Speaker 1: People do some weird ship it should in young people, inhaling the gas from cooking canisters known as names to get high.
Speaker 2: Some of the things more since than others.
Speaker 3: I've done everything for you my career on hold, I couldn't been anything if I'd had the talent.
Speaker 2: Brace yourself for observations. You didn't ask for his leadership. I think he's one of the greatest leaders we've ever had. Well good, just a couple of Mitchel. One of us be mich and the other Mitchell. Just to make things easier.
Speaker 3: Your Mitch, I only call you Mitchell when you're being annoying.
Speaker 2: You always call me Mitchell. Oh no, he is Michtulie and Mitchell Koob. Thank you. How are we all?
Speaker 3: I'm pretty Boddy goody, I'm very well. Groundskeeper, Jenna our third wheels here. It's per usual. Hi, not for much longer, possibly, Jenny. You must be thrilled with all the COVID restrictions easing in New South Wales. At least all the gyms are reopening, which means Zomba, your precious Zomber is back in action.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's not the same with just ten people.
Speaker 3: How many people are usually in your Zomba classes, because in my mind I picture a class of ten or so.
Speaker 4: No, I like thirty to forty.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, how many classes per week?
Speaker 4: It depends. I used to go twice a week.
Speaker 3: But there's multiple classes a week. It's not like it's jam packed because there's only one a week.
Speaker 4: No, No, there's like four.
Speaker 2: Led by what one cult leader? Are there two?
Speaker 4: There's two?
Speaker 3: What is zomba for those who don't know, I didn't realize this. This community was so alive and well.
Speaker 4: Oh it is very much alive. Zoomber is dancing Spanish style.
Speaker 3: Spanish dancing hooked me. It was a very it was a very big hype and what would you say two thousand and like probably even Yeah.
Speaker 2: My mom was like, you know what, fuck it, I'm going to try. I'm going to try zoomba that she just never got around to doing it.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I started after all that, so I started these died.
Speaker 2: So you are a loyal OG fan, Yes, but people don't go there to learn how to dance. No, no, yeah, you're allowed to be on co it's just so weirdier old adults dancing in a room ount of time, sweating.
Speaker 3: That's mean, you've got to you've got to burn calorie somehow. No, you're not quite familiar with that lesson. But no, I I need to let you know that you're meant to.
Speaker 2: I got an email back from my gym and they're like, Hi, Mitch, great news the gym is reopening. And I'm like, this should go straight to the jump. I'm not going back. Like your membership is now back, you're going to start paying again, So I'm gonna have to cancel it. I don't know to get out of that.
Speaker 3: I don't have the heart to tell them, because they're probably going to have a lot of a decline in revenue anyway, with people not being there for what months?
Speaker 2: Oh god, and I already used an awful excuse to go in the last time. I said there was a death in the family. Oh my god, I'm not going to be able to come for the foreseeable future. You know what, will wave off fees, even the fee for the dongle you keep it. You have to pay eighty dollars with that fucking dongle.
Speaker 3: What dongle?
Speaker 2: Oh the dongle? Where am I? Oh the past to get in, They're like, all right, you've signed up three months free. We just need a holding fee of nine dollars for your pitch dongle. I don't know, Like, yeah, I'm sorry. Yeah, you can't get in the building a mount it. I had to pay ninety bucks for a dongle. Yeah, that's a scam. I just sneak in with someone when they go in.
Speaker 3: Oh, don't do that. Oh my god, because me and my housemates, sorry my housemaid night. We sometimes go to the gym together. And if he opens the door with his pass and I walk in behind him, he gets a phone call from security at the gym, being like you let in someone, they have to scam their own pass. It feels so unnatural letting him in, and then we have to wait for the door to close, and then I then buzz myself in. But it's all for formalities. And I once let my friend in because I was meeting for lunch and I wasn't quite done at the gym. I let her in. I was like, just sit on the couch in the ac on. Oh did I get blasted?
Speaker 2: Really? Are they're always watching? It's my big brother, Yeah, it actually is.
Speaker 3: It's twenty four to seven surveillance because it's a gym. I don't trust everyone in there at night, but yeah, I think it's a fair policy to call people and be like, don't let anyone, whether they're a member or not, behind you when you go through the door.
Speaker 2: Jeez, making Zomba soundbody good, Jenna, there's no knocks watching you twenty four to seven. I might join anyway.
Speaker 3: I'm looking forward to all the studios and Gimm's being back open again. I could do with it.
Speaker 2: This might be your last show and we are kicking it off with the bang or celebrating last week with your birthday. This week is your final show, potentially this final show.
Speaker 3: Quick question, whatever happened to bloody producer Alex that intern that you're brought in here to alf Jenna, I don't know.
Speaker 2: She in turns on my show for two weeks and she hasn't shown up.
Speaker 3: That was back in episode twenty eight, right, yeah, twenty eight. We peered them against each other. She did one Jane's job, but has not turned up exactly.
Speaker 2: She hasn't shown up, She hasn't messaged me, and she hasn't come to my Kiss night show either.
Speaker 3: Okay, maybe we should be taking on a duty of care.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, maybe.
Speaker 3: Actually, anyway, if it was me, you'd be like, who cares.
Speaker 2: We'd probably be the one that killed you. Yeah, we are back this week with now I don't want to say too much, but it's a challenge, mitche I've come up with and I'm going to put you on the spot. I know you don't like doing these things, and normally you're the one putting me in the awkward position.
Speaker 3: No. You see, you're someone who when you're put on the spot, you can that's really actually where you thrive best. Whereas I like to be prepared and organized, and you know, I don't like being put in scenarios where I'm left feeling awkward, like you know, prank calls and whatever. And there's been a couple of times on this show where you've said to me, oh, I've got a segment planned for you, but I'm not going to tell you what it is. And sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. One time you made me interview someone and I had no idea who they were when I was talking to them, Harry Cholsey. That actually did quite well in the end. But then there also was that time that you tried to make me prank call someone who had a lost pet.
Speaker 2: Now that never happened.
Speaker 3: That was all that was, No, that was yeah, I pulled the pin. So is this going to be something that I bought? Mid segment?
Speaker 2: Am I going to like this thing? No dead Budge is involved. Okay, you're gonna love it. Actually you might not love it, but you're gonna have to put it that way, right, Okay, stand by that coming up?
Speaker 3: So am I going to be the one embarrassed?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, of course you are. But I don't mind that.
Speaker 3: I don't mind. I don't like embarrassing other people in prank calls.
Speaker 2: Oh well, it's a two way street. Yeah, you might be embarrassing someone else more. We'll find out in a bit. Plus, we need to start the show with it. Is it just me each? It's the name of the show. Basically, it's something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate, and we both take a turn. It could be anything. Neither of us know what we're about to say.
Speaker 3: Yes, we both bring one each.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'll just let you know that mine a little bit later on.
Speaker 3: It's about naughty time in the bedroom. You know what I'm saying. You're getting some Well I can't confirm one tonight. Actually social different thing. It's still a thing. No, I'm not okay, all right, Well anyway, we'll be talking about that later on.
Speaker 2: Let's start with mine. Then here we go. Is it just me? There's some old TV shows really not age? Well? Oh so many don't. Oh god, I've just started watching pretty little liars first of all, one Red Flag. They're not fucking pretty. That's a f might wet. They're not all pretty, yeah, these little lies?
