy going whole mill. Even though a whole meal sandwich is only nice for the first half of it, you can never have the whole sandwhich is too much granary in there.
Speaker 6: No, it's just tasty and yummy, and it's just a really good taste. White bridge is starchy and it's bulky.
Speaker 4: But if you're having a toasty you'd go white bread toasty, wouldn't you.
Speaker 6: I never eat white bread.
Speaker 1: I hate the story about sour dough.
Speaker 6: Anything sour dough, rye bread, whole meal.
Speaker 4: For sour dough, the great sour dough.
Speaker 6: I would anything over white bread. As long as it's not white, I will happily eat it.
Speaker 3: You might have been too long since you've tasted white bread. By the sounds, I would say, go back this week, and then.
Speaker 4: You're a you're a DENI.
Speaker 6: You're on the dark side.
Speaker 4: No, Wendy, have a good day, thanks for calling.
Speaker 1: Thanks bye, Linda.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Linda.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 7: Wholemeal bread all the way.
Speaker 8: The only people in our family who eat white bread is kids.
Speaker 3: I don't know why it's being seen as a kids. Adults can happily enjoy white bread.
Speaker 4: It's so good.
Speaker 7: Nah.
Speaker 8: Nah, wholemeal taste better.
Speaker 3: You don't give whole meal to your kids, do you, Linda.
Speaker 1: I'll try that one because it's too heavy.
Speaker 4: It's too heavy. All right, Linda, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: You called well.
Speaker 2: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Time now to read some of your emails. We call these late Laparty. You can email the shower anything you've heard us talking about. Yesterday, we were talking about the mating story about two airline pilots. Who fell asleep and missed their landing of the plane that they were flying with three hundred passengers. So we're looking for your stories, Abo, where have you fallen asleep late? These are some great stories about where you've fallen asleep. First up, we have and Christian. I fell asleep on more than one occasion being a pillium passenger on the motorbike with my husband. I understand the do that you're traveling, you've got to hang on, you got to die. I would not my helmet against his as a lolled into sleep, and if that didn't jolp me awake, my husband would reach back and have to poke me in the legs to keep me awake. That's from Anne Christian years ago my younger days, I went out on a weeknight and ended up being a lot later than I planned. Instead of going home, I decided to go into going into work, and sleeping at work is a terrible idea. Instead of going home, then I went into work. I then worked in a hospital. I thought I'd sneak into a quiet side room, knowing that nobody went in there during night shift. There was a comfort little couch in there. I sneaked and unnoticed and set my alarm so as not to be discovered. After a few hours, I woke up with the early morning sun coming in through the blind. It was then that I'd realized I've been sleeping with a deceased in a body bag in the same room as this small room. Oh God, oh Julie, oh Jude, that is the stuff of nightmares. Christian Cook here many yearsy eyes that manage a strip club here in Melbourne. My job of the time was to run the music and stage lights for the live shows, and all that had to do with it was to keep the spotlight on the lady dancing. Unfortunately, after a couple of days doing double shifts, we could all feel out what he did did a couple of days are doing double shifts. I've fort a sleep in the lighting booths, standing up holding the spotlight. Next ting I remember was one of the dancers tapping me on the heads asking me if I was boring her. That's from Cook, because so many years ago I worked two jobs, and one was a bouncer at nightclub. It was the Eastern long weekend, so I worked four days and four nights, hardly in a sleep. On the Monday night, and four him. I kicked a guy out. I just started to lean against the front door of the nightclub. I was starting to feel the effects of no sleep. Next thing, I've fallen asleep standing up and the guy I just kicked out stumbled his way back inside. The manager was watching the whole thing on the camera and was fuming and fire me afterwards. I loved the idea of the dough, but that did not happen to Swayze in Roadhouse. And there comes from Aidan who reckons she's falling asleep in the shower whilst the water was running. I don't know how you do that, all right, If you've got any more stories about where you've fallen asleep like those, we'd love to hear them.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Jack and I just been debating how many D'SE fans are going actually going to get tickets for next Friday night huge game at the MCG against the Swans. You know, and all those these fans who said, you know, we couldn't see the grand fine at the MCG. This is your moment. I'd like to think it will sell out, but now I'm starting to have doubts whether my fellow D's fans will simply just choose to watch on TV and not show up next.
Speaker 3: No doubt it will be a big game. But you got an interstate team and a team of where their supporters don't show up to the ground, So I'm not sure it's going to be a seller.
Speaker 4: I hope it is all right. We're talking about where did you fall asleep? Christian? I'm a sparky. I fell asleep in a roof other week, woke up around four point thirty pm. I guess actually warm and snugly up there with all that lagging and insulation. That's a perfect sort of hiding place. Oh that's a great idea, Anthony, Thank you very much. So we're looking for your stories today. Where have you fallen asleep? Nine four one four one oh four three?
Speaker 1: Sam?
Speaker 4: Here we go? Hello, yep, strong stime. Hello Sam.
Speaker 1: You're right?
Speaker 9: Hey mate?
Speaker 5: How you doing? You're talking?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, no, no're talking to you. That's Sam and Sam. Where did you fall asleep? Mate?
Speaker 5: I fell asleep walking the dog.
Speaker 4: How tired have you got to be? Where you can fall asleep walking the dog?
Speaker 1: I was jet lagged.
Speaker 5: It was immediately after a flight home from Africa.
