Speaker 1: Coming up.
Speaker 2: On today's episode, Chloe's Epp is hospitalized after blacking out behind the wheel of her car. Pixie Curtis announces her semi retirement at age eleven. Molly May's baby daddy Tommy Fury defeats Shake. Paul and Martha Callifertitas's strategic birth plan. Hello, and welcome to Outspoken. It's your dose of the hottest influencer and pop culture used twice a week. I'm Amy Torva and so now the Kate's wedding is out of the way, attention has turned to you and I and what we're doing specifically for our hen's party. And this has been a bit of an issue for you because you're having to navigate a hen's party where you've got bridesmen.
Speaker 1: So it's like, do they come to it?
Speaker 2: Do they go to Brandon's. Well, the whole reason that I ask them to be my bride'smen is because I want them involved and I enjoy spending time with them. But I feel like they're more a bit resistant to it. I feel like they're worried that it's going to be awkward, that there might be a stripper or all lots of penis stuff, but I don't want a day like that at all. And I think that different genders work really well at these sort of events because not everyone has friends that are just the same sex, and you feel bad because then you're excluding your very best friends. Also, it works really well for me because Brandon's sister is his best man, and she is basically planning the whole thing. She's got it all organized already, and I don't have to fret that there's topless waitresses or strippers or anything untoward that's been planned. I wonder if there'll be a new trend starting to emerge where people are holding joint hens and Bucks fidies, because I've actually seen that with baby showers. Now people just have baby barbecues and couples come along. Do you think we'll get to that stage? I think we will, because I think that Bucks parties and Hen's parties are just becoming a lot more tamer, particularly because people are getting married older. So you've been with that person for such a long amount of time that you've already are in that stable relationship. You're not thinking it's this last night of freedom because you haven't been free for ten years.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's the people that you're hanging around soft because I still hear of people doing the stereotypical wild and Bucks party. But how did those end?
Speaker 1: I don't think that they end well, No, they don't at all. I've heard of a.
Speaker 2: Bucks party recently where a number of close friends weren't invited because the groomsmen completely forgot. They weren't organized, they didn't have a proper list. They then hit the guests up with a bill two months later for their alcohol and food because originally they're like, nah, don't worry about it. Then everyone went nuts and I hit them up with a bill like I can't ask after the event for people to pay.
Speaker 3: Al Right, guys, welcome back to our channel.
Speaker 2: So today's video is going to be a finished house tour log because we did the empty house tour but haven't been through since everything's done. CHLOE'SZEP was rushed to hospital on Thursday after suffering a blackout or driving with her baby Sonny Kate, what happened, well, Chloe said, after temporarily blacking out behind the wheel, she pulled over and called an ambulance and she was driving, as you said, with her five month old son in the back and was worried it would happen again. So Chloe had shared earlier in the week that she hadn't been feeling well, and after the medical emergency, wrote on her Instagram story that she hadn't been feeling herself for a while now and was going to get an MIRI and a bunch of other tests to hopefully see what was going on now. Chloe's partner, Mitch or Will, rushed to be by her side in hospital, and the pair both began sharing selfies of Chloe hooked up to monitors. So Mitch also let his followers know that he wouldn't be leaving Chloe's side, sharing that the chair next to Chloe's bed would be his bed for the night. He also thanked his brother Dylan for looking after Artie and Sonny Now. Chloe's controversial sister Kate Zepp also visited and she shared a photo of Chloe in bed with the caption get better soon, Sis. What do you guys think about people sharing that they're in hospital? This is something that not just influences do, but I've seen other people I know sharing that they're in hospital. Is it a bit of tension seeking? Do you mean when they share that they're in hospital where they don't actually disclose what's wrong with them, because I find that's sometimes quite attention seeking, and also it's a little bit of a sponsible because people panic and go, oh my god, what's wrong with them? Yeah, I tend to agree with you. It does create panic, and I suppose a lot of attention is then put towards that person, particularly at this point because I don't know what caused the blackout. I do feel bad because it's a little awkward because last week's episode, I said, what are they going to do next?
Speaker 1: For attention?