Speaker 3: And why are they telling thibs. I never got amongst this show either.
Speaker 4: It was a great shot.
Speaker 2: Have you seen it? Of course you have.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you why you're not rewatching it?
Speaker 2: No, I'm just watching it. The reason Jenna likes it's because there's a little brad of a character named Jenna. It reminds me of you. She's she was blinded by the girls after she was sleeping with her stepbrother on the night that the girl was murdered. It was all very dramatic.
Speaker 3: That's some bold and the beautiful ship.
Speaker 4: There and she's played by an Australian actress was in Home and Away.
Speaker 2: She is oh, Taron ed or someone I don't know, Tamon Sir sock.
Speaker 3: Is this that show that everyone was talking about when I was in year ten where it was like, oh, something to do with A.
Speaker 2: Yes, Now, don't you tell me who A is? Because I don't know? And this is why I'm embarrassed, because I'm hooked. I need to know who the fuck A is.
Speaker 3: Sos seven seasons that hooked.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, because seven seasons, they're in year twelve this season is it really going to go up until when they're all fucking leaving college? I don't see you how they can stretch it out. This show is woeful. The storyline is five girls and then there's another one and she's a lesbian, but the parents don't accept it, and she won't tell anyone their best friend was killed. It's highly insinuated that they had a hand in killing her, but no one knows. Then they don't think she's dead because she is sending notes from beyond the grave? Is A the friend the dead girl? Allison?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 2: She was killed by her NYM?
Speaker 4: Why was she killed?
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing. Apparently she's alive. But then they find the body under the house, and the reason they find the body is because the girls lesbian lover was living in it, but they can't tell anyone that she's a lesbian because the family will die.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this literally sounds like neighbors. That is, so when you take it out of context like that, it sounds really far fetch and a little bit stupid.
Speaker 4: Well, at the time, it was a fantastic show.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it was really the twenty twenty sixteen year old dating her fucking math teacher.
Speaker 3: He's not on I always find that characters in TV shows when you're young, they don't seem that young. But now that we're older, sixteen is so young. Did you know that Roth on Tipitanic was only seventeen?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and when she literally devoted her life to this random man Jack that she met once and like had three days on a ship with And it was only the last night on the ship that they decided they liked each other and started poking in that car.
Speaker 2: I was barely six seventeen when I was touching myself, let alone in the back of a boody seventeen.
Speaker 3: Yes, I literally, I at the time was so attached to that love story on Titanic. I was like, oh my god, they were meant to be together. But now I'm like, oh, she's way too young to be forming any kind of adult decisions like that.
Speaker 2: I pictured her beingly thirty.
Speaker 4: I can't remember it was thirty.
Speaker 3: No, it's when you do the maths because the movie is set in nineteen ninety eight and the character the old Rose, is like one hundred and something, and then you realize the Titanic sunk in nineteen twelve, so she was only bloody seventeen. I did the maths at one point and then googled it and yeah, Rose and Titanic is only seventeen.
Speaker 2: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Well, I was actually on the titan.
Speaker 3: Do you lean way too far into that you've had multiple lives?
Speaker 2: Also say it with some fucking conviction.
Speaker 4: I was also.
Speaker 2: Sorry anyway, pretty little lies, do yourself a favor and don't watch it, and you'll be hooked, and you'll be embarrassed that you're rooting for a lesbian who killed the doctor's dad, like you just I'm confused by the whole thing.
Speaker 3: I would also say that Friends hasn't aged well. It's not as funny as I recall say. Little Britain hasn't aged well. Just last week it was ripped off air for black faith. I didn't even know that happened, but apparently that was okay at the time.
Speaker 2: Sex and the City too has an age very well. Either it's all about the man and following the man's dream, not following your own independence. So fuck off.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, that is that is a bit off, isn't it. I thought was the exact opposite.
Speaker 2: That's what everyone thinks. But then at the end she ends up with Spoileralert big who. The whole series, She's like, I want to be single and independent, follow my own career, and then in the end she just falls in off with the man that she spent the whole series trying to leave.
Speaker 3: It's like on Friends, Rachel got off the plane. Why go to Paris and chase your career?
Speaker 2: Bit? I never thought was she going to study?
Speaker 3: She wasn't studying. She had got a job, like some really big fashion job in Power and the whole series with her trying to chasing her dreams, trying to get in the fashion industry.
Speaker 2: And she left it for that fucking clown, Yes, that abominable man. Yeah right.
Speaker 3: Anyway, you know, one of my biggest fears is similar to Little Britain being taken off air, Kath and Kim being taken off air because they there is some shit that I think, God, they would not get away with that today. There's a whole episode where it's about Kim being a racist and then Kath gets a DNA test and finds out that they're part aboriginal. It's yeah, and they don't say anything offensive, but there's this enough, there's enough nuance and like innuendos and I'm just like, oh, that would blow up these days. Like Twitter was not around when that was made.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what I was thinking, Like, I'm a Chris Lily fan, but like some of the stuff is a bit on the nose. Some when he did Smouse, which wasn't even groundbreaking, like that character, there was nothing funny about it. He was just in black face.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Lots of Asian characters too. Yeah, the mom Jona from Tong.
Speaker 2: Jonithan Tonga, he did brown face. And I mean even Jammay's a bit so.
Speaker 3: I mean, Jamay is fine, Yeah, that'll probably stay on air, won't for that, But there's a lot of others that could be that could afford to be ripped.
Speaker 2: Really, it's a different time. Just be compassionate about us exactly. Hi guys, Sorry, just interrupting the episode with a fresh update. Literally the day after we recorded this podcast, Netflix dropped all of Chris Lily's shows that have black face in them, all of them. We're bloody psychics, I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: Maybe I really amd that psychic Mitchell Kems on the Morning Show, I know.
Speaker 2: So all of them have been pulled, literally everyone except for the Lunatics, which is the new one, and Jimmy Private school Girl.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I literally said when we recorded that Jamay will stay on air. And that's right, we called it, Yes we did.
Speaker 2: Anyway, let's let's carry on with your agen for the week. Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Do you wish you had a sexy speaking voice? I kind of think I might even have one, Even that sentence was a bit tricky to say with a lisp sexy speaking voice. I actually find lists so endearing. I think they're attractive, endearing.
Speaker 2: But there's a difference between indeed and you know, dig down.
Speaker 3: There is no But I I find it a turn on when someone has one, really because it's like it's cute, you know, you can relate to it. Well, it's not just that, but anyway, so I've always known that my speaking voice is not exactly you know, enticing, it's a little bit grading. But it was only listening to Lady Gaga's new album Chromatica on repeat for the last few weeks, mind you, that I realized that she's really in this album particular embrace just like the speaking voice rather than singing like of course, rain on Me, one of the biggest songs in the world right now is going to be one of the biggest songs of twenty twenty. For sure. She does that rain on Me, and she's not singing yeah exactly. That's the bit that everyone will sing along to or speak along to, I should say, once nightclubs are allowed open again. But there's another song, do you know, Sour Candy with black Pink It's my phone, that one that she barely sings in that at all. And I was listening to it and I was like, oh god, I really wish I could pull something like that off. I've given you a grab.
Speaker 2: Over there.
Speaker 3: Them masked up, but I know what you want.
Speaker 2: A real taste.