Speaker 4: So what sort of midwalk like early in the water you fall asleep whilst walking?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, midwalk middle of the day, because Africa time, that was like three am kind of thing, and so drifting off while walking the dog, eyes eyes closed. And the thing that worked me up was the feeling of falling as as they might foot.
Speaker 10: Missed the ground.
Speaker 4: Wow, what did it hit?
Speaker 11: My head hit the ground?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean a lot of people get jet lagged. You know, you don't see like dog parks, but people just face planted down Green Africa time. All right, Sam, thanks you cal Let's go to Steve. Where have you fallen asleep? On nine four one four one three Steve?
Speaker 11: Good Bay guys. Yeah, I fell asleep on my surfboard while surfing at point at us.
Speaker 4: This is the new leader. That is an extreme sport, you know, surfing. I don't understand how the adrenaline, the fear, how he managed to fall asleep.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Well, it was a pretty warm day and the sets were pretty beverage coming through. They weren't consistent, so it was pretty warm. Started to decide to hop off the board to cool off a little bit and lay it across me board and I must have noted off because the next thing I know, there was a seal laying beside me cooard.
Speaker 4: Also sunbathing. That's great, Steve, thank you very much. You called well.
Speaker 2: Christian know Connall's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell show, ask you where have you fallen asleep? So amazing scenarios today, adele Christian. I used to be a red to nurse in an intensive care unit. Won't any morning. I asked for someone to look after my patient so I could go to tourter. I woke up to someone banging on the door to wake me up about twenty minutes later. Al I'm not surprised. You work really really long shifts. I get that Carissa fell asleep waiting for my kids at school pickup. I got there thirteen minutes early to get a car park, say spot fell us eat from the car out the front of the school. Woke up to heaps of parents and my kids around the car trying to get in the car, banging on it. It's a good look, my key, Good morning, Hey guys. Yeah, yeah, it sounds like you're at work already.
Speaker 5: Yeah I am, unfortunately, unfortunately, and what do you do?
Speaker 4: My key?
Speaker 5: I'm a plumber. I've read the estamata.
Speaker 4: Yeah, tapping away right now? Hard at work? What are you at someone's house right now or a building site?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm filling up at the server at the moment.
Speaker 3: Who's backing off the hammer in the background.
Speaker 5: It's just a fuel plump. But I'm guy as I fell asleep in am in the escavator breaking rock for a couple of minutes.
Speaker 4: Okay, very industrial, intense job. The vibrations, the noise. You have to wear like eargars, don't you.
Speaker 1: How do you?
Speaker 4: How do you force it doing that? Mikey?
Speaker 12: Well, I know it kind of like hypnotizes you after a while, so the constantly.
Speaker 4: Take your word for it, Mikey. All right, Mikey, it sounds like the cast foot up now put that pump back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, beautiful, Thanks guys.
Speaker 4: So is he actually calling us from the pump, which you're not allowed to do. You're not allowed to do. And it's not just calling radio station phoning, so it's just not be on the phone at all.
Speaker 1: Kim, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good Kim? So where did you fall asleep?
Speaker 1: On one of the many family trish?
Speaker 5: When I was very young. I sleeps on the top bank, and I rolled off the top banks, got my head wedged between the cupboard and the oven, and proceeded to.
Speaker 13: Fall asleep and until everybody wake me in the morning.
Speaker 4: This is amazing. What is it as well? Getting getting wasted is different between being trapped. Getting wedge means it's between two things, doesn't it. Perfect is the top bunk and the oven? You said you got waste between.
Speaker 1: No, I know.
Speaker 5: I fell off the top bunk and then got waged between the cabot and the ovens. It was on the bread level.
Speaker 4: So if you're falling off the top bunk, it feels like a dive move, isn't it. Where you were, like, you know, doing some sort of swan dive and then you get wasted. Is what holds you in place?
Speaker 3: And somehow fell into the kitchen?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the caravan side everything by Everything's possible.
Speaker 4: That's what they should have diving competitions where you dive into a caravan and buoying around like a bimball. All right, Kim, thank you very much. She cool.
Speaker 14: NOx have a great die.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Trevor, Good morning, Trevor.
Speaker 1: Hello Christian, Yes, Trevor, where.
Speaker 4: Did you get trapped, Trevor, No force.
Speaker 5: The I felt a sleep on the Superman ride Movie World in Queensland.
Speaker 4: Again, I don't understand how you can do that. Were you really tired or drunk?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 5: So I was sixteen years old at time, so I wasn't drunk yep. And it was during the Commonwealth Games here in Melbourne, so everyone in Queensland was still at school, so the theme parks were just empty, and the guys who were letting running the rides just let me and my brother go on to like over and over and over again and on like the tenth time. I was just that over the experience. I apparently passed out and didn't wake up to the end of the ride.
Speaker 4: Well, like Mikey earlier, with the hypnotic properties of the excavator, I guess you just got hypnotized going round and round and loop the loop.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, except the fact that the Whipping Man ride goes from zero to about one hundred and twenty kilometers an hour in about three seconds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think at the moment you're in the lead for I don't know how you fall to see such an extreme situation on the Superman ride.
Speaker 5: Just I Well, it was like literally the third theme past we had had in three days because we hit all four been Paks on that that kid. So it was just probably like over exhaustion of you know, but I've been you know, thrill seeking basically.
Speaker 4: It's our well known sort of side effect or thrill seeking. Is it that you actually fall asleep on one of those rides?