Speaker 2: And I think that this is genuinely something terrible that has happened, and I feel for the family. Very scary when you've got a child in the car, an awful situation. But I do think in these sorts of circumstances, stay offline and once you know what's going on and you feel comfortable to talk about it, then talk about it. Because there's just going to be so much speculation around what is wrong with Chloe's EPP and that's exactly what happened. Because influencer updates Au was quick to share the news of Chloe's hospital visit. It also, of course made the Daily Mail, and the post was flooded with negative comments, mostly calling Chloe out for using Western medicine when it suits her. I did chuckle at some of these comments. You're about it as it is, I know, but so One person wrote, so western medicine only suits when it suits and another said why didn't you just go down to the beach at sunrise and hold a crystal? Someone else wrote how she tried moonwater. So this comment actually caught the attention of Chloe's sister Kate, who replied, maybe you should drink some. Get off the tap worter, it's showing. So Kate's response caused anarchy in the comments section, with many people jumping in to attack her. So someone replied, didn't you assault someone?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: This is alleged. Another person wrote how many toxins are in your breast im plants, and someone else said maybe the moonwater can help with you not assaulting people now. These comments are in reference to the allegations that Kate sep assaulted a woman at the Wildland's Music festival and stole her back. Again, these are just allegations. So Kate did crack it in the comments. She ended up calling people a bunch of seas with no lives, and she said, I'm embarrassed for you. What was embarrassing about that comment for her was she used the number four to write it. I wonder if she wrote this on her iPad. She the one uses the iPad. Yeah, yeah, but the iPad is no different in terms of the keyboard. Anyway, back to these comments. I did think it was poor form kicking someone.
Speaker 1: While they're down.
Speaker 2: And I suppose that these shows maybe not to jump on social media and share that you're in hospital before people know the full story, because I can imagine people are making these comments in jest. But what happens if there is something seriously wrong with Chloe? And how bad are these people going to feel? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: On Sunday, Chloe shared an update to her Instagram story revealing she was suffering from burnout. She wrote, burnout is real and I didn't even realize it was happening, but my body was legit shutting down because it couldn't cope. I had two panic attacks, which was super scary. She then went on to say she was taking iron tablets, which were helping her in the short term with her dizziness and weakness while she undertook more tests. Chloe then shared a list of things she was doing to recharge, which included asking family and friends for support, talking about her mental state with family, crying and expressing her feelings, minimizing phone use and overstimulation, and resting more. She then finished by saying, you will explain more soon and thank people for their beautiful messages now. Later in the day, Chloe shared a photo of her crying in bed with the caption postpartum anxiety is hectic. I'm learning a lot and I will share more when I'm ready. That's really sad to see, and I do wonder if these references to sharing more are about. Her upcoming podcast with Mitchell Orville was.
Speaker 3: A celebration of not only her eleventh birthday but her business. She's got a toy business which we started in COVID.
Speaker 1: Her idea.
Speaker 3: I remember at the time my mom was like, no, you're far too late to jump on the sensory toy wagon. I'm like, no, no, no, she thinks it's a thing, So we did it.
Speaker 2: Australia's wealthiest tween, Pixie Curtis, has announced her semi retirement at the Ripe Old age of eleven, the daughter of PR Queen Roxy de Senko, is taking a step back from her toy empire to focus on high school. Okay, can you tell us more? Well, like any good CEO, Pixie is stepping back slowly from her toy company, hence the semi retirement. Pixi's mummager and PR Queen Roxy Jasenko told news dot com dot Au that the vision wasn't made lightly and it was made together as a family. She said in short, over the past few months, we have been discussing the business plans going forward as a family and decided that while it has been an amazing journey starting some three years ago, it was time to refocus. With high school just around the corner, Roxy said. Pixie's pix online store, which previously sold her bows and toys, will be going back to how it began and just selling her Pixies bows. So Pixie originally started out spooking these hair accessories, but launched a fidget spinner business during the pandemic, which reportedly made two hundred thousand dollars in its first month, and Pixie took to Instagram to share her excitement at returning to her original passion. She shared a photo of herself as a very young child and wrote, me as a little girl from Pixie's bows. Time to hang my toy shoes up and go back to where it all began. I love that she says me as a little girl when she is in fact still a little girl.
Speaker 1: She's only eleven years old. The whole thing is wild to me.
Speaker 2: Were you guys surprised by the news. I'm surprised because this was obviously a huge revenue stream for Pixie. I wonder if she's doing away with it because she is getting older, she's becoming a teenager, and maybe toys aren't really the right thing for her to be pushing. Perhaps we'll see her brother take over the store or start selling his own toys. What's funny you say that because Roxy has already started a brand for Hunter. The thing is I was originally surprised when I heard the news. Roxy has previously joked in interviews that Pixie could retire at fifteen, but she's only eleven. However, after thinking about it more, I definitely don't think that this semi retirement is permanent. I think it's being used as a chance to pivot her business. News dot com do Au, which is a publication that interviewed Roxy about pixie semi retirement, later reported a very interesting twist.
Speaker 1: So they claim.
Speaker 2: Sources told them that Go to Skincare founder Zoe Foster Blake was holding crisis meetings after rumors began circulating that Pixie was launching her own beauty range.
