Speaker 1: Pickup, Laura, come on in, we're here.
Speaker 2: Where did we go?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean you went to Scotland, you went to Hawaii, Look at that, Look at me. I went to Yupoon, which is a lovely part of Australia.
Speaker 4: Wow, you do have a.
Speaker 5: Hawaiian glow and you've got a your poony glow. I do not have any glow.
Speaker 1: Poony glow poony?
Speaker 2: Do that what you will?
Speaker 4: You really drew the short straw there. I don't know how that happened.
Speaker 6: No, I actually didn't, you know what.
Speaker 3: I I didn't have any expectations or what you poon would be like. But if you're listening from your poon, it is a lovely, lovely place.
Speaker 4: Your poo tourism paying you to say this.
Speaker 6: No, I got nothing for the whole holiday.
Speaker 1: It was well, it's the pickup welcome. Everyone will thinks to chemist. Whare house heading today? Great savings every day, big show.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Look I read something over the weekend.
Speaker 3: And firstly, if you think that your partner might be cheating on you, well you'll want to hear this. I've got all the tips and the clues as to how you can figure that out. Oh really, we have Samantha x joining us. She is was Australia's most highly paid escort, and I feel like if anyone's going to know the Internet of cheating, it's an escort, Miss x Well.
Speaker 2: I have some big news, Mitch. Actually it's concerning you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So when I was in Scotland, I saw a psychic and he made a pretty serious prediction about you and your health. So I thought the best time to tell you about it.
Speaker 2: Was live on it.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, really, should we be worried about me?
Speaker 4: I'd be worried or excited.
Speaker 2: It's pretty concerning.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't want to alarm you, but we we'll talk about it soon.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's coming on.
Speaker 2: But we are here for you, all right.
Speaker 4: Well from your poon so London.
Speaker 1: Here at the pickup, I should say, we're sending you to the King's coronation.
Speaker 4: That's so exciting.
Speaker 6: What a prize that is.
Speaker 4: You can win in the next fifteen minutes at the pickup. It's the pick up.
Speaker 1: Here at Kiss Sprint, Laura and Mitch get ahead of the spring this flu season with annual flu vaccinations available at Chemists Warehouse.
Speaker 4: They're only nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 3: Now, I have a bit of a personal question for you guys. I know the answer to this for you, Britt. But Mitch, have you ever been cheated on?
Speaker 4: Oh? No, I haven't never. I'm I'm just too good.
Speaker 6: Wouldn't resk it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Why would they risk you?
Speaker 2: Wouldn't want to lose?
Speaker 6: Mitch? And Britt, I know you have been cheated multiple times.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 6: The thing is, Mitch, maybe you just don't know about it.
Speaker 4: I think I know.
Speaker 3: Well, a lot of people don't. That's the problem. There was an article that came out over the weekend. Now, this was written by former escort Samantha X. Now Samantha X is one of the most highly paid escorts at the time as well, and she's written this article which is around how to identify if your partner is cheating on you.
Speaker 6: Firstly, I think.
Speaker 3: You'd have a sneaking suspicion, which is why you might start looking for some hints in the first place. But these were her three top signs. Number one, they come home with wet hair when it hasn't been raining.
Speaker 6: Number two, what does that mean? We'll get into it.
Speaker 3: Number two your marriage suddenly improves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that's unlikely.
Speaker 3: And number three, his work habits have changed, So all of a sudden he has to go to a very important meeting that he cannot he cannot cat, we can't away. Now we have Samantha X on the phone at the moment. Samantha, Hi, sam welcome, pickup Samantha.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: What's the wet hair about?
Speaker 6: Listen?
Speaker 2: Wet hair?
Speaker 8: Look, I'm not going to disclaimer. Not all men who come home with wet hair. Well, think about it. If your partner come and we're talking about men here, okay, So let's just just keep it with men and not all men. Disclaimer. If they come home with wet hair and it hasn't been raining, where have they showered, where's this water come from? And if they don't go to the gym. So I'd ask that question. And I remember years ago interviewing when I was a journalist interviewing a man who cheats, and I asked him for the number one giveaway sign, and that's what he said. He said, Well, they come home.
Speaker 6: With My question is for somebody who how long did you work as an escort? For ten years?
Speaker 3: So in ten years, all that the percentage of men who you have been with, how many do you think are in relationships?
Speaker 8: I'd say half, not not all men.
Speaker 4: That's massive though.