Speaker 5: But well, I don't know, Christian, have you ridden like over fifty five days?
Speaker 4: Right, you're throwing shade here, Trevor. You're quite right about out, No I haven't. Actually, I love the idea, you know, you can go and get those photos that show you mid ride and you're one everyone else when they died, you just got fast asleep. You're true.
Speaker 5: It's the best fight out of all the ones that I've got. It's literally is major against my brother, just like snoring my head off.
Speaker 4: I couldn't dream of getting one of those photos, Trevor. Trevor, thank you very much. She cool, have a good day.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Right now, we're looking for your funny business any spottings of weird, funny or unusual business names.
Speaker 1: Missions at barber shops called Jack the Clipper, Coffee Van or the Caffeinator.
Speaker 2: His title is the Angry Butcher and he pictures Pushbo.
Speaker 10: It's called the.
Speaker 7: Best little poor house and it is a dogger in its chop a weed.
Speaker 2: Another Guardian business Christian.
Speaker 14: O'connells Funny Business.
Speaker 4: I had a big old chat for an hour with the Angry Butcher on Friday night. What a legend, amazing man. All right. Some of our favorite ones Hall of famous from last week on our Funny Business Need the dough Bakery, John Crapper Plumbing only tanns. Do you remember that the tanning salon only tans no extras? Fat Boy trims the barber shop and I do love this one still one of our favorites. Russell in the Bush's hedging. At the moment, the gardening businesses are the best ones. I'm running away with us, all right. What have you got? Christine? Good morning, welcome to the show.
Speaker 7: Good morning, good morning to you.
Speaker 4: Thank Christine, Christine.
Speaker 1: What have you seen?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 8: When I was studying in the UK, I used to walk past the funeral called.
Speaker 1: Jolly Jolly's Funeral power. Jolly's power doesn't scan right, does it?
Speaker 4: The word there clangs with want jolly funeral director. How is anyone today?
Speaker 3: He's got red nose? He found makeup?
Speaker 1: Christine?
Speaker 14: You can imagine, yes I can.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Christine, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: You cool.
Speaker 4: Have a good day.
Speaker 1: Thank you too, Bye, Tony, Christian.
Speaker 4: Tony, what's your funny business? What have you seen?
Speaker 5: A fertilizer business just the outside of Gelong Court.
Speaker 1: Mister pooh.
Speaker 4: We we're getting a little bit of feedback there with I don't know if there's a walkie talk in the background or be us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sorry, it was the two way in the truck.
Speaker 4: If you go, what what did you see? It was a fertilizer business just.
Speaker 1: Outside, Yeah, called mister r pooh.
Speaker 4: Mister r pooh. Thank you very much, Tony. Have a good day, counting him counting him?
Speaker 15: Hi, how are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good counting?
Speaker 1: Are you well?
Speaker 15: Yeah? Done pretty well?
Speaker 4: Now what have you seen?
Speaker 15: So a few years ago when we're in San Francisco, we stayed on Greenwich Street and there's a laundromat on that same street and it's called Greenwich Clean Time.
Speaker 4: Greenwich Clean Time is really smart. Yeah, yep, Ghost Street, it's another way you went. Yep, that makes sense. It's a Hall of Fame. Glad he gave me that. Thank you very much.
Speaker 10: You.
Speaker 15: I have a good day, all right, you say, thanks by.
Speaker 4: Rex?
Speaker 1: Good eight.
Speaker 4: I'm good Rex. And what have you seen?
Speaker 16: There's a plumbers van in Geelong.
Speaker 13: These name's not that funny, but he's got a ripper of.
Speaker 1: A slogan written on it.
Speaker 5: It says, in our game, a flush boots a full house.
Speaker 4: That is a great slogan. Yeah, Rex, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: On a brighter No, you are listening to the Christian O Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 4: No One not to but three topics right now. Up first, any stories about being slipped a note back in the day. This is how we communicated with friends in class. One of my daughters last week, who I cannot name, but in trouble for passing around a note old school crying.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised it's still around. And now you've got text. They all got the laptops you can message people.
Speaker 4: I can only presume that her phone had been confiscated, because that's how they do it now, snaping each other. But yeah, been passed a note? So any stories about being slipped to note? That's what you call it, that's how you phrase being slipped to note.
Speaker 3: I got to teach her essentially blackmailed me once when I was slipping a note. So I was passing a note back and forth between a friend of girls at the school who I fancied and.
Speaker 4: A story a list like a hit list.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was a teenage boy. I wouldn't be the first person to make it wishless.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: She got hold of her and she's like, this is interesting, isn't it?
Speaker 4: And she was only in second place. She was fuming, I'm only in second What happened to hot time for teacher?
Speaker 3: She essentially said, helped me back after class and said like it would be a shame if your mom and dad would find out about this.
Speaker 4: That's awful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I was a good student, So what did you have to do? No, I was just she just said, like, you know, keep it good, none of this passing notes anymore. Be a good student. And I won't tell you how.
Speaker 4: I mom and embarrassing getting caught with a note like that. There's one thing, just like with the dumb jokers on you, but some kind of list. How many people on ten.
Speaker 3: Top ten like David let him and used to do David.