Speaker 3: She sounds like a little bit doping out of it so that she sounds good like I'm like, and it's like I could never do something like that. Close your eyes smelt peek.
Speaker 2: It's like she's just had like some cough syrup and she's telling her hard to turn the TV off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she sounds like she's on the couch.
Speaker 2: Yeah she does.
Speaker 3: That's when I'm at my least sexy.
Speaker 2: One more time. Hold on them masked up, but especially in the beat of the music, though it sounds high.
Speaker 3: At least I'm not a fake. Come come unwrapping with me, Come unrap me. I'll show you what's me. Close your eyes, don't peek. I literally feel so stone.
Speaker 2: It's when you say come, come, come, and I don't rap me.
Speaker 3: What if it was in an Australian accent, like I might be messed up? Like I just I couldn't. I'm too bogan. I actually remember speaking to one of my friends about what sort of dirty talk they do in the bedroom, because this is when I was living with this particular friend of mine and they just hooked up with someone.
Speaker 2: They were like, sorry if I was too loud, and I was like, I didn't hear anything. What were you saying?
Speaker 3: And he goes, oh, you know, the usual, like oh fuck, And I was like, no, I don't think I could ever say the F bomb in a sexual context. How absolutely disgusting would that be with my Bogan twang?
Speaker 2: Fuck?
Speaker 5: Fuck?
Speaker 2: No, I think they were hurting you. Are you okay? Like not be enjoying it?
Speaker 3: Dan, Like I've just dropped a can of baked beans on my toe.
Speaker 2: It's like if cookies had a nap when to check them and they were burned.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a weird thing, dirty talk, because I hate to think what has come out of my mouth because I'm not saying I'm silent, Like I definitely say things, but I just I don't want to think about it because in the heat of the moment, all sorts of things seem appropriate to say.
Speaker 2: Is there anything that sort of gets you you know? Well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like that's not what this is about. So I've got a list of dirty talk phrases from bad Girls bible dot com because really I'm not confident saying any of them outside of a sexual context because of how unsexy my voice is.
Speaker 2: Jenna, here you go.
Speaker 3: Would you mind reading some of them out? Apparently these are some popular ones that people like to use in the bedroom.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jenna, I want and don't just read them for road. Please like you're doing a year six speech on water restrictions. Do like a central voice.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think just about overthinking it, Jenna.
Speaker 4: The first one is I need to feel you inside me.
Speaker 2: Well, huh, quite literally, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Fuck me harder?
Speaker 3: You see in Gaga's Doughey American fuck me. That could be great, but with my voice, nah, deeper, deeper.
Speaker 4: Give me every last drop.
Speaker 2: And the bottle of vodka's run out because we're all out, say it, so give me, give me every last drop. No, that's not sexual at all.
Speaker 4: God, fill me up, spank me, bite me, brand me, make me yours?
Speaker 3: That all part of one.
Speaker 2: That's one you sure, that's one phrase.
Speaker 3: There's still a lot of requests to make in one burst. They have to drop that down. I'm just going to prioritize spank, spank.
Speaker 2: Then bite, then brand, and then make me brand like a cow mak Yeah all right?
Speaker 3: What else is on this list? I'm not going to be embracing any of these.
Speaker 4: I've been a bad girl. I need to be punished the list generally.
Speaker 1: Just.
Speaker 3: So, what sort of things do you say, Mitchell, if any of these you are guilty of? Please do share as she reads them out.
Speaker 2: Okaye, give me some more. Nothing's inspired me.
Speaker 4: Just thinking about you makes me soggy.
Speaker 3: No, I've never told someone, oh, just thinking of you makes me soggy. These don't sound like dirty talk things you'd say in a moment bonking.
Speaker 2: This sounds like something a long distance relationship people send to each other they get worse.
Speaker 4: I just want to be your little fuck doll.
Speaker 3: Fuck doll, that's my carp babe. Either too much to ask. All I want is to be your little fuck doll.
Speaker 4: It might sound greedy, but I need your cock so bad right now.
Speaker 3: Jim never said that.
Speaker 2: Don't start with a negative. Just be confident. It might sound a bit naughty, but do you mind it? No, just fucking ask.
Speaker 3: No, that's actually reverse psychology. Yeah, if you say to someone, hey, like I had idea, like I don't know, feel be into it, like it would it be fun if we you know, that's a good way to like. This sounds really fucked when I say trick them into it, but it kind of makes them think, No, I know I'm kinky. I'll do it.
Speaker 2: I'll be able to go.
Speaker 3: If you say I don't know if you'll be into it like, this is a long one.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: I wish I could control myself better around you, But when I see you, all I want to do is rip your clothes off and fuck you.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's another long distance one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you wouldn't say that when you're in someone these things hay and I. You know, you start these and then once you were almost two years in, you really these things fall away.
Speaker 3: Now it's it's like, I don't know what do you reckon?
Speaker 2: Oh? Should we rent that property? We saw it? Pimont.
Speaker 3: So are you saying you have a sexy voice?
Speaker 2: Mitchell? I think I have a sexy voice. Okay, try this one, Okay, point to it. One last one. Okay. So I'm gonna say it. This isn't how I say it to Hayter them, but this is how I think I'm going to I would say it if I was auditioning for the role of sexy guy, you know what I mean? Whoop?
Speaker 3: I could put on a voice or I'm doing an impression of a sexy person like I did. See Aga, I'm talking about your actual voice.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be able to walk tomorrow, so fuck me, Hannah. Oh yep, there's something in there for you. This one's a bit off. I don't want to feel my face on hands after you're done with me. Hands, what are you doing with them?
Speaker 3: Is that even on the list or did you just think about because of this is the sort of thing that you would say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna ask Hayden to sit on my hand, make it naw.
Speaker 3: I don't think there's any sitting on it involved.
Speaker 2: I don't want to feel my face or hands after you're done with me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you don't have to like sit on the hands to anyway.
Speaker 2: What would they be doing with the hands? I'm seriously, I'm genuinely interested.
Speaker 3: To hate and if you don't know, then you're not doing a good job.
Speaker 2: What do you do with the hands? Tell me if you know doctor Nicky Goldstein's ex olio.
Speaker 3: I think it's implying that the person whom you are entering would really like to have such an epic orgasm that it renders them a little bit numb.
Speaker 2: Oh. So in that case, their hands would then have no feeling, yeah, due to the.
Speaker 3: Fucking yeah, and the fact that's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: The face is also numb from the from the fucking I would say so, Yeah, you probably knocked them out, like, probably hurt their spine or something. You'd be worried if you couldn't feel us paralyze, you would go straight to a chiropractor. Imagine that my face and hands and number.
Speaker 3: Yeah you got what you wanted, didn't you, Babe? Babe?
Speaker 6: You can follow the show online, just search a couple of miches.
Speaker 2: If you don't, you're a tighead.
Speaker 3: Yes, then if you find us on Facebook, make sure you join our group in during Idiots. You don't yet know the answer to the entry question. Unfortunately, you're gonna have to keep listening for that if you're not already in it. Starting to do a lot of Facebook lives as well, so that's where you can find us.
Speaker 2: So it's the whole new world Facebook lives. It is.
Speaker 3: You know that people are four times more likely to watch the video if it's live as opposed to uploaded.
