Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 2: It's a Christian o'connill show podcast.
Speaker 3: Hey, good morning, it's a Christian O'Connor show Monday morning. Just coming up for ten minutes. Bars six. Good morning, Jack, Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 4: Pats Good morning boys.
Speaker 3: How was everyone's weekends?
Speaker 4: Oh? Jam packed? What about you?
Speaker 5: Jack?
Speaker 1: I noticed Patsy has got an air fry now as well, Engraculations, welcome into the bowl.
Speaker 3: You joined the air frying colts, Come on in. The fried water is lovely. What did you make over the weekend for your first delicious meals?
Speaker 4: First thing I did was some wedges, the pup style wedges that you recommended, with some chicken salt. Yep, they were good. And then I tried this u butte Southern fried chicken that's not fried but air fried but not oil fried.
Speaker 3: With buttermilk slash pancake batter.
Speaker 4: Yes, and it was Yeah, I need to tweak it a bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you need to do it once or twice, don't you. You didn't quite get it right first time, and I certainly didn't even pancake makes on the chicken. But when you get it right, Patsy, honestly, Heaven awaits you. It's the best fried chicken that's not fried in oil you'll ever have. It's incredible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did again over the weekend, and you're right. First time I didn't quite get it right, but still tasty. Yes, it was just a little too overcooked and dry on the weekend. Oh my god, best fried chicken I've ever had. Honestly, if you served it in a restaurant, you'd ask for a second go.
Speaker 3: People must think we're being paid by the air fry corporation. There are clients that put good money into this station that wouldn't get this kind of Well, of course all clients get this kind of lover, but I'm just saying I really wish that we brought or invested in air fries because now that they're everywhere. I mean, they've been around for a couple of years. We haven't invented them the last couple of weeks, but I'm seeing more and more people buying them and discounting them.
Speaker 1: The supermarkets must sell them now. I was Cole's on the weekend and a guy had a big air fry under his arm walking up and down the aisles. It's reached the tipping point now where it's like the thing you buy as you go through the checkout. Oh yeah, and I'll have cherry ripe and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's an easy occasional buy by the fridge is like chewing gum and a great big air fryer. It's I did the bulk of my cooking out in the air fry. There's there's nothing I won't cook now that I can't shove. Somehow, even tried toast, putting some toast in it the other day.
Speaker 4: Brown.
Speaker 3: No, I tell you what I did. I dipped it in. I beaten egg and I dipped it in the egg and shoved it. Yeah, like a French toast.
Speaker 1: You're like a mad scientist.
Speaker 3: Yea, yeah, anything. Can clothes go in there to get a bit warm and crispy in the morning. It was a bit cold today. Can I put my jeans in the air fryer? What I did, yes, though for the first time, is I made tacos the normal way. Then once they were all you'd fried all the onion and the peppers and the chicken and that, and then I loaded up the tacos as if you normally would, but I put them in for four minutes in the air fry and they were the best tacos we've ever had ten out of ten from the teenagers. I got to try filding the old part time vegetarian. I didn't want to go have this a great big four chicken tacos and you're telling me you're vegan, the part time vegan. So it's Monday to Thursday, and at the weekends it all goes luck an uber eats on of sushi on Friday night. I didn't want to say, how's this vegan thing actually going on? Right now? I tell you what, over the weekend. I don't know if it's the same with you and your daughter Alorady. Do you find that because they're home scoring they're just a little bit toey at the weekend and testy.
Speaker 4: Oh and eat me out of house and home always hungry.
Speaker 3: Yeah you wait, really, what the conversation you hear that I had yesterday? This is just on an innocent Sunday lunch time about what my teenager said to me trying to trigger me.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Chats to san Alfarell Williams. He'd be a good chat on who's courting Christian. It comes back next week then for two weeks on The show's about you trying to get celebrities a listeners who are zed lists. There are no zed listers, all welcome for two weeks. Who can you get to thiss Call twenty thousand dollars up for grabs or the celebrity that wins your vote at the end of the two weeks to go to Chowty their choice and you get twenty thousand dollars as well to do whatever you want if you get the winning celebrity onto the show. A friend of mine is a very good writer called Danny Wallace. He's written a couple of very very funny books, including one that got turned into a Jim Carrey movie and he got to hang out with Jim Carrey.
Speaker 1: Oh what film was it?
Speaker 3: The Yes, ma'am?
Speaker 1: Oh great film.
Speaker 3: Yeah, My friend Danny wrote the book and then it got optioned by Jim Carrey and he spent a lot of time with Jim making the movie, which is a great movie as well. And he was going to do a sitcom in America, and in America they give a lot of people money to make a pilot episode and they do loads of these that will probably never see screen time. But he spent six months out in La so who moved him and his family's out of my friend Danny to live in rent a place out in bever Hills to try and see if they would do this sitcom of his life. And he had to get an acting coach so that Danny could play himself.
Speaker 1: Are you yeah?
Speaker 3: And they said, yeah, you can be yourself, but you need to have acting lessons to be yourself. So you had to have this acting coach. Anyway, he had to enroll his kids that were undertaining a local school out there in Hollywood. You've got a local school, but it's going to have a lot of very famous mums and dads. And he said every morning on the school run he would always put in and get behind Pharrell Williams.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: They said, the thing was he wears that hat on the school run. Speak I will get Danny on this week, so verify that story. He said, you knew that it was Forell because he had that sort of deputy dog hat on and you could tell he was on the school run. Again, there's Farrell again. He used to wear in the car. So anyway, yesterday back to I was making the kids lunch, and honestly, this home schooling. It's just done something to their energy levels. They're desperately go back to school, which I think they never thought they'd feel like. But what they are is it's a combustible energy in that house, which is why again yesterday I drove for the car park to get out of the house and wrote with my laptop for yeap, just to get away from them. Yesterday, they're talking about their plans for education all right, and possibly going to university. I was like, this is great, you know, and then my youngest daughter, who's thirteen at the moment, says, well, you know what, if I go to university, it'll be in Europe and that's like in four or five years time. And I said, well, that's expensivef you want to go and study in Europe, you'll have to get a part time job to contribute to that. She goes, fine, Then this is what teenagers do now to trigger me. She goes, fine, I'm going to become a stripper, you know. And you, as a parent, I've realized that there's actually no point fiting you know. I actually look the other way and just go I mean, I don't think you really know what you're talking about. She goes they're probably they own more money than if I did a job. Why do you even know? It gets worse? Check, it gets worse. They have seen realizing I'm not quite reacting enough, they go in for the gut punch now and I know that about five minutes of earth right, we've both seen it. There is a there's like a pole dancing studio.