Speaker 1: I wonder where that rumor came from.
Speaker 2: Well, Roxy is the Queen of pr and I follow her on Instagram and she's been sharing so many videos of Pixie. For example, they were on a plane the other day going first class and there she is with her face mask and she's like eleven. She's already doing all of the sort of grown up routine. So if you think about it, there's not really a big market for say, tweens and makeup, and someone like Pixie could really dominate in that space. So when she announced her decision, Roxy said she was making the move to continue to build her own brands, Pixie's Picks and her Candle Company, whilst managing her talent agency, which is called Ministry of Talent. And I feel like Roxy has realized that you can make more money in e commerce rather than a service based business. Like a PR firm, definitely, And while Roxy always talks up Pixie's entrepreneurial skills, it is quite clear that Pixie is just the face of these brands. Roxy is the brains behind the operation. I'm sure she is getting some input from her children, but let's be honest. When Pixie was, you know, one year old, she's not really making the bow company herself. I get that. I think that's a bit unfair to Pixie, though. I feel how because she would be choosing different toys, she's being guided by I think. I mean, we're obviously not all naive enough to think that a one year old is creating a bow business, but I think it's a bit unfair to sort of take that away from her. Yeah, but I think that's Roxy's ability to work with her daughter and find out what kids want, and then she puts it into a strategic plan and is the brains behind the marketing and all of the strategic business stuff. You can't say that that's Pixie. I think if this tween skincare company is to be believed, it's clear that that is a true passion of Pixies, and I think that she would be steering her mum in the right direction of undertaking something like that, because I think for Pixie, there's probably not many things on the market for her, which would lead Roxy to believe, Hey, we need to put something on the market between do we really want to be pushing skincare routines on tweens so there's enough for them to worry about going into high school? Then oh my gosh, I've got to do a face scrub and on my paws too big. Look, I definitely agree with you. I don't think it's something that should be put out there, but I think it's only a natural progression where TikTok is at the moment. You know, teenagers are the biggest market on the platform, and it's full of makeup routines, skin routines. I wonder, though, do you think that the toy company was tanking and rather than saying that they've spun it, that Pixie is retiring because she's so successful, Because I think that's a very clever strategy and it builds her up for investors wanting to be a part of this next venture when she comes out of retirement, like a very good pr story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that could be.
Speaker 2: The case, particularly because the business did seem to do so well over COVID. Maybe when kids were stuck at home they wanted things to play with. I think it is more so that Pixie doesn't really connect with the brand anymore, and it does make sense for her to move on to something that's more age appropriate. I think it's also something that's been very easy for other companies to replicate their own fidget toys. I don't think it was taking though. Remember we saw that huge celebration that she did. It was at a nightclub and it caused a bit of controversy. I think they've gone, we can't have an eleven year old spooking fidget spinners anymore. It doesn't make any sense. Well then why not pass it on to the little boy?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 2: Well, because it's called Pixie's Picks. Yeah, but the websites about her fidget spinners. I do think that there is potential that it was taking. And they're like, look at the makeup industry, look at the skincare industry. There are so many billionaires that come from these industries. The toy industry is a hard industry to crack, particularly when people can just come up with a very similar toy. Any good business person knows when to move on and to pivot the business, and I think that's what they're doing here, and I think it's going to be a really good move for them.
Speaker 3: So I would like for you to explain what I saw when I opened my eyes at the spa.
Speaker 2: Basically, I was face down on the bed and the next minute it felt like a big, big spy that jumped on my back and it.
Speaker 3: Was the Masseuse.
Speaker 1: She was on all fours, standing on my back.
Speaker 2: She wasn't taking hint. So basically I thought like if I just put on a bit of a like a bit of facial expressions, stop Basically she just went harder. Mollie may Haig's baby daddy, Tommy Fury, has taken home a six million dollar paycheck after defeating YouTuber Jake Paul in their highly anticipated boxing match. Tommy had his newborn daughter's name, Bambi, emblazoned across his shorts as he took out the win in Saudia, Arabia. Now, so this fight full of controversy. So it was a pretty controversial fight and has been so much hype around this fight because of the high profile nature of the boxers, but also because it's been such a long time coming. So Tommy pulled out of the fight against Jake back in December twenty twenty one due to a broken rib and a chest infection, and the fight was rescheduled for August last year, but Tommy had to pull out again because he had issues with his US visa. Now, when the new fight was announced for late feb Jake jumped on Twitter and announced Tommy and Molly's baby news before them. So he wrote, Tommy has no excuse now baby's born. Money's massive immigration no issue. This led the couple to then announce a few days later that their baby Bambi had in fact been born, and confirmed that they waited a week to break the news to the world. Now under this post, Jake stirred shit. He wrote, just in time to watch your dad get knocked out now. I find it quite funny because in a joint interview that Jake and Tommy did before the fight, Jake came in bearing. So he explained that he'd bought a designer gift for baby Bambi as a sorry gesture. They'll add that to the pile of other designer items that I'm sure this baby already owns. I do wonder how Ellie Belly is feeling because normally the couple's plush toy elephant is a feature on Tommy's boxing uniform, which is funny in itself, but this time he had his daughter's name, as you said earlier, emblazoned on his uniform. And I suppose that this is paying homage to the fact that he has left his four week old daughter back in Manchester to go do this fight. I'm sure it was a huge sacrifice for both Tommy and Molly. Yeah. I love the touch of the daughter's name. It was so cute because it was spelt out in yellow glitter with this butterfly.