Speaker 2: Sound like a lifeline ad. People are far more likely to harm themselves after watching a documentary series. It's like weird facts. You have to take it there. That's all I could think.
Speaker 3: I found like a lifeline ad at all.
Speaker 2: We have to give the lifeline number now, don't we do we Jenna quickly hurry out. Otherwise even fourteen eleven fourteen.
Speaker 3: All you would have known. Jenna, you have to put it at the end of all of your news articles if it's slightly dark.
Speaker 4: I know, I don't write dark articles.
Speaker 2: Amanda Keller tried the new Kellogg's crunching out and hated it. Here's a lifeline number.
Speaker 3: What sort of non dark articles that you writing, Jenna. Yeah, if Panda has a new cub.
Speaker 5: Did you know that pandas fake their pregnancy fake it, yes, in order to get more food and comfort from humans.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: That's a manipulative its fuck. How the panda then break it to them actually not pregnant.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, you haven't done you deep diving.
Speaker 4: You you are, I haven't asked the panda.
Speaker 3: Find the answer before the end of the show. How does the panda reveel then reveal I'm actually not pregnant. I was actually just hungry.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, that's the one trick pony sort of thing, like you don't fool the keepers that you're pregnant a second time.
Speaker 3: And she said it like every pand has done at least once. Did you know that pandas.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 4: That's what it says, all.
Speaker 2: Right, from one awkward moment to another, brilliant jeneral During.
Speaker 5: A pseudo pregnant hormonal changes and behaviors are identical to those of a true pregnancy, making it very difficult to determine if a giant panther is pregnant.
Speaker 2: So it's like an actual It wasn't the question what point does the pander go surprise? Yeah?
Speaker 3: My question was when do they give up?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well they might still think that they are pregnant and then just forget about it, and the zoo keeple protect or whatever is like.
Speaker 3: Are you are you implying that a Taronga zoo worker or something, we just forget that the panda's pregnant in nine months, like what happened.
Speaker 2: That baby panda?
Speaker 4: No, I'd think, Oh, it must be a fake pregnancy again.
Speaker 2: Oh, Sheila, a fake pregnancy. He got me again, Like hell, what riveting shit?
Speaker 3: This was moving on.
Speaker 2: It's the band Reels podcast, horendmous Anyway, like I said, from one awkward moment to another, I heard this in the news this week. You know, Justin Trudeau, the Prime Minister of Canada.
Speaker 3: No, I for some reason, a reality contestant sprung to mummy, No, that did not know that. That's through the Canadian Prime Minister war Well.
Speaker 2: The funny thing is he's very attractive, like you keep talking about you Google Trudeau. He's handsome. I think he's only in his forties. He's very young, and he's liberal, which is great and in America that's bad. He's left leading and he is very devilition handsome. Anyway, not my time, no, but you can see how the public I love him. Anyway. Justin Trudeau was being asked about Donald Trump. Obviously all the protest going on in the States, which I think we all think are great. You knows on that, but obviously his relationship with America is very, very tense and very sensitive. That would be yeah, well, he can't slander Trump, but he also can't support Trump. So the journalist phrased the question in an interesting way, and it took him a really, really, really long time to formulate an answer. You've got the audio here.
Speaker 6: It is You've been reluctant to comment on the words and actions of the US president, but we do have Donald Trump now calling for military action against protesters. We saw protesters tear gas yesterday to make way for a presidential photo op. I'd like to ask you what you think about that, And if you don't want to comment, what message do you think you're sending.
Speaker 2: National TV.
Speaker 6: We all watch in horror and consternation what's going on in the United States?
Speaker 2: What we do all watch in horror of what goes in the United States, or and constipation. What did he say, poor bastard.
Speaker 3: I would hate to be in that position where no matter what you say, it gets reported on, and even when you say nothing, it gets reported on.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's better than when Tony Abbott stayed silent and was just nodding, oh my god, yeah, I didn't even respond.
Speaker 2: Now, that's when like an Australian soldier was killed in Afghanistan and they were like, Tony, this has happened, and he said, well, shit happens. That was his response, and then a journalist cornered him. I have the audio ready.
Speaker 3: I didn't actually realize the context behind this. I do remember how awk good it was, though play it.
Speaker 1: How's that turning into a media circus? Okay, well, you tell me what's the context. And if it's out of context, what is the context you're not saying Tony, oh, I've given you the response you deserve.
Speaker 2: That's not an answer. Yeah.
Speaker 3: See the difference there was justin trup whatever what was it? He was just wanting to be really careful with his words, whereas Tony's is too proud to admit he fucked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what that was. How embarrassing Paul Bustard anyway, you said you'd hate to be in that position, right, hate to be asked and have to hate to have to fill that time. Is that where this is going? Well? I was just thinking considering coughing for chicken can't happen now. It's extremely insensitive due to COVID. I can't cough on the phone. I'll get reported to the National Health Faultline.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was also causing you your own health issues.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I coughed up by a couple of times and.
Speaker 3: At one point, at one point you got dizzy or nearly passed out.
Speaker 2: At one point.
Speaker 3: It gave you back pain, he did. So I was like, yeah, I'm not going to make you do that segment anymore, even though I loved it.
Speaker 2: Looked out my tea too, it really did.
Speaker 3: I do love a good prank call when someone else is doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well this time it's you doing it, and it's actually giving me the inspiration for this. Hello, darkness, smile friend.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, found of silence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm in a garth uncle. I see what we did there. This is called the sound of silence. So I thought Coughee fit Chicken is all about filling the void with noise. Yeah, right, coffee, I have to do it. So I'm going to sit back, relax, and I want you to fill thirty seconds of silence. Okay.
Speaker 3: So if I so what, I just call them and say nothing.
Speaker 2: You call them and you say hi, and then they will ask you, Hi, what can I do for you? And after they ask you a question, you do not answer it.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so you have to okay, I can do that.
Speaker 2: Yep. So you need to sort of go Jannet, we've we've organized a business at random. Now who is it? Given us a nice plug?
Speaker 5: It is?
Speaker 4: We did a random sirt.
Speaker 3: We did Sorry, I've done guys, And I was worried about this surprise segment. I actually think this will be good.
Speaker 2: I think he's more comfent perfect.
Speaker 3: I don't have to say anything for thirty seconds though, Okay, how are you going to time it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, here it is. It is lu lu Yes, salon beautiful.
Speaker 2: She also does nails too, but Thursday to Sundays. All right, I'm gonna call. You have to ask a question, I do you do French tips? And she'll say yes, can I book you in? And then once she's asked that question.
Speaker 3: Right, So I chatted for a bit and then once they asked me a question.
Speaker 2: Correct, because it has to be you waiting thirty seconds to answer a question, and then you have to answer that question after the thirty you've got to go, Yeah, book me and I'll see then okay, and let's just say if if she's going to hang up, because I'm worried she'll hang up, right, you can use maybe one two to three filler words in the middle to keep the thirty seconds going, like you can go if she goes, you're still there, you can go yep, oh okay, right, no more than three words. No more than three words, so you can go like, yeah, I'm here, I'm bringing.
Speaker 3: Delta speaking. Oh hi, are you guys open Saturday?
Speaker 5: Yes we are.
Speaker 3: I was hoping to get a I'm mut to the area. I was hoping to get a trim done. Would I be able to book in an appointment?
Speaker 2: When would you like on Saturday?
