Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Podcast.
Speaker 2: Mildon's Gold one oh four point three Gold.
Speaker 3: The rest of the world.
Speaker 1: What goes on in this hour stays in this hour. Even the boss doesn't listen.
Speaker 4: Ladies, gentlemen, Welcome.
Speaker 1: To the Christian O'Connell for Breakfast Show. Good morning, it's Tuesday morning. It's to Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show. Go on one oh four point three. So great. Heather won it yesterday, mate, Heather. Yeah, Heather won it yesterday. She want a trip to Thailand. Heather won it.
Speaker 5: Again just writing what's left out?
Speaker 1: Heather won the trick she did to Thailand.
Speaker 4: Heather.
Speaker 1: You know that is one hundred percent Heather. Bloody love Heather. Heather. I called her Heather w on the trip. We all know Heather, don't we? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah that Heather. Yeah, yeah, here the Heather.
Speaker 1: Who's he going to be today? Huh? What collection of net letters will you be reading out tomorrow? And name form? It could be David, could be Ray, but it's Heather. Everyone tell your friends update Facebook. Heather won it yesterday. Great news, Pats, He's already alloyed. I am.
Speaker 5: You've gone fishing and you've succeeded today.
Speaker 1: Out of the radio stations do this where they give you a winner's name, the boss yesterday obviously rushing around them when they only give us half the name, and they do that thing where they let you know what suburb they're from as well. Heather from Cranbourne won the trip yesterday. So is it people listening and go that is great news. I could be the name read out tomorrow. I feel like you guys have lied to me. When I first moved in, I was wide about all the wild and dangerous animal in Australia, whether it's above you, beneath you, in the sea, anywhere. You'll said you don't need to worry about that. Not in Melbourne. You know that you've got to go hours out before you worry about anything like that. Yesterday I'm terrified when I read about a woman in Cranbourne who trod on a tiger snake in her bedroom.
Speaker 4: It's almost out in the outskirts though, I think Crambin is like, what.
Speaker 1: If I got up here on my computer screen Google.
Speaker 4: Maps how far away the snake is from the center of Elvis.
Speaker 1: Essentially I've got Google Maps up to see the studio to Cranbourne forty two minutes. That snake could be here climbing up these microphone cables and into my ears and nesting in there. Cramborne is really close. That's not out in the bush.
Speaker 4: I mean the fact there's a come inside that is a bit frightening.
Speaker 1: In her bedroom middle of the night. She's got up trod on something squishy, a tiger snake.
Speaker 4: I forget to tell you, guys, we found over the weekend doing our earth removal red backs. Three red backs.
Speaker 5: They're bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, really there. They didn't kill you anymore? Do they pat.
Speaker 1: Them? They stayed down with them and done some positive affirmation.
Speaker 5: My dad was was he.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he got a bit once and he was paralyzed for like a couple of weeks, but then came good.
Speaker 5: But here it was pretty crook.
Speaker 4: Paralleled.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he couldn't walk.
Speaker 1: And then just came good. Or did he have likes he had treatment?
Speaker 6: He had to have treatment. Yeah, mom thought, oh gosh, yeah, he's not going to get back to work.
Speaker 4: Don't do that thing.
Speaker 1: So are you guys starting to pack up down creep behind him, get out of the hat. Oh no, he's to start moving looking get back in from the car. It's the way your mom won You know, my mom was pretty right there for a while. Hey listen, I'm not saying we leave him or one of the sayings, just get ready in case it's sets in and it's permanent, because you know, we can't not sticking around carry any So I didn't we, like you get all this stuff in suburban locations.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, there was a snake in a Colin Straight bookshop about four or five years ago.
Speaker 1: Was it really? Sorry, dad joke?
Speaker 5: Snakes and letters?
Speaker 1: Really? Yeah, in the bookshop in the bookshop. Yeah. This is what Australians have to do is terrorize you at the animals. But now they're getting closer. Okay, so this morning, I want to know about wild and dangerous animals, but in your home, not out in the bush, okay, not walking, but in your home on nine four one four one oh four three, if you're finding red backs in your garden. And then this poor woman's treading on a tiger snake. Also, they were interviewing the snake catcher yesterday. He had some really handy advice. If you see a tiger snake. He actually said this right down the barrel of the camera. If you see a tiger snake, don't stand on it, all right, the best thing it is stamp on its head.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 1: So this morning, I want to know about dangerous animals in your house. After a woman in Cramborne over the weekend got out of a bedroom the night and trod on a tiger snake. You will warm me when I moved here that I didn't need to worry about any of this stuff. It's miles aways, hours away in the bush, but it's not rob Good morning, Oh.
Speaker 7: Good a Christian. We live out in the Yarrow Valley and I've got a house which is sort of in the in the bush, and there's an area under my house. There's a door, and I noticed it was open one morning, so I went down and I closed it, and then I went up into the house to make a cup of tea and I could hear this bang bang bang noise underneath me. So I went down and had opened the door and actually looked through the slabs first all before I opened the door, I thought it was a big dog. Turned out it was a kangaroo under the house. And I'm looking at it, and it's pouncing around on top of pots and bicycles and it's causing all sorts of mayhem down there. But I got a good picture of it on go pro go pro camera, so that was good.
Speaker 1: Please, if you got that, send it to us, sure they'll do well.
Speaker 4: Did it come out the door easily or said, like when you're trying to get a flyer or wasp out the house and you open the window but it just doesn't know where the window is and you're trying to point to it.
Speaker 7: Oh, Jackie, it was. We had to move all sorts of things out of there is to give it a clear passenger hurt on the way out, but it made its weir out eventually and then hopped around the garden for a while.
Speaker 1: Partly hopes it got them on the bike, so just took off. There's big old clown shoes. They look like they've got for feet, ringing the man as it goes past you. All right, Rob, have a good day, mate, thanks for calling him.
Speaker 7: Cheers again on this.
Speaker 1: Day mystery, on this day, All right, this morning, jack Boss, in change of on this day in mystery, what can you tell us about today?
Speaker 4: On this day in history. In two thousand and six, readers of Total Guitar magazine voted this as the greatest guitar solo of all time. Now, I don't want to make it so easy for people calling up and just give them the actual guitar solo. I've recre recreated with my mouth, and you have to tell me what it is.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 8: So listening to this, Wow, a little little little little will New Need Little Lenny?
Speaker 1: I reckon, this is the start of a new weekly fit creature. That is so what's what? This has been voted by Total Guitar becasine greatst riff.
Speaker 4: Ever, greatest guitar solo of all time.
Speaker 8: Wow, a Little Little Little Lily will New Need Little Lenny.
Speaker 1: Almost feels like two songs in there, Like it starts with one and goes into another one. It feels like it ends with this, the theme tune from Hill Street Blues to me.
Speaker 8: Wow, lit a Little Little Little Lily Will Need Little Lenny.
Speaker 1: All right, rock fans, give us a call now recognize the riff nine four one four one four three, give us a talk that your guesses.
