Speaker 1: High Heart podcasts, heem More Kiss podcast playlist, and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 2: Every week before we start this show.
Speaker 1: It might come as a surprise to some of you, but we do sit down and talk about what we're going to talk about on it. We throw around, we throw around some headlines, We throw around some big news things that we want to unpack and get to the bottom of. And there was this one article that got put into the group chat by our wonderful producer Grace, and this is the headline. Runner wins four hundred meter hurdle race despite having his penis constantly fall out of his shorts.
Speaker 3: And I just thought, firstly, yes, we're gonna unpack it. Literally he unpacked it. But is this where we're at?
Speaker 2: Is this it?
Speaker 1: Is this the height of content or the bottom of content?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: And we shouldn't be laughing at it because it was a very unfortunate incident.
Speaker 2: But we're not laughing at it.
Speaker 1: Let me set this up for you guys, if you haven't seen this in news is it is taking over Chris Robinson. So he won the four hundred meter hurdle race and he had probably the worst wardrobe malfunction that one can have. Even though his manhood fell out, he still did a time of forty eight point zero five seconds, and that time was only one tenth Get this, one tenth of a second slower than his personal best.
Speaker 2: It actually goes to show you. That goes to show you.
Speaker 3: Remember when Kathy Freeman wore that speed suit and she debuted a speedsuit and everyone was saying, doesn't make a difference. She said, the importance of it, like shaving seconds off.
Speaker 2: This goes to show you.
Speaker 3: When this flopped out, it took a tenth of a second off, So that kind of thing is really important.
Speaker 1: No, do you know what I think?
Speaker 2: I read that and I was like, that is an athlete.
Speaker 1: That is a man with the most namely one other person that has the will power or the mental stamina to go. Do you know what? I know this is happening.
Speaker 2: Right now, but I'm gonna run for my life.
Speaker 1: Like if I'm sorry that for me, I would stop, I would at least slow down, make an adjustment. But not him.
Speaker 2: He's not distracted.
Speaker 3: One of my favorite parts admitted though, was the commentary around what was happening to this.
Speaker 4: Congratulations to Chris Robinson for battling a problem that does emerge occasionally, various parts of their equipment failure can make it very very awkward, but very nearly a personal best with those adjustments going on constant to man handling going on with the left hand. But boy, he just said in front, why.
Speaker 1: Is the commentator so breathy through the constantly imagine Igine wanting to commentate that live knowing you've got to be so careful with like how you.
Speaker 2: Say it, trying not to laugh. It got me thinking, talking.
Speaker 3: About athletes, this might surprise you, but I was once an athlete.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I know you are. I know you are, and I'm not going to impede on your story. When Britt first told me that she was like a world champion bodybuild up, I was like.
Speaker 3: You're lying, okay, champion, I wasn't a body build up.
Speaker 2: I was like where what?
Speaker 3: No? When I was younger, I was an Australian champion body border like the layer the lay down version of surfing.
Speaker 2: Anyway, listen to this. So I was in the big competition.
Speaker 3: Ones and when there are surfing calms, like there's always so many people on the beach. Everyone lines the beach girls unless it's like really cold water, always surfing like a rash shirt top and swimming bottoms, like that's.
Speaker 2: What you do. This was in the day, not that it's changed, but like you.
Speaker 3: Would wear really quite small Brazilian bottoms because they were tighter and usually stayed on.
Speaker 2: Anyway, this big wave came and I tried to.
Speaker 3: Duck dive underneath it, and when I went under it, the wave hit directly on my butt. So as my butt's in the air going under, the lip of the wave hits my butt.
Speaker 2: I go under the wave and it just rips my pants off. Dat's not down, gone.
Speaker 3: I am now nude with a pillow waist down. I'm nude with a beach full of people watching me. And I come up and I can't get back on my board because imagine if I start paddling back out like right up the butthole.
Speaker 2: So I'm like trying to keep my bottom half under the water. I'm yelling out to.
Speaker 3: The beach until I could communicate with someone, some stranger to this day, I don't know.
Speaker 2: A random girl had.
Speaker 3: To take her pants off under her skirt on the beach, throw them to me out in the water, and I had to put someone else's swimm and bo I'm was on.
Speaker 1: All I have to say to this is that if this was Chris Robinson, he would.
Speaker 2: Have stood up.
Speaker 3: He would have kept going, Nothing would have stopped him, because he's.
Speaker 1: A real athlete.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, and you know how to duck dive. Imagine me duck diving moon in the whole beach with my buttthole straight out.
Speaker 1: More than that, I'm just imagining you getting up and surfing away because you're like, I'm not going to stop. I'm not going to miss out on these pantlets from like the waist down.
Speaker 3: I don't know you want to know?
Speaker 2: Yes, I did win. Anyway, let's get out of here. Thanks guys.
Speaker 1: Well Britney Segres once again finally official married. If you missed any of it, you can catch up on it.
Speaker 2: Just search the.
Speaker 1: Pickup wherever you listen to your podcast.
Speaker 2: Because Brick got.
Speaker 3: Married for a second time, and I promise this is probably the end of the wedding stuff.
Speaker 4: You're him.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I reckon you'll be one of those, but it'll be like one year and you'll be like, let's do a one year wedding anniversary walk out like a wedding renewal, in twelve months time.