Speaker 8: Yeah, half and out of those men, look, you know, for whatever reason, their sex lives dead, they don't have intimacy anymore, maybe their wife is sick, or they've just agreed to, you know, be essentially flatmates that bring up kids. So there are discussions that I had at home. But yeah, i'd say I'd say that's a lot of unhappy relationships though, apart from those ones that men seek intimacy elsewhere. And I wrote an article before about why men cheat and the number one reason wasn't sex, it was connection.
Speaker 3: So now that number two on your list here is that it says your marriage suddenly improves. This is quite frightening because I feel like most people would think, well, finally things are on the way up and getting better, not oh, my partner's gone out with an escort.
Speaker 4: H How could it improve if your partner's cheating?
Speaker 8: So guilt men feel guilty. So if they're cheating, and it doesn't have to be necessarily with an escort, it could be with anyone. But you know, I've definitely heard men who cheat suddenly the marriage improves. And I've heard many times that seeing an escort has helped save their marriage, rightly or wrongly, because their emotional or physical needs are being met elsewhere, so they're not so grumpy at home. You know, guilt can drive many many things, including better behavior. If your marriage improves and you're going to therapy, or he doesn't necessarily be in the shocking someone else.
Speaker 1: My poor boyfriend's gonna start unloading the dishwashing.
Speaker 4: Who are you talking to?
Speaker 6: Any time Matt does anything nice? We now are like, oh, yeah, what's to name?
Speaker 4: What is her name?
Speaker 8: But listen, it's just women as well, you know women. I mean, I wrote an article about women cheating and women get away with it more.
Speaker 2: Number three, his work habits have changed. I mean, I feel like this one speaks for itself.
Speaker 5: If all of a sudden he's doing overtime and weekends away, you know that his work doesn't do over time or conferences, it's a bit of a question mark over your head.
Speaker 8: Right, And it's it's it's the men who complain very loudly about having to go into a conference in America or having to attend you know, this new conference on fridge doors when they work for a county seat department in star resort, honeymoon, exactly exactly. You know that that's another reasonable They go into the bathroom with their phone down. I mean I remember I dated a guy and his phone was surgically attached to him. Oh yeah, it was face down, you know. And I've been cheated on quite a few times. And you know, ultimately, I think women know, we know when will be cheating.
Speaker 6: We know instinctively.
Speaker 5: Well, I think deep down, if you have a feeling that someone's doing the wrong thing, they probably are. You know, where there's smoke, there's fire, Trusty gut instinct.
Speaker 1: We all know that, and there's a science to look out that the wet hair that that's got me, then the wet hair will be so in right now.
Speaker 2: So that's going to be a real Sometimes I go to like a red carpet with your hair.
Speaker 4: It's true.
Speaker 6: I had a quickie, all right.
Speaker 4: Next up on the show Shepherd from Shepherd will be here. She's got a fresh perspective, body confidence, she does.
Speaker 2: She was putting an Instagram post up there was very thought provoking.
Speaker 6: So we're gonna have a chat.
Speaker 1: Yep, we're getting her up on the pick up next. Plus, if you want to go to the UK to see the King's coronation. We've got flights in accommodation to send you there and get a little signed saying I love you Charles and look at you there with tickets.
Speaker 2: Love your King sign yeah sign not included.
Speaker 4: Yeah, collect your body pass to fly Director London.
Speaker 1: Next, it's the pick up Monday afternoon, Britt, Laura and Mitch here on kiss hey, get ahead of the spread this flu season with annual flu vaccinations available at Chemis Warehouse only nineteen ninety nine. You guys know this song right, We're playing it off the hook non stop. It's Shepherd Good Times.
Speaker 4: You may know Amy Shepherd.
Speaker 1: She's in the band obviously with her siblings, but she's offering a fresh perspective on gaining weight, which I love.
Speaker 2: I did see this. I saw Amy posted.
Speaker 5: I guess you would call it her before and after when she was a smaller size and at the size that she is now. And she made it a comment that I loved, and she said, I've put on weight. Don't pity me, yelling this big capital, don't pity me, this is not toxic fat. I wanted to speak to Amy, so we've got her on the line.
Speaker 6: Hey, Amy, Amy, Hi, how are we Hi?
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 5: I loved your posts. I absolutely loved it. This idea of toxic fat talk us through that.