Speaker 5: Did you want to come in on Saturday?
Speaker 2: Let me think so, we've got in the morning.
Speaker 4: We can do you at eight thirty. Otherwise the afternoon is available. Is there anyone in particular you wanted to book in with?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 4: Sorry, y'm here, I've got a client waiting. So if you'd like to make an appointment, what time would you like?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll call you back. Sorry, I'll think about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, no worries. Fine, do you find it? You made thirty seconds. I was like, if she's got a client waiting, that's it's cruel. Oh the poor thing one of those humidified cribs on her head. I nailed that. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Wow, silence is really quite powerful when you think about it.
Speaker 2: That was very impact.
Speaker 3: That was a very tense thirty seconds. It felt like like a day to me.
Speaker 2: I was like, come on, Cheery, you got so fucking with me here. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you think that I came into this with too much confidence? You wanted me to be nervous and be like, oh oh, this is so frightening like I was all the other times you've made me do things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little bit, to be honest, actually baffled at your confidence. Well, it's silence. It's easy.
Speaker 3: Even Jenny could do it.
Speaker 2: Good idea. No, I'm scared, that's what we want.
Speaker 3: Can I just say, Jenna, I've always said that I'm definitely afraid of being put on the spot, and I like to know what's happening on the show rather than have you guys throw me in the deep end.
Speaker 2: But that was very easy. Yeah. I wanted to see if you could sink or swim, if I could drove a boat through the ocean. Yeah, look at me, I'm scared. You'll be fine.
Speaker 3: Go on, Jenna, you can do anything.
Speaker 2: I'm going to find at the business.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I feel like?
Speaker 2: In many ways? Sound of silence.
Speaker 3: That's what it's called. Sound of silence. Okay, that could be more of a challenge for you because you have to feel silence. You're such a talker.
Speaker 2: True, maybe I was manifesting my greatest fees in you. How good is sure? I can't stand it? What are we gonna make her to? Who should be call? And they also want to be ironic, wouldn't it? Or a vet. They've got dying horses to tend to, and they've got some bitch. No, no, no, too much of an animal lover for that, No, you mean too I love animals. Would never think of animal something in Canberra. I'm assuming it on the map. What should we do for dentistry? No, don't do.
Speaker 3: Don't do health professionals. That's a bit weird.
Speaker 2: It's true. They're very busy.
Speaker 3: Who's someone useless?
Speaker 2: Just kidding. Let's call it carpet court. No one's buying a carpet the middle of a global pandemic.
Speaker 3: Can you find that place that's on Victoria Road in Dremoine. That's like rugs and they're always having a sale.
Speaker 2: Rugs Victoria Road.
Speaker 3: It's like a running joke in the inner west of that place. It's never not having a sale or kind of like eb games.
Speaker 2: Huge rug sale. Rug Sydney. They close at six thirty pm. Brilliant, Hello darkness, smile friend. All right, Jenna, you will be sound of silencing. Rug Sydney on Victoria Road. They're a rug wholesaler. They've been on sales since eighteen sixty four. You've got to fill thirty seconds, and you've got to get a question out of them. Do you have Persian? We do? Are you interested? Sorry? I feel bad for.
Speaker 3: I was thrown in the defense. So should she look at me? Treading water?
Speaker 2: Jenner? It's great here you go to Jenna the good luck sal speaking.
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 4: Is this the rug place? Yes?
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 4: I was just wondering what your most popular rug is?
Speaker 2: Uh huh, something like modern not traditional? Hello? I yeah, So what what sort of starli after.
Speaker 4: Traditional? Yes, tradition traditional.
Speaker 5: We got the Ispahan collection and then Juliana and everything that's very popular.
Speaker 4: You've done it, Jenna, areasal there.
Speaker 2: You have to hang up the sut You could have spoken.
Speaker 3: I don't think she did do it.
Speaker 5: She did.
Speaker 2: She made thirty seconds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you said that you're allowed one bridging phase around three words. She answered the question without thirty second final she said traditional. That wasn't stringing them along. That was just answering the question.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to do it again.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not doing No.
Speaker 3: I think she's the louther on the winner. I'm happy with this result. We're ending the show. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: Every chance in the world you didn't win.
Speaker 3: Jenna, thanks for listening. Guys, we'll couch you back next Monday.
Speaker 2: It's one game all of a sudden, this cocky.
Speaker 3: Don't forget every Sunday we're going live on Instagram or Facebook one of the other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we yet to decide. We get more traction on Facebook. But then the fan base really is there on Sunday nights on Instagram, aren't they?
Speaker 3: I don't know what you're basing that on.
Speaker 2: Well, we always get a solid turnout. We don't need to have this conversation in the show. No, very true. We can discuss it later, Jenna. Next week we might have to retry.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Well done, Mitch, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Well done, Jenna, well done.
Speaker 2: You didn't we didn't think that you.
Speaker 4: Were going to do it, but you did it.
Speaker 2: You didn't do it. I did do it? Did she do it?
Speaker 5: Mitch?
Speaker 3: Even I'm bored by my own show right now?
Speaker 2: Wrap it up? I did do say you? Next way?
Speaker 5: Is it just me? Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app or.
Speaker 2: Follow on Spotify.
Speaker 3: Welcome to add brief. This is the secret segment on the end. We like to finish the show and be like, yep, that's it. But then we just keep talking aimlessly. A couple of people with add having a debrief. No focusing required, exactly right, and you don't have to focus either.
Speaker 2: Really, you don't even have to, buddy listen if you don't like, yeah.
Speaker 5: Do you know?
Speaker 3: Can I tell you? I went home over the long weekend and my aunt back to bug and yes, correct, back in my where I grew up my parents' property in the middle of nowhere. And my auntie Trish was like, oh, yeah, the podcast is going well.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 3: I think you need to get rid of that addbrief. I never make it to the end, and I was like, babe, that's it's fine. That's why we do a farewell halfway through the show pretty much three quarters whatever, because we don't expect people to make it to the end. Like we know that some people just don't have what it takes to make it through ADD brief, and that's why we farewell them early.
Speaker 2: We give you a fucking easy out. We close the show.
Speaker 3: We literally keep it a secret. We don't want people to listen. I expect in my mind by the end of AD and D Brief because we are making and I can't stress this enough. No effort to be engaging or interesting. At this point, we just go rogue. I don't expect to keep people's attention, like there should be five people by the end. I reckon if that I actually had a friend.
Speaker 2: That I can't remember the life of me here because I would name and shame them. You trust, trust, and believe. But they said I never get through ad debrief. I just don't find it engaging. I always lose interests halfway through. That's fine, that's the point, Jackie. That's what it was. Just came to me. I was turning it on.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: They've activated live tweeting is down. It's being repaired. It would back up next week. The macro didn't fire into the cognition and the technicalities have no longer connected to the hard wirre and copperway.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 2: It's not that's actually not working, which is a real shame. But they'll be back up next week. It's all good. There's my youth foods, brilliant. We've been so you can. I probably should set up phone. Don't you think I should set the phone number up?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Maybe we should get rid of eated DA brief Tricia throwight.
Speaker 2: Eight eight nine nine six o four three nine two or four one at nine six two three eight ninety two six four three nine. It's all good. Relax and today I'm very excited. We haven't told anyone there's been a live audience the whole time.