Speaker 1: There's pole dancing studios.
Speaker 3: She goes to me. When that reopens. You know, when we get out of this, I'd like you to enroll me. You're thirteen doing that. I'm not calling them in a couple of months TIMEE going, Yeah, I'd like to enroll my daughter and you're pole dancing class from beginners? How old is she? Thirteen?
Speaker 1: Is there any daddy daughter classes?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We can do bond with.
Speaker 3: Each Yeah, I said, this is a therapy session in twenty years from now when my trouble started when my dad enrolled me my first pole dancing lesson. How old are you thirteen?
Speaker 7: Christian, Hello, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: It's time for this team to get all fired up now with our warm up game. This su tries to be the boss, the boss, the boss. She said, let's not have that back again.
Speaker 8: Again by no management.
Speaker 3: To me, O seer Boss, genuinely, bro, We're not making this up. Genuinely this game. Even Friday, she said to me. Alphabet game back on Monday, show is it?
Speaker 5: Yep?
Speaker 3: All right, the alphabet game. This is a game my kids taught me. They use it in trauma to get warmed up. I thought on a Monday we need to get into it, and so to warm us up on a Monday, we're going to do this the alphabet game. Will we try and complete the alphabet going through all the letters of the alphabet tall, I tick them all off with a certain subject. Last week we didn't do very well. In a minute we got to the letter D. Is that how bad it was?
Speaker 1: I think we really only got to see we sulted down here.
Speaker 3: Yesterday. I chucked up. I thought it'd be good, you know, ahead of Who's Gone in Christian we did surnames of famous people. Turns out it's really hard just to go with the surnames. All right, So sixty seconds on the clock, this is the flow. It's going to go Jack yep, new producer, clipboard Tom. Then it goes Patsy. Then to me, okay, Jack, Tom, Patsy me team? Is that clear?
Speaker 1: Ready?
Speaker 3: Jack? Do you understand? I understand you produced a clipboard? Tom? Do you want to stand in that stripey shirt today? Pats Are you clear? Yes? Okay?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: So the topic today we're going to try and get through the eight Z over as far as we can, further than d if we can team in sixty seconds, is surnames of famous people.
Speaker 1: Okay? Is that what we did last week?
Speaker 3: That's what we did last week. First names needs to be warmed down. Okay, after I've done this, I'll be ready to kick goals. Okay. First names of famous people? Team are time starts now with Jack.
Speaker 1: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Ben Affleck Oh, Katherine, Oh, Katherine Hepburn.
Speaker 4: No, that's okay, No, see see.
Speaker 3: Singer Selaine Dayon. Yeah, okay, Danny Minogue, ed Helm yep friend Risher.
Speaker 4: Gertrude Adams, who thought she was a silent movie actor in the twenties.
Speaker 3: Nice. I mean, I'm impressed with the recall Adams Adams, she won't have much to say to sign the movie start. Charlie Chaplin on as well? All right, who's after Patsy?
Speaker 1: You me?
Speaker 3: Harry Harry Hamlin used to be in LA Law.
Speaker 5: Team.
Speaker 3: Let's carry on, let's go again, Let's pick it up from I. Come on, we're.
Speaker 1: Almost warmed up, all right, I I I yes.
Speaker 8: John Candy, Karen Carpenter, Liam Gallagher, Matt Damon, Narl Horran, Olivia Newton John.
Speaker 3: Say that one of the guys from One Day get out back to that station. We got you from AM. I sorry, Patsy, what do you get for?
Speaker 4: Olivia Newton John? Okay, he's calling Christian, Peter.
Speaker 3: Alan Peter all thank you.
Speaker 1: Pats You is hard, isn't it? Queen Latifa, Jack Robert Richard, Am I up to AM?
Speaker 3: I S I S yes. I just got to say wonder thank you, Tom Jones, you.
Speaker 1: Ursela Carlson, very good, Dal Kilmer.
Speaker 4: W William Hurt.
Speaker 3: Yeh X wow Sander you got x. Are there any famous people with with the first within the first.
Speaker 1: Name with an Adams exhibit exhibit? That would be good? Wow, that's the best.
Speaker 4: It's better.
Speaker 3: We are fully warmed up.
Speaker 2: Christ the Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 3: Over the weekends, lots of misshurd lyrics came in. Also, some emails for late LA Party late This email here I've told quite a few friends about over the weekend. Came in Saturday morning and to do with a Late La party, which is your home for emails. You know, when youever you catch up the show and you want to take part in. It's always just one rambling conversation this show that you can chip into whenever you want, which is why we call it late La Party. If it's easier to email a story than calling when we're talking about something. Last week a mikest all the cake off going on with the show. We were talking about how hard it was going to be to move these cakes, and someone sent us an email here we were actually did a phone and about transporting unusual things, Christian lates La Party. Last week you were talking about transport too unusual things. Reminded me of this unusual cargo. My husband is a pilot. He worked for a company that flew a wide variety of small freight, including organs for transplant surgery. However, this one day he was transporting frozen ball semen from France to London. This is what the French like to do.
Speaker 1: Well, it sounds like London likes to receive it.
Speaker 3: Now, how dare you? How are you? That word gets said a couple more times in this email, So I think now we've we've said it once, okay, and it is what it is, well grown ups, grown ups are listening. However, I think now, because it gets mentioned a couple more times, we need an alternative word instead of rapidly saying that. So ball milkshake or milkshake better than milk? Why what do you think I should say? Ball? Bull? That's word hard, that's far more graphic. Tell you what we do. Let's ask the new producer that way. If there's any issues with this, he's still on probation. The show isn't damaged, okay, a new producer, Tom, we need an alternative word other than what I just said, milk bull milk, No, but that could be confused with actual bull. What are we saying here?
Speaker 1: Bull milk?