Speaker 9: Oh look, I think looking back at old photos is quite clear that I have put on weight. But on reflection, I realized that it's not all about the way I look like. I feel great. I feel healthier than ever. I go to the gym five to six days a week, and I just see so many women who are so down on themselves for gaining weight. I'm like, look, it's not always a bad thing because for me personally, I've allowed myself freedom to and I say in the post, like go and get ice cream with my partner, or to have dinner without being like, oh no, I'm just going to get the fish, even though I don't feel like it, like I'm just yeah, I'm sick of living like that. So I'm always quite inspired to help other women get through their body image issues as well.
Speaker 3: Why do you think it's so important to have this representation across social media?
Speaker 9: I just think that bodies come in all different shapes and sizes, and we're not seeing that the representation across social media as much. And I'm actually shocked that people really took to the photo that well, because it's sad. Really the people are shocked to see someone put on weight and be proud about it. Yeah, you know, condition to be. You know, smaller is better, but it's just not the case. Smaller isn't always better. You never know the reasons for someone's weight loss or weight gain.
Speaker 1: Oh totally, Amy, I'm a bigger boy, and I mean I'm six ' three and I'm chubby, like so, I'm a bigger boy. I find fat phobia in this country and on social media at an all time height at the moment.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it is. And did you know what it is?
Speaker 1: Did you find you had any negativity? Where there people saying you're unhealthy? You shouldn't be promoting this as someone with a public figure. I mean I've had comments like that before.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I always get comments like that I'm promoting obesity, for promoting quote unquote body positivity. Look, I just don't really to take those comments with any weights because I know how I feel. I know the way that I live my life is healthy, and I know that it's inspiring others to live healthier life as well. It's you know, health isn't about a size. All the way you look healthy is about also how you feel in your mind and how you're actually living your life and what you're putting into your body. Yeah, it's all about how you feel. And no one on Instagram can tell me how I feel.
Speaker 4: And skinny isn't the default.
Speaker 1: Why do we all we're all programmed to think that that is one hundred percent health.
Speaker 6: Well, it's not the default for being happy. That's the thing.
Speaker 3: Like you might be skinny and be miserable, So that's not a good way of being either.
Speaker 9: No, and that's probably my experience. I'm so much happier in a bigger body, and that's just down to allowing myself for more freedoms in life and allowing myself to really actually be healthy.
Speaker 5: And it's sad that this is so prevalent still, Like there's a big part of you that thinking, Okay, it's twenty twenty three, how we're still doing this. But we've seen some of the biggest celebrities in the world lately, Ariana Grande Taylors with Selena Gomes.
Speaker 4: Mariana just did it this weekend.
Speaker 5: Yes, they've all posts out about like stop commenting on my body. You don't know what I'm going through, and in fact, I was extremely unhealthy and unhappy in this situation where everyone's seen I'm looking good. It just must be this constant harassment. So I think, yeah, you're a part of an incredible movement that's long over you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: And also a very good message for the little girls in the car now listening, you're on the way home from school, have that extra listener, go to the canteen, that pizza pocket.
Speaker 4: If you feel happy in that moment, do it. I mean in moderation, of course.
Speaker 7: But it's good for sure.
Speaker 9: And I just want people to realize that their work doesn't lie and how they look like. We should be celebrating Taylor Swift, who's breaking these musical records were worried about. Yeah, whether you put and wait a lost waves.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're doing good stuff.
Speaker 9: Yeah, thank you. And I'll just keep on keep on spreading that message along with my music. And I hope that girls can some of it rubs off, because at the moment does feel like hit us in is in again, which is really worrying aufter all of the work that we've been through. You know, try to get the message across, but unfortunately it does feel a little bit that way again. So I'll be here to ware flag. But you're beautiful and worthy in the skin.
Speaker 4: Of You're in love it the damy Shepherd.
Speaker 1: Everyone you can get Shepherd's new song good Time It's out Now we're playing at NonStop all right, Next, I mean Laura and I were on the fence. Britt went to see a psyekic in the most recent trip abroad, and she claims that there is a worrying health message for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well there is. It's pretty big news, Mitch jury.
Speaker 6: So I'm going to tell you soon.
Speaker 4: Is that a fat joke? Big news, Mitch? Not wow?
Speaker 6: Only you would say that, only you can say that.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, Well, I'm back at next on the pick up Monday. Al though, on the pick up it's Britt, Laura and Mitch. Here get ahead of the spread this flu season with annual flu vaccinations available at chemist ware House only nineteen none nine.
Speaker 2: Oh were you having a massage?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Turnover? Please?