Speaker 2: Next the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three on.
Speaker 1: This day Mystery, on this day. All right, Jack, what's the clues today for today's question? For honest day in Mystery.
Speaker 4: On March twenty six, two thousand and six, this guitar solo was voted the best of all time. This is me doing my rendition with my mouth. You have to identify the song.
Speaker 1: I reckon you give them birth here to brand new weekly feature Mouth Riffs.
Speaker 8: Weill Li Li Lily will Little.
Speaker 1: All right, so it's the greatest guitar solo ever. Yep, all right, let's go to Lion's take some guesses. It's going to morning him right now. Catherine, good morning.
Speaker 9: Good morning everyone here.
Speaker 1: You're doing Yeah, we're good? You will this morning? Yes?
Speaker 10: Great?
Speaker 11: Thanks, great, thank you.
Speaker 12: I don't don't know about Jack's mouth guitar, but I know the greatest guitar solo of all times? In Hotel California, Epic one, isn't it it is? I just saw it the other day live.
Speaker 11: It was awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what were they like?
Speaker 12: They were brilliant, phenomenal, best ever?
Speaker 13: Yeah, four times?
Speaker 1: Have you and you think that was the best ever? Is that incredible? How that it still works with the slightly tweaked lineup as well.
Speaker 12: It was even better than ever. God blessed Glenn Fry. But his son did feel big shoes.
Speaker 1: Ah, that's incredible. It is amazing how these rock stars now and their kids are coming through. Like Phil Collins when he was over with his son.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I saw that one too. Awesome. That big percussion piece that they did was fantastic.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, Well so Jack, is this the right answer?
Speaker 4: The certain pole that I'm talking about? They did not vote Hotel California as got no taste.
Speaker 1: You need to do your own pul Catherine, Okay, I do all right. Catherine's poel. Captain Dancy cooling and always love you to chat to take care mate. Bye bye, Brett's morning. Are you cooling it? From Cranbourne. That's right, Watch out mate, there's a plague of snakes out there. Stay alive, Brett.
Speaker 4: Keep the boots on, mate, I remember, Brent, don't step on them.
Speaker 1: I hate that the real tempers. What do you think the guitar solo is?
Speaker 14: Mate?
Speaker 15: With Jack's outstanding performance, I've got to get a sweetshold of mine.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 4: Oh it's a great guitar solo. That's not what I'm trying to do rather. Thank you for the compliment either way.
Speaker 1: Edith, No, sorry, he's in Edith now he's called Heath. Yes, this morning. You want to mate, Welcome to the show. What do you think the guitar solo is?
Speaker 16: I think it was a no perfect rendition of Stairway to Heaven's gonna level this, no perfect.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 4: What I'm he Stairway to Heaven voted the best guitar solo of all time in two thousand and six.
Speaker 1: Jimmy Page really is a genius. Now, what we've done is we've matched up Jack's effort along with Jimmy Page. This is Jack versus Jimmy Page. Let's have a listen to this. Okay, see if they do the thing faithfully.
Speaker 17: Well, little little bang, little little little looning, little little little looning.
Speaker 4: Little little will I kept going, we don't.
Speaker 1: Have to listen. I want to all right, I'm telling you now, signing off on a new weekly preacher. Okay. Sometimes it might be a drum solo okay, that you do with your mouth. Sometimes no, it's just you, just you. Once a week, a new one. Then it's either a guitar solo or a drum solo. Okay, all right, Jim or aged last year, we're giving her the Field Connors tickets with the in the tonight drum solo. All right, nice on, well done.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 1: Good mornings to Christian O'Connor Breakfast Show.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 1: Going to start a new weekly feature of them called the buzz List. I always love there's too much choice in the world. Everything's amazing. There's Netflix shows every single day now Appen trying to dip their tone into that water. There's Amazon Prime for so many TV shows and different channels now, the Stan SBS on demand, ABC iView. We're an overload. This is a golden age of great TV shows and movies and documentaries and books, and so hopefully this is going to be something where we try and wade through that with what we're into at the moment and also just as importantly, what you're into at the moment that you want to recommend and share as well. So here's what I'm into at the moment. Bob Murphy tipped me off to a brilliant Australian writer no longer around anymore crime and thriller writer called Peter Temple. You an't read any of his books.
Speaker 4: I've heard of him.
Speaker 1: Jack Irish book series, which is obviously a TV show with guy Piers and the character. Now so I'm midway through the first book. Absolutely brilliant. You'll already be up to speed with Pizza Temple. But I love the fact that it's all set here in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Oh so you see local w yes, so.
Speaker 1: For me is wide eyed Pommy. It's like ah fitz Roy Brunswick. Oh, I know that Roan. But the books are outstanding. I'm sure loads of you already read a lot of his books, but reading bad debts at the moment, very very funny sore. Over the weekend it won the award. I think it won the Oscar for Best Documentary Solo. Have you heard about this.
Speaker 4: Documentary free solo? Gee, I've heard. I want to say it. I'max. I don't know if it's still.
Speaker 1: Aren't tell you what. It's not quite the same in your front room, but it is. It's amazing documentary. Spad guy who does solo climbing and that means there's no rocks.
Speaker 4: No, there's no there's no equipment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there's also no rocks. It's not like he's got something like an outcrop or something to put a hand on. There's just like so any misplaced hand or foot or toe, he's going to go crashing to the ground. The film crew who make it aren't as good as this guy's aren't won the world's best and so they are in the documentary keep falling off the wall, terrified and then being terrified. Is you and I watching it's it's it's just as interesting because you watch this guy Alex who's the other star and anything, well, I'm never going to be like him. You see the nervous film crew, and I'm like you guys, But it's a fascinating documentary into a guy and why he likes doing that, why pushed himself out there. When the documentary for I think it's up on ice streamed on I think it was on iTunes, you can catch it now, but it's on quite a few of the other platforms as well. But solo really really good. The other thing is I took a lot about all the stuff that's on Netflix at the moment. We've been banging on for a couple of weeks about Ricky Gervas's brilliant show after Life. He was on the show Line from London on Friday. If you missed it, catch up with the interview he's on for about half an hour Life from London on the podcast wherever you listen to your podcast. But I saw a couple of weeks ago. It's a great thing made by some people here in Melbourne. It's a sitcom, but they're just short, little ten minute episodes. It's called the drop Off. And if you do the drop off and you've got kids, you know it's a hell of that. It's a sitcom about three or four parents who all have to do the drop off and it's just ten minutes. I think they're on the second season of it. It's on Facebook. I didn't really ze to put their own money into this. I really enjoyed it so much so that I put a tweet out about it a couple of weeks ago, and they asked me if I would interview them. They offered me some money because when I found out they put their own money into it. I didn't take any money, but I did go and interview them because I liked the show so much. It's called the drop off. You can find it on their Facebook page. I think it's the drop off on Facebook is where it's up there. So that's what I'm recommending it at the moment, Jack, what are you into.