Speaker 3: Goodness, gracious, great balls of fire, bull's milk. It is bull's milk, Okay, bulls milk. How However, this one day he was transporting frozen balls milk from France to London. The London airport he was landing it was, as usual, very very busy, and he was repeatedly asked to stay in the hold, which is basically flying around in circles at certain altitude the final time air traffic asked for hold the conversation when something like this, I've taken out the abbreviation and technical bits you guys communication from ATC. Presume that's air traffic control can be heard by all other aircraft in the area and anyone else listening on that frequency ATC. Hold again, Please, my husband, please be aware that I have some time sensitive cargo and need to land ACP ATC yesterday air traffic Control understood. A couple minutes later ATC air Traffic Control, Peace, could you inform us what the cargo is you're carrying? My husband, bull milk ATC. Sorry, can you repeat that? Did you just say ball milk? Muffled laughter, my husband, Yes, that is correct, bull milk ATC. We will clear you to LANDESP you're clear to land. He sapte loud laughter. Christina, thank you very much your email. That's incredible. Who knew? Who knew? That was such a precious cargo? That's we've flown around this next email we go from that somehow I think the emails were re lated over the weekend. What kind of show. Do we have last week Amazing Animal Facts? We're on Friday, We're talking about amazing animal facts. We started off by talking about ferrets the day before, and we found out that we are hopefully going to be doing a feature next year called Release the Ferrets. And we found that one of our listener has five ferrets and they have their own little ferret house called ferret Hilton. You're talking about ferrets the other day. I've got an amazing fact about them. A breeder will get a vet to give a male ferret of vasectomy for the sole purpose of servicing the females. Females come into season in March for around six months and won't go out of season until they've mated. Did you know that six months is a long time to be in season for the female ferret. His sole purpose as a male ferrets to service the ladies and bring them out of season. If they're not going to breed, females don't mate, they're in danger of dying. Oh no, why haven't Disney made a movie about.
Speaker 2: Hello, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: The song that sums up my weekend is this. I did not know that Soundgarden actually had a song called the Rowing Song.
Speaker 1: Did am you sure he's not saying just keep on rolling?
Speaker 3: No rowing. It's called the rowing song. That's what gives it away. I did not know that Soundgarden Chris Cornell, the late great Chris Corner actually had a song about rowing. Uh, there isn't found out? Is high this rowing machine? Last week to try and now that we're in lockdown and we could be in this for a while longer and the gym's are still shut, try and get in shape. And I Google. You know, you can go into Spotify and type of playlist I put rowing songs that's on someone's playlist. I mean, there aren't that many songs actually specifically that mention rome, but Soundgarden do. So I got it last week and me, Jack and Hamish Blake are in a WhatsApp group about air frying. Okay, and every Saturday morning it comes alive with our plans for frying that weekend. And as much as there's banter in there, it is a pretty serious intense chat about cooking techniques, feedback on recipes we've tried. And Hamish was chilling some recommending hot apple pies and Jack was saying he's going to have another go with the chicken. I was saying, I'm going to do the tacos. So then also, I don't know why, but I started talking about how I've got this rowing machine. Hamish then starts to go into quite a lot of detail about rowing, so much so that he then breaks out, jack, you don't know this, and start and sent me seven texts over the weekend about rowing. Now this is Hamish Blake. I didn't know he knew so much about rowing.
Speaker 1: You know, he's rowed a marathon. What's forty two kilometers on the machine. He did for like over three or four hours.
Speaker 3: Now this makes perfect sense, right, So this was one of his texts he sent me at ten am Saturday morning. Spend fifteen minutes on my It doesn't even say hello, worrying like that. It starts like this, Spend fifteen minutes on mobility. It's different for every person, but it needs to be basic. Cat cow to get your low about moving, banded puller parts to activate shoulders, banded shoulder dislocate glout, glute tooms, hamstring activation. Then one thousand meters easy recovery pace. This is all about technique five hundred five hundred meters race pace. I'm not racing.
Speaker 1: What's you're right?
Speaker 3: Right? Other than middle age? Race pace is like rowing miss days. At the moment, it's like I'm going on a lake, you know, lovely flowers over there on the bank.
Speaker 1: One of those paddle birds where you actually sit.
Speaker 3: Five hundred meters race pace, I e. About seventy percent of what you think max is one hundred meters easy, five hundred meters race pace one hundred one thousand meters easy. This is a five thousand meter workout I've got to do three times a week. So anyway, I was telling Jack and Hamishaw, I do this thing sometimes called mind bets, where if I don't do something, I can't have my reward. Yep.
Speaker 1: It's a great way to crativate yourself.
Speaker 3: So I knew I was doing wine tasting at four online with some friends on some zoom things, so that I'm not going to be able to do that. I'm having no wine until I've done this five thousand meter row. You need to understand I'm going into this as a beginner. I do this right hend.
Speaker 1: How long does five thousand meters.
Speaker 3: Over half an hour at my pace? Just I mean raised pace. It was at one point, I'm starting to make noises. The kids come out, They're going, can we take photos of you?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: For TikTok? I was like, no photos about sense of human fan. I'm sweating. Goodness knows what I'm sweating out of me, demons and pain. I'm actually making noise out there. No part of this am I enjoying it. It's just an attrition. Just have to do it. I can't do my wine tasting. It finishes the whole ordeal. I feel like, you know, those's to whip the slaves and they to row the galleys. I'm like that, you know. And I'm starting to just contemplate live choices that have led me to being on this flipping machine and hay miss Blake telling me about this five thousand meters worker I need be three times a week. It stops right, I'm actually just I'm in such a bad way. I stumble off the machine. I'm now on all fours right, crawl into the garden, throw up. Really, it was just awful. You know when you just do something, which I mean about an hour later, I started to come back into myself and I felt this tremendous sense of calm, because you know when you do push through someone. But at the time I was physically sick and I've got it today he's the next day. I need to go back on it. Today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've with Hamish. We used to train at the same gym for a bit and the guy the first time I'd ever been on a rowing machine. And afterwards I went out and threw up and the guy said, that's how you know it's working.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: I was just turning Jack the final thing about me hiring this rowing machine last week and Hamish Blake becoming my sort of rogue guru at the moment. Ruby, my sixteen year old her boyfriend is a very good rower. You know, he rose for the school and all this. She said, He's offered to show you a couple of techniques. I don't need that. I do need that. I do need that. I've injured myself for really, I've only been on it twice. I do need that. But I can't handle the thought of a fifteen year old boyfriend to one of my beloved daughters showing me on the rowing machine. You know. Brace here and the one I start sweating, heaving, collapsing into my body as well, terrible form, some out of shape knacker right when he's trying to coach me, sort of moving my hips into the right place, and then when I throw up all over him, it's just not I can't. My ego won't let me go that. I'd rather be in physical pain and discomfort and see physio out than have.
