Speaker 1: The celebrity news. You like that guard excited for Taylor Swift tomorrow. This time tomorrow, you'll be watching it all on.
Speaker 2: Right now, they're having the rehearsal dinner. I'm waiting for the pap shots. Why are they new pap shots yet? That's driving me insane.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you'll have an update a bit later on that. Why do American Americans do a rehearsal dinner for a wedding? We don't do that crap, do we?
Speaker 3: I went out for dinner with like my bridesmaids and my mom and mother in Lauren stuff. Is that a rehearsal dinner?
Speaker 4: No, rehearsal.
Speaker 2: No, it's weird. It's like they have a whole heap of guests come and have dinner and like, okay, so this is how tomorrow night it's going to be.
Speaker 3: Just let it play out.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's very strang.
Speaker 1: Americans are so talking of American You've got something on who we.
Speaker 2: Lean with, Well, we're going to go with John Cena. We love a man who owns what work he's had done.
Speaker 3: Yes, we do.
Speaker 2: And John Cena has come out and admitted that he's just done his second hair transplant. Now, the reason I think this is a freebie is because he went on Instagram and had a peece to with his surgeon and was like, I would like to thank Floody Bluff yeah and tag them Yeah, tags them, and it's like, oh, you just got a free hair trends. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: Celebrities are very they're you know, like, obviously I'm working content and socials and stuff, and you have to be very open and transparent when you get freebies, and yet a celebrities never are. Oh remember when Seeky Devil's.
Speaker 2: Jaylo was like, I just put olive oil on my skin and we're like, oh, you've got all the bootles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how do we feel about to do that? How's the transplant or does the procedures or just shaves his head?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: What do you girls want there?
Speaker 2: I get I get why they do it because it would be horrible to lose you. But the one man that ever broke my heart was short and bold.
Speaker 3: I don't mind a shaved head. I don't what I don't like. I think for the transplant dudes, I think it's when they you know they've got either like a balding spot at the back, of their the devon Pats or like the Receding Hair. I'd just be going, all it's just show to.
Speaker 1: Shave it off. Which sorry, the one man that brought.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that for you. Thanks, guy's not we.
Speaker 1: Need to talk about that. So you're telling me only one man ever broke your heart and he was bored.
Speaker 2: Oh no, There's been plenty of them, but this one I did not see coming. He was my rebound guy after I dated a dumb football player and I was like, yeah, I hang out with him, He's safe. I'll probably be able to walk all over him. Oh no, completely broke my heart, left me for his EA.
Speaker 1: Go watch out for the balls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's sneaking ninjures also, okay, so did we know that. In twenty twenty three, Madonna went into a coma almost died. So she was doing an interview for Vogue Italy and she was talking about why she has this pink octopus toy on her bed. Anyway, I've got the audio. Here's her explaining it.
Speaker 4: A couple of years ago, I was really sick in the hospital. Hi was in a coma, and this beautiful nurse that was taking care of me, her name was Olivia. She was screaming at me every day. That's telling me I needed to get up, I needed to get out of the ICU. And she really gave me a lot of courage and hope. When I got out of the hospital and came home, my sister gave me this octopus. I looked at her and all I could think about with my nurse who took care of me. So I didn't want to name her Olivia, exactly after her, so I called her Octavia. She's been with me ever since. Stuffing a stone to get kind of gross, but I love her. I adore her.
Speaker 3: That's kind of cute. I mean, it looks like a squish mellow. I'm just looking at it on this piece of paper. It looks like a squish mellow. My daughter's got about thirty five of them in her room. Whoever invented them must be Schoollionaire now. And it literally is just a pillow shaped with like colored fabric. They don't do anything, no, they just sit on their beds. But they're fifty sixty dollars and kids love them, and so does Madonna.
Speaker 1: A sixty seve than year old woman. Well, so it's a stuffed toy, isn't it.
Speaker 3: It is a stuffed toy.
Speaker 2: I was more impressed that a nurse was screaming.
Speaker 3: About the fact that she was in a coma and I had no idea.
Speaker 2: No, no, that's pretty well. We almost lost my donor to sepsis.
Speaker 1: Oh well, it'll happened one day, catch it well, you at all