Speaker 1: Black cast unite our voices. Unapologetically Black would like to acknowledge the traditional owners of the lands where this podcast is being hurt or watched across this great island continent now known as Australia and across the world. We would also like to pay our respects to elders past and present and acknowledged that this always was and always will be Aberaginal Lands.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Unapologetically Black with Ginny Mara and.
Speaker 3: Will Welcome to another episode of Unapologetically Black.
Speaker 4: I'm your post, Ginny.
Speaker 3: And I'm joined by the wonderful of my beautiful co host.
Speaker 4: Wello Mara, fabulous well and Marah.
Speaker 1: I thought he was going to do that HOWI I pitched one? Hi? Oh wow, that's okay.
Speaker 2: I actually really do you know, because we would literally talk about as emma, so you say we're going to do hy to say, I love There's this lady on TikTok who does.
Speaker 5: She eats like lobster and it's the fucking best.
Speaker 3: And she do that a muck bang and she Clint is like.
Speaker 5: It's the best.
Speaker 2: And is it weird that I thoroughly enjoy the chewing sound of when this sounds can't up.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I can hear my niece chewing with her mouth open, and I'm like, do you know.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen that give them the look? Have you ever seen the tiktoks with the dogs and tiktoks tik dogs that TikTok the tick off the toks where they where they do like the plate of the dog and the dog eats it and it's it makes my mouth salivate the point want to.
Speaker 5: Be sick, but I secretly love it. That fucked up.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about the weird things that you do. What is so obviously that's I.
Speaker 2: Like watching as mr videos, Just lots of difference when you.
Speaker 5: Do I whisper, whisper.
Speaker 4: Try whispering, Mara.
Speaker 2: Hi, everyone.
Speaker 5: List. It's like a thing.
Speaker 2: So people like make millions off it in like tiktoks and YouTube and they eat and they chill the sound of it people.
Speaker 1: That's Tagler is into watching all that at the moment. But it's for me the toffee of biting the strawberries and grapes in the toffee. So We've tried the recipe three times and failed because I'm health conscious and I have the sugar.
Speaker 4: It's six couples what she wants.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, I thought a couple of episodes you get fucked off and what really fucked you off at the lockout?
Speaker 5: Was there no sugar? Was that you?
Speaker 1: Was that your six cups of sugar in a recipe? So now I know what it's called ASMR a MS.
Speaker 2: Anyway, so whilst we're talking about this, you know how we you know, we introduced the hashtag like what fmomo?
Speaker 5: Do you know? FMO is me at the moment? Fucking Matt? Or math or what's that fucking show mass? I can't stand it, Matt hate it.
Speaker 1: It's one of my favorite shows.
Speaker 5: Do you really like it?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 1: Well? The one is like what don't be fuck is going to marry a stranger?
Speaker 2: I like to make these dumb countries on this show dopey.
Speaker 1: It is seriously fucking stupid, right, Like fair enough, they're single, and maybe they're doing it for, you know, other reasons to get famous, right because they've been on Maths and.
Speaker 3: Well I actually heard that people are paying to go on the show now because of the publicity.
Speaker 1: So I think people that have really like that their intentions is to find someone that they're compatible with and you know what, if you're going out clubbing and you're that age, like thirties whatever, mid twenties, you're going out clubbing, and if you're a guy, you got to buy drinks all night to see if you can actually get late. At least you've got these experts that's going to support you connect with someone who they think you're compatible with. And that's for free. But it's for the whole world to see the delusion.
Speaker 5: Of our co host Mana Nara Bales never sees this. I love her. She's like a baby, she's like the delusion of it all.
Speaker 4: First we have the oh my gosh, she's like an alien.
Speaker 2: First and foremost these experts almost are paid actors. They might have been. So let's just like, let's not get it. We love the ex barb. This show is that man of fact.
Speaker 1: I watch it for the dinner party.
Speaker 5: I don't get me wrong.
Speaker 1: Real big dories, right, listen, we are the biggest Dories. We e is dropped from when we're like four. We know all of the gossip in every relationship in our whole family, who's with who and who slept with her?
Speaker 5: Do you know what how true that is? If I want gossip, my family, I go, kids start.
Speaker 1: Growing up being big. Dora's being told go away out to talking. You don't hold a minute. I need to hear this. So what I'm saying is this, I love kind of watching the dinner party where someone might be a very strong personality and then another person might come in and the drama is definitely what kind of keeps me hooked. I love the drama. I don't have much going on in my life.