Speaker 1: That always damaged, the lower back damaged.
Speaker 3: Always blowing out. That's just remind us sounds last year. I'm blew my back out lifting a couch. I wasn't here for three days. I actually put into the back of an ambulance. It is touch and go right now. I'm going to be here next week. For who's calling? Christian? You may be putting the course through to a hospital somewhere. Had to be taken to hospital, and that was lifting a couch. This whole this screams lower back blowout.
Speaker 1: This week is though you might get that green whistle you got again to Sucker.
Speaker 4: Think of it as a bonding experience with the young lead.
Speaker 3: Don't need it, don't need it, Okay, don't need it, Jack, What is the song that sums up your weekend?
Speaker 1: Well? You may remember a couple of weeks ago, Bianco had promised me your surprise that we were building up for weeks in advance. There was big surprises coming, and then it was five kilograms of clay got delivered to the house and we got to make some pinch pots another.
Speaker 3: So do you that song? It was an underwhelming surprise. I mean, when anyone thinks a surprise, you pray that it's clay model maker.
Speaker 1: Well, I know you don't love clay, because I carved you off your own bit of clay and you're still singing in your bag. After three weeks.
Speaker 3: It got moved from the bag of the weekend?
Speaker 1: Where to the bin? Did you throw the clay away?
Speaker 3: Jack? Tell me about the Jack, Tell me about Tell me about that's why I brought that chili long mayonnaise into gilt. Jack. Tell me about the song that sums up your weekend?
Speaker 1: You surprise?
Speaker 6: Oh no, so because your wife surprise you, or gets you surprise your wife over the weekend.
Speaker 1: That's week You know that would be nice and maybe I'll work it towards the surprise by the end of the year. This is a different type of surprise and immediate surprise not one we were building up to for weeks. Get the get a load of this message Bianca on Friday afternoon four at nine pm. We were having no conversation. Just comes in straight away with please put champagne or white wine in the fridge for us for exclamation marks. Wow, new text, I have a surprise, four exclamation marks. Even put it in the freezer. I'm only twenty minutes away for exclamation marks. So I said, okay, I can't.
Speaker 3: Your mind must be spinning. What is it?
Speaker 1: Someone like maybe someone's getting married, someone's having a baby, maybe more cy No, but I can tell from this message this isn't clay like.
Speaker 3: This is four exclamation looks not one.
Speaker 1: For maybe she's been promoted. I even let my mind w like, maybe she's want to scratchy or like some sort of lottery.
Speaker 4: At jack.
Speaker 3: Maybe she's scratchy. We've all got that in a bog in somewhere, haven't we.
Speaker 1: Did?
Speaker 3: You then go, I won't have to get up early Monday ever again he's imagining.
Speaker 1: Oh my word, I'm getting so excited. So I find she has this bottle of prosecco. I put it in the freezer. I'm so excited. This is I mean, it's nice. All she had done is she went to South Melbourne Market and she got some oysters and she wanted the champagne to enjoy with the oysters.
Speaker 3: No, I'm with you on this one. You don't raise expectations for that level.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. All the exclamation your way is down. I honestly saw the oysters and I thought, this is part of the celebration, like.
Speaker 3: Oh, the oysters when you want to scratch it, when you reveals and then the surprise.
Speaker 4: But you know what happens after eating oysters, Jack, That's.
Speaker 3: All Jack was hoping for. That you'd never have to do a day's work again. Now what he's doing is eating messy oysters. It's not four excamation marks a surprise.
Speaker 4: No, I think that's a lot. You know what? And is that one of your favorite fears, the oyster?
Speaker 1: Not not particularly? I think what has happened?
Speaker 3: Oh, he does love oysters. I remember when we first moved here. It was one of the kid's birthdays. It was Ruby's, and we took Jack out and I remember so it was you know, Ruby was her birthday dinner. She was turning fourteentht the time. Jack I said, we look, I'm paying mates to get worth if you want. Jack ordered oysters.
Speaker 1: Well the way they said there was on special.
Speaker 3: But a fourteen long girls birthday dinner. It'starting the most expensive thing on the menu as a starter.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: If you want to hear something this morn and that's going to make you feel old McCaulay Culkin. I mean, one of the greatest Christmas movies, one of the its family movies ever is His Home Alone. When that was filmed, Kevin McCauley Culkin was ten years of age, and he sent a tweet out towards the end of last week on his birthday, letting on everyone now how old he was? How old is he now?
Speaker 1: He said out, Hey, guys want to feel old? Question Mike, I'm forty. Wow, you're welcome.
Speaker 3: Can you even know McCauley coulkin is forty? He would be amazed for who's calling Christians? So, I mean, how many people who've shared or responded to that tweet, just like last Thursday or Friday.
Speaker 1: Six hundred thousand retweets, three point three million likes.
Speaker 3: Wow, over three million likes to just McCauley Colkin saying he's forty, I now want them to make I know they made a whole load, that made four other sequels to Home Alone, some of which the latter ones he wasn't even in. But I'd love to see a home and IM with Kevin growing up. Now at forty, he's back in Agaest. Has he got kids? Now? Does he leave one of them? Actually that's a half design.
Speaker 1: And he should know better.
Speaker 3: He should do it. That's right, interesting film. McCauley Colkin, You need to do one thing today. He's obviously on Twitter, he's using social You should tweet him about who's calling Christian.
Speaker 1: He would be He should be our number one priority.
Speaker 3: Yeah, starts next Monday. Someone like McCauley Colchin is gettable. He's on social media, used this Twitter a lot. You can see how he interacts. He replies to a lot of fans as well. Mccaudy Colkin could be the person that wins you twenty thousand dollars as well. If you want to find out more about who's calling Christian, I have a look on a website gold one four three dot com dot au. But it starts next Monday. Tweet McCauley Colchin today coming up next to them because McCauley Colkin turned forty. I was thinking about this over the weekend, and I've got a whole load of other child stars from the eighties and nineties, and I'm going to test Jack and Pats to see, ye they can guess how old they are now?
Speaker 7: Christian Hell, Hello, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: So we're playing a game now how old are they now? Child stars? But how old are they now? You ready to play? Check and Pats?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: First up, then we'll want to warm you up. Nicky Webster her from the Sydney two thousand Olympics twenty nine.
Speaker 4: I reckon she's about thirty.