Speaker 4: The free solo stuff? You reminded me of something that I've seen on YouTube cess with at the moment. So it's experts in their own field watching clips from movies and saying whether or not that would really happen. So the free solo climber, his name's Alex.
Speaker 1: Something, Alex Hand.
Speaker 4: He's one of the experts for rock climbing. So they sit him down. He watches, you know, the rock climbing scene from Mission Impossible.
Speaker 1: And the Mission Impossible scene with Cruise.
Speaker 4: And then he says, what he's doing there is real, Oh, you would never try and attempt that, that's you know.
Speaker 1: And the phone call goes and it goes, and he's trying to get hold of Nathan Hunt, and so he does all the way through. Like's the YouTube channel.
Speaker 4: I think it's part of Wird magazine, and but they make a video series on YouTube and the free Solo climber Alex doing the rock climbing one was great and then also an Accents. Expert goes through famous actors doing accents that aren't their own and saying whether or.
Speaker 1: Not Cruise One of the worst accents I've ever seen is the Irish accent by Tom Cruise in a town moving with nicolkin Wan called far and away, who was his coach to Urday Hurday would be a good Irish accent. It's shocking, but that sounds a great one. I'll dig that out. Yep.
Speaker 4: My next one is Seinfeld. I didn't realize it was on stand. I got stand for the Sasha Baron Cohen show Who Is America, And just flicking through the other day I noticed Seinfeld on there.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm waiting. I'm wading through the first season watching it again. Every single episode is crammed with amazing characters and jokes. So good. Yeah, it's like a time capsule when you open up and it's perfect. Yeah, it's really really good. I'm trying to My kids are still on the edge up whether they're going to go into the moment because they don't like Jerry. They find him a bit odd. Even though Kramer's the world, Jerry's the one they find on all Right, what are you into? The moment, let us know then give us a call. Nine one o four three would add to this week's buzz list.
Speaker 2: O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 1: We're asking this morning, what are you into at the moment? What do you enjoying at the moment. Laura's on the line, Come.
Speaker 11: On in, Laura, Hi, Kristin, Hi are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good, welcome to the show. And what are you into at the moment? What's it for you?
Speaker 18: Well?
Speaker 11: I just last night, I binge watched After Life with Ricky Gervai after listening to his interview last week and I hadn't heard about it when he was talking about it, but I was just interested in what he was saying and all of that. So I binge watched it last night and it was just awesome.
Speaker 1: Ah great, I'll let him know you loved it. I swapped emails with him yesterday and he's been getting so many nice comments. He doesn't do much in Australia and as he said, he's not even come out. He's never come out here, and I'm hoping that we can persuade him to come and do stand up when he's on his world torn it.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, yeah, I just love him. I think he's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't you think it worked?
Speaker 11: It was sad and it was funny, but it was just so real, like you know, he's just so honest, but yeah, because you can really relate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And isn't it nice to watch a TV show that just makes you feel a bit differently? And it's a surprising thing when the you know, the biggest TV show at the moment in this country is Married at First Sight, and you know, those shows are great in there for some people, but it's nice to see something which is a bit deeper but also really funny as well.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Well I really had no idea what it was going to be about. I was just interested in it after hearing him talk about it, so I did. I was kind of went in blind, not knowing what I was going to be watching. But oh it was just yeah, I really loved it. And I even got on Facebook and said, tell my friends, I said, you've got if you've got a Netflix, you're running.
Speaker 1: Your own bus list. This is great. This is why this feature, that's why we're doing the feature. Were stolen a few you live all right?
Speaker 19: No?
Speaker 1: Thanks? You cool?
Speaker 2: No worries all the Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 1: Holiday for a song. All right yesterday, well done Heather, she won the trip to go the Land of Smiles China. Today it's you and a family. It's a hopefully your own family, or take a random one. Just round them up with a big net. A family gets away to Philip Biland which includes four nights accommodation and you get spending cash as well. Watch the famous penguin bereat at sunset. Take the kids to Philipiland Wildlife Park. Get up close and personal with Australian native animals. Can you tell them reading from a script like Koala's Tasmanian Devils and Kangaroos.
Speaker 4: Tasmanian Devils in Philip Island? Yeah, I guess that.
Speaker 1: I thought they around trying to cash money off you and stuff like that, begging busking, go sight seeing along the beautiful Nobby's Boardwalk? Is that really called Nobby's Boardwalk?
Speaker 4: I was there last month?
Speaker 1: How is Nobby? Fun fact? It says here fun fact. The Hemsworth brothers grew up on Philip Island. That's the main fact. Isn't there is there a statue them through the ages five statues. Here's them as babies coming at the mumum's womb. Too much? Okay, anyway, here's the song you're listening out for today. Wam I'm your Man. Second time you hear this, I'm gold one I four point three, that's your chance to call in it will We played the game between now and five o'clock good Luck Holiday for a song the.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 1: So this is your winning song this morning. Wham, I'm your Man, Holiday for a song only on Gold one I four point three. Next time you hear this, play between now and five o'clock Colin, you can be winning today's holiday for a song now as a dog growing in myself, you know we spoil our dog. Okay, she gets a birthday present, she gets a Christmas present, right, my dear kids, Is there a bone wrapped in the No? No, no, Sometimes it's the old shoe. Really, yes, you know that that shoe they kind of like made out of all the pigs here shop. Oh, it makes your scowings you ever touch it.
Speaker 5: It's like hide or something, but.
Speaker 1: It's all sort of stitched. There's some cobbler at the end of his ship will cobble some mum. Those sort of height shoes for dogs to sort of nora on it. They stink as well. They it makes your house smell like a pet shop. What is that smell when you walk in a pet shop? Is it the tortoise poop? Something in a pet pet shop smell? No matter, even if they lick candles, you can't get do you know what? I woun't mind actually buying some scented candles that just put the room of a pet shop. It's straw and dunga.
Speaker 4: And food like.
Speaker 1: Pellets, pellets, dung straw. I don't know what the percentage would be. I'm not the person who makes candles anyway. Walk in my dog yesterday and I see a whole load of dogs around a dog that has clearly got a sash on. I believe the dog breed is called a samoid. It's one of these big, sort of beautiful looking dog. It's almost got a double double yep, completely white, completely white, beautiful looking thing. It's wearing a sash like a winner's sash. This one says birthday girl.
Speaker 5: Oh that's gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Now, I've got to be honest the first time, like idiots, and I go what it is cute? And I find myself being drawn over there by a tractor being sort of go oh does she? And then I see that she's having a birthday party. I love that there are ten other dogs all crowded around her, right, and my dog sort of goes and have a little sniff around, like, hey, what's going on here? Guyes? Oh, happy birthday they're having. They'd arranged it as a meetup six o'clock yesterday evening on Sandy Dog Beach as a birthday party for this dog that's got the sash on that says birthday kel. I've never seen anything like the scene, but I thought it was incredible. So this morning I want to know about if you spoil your pets. I mean, it's one thing to give them a little treat at Christmas and on their birthdays. They won't even understand that this is we think. I know it's a bonus bit of food. Do you mean that great big beast you've what you do? Spoil that dog? Presley?