Speaker 2: Coming from someone who works ninety five thousand hours a week and there's only two thousand hours in that week.
Speaker 5: Yeah, busy, got nothing going on, I know, But that.
Speaker 1: To me, like I'm kind of isolated with my family on the Sunny coast. I don't really have a social life outside of work and my kids. So maths to me.
Speaker 5: So Mara is living vicariously through mass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the other night, right, the True Story. We've bought this house. There's no antenna on the roof. True Story.
Speaker 5: Can't get free to Airdriga. Where was that house that again?
Speaker 1: So we can't get free to air. We've got us. We've got to. We've gotta literally not joking, we've got to. If I wanted to watch the tennis. I had to live stream through my phone and smart TV, and okay, that's a long process. I was getting stressed out that I couldn't connect the TV to watch maths the other night. So I realized I'm a maths person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she was lasting. She was on the phone to me and she's like, do you know what time maths stuff? I have no idea.
Speaker 4: I haven't watched it.
Speaker 5: Fucked me off. I hate it. It's feel like.
Speaker 4: They're kind of like making a mockery of marriage.
Speaker 2: That's that's the thing, right, as the token gay in the room, we've only been able to legally marry since twenty six seventy without getting all fucking political. But I'm like these mofos and I get it's not real marriage, but the whole sanctum moody of marriage, and it's a fucking you know, a bond between a male and a woman. It's like these lunatics have never met anybody and they're going on there and they're making a mockery.
Speaker 5: But yet where the fucked up ones is the gays?
Speaker 1: Come on?
Speaker 5: What about?
Speaker 1: Can we just talk about maths for a moment though, But we talking about it actual couples. I mean, like, listen to this right the I don't know her name because I've missed so much of this season. I'll probably watching it all soon. But she's a psychic and she's at dinner.
Speaker 4: Oh I did see that. I did see that little bit.
Speaker 1: And this lad that's her husband. He's watching her and he's like, are you serious?
Speaker 4: And she's like, did you ran my past?
Speaker 1: And like mid conversation conversation, she wants to start channeling.
Speaker 4: Somebody had cancer.
Speaker 1: She's like, I've just got to do this. I can't have my stuff. I've got to talk. We've got to do it now. And then it was he had not ever, he never been in a situation with a psychic. He's obviously a bit of a skeptic.
Speaker 5: And so this one reading on the date.
Speaker 1: They had a really good day.
Speaker 3: Well, they were talking to her. Well, she's just trying to enjoy her date. She's like, sorry, she's.
Speaker 5: Listen, can you tell us all of this someone?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: They were literally mid conversation and then she's just like, sorry, they're talking to me right now.
Speaker 4: And he's trying and did you have an auntie that?
Speaker 1: He was just like he couldn't get a word, and first he kept on this ready and he's looking at the producers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, what would you do if you were on a day with They say, anyway, she.
Speaker 5: Got wake up yourself.
Speaker 1: She left there, She left the date crying, why what the just happened? There? Paul follow didn't know what him what happened? And he didn't even have a meal?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 5: What end up happening?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I didn't watch it.
Speaker 1: She stormed off and he was like, and then someone said, did you enjoy your meal?
Speaker 5: What? So?
Speaker 3: Look, I thought, so if you ever want to get out of a date, maybe protect me.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, So have you ever done that? Actually? What have you ever done to get out of a date? Like, have you I've.
Speaker 4: Definitely done my sister's calling out, my.
Speaker 5: Sisters calling there's a family.
Speaker 2: To go.
Speaker 5: So how do you just say, pretend like it's vibating so long?
Speaker 4: Honestly since you.
Speaker 5: Had a date. Yeah, I don't think I've ever done it. I've just said, look, this.
Speaker 1: Is you literally said this is not going to work.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I was like, what else am I going to do? It's awkward, I'm not enjoying myself.
Speaker 2: And I've literally said, hey, thanks for the nice time, but I'm actually going to go because I'm.
Speaker 5: Not vibing the bill.
Speaker 1: Who gets the bill?
Speaker 5: Oh I paid for I left.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying mid date because you know what I do love. I love that blind date where they turn up.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's one. I do Love at first sight.
Speaker 4: No, it's not blind date or something. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think it's the first sight is google it. I'm sure there.