Speaker 3: Are you all social distancing out there?
Speaker 2: I want you to sing again.
Speaker 3: I wasn't singing, I was speaking. You guys clearly weren't paying attention.
Speaker 2: What the fuck, guys?
Speaker 3: I might be messed up, but I know I love it.
Speaker 2: Whatever. It'll just died.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a.
Speaker 2: Shame, isn't it? All same time instantly they all passed away. Truly a shocker. How was bogangate?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: I saw your properties organized in green.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's starting to get green again. I was flying my friend's drone above the property and I was like, oh, the dams are full. It's even overflowing in some areas there's puddles. So I think, because obviously there's been a lot of news in twenty twenty, lots of big world events taking everyone's attention, everyone just kind of forgot about the drought. But basically they've had a decent amount of rain where my parents live in the central West. But the problem is Ian my father had not sown the crops yet. So all this, like all the water, is not exactly unhelpful, Like the dams are full, the sheep have water, it's green, it's pretty, but it's more ideal for the rain to come after he's sown the crop so that it'll grow it and then we get more money from it. So he's sown the crops. So now is when we need the bloody rain getting any I don't know. I don't keep tapping.
Speaker 2: Can't you just hose it with the water that you've got? No, don't laugh.
Speaker 3: Do you realize how much water is required to cover twelve hundred acres with these demand that it requires.
Speaker 4: A little hose?
Speaker 2: I did not say a little, Jenna.
Speaker 3: Can you google how much a farming irrigation system costs, because some of them do. Some farmers really rich, like fancy farmers. I don't even know if it's worth the investment, but they get irrigations. It's basically a giant fucking sprinkler that just drives around the paddic and kind of uses bore water from under the ground to water.
Speaker 2: It is borewater water that's from the earth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. It's like if you dig deep enough you find some water you can get We like to go next to and borrow water from Joe and Terry's ball.
Speaker 5: Right, yeah, get a center pivot irrigator Australian made for fifty thousand.
Speaker 2: Oh my dead god. And then how much water does and then you have to operate the thing?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: True? Did your brother live he lives at home in the property.
Speaker 3: No, no, he lives in parks nearby?
Speaker 2: Does he on his own? Ah?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: The house mate?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Do you want to know how much he pays a week in rent eating electricity?
Speaker 2: And and I are on the house. Have now go for it? Time?
Speaker 3: What sort of price ranger you guys looking at Sydney for a one bedroom plate?
Speaker 2: We do want to in case make two close friends everyone to come and stay. That's my gesturing to the two of you, and we could see my hands this well, six twenty to six sixty is our budget a week.
Speaker 3: We're harving it right, so that still ends up being I'm no good at math three hundred and thirty week. And then that's not including bills to everything. On top of that, also we haven't. We've never moved out together. We have no furniture. We have to buy everything from scratch. God, so there'll be a couple of grand.
Speaker 2: In that too, groceries for me, Jesus Christ, three buddy greyhound dogs.
Speaker 3: So with that in mind, would you like to know how much my brother pays the week in rent and utilities built everything?
Speaker 1: Go for it?
Speaker 2: Eighty?
Speaker 1: Are we?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Ad?
Speaker 3: And he's on like a builder's wage, not an apprentice anymore. He's loaded, is he really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Lit?
Speaker 2: Little shit? And is it a nice place? On that it's just parks.
Speaker 3: It's like it's not exactly a mansion, but it's like i'd live there. It's fine.
Speaker 2: Can you see the dish?
Speaker 3: No, that's like twenty minutes out of town on the highway. But yeah, it's it's a nice place. It's like two or three bedrooms, massive backyard.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: And he is there with his friend and it's like grant, I dropped in for a cup of tea. I'm away nice. He will never fucking cross the street to see me, but I'll drop in.
Speaker 2: I thought I was looking at that droning footage and I thought maybe he was there, but it wasn't him. No, no, no, local cowboy runs the Ida also the mayor.
Speaker 4: No, how's this?
Speaker 3: The bog and Gate Pub one of the only things that is like, actually the only thing really in the town. Apparently when they closed for COVID, almost a blessing in disguise, because the day after they closed the roof collapsed. Oh my god, there were no patient patrons inside. But also not good. The pub's not there anymore. Really, they're fighting with the owner over roof repairs all this stuff, and then Target is closing a bunch of stores, including the one in Forbes. So Jane's just like, why bother? Why am I here? If there's no Booze or Target Country?
Speaker 2: Why am I here? Do you think that she'd move to Sydney.
Speaker 3: I think she'd move closer to where her grandchildren live in Newcastle.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Newcastle's basically rural. They've got a Henny Penny. Yeah, it's a good mix between rural and.
Speaker 3: City, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. When I stayed at your sister's house, I thought I was in the fucking middle of nowhere, only an hour out of Sydney. I'm like, where the air is so clear?
Speaker 3: No, it was like that was a two or three hour drive. You're in the Shire. That's hardly metropolitans. It's a world of its own. The Shire is a horrific world.
Speaker 2: The poor Shi. I went like, I had a lot of people in the Shiger. You're not going to those bloody protests, are you really?
Speaker 3: Everyone but the Black Lives Matter protest?
Speaker 2: Yes? Fuck yeah, No, horrific, absolutely horrific. Anyway, that's a shy for It's a beautiful place to live. We have people who listen who live in the sh.
Speaker 3: It's funny you always say these deeply awful things about the Shire and then you still defend it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Basically I got bashed to death when I came out. But it's a beautiful place.
Speaker 2: Because I do think it's got a great sense to me. I've got a great sense of community, and it is a beautiful place to live.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you're white.
Speaker 2: Okay, And I finished my point. And I understand my privilege coming from with this.
Speaker 3: I'm just risting you. But yes, you're aware of your privilege. But that place sounds fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's like if you've seen get Out by it's very You should watch get Out It's brilliant. If you want to watch a movie to educate yourself in the current times. Watch Get Out. That's all you need to know.
Speaker 4: I'm so scared.
Speaker 2: I got a terrific, a great, phil great, feel very good film it to my list. We did add our charities that we've all donated to on Instagram and we put on Facebook.
Speaker 3: Yes, we did go there with a lot, and there was a lot about it and we were like, oh, what have you guys donated to? I sent a couple of links, and you send a couple of years in a couple and then we're actually, We've got a lot of bloody links.
Speaker 2: I'm going to get it up now because I donated to an extra one that I thought was very important. Jenny, you donated to a lot of individual ones too, Yeah, me to cases, me too. You inspired? That, isn't it? Crazy?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: I kind of feel the same as COVID. COVID was like everyone was talking about it and then it sort of died off and everyone sort of just whispers. And now I feel like that's the same with this movement. But like I was reading the whole you know, the like the Martin Luther King movements in the sixties and the civil rights doen to remember that. Well, jenneral was there, of course she was. Jenner was there when he was shot. Awful, that lasted for like six hundred days. That went for a year and a half, all the protests and all the looting, and the change did not come in a week. So I'm worried now that's going to sort of die off. Our generation love a quick, bloody fix, and I just don't think that's going to happen. So I'm worried that the whole movement is going to die off.
Speaker 3: Well, I was literally just saying that everyone's forgotten about climate change. Really, that was all the talk with the bushfires in December January. Yeah, So I don't think it'll this will die off, so to speak, because we've already spoken about it. Like, I think a lot of minds have changed, the fact that Little Britain's been ripped off. It as things that used to be appropriate and no longer, which is good Cops.