Speaker 3: Pats he takes out one thirty three. By the way, Sydney two thousand Olympics, how many medals do you think you won in total?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Twenty eight, twenty nine.
Speaker 3: Fifty eight, oh fifty? Big home advantage, isn't it? When you were hed the Olympics Great Britain when we hosted it, we got sixty five, which is a lot more, but anyway, weld up. We also got twenty nine golds. You got sixteen.
Speaker 1: This is no an Olympics.
Speaker 6: Quist.
Speaker 3: Oh no, but it's just a nice term. Bring it in wherever I can. Okay, Kevin from the Wonder Years, he was thirteen in the Wonder Years. Fred Savage? How old is Fred now?
Speaker 1: Forty five?
Speaker 4: I'm going to say fifty three.
Speaker 3: Forty six? Jack? You take that one, Fred Savage forty six years on it. I still love the Wonders. Yeah, great show. Chunk we had him on last year, Jeff Cohen. We had him on Who's Called in Christian? Last year? Great chat. But Chunk in the Goonies was twelve then? How old is he now?
Speaker 4: Sixty?
Speaker 1: Forty two?
Speaker 3: He's sixty Even a basic understanding of decades would say it was twelve when it came out in the eighties, he's sixteen. We've got Benjamin Button he's forty six, only twenty years off parts Doogie? How's are MD? What a show about a fourteen year old practicing doctor at a hospital? A child boy genius who's a serving doctor in a hospital. How did that get made? Doogie? How's are MD? How old is he now? Neil Patrick Harris forty eight, fifty one, forty seven, Jack, You're doing very well. Elliott in Et Jamine Lelia, Where is he now?
Speaker 1: Fifty?
Speaker 4: I reckon he's fifty two.
Speaker 3: Forty eight, Henry Thomas and last Se Cunningham Richie cunning a little free impression of for everybody that was fonci by the won't carese you're wondering if you just slipped into the show, my friend Cunningham, small good Freeman, Richie Cunningham from Happy Days? How old is he now? The actor and director Ron Howard.
Speaker 4: He's a grandfather now, isn't he? He's got a lot of children.
Speaker 8: Certainly, I'm going to say sixty five, sixty sixty six, well done.
Speaker 7: Christian Hello, Christian O'Connell show podcasta week, Christian o'connall Show, kick.
Speaker 3: Us off this morn there we're looking for your dad. Maildown stories. This is when you've seen your dad just lose it. Me com mild for maybe three hundred and sixty three days of the year and then something happens. Sometimes it can be something quite small, sometimes something quite big, but they just lose it. Sometimes there are a swear words. Sometimes it's a noise, a guttural rumbing, but everything displows. I always think that Mum's a lot healthier. They just have many little eruptions, don't they, Whereas Dad's keep it all repressed down on the hurt locker until one day the door come flying off that hurt locker. The pressure, internal pressure was just too much. They blow My dad, you know, were very hard working, very caring man, and he never really lost his rag at me until one day when I was sixteen, he went to my first house party. You never have as much funny in life as those first house parties. Know, when your friend's parents went away for the weekend and you trash their place. I mean it was like an un written rule. It just got trashed. And one of my mates, his dad was like the local anchorman. He was on TV Slanda really he did the TV news and he had a nice place, beautiful place until wheel descended. There must have been about thirty kids there getting drinking all the drinks that you've never touched before in your life, and remember drinking a thing called Martini. I'm sixteen, You've got no business going for any of that stuff. But I was trying to impress this guy by drinking Martini from a mug because we couldn't find it. A class, real class he looked anyway, start to feel obviously a bit sick. Later on, my friends did the right thing. They dragged me outside down the roads right so I could hardly walk, called my dad from a phone ball and then left me by a lamppost. So my dad came to get me at midnight, and it took him a while to get me in the car. And that's we're driving along. I just you know, he goes, hey, son, if you're going to be sick or I think, just let me know, And then all of a sudden, I just project off all over my dad whilst he's driving a car. You know that thing when if someone's sick like that next to you, and I just exploded, You do that sort of try heaving you get sick. So my dad's got his coat, right coat over his face. I should just point out it's the only time my dad's had a brand new car in his life. He'd had it two weeks. And I'm violently sick in the front over my dad whilst he's driving on a road, and my Dad's not trying to maintain control of the car. Doesn't swear, but it starts to go. Someone, is it you high? You're on drugs and Martini Rassi Rassi like I'm some sixteen year old playboy and a lad spaghetti body names for tea. So it was a pasta all over the dashboard going through the events, and I remember, I just remember the next day, my mum waking me up, right, you know, you wake up up? Oh God, that happened. You have to deal with that now. It's just like the smell of pine doesn't fake in the house. We'd also been sick in the house, towels down on the bedroom floor. My most he that was very disappointed. Here's that awful thing. So we're looking for dad maildown stories. Let's go to Brendan's on the line and on in Brandan, good morning, how you doing. I'm good, Brandan. What's your dad maildown story for us?
Speaker 9: So about twenty years ago, we're at the NCZ at a football game. We're dire hard Hawks fans, but unfortunately on this day we lost to the Saints quite badly. And said the Saints fans were we're just give it to us, you know, and the car and my something in my dad he just he just snapped and he's not a big bloke, eyither He's only about five seven, you know, just an average dood. But something in his mind he just snapped and he lost it. And so he decided, you know, pumped up on rage and a drill, and he decided to try and rip off one of the chairs at the MCG to throw at the Saints fans.
Speaker 3: And he.
Speaker 9: And these chairs that they're meant to be unbreakable, but it took. It took my uncle, my brother and myself just trying to stop him. And by the time we stopped him and calmed him down, he's broken through three of the four bolts.
Speaker 3: But he was an incredible.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he just I don't know what it was. He just lost I reckoned down all.
Speaker 3: The chairs there aren't they I meant in the UK a soccer gain not.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he just went bliss. I reckon. He would have seriously hurt someone if he had broken off. He was just something he had just snapped in his head.
Speaker 4: I don't know w w st with the chair.
Speaker 1: De Vince McMahon Brandon, Maybe now not the time to tell you, but I'm a big escidentor fan and how has that comeback? On Thursday night?
Speaker 9: Huh was ridiculous. I was hoping to win that one.
Speaker 1: But what do you do right now?