Speaker 1: Sitting at the bar and they look around, you know, are they coming?
Speaker 4: It's like the restaurant thing, right they meet that yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you see them go to the bathroom.
Speaker 5: Makes called love at first Sight.
Speaker 3: I know because that's another show that's on Netflix, Love a first sight.
Speaker 1: Okay, first date, first first date.
Speaker 5: It's called first Date reality show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that show too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's cute, it's innocent. I'm like mass I could never.
Speaker 3: I would never go to reality TV show for love because I'm delusional most literally I would fit right, I am, I will literally.
Speaker 4: I mean, thank god I'm with someone, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Because if I wasn't, i'd be out here being Delulu like all of these can we talk about Delulu though?
Speaker 4: And Delulu is the Sululu sometimes.
Speaker 2: Do you have you ever seen like those women who fall in love with people with people in jail?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's my favorite reality TV show. I'm currently watching a show called Prison Brides and it's not available in Australia.
Speaker 4: Sorry, US a VPN like the rest of US. And it's basically it feels like a trend. Listen if you find wherever you find love. I hope you find love.
Speaker 3: But it's becoming a thing where a lot more women are writing to men in prison in the US and getting married to these.
Speaker 5: Men at it.
Speaker 4: So there's actually a few shows. No it's not on death Right, but some of them are.
Speaker 3: Some of them aren't getting out until like twenty fifty, and they're like, this is the man I'm in love with and who I want to spend the rest of.
Speaker 4: My life with.
Speaker 2: That's delusion. Like, that's proper Delulu. That's what I would say. Delusion.
Speaker 5: Is you going on first date? Like probably wild? Yeah?
Speaker 4: By falling in I mean I get it, I get it.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's unpack this.
Speaker 2: What do you get about falling in love with a man that's got thirty years on a criminal conviction or a woman, I.
Speaker 4: Don't get that.
Speaker 5: What do you get?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: You love about?
Speaker 4: Okay? Well what I love about?
Speaker 3: If listen, if I were to date a man in prison, I think it would be convenient for me to.
Speaker 4: Not have to see them all.
Speaker 3: And you know what a fifteen minute phone call once a day works for about?
Speaker 5: Like what about when you want to you know a bit of.
Speaker 4: And I'm doing that by myself?
Speaker 1: Ready?
Speaker 5: Yes that such a shop that you go to comes into play?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 4: Yes, thanks Mara, thanks anyway, gifted to.
Speaker 1: I didn't know, Jenny.
Speaker 3: So that's what you whipping out when your mean bought me a three hundred dollars shut the front door?
Speaker 5: You did not? This motherfucker want to cast spells or something? Three?
Speaker 4: Pretty close?
Speaker 1: It does it all?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: We try steal it?
Speaker 1: Will? What do you mean steal?
Speaker 5: And it's so this is what these debates must be doing one of these men in jail.
Speaker 4: I mean, what else can you do?
Speaker 1: And guess what a lot of these men in jail have cell phones. They're doing FaceTime.
Speaker 5: Calls another relationship.
Speaker 1: Don't when you're having sex on the phone. I've never done it.
Speaker 5: What's that thing that you call when you have sex? On the phone sex.
Speaker 1: Folks, I've never had phone sex in my life.
Speaker 5: Shut us, I swear I never have.
Speaker 3: I definitely have it. I'm pretty sure my dad caught me once and tells me all the time, I know you.
Speaker 5: What do you mean? So we were actually like masturbating whilst on the phone.
Speaker 4: I was pretending to be I was really.
Speaker 5: How old were you?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I call my dad now, let's ask him.
Speaker 5: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Let's dad, do you remember that time you call?
Speaker 2: We'll be back right after this break?
Speaker 5: Whilst you could even like how old were you? I don't know how well?
Speaker 3: I ask him what were you said? He said something to me once before.
Speaker 1: All right, this is really happening.
Speaker 5: Calling Jenny's dad to see about the time.
Speaker 3: Hi, fash, how are you good? Thanks, I'm just on my podcast. I have to ask you a question. Have you ever felt like you caught me having phone sex before?
Speaker 5: No? Never?
Speaker 3: Okay, I swear.
Speaker 1: To god, I thought you did. You just stopped yourself enjoying high FuG that one just gott now.
Speaker 3: I was probably thinking and doing in my house.
Speaker 4: That's embarrassing.
