Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 2: Podcast Christian O'Connell's show, So send her a good, good vibe. Tonight at six o'clock Lifting for Glory Our Cheryl seventy eight years of age. She's going for a new world record. I feel she's going to smash it. Eighty five kilogram a deadlift of power. If there's an amazing effort, What a inspiration. She's given so much the show with the Shandon Hahn's story and now being a three time hopefully full time. Later on Today, world Champion Jack has a chilling story.
Speaker 3: An email got sent to the Hamish and Any podcast and they asked if we wanted to do anything with it on the show, and I said, you know what, not really, because this is email from a guy called Zach who's never contacted the show. I've never met, and for no reason, he's sending a photo of his foot and it has Jack Post tattooed on it.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: The only explanation he gave was, I'm really keen to one day show Jack my tattoo that I got for some unknown reason. I love the show, but I thought they're getting Hamish and Andy tattooed seeing Cliche while I was a few deep in Thailand. So Jacket is that's it?
Speaker 2: So I said to Jack, do you want to try and get hold of this guy to bring him in on the show.
Speaker 4: I think we should.
Speaker 2: I think we should surprise you, lovely surprised to come face to face with.
Speaker 3: I would be scared if even a friend or family member got my name tatooed, let alone a complete stranger.
Speaker 4: It's a lot.
Speaker 2: It's a lot, isn't it for someone to get your name or anyone's name inked on them permanently on their foot.
Speaker 4: It's always there, and.
Speaker 5: Every time I look and I get an icky feeling about it.
Speaker 2: It's not just that, it's like you think about you know. So he's an Australian, right, so you're going to see that foot a lot?
Speaker 4: Aren't you in thongs during the summers here and.
Speaker 2: Souff that people are going to go, oh you Jack Post, No do you know him? No, you're a fan of his gay kind of No matter how many beers you've had, it still doesn't make it right.
Speaker 3: The only reason I would want to talk to him maybe you guys talked to him and I won't be in the studio is just to find out how much he regretted it the next day. If he was a few drinks deep in Thailand and he woke up and he thought, what have I done? Why have I got this random person's name on my foot?
Speaker 4: I wonder if he's ever thought, you know, you see these TV shows?
Speaker 2: Don't you like tattoo makeovers where they can twist it into something else?
Speaker 3: Ye, make it into anything. A snake and a sword? Oh beautiful that. I think the jack Post is actually better. Oh yeah, for sure, upgrades.
Speaker 4: That's a snake too.
Speaker 2: Why do you have a snake and a Sword's powerful?
Speaker 5: Have you got the words? Jack Post?
Speaker 2: Mortant questions to know? All right, so today we want to hear stories. Have you got something like this a regrettable tattoo? You've also got the swallows?
Speaker 5: I don't regret my tattoo.
Speaker 4: You should do.
Speaker 5: I'm true that in as a thirty five year old, I wouldn't go in today.
Speaker 4: They're wopping like that. He's gonna go, what the hell sit down there? Tell me this.
Speaker 3: Said, I actually have two tatoes. I got the swallows, and then I've got a tattoo from the Hamshan Andy days when we're in a band called Cool Boys in the front man small tattoo on my ribs. So it's me Hamish and.
Speaker 4: But that's a great memento, a big part of your life. I get that.
Speaker 3: Banker said, isn't it crazy that you've got hamsh and Andy tattoo on you?
Speaker 5: But not me and Gordy?
Speaker 3: And I said, I said, do you guys want to be the swallows? And I can get your name underneath the two birds right down?
Speaker 2: She said, no, no, they need their own bespoke one. Maybe Gordy's the snake and Beancha is the sword of your life?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: So have you got a regrettable tattoo? Not like Chack Post? Sorry correction, he's proud of those. I just thought maybe, but no no awareness there.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell show podcast Estion.
Speaker 2: I've been listening to these show since the last hour. I heard Patsy talking about to Chris the Wherby love God breaking grain Aunt Lotti and so she's trusting Jack Post to put great Aunt Lotti together again. Christian, I saw the video of I put on that bin sticker. He is not the man to be trusted with great Unt lottyl in KOI roll. You're right, he's a good question. All right, we're talking about regrettable tattoos. Good morning to Debbie, I and Christian. I have my daughter's name, my grandkids' names, and my own date and birth tattooed.