Speaker 4: Lehman didn't do top ten women later, all right, so strong start from Jackie Boy. Any stories about being slipped a note on nine four one four one O four three. This is a great story. This has come in Tom Hardy, a very powerful, intense actor. Obviously Bain venom if you're a big fan of Peaky Blind as well. He's a great actor, but squat solid unit. He's just one two trophies in a Brazilian jiu jitsu tournament in England in a sports center. It's not even in London. It's like right out beyond Birmingham. Whether the common games were two weeks ago. He's won two major trophies action in a jiu jitsu tournament today. We want to know. I don't know how many stories will get this. How have you ever played sport? So I actually it must be hard obviously to lose the jiu jitsu tournament, but actually been beaten by Tom Hardy, Bain, that's a story for the rest of your life. Has it been armbardo or an ankle pick? How he won is two fights? So we want to know how you played sport against someone famous? A list through to zlister.
Speaker 3: I played netple against friend of the show, Hamish McLaughlin.
Speaker 4: Oh humble bracktwull down at portsy was it?
Speaker 3: He was at Albert Park. I was only filling in with my team. I was filling in for a team and he on the other team wearing skins. What very seriously wow?
Speaker 4: And then the other one we got then. So it's being slipped to note playing sport against someone famous and getting wedged. We had a great story early about someone getting wedged. So many stories about getting wedged, all right, So being slipped to note sports against famous people and getting wedged.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: This morning three ways to call the show and share your stories. Have you ever played any kind of sport against a celebrity? Jack has just thrown shade of all this with an amazing story of baby netball with Hamish mcgonchlin. So a lovely guy. Wait, Hamish was in skins. This is an incredible story. A friend of mine has played five a side football with Gary Barlow of Take That who he happened to be often in London. If you want to have a five a side game and you haven't got one organized, you can just wander around. People are often looking for an extra player or two just to join in. And my friend had a court booked and they were a man down and Gary bar from one of the most famous boy bands in the world take that just said hey, do you need us to play? And they're all looking around going yeah, okay, And apparently how was good? Actually pretty good, very tough little defender. Yeah. So yeah, we're looking for stories about playing sport against celebrities, being slipped a note and getting wedged nine one four one oh four three.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Louise, Hi, how are you going?
Speaker 4: Oh good Louise. So what story have you got there? This is about passing a note.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we had a great way to pass notes. We would pass dictionary from desk to desk. Goes in an all girls school, and we pass the dictionary around and we'd write around the edges of the dictionary all the notes, and a lot of it was sort of saucy stuff about what happened on the weekend at parties. You know, who got with whose boyfriend and who got sloshed and really drunk and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: This is genius, like passing on like spies might have done in the Second World War.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think we were in lott of year ten and we were passing it round and no one never got caught.
Speaker 3: And me while the teacher thinks, these girls they always want to know the definitions of words. I'm so proud of the me.
Speaker 4: That's a prittiant one. Louise, thank you very much. Have a good day.
Speaker 7: No thanks by.
Speaker 4: Kevin's online he's played sport against.
Speaker 16: We're good, good, good good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 16: I was had a fight in the UK. It was more of a golf competition and Billardi and from the Goodies was there and I was actually doing a goalkeeper saying penalty shoot out and Belod he come up and took a couple of peries against me.
Speaker 4: Did you save any or did he stick them behind you?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 14: One.
Speaker 16: He didn't hit him very hard.
Speaker 4: But he's an old man. Old men when they're on TV doing that show. He didn't hit it very hard. Ninety two. Come on, old timer. Did you go into it.
Speaker 16: Probably seventy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah that is great. You've done a penalty shoot out and you gave him a sympathy.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Sho it was good fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kevin, the great guy.
Speaker 4: Nothing Kevin, thank you, have a good day mate. Yeah, I know you'll cut off quickly. Yeah, with the Australian carders. What you should do, Chrissy, Good morning.
Speaker 17: Good morning everyone?
Speaker 5: Now are you yes?
Speaker 4: Good? Good good?
Speaker 17: What do you have a story about a note?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 17: I was working in a bar in a footy club in my early thirties and I had two young boys, they were probably nearly twelve, and they were passing me notes across the bar and they were saying, dear Chrissy, will you go out with me? Love cooker, Dear Chrissy, I think you're a spunk, love cooker. Well Cooker and I now married. We've been married for twenty one years.
Speaker 4: Wait, you're not You're not married. It wasn't You didn't meet your husband when he was twelve, did you?
Speaker 17: No? No.
Speaker 1: One of the boys who wrote.
Speaker 4: Taking down the list that is not the phone that we're doing today, Christy.
Speaker 17: One of the boys who wrote the note was my is my stepson.
Speaker 9: Yeah, key, I knew nothing about the note.
Speaker 4: Barely legal is not on the phone is today? No?
Speaker 17: So my husband knew nothing about the notes.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: One are the boys.
Speaker 17: I'm trying to mention that.
Speaker 4: And again, just in case you went under a tunnel. One of the boys dats not a twelve year old asking Chrissy out and they're now married. Lovely story at the wedding party. I was twelve, Chrissy, Thank you very much your call. Okay, So we're still looking for stories about getting wedged, playing small against celebrities like Old Kevin and the Bloodie and being slipped a note.
Speaker 2: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: You know there's no pats on today's show. She's not well. Although one of you who was sitting yesterday is wondering whether that picture that Chris hung up on the wall using velcrow for non Patsy's head and that's why she's not today's show. No, Paul Patsy is not feeling very well at the moment. All right, So stories about being slipped a note, playing sport against someone famous and getting wedged. That's seeing Gordless show today and share your story.
Speaker 13: Hey Jen, good morning, Christian.