Speaker 3: Oh, I swear to god, he has said to me, what are you doing?
Speaker 5: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Because remember when you were younger and you had maybe two phones, and if you picked up the other one, you could hear, Oh.
Speaker 5: You're talking about in the same how not mobile phones.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about landline, Ny, You was doing it on the landline.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't lose my virginity till last nineteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, so listen phone sex.
Speaker 4: I was an impressionable young woman and men.
Speaker 1: I wanted you to make noise.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, my cheeks hurt from that.
Speaker 2: You don't by you heard that here this podcast that Ginny.
Speaker 4: Now that's made an interesting conversation for later.
Speaker 1: Her dad knows that she is a free k bitch. She's a freak, My daughter a freak.
Speaker 2: So wait, wait, wait, would that mean that you would you do actual phone sex if your man was locked up?
Speaker 5: Would you do phone sex with him like in jail?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Sure.
Speaker 4: Now I realized it's.
Speaker 2: The most dollarst thing, and I'm like, this does not tickle my imagine.
Speaker 1: So let me tell you is I'm gonna I'm gonna. I'm going to admit something here. Okay, I've got something. I've got a confession.
Speaker 3: This is not going to be as exciting as just so you know it sounds exciting.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to this land.
Speaker 1: I've got a confession to make. Right. So, I had two three boyfriends in jail. I was, I was, I was eighteen two or three.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying from.
Speaker 1: Relationships, I know I can pick them. So my dad when he met pieces like, finally, you've got got my pieces the standard for almost like you did. So that my sisters need to lift their game. Anyhow, what I'm going to say is, I was like eighteen, finished high school, you know, was in a social relationship. He went to prison, and we I'll be honest with you, I was very conservative in our relationship and whatever it was. I had all these rules. I had my garter, a lot of rules. Literally, there's so many rules. I I think.
Speaker 5: Give me the most outrageous rule.
Speaker 1: Well, basically having sex with your clothes on?
Speaker 4: Wait what?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 3: What he was having sex with your clothes on?
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, listen.
Speaker 2: They were literally dry humping the running like overpants.
Speaker 1: Very conservative with and I just thought that I had like too much class.
Speaker 5: But yet you were dry humping a man.
Speaker 4: No, I was a dry hump sec he was humping her.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, I was no, which is yes both. Let me just tell you this. Then he went to jail, and then he thought he could try and unleash the freak in me while he was behind bars. I'm like, hell no. So I went to a visit. It was nado. I'm up at the prison and there's one hundred Aboriginal inmates and five hundred family members and we know everyone in Brisbane, right, I was there? Literally, No, this is another one.
Speaker 4: Oh so this is when I was eighteen.
Speaker 1: This is when I was eighteen.
Speaker 4: So I wasn't there.
Speaker 5: Marra getting dry on, but his fucking prison got Listen.
Speaker 1: There's like three cubicles that they're renaluse listen, there's there's three renolus, right, and they're right there in front of a five hundred people. So whoever walks to that portoloo, oh, we know what's going on. No, so don't walk in there after a lad, or a lad should walk in after a girl because there's so many prison guards and cameras and mob watching and literally our whole visit for that day was all about trying to get me to go into the loop.
Speaker 4: So did you go?
Speaker 1: No, I was not a freak at home? Why was I going to be a freaking a prison and a portloo. So that's a confessions.
Speaker 5: Your confession.
Speaker 4: What youreak?
Speaker 5: Your dad? Dogs? Did you have a she's talking about.
Speaker 3: Right in a portal of Oh fuck me, you're talking about prison wife.
Speaker 1: I was a prison wife four years. You went down two years whilst in prison, yep. And I went up there every week and I refuse to do anything like that and I even refused phone sex.
Speaker 2: So wait, so you back to this fucking TV show. So it's an actual TV show where Yes.
Speaker 3: So it's an actual TV show where women across the world, it's international, have been dating and are planning to marry men in prison in the US. And two of the girls are actually from Australia and they're from Brisbane and it's wild. You need to watch it anyway. There's a few different prison.
Speaker 1: In the prison in Australia, you cannot literally kiss, you can.
Speaker 5: You don't get conjugal visits.
Speaker 3: No, No, I think you can in the US, but I think it's more if you're.
Speaker 1: Like a long term Okay, So in Australia you can meet, greet, have a quick peck or a kiss really quickly, and when you leave really quickly during the whole visit. There's no touching or kissing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's similar.