Speaker 6: We he gets a voucher from Grandma and granddad every birthday from the local ice cream parlor for cash.
Speaker 1: One likes a voucher, not even a dog.
Speaker 6: When they do doggy ice cream and they put doggy like you know, schmackos in the top of it and you take them for a treat.
Speaker 1: And they are they have to sit up at the counter or table outside. Some more smokers in the top foot And now.
Speaker 6: Our obedience school has they put on like kids parties, but they're dog parties and they'll cater for groups.
Speaker 4: Of dogs jumping castles, that sort of face painting.
Speaker 1: When the when? When? So his mum came over Christmas first time in Australia. She couldn't believe obviously the heat over Christmas and a court on one day. Any sparkling water pouring in the dog bo What you're doing so hot that poor big dog? Sure water fine? How do we know? She don't wait to stuff costs spot Not even Elton John would do this. I'm gonna afford to give the dog while you're here sparkling water. She could get a taste as well. How do you know the dog wants They just want water, not sparkling water. So do you spoil your pets? Let me know This Morning nine one one four three.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 1: Do you spoil your pets? After this dogg I saw yesterday were in a pink sash having a birthday party down at Sandy Dog Beach and the sash around this dog said birthday girl, never say anything like amazing scenes. So do you spoil a lot of a lot of you?
Speaker 7: Do?
Speaker 1: Miss miss Miley brackets yes, after Miley Cyrus gets a cup of tea and Marie biscuits. There's some helen in fern tree Cully. That is a cat with that even know, don't that's a yes? You're right? No dog is called miss miss Miley a cup of tea and biscuits. Christian. My cat has a bowl of warm broth and roast chicken in it every morning. He's waiting for it. Now that sounds delicious. I don't mind that, Jamie, good morning, are you mind?
Speaker 12: Here?
Speaker 18: You going?
Speaker 1: I'm good? So you've got goats?
Speaker 18: Oh got sve goats?
Speaker 1: Right? And you raised these since they were little little kids?
Speaker 18: Yeah, little bottle babies.
Speaker 7: I get them lit And how do you swill them?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 18: They basically they live inside. They want to go to the toilet, they just knock on the door.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. I love about them just knocking on that. No, it's another two. I'm gonna be out there a while. It stop staring at me puts me off. Woman's anxiety.
Speaker 4: So they won't use their dog door, Jamie.
Speaker 1: No, they won't sit I bet get the older. If you're watching TV, will they just sit there sort of staring at the screen.
Speaker 18: They just chill in front of the TV, in front of the hooter.
Speaker 4: What kind of shows do they like?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What kind of what TV shows do they like?
Speaker 15: It?
Speaker 1: All lot animal shows of course to them.
Speaker 3: If there's other.
Speaker 18: Goats on the Showow and go start bleeding.
Speaker 1: James, great cold, thank you very much to call on the show. I have a good day. Say go hey. By the way, they've got names, he's got We're never going to know what, don't Cliff Hanger there? Eh? All right, we've got the news and sport coming next, and then we've got Melbourne's biggest radio phone in five to its tuesdays back.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 1: I am moving on from spoiled pets. However, I've just seen this coming and I cannot move on. Are German shepherds. Beautiful dogs love cappuccino, so we leave some in our cups and they sit drooling until we let them have it. There are babies, that's some ang Anga beautiful dogs of course, Melbourne German shepherd dogs words love cappuccino. My German shepg is crazy enough. It does not need to be caffeinated to get any more nuts. All right, time for this week's five till it Tuesday running five phone ins, I know, count them five phone ins at the same time as always the phone that we need for your stories. If there's any of these topics that grabs you and you think I've got sorry for that. Nine four one one four three best story we get the next hour or so on the show, give your chances a family past to go and see It's brilliant Disney on Ice. So so four of you go and see Disney on Ice. Here are the five topics today. After me having to go and look at a house after a couple of hours at the footy Saturday afternoon and agreeing to buy the house. Things you bought while under the influence. Purchased under the influence, many great and many great bad ideas are born. And now with online shopping, there needs to be breathalyzers on the Internet. I reckon after about nine o'clock in the evening on a Friday and Sunday night, you have to blow into a tube. If you know the limit, Internet shuts down. No good's gonna come from anything you buy or post on social media. Lock it up, all right? So things you bought one under the influence? Signs your mate's parents were rich. I see. My parents were not loaded at all, but my friends that are hung out with were. And it was when I was a teenager started to realize that my friend's mum and dad they were different. The house was different, everything they had was different. The real thing for me that was a sign was the fact that they didn't call it tea. We just said what's for tea? They called it dinner. What is Papa Papa? What is Jeffrey cooking up tonight for dinner? What is for dinner? Well, as we just said what's for tea, they also had something called dessert. At the end of it, I'm going to go around to a mate's house once and I got cleared the table after the pizza we had with his mom and dad, and they went, oh, we'll just bring out the dessert and I was rare, what's that? Then they came out with like a pudding. I've never seen such scenes. Incredible stuff. So what of the signs that you knew your mate's parents are loaded? What did you wag school for? I never did this. I was an awe of the people that would just suddenly just take a day off school, going and do something that I hang around the shop in free seinct. I was like, Wow, you are my hero. Even now when I read about that in the newspaper, I'm like another hero. I could never do. I help my kids doing it. But those kids that just decided going off and go and do something. So what did you wag school for? Also another topic today? Have you got anything for this? What have you faked or forged? Do we all do that with the underage drinking id fakeries and forgeries? What have you done? What have you faked or forged? And last today, over my dead body, what are you not allowed in your house? Pass? His husband, Chris, has not allowed any of his beautiful, beautiful Elvis memorabilia. It's it's not turkey. It's a faulting king of rock and roll, the king of entertainment. Elvis should be unkept, not kept in trunks.
Speaker 5: In a trunk in the garage. Very belongs.
Speaker 1: No. No one puts Elvis baby in the corner. All right, then those your topics this morning. The number is nine four one four, one oh four three, nine four one four one oh four three Things you bought one under the influence signs your mate's parents were rich. What did you wag school for fakes and forgeries? And you're not allowed that in this house? What have you got for us? Nine four one four one o four three. We'll go to lines next.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell breakfast show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 1: Every week you made this work five top of two stain. Basically, you're sticking two fingers up to the pinheads that run all the other boring bland mainstream Villina radio stations that always tell their breakfast shows. You can only ever run one phone in at the same time. You can't run any more than one one thought per link. Five topics running every single Tuesday on five topic Tuesday we're looking for things. You've bought one under the influence signs that your mate's parents were rich. What did you wag school for? What if your fate or forge? And over my dead body? What are you not allowed in your own house? Nine? One four three? Adam, good morning?
Speaker 20: How are you Christian?