Speaker 4: All right, so you've played sport against someone famous.
Speaker 18: I did in high school. I used to be on the inter school school sports hockey team and I played against a girl called Mandy Rogers, which doesn't sound very interesting in itself, but she later moved to the US and became Portia to Rossie.
Speaker 4: Wow. Wow, that's a cool story.
Speaker 3: Should Rossi's name was Mandy Rogers. Such a.
Speaker 4: To say, yeah, I didn't know her origin stories is Mandy the movie? Her life story would be called Mandy.
Speaker 18: Yeah, just from Grove Belle aw it doesn't sound very nice.
Speaker 4: I'm sure about that. Too many words in that one. But we'll keep we'll keep workshopping this. Jen, thank you very much, she called mate. Thanks you calling the show.
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 1: By Loss, Hello.
Speaker 4: Hello Loss, Welcome to the show. So another story about playing sport against someone famous? Who's this?
Speaker 9: That's right? I wish it was me, but it's my housecance. So his favorite story to tell everybody is that when he was coming up through the juniors about fifteen years old, he played against Mark Siller pieces I'm better known as the scud that's right, and he almost beat him.
Speaker 4: No, wondering to tell the story.
Speaker 3: As that story gets more in the next few years, we will have beaten Mark.
Speaker 4: Phillips the fact almost.
Speaker 3: Listening and as he was shaking Mark's hand at the end, Mark said, you know what, You've spurred me on and inspired me to go all the way something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I'll thank you very much. Sure the story, Mark, good morning.
Speaker 14: Moyan Christian Moying, Jack, Mark.
Speaker 4: You'll never know the Fervord activity behind the scenes to try and get your story. So I saw your text coming about playing sport with this celebrity, and we asked Tom, our producer to try and get hold of you because I thought this one sounds amazing. And Jack, you overheard I producer mumbling.
Speaker 3: Yeah under his breath. He was going, come on, Mark, come on, Mark, because you went picking up your phone for a little bit.
Speaker 4: So now everyone, how good is this story? It's a great one. Mark off you go.
Speaker 14: Yeah, no, thanks guys. Yeah, sorry about not getting back to the middle of the school run and getting things ready in the morning. But I had I had the pleasure not playing against but played indoor soccer with the Macedonian marvel Peter Daykov.
Speaker 4: This is great that family. I mean, there are boys incredible year this year Lapies, that's amazing. And how did the team do?
Speaker 1: Did you win?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 14: We did until we managed to win.
Speaker 5: He's as good.
Speaker 14: With the round ball as he was with the oval ball. The daunting aspect of it was not only playing with him and sort of being in all but we attracted quite a crowd for that game.
Speaker 4: Yeah then actually yeah, but managed a load of people come to see that. All right, Mark, glad the whold of you? Thanks your story.
Speaker 5: Thanks guys, have a good one.
Speaker 1: Sabrina. Ah, good morning, Sabrina.
Speaker 4: I'm going for some reason, they've labeled you up in brackets twenty seven Sabrina labeled on our system. I don't know why, Sabrina. What's your story for us this morning? Mate?
Speaker 8: So, I was about seven and a half months pregnant. So I had the big belly, and I decided, in all my wisdom, I wanted to put some car seats covers over my car seat in my car to prevent them from getting steen from the baby. So I was trying to put them under the driver's seat and I couldn't reach. So I managed to wage myself in the footwell of the driver's seat. But then I got stuck and I couldn't get out. I couldn't I had the driver the steering wheel in front of me. I had the pedals to my left, the seat to my right. I was currently living with my mom at the time. She was in the house. She couldn't hear me screaming. My partner at the time was at work, so I had to just lie there and wait until my partner came home so he could try and get me out.
Speaker 4: To How humiliating that's awful. How long were you like that?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 8: It was maybe a good fifteen to twenty minutes.
Speaker 4: That's too long. Any second word, lying prostrate like that is too much for a lady.
Speaker 8: Oh, and I was getting I was getting claustrophobic as well, so I started panicking, and I was thinking if I I just forced myself out, But then I didn't want to squish my belly and started to go.
Speaker 4: Into early labor because you were seven and a half months.
Speaker 3: But at least if the baby, she'd be able to wriggle out, yes, side window exactly.
Speaker 8: So my partner came home and he just stood there looking at me, and he said, you could have waited till I got home to do that, And I said, well no, because I was bored and I wanted to do something.
Speaker 4: And you wanted to get retched. Sabrina. Sorry, I'm going to give you a pair of tickets. You can par tickets. Got a Village Cinemas gold class double pass.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 8: So much.
Speaker 4: All right, thanks Sabrina, Thanks well.
Speaker 2: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Time for you to give us a call and tell us a story that we'll wait. Jack and I say, wow. We actually had two wells last week on the show, Kate, who went on to become Cooler of the Week and pick up one thousand dollars with this amazing story.
Speaker 10: I was adopted when I was five weeks old as a baby. At forty years old, I tracked down my birth father and we got to chatting and realized that we had twenty years earlier, we had done a gig at the same pub on the same night and had absolutely no idea who each other was.
Speaker 4: It's a incredible story. Jason called in with this.
Speaker 16: I was twelve.
Speaker 12: We were watching a report on TV about an Australian penny that had sold for twenty million dollars because it was rare, and my dad said, hang on, I've got one of those, and so he went to his jar and sure enough he found one. The coin collection my dad had passed my sister and I don't think she has any idea that that coin's in there now.