Speaker 1: So you can literally get put on because I think you might be passing drugs or doing something that's in a contraband. They call it contraband, could be just tobacco or a liner or a mobile phone. So you cannot be too you cannot be too close. Right, card alongster is short. When I used to go up there, there's this one chick, and I knew that she was bringing in everything. She always wore a short skirt, and I know for a fact because I was that short. She had no underwear on.
Speaker 4: So she's store, yeah, you're gonna get it in.
Speaker 5: You can't.
Speaker 1: He could not touch. So what she must have said, I'd never looked at them with your legs open.
Speaker 2: Well, you know you're not telling them they can shoot things out, right, So she might have been.
Speaker 1: Like shoot things out.
Speaker 2: Well, if she said she got no jocks on, no no bloomers, and she's wearing a short skirt, he's saying she stored things in a fork.
Speaker 1: No, I think she was going up just showing.
Speaker 5: Not to do like contrabt. I thought you'd make contrabting in her No, no.
Speaker 1: No, no. I just thought she was going up to give her husband something.
Speaker 4: But I was like everybody, I don't get that.
Speaker 1: Honest, it's not for everyone. I thought it was.
Speaker 5: Do you know what they call it?
Speaker 1: Boy ing?
Speaker 5: It'soing where you would go and.
Speaker 3: You, I'm going to be honest, I don't think there's anything really attractive about your bits, men or female.
Speaker 5: About that. I agree, there's some pretty penises in the world.
Speaker 1: Well, look, I've never looked at a penis and like, this is after dark No it's not.
Speaker 5: It's not always after that, not even touching that exactly. Wait, doll, we talk about after dark ship.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I don't think I would.
Speaker 3: And I don't think if listen with you, if my man got locked up, you would show you.
Speaker 4: I don't think I would even go to the prisoner like you put yourself in.
Speaker 3: Here figuring it out at least need to come to jail with you.
Speaker 1: I was loyal.
Speaker 2: The delusion, though, that's the thing that gets into this show, the delusion. There is another show that where the women actually fall in love with like.
Speaker 1: The prison guard.
Speaker 5: What are they called? What's the one where they.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the women of fall love with serial killers and they like infatuated stuff.
Speaker 4: What do you mean I could do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I listen seriously asleep watching the first forty eight. I am a true crime lover.
Speaker 1: No, listen, I love truth Actually no, I couldn't no, but I love true crime first. My favorite same.
Speaker 3: The voice the narrator literally puts me to sleep and he'll be like he suffered six gunshots to the head, and.
Speaker 5: I'm like, you are a mental case.
Speaker 1: I love the first forty eight that they've got to crack the case in the first forty eight and it's like, I can't wait. Do they get it? As a cold is a whole I love that.
Speaker 5: You know, talking about love shows.
Speaker 1: And now true crime and then back to love.
Speaker 2: The one love show I do love and really appreciate is Love on the Spectrum.
Speaker 5: Have you seen it? Yes? I love the sweetest show.
Speaker 4: Mara.
Speaker 3: You have to watch it because I literally cannot watch it without crying, especially the Australian. What did you see that young Aboriginal woman they got married?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, and they're both got autism and right the vows made me blah blah.
Speaker 1: It's the sweetest thing I've seen it now it's the sweetest thing.
Speaker 5: Have you seen the English the English version though, and.
Speaker 4: No, but I've watched the US version.
Speaker 2: The English version is nothing short of pure joy on TV because they're obviously on the spectrum, but then with the accent, it is the sweetest fucking show.
Speaker 1: How do we where do we watch this?
Speaker 4: One?
Speaker 5: Netflix? Netflix?
Speaker 4: Do you know what Netflix?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like Netflix needs.
Speaker 1: I'm just I've literally I've got the prime Netflix and Stan memberships. But I honestly swear to God owning the last year, have I actually pressed player to watch something?
Speaker 5: Because you don't got a fucking area on your TV.
Speaker 1: Netflix. Now we've got internet, so Netflix is fine, stands fine, Foxes fine, but Channel No can't anyway, so's can stream?
Speaker 5: You know you can stream?
Speaker 1: So we do and we then smart pair the phone to this.
Speaker 2: We should be going out to all these but we are name dropping all these things in this podcast.
Speaker 5: Can you beep all these out? Let's email, you know, email their managers.