Speaker 3: Summer out there? Chairs being ripped up? What do you doing? Jack? Don't upset the Hulk again, Brendan, that's a great story. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: The Christian o'connells show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll come down to Father's Day this Sunday. Today, we're looking for your dad Mountdown stories with the loads of you calling him some great stories, like Brendon ten minutes ago, Robert coome morning, Hello, Robert, Dad Mountdown.
Speaker 5: I've got a great story for you. I think you could relate to this. Teenage daughters. Teenage kids won't do as they're told, always in the room. They won't do their chores.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 5: So when my daughter gets shitty with me because I say, look, do your chores, she runs through a room, closes the door, locks it won't let me in. I say, come on, come out, do your jobs. No, I'm not coming out. All right. This goes on for quite some time, they at different times, and then all of a sudden, all right, she goes to school on Friday, and I had a plan. Hat she goes to school, I took her door off her hinges. She had no door so she could pose a door anymore. She comes home and says, what happened to me door? Take her out to the shed and I say, there's your door. It was all in pieces. I cut it up with the chainsaw, but that was a little bit of a trick. She I used a different though I didn't use her door.
Speaker 3: But I'm not sure I've got time, Robert, to do all this, but I appreciate the ambition. It's only jackass.
Speaker 1: I think taking the door off the hinges was already sending the message. The chainsaw was unnecessary.
Speaker 3: But that's Robert for you, guys. It's not.
Speaker 5: So Yeah, that was pretty much it.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, Robert, thank you very much. Your story mate, very relatable. Thankfully, I've got a chainsaw, Julie. Good morning, Good morning, Julie. Was your dad maildown story?
Speaker 11: My dad absolutely lost it when I shaved Offfy's eyebrows on Christmas Eve.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not surprised. Why do you shave off your dad's eyebrows?
Speaker 11: And I were in our early twenties to give him a haircut, so we've got the clippers out. The tunes were pumping. Dad was having a bit of a whiskey. We were getting in the Christmas spirit and I wasn't concentrating on what I was doing, and I slipped and shaved off his eyebrows.
Speaker 3: Do you know what The eyebrow is quite a bit down the face from the hair. Yeah, I mean, let vang go. You know, it's quite a slip.
Speaker 11: It was a slip. And then he went inside to actually have a look in the mirror at my handiwork, and we took off out in the backyard and we heard him screaming from inside your house, what horrible children we were.
Speaker 3: And this is all on Christmas chain, so it's chopping the Christmas tree down exactly.
Speaker 11: And that Christmas we were not allowed to take any photos and Christmas was kind of banned that year. We had all extended family around the clip and nobody could.
Speaker 12: Look at him, no media.
Speaker 3: June. That's amazing And can you laugh about it now? All these years later, we still laugh about it now.
Speaker 11: Christmas time, it was like, Dad, did you like bloody well?
Speaker 3: Dave? Yeah, that's great. When you've got one of those family stories, it just gets better with the telling every year, doesn't It always comes out? Yeah, the gift it's a gift, Judy, lovely story, thank you very much, thank you. Was he going to ask the kids that they could trim my hair this week's it's starting to get a bit noom now and you know we can't get in, but I'm not doing it after that, Ryan, good morning, Hey Ryan.
Speaker 12: Christian minda had a huge meltdown. What makes his story fun of it is he's a reformed.
Speaker 3: Buddhist, well, a reformed Buddhist.
Speaker 12: Constantly telling my teenage sisters and I about keeping calm and keeping himself. And then one day out in the paddicle, Walmile died on him and this thing was just ripped a piece. He's the more we laugh at him ripping it apart, the more the bonnets across the field. He ripped the chair off, off it goes, and the more we laugh about, the worse it gets.
Speaker 3: So and is he in his orange or Buddhist road Lama?
Speaker 1: Every the orange.
Speaker 5: For you much?
Speaker 12: It was just and every year, just that story just gets worse and worth of Christmas, and we just keep teasing.
Speaker 1: Him about it.
Speaker 3: That's amazing the reform.
Speaker 1: I think what we're finding is, you know, stories of mothers who if their baby's trapped in a car. They could lift some of the strengths and lift the whole car. When dads get mad, there's some an extra human strength, the dad power.
Speaker 3: Yes, Ryan, great story. These are all fantastic. Who are we going to give the one thousand dollars to spend it being lead to? Just think? Is too good? June, good morning, good morning. We're going to give you the one thousand dollars to spend it being lead?
Speaker 11: Thank you so much. He will be so happy. Won't lose it this Christmas?
Speaker 3: I hope you have a good Father's Day. What's your dad's name?
Speaker 4: John?
Speaker 3: John? I hope you and John have a great day this Sunday. Okay, story lovely. That's how it's going to work this week. And you're still part of my five k Father's Day give away. More dad stories tomorrow on the show. If you still got one, you can email me Christian at christiano'connell dot com dot.
Speaker 7: Au christians Christian O'Connell, Christian o'connells Show podcast.
Speaker 4: It's just another miss Herdman Day.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell's miss heard lyrics Your miss hurd lyrics to next twenty minutes on the show. Email the men across the week. Christian at christiano'connell dot com dot AU, thank you very much too. So many of you do this every single day. Yesterday, even coming in on a Sunday night, you're still sending me you miss her lyrics. Thank you very much. You keep this feature going. We love doing it on a Monday. All right, So and this works. Then we play about the song you think you'll miss hearing the lyric. If we agree with you, you'll hear this. If it's a no way And for the really great ones, they get inducted immediately into last Hall of Favor. Last week, two Hall of Famous we had from Jody She got a Hall of Fame nomination for Phil Collins. Behind the lines, it's written in the book, or is it? She's a nincompoop. Ninco poop is one of those words, and I fear is going to die out. You don't see on a social media post the hashtag nincompoop. It's an only wordy what you know, It's it's just it's it's just doesn't it's not been carried on to the next generation. I fear also Paul spotted in an advert we were running last week for Plate of Origin the big new cooking show on Channel seven that Our guessed on Friday, Judging Our Cakes. Matt Preston was was in Manu fell Down, Manu fell Down. You know they altered that within with the day of last Monday. Yeah, changed the whole advert. Yeah, so it doesn't exist like this anymore.
Speaker 2: Manu fell Down.