Speaker 2: Oh, I saw that it was a reboot of Cops, right, so like the reality show Mitch like following up the Miami Police Department around.
Speaker 3: Well, it got ripped.
Speaker 4: It's it's been acts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you bad Boy's ship, Yeah, it's just cops.
Speaker 4: It's been canceled up thirty one years.
Speaker 2: Because they probably didn't want yea people filming the police brutality. Let's be real.
Speaker 5: Oh, but they found out that this podcast revealed that the police were able to edit the material. Really, they could always paint themselves in a positive light.
Speaker 2: That's like when you watch thes and they're like executive producer Chris Jenner, I'm like, you can't nothing is real if she's the executive producer.
Speaker 3: Literally, nothing is real on that show, and you can tell that they're trying so hard to have things interesting, Like Courtney rocks up, She's like, titty means Scott opening a prank on my mom. I'm gonna go in disguise as Chris Jenner and go piss in a bush and have an organize a Papa razzi to take photos, and then we're gonna have our agent call mom and she's gonna freak out. And then Christianna's like, what do you mean I never appeed in a bush? Tell TMZ, I'm not commenting.
Speaker 4: Those aren't me.
Speaker 3: And it's like you can tell that some producer who was burnt out thought of that, and Chloe's like, yeah, all right, I'll do a bit, like they're not actually having fun or enjoying themselves at all. I know that show is so soulless now when you watch the early season compared to now.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I got a how You subscription the other day and I was watching the original episode and then all of a sudden, Bruce comes out of nowhere, and I forget that Bruce was Bruce, and I, oh, my fucking he's a real dad, like nobod he's not, but like he was just real daddy, like the stereotype of an American dad is Bruce Jenner Like Kylie was nine and strip stripped teasing on a strip of polog Kim's house and Karen, I'm like, oh my god, he's full of transition.
Speaker 3: Now do you ever watch Caitlyn Jenner's reality show?
Speaker 2: I am kay? Did the poor bitch? I mean, I think the.
Speaker 3: First episode was okay, but the rest.
Speaker 2: Of it was when it was documenting her a Verity Fair article and yeah, and when she had the confrontation with Chris. I loved all that. Also, you watch that executive producer Chris Jenner, like you just yes, she executive produced all of it. Ryan Seacrest discovered that family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I always see his name in the credit.
Speaker 2: Is that great? Do you actually watch it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I went through a period a few weeks ago where I was just like, I'm going to number my brain with something, and it ended up being that show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really is a good brain number.
Speaker 3: And I've just been bouncing around, like whenever a friend comes over, we'll watch one of their random spin offs, like Courney and Kim take Miami, and I'm like, God, look at them carrying on now. They just like they are struggling to even maintain an interesting conversation at the dinner table like they used to do things they did. I watched an episode where Kim met Cher and it was so awkward, really.
Speaker 4: Like hey, Share.
Speaker 3: Yeah, her and her friends flew to Vegas for the weekend to go see her residency show and they organized to meet Share backstage, and it was so awkward, like Share, you could tell that she had no idea who they were, and she'd just been briefed by her manager being like, babe, it's a great fandom to tap into, the Kardashians, great exposure. And she's like fine, and she's like, am You're biggest fan. She goes, Oh, you're like my little sister.
Speaker 2: I love you come here.
Speaker 3: Like it was the most forced and awkward fucking interaction I've ever seen. And I was like, this show is li maze. It would just be called keeping up with the integration. It was so bad, Like how much did shares people? How much did Vegas tourism people pay?
Speaker 2: Like it was just oh yeah, a giant walking ad is a lot. Also, you have to have a pretty exciting life to have a spin off about something you do. I'd have Mitch goes to Westfield.
Speaker 3: Mitch takes Westfield, Mitch.
Speaker 2: Takes Westfield, Mitch goes to La again. In and Out. The one thing I do like about that show is they're always eating those fuck off big sound the obnoxiously large salad's in a tub and they're from the same restaurant in Calabasas. And Hayden and I when we were in because we're In and Out or in La in December, we were living with a friend in like a suburb right next to Calabasas, so we went to that salad place. The number one item on the menu is the Kim you can get the Chloe you can get the can. You can get their orders and you just order them and it's exactly what they have and it's always like eighty percent lettuce, one slice of ham, and a pine nut and like with no dressing. It's awful. But it's like their place, and it's just it was such a cool experience.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think. I don't think I've ever purchased something because a Kardashian was tied to it, Like I've watched them on hay You, which I pay a subscription for, I suppose, but I'm like, I've never like gone and bought you know, pepsi because one of them was in an ad, Like I don't really care about them that much.
Speaker 2: Now, I bought the salad. And my little sister Rachel's obsessed with Kylie Skinned. She has everything, all the Kylie skin shit, all the.
Speaker 3: Apparently got to make types. It's quite good apparently.
Speaker 2: So but you know, that's my one TikTok that I've done has got like almost a million views and it's on the Kylie skin.
Speaker 3: So really it's a crazy people say that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well no one else did.
Speaker 3: Really, I thought you said it was nearly at a million views.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but for you, that's just nothing, that's hog wash.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't make all this shit. What are you talking?
Speaker 2: Can show you something? Go to t Go to my TikTok and my most recent one.
Speaker 3: If at this point anyone's thinking, yeah, I don't I'm not going to make it to the end ofated e beef bye.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. Also, you're not going to get the fucking code because you haven't told you yet you want to get.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna we should start doing other like farewell during aided a beef like oh, people definitely won't make it past this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should start saying goodbyes goodbye. David listening in South Australia.
Speaker 3: So when you say nearly at a million views, do you mean two hundred and thirty thousand. Yeah, yeah, it's not really nearly, but sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but your other one is at seven hundred and thirteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah it is. It's good for me considering I don't try and this is all recycled content. This one, though, is my twentieth Thursday.
Speaker 4: That one's so funny.
Speaker 2: My little sister, she bought a car. Go to the audio. Some girl has duetit it and it makes no fucking sense. Look ready, it's her twentieth birthday. She brought herself a brand new car. She's only twenty.
Speaker 3: That is weird.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 3: I only found out the other day how to find out who's been using your sound on TikTok.
Speaker 2: It's very weird.
Speaker 3: I've had quite a few people lipsink me, and it's like them telling my story like you, Like I've told a through about something that happened to me and they just lip sync it. And I'm like, how is that entertaining because it didn't happen to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I find the whole TikTok phenomen I'm weird. How is things put into the main like domain? I don't understand that, Like on the for you page I should have said.
Speaker 3: I would just say that they you know, they figure out who it would be. They figure out based off what you've interacted with, what you also like to be, what you might enjoy. Because I don't necessarily get served things that are going viral. Sometimes I get something and it's got like one like and I'm like, yeah, like why is it giving this to me? And then I watched the content, I'm like, oh, TikTok knows that I love a cheeky bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, I get a lot of gay content. Yeah, me too, just twinks being like, you know, this is what I'm into. Shut the fuck up, hitch.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at your nan video sound thing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, what's his cat doing? Oh yeah, it's a cat with a mcflurry cup in its head.
Speaker 3: Yeah see, that's I don't understand that when people lip think it but they're not. It's not relevant to what's happening.
Speaker 2: Fucking persian cat. What's the caption?
Speaker 4: Corona tings hashtag z I.
Speaker 2: Hate when people say Corona tings talk back tings. You know, it's stupid.
Speaker 3: That's our that's our segment.
Speaker 2: Now you came up with it.
Speaker 3: It's definitely making fun of people who use the word tings though, like it's not meant to be. Yeah, very true, actually embracing that word. It's a horrific word.
Speaker 2: We've called her on the line. They've got a question for Jenna.
Speaker 3: Hey, Harry, I was lisondering what the audition.
Speaker 2: Process was, like, Oh, what audition process was like to get on this podcast? Jenna?
Speaker 4: What did they call me? They said, hey, hey, baby, there actually wasn't an audition process.
Speaker 2: You weren't vetted at all. That's a massive error on our part in hindsight.
Speaker 4: Oh, definitely.
Speaker 3: I don't know why you play those grabs of your fake callers, because then you out yourself as not actually being live.
Speaker 2: They're not fake callers. I use them when I have an interview that I can't get people I can't get calls for because all sometimes you do interviews at four pm. You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Why can't you get a call at that time?
Speaker 2: Because I'm alive, I can't go call me now.
Speaker 3: If you want to, just pop it on Twitter and bloody dm them. Yeah, I have in advance. There'd be so many fans depending on the artists you're talking to.
Speaker 2: I have done that. I actually have a zoom call with Ellie Golding on Monday. What do you reckon I should do with her? I asked her if I told her to watch Kath and Kim last time we spoke, should I ask her if she's watched it?
Speaker 5: Go on?
Speaker 2: Do you reckon she has?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Sure, I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, I don't reckon she's what she'll pretend. Oh I loved it. I absolutely loved it. That Calf and Kim. It's so good. Yeah, that's my only Goldie. No, I got that.
Speaker 3: That's your other show. You can keep that separate, just like me. I never bring up my other show, do I Shindy Committee, go subscribe and listen, clowns.
Speaker 2: I saw you go live on the Shnitty Committee. We're painting and drinking groundbreaking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and raise money for Black Lives Matter charities?
Speaker 2: You do for your podcasters weekly rather than by annually? Well nothing, nothing at all. It was a pleasure. Should we head out? So you goes next week?
Speaker 3: What are you laughing at?
Speaker 2: You know what is going on?
Speaker 4: Nothing?
Speaker 2: Just try. I want you to try and say some of these before we go to end the show. These are the sexy dirty talk words for Mitch.
Speaker 3: These are so fucked No, they're not so. I like to think that these are things that I would never say. But like I said earlier, I don't know what comes out of my mouth in those scenarios because I definitely can be vocal. I just don't want to know.
Speaker 2: Come on, say some.
Speaker 3: Am I supposed to be trying to sound sexy with it?
Speaker 2: Just say them how you think you would say them.
Speaker 3: I feel like all of these things I would I would sound really aggressive. No, matter how I say it, Shut the fuck up, now, get on your knees. Taste me.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't be like the one who's telling what to do? Would you?
Speaker 4: You told me to read it?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: I know, I though, but that wouldn't be You wouldn't say that, would you in your mind?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I don't think I would ask someone to taste me.
Speaker 3: That's just that's vile.
Speaker 2: Something sound that's rill.
Speaker 3: Nah, it's like scratching sniff stickers.
Speaker 1: Try me.
Speaker 2: Pry another one. Don't just give us one sample, pull my hair and slap me. I wouldn't say it like that. You wouldn't say it like you'd say it.
Speaker 3: It's hard to get into that state of mind when I'm not actually having that happen.
Speaker 2: Would you like me to help?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: What does that even mean?
Speaker 2: I know I could get a video up for you. Hm, I could. Would you like me to get one up? Sure? Let me get one. See.
Speaker 3: I think this is a safe space because it's add even most people should have tuned out by now. Even I would have tuned out like I was so born halfway through that.
Speaker 4: Here we go, God, God by Kathy from Wollongong, What are you.
Speaker 2: Going to do? We just lost David from wingerball.
Speaker 3: This could be used against me. But like your your offensive statements that I cut out, I don't know if I want to do this. I don't know if I want to talk dirty with pawn playing in the background, you can cut it out.
Speaker 2: I'm going to do it on the work computer. I'm doing it on my iPhone for God's sake. Okay, this is Ray Dexter. Seems nice.
Speaker 3: What's he doing?
Speaker 2: Or who oh?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, get it away, get it away.
Speaker 2: Just say something. I'm going to play this audio in the background.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I'm now turned off just by the spitting. Get no, turn it off, turn it off. That's also not my favorite thing in the world. Just twietly, no, turn it off. Sorry, turn it off.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I get it. That's not your favorite thing.
Speaker 3: God No, really, mostly not a fan of having that done to me. Actually, oh really yeah, yeah, I don't want someone you know, yeah, munch in a way.
Speaker 2: It's very confronting too, isn't it.
Speaker 3: It depends, It depends.
Speaker 2: It depends on the mood where it is. It's not my favorite thing. No, it's on Sydney Harbor and the Barracks. I've done horrific? What what we should have the show?
Speaker 3: What's the barracks?
Speaker 2: Respects to the elders, past the present?
Speaker 3: I'll turn the music off.
Speaker 2: What's the And there's like an old vintage thing in the rocks in Sydney, you know, Blues Point that overlooks the Harbor Opera.
Speaker 3: House anyway, so you were in public, Yeah, it's got.
Speaker 2: This little castle. It's like a little vintage settlement room that overlooks the Harbor.
Speaker 3: Who gave a gob to who Hayden? It doesn't narrow it down to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty horrific.
Speaker 3: It does sound horrific, no offense, that doesn't sound It was great.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed it. All I'm saying is maybe shoud try and get out of it more? What get out of it more? Try it outside or no different area.
Speaker 3: I've always thought that the element of being outside of the Oh we're not supposed to be doing this, like, oh, I hope we don't get caught. That would be an extra thrill. But I've never done it.
Speaker 2: No, we tried, and then it was horrific because there were fishes down below being like, oh, we've got to give me some more baits even and it was quite off putting. Plus there was a Peanot cruise ship going past, and there's a lot of people looking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd rather not be sucked off with the Ruby Princess nearby.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, no, no, no, the whole carnival cruise ship was.
Speaker 3: You know, I just want to be a little fuck doll. Spread the paper, you know.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get out of here. We just lost Craig, Darren and all from Victoria. There must be housemates. We'll see you next week, back with another great show. Better be great.
Speaker 3: You talk a big you talk a big promise.
Speaker 2: There's a lot planned everyone. Jenny going to be there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess so you have no choice.
Speaker 3: Is going to skip THEMBA. Roonda will be so upset.
Speaker 4: I don't know who that is.
Speaker 2: I just assume it's someone in your class. Yeah, it's clearly a woman.
Speaker 3: Can we can we throw names at you and you tell us, Yeah, when you tell us we've guessed someone in your class, just one persone dot no Bev.
Speaker 2: No Lee, no Trudy, no Michelle, no Kerry.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, we dare on you.
Speaker 3: That'd be carrying booth. That was
Speaker 2: All right, we'll get daddie, we'll see you next week, thy guy, thanks for king