Speaker 1: And I do love the fact that.
Speaker 2: He doesn't seem to care what his opponents think because it is obviously a very masculine sport. And he has had a plush toy elephant on his uniform and now his daughter, Bambi's name. I'm surprised Jake Paul doesn't pay this out a little bit more. If that was me, I'd be hon it well. In the postmatch interviews, Tommy said, I want to dedicate this fight to my new baby girl, Bamby at home and my miss I love you and I can't wait to see you.
Speaker 1: This fight was for you. This belt is for you, Bambi. I love you.
Speaker 2: He's just getting even bigger deal vibes, isn't he?
Speaker 1: He's very cute. I do love it now.
Speaker 2: After the results of the fight came through, Molly wrote on Instagram, the pressure was on this boy's shoulders. I will never know how he dealt with it. Never been more proud of anyone in my life. Get home to us, our champ. Ever since Molly May was named the creative director of Pretty Little Things, there's been a lot of discussion and Molly has been sort of put forward as the bread winner out of Tommy and Molly. And that's why I was so surprised to hear just how much money Tommy has been making from boxing, in particular this fight. So. According to sporting website sports Zion, Tommy was paid a guaranteed two million dollars as a bay salary for this fight. If he won the match, he would then gain a further one million dollars as a winning bonus, and just before the fight, Jake said that he would pay Tommy an extra five hundred thousand dollars from his own earnings if Tommy was to win. And on top of that, Tommy was guaranteed thirty five percent of the profits earned from the pay per view stream, which is absolutely massive bank for the guys.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Funnily enough, though, even though Jake Paul lost the fight, he actually went home with more money. So his base salary was set at three point two million dollars before the fight, and then on top of that, he was guaranteed sixty five percent of profits from the pay per view stream, and this is due to his huge popularity. When I saw that Tommy had won, my mind instantly went to, well, Jake Paul has also won in this scenario, which I didn't even know Sophie that he earned that much money. But it's not surprising because at the end of the day, these fights are entertainment.
Speaker 1: See. I wasn't ultra.
Speaker 2: Surprise because there was so much media attention around Logan Paul and ksized fight. I mean, that made millions and millions of dollars just in views. I do think it's interesting though, that Tommy has been sort of portrayed as this handbag when essentially he probably is making more money than Molly.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: I did hear shameless talking a few months ago about how maybe Tommy should give up his boxing in order to assist Molly in what she's doing, and I found that quite an odd stance because they're both twenty three years old, they're both entering these really exciting chapters in their lives. Obviously, someone needs to be at home with the child, but I just think that with the amount of money they're making, surely that they can get nanny's or assistant so they can both have their careers flourished. Mollly's main job, I would say, is influencing though, and she can definitely do that from home.
Speaker 1: While she has this sort of cameo.
Speaker 2: As a creative director at PLT, I do think the majority of her earnings are coming from her influencing career, and I think that having a baby is only going to maximize this earning potential in the mummy blogging space, Hi guys, welcome back to my channel. Today. We are doing this makeup look, so I'm going to do a tutoro on the look that I'm currently wearing. Marred at First Sight Royalty, Martha Califatitas and Michael Brunelli have sparked excitement revealing on Sunday they were on their way to the hospital to meet their baby Sophie. How did they break the news, Well, they broke the news on Instagram, of course, and Martha shared a series of photos in her feet with the caption bags are packed, We're off see you all soon plus one.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: In the photos, Martha is sitting on the couch holding a little onesie. We also see photos of their designer bags in the boot of the car, and then a video of the couple reversing out of the driveway whilst Martha's mum is out the front holding a bucket of water. We then hear Martha say we're off to the hospital to meet the baby, and Martha's mum then throws water on the car. So Martha confirmed in the comments that the water throwing is a sign of good luck in Greek culture. So that was a really nice touch to include that. And I also love the fact that her mum just flipped her the bird as she was leaving as well.