Speaker 3: Well done, Paul. Okay, let's go to Big John's miss Her lyrics up first, then England Dan and john Ford Coley and the song I'd really love to see you tonight. I'm not talking about moving in or is it. I'm not talking about the linen. I want to talk about the linen and how has been folded correctly? My wives we're still having this argument how I don't fold the linen correctly. I just scrunched it out, Bullet chuck it in that special. I hate the linen cupboard going in there trying to find the right size and sheets. Yeah, I love that. I'm not talking about the linen. Very good, bon Jovi living in sin I don't need no license or is it? I don't need molasses les that is great, that's any one that is I can't hear. I don't need no license now and I hear John bon Jovi saying I don't need molasses.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: An eighties, there wasn't a school disco. They didn't have this canassic from ten C C. I'm not in love. Don't make a fuss?
Speaker 10: Do be?
Speaker 3: Or is it? Don't make a pause?
Speaker 10: Do be?
Speaker 3: Yeah, subtle, but don't make a pause.
Speaker 10: Do be?
Speaker 3: Petshaw boys, it's a sin. At school they taught me how to be so pure in thought and word?
Speaker 2: Indeed?
Speaker 3: Or is it? At school? They taught me how to be so pure a fart and word and deed and.
Speaker 1: It's unmistaken emphasized?
Speaker 3: Yes, isn't it? Naughty? Pet shot boys? At school they taught me how to be so pure a fart and word? Indeed, it's a very posh little British eclip fart, isn't it? Stow Hugh Grant might say the word fart. I'm gonna give that a favor, all right? Coming up next to yours, Christian, Hello.
Speaker 2: Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 3: It's just another miss hurd name Christian O'Connell's miss hurd lyrics. Yes, hurd lyrics TM. The round up all the ones you've been sending in over the last seven days. If you ever got a mishurt lyric for me, Christian Christian o'connorn dot com dot au and thank you all right, then let's play the mat. It's still the ones you've been sending in this week. First up, we go to Brad Ryan Poison, nothing but a good time. I just like my fine every now and then? Or is it you can already hear it? It doesn't even sound anything like I just like my fun every now and then. I just locked my phone every now and then. That is on the nose. Very good, Brad Ryan, Robert Rica, Crystal Elton, John familiar with this? Johns are you the lyric is? And it breaks my heart to see us go this far. We're just captives in our separate cells. Get a bit of a gallop on him on this? Isn't he a bit sprightly with the old pacing of this feels actually slightly control?
Speaker 10: Or is it?
Speaker 3: And it breaks my heart to see us go this far. We're just captives in a Zebra hotel. Zebra Hotel, Zebra Hotel, just Zebra Hotel. You're quite right, Robert Ricard, Amanda Peck. Christian might be ruining this song. For Patsy what I've got misheard for Brian Adams and Melsey song Baby when You're gone. I hope you're coming back real soon because I don't know what to do.
Speaker 5: Yum charm.
Speaker 3: Or is it? I hope you're coming with soup because I don't know what to do Yum charm, Famous Hall. I hope you're coming back with soup because I don't know what to do. Brian's hungry, you see yum charm m very very good, Amanda peck Tinsle's Hall of Fame, Lee Cannagher, Christian I've been missed hearing this for ages. I keep hearing it on the station, keep emailing, wanted to email you. I'm doing it now. Lee's's Night Fever by the Begs. Night Fever, Night Fever. We know how to show it or is it Nice Beaver, Nice Beaver? We know how to show it. It's there.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah.
Speaker 3: You know people have them as pets, don't they norm ferrets The New Lads brought on him Tom Tom Yeah right, yeah, why not?
Speaker 5: Why not?
Speaker 3: Eh?
Speaker 13: Apple for teacher. So I've got you on this, miss I'd like to take part in the show as well as produce it.
Speaker 3: That's where he speaks. Uh, producer clickboard, Tom, Clean Bandit and Jess Glynn. What's he doing that? Mark here? Because he's come at that building that Fox were in, he's obviously his brain. He's been polluted with that kind of stuff, you know, Clean Bandit and Jessklin. Oh God, what you thinking of? Rather be? Okay, listen to one? No no, no, no, no place I'd rather be? Or is it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No no, no no no Grace anatomy? That's fun, very good, very very good. That's a brilliant one. Producer, Tom, well done. Do we give him a Hall of Famer?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's good enough this hall of favor. Well done, producer Tom, We've just put you into a hall of fame. Cheers.
Speaker 4: Oh that's underwhelming.
Speaker 3: He's not manic, big emotions, but he loves that. Jess glyns clean man. All right, if you've got some missile lyrics for us for next week, and that includes everyone who works on the show, why not email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot A. Thank you everyone. That was a great addition this week.
Speaker 2: Christian Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Well, this is interesting. Our key we producer A new producer, Tom will find this interesting. Double Diamond, the world's most expensive sheep has been sold just under seven hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: What is it that that's the name of a sheep? Double Diamond.
Speaker 3: Yeah, been signed for seven hundred thousand dollars. Why is this particular sheep so expensive? Sheep as a sheep?
Speaker 1: Again, it would be great to have more information, but one sentence is all we're provided.
Speaker 3: Well, no, I've got information, None of it is of any help whatsoever? I mean, what do I do with eight percent of sheep are gay? How do they know? If they ask them? What do they do to hold up two pictures? Which one do you fancy one? How do they know eight percent? New Zealand's has the highest sheep to people ratio in the world ten to one.
Speaker 4: Yes, I you that, Jackie? Very quiet?
Speaker 3: Shrek a renegade sheep in New zeal It again nothing to do with double diamond, Like, why did a sheep go for seven hundred thousand dollars? What was so great about it? Shrek and renegade sheep in New Zealand avoided being sheared for six years by hiding in caves when he was eventually found he had enough wall to make twenty men's suits because I love a woolen suit and was sheared live on New Zealand TV two nights on Channel ENZ Sheep Sharing Live.
Speaker 1: They're looking at the photo of him, Shrek that he it's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: He's ninety nine Wall. He looks like you know what he looks like?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 3: It just looks like a big sort of puffed up Spanish. No, it's all right. So today's time waste for all the sheep love. Today we're looking for your sheep songs. Sheep songs. You can't touch this silver Mutton compares to you. I heard it through the grapevine. I heard it. The silver plus my mint sauce brings all the boys to the art.
Speaker 1: All right, the crowd loved it.
Speaker 3: Thank you, deleat it, Silver plus Fleece, release me, Patsy, stand by your lamb gold thank you. Okay, Jack, what have you got for sheep's song?
Speaker 1: Well, you've warmed them up, so it should be easy. Give fleece a chance it Brons kick out the lambs, ros Wolves on parade, Wolves on parade.