Speaker 1: I'm good buddy. Welcome to five till it Tuesday. You're got first this morning? What have you got for us? Mate?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 20: My partner I wanted a dice and vacuum handheld, so I jumped online after a bottle of wine and we bought one. Then yeah, the next day I looked at the bill and realized that I bought three of them.
Speaker 1: Somehow do you know what? This is actually easy to do. I bought three ironing boards drunk once and they when they turned up, I was like, oh, I didn't order three of them. The guides showed me the receipt. I went online. Yeah I did, and then then I saw the time of order one seventeen am. We're doing shopping online for rining boards at that time. That's incredible.
Speaker 20: We got a good discount, but sadly we had to return to them.
Speaker 1: Adam, thank you, com I have a Good day, Jesse, Good morning, and Jesse, welcome to five to Tuesday. What have you got for a smoep morning, Christian?
Speaker 21: I'm doing over my dead body. What I'm not allowed in my own house?
Speaker 15: It's actually my dad.
Speaker 21: He won't allow my girlfriend to sleep in my house, in our.
Speaker 1: House, right, if you don't mind me saying this, you're clearly an adult, grown up man.
Speaker 21: Yeah, I'm twenty five years old.
Speaker 22: Mate?
Speaker 1: Is she dad? Who is this guy?
Speaker 21: I think the funniest part is who's allowed us to sleep in the car in the driveway and at ten on the front lawn but not allowed in the bedroom?
Speaker 22: Now?
Speaker 1: Now, what's the reasoning for this? Is it? Why?
Speaker 21: I honestly couldn't tell you. May if I knew, I'd try and sort the problem out.
Speaker 4: But there is absolutely know how many times have you slept in the driveway?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 21: Ah, a couple, a couple in the car. It wasn't the comfiest thing. But set up the laptop made like a little drive in this type situation.
Speaker 1: So your dad would rather so he doesn't mind you sleeping together as but he preferred it's out the front of the house. Who everyone could see in the car.
Speaker 3: They pretty much.
Speaker 1: Well, do you know what your dad sounds amazing? What's his name?
Speaker 21: John?
Speaker 1: John? Could you reckon? We could ever get on the show one day to talk about this. I'm fascinating to know what the thinking is.
Speaker 3: I'll see if I can.
Speaker 1: Good luck, right, Jesse, thanks for letting us know about that. That's amazing, Thank you. Thanks Christian all right, kid the Coles Coming nine four one four one o four three The Christian Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three. Sometimes you hear stories on this show that stay with me. I still remember them from last year, Uncome Out Give and the guard that kept being arrested because he was the spitting image of a master criminal that kept escaping from police customy four times he was arrested, uncome out, an innocent man and then who just happened the misfortunate of looking like a criminal who kept escaping from the police.
Speaker 4: And the police then gave him a special letter to give to other officers he tried to arrest him to say, no, I look like a criminal, but I am not.
Speaker 1: I'm not a criminal, which is a classic criminal scam. I guess, isn't it. Checking the breast pocket you'll find there's a letter there. So I've got another one about what you're not allowed in your own home? Of the caller Jesse, whose Dan won't this k Jesse is twenty five? Is Dan won't let Jesse have his own girlfriend in the house despite the fact his son's twenty five. They can sleep out in the car and the trifay. Someone's texting in during the At the end of the call, Jesse, maybe that's your dad's way of time to move out. That's genius. I'll have to remember that one. Briani, Good morning.
Speaker 13: Good morning, Brianie.
Speaker 1: We're calling him from heaven the other side.
Speaker 13: I've enough north of Kilmore, I've got that reception.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I accidentally fell on I think I fell on the echo button. Let'll just give you some reform, Brianie.
Speaker 13: I'm calling regards the purchases under the influence.
Speaker 1: Oh great, what have you done? What did you buy?
Speaker 13: My fiance bought the house directly across the road from his parents drunk, Yes.
Speaker 1: Did he not realize? Did he not realize it was the location where it was across the road?
Speaker 13: I realized he thought it was a good idea. He rang me, turned up home and went, oh my god, the house across the road from mum and dads sasal, I think I'll buy it, and hung up on me while I was.
Speaker 23: Disputing other and that was a good idea, and.
Speaker 13: Rang me back and said they accepted his offer, and did.
Speaker 1: You have to move into the place opposite his mum and dad?
Speaker 22: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why would you do that?
Speaker 23: I didn't really get to say that.
Speaker 13: It was in riding before I had a chance to do anything about it.
Speaker 1: Is be honest with me, right? Is he a real mummies boy? You know those guys sometimes?
Speaker 13: Oh god, this house is in camera. So when that was the forwards between Melbourne and Cambra. And when I'm not there, his mom washes his sheets.
Speaker 1: And you should not be washing your seats when you were grown at that ends when you're about thirteen you hit puberty as well. But that's why it's like that?
Speaker 4: Is it like everybody? Raymond Briani and mom and dadd are just dropping in all the time, plutting themselves in time.
Speaker 13: And she, my mother in law, actually looks like Marie.
Speaker 1: So much going on here, so much, Briany, another great call, Thank you very much, your star, Thank you. It's good to down. Good morning Dale, Yeah, good morning Christian team.
Speaker 21: I've got an under the influence story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're getting quite a few of these, and one hundred percent of them I've done my men. What's your one? Dell?
Speaker 15: So I've missed out on going to the adult event and I was just looking online and found a Terminator life size scale statue which I happened to have bought.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's one thing. It was over was about two weeks ago. If you can't go to the event, why not buy a life sized statue of him and bring it to you? Where was in the land room? Can I ask how much it was?
Speaker 3: Well, it was half price five grand?
Speaker 1: What time? What time in the twenty five o'clock did you buy, big Arnold?
Speaker 15: I believe it to be about two thirty five am.
Speaker 1: No good, We've got no business online shopping for witching out. We've got to see a photo of this beautiful statue. Where is it in your home?
Speaker 7: In my lund room?
Speaker 4: Do you regret it?
Speaker 1: Well, no, actually does, but describe exactly where it is in the lounge room. Is he next to the TV, by your settee or couch?
Speaker 15: It's directly next to my wife's chair.
Speaker 1: So what she has to sit there and there's a great big Arnold sort of towering over her. Correct, Yes, and how is and he's dressed as tomba.
Speaker 15: Yes, correct, I'll tell.
Speaker 1: You it's a great thing to ward off burger Is. You don't need an alarm or anything like that. People just trying to get in that and might go back up terminate it lives inw We need a photo of this amazing monument to Arnie. Okay, okay, that I can do all right, thanks, I have a good day, thanks to cool and we got the news and spot on the way where you could keep the course coming after eight four one four one o four three.
Speaker 2: The Christian who Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 1: We're doing five to bit Tuesday. Let's take some more of your calls. You're in a role today, some of the best ones you've done in a while.
Speaker 16: Debbie, good morning, good morning, Hello, Patsy, Jack and Christian to go back to the front because Patsy often gets left out.
Speaker 1: A girl after my aunt one puts Patsy in the corner. We try, but she just that kid at junior school than the old It was that bity one and every cass she's that one. Hey, Debbie, which topic cooling in about this morning? Mate?