Speaker 4: The other two three minutes that we had with him was Jack and I yelling at him. But speak to your.
Speaker 3: Sister to tell her you got twenty million dollars in.
Speaker 4: The jar in that there, John, He goes, yeah, I'll be nice, get ahold of some of the money. Speak to the sister where speak to your sister anonymously. All right, Scott's on the line. He's got a story for us to kick us off this morning. Good morning, Scott, Good morning. However we're going Scott, what's your story for us?
Speaker 13: Me and a friend were out scuba evant out of Rye in Port fill of Bay and getting some sculpts, and when we came up, the boat was gone. The anchor had pulled out, drifted away, and my mate had popped up early and he was been trying to swim to the boat where the boat was going quicker in the wind than you could catch it, so to swim back to shore, which was probably a chaos. So off shore and halfway back because I was splashing around like an idiot trying to swim to shore, and I got hit by a shark. Scuba tank lifted me out of the water, so luckily it hit me in a steel scuba tank and and didn't just lrip my legs and arms off. So yeah, a little bit scary.
Speaker 4: All of this. So the cave that you're swimming is that with all your full like breathing.
Speaker 13: Gear, Yes it was.
Speaker 4: You dropped the weight belt, yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, and me died back. I had, you know, a full bag of sculpts, which is a disappointed.
Speaker 4: Shut them away the shark, they're going distract it there.
Speaker 3: And then the way you said you got hip by a shark like you would say I got hip by car like it was a collision.
Speaker 13: Yeah, well it lifted me out of the water, so it's got to have been a decent size.
Speaker 4: But you've got one of the twenty k sort of oxygen tank on your back as well.
Speaker 13: Yeah pretty much. Yeah, big steel tank. So what had happened? I was, I was swimming rapidly back to shore, trying to get help because my friend who had been swimming to the boat try and get it, but the boat was going too fast away in the wind that there was a lot of distance between us, so I wanted to get help to get it back.
Speaker 4: He's a smart one. Yeah, he put that distance between it. You may scallops as well. I'll turn the barbie on.
Speaker 3: And so what did you do when you got back to shore? How did you go and rescue the boat?
Speaker 1: And you made well.
Speaker 13: I was waving in your arm. It's like you're invisible when you're just bobbing in the water. A few boats were going back to the boat ramp after their days fishing or whatever. And I'm waving my arm crazy toime because I'd made it more than halfway back and they couldn't see me, and I was like, how can you not see me? But there was another small boat coming, so I thought I'm not going to miss this one. So I swam out basically right in front of the boat, and as he went past, I banged my hand on the side of the boat. It was only a little boat.
Speaker 5: And the guys freaked out.
Speaker 13: He's like, what's that And he looked down and I'll go mate, help, you know, help, And this old.
Speaker 8: Fellow wanted to throw me a rope.
Speaker 13: I said, nah, he goes, I'll tell you the shore, I said, I need.
Speaker 4: It's like he's towing chum for the shark. A shark in the water.
Speaker 1: It was very scary down amazing.
Speaker 13: He We end up getting on the boat and were getting out to my mate and threw the rope to him too for some reason. But we end u getting all on the boat and then I got it, talked to him to take me out to the boat, and he just didn't realize there was nobody on the boat. He thought we must have been thrown off the boat or something rather to I didn't wants to get in the boat, but yeah, but we managed to get the boat back and everything, and I'd be in a safe day, but could have been catastrophic.
Speaker 4: It's a general maker say well, incredible store with prize. Scott, thank you very much for giving us a call and sharing that.
Speaker 1: Day.
Speaker 2: Jeers, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Your story is that might make us say wow, like Scott's incredible encounter there with a shark. Judy actually made Jack and I say wow. Earlier we were talking about weird places that you fell asleep. She used to work in the hospital, had a big night out, thought she'd go and find a quiet room in the hospital. She found a very very quiet side room in the hospital. When she woke up in the early hours with the sunlight coming through the blinds, she realized that there's been someone else in the room, asleep in a body bag, dead in this tiny little side room. This is an amazing story, Tom from Julie all right nine four one four one o four three. What's your story that might make us say? Wow, Bree, good morning, welcome to the show.
Speaker 7: Hello, how are you well?
Speaker 4: Good Brie, So you've got a story for us?
Speaker 7: We're all is okay. So my partner and I decided one weekend we were going to go camping, and we always got up to the Murray River and we were driving in to our camp foot we had my daughter was ten at the time. She was in the back seat, and it was winter and there was a bit of water on the road, which is normal. So he got out of the car and had a quick look and he thought, we can do this.
Speaker 17: We've got a fall drive.
Speaker 7: So he started to go in slowly, and then all of a sudden he decided, no, we're not going to try this after all, tried to back out and the car slid and we went completely underwater, fully submerged. The car filled up within ten seconds. I reckon and we had about an inch from between you know where we were and or the top of the water to the roof of the car.
Speaker 4: The stuff nightmare got your ten year old in the car, had.
Speaker 7: My ten year old in the back seat. So he went to try and get out. Window was open, luckily, because you know, if it was closed, all our windows were closed. The cupboard of air locks, so he wouldn't have been able to get out.
Speaker 4: You can't get the doors.
Speaker 7: Open, that's it. So he forced his door open, and then he went to try and get my daughter out and her door was locked, so her window was opened just the time a little bit.
Speaker 17: So he tried to.