Speaker 1: It was all a bit of a.
Speaker 2: Joke also another nice touch.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: Now, earlier this year, Martha revealed she was at breaking point after her due date was pushed back to March six, and Martha, who has HG, which is a severe.
Speaker 1: Form of morning sickness, so.
Speaker 2: She had work commitments looming over ahead, and she couldn't help feel she neglected everything she's worked so hard to build. She continued, I feel like I'm at breaking point. I want to scream. So it would appear that this baby has come earlier than she thought. Now there is a bit of speculation floating around the place that these posts that we're seeing on Instagram aren't happening in real time, and maybe it's a bid to put the media off the scent. There's a lot of hype around this baby. I'm sorry, but who do they think they are? Like Harry and Megan, that's the only other real big couple I can think of that actually had to pretend to the media that they were going into labor. Is there that much interest in this pregnancy?
Speaker 1: So you think.
Speaker 2: Normally you would, you know, if you want to reveal that you're going into labor, reveal it and then take a couple of days offline and then announce it. Because I think people give a couple's particularly influence. Is that grace period of a couple of days to be on your baby bubble before finding out more about the baby.
Speaker 1: I disagree, Amy.
Speaker 2: I think that the Daily Mail in particular are thirsty for this content. They would be scoping out where she lives, they would be trying to get any information about the baby named. But they can't get into the hospital. They can't break it so they can't get into the hospital. But I'm saying that I feel like they are putting this out there to put people off the scent. I feel like the baby's already been born, the baby's at home, but off.
Speaker 1: The sense of what we all know what's going to be born.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but off the scent of trying to follow them around while they're in hospital. I kind of get what you're saying so because sometimes when influencers have given birth, for example Sarah's day, when they're sort of live tweeting or live storing what's going on, you think, fuck, what if a fan or a follower went down to the hospital. And I suppose because Martha's had so many health issues, maybe they only wanted to announce that she was giving birth after they knew it was The baby was delivered safely. See, this is a bit of a u turn, though, because we were talking a couple of months ago about how Indie Clinton was live tiktoking from the event and how influencers were capitalizing on this interest in real time of their pregnancy and their birth. I do think it was quite funny listening to Michael talk about how important he thinks that their first post about the baby is. It's almost like he's really bought into the hype of it all. To be fair, he did preface that it's exciting for him and his family.
Speaker 1: I think that would be unfair.
Speaker 2: I think he backtracked and said that, but he was saying how everyone's going to be completely mind blown when he and Martha post the announcement of their baby. Well, he's not stupid. He knows this is probably going to be his and Martha's biggest post on social media. I think it just you feel a bit uncomfortable hearing it because it sounds like the child's just this commodity. But I think there's a general excitement around it because they are both now content creators, so they're probably looking at it in that kind of mindset. Well, on the podcast, he was asked by his co host Josh Moss what their stance was on sharing their baby online, and it basically seems it's going to be a bit of trial and error. They're going to show a little bit, see what the commentary is like, because they do want to protect their child from a lot of the trolling that they experience. I think it's funny because as an Adelaide influencer who I follow, and she was very set on not showing her baby's face, and then literally it was like a month and then they were showing it because it just gets too difficult, particularly when you're sharing your life so much. Now. On Michael's podcast page, he revealed his top boys' names and they included Arson, Spiros, Sawyer, and Alfred. And I do really hope that Martha has vetoed all of the names in this list. I'm pretty sure Martha will have vetoed these names. He said that he had suggested someone and she was just like nah nah, and like some of the baby clothes. He was saying that he was like, oh, how about this cute little Nike kit and she's like nah.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: A strong rumor going around is that the baby's name is Luciano. I can see that I mean, everyone thought maybe they would choose an m name because Martha and Michael.
Speaker 1: But Elle, that's pretty close to em in the alphabet.
Speaker 2: Would that be Luca for sure? Do you think maybe maybe? I am very interested to see. We do have to note that we are recording this on Monday afternoon, so if any posts have come out announcing the name or announcing the arrival, obviously we didn't know about it. Well, I think that's all we've got time for today. Thank you so much for listening to another episode of Outspoken.
Speaker 1: This podcast was.
Speaker 2: Recorded on the traditional land of the Ghana people of the Adelaide Planes. We pay respect to elders past and present. If you did like the podcast, please leave us a five star review and don't forget to join in on all the conversations happening in our Facebook group which is Outspoken the podcast community, and we're on TikTok and also on Instagram about Outspoken, Underscore the Underscore podcast