Speaker 23: Mine? Mine's about faking. But it's not so much what I faked, it's what I faked it for. When I was I was a child of the sixties, and in the sixties you only got block cheese. You never got sliced cheese. That was only in catered businesses. So I faked. I faked a hearing test.
Speaker 18: So I could go to hospital and have a cheese damwich.
Speaker 1: This is incredible. You faked the need for a hearing test. You can go to hospital.
Speaker 19: No, no, no.
Speaker 23: I had bad ears and I used to go to a specialist where you'd have the headphones on and you'd stay when you heard the sound. Yeah, and I could hear it, but I was pretending I didn't so I could go to hospital to get a cheese sandwich.
Speaker 1: But who doesn't love a cheese sandwich.
Speaker 23: I used to because with the slice cheese you could suck it between the slices of bread, you see.
Speaker 14: So I wanted the fakes.
Speaker 12: I wanted the cheese sandwich.
Speaker 1: So there's something about just the the innocent pleasure of that slice process cheese. Isn't that.
Speaker 23: When you're five at six?
Speaker 19: It is?
Speaker 1: I don't know about went forty five. I had some yesterday. It's not still the same allure for me. Debbie. That's a great call. Thank you very much, but have a good day now. It's bye bye, Jenny, Good morning, Good morning, Hey Jenny, welcome to the show. Which one are you calling in about this morning?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 9: Colin, how you knew your friends were very well off?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and what's it for you?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 9: I grew up in a council else and they on they're on, which was very different to me in the eighties. So they also all had squash memberships and used to go and play, and I thought that was rock star.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, you see squash. They had to be part of a squash club like tennis clubs. It's for the elite, isn't it.
Speaker 9: Who played squash in the eighties?
Speaker 1: The rich?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not a ghetto sport, is it?
Speaker 16: All right?
Speaker 1: Jenny? Thank you very much. You call me jeers. Guys, We thank you you. Dusty ah, how are you? I'm good. Welcome to the show, Dusty. Wish one are you coming in about? Mate?
Speaker 18: The wagging school.
Speaker 14: I waged school when I was a teacher.
Speaker 18: Never as a student, because I was a good student, but as a preacher I school.
Speaker 1: And what did you go and do?
Speaker 14: I'm like, well, my bit of mate night, our wives bought us. I tied to whitt World. I've in Queensland, yep. And rather than fight the crowds on the weekend or or or in the school holidays, we decided to go throughout the middle of the week so we could have actually have a good time without having to line up. So we decided to wag school for the day. He was a cabinet maker. I was a teacher, So I left my class there for the day and had the day off and had a great time.
Speaker 1: This is incredible. Why not waging school? Shouldn't this be for the pupils? Should be the teachers as well? Literally, what do you do? Did you say you won't very well? Did you chuck? Is sicky? What did you do?
Speaker 22: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Yeah, basically did I ring up in the morning? I said I can't come the problem was. But the problem was I turned up the next day and I was burnt like a.
Speaker 1: Radiation.
Speaker 18: Yeah that's exactly right. Yeah, it's the effects of the of the sickness and the medication.
Speaker 1: All right, Dusty, thank you very much and cool. So yeah, sixteen minutes past eight Gold one four point three. Five to it you say, if you've got any stories for us? At nine four one four, one oh four three.
Speaker 2: The Christian who conn will breakfast show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 1: Last the calls, then on five to Tuesday. Let's try now, Jan, Now, let's but jer now through hopefully I'm pronounced that the right way you now? Am I getting your name right? Mate?
Speaker 22: That's correct?
Speaker 1: Good? Okayjan? Now what's your story for us this morning?
Speaker 10: Well, my partner had the house and I've only just recently moved in.
Speaker 22: And he he has idea that's stuffed and mounted on a wall plark, and he wants to bring it home and put.
Speaker 1: It above the bed, above the bed, above the bed. Yeah, why would you want such a thing above the bed. It's not exactly you know, romance inducing exactly.
Speaker 10: And I've just gone no, I don't want it above the bed.
Speaker 3: It's fair enough.
Speaker 10: It can go out in the land or in a family room where I can't see it. But it has scary eyes and things.
Speaker 1: And also what is it about stuffed animals. They've got that glass I follows you around even is he stuffed animals? They're creepy looking things.
Speaker 10: Oh they are, definitely, And I'm just gone, you guys on, what about if I put it out in the man cave? We're gone. No, I'm still gonna look at it.
Speaker 1: That's where that belongs in his cubby or his man cave, not above the bed. That's creepy.
Speaker 10: Yeah, definitely not about the bed. Not a mood change on that one.
Speaker 1: However, I might. I might. We've got to do our wills at the moment, and I might insist that actually that I'm stuffed at a taxidermist cople goo, good old glassy eyes in there and just start still hanging around. And if your.
Speaker 4: Family won't have you, I'm sure the station would like kick him. Any who's that?
Speaker 1: That's the dead pommy didn't work out. We haven't killed the stuff. As a warning to other pummies. All right, don't you have a good day.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 1: My wife and I got into an argument yesterday. She assigned me a task. This is what it is in a relationship, isn't it. You have to work as almost like you're running a business. And I've got the tasks I'm assigned are take the bins out, keeping on the light bulbs, keeping on the fire. It's more like a groundsman. It's rare. Yeah, that's it. It's more kind of that kind of stuff like that. Can you mend that bin? Check the car with few It's very very and that's it's best. I'm happy with that, okay. But a couple of weeks ago, we've got friends flying over from England next week and they're going to be with us in two weeks and a lot of pressure on you to make sure they have a nice time. And my wife said, look, why don't we go on a wineryes tour of Mornington Peninsula. This is your kind of thing. Can you sort out where we go, sort lunch out everything. And then she worked out yesterday and I said, she said, please tell me you've done it or haven't. You've got somewhere because it's only two weeks time. It's a day before your birthday, so this is your thing that you want to do. You've got somewhere. Went. We've had a really busy couple of weeks. Absolutely went Bazars. You do one thing you promised me. It was written down. Where do you write down where? I don't know post it note that the day during the show, and you know that the Jack broke it or something. Bloody Jack. So I need some out I was supposed to have saw this that one out. I'm really the doghouse. I need recommendations. I've been to Montauto. That's the only winery I've been out to. Out to Morning Too, which was beautiful, lovely pizza restaurant there, and you got all the finance sculpture. That was great. I need wineries if you're going to recommend, because there's so many, and I went online last night and they're all all great reviews. They're all fantastic because they are it's a maining out there Mornington Peninsula. But if you were going to recommend three or four and somewhere for lunch, what would you recommend?
Speaker 4: I know I have been out there. I can't remember the name Red.
Speaker 1: Jack is my normal go to cultural advisor Red or something?
Speaker 4: It is there one that'd for my wife.
Speaker 1: Now go don't worry, Jack's I'm to go to Red or something. It's out there. We just drive around for the day.