Speaker 4: Oh dayton birth.
Speaker 5: What do you need your own daily?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we get it.
Speaker 2: You're here, all right, we don't need Wait, if you've got a best before date, now, might try and estimate mine as a reminder.
Speaker 4: Time is precious. Debbie goes on to say I would never get a partner or husband tattooed on me because husbands and even wives can come and go, but your kids are always your kids. You should put that in the tattoo as well.
Speaker 2: That is chilly wow Wie, that is the spirit old dob Debbie.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go to Gary here. We're talking about regrettable tattoos. Good morning Gary, Good morning guys. How are we go on this morning? And welcome?
Speaker 2: Welcome to the show, Gary, So Gary tell us the story. Then what's your regrettable tattoo?
Speaker 6: Mate?
Speaker 1: Okay, this is probably going to get a lot of Richmond supporters. Backs up. I have a Richmond tattoo of the emblem of Battalion the years that web one the premierships, and it's going to be a regrettable one for me because I'm a Tasmanian and once the Tasmanian team comes in twenty twenty eight, I am regretting having this tattoo now, which I'll be covering up.
Speaker 4: Wow, big wow.
Speaker 3: But perfect timing as well, because Richmond now at the bottom of the ladder. Is it really about Tasbania mind you?
Speaker 4: The same with the D's. I don't have a D tattoo.
Speaker 5: Let's all go for Tasmania.
Speaker 4: Sure, I've got some Tasmanian blood in me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, that's the true if I'm a Tasmanian. And yeah, once I come in, I'm.
Speaker 4: So can you check? Can you Can I do anything with the tiger? Yeah, Tasmanian Tigers. Tigersh devil.
Speaker 1: I was thinking now saying here, maybe I better just put I bury for the Tasmanian Tigers. But now I'll cover it up and put something else on there.
Speaker 4: Lovely, All right, Gary, thanks you kill.
Speaker 1: Have a good day you two guys.
Speaker 4: Me good and good morning.
Speaker 2: Guy.
Speaker 4: I tell you that we're go so what's your regrettable tap?
Speaker 6: In my early twenties on a scorfi, so I decided to get a scorpion, which ended up like a lobster, and he held looks like a reddish, bluish, blackish blob anyway, No.
Speaker 4: People keep going, that's nice.
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 6: I see it on their face before they asked the question, and they're like, oh, okay, so what's that. I'm like, yeah, okay, cool, I get it. It's a lobster.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's lovely, all right, Megan the lobster. Thanks for calling you, mate, Thank you.
Speaker 6: You have a great day and you probably.
Speaker 4: A pies fan. Let's go to Frank hig Frank. Yeah, we're going Frank, what's the regrettable tattoo?
Speaker 1: Well, for my ten year anniversary, I got my wash Naine.
Speaker 4: Tody, I mean a love heart beautiful, and.
Speaker 1: Not long after that, Marge No, and I ended up marrying someone with the same name.
Speaker 4: I would.
Speaker 2: That name you want to get in my heart now? I mean on this tattoo, you have to the same name. It's a deal breaker.
Speaker 5: When you're making you a Tinder profile has to be called Samanta.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but she won't too fond of it, No, I bet so.
Speaker 1: I ended up getting it covered up with a big dragon on it.
Speaker 4: What is it? The dragon is to go to cover up?
Speaker 2: Now, whenever I see anyone with a dragon tattoo and what's underneath that?
Speaker 5: What do you hide?
Speaker 1: I think they would cover it up a little so.
Speaker 4: Big, all right? And does it do it? Does it look good? Yeah?
Speaker 1: It looks all right?
Speaker 4: Look so what is it?
Speaker 6: Is?
Speaker 2: A dragon now appearing around the sort of tattoo and with a poor over your ex wife's name.
Speaker 1: It's the whole, the whole love hard sorts completely disappeared into the body of the the dragon.
Speaker 4: Shape shifted dragon lovely. All right, Frank, thanks you killed me.
Speaker 1: No worries. Christian Connell's Show podcast