Speaker 1: The Christian Common Show podcast. I think in any relationship you have a division of labor.
Speaker 2: Don't you have those tasks that so one of you does and someone else does this stuff. My wife gets all the important stuff that we need to eat healthy, anything green.
Speaker 1: I avoid that. Okay, I'm more the snack guy. You're the party guy. I'm the snack guy.
Speaker 2: Right, So in all series, once a week I do go snack shopping on a Friday Friday after school, seriously, because the kids want to come, sometimes at one of them, sometimes both of them. But that is my snack run. Okay, can I take orders and I'll go what is it? Did you want something new this week? Or what is it you want?
Speaker 1: They got that.
Speaker 2: They've got the really specific ones about the part slip flavored vegan ones. Get the large bag, don't get the cheap ones mum got the other week, the supermarket owned labor ones.
Speaker 3: All right, you only have to go to one aisle of the supermarket as well. That's what's the best chuckle and chips all together, magical isle.
Speaker 1: It's the happiest time. I'm there with other snack.
Speaker 2: People and where all they're going, Oh, looks at the avocado oh misery eating healthy this weekend.
Speaker 1: N And also the bags they're they're cuddling like a pillow. They're big old bags.
Speaker 2: Aren't they come in for a cuddle? You A good time is coming. So I go to get the snacks. Anyway, yesterday my wife decided she would take flying to my territory. That is hostile encroachment. I believe they call it military terms. I came back and she said, oh, you don't need to get snacks next couple of days. I've got them because the kids are off. I thought i'd help you out, and I was how to my I was irritated, and I went, okay, okay, I don't like this.
Speaker 1: This is not really your fantage.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you've done.
Speaker 2: Don't know what's happening right now.
Speaker 1: We just had these these are real vows in the relationship.
Speaker 2: And then I opened up the snack drawer right and I've got to be honest, I almost walked out in that marriage.
Speaker 1: All I saw was the boringest flavor there is. It's not even a flavor, it's just the plain ones original times twelve.
Speaker 3: I hate right now.
Speaker 4: I love the plane goiness and it's not too.
Speaker 1: Dice lawyer at night. Okay, no point even being in that. You don't even know me.
Speaker 3: It's called Plane, It's written into the name.
Speaker 1: Who wants to How is that a positive value? Funny thing?
Speaker 2: How would you describe yourself you were single and dating Plane, I'm playing, I'm playing.
Speaker 1: There's nothing flavorsome about every now and again.
Speaker 3: My dad would get playing nips. Hear him open the chips from another room, and you run in there. Dad's opening chips'ral original flavor.
Speaker 1: Flavor.
Speaker 3: It's not even worth putting your hand in the It's.
Speaker 2: Like it comes off the factory line. Then then they add the goodness. That's just the most boring bit when it's just plain.
Speaker 4: I defend it because for me, it's like a palette cleanser.
Speaker 1: So if you have a why do you want to enjoy a snack? That's a pellet clean that's alass of water. That's a glass of water to a glass and milk. I wants a palette? Oh you want a panett Oh whatever?
Speaker 2: That is?
Speaker 1: All right? Patsy, describe the flavor all right in three words.
Speaker 4: To plane, salty, crispy, goodness.
Speaker 3: Well, all chips are crispy. All chips are pretty much salty and.
Speaker 2: There's zero goodness they've not added yet. The goodness is in the flavor.
Speaker 4: No, I think. I think that to keep it simple is how I like. Then you can have like the chocolate. It's not too many flavors in your mouth at once.
Speaker 3: It's a chip that hasn't finished its journey. It's going down the convey about at the factory and they're just pushing them off into the bags without going through the flamel it is.
Speaker 1: It's a chip that doesn't know who it is. But hey, I look forward to meeting you when you do.
Speaker 2: Know how well, there's a couple of big older brothers and sisters here like cheese and onion or barbecue.
Speaker 1: Hang out with them.
Speaker 3: It's a potato chip that's not ripe. It's going to ripen into flavor. I shouldn't be eating it.
Speaker 1: Christian Conso podcast