Speaker 4: Is red Hill a location?
Speaker 1: Getting Red Hills a location? Isn't it red Hills?
Speaker 5: Red Hill's beautiful?
Speaker 4: Well, go to Red Hill Winery.
Speaker 1: Just start walking around the winery. It's great here. Please can you help me out, peraps if you've got any recommendation.
Speaker 5: No, I was gonna say red Hill as well.
Speaker 1: Great guys.
Speaker 6: Okay, you know what though, it's easter, so you need to book like this week or you're going to miss out.
Speaker 4: Chop, don't throw.
Speaker 1: Me under the show, all right? Help me out here? Nine four one one oh four three? Where do I have to go? Do you know anything about mysterious red or something?
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell breakfast show Melbourne's Gold one four point three?
Speaker 1: So I need to advise. What wineries would you recommend? Must go to one? So many to choose from, too many to choose from. But if you could just recommend three or four and summer for lunch, I'd be so grateful. Morning to Pinincia. I am desperate. I'm supposed to have sort this out a couple of weeks ago, so David, before my birthday. We've got friends going on from England. I am in a spot here. I have tried to book a couple of places in a panic. Yesterday evening all booked up.
Speaker 4: Why do you have to go to so many? Can you spend the whole day at one and just enjoy it?
Speaker 1: Because there are different regions and the you know it's this wine people know, Jack, You know that tear might be different of a one sided road because the wind or the acidity of the soil, and so you know what a north west facing slope is different from the bottom of the slope, and so that's what you already got a sample.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, there's plenty of people that sound like that calling in now.
Speaker 1: So you sound like that snob. Well, Bob Murphy's just texted me right now, good morning, Bobby boy tigerlant Winery. We got married there. I've seen that place online. That looks beautiful. It looks stunning there, right. Do you think that Bob, Bob's a goingd of guy that would have learned the ukulele for the wedding. I can see it now. I bet you did, Bob. I bet you learned the ukulele and did a little twinkly song. I bet you. He did. I'll bet you said yes. It was not the ukulele, some other beautiful thing like Mandlin or a loot on that something nice. I did have a look there, but they don't take any bookings. And this is for groups of ten. There's four of us, although if Bob wants to give them a call, save Bob Murphy's coming and then I turn and go, Yeah, he's just running a bit late. Anyway, Can I order right now and start drinking? Bob's still running late. I'm there five years later, Bob, he's just getting out of his carna. But I need to go charge it to his account as well. All right, then let's get some tips. Sandro, good morning, good morning. Where should I go? Mate? Firstly, love your show, Thank you very much. That's very kunderstand.
Speaker 15: Yeah. I live in Oliver's Hill, which is about just twenty minutes up the road from the winery. So my two suggestions for you Foxies. Absolutely fantastic, laid back atmosphere on the deck out the back, great food, good wine or morning sun. Friends of mine own the winery, go there for Lanchard's absolutely sensational.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of people say Foxy's hangout is I must go on. That's one of the real stories. Now said another one. Right, you've got to tell me this. It's a thing in Melbourne. You know you can't book anywhere.
Speaker 15: Well, yeah, there have been a group of either usually adle team to book.
Speaker 1: So it would happen if what would happen if I'm asking for a friend? What would happen if a friend lied and said there was like eight or twelve and then turned up or I don't know what happens.
Speaker 15: I've never never been in that situation.
Speaker 1: So I couldn't tell you. Okay, well I'm just ask you for a friend. I would never do such a thing because it's lying and it's not fair. But anyway, thanks to tip mate, I appreciate that.
Speaker 15: My pleasure.
Speaker 1: All right, you're you're listening to ye FM. Let's put it through Simon. Now, good morning, Simon, good morning.
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good, Simon? Then excite me. Where should I be going as well? So Foxy's hangout? What do you say?
Speaker 3: Well, Foxes is awesome, but living on the peninsula, I get this asked a lot. I would say for a great one tasting experience, christ than the state. They are one of the Pioneers of the Peninsula for lunch. I would say we're here at Jackalope for Wow Factor. Port Phillip of State. The building and the view is sensational.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Port Phillips State, because a Port Leo as well. Do you prefer the other one? You think Port?
Speaker 3: I look Port Phillips for purely for the architecture and the view. Like I said, for Wow Factor.
Speaker 1: That I love this. We're talking architecture, we're talking wine, we're talking Tahwa. Move over, ABC. You've raised the IQ of the show, Simon with this one phone call.
Speaker 21: Thank you, You're welcome.
Speaker 1: All right, we got here. Natalie. Come morning, Natalie, Good morning.
Speaker 23: How are you?
Speaker 1: I tell you what? This is great? I'm one of my favorite things in the world, red wine in heaven. Natalie. Where do you think I need to go?
Speaker 9: I highly recommend Point Leo State.
Speaker 1: Listen. I'm on the website right now. I'm just trying to book it for lunch on April the sixth. It is booked, you know, is booked out. It's booked. I can't get in.
Speaker 18: Oh no, that's that's why.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I need A generous listener who's booked it, who can give up their you win holiday for a song. It's thirteen degrees. You could be there in the cold, Natalie, thanks you two.
Speaker 23: That's okay, all right.
Speaker 1: No one's sort of given any more detailer one you recommended read Something.
Speaker 4: Read Something. Yeah, it is. It's down there, down there.
Speaker 1: Yet no one people who live there. I don't know any about this mysterious read something. Michael, Good morning.
Speaker 19: Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 1: How are you? I'm good, Michael. How can you help me this morning?
Speaker 19: I'd like to recommend to you poul Pero Winery now j O L p E.
Speaker 1: Trying to book it last night. Michael. It's all booked up, obviously, a lot of these are. You've got to get in there early.
Speaker 19: We just turned up on unannounced and they found a little place for us on the decking overlooking the vineyards, the grape, the grape vines. It was beautiful and they've got great local beers as well as wine's not your thing.
Speaker 1: So you can just rock up there.
Speaker 19: Well, I don't know how big your party's going to be. My wife and I we just we just pulled in and yeah, they accommodate very friendly stuff and great local wines and like I said, beers and tiders as well. You know, I really enjoyed it. And it's a great little location.
Speaker 1: People rave about that place, they do.
Speaker 19: Well, and we never heard of it and we just stumbled across it. And I think I know what Jack's read. One is too that he's looking for what he probably gets into the end top of the red Nose.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think quite right, it's that. Mike, all right, cool, thanks you cool po alight para, thank you very much. Tell you one thing. Our listeners love their wine. This is good.
Speaker 4: I found something for you in Frankston Dan Murphy's end of an Emberheen Highway.
Speaker 1: Don't laugh, he encourages him.
Speaker 2: The Christian who Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 1: Last minute changed. So this mornings that work time waste when you get a phone call and a guy who tells you he's got not one, not two, not three, but five pet goats and they live indoors the house, trained so much so that they the hoo's knock on the door when they want to go outside of the toilet, and they watch TV with him. Goat TV? What TV shows? What is pet gohats be watching? How I met your goat.