Speaker 7: Pull her window out and he couldn't get it out, and then he realized the door was locked, so he unlocked her drawer. He put his arm through, got the door open, went to pull her out, and her seat belt was on, so then he had to put her back down under a seat belt. Tried to pull her out again and her dressing gown got caught, so then he had to put her back underwater, unhooked her dressing gown. He got her out and he threw her on the top of the car and he said, wait there, I'm going to go and get mum. In the meantime, I was trying to open my door and I couldn't get it open. And I've got I've got a spinal condition, so my left side doesn't work very well. And I was trying to electric window and I didn't think it was going down, but then I put my hand up the top to sort of push, and my hand went through, So I said, ah, the window's working. So I wound the window down. I managed to get myself out just as he was coming around to get me. He pushed me up on top of the car, and then we sat there while he tried to figure out because neither of us girls can swim, he tried to figure out how to get us out of the water and onto land, and he managed to. He took my daughter first, and then he took me across, and then we walked and walked and walked, and I was I'd filled up with water, so I was completely like vomiting and you know, really dig.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So we walked for about two kilometers and then we saw a light like it just a really faint light in the distance in the paddick, and he said, I'm going to go and have a look what missus. We'll see if there's anyone there. And then he come he come back out again. He said, get us, come in, Come in. We found this little shack. It had a bed, it had firewood, it had bottled water, blankets, story.
Speaker 4: Dim light in the distance, speed listening to this incredible story.
Speaker 7: Well it doesn't finish there.
Speaker 4: You make it to the paddock and you get some water.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well we didn't. We couldn't find matches, so and everything we owned was in the car. While we're at the car, my handbag floated away and he goes, oh, goes your handbag. I said, we need that. Your wallet's under the driver's seat, you know. So he had to swim out and get that. He nearly drowned doing that. Since when we closed.
Speaker 4: In that situation, I'm lucky everyone's that. I'm not going to get you about the tissues. We'll get you a new about the wallet. We're alve. Now we've got to get through the night and get So what did you do?
Speaker 7: Well, we'd slept in the shacks, so we'd sort of cuddled up together. We took all our clothes up because they were wet.
Speaker 4: You must have been just replaying what happened. You would have been so traumatized by it.
Speaker 7: I couldn't sleep. I was like every time I dozed off, I was dreaming about it. So in the morning, it was about probably five thirty, I reckon. I'm not sure. He found like a plastic tablecloth thing in there. So he put his wet clothes back on and wrapped up in this plastic tablecloth and just went walking. And there was a farmer driving down the road on his tractor.
Speaker 18: Is that.
Speaker 4: As a Meetshi Kate, you're staring up on you foot down?
Speaker 7: So yeah, So the farmer loaned him his mobile phone and he rang whatever phone number we could remember, you know, and a couple of his mates sort of rallied together and got a car trailer and they came up in a couple of four wheel drives and that we managed to get the car out.
Speaker 4: To say the only number you need is treble there rather than cover at four.
Speaker 7: It's funny because we had a police car drove straight past us in the morning while we're waiting for our friends, and we're waving and waving, and they just kept going. They went down the track where we'd gone in, and then they drove off again. And when we went to get the car, there was a sign on the trees that wasn't there the previous night, saying, you know, water over row like turned back.
Speaker 3: So even the police have seen the man in the plastic sheet and guns. It's an amazing story.
Speaker 4: It's incredible. Honestly, if you wonder why we're so quiet, we're just I think we're just trying to sort of process it all. It's an unbelievable story. You are genuinely all of you lucky to be alive.
Speaker 7: Oh, absolutely, absolutely we are. If it wasn't for him, there's no way ruld have made it.
Speaker 3: There's so many moments though. If it wasn't for even finding that shack after you're all completely.
Speaker 1: Soaked, Yeah, yeah, wow.
Speaker 7: Well, if we'd had to keep walking, you know, we sort of think Kasamia, I always.
Speaker 4: Worried about you out there in the bush the middle of nowhere, you would have gone into like shock. It could have been a really different story.
Speaker 7: Oh it was horrid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was horrid.
Speaker 7: So I took the next day off work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, go back a look a bit handbag.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, kept my daughter home. We went to the doctor and got checked out and everything, just to make sure, you know. But yeah, yeah, it was pretty traumatic.
Speaker 3: It's a really necessary warning as well about driving through floodwaters, because some people still don't know the dangers of doing that.
Speaker 8: No, that's right.
Speaker 7: And you know, my partner's been full driving for thirty odd years and has done massive water He's done Kpe York, so he's done some massive water crossing and he always gets out of the car beforehand and checks. He's very cautious. Yeah, and this was just you know, we couldn't see in the dark. It was nine thirty ten o'clock at dime, and the road had washed.
Speaker 4: Away and we couldn't try to read on it when it's that dark.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 17: That's it.
Speaker 4: Well Brown, we're lucky you all. You made it, and thank you so much to pick up the phone and sharing it with us. It's an incredible story. It almost feels a small thing to say that we'll send your bries, but thank you for sharing that. There's so much in that story. Thank you to ask what have you been up to the last couple of minutes. You're talking about a genuine near death experience. Will emptying the dish rusher or stacking it? What are you doing?
Speaker 7: Well, I've just turned up to work and I'm making my coffee for myself and book seconds from death.
Speaker 4: Got to get that coffee on the go. That's a good all right. Well, I'm glad you're okay, Bree, and thanks for giving us a call mate. You have a good day, enjoy that coffee.
