Speaker 1: I Heeart podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app. Got anything good? Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast now. Because I started wondering why this company stores the bread that we get every two weeks in the fridge, I didn't know. Everyone listens to the show is onto this. None of us had any idea. Panny, does it last longer? And the best place it where it never goes steal is everyone has it in their freezer.
Speaker 1: Adds another thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: You get it straight out the freezer, a slice of two, whatever you want, you put it straight the toast. It adds another thirty seconds, but it won't ever go steale.
Speaker 3: Now my concern is if I'm taking a frozen piece of bread into the toaster, is that gonna make it soggy? Though on the inside going from cold frozen to hot.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have thought so. No, no, because you've got that intense heat there. Okay with the heat wise.
Speaker 4: The grills things, but you've got to be careful of freezer burn as well. Because I put stuff in the freezer and forget it's there. And then by the time you remember to cook it, it's got that freezer taste about it. Well, it gets that, you know, that flavor from the freezer.
Speaker 2: No, I call it freezer burn.
Speaker 1: No, I've never heard that freezer my life. Right through the thing. It's permeating around your cranium right now.
Speaker 4: Is you get freezer burn?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, small thing, big joy.
Speaker 2: My four year old daughter running up to me all excited when I get home.
Speaker 1: I remember those years.
Speaker 2: They're there for about three three more you've got then they don't do it anymore and they eventually walk away out the door and never come to good morning.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the question.
Speaker 4: Small, I'd say that's a big thing. Big joy.
Speaker 2: Keeps it way longer. Don't even throw it out straight into the toaster. Okay, we freeze our bread. Never have stale bread does take an a thirty seconds, thank you.
Speaker 3: What if you have like those loaves that aren't pre cut, you get an artisan loaf?
Speaker 1: Oh god, yeah, you go get an ice pick or sourdough. Sourdough's rock hard. Anyway, I'm not freeze in that. I'm bringing that in. I've just had an email.
Speaker 2: By the way, I'm saying how I found out that the company provides bread and Ralliams has told me we only get it every two weeks because we work for a tight world radio stage. So I said, it's now in my in my diary on my phone. I've said it as a weekly thing on a Sunday in Block Cap get Team sourdough and jam.
Speaker 1: I'm very well.
Speaker 2: A very kind listener, William Not, Christian, I can get you bread. I own a bakery in North Melbourne. How about this. I'm happy to drop off some Team bread tomorrow, sour though freshly baked, hours before the show starts. William is happy to drop in a couple of croissants, some nice Danish and a couple of pasties as well.
Speaker 1: Christian, this is something you'd like.
Speaker 2: Me to do, William Not. Yes, yes, yes, yes, that's very kind. Yeah, maybe I could put in a weekly order with William Not. That's living well, isn't it? We get fresh coming in on Monday. The muffin Man's been.
Speaker 1: Do you know that? Do you remember that song? Do you know the muffin Man?
Speaker 2: Muffin Man is a song is.
Speaker 1: When people let me pat their dogs?
Speaker 4: Oh oh yes, I love that? Are you supposed to ask yes, right, and hold your hand out for them to have a bit of a sniff.
Speaker 2: You should always ask because some dogs don't like it. Yeah, I always ask as well. I'll tell you what. It's also beautiful. It's the smell of a top of a dog's head.
Speaker 1: Yes, you love the top of heads. And that's just gonna sound weird. I am not going around.
Speaker 2: I am not going around with We've had enough with old Grazer.
Speaker 1: We can't have Christian.
Speaker 3: There's a baby Christian, guys, I need Yeah.
Speaker 1: That and the talk about labrador's head. Let me at it and you're, oh, yeah, the smile of a shampoo. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just had a message from my mum right now. She's live in the UK. She's watching Springsteen in Liverpool. Oh, first time, first time, right, first time Bruce Springsteen.
Speaker 1: He's ever played Liverpool. She's there.
Speaker 2: So it's Wednesday night on Thursday, monthing. So she's there right now, and he's he's doing are over a three hour epic show at Liverpool Stadium, a Field Stadium, and he's over the moon because it's the first time he's ever played down in Liverpool. Christian this week, my small thing, big joy. It's cold enough to start using my hot water bottle. I love my hot water bottle. That's from Sadie. Uh, this has come from Shane Christian.
Speaker 1: You're right.
Speaker 2: What is it about wives not letting their husbands have white bread?
Speaker 1: But my wife went away last weekend. The first thing I did is went she local. That's the joy for me.
Speaker 2: As soon as I like white bread, I'm not allowed to have that at home. But at work, old beady, I can't see here living my best life chomping on cheap o' white green. Good morning, team, small thing, big joy. This is going to sound disgusting, but my three year old used to sit on my lap and fat. The thing that would bring me the joy is a little giggle after she does it. It's the cutest thing. Each to her own, each topsip heads.
Speaker 1: Let me at that labrador's head.
Speaker 2: Guys, can you arrange one day just to have as many labradors as you can get to the station so I could walk a line of labradors sniff in their heads. I actually think you know that a cat goes crazy with catting it put his legs up in the ear. That is what would happen to me. I'd short circuit, I'd faint with joy. Christian, my small thing, big joy is sitting in the country, listening to the birds, enjoying a cup of tea while doing the crosswords.
Speaker 1: Kind of that sounds absolutely blissful. Christian O'Connell show on Podcast