Speaker 4: It's a silly one today.
Speaker 1: Goat of Thrones, go t CSI the investigate unextlayed murders of goats? Whose goat is it? Anyway? Call the mid Goat. I'm proud of that. I'm sorry. Call the mid Goat is a great piece of work. I go home proud today. They had another great day at the office. All right, what have you got? Beauty in the goat?
Speaker 4: Murder?
Speaker 1: She goat murder, She goats great. The female goat detective is also an author murdery goat.
Speaker 4: So you interrupted s one that needed a performer. Sorry, the Bachelor, that's plus goal.
Speaker 1: No do they I don't think they do.
Speaker 5: They don't they gloat? A goat gloat?
Speaker 4: Does it?
Speaker 1: You do?
Speaker 5: A sort of I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't like look at my hands. I don't like the twenty eighteen winners of the Grand Final? How does it gloat like?
Speaker 19: That?
Speaker 1: Is what dry heaving? What's happend to the show? Listen, let's go back to talking about wine. We're a lot of very outmarket listeners and now they're all turning off out there. The Crittendon a state when the pioneers of the region, you can't go from Pioneers of the Peninsula that goat. I'm going to get in tagan now and they give him my name. Oh, I'm so sorry. Are you the guy doing the goat pressures? No, we don't want you here, They goat, you're here, good jack, all right, send us yours then oh four seven five O three one oh four three oh four seven five O three one o four to three. What TV shows would to goat watch? Because what TV shows were to goat watch? Goat TV?
Speaker 2: The First and O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 1: Three poison A nothing but a good time. If you're looking for a good time between six and ten am, give me a lot with your friends on Gone one O four point three. Now you found us. You know where we are. We're just about to go on Mark. Today's that word time waste, which is what TV shows would a goat watch. There is some kind of reason for this, but it's a real loose one. We had a great caller earlier from a guy who has pet Goat's got five of them and they all sent on the couch watched TV with him. But Patses came in. All of a tizzy about goats.
Speaker 5: I hate goats.
Speaker 6: I was bucked by a goat when I was eight. Once you pronounced that again, bucked with a bill.
Speaker 1: It's a very different story. I'm not sure you want How long have you worked it? Ready? We can't have that.
Speaker 5: Come into a cinema near you.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 6: And we were lockting mushrooms I think at the time, and they had a pack of goats as pets, and for some reason this particular goat took a set on me and like.
Speaker 1: Rear it up like a horny goat.
Speaker 6: Yes, it had big horns and picked me up off the ground.
Speaker 5: It was horrific. Picture, Yes, with what from behind?
Speaker 1: Come on?
Speaker 3: He did?
Speaker 1: I swear with his horns?
Speaker 5: With his horns this thing did?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, go tould me big boned or something.
Speaker 8: Off the ground.
Speaker 4: Did you get airborne?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 5: It was terrible. Nearly pierced my backside. It's terrible.
Speaker 1: All right? You ready to mark today's goat TV show?
Speaker 4: Ready?
Speaker 1: The farmer wants to go.
Speaker 4: That's a perfect one. Gold plus married at first goat, silver plus.
Speaker 1: Muzza weldne queer eye for the goat guys. That's one of the Peninsula listeners still with us. Home and the Goat they put brackets hit Home and away.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you, sivil plus.
Speaker 1: Erin who sent that also emailed me the same one. She's very proud of that. Well done, Erin. I'm a celebrity. Goat me out of here gold Sa bring to the teenage Goat gold, are just a new goat.
Speaker 4: Gold plus Mark.
Speaker 1: And Bentley, well done, top Goat so the top Gear silver, the Goat Wife, I guess instead of the Good.
Speaker 4: Wife silvil plus go to the Vampires player Civil plus plus.
Speaker 1: Dancing with the Goats Gold, Monty pine Thing's Flying Goat Silver, the Love Goat Gold, the hand Goat's Tail. I think we reached the end. Reached the end of it. Now it's out stain ads.
Speaker 2: Welcome the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: We've got a tip for both of you.
Speaker 1: How do you another winery? Is it? Cat face dog Man? That's no?
Speaker 4: Biankle finally texted me it was called green Olive in Red Hill, so where I was going with colors was correct, Green and red green olive in Red Hill. Good luck if you go there next weekend. Why good luck that we said it was good.
Speaker 1: I got a recommendation of that good luck.
Speaker 4: This one needs to do with takeaway. How do you order take away at the moment merge. Start merging your takeaways to get the best from both worlds. I'll give you an example. I love getting a burger from this place, Huckster Burger. The chips are okay, love the chips from Lord of the Friars. So get the burger from Hucksterburger, then go. That was not really down the road. It's quite a few blocks away to the Lord of the fries Another detail.
Speaker 1: I know radio is the of the mine, but we don't need it cram with. He's just going to build minecraft finish for us.
Speaker 4: I did it again yesterday, got some sushi that I liked, some nagiri and felt like some.
Speaker 1: Chips were they are they around the corner over the bridge getting bigger jack craft.
Speaker 4: Pair that with some chips from a poro. They did quite good.
Speaker 1: Chips were having the chips some Lord of the Fries.
Speaker 4: Well, I was in South Melbourne.
Speaker 1: They don't have a lot of crazy question, sorry, I asked, No, I wouldn't do this. Tell you what I don't seem to have the available spare time to start picking chips some one person and meal from another. You just wanted, like that's it, we're yes.
Speaker 5: No, we've done that, Jack, have you yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Tell me what Friday.
Speaker 6: Night, Audrey wanted pizza. Seven year old want a pizza for dinner, so we ordered her pizza on Uber eight and we had Mexican.
Speaker 1: Yes, see that I've done. Ruby wanted Mexican. Saturday I wanted to curry, so we both had the two separate things. It's like a little rate. Who's going to get there first? I don't know, but actually picking something from another, they're mixing it with another. Would you do that? That shows some one and they pair it with.
Speaker 5: Ah, I would best of both worlds.
Speaker 4: Because you can't say sushi is a perfect example. You can't get fries at a sushi place, so you have your force.
Speaker 1: You had no choice. Concludes today's first world problem. That and the wine. We've reached peak first world problems today.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell breakfast show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three, Well.
Speaker 1: That concludes our business today. I am now off to try a load of restaurants that are all going to say we're funny books. But thank you very much for all your wine recommendations. But you're going to try them, well call them?
Speaker 4: Oh I thought you could.
Speaker 16: Win.
Speaker 4: You're going to go to in a week.
Speaker 1: Kids, I'm not going to be home for the rest of this week. I need to go and try all the wineries and more than timber work out which one I will be going to my winery. I'm not going to be around this week, Chyler. Today's show is Don't throw Me and of the show. We're back tomorrow morning. Good luck. If you're going to try on win today's holiday for a song, wham, I'm your man. Next time you heit up between now and five, that's your chance to call in and we will speak to you tomorrow morning. Thanks for listening The
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three