Speaker 7: Thank you you too, Take care Bye.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Jack and I host our own Father's Day lunch in just under two weeks time. On Father's Day. You can be there. The last couple days since we announced we're doing this at Colonial Brewing Company in Port Melbourne, we've been saying kids only calling and when your dad spot down there with your family as well, from tomorrow grown up kids, So that means you basically grown up kids, the ones who've been forcing the kids to speak to us. You can call up from tomorrow. You can email because the obviously a lot of people want to come and join us. We've only got limited places, but you can come along. You just need to email tell us about your dad. You want to bring along grown up kids, This is your chance to email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com.
Speaker 3: Today we might as well let adults into the competition because we are just speaking to children who are essentially ventriloquist dolls for their parents trying to win the tickets.
Speaker 4: It's time to end that now, grown up kids, you can email us and we'll take your calls tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Christian Connell Show, Podcast.
Speaker 4: Time Wasted Today. This week is International Education Week, and on International Education Week, how do we marth it? On the Time Waster, We'll have good for your school bands. Who's on stage at school Fest? Who is it? Pabik at the school disco? Silver, Math Alica Alka. Then they get dinner.
Speaker 3: Ladies, Gold plus.
Speaker 4: Fleet would work, Mac Fleet would work.
Speaker 19: Max Silver Abacus, Silver plus Earth, Wind and Fire, Drill, bron and Kenny.
Speaker 4: Biology taking a lead about what Jack does we just put a name in front of something any biology?
Speaker 1: Jack?
Speaker 4: What have you got there? Oh? Sorry? One more hold monitor notes.
Speaker 3: Silver plus al right, what have you got the mapping pumpkins?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: No, can you get real silver in your bonnet? Silver pseudo economics, Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 4: Gold Major Blazer, The Major gets another mention on this show, Silver the Major Blazer.
Speaker 3: That one's also good because your mum would often buy you a bigger blazer so you can grow into a major Blazer.
Speaker 4: Still not growing into a gold from a silver, though.
Speaker 3: You got to wear those broad brim hats and Legionnaires caps because if it's if you don't, it's no hat, no coldplay.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, that was all of that was mangled, not just that listener ten minutes ago went, oh, you might not know this, Johnny Foreigner, but years ago you just have these hats. So that is bronze and you know it as well.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm delivered it right and you were familiar.
Speaker 17: With the no.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian o'connells show podcast Ty for.
Speaker 4: Jack Boast to mark your time waste Just today we're looking for your school bands. Preston show gets one hundred and fifty dollars to spend at chemist's warehouse and Father's Day. All right, Jack, you're ready to mark.
Speaker 3: Yes, And it only makes sense to change the marking system to A plus down to an F for failed.
Speaker 4: Very impressed men at homework B Can he keep it up? That's a big thing. Out takes an extra thought. That's why it's gonna be tell. And it's so near the end of the show. Who needs a flourish right now? Math test dummies.
Speaker 3: A plus?
Speaker 4: Well, zz top of the class. See fizz ed, Shearon fizz ed, Shearon b plus right, don't Chris humanities nature see yeah, new kids on the monkey bars. Yeah doesn't work, does it? But food fighters he instead of imagined dragons. Imagine doing your homework bad? Oh dear, that's from Robbie, who's eleven or six from school to.
Speaker 3: Fantastic work.
Speaker 19: Robbie well saved, not at all, pe Diddy, I want him being the sports teacher in this scenario too, pe did he with attle whistle runner his neck, red hot chili preppies?
Speaker 4: Hey, Pearl jamming for an exam B No talking heads A plus? What eld Simon can teenage dirt back? Not a band, crowded classroom? A report card results a CDC gold, that's very good? Oh you doing so well? Rage against the detention. If the tuck shot boys a school pet shot boys.
Speaker 3: Don't get it?
Speaker 4: If manic street teachers B plus, I'll take monkey bars all right? Who's best in show today, Jackie?
Speaker 3: Monkey Bars?
Speaker 4: Well, because you're right shocking shocking.
Speaker 1: Carl Ber.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Christian O Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Let's tell You about Tomorrow sh Today on tomorrow show. Then we'll have all your favorites. We'll have weekers going to fame. Also, we're going to get back into does your name relate to your job? Last week we had so many of these we have to go back to it. Just one of our favorites, Katie Kitchen, who actually does sell kitchens, Katie Kitchen, does your name relate to your job? And just been reading the amazing story about the Queen, I have to say, do you know the Queen?
Speaker 1: You know? We you know the Queen?
Speaker 4: A former chef of hers reckons that the Queen every day since she was a little toddler, has had jam sandwiches every single day of her life. What do you think you've had every single day of your life? I remember when I was a teenager, I tried to have a get before a street going was even the thing. I wanted to make it into adulthood and having a packet of chips every single day until it was a grown up. I thought that would be just be kicking goals to have a streak like that. I think I made it two weeks and just stopped.
Speaker 3: I would be close to go and vegjamine on toast every day really well, every single day. Yeah, I actually feel like it now.
Speaker 4: So when would you have it? Normally before in the morning when you.
Speaker 3: Wake up, Have it in the morning, have it in the afternoon as a snack twenty four seven snack, Have it as a late snack if you go into bed but you're still a bit hungry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, So what do you think you've had every single day? Are you like the Queen? And is your name related to your job? You can get in there early to the party. Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast