Speaker 1: In six am.
Speaker 2: Kiss breakfast.
Speaker 3: What the hell?
Speaker 4: What the hell is going down?
Speaker 5: Down?
Speaker 2: Bills Teeler him Man Hathaway.
Speaker 4: This is Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 2: Give you a kiss, I love kiss right your own kiss Kiss Breakfast's live, No.
Speaker 6: Morning for Chemist Warehouse.
Speaker 1: Mike Rod, Hello mate, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I heard there's a big teacher strike today in Melbourne.
Speaker 7: Yeah, in Melbourne, Yes, like basically all government schools that they are open, but your kid's just going to be babysat in there.
Speaker 2: Left unattended. I remember being a kid, and I loved it when the teachers would gone strip every day off.
Speaker 1: Basically they did it a lot back in It.
Speaker 7: Was like it felt like every six months there was a teachers strike.
Speaker 6: I go to public school Brooklyn.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I did well.
Speaker 1: Because Homie and I went to the same school.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I went to a public primary school.
Speaker 1: Same Yeah, and I remember the teachers being like, oh, we can't photo copy that, we don't have enough money. Are always it's just winges.
Speaker 2: Oh you are going to get trolled online.
Speaker 1: No, they're not too much.
Speaker 2: They do They're doing God's work. Honestly, do you think you could handle fifteen kids in a classroom for six hours every day.
Speaker 8: It used to be thirty kids in a class.
Speaker 2: I go to a small My kids go to a small public school. But yeah, some kids, some schools, there's anywhere between twenty to thirty. And kids have no respect these days. Like they are. They're not oh, mister, what's your last name? Ethridge, They're not saying that. They're just calling you some curse words under their breath, really sometimes out loud to your face. I'm not surprised they're striking, striking too. Yeah, I think they deserve more money. They are teaching our kids, they're molding them at such an impressiable, impressionable young age. I tell you who else should be striking. Are preschool teachers? Yeah, take my hat off to them.
Speaker 1: Well and thirteen one oh six' five if you have an opinion on, these by the, way BECAUSE i think some people would say that they're paid reasonably well compared to what other people, get and they get something LIKE i don't, know seven hundred weeks holiday.
Speaker 6: Weeks thirteen weeks, holidays something like.
Speaker 1: That there are people THAT i get your your, opinion and you've got, kids so you know what you're talking. About but some people do. Go, oh come, on you don't have it that. Hard look at all the holidays you.
Speaker 2: Get you, KNOW i, know AND i JUST i would challenge those people to go and spend a week in a. School, yeah, bell even In.
Speaker 7: Victoria like, so it's the government and the union that negotiates on the new, pay and the union got to a point where the union was, like, okay, yeah that's pretty. Good then the teachers themselves had not, vote and the teachers said no.
Speaker 9: More.
Speaker 1: Holidays what it?
Speaker 2: Is do you?
Speaker 1: Reckon you could do? It and what's? Harder so you're saying preschool is hard BECAUSE i, RECKON i could do high school much easier than. PRIMARY i, mean you'd be.
Speaker 2: The teacher who has some sort of inappropriate affair with one of the younger girls with doubts in the news, ALREADY.
Speaker 1: I didn't SAY i wanted to do high school.
Speaker 2: Headlines now what do you think that?
Speaker 8: Is high school would definitely be, harder Wouldn't.
Speaker 6: Yeah there almost. Adults you can talk to, them.
Speaker 8: No but they do what they, want that's.
Speaker 2: Right and they're, teenagers so they think that they're better than. You they think the world revolves around. Them you were a teenager, once a good. Student, wow, no, yeah exactly did you give your teachers a bit of? Stripe?
Speaker 1: Awful my favorite was throwing the duster at the fan.
Speaker 10: Fun.
Speaker 8: That, yeah wouldn't have dusters.
Speaker 1: Anymore, nah it's a good.
Speaker 2: Point probably don't even have fans.
Speaker 1: Either all, Right, well if you want to comment on, that you could call in thirteen one oh six.', five hey coming up your chairs to become a thousand. Dollars richer we'll got our Pop queis are.
Speaker 6: You Ready For?
Speaker 1: John edward we're going to cross over, With him amy, our psychic the world's best. Psychic medium our listener took something from a housemaid and wants to know is she going?
Speaker 7: A hell i remember that the days of. The housemates did you guys have no?
Speaker 8: Housemates?
Speaker 2: Ever yes oh.
Speaker 11: You.
Speaker 1: DID no i just moved straight out two suburbs away with, a girlfriend which it's.
Speaker 6: PRETTY typical i never did the what.
Speaker 2: Did you DO when? I, lived WELL when i lived overseas IN, THE uk i lived with like three or four. Random girls, irish girl, A kiweed. German chick no. Pillow, FIGHTS no.
Speaker 7: I think it's very.
Speaker 8: CHARACTER building i love of a.
Speaker 2: Share, house yeah so many different personalities you got to learn how. To mesh, oh, yeah yeah. It's good AND then i lived. Over WELL when i Was, IN sydney i lived with. A girl oh, really YEAH and i did some random. SLEEPWALKING there i can feel you in about that at, another time.
Speaker 1: Sleepwalking or interested in going into.
Speaker 2: HER room i literally ended up in her bed. One night oh. Butt naked oh the FIRST week i moved in and it wasn't what. You're thinking, OH well i.
Speaker 9: Just.
Speaker 1: Sleptwalked yeah your last chance TO, See Bts, Benson Boone, Snoop Dogg zarah larson and more At Our iHeartRadio. Music festival so last chance when you Hear Our United boarding call and again happening before. Nine today but should We Do Trady?
Speaker 6: Versus?
Speaker 1: LADY yeah i? Think so alright thirteen one oh. Six' five if you Want To Do? Trady versus lady your chance to Go And see benson boone, Live in concert. Let's do It You're On Kiss, Breakfast Mikey brooklyn Amy Girard. And olivia rodrigo our first song. Five Past. SIX it's thursday.
Speaker 2: I want to, start to say.
Speaker 1: Are you Ready To see? Benson boone live you've got to play trady. Versus a lady let's get into, it right now and let's kick it off, with.
Speaker 2: The, Chick, The lady, Ashley good.
Speaker 12: Morning good morning how?
Speaker 13: ARE you actually.
Speaker 8: I?
Speaker 12: Am all right so my alarm.
Speaker 14: Just went off are you?
Speaker 2: Still? In, bed, no, no no no your alarm went off on? Your, phone alarm yeah. SO you said i had a few different alarms this, morning as well one of them being my, husband being like.
Speaker 15: Stop snoozing out it's still bad.
Speaker 1: For you guys my girlfriend's. Still, IN bed yeah i. Have, two ALARMS yeah and i just get. Up, after that yeah it's it's.
Speaker 6: Rude, to, them, maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay yeah yeah we are just Back to ash so you work as. A traffic controller you are simple with a six? Year old son is he just the apple? Of your eye how gorgeous little? Boys they are they're.
Speaker 12: YOUR true.
Speaker 2: LOVE i really, i always say no one loves you harder. Than, a son yeah like you're dall love their, mums as well but no one loves you harder.
Speaker 9: Than.
Speaker 2: A son yeah?
Speaker 7: Are YOU worried, LIKE i mean i guess when, Boys, get older yes then they really do leave, and become.
Speaker 8: Independent right that? You're, Very attached.
Speaker 2: Yeah the thought of that happening. Absolutely kills me so You Drive. A toyta corolla what are you training for? AT? The Moment.
Speaker 12: Wbba They're. Women's bodybuilding association oh.
Speaker 2: This is amazing so do you have to eat like twelve eggs and boiled chicken and three kilos? Of, white rice.
Speaker 12: No not, so much, rice but yeah a, LOT of protein a lot and a.
Speaker 2: Lot of protein you have to, be so. Disciplined? Don't, you yes sometimes are you going to just go all out? Once it's over i've.
Speaker 14: Still got yeah i've still got about three.
Speaker 16: Three months left.
Speaker 8: Have you got all the?
Speaker 7: Fake?
Speaker 2: Tan one well they wear it For, the common yeah, well all right weigh in at. Sixty two kilos It's The. Bodybuilder barbie, ashley all.
Speaker 1: Right Good luck ash Let's. Go to matt you're, a refrigeration technician so you can. Fix my fridge the light is out of MY fridge and i just it's been out for.
Speaker 6: Like three years you don't need to.
Speaker 2: Turn it on at. The, BACK somewhere nah i.
Speaker 1: Think the globe's gone.
Speaker 6: Or something?
Speaker 1: Like who? Cares you know married? With, two kids mate you've got. A high larks? Now what what what did you do with your sister.
Speaker 9: And.
Speaker 1: A nappy.
Speaker 17: Ah SO yeah so i was going away with her and we had to pull over and she changed THESE nappy and i was just sitting.
Speaker 4: In, the front?
Speaker 1: Sorry who's nappy my nephew.
Speaker 18: Is.
Speaker 17: Not here, YEAH so yeah i was just sitting in the front scene and she just decided to whack it. In MY face and, i was like just looked at, her in disgust and she's seen like was going. To get revenge so she got nervous and whacked in. Her own face.
Speaker 2: She, whacked the nappy the poo nappy, at your face and then whacked.
Speaker 14: It.
Speaker 12: At herself yeah, she was Like don't where.
Speaker 17: I'll get myself wait.
Speaker 2: Is pooh coming out?
Speaker 4: Of?
Speaker 2: This, nappy.
Speaker 17: Oh yeah it was just a bit of a bit of pooh and a bitter.
Speaker 7: We sibly right how old?
Speaker 2: Was the baby if it, WAS a newborn i swear newborn's pooh just smells.
Speaker 17: LIKE burnt caramels i don't remember how. Old he was he's Probably about, to oh.
Speaker 2: No that's horrendous, Question.
Speaker 1: For, you amy yes does the man have to help? Change, The, nappy.
Speaker 2: Absolutely mike just. Check it out, the shared responsibility just like it's just as much his kid. As, it is yeah.
Speaker 1: Eighty five kilos he got shit faced. With, his sister literally. It's weird family, you got, There all right amy's got your? Questions, made good?
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, Question, number one matt which supermarket is currently giving Out dishy plus? Disney? Plus, ushies.
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Well all right which part of the body is? Affected by? Endometriosis the what?
Speaker 4: What did say?
Speaker 2: What side know what part of the body?
Speaker 9: Is affected by is that the?
Speaker 17: The groin area?
Speaker 1: The, GROIN area no i mean, kind, of, yeah, no, no no yeah so it's.
Speaker 2: The reproductive system so it's a, woman's, like uterus ovaries. The, fallopian tubes yeah a bit higher than.
Speaker 6: Just, the groin.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right what tool would you use to brush your? EYEBROWS and eyelashes.
Speaker 17: I can't think. OF the name i can't see the, picture OF her but i don't know the.
Speaker 18: Name of.
Speaker 1: It, THE name yeah i wouldn't have known, that name either, To, BE honest yeah.
Speaker 2: I probably wouldn't, an, eyelash, brush no yeah it's, Called a spoolly so it's basically. A dry mascara wand.
Speaker 1: Okay do you call? It that though do you'll hand.
Speaker 2: Me, my, spoolly well firstly no one hands. Me makeup, PRODUCTS but no. I don't CALL i wouldn't i wouldn't have.
Speaker 6: Known, that name, okay all right, oh good mate?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 1: Got one, Yes, all right, ash good luck you're? Ready to GO. Yes in nrl how many additional points do you get when you? Do a conversion? Converting the try how many points?
Speaker 19: Do?
Speaker 2: You get? Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well done Okay in THE boeing F a eighteen f super hornet is a type Of what THE boeing F A?
Speaker 4: Eight, F sup.
Speaker 6: Yeah I.
Speaker 1: Mean, BOEING boeing yeah i don't think they. Make anything else that means you've got. To and, Going, Well, done ash okay you. Gotta double pass Go And see benson Boone On his wanted Man tour this, november for Details Het to frontier. Touring dot com, You're, going there, ash well, Done well.
Speaker 2: Done, Thank you, graduation thank you Good luckly, to colm.
Speaker 5: Too thank, you.
Speaker 1: All right We will Play trady versus lady again tomorrow? Are coming up if you reckon you're, A, GOOD wife Amy i think i'm a.
Speaker 2: Fantastic catch here before, you're.
Speaker 1: A wife you've got to. Be, A, friend yeah well we'll find out if you're not doing these things as a, good female partner be a. Wife or, Girl we go who's apparently. You're a failure we'll hear it next right, here, on kids kid You're a good you're.
Speaker 6: A good wife i like.
Speaker 2: To, think, So yeah apparently.
Speaker 1: Well, this TikToker yeah and it's let me get, a relationship coach. Just a TikToker it's. It's a chick so It's Not, some google yah. It's, a girl okay and, she has said here are the things you need to do.
Speaker 15: For your, man uh huh just to be the bare. Minimum, good girlfriend. OKAY bare minimum i want to run, Them past you amy and see. If you agree, here we go let's have a listen.
Speaker 4: To.
Speaker 6: This TikToker one.
Speaker 11: Hype him up in front. Of other people if you're only complimenting, him in private you're. Doing it wrong say good things, to your, friends his. Friends his family these mean so much more than you.
Speaker 4: Would even.
Speaker 11: Imagine number two actually ask him, about his day, and more importantly remember what. He told you and number three be excited about the things that, he's excited about even if you, don't really care like fantasy football or chlorn scupertend because this will make. Him feel, good.
Speaker 7: Fantasy football, just normal.
Speaker 2: FOOTBALL fantasy football i. THINK all, that i mean it sounds like just somebody wanting to get on there and create some content, Rival, people.
Speaker 1: Like okay, hype him up. Hype him up? DO you agree i don't.
Speaker 2: HYPE ran up i softly bully. Him in public that's. My love language that's. How we like and he gives it. Back to me if, he, was like yeah there's my there's my, wife over there. Look at her go, She's so great, I'D be like, i?
Speaker 1: Am you okay asking about His DAY.
Speaker 2: Genuine occasionally i will occasionally ask him, about his DAY and then i will forget what, he's told me like, within five MINUTES or sometimes i just tune out. As, He's talking.
Speaker 6: Yeah i'm sure he does the. Same to, you.
Speaker 2: Exactly right he. DOES the same i Feel like this stop putting pressure on. People in relationships just do. What comes naturally if you want to ask about his Day, on a tuesday. Then do that but asking about, it every day no one. Cares, that much wow it works in, the like supermarket like. Fast move it he works in fast. MOVING consumer goods i don't. CARE about yogurt i, truly, don't care right just like he wouldn't care about the PODCAST stuff that i talk about or things that. We talk about, want to say how was your? Day at, kiss he'll say how'd you go? ON radio, today, I said yeah i really had a, good day exactly and, then he's like? What's For dinner, AND i'm like, I, don't know ryan what?
Speaker 1: Is for?
Speaker 2: Dinner all right what about?
Speaker 4: The?
Speaker 1: Last one though pretending to care about, STUFF he's into i feel like at the start, of a relationship you. Definitely do that for.
Speaker 2: The first couple of months, IN the relationship, i, Was like yeah i'll watch the footy with you go, the eels Then and, now, i'm like oh you got, The footy on i'm going out. With the girls.
Speaker 1: It's so.
Speaker 2: True not Careless.
Speaker 1: One, thing i've noticed, BECAUSE you know i. Like to Swim every girlfriend i've had is really cool about going. In the water to, Begin, with, It yeah yeah i'll go. To, the beach yeah and that after a, while, it's like no it's got to be thirty eight degrees then to get.
Speaker 2: To the water but, you know what he's exactly the. Same as ME last week i was lying IN bed and i was chatting about OUR weekend that i had with a, girlfriend OF mine and i rolled over and, he WAS asleep and i had just been chatting away and he was, dead set bored just like not interested. In girls, STUFF so yeah i get.
Speaker 1: It all right twenty, Three past six it is time to do the birthday will on the Twenty. Third of july. AFTER birthday today i don't think you're. A cancer anymore you're, a, leo now Yeah Officially over. Fiery girl calling if you want to win a prize, Like ho a you're going to Spin Our. Big birthday wheel you will get an awesome prize will help you. Celebrate your birthday so if, it is today dial in right now thirteen one oh six five, still to come, by the way Crossing Over. With john edward he is joining us live on Air here on kiss at twenty. Three, past six, now, GOOD morning kay i add. It's my birthday, It's, my bay yeah your number one hit Music. Station On, Kiss Mikey brooklyn amy Gerard And the birthday wheel is. Happening right now so Twenty, Third of july happy.
Speaker 2: Birthday, to you, yes all right and you know Who, Else, turned no sorry they've all got different. Birthdays On today daniel. RADCLIFFE thirty seven.
Speaker 1: I Have Never Seen, Harry potter amy?
Speaker 2: Oh Were you and i'm Not a, huge POTTER fan but i feel. Like you should you should? Watch it now maybe? Yeah, NOT now yeah i feel like the. Moment has passed they're.
Speaker 7: Already, remaking it Yeah it's Crazy.
Speaker 2: Slash From, guns n' roses you'll be. SIXTY one TODAY.
Speaker 6: I actually i went to see them when They. Came, to, Sydney yeah yeah. I'm a fan but.
Speaker 8: Because you Have this one dreadlocks, At, THE time yeah, i like that?
Speaker 1: Remember?
Speaker 2: That one, Yeah, november ranged.
Speaker 6: Yes so big of a.
Speaker 2: Nineties Good song woody harrelson. Is Sixty five Michelle Williams from destiny's child should be. Forty seven today.
Speaker 1: He's under one no one.
Speaker 2: Cares about, him yeah yeah don't. Say That though Beck hewitt From, Home and away remember she was the hottie. Everyone loved her.
Speaker 1: Forty three today forty three and their son, He's playing tennis.
Speaker 7: YEAH he was i think he got into the final ride Of the kids.
Speaker 2: Wimbledon, Or something wow i'm taking. After, his dad yes. That's Pretty cool bert newton would have been eighty seven today and, on this day one direction were Formed on the FACTOR. In, the uk yeah twenty ten? Were? They massive.
Speaker 7: Biggest and the weirdest thing about that Moment Is that liam payne was, obviously a Kid But then sheryl cole was the judge who was. Like An animal didn't they ended up dating later on and. Had a.
Speaker 8: Kid very weird your.
Speaker 2: Coal, WAS so, like i mean she's. Still so gorgeous you would, Agree with? Me alec, right oh.
Speaker 10: Yeah we talked about this, the other day the fight for this love music video where she's dressed as a soldier.
Speaker 4: Used to love was that taken?
Speaker 10: Into your bedroom she wasn't allowed screens in my bedroom, as a child, good reason apparently.
Speaker 1: Just, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah no. Screens, at all no no screens. In the, bedroom yeah yeah Yeah, the old yeah dare?
Speaker 1: You do that can you even?
Speaker 8: GET magazines anymore i don't know you think they?
Speaker 2: Make him anymore you have to.
Speaker 6: Use your imagination.
Speaker 2: Oh that's weird when, it's your birthday, Good happy.
Speaker 18: Birthday good morning thank.
Speaker 7: You so much what's?
Speaker 6: Going on today how?
Speaker 1: Are?
Speaker 6: You, celebrating oh.
Speaker 16: Okay well it's Six thirty and i'm at my fiancee's office doing some.
Speaker 12: Work for.
Speaker 16: Him, so thriving.
Speaker 2: Okay did you arrive to a bunch of flowers or? The birthday present or is the festivity?
Speaker 4: Picking?
Speaker 5: Off tonight tonight well there was a lovely.
Speaker 12: Ice almond martra. I'll, take it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's nice nice we get back to Work.
Speaker 1: In happy monday.
Speaker 2: Oh now eight number eight you have worn them.
Speaker 10: A double pass that's you and your Fiance To our iHeart Life with delta gudram RIGHT here At kshq on. July twenty eight, oh my.
Speaker 2: God so Far.
Speaker 10: That's A pure world Tours coming To. Australia next, april for tickets had to tg live DOT.
Speaker 2: Com, do, AU well.
Speaker 7: Yeah I actually need i need to put My name because Damien's coming and damien wants to. Bring a Friend and then i've got TO tell people i forget forgetting.
Speaker 6: You're, a big.
Speaker 1: Yeah just fob. Yourself, in there yeah when you've got to pick. Our, birthday song now we had a bit of a mix up yesterday our listeners they could JUST request. Whatever i, wanted, that again okay so we, Have, our carryover well. Both Are carryovers so amy after his guest.
Speaker 2: Is Caub.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 8: It's, michelle's birthday yeah will she? BE forgotten again.
Speaker 7: I have dog you can't. Hate the town red said he.
Speaker 2: D be fay it is, Up to you?
Speaker 8: Caitlyn, hey.
Speaker 2: Child, yeah all, right, happy birthday, ky thank, you all.
Speaker 1: Right thank you. Let's Do it doctor kiss. Is coming in is? He?
Speaker 2: HERE now yes i?
Speaker 1: Can see, Him All right doctor.
Speaker 6: Kiss is here so you've got a medical.
Speaker 1: Question for him free medical?
Speaker 6: Advice right now.
Speaker 1: Phone in thirteen one oh six five if you want to get on Air with doctor kiss thirteen one, oh six five and.
Speaker 6: Here we? Go happy birthday which one?
Speaker 19: Is?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 1: Again michelle? Yeah happy birthday?
Speaker 6: MICHELLE from child, i was like Her.
Speaker 2: Name Is?
Speaker 1: Caitlin, dr kiss. Hello good morning you got a? Question for him thirteen one. Oh six five what did you want?
Speaker 13: To?
Speaker 1: Bring up mate.
Speaker 20: Good morning sony do you guys drink coffee?
Speaker 5: Or?
Speaker 2: Energy, drinks both.
Speaker 20: So some recent informations come out to say that up to four maybe five cups of coffee day is safe.
Speaker 1: For her.
Speaker 20: Health oh great however energy drinks there's too much. Caffeine in there so what they found is that up to those four drinks can actually protect you, against heart attacks.
Speaker 8: Blood, pressure diabetes.
Speaker 2: Okay up to.
Speaker 6: Four, coffee drinks.
Speaker 20: Yes so four hundred micrograms of caffeine is about four, coffees now black we're not really.
Speaker 7: All the sugars and syrups and milk and.
Speaker 8: Stuff adjust that.
Speaker 7: But that's good news for all the coffee.
Speaker 8: Drinkers, Out there well.
Speaker 2: I've got friends who have somewhere up to like five to six, coffees A day, and i'm, like oh man you got. TO pull back i always thought it was like. One or two it's great TO know that i could Have, four about okay what? ABOUT energy drinks i. HAVE a girlfriend i can say this because she's not, listening right now but she will drink upwards Of Maybe three red. Bulls. A, day yeah.
Speaker 20: No that's this study specifically says that that's not good for you combination of the very high caffeine and all of the other. Chemicals and ones did she?
Speaker 2: THINK that's better, I was like i'm pretty.
Speaker 1: Sure it's worse so there's way, too much caffeine is that?
Speaker 6: What they're saying.
Speaker 20: Much higher doses of caffeine and then all of the additives and stimulants and those. Sorts, of things yea they have an effect On, A health.
Speaker 1: Okay i am you better put away that giant can of mother. YOU have seen i don't.
Speaker 2: Drink mothers on. THE monster drinks i will have a cheeky v every. Now and, again, yeah okay.
Speaker 1: Well but what a day you'd be okay? Or, not suggesting oh they're just.
Speaker 2: Saying avoid them what about? The selsiest, drinks THEY'RE like well i thought they were a bit more of like the healthier version of. AN energy drink, i don't know. But they're delicious.
Speaker 20: Put the word coconut on it and, Everyone.
Speaker 2: Thinks literally i'll just stick to.
Speaker 1: My, fore, coffees then, yeah all Right Let's go marwen marwin's on for a Question.
Speaker 6: With doctor kiss, go For.
Speaker 13: IT doctor Kiss i think i've DID broken my. I left?
Speaker 4: Trip any, Advice oh wow?
Speaker 8: So WHAT happened.
Speaker 13: So i was yesterday? OR before yesterday i was sorry yesterday WENT. For GO cardi then i WAS racing and i was getting THE corner and i hit the, fence And yeah so i'll find off hurt it a little BIT hard and i start having pain for the for. Yesterday and today and is.
Speaker 8: It really painful on?
Speaker 9: The?
Speaker 20: Rib, Itself yes okay so well we can. Have an injury the ribs are actually very pliable. And very sod they, move a lot and so you can get a big injury to them and not. Necessarily, crack it now obviously we can't wrap a bloody plaster. Cast around you so in general the management for a fractured rib is. Rest and time, and in general if, it doesn't hurt or it doesn't, hurt too much then you can keep. Going, doing things now if people have, got severe pain then it is worth to touching base with the doctor. To double check SOMETIMES we. Do x rays most of the time we don't need to because it won't. Change any management what can you? Do about it, some pain relief some ice and just.
Speaker 8: Taking it easy so have you seen the People?
Speaker 2: Over in bali they're they're literally having, rib not removal but they're changing the shape of their ribs to. Get snatched waste it's Illegal here in australia. For obvious reasons.
Speaker 8: It's ridiculous thing how?
Speaker 2: Wild is it and you see some of these after photos and they look like, weird barbie dolls like.
Speaker 8: That's one of The. Girls, from maths yes they did.
Speaker 1: They Did it mental your ribs are there to.
Speaker 2: Protect, your organs.
Speaker 1: Yeah breaking YOUR ribs though. I did it i fell off a Dance, floor in vietnam.
Speaker 15: Fell off a dance, ONTO what though. I, Don't, know, okay yeah anyway like, the doctor said all you've got to do is.
Speaker 6: Just, like it yeah but he did give me some.
Speaker 1: Very. Strong, pain yeah.
Speaker 20: Now if you're really really struggling, with your breathing then we've got to be careful because sometimes that broken rib can poke into your lungs.
Speaker 1: And causees panny you're on, with doctor kiss. Go for it. The, ENERGY drink sorry a lot of people have to ask the.
Speaker 19: Question as well.
Speaker 18: THEY shred can i know they're like, a vegan friendly but some of the cans actually can make you tast.
Speaker 1: Positive, for, methypnomy okay yeah we, Heard. About that brooklyn. You covered that.
Speaker 6: The, oxy shread.
Speaker 7: Yeah but we were questioning whether it was just meth addicts blaming the oxtions spread when.
Speaker 6: They, got caught yeah.
Speaker 7: So it's, unproven, BUT yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't very often have. An oxy, shread my girlfriend who, loves the gym she gave me. A CAN once when, I tell you i have never cleaned the house more efficiently. AFTER drinking it i ALSO felt like i should pull glow sticks head over to def con like it WAS felt like i was having. Hectic heart. Palpitations, remote shredding.
Speaker 1: Yeah are you aware of the oxy? Shred, doctor kit.
Speaker 20: Look there are lots of these, products out there and the significant number of additives and chemicals and so forth.
Speaker 8: That's in there. Do Bloody.
Speaker 20: Nothing in australia if you, had, a good, healthy balanced diet you're going to get most of.
Speaker 9: What.
Speaker 20: YOU need now i know every gym junkie out there wants to find me and punch me. In the head but these things really. Don't do much there's no great. Evidence behind them the biggest evidence is behind. Caffeine and training so. What caffeine does it doesn't, make you stronger but it actually improves, your focus motivation so then people tend to train, a bit. Better MORE efficiently so i reckon what your response for the house was that? Caffeine, kicking, In.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, chloe hey chloe.
Speaker 5: Go, For it hey i've been through quite a few laser, hair removal sessions but the hair just.
Speaker 12: Keeps.
Speaker 20: Growing back ah are you blonde or black head or somewhere.
Speaker 19: In the middle i've got like, a brownish hair like a, dark brown.
Speaker 20: Hair all right so what the laser's doing is it's picking up certain, levels of pigment and the darker, the hair is. The more successful it's going, to be. Finer blonder hair it's going to. STRUGGLE with that i also have a bit of a conspiracy theory that the clinics out there that are doing the laser deliberately. Dial, it down gosh you've got to, keep coming. Back don't you but a lot of people respond, well to it. Some people don't it's going to perhaps slow the, hair growth down so it will still grow back in a, Period of time so you probably just need. Some ongoing maintenance.
Speaker 2: I've never been able to get. Laser hair removal i'm. Just too fair are you show?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 2: YOUR arm no i wouldn't get it. On my arms my hair. Is, white blonde yes what?
Speaker 6: Do you do just get the? OLD wax.
Speaker 2: OUT i do i. Hate being wax, Good.
Speaker 1: On, you okay doctor kiss back. Again next, Week. Thanks mate brooklyn you're gonna give us a hit.
Speaker 7: Of, Celebrity, news yes amy something that you are wearing right now has been banned by one of the biggest movie directors. In the world i'll tell you what that is Next tops.
Speaker 2: Kiss celebrity news?
Speaker 1: You like, That guard right we'll stepping In for crowright NOTT? Who has?
Speaker 6: Covid, we believe yeah.
Speaker 7: WHAT a throwback i know it's.
Speaker 2: Going to say it feels so. RETRO come back i have heard that it's around. AT the moment i got a few girlfriends who have been taken Out, the vide okay.
Speaker 1: DO you have covid CALLING thirty one? O six five but when does it all just?
Speaker 8: Become the flu it's. Just, Another, virus.
Speaker 6: Well brooklyn you're on, celebrity news again so.
Speaker 7: HERE we Go I am rebel wilson had this really big win. In court yesterday you might have seen it on the news a. Little bit yesterday so it's essentially she was being sued by a younger actress for defamation and it all was to do with A film that rebel had produced a few Years Ago. Called the debt. SEE this movie i, never saw it but in it was This actress. Called charlotte mckinness she's. Twenty eight now and some stuff Went down and rebel ended up posting on her own social media at one point kind of accusing The, younger actress charlotte that she had made a complaint like a sexual harassment complaint against one producer, on the movie and then took that complaint back because she knew it would damage her, career and, SO you know i wanted to do the right thing and do her. Own self, Interest so essentially charlotte took it to court for defamation and the judge after, a long time, ruled that no there was, no defamation there but also one rebel one and he's kind of clear the younger actress is considering an appeal. At this point but it was funny because in the case the judge described all three witnesses as not, that reliable anyway so there's NO kind, of i know they're kind of judging the end. Of the thing, the, judges said, look you guys just get.
Speaker 2: Out, of here yeah, so wasting time. Wasting my time.
Speaker 8: And Also Famous.
Speaker 7: Director christopher Nolan He did interstellar oppenheimer And He's done the odyssey. At the moment now there are certain things on set that he. Really doesn't like he WAS Chatting to cbs MORNINGS in the us and he was confronted about the one thing that he has banned and that was brought To Light.
Speaker 8: By ANNE hathaway, have a.
Speaker 4: Listened And then anne hathaway.
Speaker 2: Says something, Interesting she said chris has no oggs. On the set what?
Speaker 21: Does that mean literally? As, the slippers yea sometimes actors will turn up. Because, the footwork yes they'll turn up, in, these big.
Speaker 4: FLUFFY comfy slippers i, have.
Speaker 21: A couple yes and the funny thing is you can be on set, where you've, got you know a guy, holding a microphone you've got, a giant camera you've got, a crew everywhere but something like that can actually weirdly take you. Out of okay, AND for me i think that's always, been something, where you know it's like if someone's eating a bag of chips off. Camera or, something you know there are certain things to just remind you you're in the real world as opposed to the world we're trying to create for The actors of, oh.
Speaker 2: My god what an. Absolute Piss take if i'm on set for like fifteen hours a day as An actress and i'm not being, shot or whatever and this guy is trying to TELL me that i can't sit in the corner and eat my chips in. My, odd boots.
Speaker 6: Yeah, What an asshole you've.
Speaker 8: Got them on.
Speaker 2: Them right now it's.
Speaker 6: Appropriate footwear to a.
Speaker 7: COMMERCIAL radio stop I do because i'm here trying to give the Entertainment news and i'm being distracted by your.
Speaker 2: Weas my feet you're?
Speaker 1: Lying all right. Still to come this is your last day to GO, And See, Bts Benson boone snoop dogg and More At Our. iHeartRadio music festival. When, you're Here Yeah The united boarding call will Get, you to, vegas all right happening before. Nine right now the pop quiz. Aree thousand dollars you want to win that call in on thirteen one oh Six Five.
Speaker 11: J.
Speaker 4: Pop quiz quiz.
Speaker 1: Let's get you one thousand. Dollars right Now our pop, quiz is on we, play at seven we, play At eight and xavier is up for our. Seven o'clock, Edition good, Morning moning.
Speaker 7: Morning hi everyone?
Speaker 2: Hy all right.
Speaker 1: What would you do?
Speaker 18: With?
Speaker 1: The, MONEY man well i DID say who i spoke, on the phone.
Speaker 14: But probably myself i've.
Speaker 22: Got three daughters they continually ask, me For money so i'll just keep. It, for, Myself, yeah nice yeah.
Speaker 2: Don't tell me everyone that calls, up, Is like oh i'd give it, to my mom pay for. MY son's wedding i like your. Take on it depend. It on yourself, you deserve, it?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 6: Mate good luck? Amy's got, you.
Speaker 2: Oh Hello well my Mike still Works Amy. And brook, Show all.
Speaker 1: Right i'm, Back oh yeah? I'm being silent is this some what?
Speaker 13: He?
Speaker 7: Feels like, yeah.
Speaker 6: All right here, We, go man?
Speaker 2: Alrightavier good luck? Question number one what fast food chain? Would you find ronald McDonald McDonald's YouTuber mister beese? Just got married?
Speaker 1: True?
Speaker 9: Or?
Speaker 4: False oh true finish.
Speaker 2: The Lyrics to This eminem and Rihanna Song just gonna stand There? And watch?
Speaker 1: Me uh cry which Brand Makes?
Speaker 2: The fredo?
Speaker 8: Frog uh carick which.
Speaker 2: Artist is also known as mister Well?
Speaker 14: Wab oh god.
Speaker 2: Where is the twenty twenty six Twenty Twenty six commonwealth games Taking? Place in Edinburgh Who plays Spider Man In? Spider Man? Brand? New day.
Speaker 22: Oh is that?
Speaker 23: The new One it's.
Speaker 7: Not toby?
Speaker 2: Maguire not sure who leads The Band? The rogue traders.
Speaker 17: Another?
Speaker 14: Best thing sites.
Speaker 2: Which maths couple confirm they? SEPARATED this week i saw that on Them.
Speaker 22: On.
Speaker 2: The bloody news yeah it Was still and philipe you get.
Speaker 8: A good crack dave got.
Speaker 2: A good cracks philip actually just even, though they're engaged he broke up with her via text no?
Speaker 1: Are? You colder?
Speaker 7: Color?
Speaker 2: Did he disgusting?
Speaker 20: It is?
Speaker 2: Fiance, oh god okay so The lyrics To Eminem and rihanna song'm just going to stand there and watch me burn. Not Cry close mister worldwide is Also. Known As Pitbull the commonwealth games Taking, Place, in Glasgow. Scotland Not edinburgh tom Holland Plays The new Spider man and you've got, The, rest right, yeah.
Speaker 9: Not.
Speaker 1: Bad good man we will play, again, before eight alright so get ready to call in. Also before eight the world's, Best Psychic medium john edward is crossing over with. Your, loved ones Okay.
Speaker 7: Yeah somes yeah like sometimes when he's, talking to people you you sit there, and you like how the actual are?
Speaker 4: You doing?
Speaker 8: THAT it's magic i don't think. It is magic.
Speaker 2: It's, not Spiritual well and i've got another dilemma brought to you by yours Truly in. The mums group her kids have picked up a nasty habit. From their dad i'll tell you. About, that next.
Speaker 1: Okay You Are On Kiss breakfast mikey brooklyn amage thirteen past seven the, time right Now, and it's.
Speaker 6: Thursday good Morning.
Speaker 2: So lately i've been bringing dilemmas from my mum's Group chat the whatsap. To, The air yeah i'm not not really stay at, home MUM anymore but i do like to have a little. Squizzy In there AND i'm just i like to get people's. Opinions on things and this mom has written something in and this one killed, ME because honestly i can absolutely. Relate, TO it okay i want to get your thoughts on this and thirteen or one oh six five call in if you can also relate to this mum, So, She's written ladies i'm. So stressed out our little. Man is four nothing gets. By him anymore he repeats everything he, hears us say INCLUDING some words i wish. He wasn't hearing the problem is that my husband has a. Tendency to swear he says effing. Hell a lot now our little man has started. Saying it too the worst part is he's. Using it correctly when he drops, his drink bottle he. Says effing hell when he gets smacked by, the dog's tail he. Says effing hell he absolutely gets this. From his father we agreed we'd stop swearing around our son once he became old, enough to talk but he can't seem.
Speaker 23: To.
Speaker 2: Stop doing this came to a head when we were. At the shops we're in the middle of an aisle when he dropped his snack on the floor and said effing. Hell out loud other people were, right near us and you wouldn't Believe the. Looks i've got tried to talk to my, husband about it but he's starting. To get annoyed he reckons he's trying his best and. Can't help it what THE hell?
Speaker 1: DO i, DO i reckon i got all my swearing. From my dad he's the, kind of dude and any time he did anything, Around, THE house yes i just put some papers, down or, Whatever, it's like oh he couldn't do. Anything WITHOUT swearing, SO i reckon i got all my potty.
Speaker 6: Mouth off, HIM.
Speaker 2: Oh WELL i can i can counteract that because none, of my parents, none of them. There's only two neither of my. Parents ever swore like a swear word in our, House was crap like that was. A snorty word i wasn't eve allowed to say the word hate that was too, strong a word and fluffs farts were pop offs.
Speaker 4: Or.
Speaker 2: PASSING wind yeah i was never ever allowed to swear like, we you know we did a thing on The worst thing i've ever said to my dad was. No swear words I'M not.
Speaker 7: Saying i leave you grew up in a household where you couldn't, even SAY yes and.
Speaker 2: I wasn't yes I wouldn't be, I said five. I didn't say i wasn't allowed. To SAY anything and i also have. A potty mouth it doesn't work whether you swear as a parent or don't swear. As a parent kids pick it. Up from school they pick it, up from school and more so, now than ever they pick it up from YouTube and all of the other hideous things. That are online so it's escaping.
Speaker 7: Naive or can't you just tell the kid. Don't, say that yes that. THAT don't WORK.
Speaker 2: I mean i tell my, kids EVERY day if i hear you say that, swear word again some of thing's, Going to happen and nothing ever happens because they just keep saying. Those Swear words BUT BRIAN and i I never thought i was going to be that parent that swears, around my kids but it's part.
Speaker 13: Of my.
Speaker 2: VOCABULARY you can't i don't swear. At my sweat it's ALWAYS like if i hurt myself or if the house, is, A pig si i swear out loud. To the, universe it's like what?
Speaker 1: These duds doing what about, other habits though because kids will just imitate. What you do have they picked? UP any habits i.
Speaker 2: Swear real doozy it's. Actually quite funny, it's not funny but. It is funny so a year, OR so ago i remember we were reversing out. Of our Driveway the whole we're all, in the car, all Three kids and ryan wound down the window and he's got a bit of banter with one of our neighbors and he flipped, him the bird and, so my yeah well the am oh in the lawn, and, he's like yeah pick. Him the bird and for like two, years after that my kids would just wind, down the windows you know that mister bean thing where he's just flipping every. Car the bird they would just be, out every window just. Flipping OFF cars and, i was like this is, All, your fault ryan and the.
Speaker 1: Thing is right you tell them not. To do it they, think it's funny and. That is funny i'm sorry that he is flipping off other cars.
Speaker 6: Is, very funny hey why don't we?
Speaker 1: Take your calls maybe you've been IN this situation i can and have you got? Out of it did your kid pick up a bad habit like the swearing or the flip and the bird or other? Things from you thirteen one. O six' five if, you want to comment did your kid pick? Up another bad habit. Give us a call you were allowed to Swear. AT home than BROOKLYN i wouldn't say i.
Speaker 7: WAS allowed to swear, i WAS courage to but i, was an only child so you kind of it's, just, a bit LAME like who am i?
Speaker 8: Swearing? To, your impress right?
Speaker 1: Well calls coming up you, Are On Kiss break mikey brooklyn amy drud. Twenty two, past, seven good morning.
Speaker 2: CUTE so we've got i had Another dilemma in. The mum's group chat this mum has a. Four year old son she also has a husband with a bit, of a potty mouth LOVES to drop the f, bomb here and there and now her four year old son has shock. Horror picked it up, that's what kids do they're little sponges and the kid is now dropping f bombs using, it CORRECTLY as well which i mean when my, KIDS started doing this i had to like, stifle a giggle because especially when they use it, In the, right context, i'm like, oh god?
Speaker 1: It's, cute is it.
Speaker 2: Well, it's quite funny?
Speaker 6: Yeah does it matter thirteen?
Speaker 1: One oh six, five by the way, we're, taking your calls like does it matter if the?
Speaker 6: Kids swears on listen you don't.
Speaker 2: Ever want, To encourage YOUR kids like when i, hear my kids swearing it just sounds gross and. They, sound quite, uneducated, yeah you. Know yeah bit off so you don't ever want to hear your kids or. Encourage THEM to swear do i think it's inevitable that they're going to pick up swear words the minute they? Start, school and stuff no, like, it's, gonna, wait, no yes yes yes.
Speaker 9: My.
Speaker 2: Brain's not working today. It's gonna happen regardless another Another bad habit That i've realized that i've. Pushed onto my daughter she obviously sees me not So much now that. I'm DOING rerecky radio but i used to have a, wine occasionally at night and. You're right drinking now, she's not drinking wines but she does ask for her water in, a wine glass now or she just likes holding the stem and, she likes you know she's a carbon copy of me and she likes. Doing what, MUMMY does, but.
Speaker 1: Future i know yeah that actually there. Is a whole thing remember those ad campaigns telling us not to drink in. Front of our kids the aard had the dad and he kept on getting the kid to, grab him the beer.
Speaker 6: Grab him the beer do?
Speaker 12: You?
Speaker 6: Remember, These ads yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah are you making your? Daughter, pour your wines, No That's all right.
Speaker 2: So i'm going to have to start having my wines, in, like COLORED? Cups now?
Speaker 11: Am i?
Speaker 1: ALL right thirty one i. Was six or five maybe your kids picked up. A Bad Habit, Too, Here's, John?
Speaker 2: Hi hey john hi how? Are you going?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 9: Go for?
Speaker 12: It MAN all right so i am a massive FOURTH or FAN in afl and i was sitting there watching, The, game ONE day yeah and i accidentally Dropped. THE what they yeah i didn't think anything of it because the kids didn't really look like. They had heard it and then the next day my mother in law was taking them to school in a taxi, and my eldest, daughter which is sorry my. Youngest daughter who's four she showed around and actually said.
Speaker 2: What they F.
Speaker 6: You can blame how did she use it in the?
Speaker 2: Right, context as well.
Speaker 12: No it was all the fuck that she was excited to be. Going in a taxi he didn't know what.
Speaker 2: That's cute and it actually makes no sense and they're. Just dropping it anyway.
Speaker 1: Thoto one sixty five if, You, WANT To, comment, Liz, I liz, hey liz oh.
Speaker 5: Hey how you, going so my son he was about eight or, ten AT the time and i was sitting at the table studying and he comes up to, me, and he, GOES mom he goes i. WANT to swear, it i said really, And HE goes, yeah, and i said well what do? You want to say AND he goes THE f, word, and, I said, oh okay i. SAID not, a problem i said show me. How YOU'D say, it, and, i said nah nah you can't. Say it like that if you're, going to say it you've got to say it's dust fell and like.
Speaker 13: You mean it.
Speaker 5: Anyway so, my, son. THEN goes, Ah okay i said we'll give, it. ONE more, Shot mate i said we'll just. See how you go AND he, goes, and i said. Nah off the. Table off the table. You can't say it you can't.
Speaker 2: Say it like that and do you, say it with gusto. YOU can't use it i.
Speaker 6: Mean that is fair if, you're going to swear you've, got to, swear, PROPERLY.
Speaker 2: Right well sure i love that she's teaching. Him how, To.
Speaker 1: Swear that's great.
Speaker 2: Sam what about you have you got kids that have picked? Up, Any bad habits yeah i've, got.
Speaker 18: Two young boys and my oldest seems to always Pick up on when i'm kind of talking down or flagging. Off on My husband so whenever i'm playing.
Speaker 14: Your, dad is so annoying he will now say so.
Speaker 7: Annoying, WHEN he's.
Speaker 18: Around yes.
Speaker 4: I.
Speaker 2: Have done this, before, i'll be like oh your dad just leaves everything lying around and around his. Side of His bed and then i've caught my daughter because she's just like, Literally, carbon copy dad dad you just leave all your clothes around lying but by the. Side of your, BED do.
Speaker 8: You say i don't know where. She's got, that from i'm, like she's. So observant, very smart all, right still to come this.
Speaker 1: Is your final day for you to. Go, And, See, Beats Yes, Benson Boone snoop dogg zarah larson And More At Our. Eyehard radio music festival We're waiting for.
Speaker 4: Our.
Speaker 1: United boarding call yeah oh.
Speaker 6: Look, BEFORE eight thirty okay i. Can, tell you that okay all. Right, before eight thirty yeah.
Speaker 18: We're.
Speaker 6: Gonna hear it brooklyn you got, Our, CELEB news. Today yeah i do.
Speaker 7: One Of the Husbands From married at first site has revealed that it's not just alcohol.
Speaker 8: Getting the contestants tipsy we'll play. That next.
Speaker 2: Celebrity? News? You like, that god all, Right.
Speaker 1: Here we go brooklyn if that, news wasn't good enough you now have to do our celebrities so much?
Speaker 9: Of?
Speaker 7: Me, This morning Yeah Well married At, first sight husband scott he was with gr very tumultuous relationship they. Had, ended in disaster well he's done a podcast and he claims that some of his fellow contestants used illicit substances. While filming the show It was On the Marty and Michelle Podcast Marty, and michael sorry podcast and he was quizzed on whether the season's dinner parties were fueled.
Speaker 8: By more than alcohol i'm not, asking to name names but was anyone doing any.
Speaker 1: During the dinner.
Speaker 4: Parties THERE was a couple i heard, in the grape.
Speaker 13: Yeah getting up before and some like most people pretty well behaved, at the same time like people were just it's like they had to drink.
Speaker 4: Before THEY go in but i know, letting towards the end it just.
Speaker 7: Got, WORSE and worse yeah. I, Didn't know that also scott was the only one. Who didn't, EVEN drink season well i.
Speaker 2: Was told that basically the dinner parties you see it over LIKE, an hour on tv but they actually are filmed over like a. Six, seven hour people yeah, AND by the end i wonder Everyone's brawling and cat collin and stuff because they've just been fueled with boo and.
Speaker 7: The producers will, it'll be you know say, like eleven pm midnight and if they haven't, had enough good content they, will, say to them guys we're not going home until keep. Going we get something so they will just tell them to start. Fighting or doing anything.
Speaker 6: What's going on just. For the free booze, but there's a lot.
Speaker 7: There's a lot of fuc so and also apparently they there is weekly drug tests so and that was brought in this year MAYBE.
Speaker 6: After all that uk. Stuff, that.
Speaker 7: Went down yeah possibly and also what we, were talking about earlier your kids catching, On, to swear words well it happens in. The Celebrity world too george clooney, he has two kids, a set of twins and he's spoken on a podcast saying that he once swore in the car and a few minutes later he heard his eight year old son repeat airfing.
Speaker 8: HELL from the backseat, i have.
Speaker 3: To say it's a it's a pretty, funny adventure, raising kids you know, because they're you, know you, don't realize you know how much. They're LISTENING to you like i was in the car driving to school the other, day and you know like some guy you, know CUT me off, and i. Was like, Fucking asshole i'm driving and like about five minutes, LATER in the backseat I hear an assholef.
Speaker 2: They literally are. Sponges YOU don't realize and i ALWAYS think about because i talk on the Phone a. Lot when i'm driving IT'S kind of when i. Make MY phone calls and i used TO do it when i had all three kids in the back, when there were babies but now they sit in the back and they all just they just. Listen, to my phone calls so they're Privy to. Everything That i'm saying so i've had to say to my girlfriend's like it's, Text, messages only now, yeah listen to everything and.
Speaker 1: They are.
Speaker 2: Absorbing everything all right more celeb news.
Speaker 1: Coming up next door if you, want to hear, more by the way You Can grab our kiss breakfast Podcast on. The, free iHeart app.
Speaker 2: Yeah and i want, To talk to you mikey about something you can actually hire a real man to help. YOU feel more masculine i reckon you. Should, look, into this.
Speaker 1: Yeah cool all right we'll Do That. Right after Alex Warren You're on Kiss mikey. Brooklyn maybe gerard morning How? Did you know?
Speaker 2: Lockes? Sure about that sold So. Obviously we're in australia we all love a, shrimp on the barbie but Apparently they're. Popular in russia Too there is a russian company and on their website is an offering that men can Book In. Called a barbecue companionship this is going to cost you between thirteen dollars, and sixty five dollars and what that will get you is a man who will show. Up to your barbecue he, will grill your meat tell you jokes and he will make. Manly conversation with you maybe you're going. To share a beer he's going to make you feel like a real man who knows how. To cook some meat this, is kind.
Speaker 1: Of, sad isn't it that like you would. Need To do that but russia, Is, An, odd country.
Speaker 6: Brookly well it is.
Speaker 2: When, the coals go cold they'll take the money off you and. Leave, no strings attached.
Speaker 7: Yeah that's very.
Speaker 8: Right and like being, openly gay is illegal but.
Speaker 7: It doesn't like the guy it exists, like IT is there so i mean maybe literally that's the only way they.
Speaker 8: Can advertise for escorts or is.
Speaker 2: It like it's barbecue like their pseudo name. For, grinder, or something. YEAH yeah, barbecue companions i.
Speaker 8: Mean you really don't need to be.
Speaker 7: Taught how to barbecue when you turn it on and put, the meat on there your man.
Speaker 6: Knows how, to barbie you know how do you?
Speaker 2: Know how to barbecue?
Speaker 1: Thank you very much barbecued some pennel on. THE barbie last night.
Speaker 2: I don't understand WHY i'm shocked when i see you just dump out a microwaved.
Speaker 1: Meal FOR your girlfriend so i understand that is if you want to see that on my.
Speaker 6: Reels on the socials but you do?
Speaker 2: Know, how to barbecue yeah.
Speaker 6: Don't be so shocked and, You.
Speaker 1: Can be taught brooklyn you.
Speaker 2: Can BY your DAD no i got i got.
Speaker 1: Given a gift. Once from a girlfriend it was to go. To a barbecue, school oh my.
Speaker 7: Gosh wait a minute your girlfriend thought you're. So bad, at barbecue yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah and you fully they give you the apron and, the tongs and everything and it was like an hour long, Here's how your barbecue.
Speaker 2: Here's how you turn a barbecue on and. Slap a steak down.
Speaker 1: So what did you learn that we, know certain heat elements what, the grill can do how.
Speaker 23: To clean it properly you, Couldn't SELF teach yourself, so i COME on just when i think you couldn't get any, more like a fairy you've. Been to.
Speaker 2: Barbecuing school well thanks well look they Say. That over in, russia it's you know it's a it's a result of, the male loneliness epidemic. Which, sounds, really sad yeah.
Speaker 6: No it's just A. Bunch.
Speaker 2: Of gay russians yea deverally feels like There's a big gay, russian bears out there probably playing. With each other's meat.
Speaker 1: It's it's eleven to eight right now. And still to come we are Listening out for. Our united boarding Call, Yeah You Jonah, OUR, iHeartRadio Music, Festival bts benson burne. Sarah lasts so many we'll Tell you when to colin. When you, Hear that all right, but coming up next we Are Crossing over.
Speaker 2: With john, edward exciting all right you want to.
Speaker 1: Get on with him you've got a loved one or a, friend that passed away you want to connect thirteen. One Oh six five john edward is joining us. Live, on air, next yes.
Speaker 2: All Right we have john. Edward on the line he's going To be Here in australia this october and our phone. Lines are blowing up look, At, this all.
Speaker 1: Right, sharon you're On.
Speaker 19: HELLO see hi john i was hoping to really connect with.
Speaker 22: My, Brother.
Speaker 4: This morning okay sharon let ME just see what.
Speaker 9: I CAN connect with if i was to talk about somebody that, had a neurological issue or somebody that had something that affected.
Speaker 4: Their mobility or their body. Being able to move what side of the? Family am my own it would probably.
Speaker 19: Be to my grandmother, who HAD a stroke and i just remember her back on one side of her face.
Speaker 17: And making out.
Speaker 9: Feeling so when you, think, About that grandmother now i'm, supposed, to tell you like don't think about her at the age, that you remember her think about her.
Speaker 4: A little bit younger so like if you talk to your is that to your?
Speaker 9: Mom's?
Speaker 12: Side?
Speaker 4: By chance yes okay and? Your? Mom's? Still? Here CORRECT yes okay can? I just ask you i know we're. On THE radio book can? I?
Speaker 9: Be very personal yep was there a little bit of a disconnect between you and your?
Speaker 4: Mom for, a, bit not.
Speaker 19: Really no only like physically in terms of me living in a different.
Speaker 22: Part?
Speaker 9: Of the world okay and would that put your communication on, specific time zones then like you can't communicate with? Her?
Speaker 4: Between certain?
Speaker 9: Times YES all right that I could take because I'm kind of feeling i'm supposed to, Highlight. Something for you sharon who's the end connection around? You Living, or passed like michael? Where's the m name My.
Speaker 19: Brother's name is matthew is that?
Speaker 4: The?
Speaker 1: Brother?
Speaker 4: That passed yes okay And.
Speaker 9: Then connected to matthew could we talk About the month of march or the third of a?
Speaker 4: Month for your family?
Speaker 9: Is there anybody's birthday or anniversary that's connected to Either, the month of march which, is the third month or the.
Speaker 4: Third of a month i've got Like, My.
Speaker 19: WEDDING anniversaries march.
Speaker 4: SO i just need i need something factual to anchor me to.
Speaker 9: That being your brother and then, Who, had the cancer sharon somebody had some, type of, Fascor. Yeah my Brother okay so then matthew is trying to acknowledge that when he was diagnosed that they may not have thought it was that big of, a deal at first and then it seemed to like ramp.
Speaker 4: Up, very very quickly yeah. It seems to go it seems to be.
Speaker 9: Like the small part of the, funnel in my mind and then, all of a sudden it's like a big. Part of the funnel so he's acknowledging that there's not a lot of fight that he had left in him because.
Speaker 4: Of what he Navigated, do, you. Understand.
Speaker 19: Yeah completely yep okay and didn't you.
Speaker 4: Have a conversation with him about you have to do, what's right for you not what's. Right, For, everybody else.
Speaker 9: Yes yeah because he's making me feel that you brought him balance when, other people were like you, Have to do this you. Have to do this you, have to do this and you basically gave HIM the energy of i can't imagine. What you're going through i'm sorry that. YOU'RE going THROUGH this i wish i could be. There for you more but you've got to do, what's right for you not. What, other people want yeah.
Speaker 19: He passed away, in may this year and he's but there was just this weekend. That just went past he would have been thirty eight.
Speaker 13: And.
Speaker 19: He HAD dow cancer but i Did tell him To, he LIVED in sydney and i told him to get to my parents' house if that's where he wanted to be.
Speaker 16: For his last. Week and, he did and.
Speaker 19: Yeah there was conversations about him choosing to be out of pain, and things, like that but yeah the cancer. Got to, him anyway but.
Speaker 4: Yeah he likes that you have his shirt that they send you a shirt or.
Speaker 19: YOU talk your shirt i have a shirt that's, the same as his which he. Was, also cremated in yeah.
Speaker 9: What's wrong with he's telling me it's easy ABOUT parking or like i don't KNOW if like somebody i.
Speaker 19: Know what, that is it's no that's at my PARENTS' house and We i hope, my dad's are listening But we joke about dad trying to fit all of our cars in the one parking area and it's Like. A GAME of tetris yeah I.
Speaker 4: Help, this help sharon yeah.
Speaker 19: It, Is helped immensely.
Speaker 1: Okay now you want To Go and see john Edward when He's. In australia This October head to john edward Dot. Net forward, SLASH events oh yeah.
Speaker 2: I Want to ask about mercury and retrograde and?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 6: What's this about please is?
Speaker 7: IT a bad one i, have to.
Speaker 9: Be honest you Know so the, planet mercury, is, About you know communication. That's what it represents, mercury is, basically, communication, so, contracts, negotiations technology relationship.
Speaker 4: Communication all of that so for about three weeks it appears it appears to be retrograding and moving.
Speaker 9: Backwards IN the sky technically i, don't believe it is but it just means it's a time for review and reflection.
Speaker 4: And backing things up so it's not.
Speaker 9: Technically, a bad time however it is a time when things go awry and people don't listen and communication goes, off in different directions and you say it's going, to be this, time at this time and somebody shows up a different day, at a different time or delays and travel delays and back up. Your computers like twice like it's it's, a lot of that but this last one has been in, the sign, of cancer and apparently, according to the astrologists mercury doesn't, like being in cancer and apparently it is, really acting people's relationships and, mercury brings up circumstances emotions and forces people to review and reflect on their past. Emotional relationship in times so sometimes people reach OUT, and call that x sometimes they send that text.
Speaker 4: Like all of that and it's been.
Speaker 9: A pretty brutal time It goes direct, on july twenty third and then there's like a two week shadow, period that you know it was kind of still in. The aftermath of it but, if, anybody's been like like if any of that, identified with you, guys like.
Speaker 4: The listeners it's been it's been a brutal it's. BEEN a brutal one i normally not One.
Speaker 22: To go like i'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna blame the astrology.
Speaker 9: I'm not that, persa i'm more like let's let's utilize the light of the astrology to understand, what the lesson is but.
Speaker 4: This one's been brutal this. One's, definitely been brutal well.
Speaker 2: My keys at cancer have you called any? Of your exes lately great.
Speaker 6: Question, LIVE on radio.
Speaker 17: NO i have not i.
Speaker 1: Will, not, Be, Well okay great okay i'll Go and check out JOHN h, YOU'VE seen ASTRIDI yah i Remember I head to john edwood.
Speaker 6: Dot net forwards events, Good on Your.
Speaker 4: Mate thank, you john, thanks guys. Thank you, thank, you.
Speaker 6: All right well getting.
Speaker 1: Back, again next week okay your last day TO, Go And, See Bts, Benson Boone snoop dogg.
Speaker 6: Zarah larson and More.
Speaker 1: That is your united boarding Call To go to Las Vegas For. Our iHeartRadio music festival we are going to hit play on that in the, next twenty five minutes so keep It. Right here on kiss but now your thousand dollars pop quiz calling if you want a k thirteen, One oh six five good luck.
Speaker 15: Quiz.
Speaker 1: Quiz thirteen past. Eight let's do it chantella is going to get a crack. At one thousand dollars what are you going? To do with that.
Speaker 5: Pay a park like?
Speaker 2: A fine or?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 1: One thousand dollars five were?
Speaker 2: Where? WERE you parked.
Speaker 14: NO i was Transport i Was Driving victoria into south australia and you can't take ANY fruit across and i forgot to put the Fruit.
Speaker 2: In the, winn oh my god you know this. HAS happened to Me i flew to auckland, and unbeknownst to me my dad put an apple in my bag and some bloody beagle SNIFFED it out and I Got. FINED at auckland. AIRPORT i can't remember i think it was only like FIVE hundred dollars, and, i was, Like you oh DAD it was like i was trying. To, look after You.
Speaker 1: Hey good luck chantel. You need that money let's, do it?
Speaker 2: Right now all, right question Number. One good luck chantelle almond milk is? Made from what Almond which state is Australia Zoo. Located in south wales Name one Of. The jonas Brothers Joe who is Megan Markle. Married to prince harry which Artist Sings, The Song? Gorway girl it's sharan What Does the brand frank green? Make Keep cup bottle which ossie band is Known For THEIR Hits the Less I know The Better elephant And, Dracula Tame In Parlor indian never ready stars in which twenty Twenty Six horror movie little Pat Who wrote.
Speaker 9: THE.
Speaker 2: Harry. Potter books jk rowling which actor plays the LEAD role In The, Tv, Series Chad Powers Oh? Glen powell Amazing okay indian never ready stars in which twenty Twenty Six, Horror Movie, AH.
Speaker 14: God oh no.
Speaker 2: I tell? You were so close? It, was a procession yeah.
Speaker 6: BIG at, the moment i think have?
Speaker 2: YOU heard?
Speaker 13: OF it i have.
Speaker 16: I haven't seen it i've.
Speaker 12: Heard, IT'S very good oh i.
Speaker 2: Haven't seen it either and the only other, One You got wrong australia zoo Is. Actually, located In Queensland. Yeah it's erwin.
Speaker 1: Zoo, so bloody close no.
Speaker 2: You did so, well chantel all right.
Speaker 1: Pop queeze back tomorrow you get Two. Opportunities only on kiss we, do it at seven we do. It at, EIGHT am coming up a listener who took something from a housemate without, permission WANTS to ask am? I? Going, To hell cool yep we're about to, do that Right, here only on kiss and right now is?
Speaker 4: The radio?
Speaker 1: Music festivals all right you Can.
Speaker 6: Go To our iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: MUSIC Festival In, Vegas Bts, Benson, boone Snoop Dogg, cardi Be Zara Larsen, the goo goo. Dolls and many more we were listening out for our boarding call and you had to call him. When, You, Heard, it oh.
Speaker 2: Jenny jenny.
Speaker 1: Well, done.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh who are you? Most excited to see?
Speaker 1: If you?
Speaker 2: Get there?
Speaker 14: Three?
Speaker 12: Create you done well you and a.
Speaker 1: Friend could be heading there the world's Biggest Artist At. Our iHeartRadio music festival We've Got, flights from. United Airlines Accommodations sorted explore north America And beyond with United airlines book. At united dot com it could be you Tomorrow, morning from, Six. Okay good luck Jenny.
Speaker 2: That rank you that.
Speaker 9: Is.
Speaker 2: The, Best prize yeah man i'm. So excited, For tomorrow.
Speaker 1: All right, tomorrow from six am it could?
Speaker 13: Be?
Speaker 1: You HEADING there okay Am?
Speaker 4: I going?
Speaker 22: TO hell.
Speaker 6: All right i get ready to call in.
Speaker 1: To comment on this thirteen? One OH six five Am? I? Going to hell yeah lauren's.
Speaker 2: Given us a call she wants to know from everybody is? She going to hell she lives With. A girl called kayla. Kayla is currently overseas kayla also Owns a car. And, Lauren does not now, lauren got a call had a bit of a family medical emergency and needed to. Rush to the Hospital so. She, took kayla's car now she, has driven it before but she's. Always normally, got Permission this time. Obviously kayla was overseas lauren just took the car she's got into the hospital and then, when she was leaving she has reversed it into a tree and there is substantial. Damage to The Car and she, obviously kayla's, got Insurance comprehensive insurance but lauren wouldn't. BE on, THE title i mean i don't put my flatmates. On my Car insurance so either lauren is going to, have To pay up or kayla's going to have to get this fixed, before She gets home or kayla's going to potentially have to.
Speaker 1: Lie, To, the insurer, lauren hello.
Speaker 16: Hey guys.
Speaker 6: What was the urgency why did you? Need, to go there yeah my aunt.
Speaker 2: Actually has. A, Stroke, IT'S understandable yes OH i don't think i personally don't think that there's anything wrong. With taking THE car like if i was overseas and my best mate took the car to go and, visit some you know a family member, who was in hospital that. Wouldn't bother me either but like did you try And reach out to, kayla at any point maybe when you're at the, hospital, And be like hey i'm just at the, hospital With my aunt but. I've taken your. Car hope that's okay did you give? HER their heads up.
Speaker 16: I actually, didn't because, i thought you know she's not going to get back, to ME in time and i was in a. Bit of, A hurry so yeah i kind of freaked out and just took it straight away because. She'd said yes before but.
Speaker 2: You, probably, also were thinking well. She's not even, home i'll be back the, car will be back, and it's. You know the garage by the, time she gets back she might. Not even ever know how.
Speaker 6: About is the.
Speaker 16: Damage it's pretty bad so like the back window is smashed and then the whole were of it is kind of been.
Speaker 2: Good, WHEN you were reversing.
Speaker 16: I, wasn't going very fast but you know how you do that thing where you like accidentally put your foot on the accelerator instead of, the break, Not, Me but you yes.
Speaker 1: I've, heard it happen okay so we're at this situation now. You've, done the damage yeah and, she, has no idea.
Speaker 6: Right, SHE'S still overseas yeah i.
Speaker 16: Haven't told her yet can.
Speaker 8: You afford to pay for?
Speaker 22: To get.
Speaker 2: IT fixed.
Speaker 16: Not really i did like corn mechanic and asked them and they said it would be probably about LIKE seven hundred and i don't. Really have, The savings so yeah i'm going to have to probably get her to either help me, out or you know.
Speaker 2: Go, to her insurance well insurance companies don't check to see if, you're in the? Country do they know DO you? Know, what i mean like if wanted to, do their due diligence, they could be like, Hang, on a second yeah you are a boarding. PASS from this. State i like that.
Speaker 1: You're encouraging insurance fraud we're going, to take. Your calls all right thirteen? One Oh six five is lauren going to how borrowing a housemate's car on the?
Speaker 2: Outside the outside.
Speaker 1: Calling thirteen one oh Six, five comment AND lauren?
Speaker 6: Here am? I?
Speaker 1: Doing, To hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah so lauren's given us a call in because she needs to confess. Something to her flatmate she's taken her. Car without her permission she's reversed it, aggressively into a tree smashed. Out the back window her flatmate arrived home from overseas tomorrow and she's going to, have to come clean but she doesn't have the cash. To GET it fixed and i don't know what she's, going to do here because the only way you can, get out of this apart from the fact that she's inconvenient, and seeing her flatmate then asking her.
Speaker 1: To, pay for it yeah, You, SCREWED her Over, lauren i, would yeah? You have you have are?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 1: Going to hell though we're asking and maybe people will have. Some advice for you are you?
Speaker 6: Ready?
Speaker 1: To, Hear, it lauren yep yeah. Give it, to me all right here we go thirteen. And, one sixty five. Ryan, go for, It, Man.
Speaker 7: All right lauren, i'm telling you now unfortunately you have secured yourself a business Class. Ticket straight to hell, it's business one, way so, one way One.
Speaker 6: Way straight to hell, what, do, you?
Speaker 5: Think HI hi hey then I.
Speaker 18: STRONGLY disagree with ryan i think, that if she's remorseful she, can offer to pay come up. With the money somehow she's going. TO go, to heaven i mean we all have a Secret. Seat reserved in hell it's just how.
Speaker 19: You, go, about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah okays very true she can't afford, To, pay it though.
Speaker 2: No but she could maybe go. On a payment plan maybe she needs to borrow some money off her parents. Or maybe loan, shark, they're always yeah. Yeah thirty, five shark.
Speaker 6: Oh Really it's like the dodgy ones where the interest is like seven.
Speaker 7: Hundred percent instant cash now it'll take years.
Speaker 1: To Pay, It, Back, ye wendy?
Speaker 14: HI hi hey Doing? I agree with Ryan, i just think god, just be an adult.
Speaker 12: Own up.
Speaker 5: To, it treat it hey you would?
Speaker 12: Want to be treated how would.
Speaker 14: You like to come back from overseas and find? A?
Speaker 5: Cash, mash up like seriously just be an adult and work out some formal way to pay her and treat her like you would.
Speaker 2: Want, TO be treated well i think the thing, the part for me, aside from the money it would be the inconvenience of. Not Having a car Because i'm assuming that kayla's going to have to, go back to work and yet she's not going. To have a car so she smashed. Out the back. Windscreen, it's not driveable yeah and you've got.
Speaker 1: To you, Know what it's like you've got to drop it and. Then, you get it yeah you don't get a higher car and then you're getting a new. Barn, they, keep it.
Speaker 7: Yeah really you should have already had it fixed.
Speaker 8: Before, she got.
Speaker 2: Back well, she's, Coming, back tomorrow yeah lee, What? Do, you think.
Speaker 5: Lauren unfortunately how was going to?
Speaker 18: Be your next residence?
Speaker 5: He committraw, for you and, no it's Not, cool not.
Speaker 1: Co yeah because that's the only other option is lie. To the insurance, COMPANY but they will i mean they will know that.
Speaker 6: You were overseas?
Speaker 2: Well how Would that THAT'S why, that's why i asked? How would they know, they're, they're not like.
Speaker 7: Well they do have investigators if they if they Really, wanted, to huge yeah yeah see kind, Of.
Speaker 8: Minor all right lauren.
Speaker 6: So she's in tomorrow.
Speaker 2: She, returns home tomorrow yep she.
Speaker 16: Comes home tomorrow morning can you put some?
Speaker 2: MONEY off, YOUR parents.
Speaker 16: I mean i, have BORROWED money before so i feel like they, probably WON'T want to. But i can try i'm just hoping she would. Go to, her insurance but YEAH.
Speaker 2: That's, A that's i mean i think that's pretty rude of you to even ask. Her, TO do, that, LIKE i know well i know you didn't mean, to CRASH her car and i know it's an accident, And these things happen but to get home from a holiday and to find yourself, carless and you know and a flatmate asking you to light to your insurer like it's a.
Speaker 1: Bit.
Speaker 2: Of a ship go.
Speaker 1: I've got an idea you. Went to the hospital? It was your aunt was it?
Speaker 6: That had a? Stroke how's?
Speaker 16: Your aunt she's okay now she should? Give me a retree.
Speaker 2: Why should the stroke poor?
Speaker 1: Lady? To visit? Her please all right you might want. To comment on That we have last calls coming up thirteen one oh six y Five and CROW at nat has covid.
Speaker 6: Breaking, news For.
Speaker 7: Her yeah en phi lopez has said something. Just crazy on stage she's doing. Her self no favors i'll play, What, She Said.
Speaker 1: Next okay brooklyn news filling In, for crow AT.
Speaker 6: NAT who has.
Speaker 1: Covid covid so.
Speaker 2: Old, Later come back yeah COVID's. BACK in twenty twenty. I am celebrity, News, you like.
Speaker 7: That yeah let's go you know how we're giving away Tickets to go To Vegas To See. How iHeartRadio music festival snoop dogg is performing in that and a.
Speaker 8: Lot of people calling, up are saying that like that's what they.
Speaker 1: Want to go for.
Speaker 7: He's been Banned from. COMING to australia, before, i remember that like?
Speaker 19: Where?
Speaker 1: Was that drug something drug is, Allowed, HERE.
Speaker 8: Now though yeah i think.
Speaker 7: He did come recently he, doesn't do, much here so yeah it'd be good To. See him in vegas it's also going to be good to see him up on the big screen because they've announced they're Making A. Biopic about snoop dog this thing IS gonna be an R Rated. FILM called smoking weed i know it Will come out, in august next year and it's gonna they've already announced Too will star a snoop and it's Out To. Banks, actor jonathan davis oh. He, wouldn't star himself.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's Been in, A few oh yeah i suppose it's want to get. Him, when he's younger.
Speaker 8: Yeah and then it's really just. A documentary Of Yourself.
Speaker 7: AND also jennifer LOPEZ i gotta Say I have loved jennifer lopez.
Speaker 8: Like my whole life she's a.
Speaker 7: Bit, of a gay icon but in recent years she's really had a downfall in what people think of her and almost like it's like being revealed what she's been.
Speaker 8: Like the whole time and like her as, an actress is amazing but some of the.
Speaker 7: Singing and stuff like it's come out that a lot of her songs, had heavy background vocals like heavy where it's most.
Speaker 8: Not, EVEN her, singing yeah i.
Speaker 7: Mean because it was She, got signed by sony which They Were. Going like mariah carey you know how she Was married To. The sony boss, Mariah they, broke up mariah left So They brought in jennifer lopez To Be.
Speaker 8: The new mariah carey.
Speaker 6: She doesn't have that kind, of voice spot.
Speaker 8: Well of, course not no no but they really just, wanted her out there so it.
Speaker 2: Was a bit of. A babe as well she released a movie a.
Speaker 7: Few years ago which was really. Just a total flop So My poor beloved jennifer lopez is going through it and she doesn't help herself when she. Does things like this she was at A fashion show in italy the other day and she had six outfit changes and, all very, like expensive, you know sparkly outfits and then she said THIS on stage where i think she's speaking to some of her team about how they're.
Speaker 8: Poor and she's, Expensive.
Speaker 2: It's my hair, okay fix my hand but the rest of you.
Speaker 4: Get out.
Speaker 2: OF here you're broke I don't need you i. DON'T need your money i.
Speaker 1: Don't need.
Speaker 2: Your gifts that's right you know, people look at me they look at.
Speaker 13: Me for Years and.
Speaker 7: They think i'm expensive?
Speaker 2: What was she doing is she?
Speaker 7: Talking, to the crowd yeah kind of like a mix of the crowd and then her team were around.
Speaker 8: Her at, THE time but.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I, don't like that yeah.
Speaker 2: THAT looks pretty Distasteful i know in america.
Speaker 1: They're more, like, that they're like oh you're broke out. And all this shit But, LIKE here in australia i wouldn't look at someone. And, go you're. Poor no you wouldn't but it's awful like. Looking, down on someone yeah you might have. A thought on that we're going to do last calls thirteen. One oh six five let's have a chat to You Right Here on Kiss Mikey. Brooklyn and, amy gerard good morning and your last call is now thirteen. One oh six five Let's Get. You, on hello denise.
Speaker 14: OH good morning guys i just need to say pet the requistration all, your, knowledge on insurance, Right, So.
Speaker 1: Caller earlier yes so we had a girl on here who smashed a friend's car and she. Is, Considering, insurance, fraud really.
Speaker 2: Yeah well she's wanting a friend to basically say that it was her driving and. Just make a claim.
Speaker 14: She doesn't have, to first of all if it only came in, at seven hundred dollars. THAT is, SO cheap i know i.
Speaker 8: Like the excess itself my excess.
Speaker 19: Is.
Speaker 7: More than that yeah maybe the guy was actually telling her the excess is.
Speaker 8: Going to be seven hundred. And, she didn't understand yeah excess.
Speaker 14: Is about eight fifty so if you borrow my car, and you smash it, you COME to me and i just go TO my, insurance and I say my friend. Amy borrowed my car, here's her license, number here's her details and she's going, to Pay the excess but. I'll, pay it first oh she, Can pay me.
Speaker 6: Back so you don't you don't. Need to be named you can say my.
Speaker 1: Friend, drive my car yeah you don't.
Speaker 7: Need to be.
Speaker 14: Named on the policy the only new rule is if you've. Got a learner driver you know you've got kids who Are on their l now you've got to put their, name on your policy.
Speaker 1: Which is really unfair, that's REALLY interesting though because i always thought you.
Speaker 7: Had, TO like name, Well, i don't know denise if that, is for every policy because my one is, it covers all drivers but it makes a, point to say THAT like and they i remember they changed it a few years ago where it's like all, drivers are now covered so maybe. Some don't have that the only other.
Speaker 14: Thing is her age if she's under twenty five. Is a bigger excess so if it's, only, seven hundred dollars quote you just go straight. And get it repaired you don't always have to go and. Claim on your insurance yeah.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 12: You can you could it's like taking a shoe.
Speaker 14: For a shoe repair you.
Speaker 15: Can't, get, it repaired yeah yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 8: Just like a shoe?
Speaker 1: How old was?
Speaker 22: She do we?
Speaker 9: Know?
Speaker 1: If She's gone now is? Lauren?
Speaker 9: At the?
Speaker 1: Pom yeah how twenty oh, she's all right then because it's under twenty?
Speaker 6: Five is?
Speaker 1: A Thing, all right and gilbert, Hey Go, for it hey gilbert?
Speaker 12: How?
Speaker 4: Are?
Speaker 22: You going guys good you.
Speaker 6: Wanted to comment on that whole insurance smash? Car, thing AS well.
Speaker 22: AH yes i do i actually work for an insurance company and we know when. You're lying about it you should, always tell the truth and. We tell the truth you can. Help, you out, now second of all we actually have investigators that go out there and find out and. Suss out the situation now we ask you to tell. Us what will, happened we'll find out then we'll ask you again in a couple of weeks afterwards to. Find every story changes and now that you've mentioned online that you're, gonna buy about it every insurance company is now going.
Speaker 7: To, hear, about it, yes sold come on.
Speaker 2: Give her a break so and if you, find out she's lying do you just will you just? Refuse to do? It fix a Car we.
Speaker 22: Don't help we don't we can't help that because now you're trying to basically. Fraud in a way so you're gonna lie about, it and go, okay we help you and then we find a hang on, your line about it then you're, going to pay us and then we can actually take you to, call because of.
Speaker 2: That because you're forward we remind REMINDS me of when i was doing a dodgy park in a very TIGHT car park and i clipped a, side of A pole and when i put a claim, THROUGH my insurance company i walked him round to the back OF the, car, and I said oh and i did this scratch, at the same, time and he.
Speaker 6: Goes you, did not.
Speaker 1: All right we are back here live. Tomorrow six a m and we're going to, send one of you One of you To Vegas For. Our iHeartRadio music festival You, Get, To See, Beats Yes, Benson boone snoop. Dogg zuralas and more. So, that's Happening Tomorrow yeah and.
Speaker 2: Amy shark is performing live like we had, our very own concert and it's celebrate her new. Album coming out tomorrow and there's going to be more chances to win cash. With the, pop quiz al right and keep.
Speaker 1: A kiss all day gordon has got it for you. A brand new car you could win that ten k and the boot and Business Class Flights to new york city Where You will see Harry Styles Live, At. Madison, Square, garden brooklyn hey Ali you're on, celeb news again, tomorrow like cright now that's. Out for THE week WELL severe covid apparently, i know, It's, Back.
Speaker 7: So okay well i'll be here anyway regardless of if she's here or.
Speaker 6: Have a great day.
Speaker 1: We'll see you tomorrow