Speaker 6: Is this meant to be mich Duri.
Speaker 1: Well, Britt has just come back from a trip overseas and she had a meeting with a very important psydekick.
Speaker 4: So I thought I'll get some psychic news.
Speaker 2: I did. I was over in Scotland see my boyfriend Ben. Long distance of that for me.
Speaker 5: But I discovered while I was there that my next door neighbor, or Ben's next door neighbor, is quite a renowned psychic in Scotland. So I became best friends with him.
Speaker 2: Obviously.
Speaker 4: Did he see that coming?
Speaker 5: He did, Yeah, he goes, you'll be my best friend.
Speaker 2: I know Laura is a bit of a psychic skeptic. You guys were coming through a lot.
Speaker 5: Now this was an hour and I was like, tell me something about me, but it was all Laura and Mitch anyway. So I just I've got a snippet because I recorded it, and this is what he had to say about you.
Speaker 4: Laura.
Speaker 7: She's off the impulsal. She's a very similar She's prettympossible. She used to come down of you bit. I knew she's to me, she's quite erratic. Struggles with her something. She could take a vision and hat and she would implement the vision. I haven't. It just took quick from me.
Speaker 4: Was he Shrek was my psychic?
Speaker 6: Is Shrek?
Speaker 5: Did?
Speaker 6: He called me erotic? But then he erratic, which I'm certainly more erratic than I am erotic.
Speaker 5: I think I think he got a feeling you're erotic, and he said it, and then he goes, no, that's not right, she's erotic.
Speaker 2: No, no, it must be erratic. I'm missreading that way.
Speaker 6: Did I also hear that right? Then he said that my partner is having a my husband is having a hard time.
Speaker 2: With me with your erraticness, not eroticness.
Speaker 6: No, he's certainly not getting a lot of eroticness right now. But no, that's fine. Okay.
Speaker 4: Well, Laura is also not an erratic, so I don't know if I'm buying this.
Speaker 3: Laura is chaos personified. I want to be erratic, though, I feel like that's that like defines a crazy person.
Speaker 4: While wearing a kinky schoolgirl So you are rather erotic. I haven't got one shoe on, there's a bird living in my hair.
Speaker 2: And she's like, I don't know what he's talking about. But then he got a bit he got an energy about us as a team.
Speaker 9: Well, here we go.
Speaker 7: This is for us to pick up between your passions and a lot of composedness headache.
Speaker 5: But he's a suitant.
Speaker 6: We're sitting it's a good march, and.
Speaker 7: The boy watched in the middle of you begin a long term proscripule for me.
Speaker 2: He basically, Now I put it out down to a snippet.
Speaker 5: He basically said a hundred times that Laura and I are just chaos and that he doesn't possibly know how you put.
Speaker 6: Up with us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's very good at his job, so I think he's wrong there.
Speaker 6: You are a very patient man, Mitch.
Speaker 4: I'm saying you are well.
Speaker 5: This is the part that I really wanted to talk to you about, Mitch, because it is about you and your health, and there was a bit of a health scare that we need.
Speaker 2: To talk about that he saw for you.
Speaker 4: Are you being serious?
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I'm not sure if it's accurate or not because I don't know you. Yeah, but you have to you have to let me know. So I'm sorry to deliver this news.
Speaker 4: This is real. This is real. Have a look.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: That's what he said about me and my health.
Speaker 7: And it's funny. He's a problems with it, then, growing I have a problem with his anil and his foot and I'm drawn to my left food.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry you health scares your tonail do you have an ingrown toenail?
Speaker 4: This is this is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I have two ingrown toenails on both toes and I've had them surgically altered to stop getting in grown toenails forever.
Speaker 4: What You've had cosmetic work done on my two toes?
Speaker 6: Who the hell gets cosmetic surgery on their toes?
Speaker 4: I had so much pain in my toes. I'm not this actually very true.
Speaker 1: And I had the cornices of my toes surgically removed so I never get in grown toe. I've just got one big flat piece of toenail going straight.
Speaker 2: That's discussing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, wow, sow we are we saying that with.
Speaker 7: It?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're erotic.
Speaker 1: I've got disgusting toes and it's gonna have a baby in the next month. I think we should ask, though, have you gone to a psychic because some people have had very good experiences with psychic So we'll give you a five hundred dollars chemist Warehouse gift card. It could be yours the pickup dot com dot au let us toe. Okay, we'll see tomorrow over Ian.
Speaker 4: Bye,