Speaker 1: Okay, what about Binge? Every time I'm at the airport and I go through the tunnel to get on the fly, there's always Binge. Obvious sleep them out out.
Speaker 4: What's the difference.
Speaker 1: With binge?
Speaker 5: Stand they're almost all the same and different.
Speaker 1: What's better? Because I need to cut down on all these memories.
Speaker 2: You you need to watch, you need to watch You need to watch Binge because Binge has all of the real housewives.
Speaker 5: And we need to get you up to scratch because I love that.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, let's all wrack end one show to each other to watch.
Speaker 5: Well, I think Marie should watch Love on the Spectrum.
Speaker 1: I'll watch Love on the Spectrum.
Speaker 5: I'll watch your jail bird. What's it called again? Prison prison brides? And need to get a VPN to watch it.
Speaker 1: What's a VPN.
Speaker 3: It's it's a tool that helps you pretend that your computers.
Speaker 5: It's a vaginal penis nipple presenter and what it does?
Speaker 4: And I'll watch. I have feel like I've watch everything and together.
Speaker 3: I want you to watch Saltburn, but I want you to record yourself watching it.
Speaker 1: Salt Burn.
Speaker 3: Move, let's not I've heard Clint, you included you and Haley watch Saltburn. And then I want a play by play on exactly.
Speaker 5: What I hear. It's quite interesting, Yes.
Speaker 4: Mara, I don't even want to give her the heads up to your enjoyment.
Speaker 1: Look like that I will invest my time and do some further learning to get ready for the next podcast. So you tell me.
Speaker 5: Whatever you need to do. Yep, I want me to.
Speaker 1: Go into another section shop.
Speaker 2: I want to fucking understand why first and foremost a three hundred dollars deal.
Speaker 4: Though, Like, first of all, it's not a dildo.
Speaker 3: I don't want anyone to hit it. I'm thinking something inside me. It's a vibrator.
Speaker 5: What's the difference?
Speaker 1: I asked the same question, Well, do you put it inside you?
Speaker 5: No? Oh, well, talking about that? So my three days.
Speaker 1: Are light shape like that. These things are not. So they're different complete. You wouldn't even know if you found it what it was. I wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: So have you heard of the clip the clit Suckers, the tournament that chemists ware house?
Speaker 5: My friend bought one?
Speaker 2: Is it an actual clit suck you put on and you it's it's thirty like thirty five bucks, and she said it's the best orgasm she's ever had.
Speaker 5: And now that she Okay, So what's this?
Speaker 1: What's the title?
Speaker 5: Life?
Speaker 1: This episode gonna.
Speaker 2: Be Clipsuckers, Jailbirds, and love on this spectrum?
Speaker 1: I love that. But anyways, I think we should wrap up because it's got to go get a key way.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so wait where before you go? Get kids episodes? What are we saying? What's what's the show called again? Prison Brides, Prison Brides, Love on the Spectrum, and then Love Maths.
Speaker 4: I'll watch Maths because I haven't watched you.
Speaker 1: Need to watch.
Speaker 2: And then we've got to collectively agree to watch Saltburn and have a full dedicated episode of Saltburn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because it's going to change your life.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Jinny.
Speaker 3: You're welcome because anyway, we've all got to go. So I hope you enjoyed this episode. We've been talking for a very.
Speaker 5: Long time, some more than others.
Speaker 1: There anyone, if anyone wants to share with us when we do drop this episode, what's your favorite reality TV show? We'd love to know what you love.
Speaker 2: But love though, because we've covered reality shows in the past. We talked about what you know survivor and stuff.
Speaker 4: The love the Love give us something good to watch?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know. I feel like this Love Bride, Joel Bird be interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Love Oh my God, X on the Beach. I love that.
Speaker 3: Oh No, I can't send them, especially if they're from the UK.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I can't do that.
Speaker 1: The UK is a bit dry. But I do like X on the beach because just the X turning up, I'm like, yeah, bring it on.
Speaker 5: I kind of love drama. I don't mind. Have been a messy reality. That's messy marriage at first. That's not messy but excellent beach intended.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's anyway. Enjoy your life, spine, enjoy your life.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to Unapologetically Black, brought to you by Black Cast Unite Our Voices and produced by Clift Curtis.
Speaker 5: That was the best.
Speaker 1: That was the best.
Speaker 2: Outro J Lispy