Speaker 3: You came in today saying you prepared all these last night over prepared. These are overcook they're burnt.
Speaker 1: Baby did a bed thing?
Speaker 3: Now, that's more like it. Silver plus.
Speaker 1: Wonder wool, wonder wool, wonder wool.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, gotcha. Silver. That's all. That's all it ends.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast Today's time Waste.
Speaker 3: There are sheep songs because a sheep called Double Diamond, it's now the world's most expensive sheep sold for just under seven hundred thousand dollars almost a million three quarters of a million dollars for a sheep. Why that sheep more than any other sheep?
Speaker 1: And we don't know why it's so expensive, well.
Speaker 3: Until now, but you collect has some findings. Why did Double Diamond go for seven hundred thousand dollars?
Speaker 10: He's the lamb with the golden guns. So again, he's the lamb with the golden guns. He's a Texel breed of sheep, which is the number one breed of sheep in the world. And in that breed of sheep, he's in the top one percent.
Speaker 3: And what makes him so fit for a sheep? What is God? Look at them?
Speaker 10: There are three key things that you're looking for in a ripped lamb. You're looking for a tone torso, a perfect head and muted gold coloring.
Speaker 3: Same as well. How I find my wife that way? Perfect head, yes, mute gold coloring. Anyway, today's time waster.
Speaker 1: So they're going to put him out to start?
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 3: Why is he going out to stud?
Speaker 10: Plenty of action?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I don't need to hear that kind of lan thank you. Plenty of action all right? Then now where are we over there? That's where they will come in yet, Today's that work time waster. Sheep songs enter Lamb Man, that.
Speaker 1: Is a gold.
Speaker 3: Strong start Russell, well done and to Lamb Man, very good, Daddy will Silver Sarah, who let the sheep out? Who?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 1: Silver?
Speaker 3: Teenage fleecebag Gold Lammy, entertain you gold, Lamb of confusion, silvil plus. Am I ever going to see your fleece again? Very good? Angels? This nice Karen, good work Love Shank l Love Shank Gold born in the U s A you.
Speaker 1: Too subtle bronze.
Speaker 3: Great Southern lamb gold shape of you by Ed Shearing, Oh bumping up to.
Speaker 1: A bronze plus.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, I'm David take a bow roast Rose Lammy instead of ice ized baby, not very good, very good silver nice try Rachel where the sheeps have no name. Gold sharing in the name of sounds like a feature for the show.
Speaker 1: In the name of gold.
Speaker 3: Have we got a farmer that we could do that with? There must be lamb farmers. Listen to us, uh living Lamb, vida, loca silva, love me tender piece of lamb love, Lamb gold, sharpy worre done, flop the consbar goldful. We pronounced that rush for rowan dude, wear's my b not a song, but I like it. I had to do it anyway because he gets a notable mention Radio Barber Gold, funky cold Marino gold, Kerry, well done, we will flock you gold and finally fleece navidad wol none taken back. Those are all brilliant This Morning Christian Christian Connell, Christian.
Speaker 2: O'connalds show podcast Tyler.
Speaker 3: Today's show is maybe she's won a scratchy after Jack Jack thinking his wife saying put some champagne and ice meant meant that is worth one could want to scratchy car, which just goes to show underneath every hipster there's a bogan on the inside. Everyone hasn't in a bogan.
Speaker 2: O'Connor Christian. It starts in seven days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this time next week, we've been kicking off for two weeks. Who's gone in Christian? Forty thousand dollars up for grabs. All about you trying to get celebrities to call the show starting next Monday, for two weeks. When you're asking celebrities, the reason why they should be interested in the opportunity is they get to plug a charity of their choice and they could be winning twenty thousand dollars if they win the vote at the end of the two weeks for the charity of their choice, and you get twenty thousand dollars if you get the winning celebrity on. It's about trying to keep the game going. And already I know a lot of you have started to contact various celebrities. You can find them all. They're not working at the moment. The musicians are grounded, all the planes are grounded. They're not working at the moment. There's not a lot of TV and movies have been made at the moment, so they are on social media. But Cordy Coolkan telling the world he was forty last week he's so bored.
Speaker 1: He goes to the top of the list. You know who else I want to add on there. After seeing his commercial over the weekend, I hadn't seen it yet, Shane Warn and advert s W twenty three for his cologne.
Speaker 3: I mean, what an advert.
Speaker 1: It's a parody of a parody.
Speaker 3: But Shane, in Shane's world, what is about people with that name crawl Shane Warn, I don't believe it is Jack we I'd love to get him on. I'd love to get him on. Who's calling Christian? I think Shane one would be a great shat. That advert is amazing. That key line in it for me is a bit where it goes introducing the debut. Does that mean there's more a series? And this is why we need him on? How many movies been working on in lockdown? This is what warn he's been doing. He's been working on after shows. There's more to come.
Speaker 1: Great news everyone, this one's in store, but we don't know. Behind the scenes, he's mixing the new bad.
Speaker 3: Out in Warny Shed. He's working on loads more sense out there. He's probably for we know he could have ten more to go.
Speaker 1: Needs more lavender, Oh.
Speaker 3: Yes, more Sander would, so yeah, warning would be absolutely great as well. Starting tomorrow, we're going to be going through the top five guests who we would love to hear on the show. If you could try and get them, that'd be great, like a shopping list really for you to try and get. But it all starts next Monday. There's a video that explains a very very easy way how you can contact celebrities, the best way to do it, because you really are someone is going to be just one message away from winning twenty thousand dollars. Someone will win this And the other thing that not it being you is if you don't take part in it and don't try and contact a celebrity. And I know when we say it means it feels like actually a big world doesn't. All the variou celebrities are out there are out there. But if you start to think about who you loved in the eighties or nineties, or even your favorite musicians, TV presenters, comedians, draw a list very soon you have a whole load of people, and this week try and just let them know nicely that there's a great competition. We'd love to hear from them, and they could win you twenty firs dollars and they can win themselves twenty thousand dollars for the charity of their choice. I'm telling you as well. All celebrities have a charity. Some of them have more on that, but they have at least one charity that they care about. And charities this year are having the worst every year, like everybody is. They're all struggling, but they're not going to be getting twenty thousand dollars anywhere else other than an opportunity like this, So good luck, get the game going. You'll find out more at gold one I four to three dot com dot au. Warnie call me The
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell Show podcast