Speaker 1: Hey, Mitch and Laurie, you might have seen this chat GPT roasting going viral online. So if you haven't seen this, people are doing this trend where you know, you can ask chat GPT literally anything.
Speaker 2: It's AI.
Speaker 1: It knows everything people are sending in their own Instagram or social media profiles and getting them to tell them what they think of It just based off the pictures, so it's not based off like your bio or your name or anything. You just have a look at whatever pictures are on the screen and then they just roacht, how have we gotten to the place in society where we need to be paid out by artificial intelligence?
Speaker 2: Like? How we gotten there?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 4: But isn't it sad that we don't ask our friends for advice? We go, hey, computer, tell me what you think about.
Speaker 2: Me, Mitch, tell me what you actually think about me. I'm not going to ask you. I'm going to go and ask this robot.
Speaker 1: Guys, I don't think I think you're missing the point. No one's doing it because they actually want the computer's advice. They're not going to go and change their profile based on it.
Speaker 2: But it's just a bit of amusement.
Speaker 4: People just want to see what they say.
Speaker 1: So I organized for chat GPT to roast all of us basically, so I don't know what I didn't want to know the answer. I got to producer Grace to do it, so she sent them in. All I know is that one of us is far worse off than the other. That's what she sped back to me.
Speaker 2: Who do you think is the easiest the easiest offended, like, out of the.
Speaker 4: Three of us, Well, you've got kids, so I doubt Chat GTP is going to be like two Grommets around that woman.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of photos of me with plants and animals though that might think I live on a farm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, crazy cat lady. You've got your dog Bret, but then you've got a beautiful boyfriend Ben mine.
Speaker 2: Then you have lots of hot summer photos. So like, I don't know what mine will.
Speaker 1: Be because I've got dog stuff, I've got very unfiltered, hectic like podcast stuff like sexy chat, and then I've got some fashion stuff. We just had the logis, so I don't know what was going to be.
Speaker 4: It's Chat GTP comes to my age gap boyfriend. I'm gonna lose it.
Speaker 1: Let's have a look what they say, producer Grace, What do they call that in a.
Speaker 2: Gay relationship when there's like a gap?
Speaker 1: But that was brilliant, and that was a dumb question. Let's see what chat JPT has to say. We are going to start me Laura play.
Speaker 3: This Instagram profile looks like the chaotic love child of a family scrapbook and a PR campaign. Instead of the shiny red carpet shots mixed in with the obligatory look at my cute kids and pets, come as if the algorithm's going to implode without both. It's like they can't decide if they want to be a household name or just a regular person trying to get by. Newsflash, you can't have it both ways.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 1: It's like a PR campaign slash what.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I I think I need.
Speaker 2: To go to therapy with chat JPT, like they need to be my my personal I'm okay with this.
Speaker 4: That's so brutal PR with family that is hilarious.
Speaker 1: Okay, I guess I will volunteers true ephin Let Brits.
Speaker 3: This Instagram profile looks like it's trying way too hard to convince everyone that juggling podcasting red carpet events and sipping green juice is the pinnacle of human achievements. It's like a bizarre mix of look how glamorous my life is and I'm just a down to earth girl with a dog and a smoothie. It's basically the influencer starter pack and the sprinkle of trying to stay relevant desperation.
Speaker 1: I desp lily a picture on there that I have a dog in a smoothie. He's literally He's like, it's like she has a dog in a smoothie.
Speaker 4: I do have a dog in a smoothie.
Speaker 2: I am a chaotic mess, and you are in influencer desperation.
Speaker 1: I look like I'm trying too hard to balance work with being humbled.
Speaker 4: I don't understand how it can be so brutal. Isn't AI meant to be non biased? No?
Speaker 2: I think that this is like, you know how people do the roast like that the TV show. It's it's proper roast, and I think it's gonna have some really interesting things to say about you, Mitch.
Speaker 1: I have a sneaky suspicion.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be worse.
Speaker 4: All right. It's my Instagram feed roasted by chat GPT looks like someone is having a mid career crisis, trying to decide between being the next big radio star or a full time meme.
Speaker 3: Lord from Red Carpet poses that scream look at me, I dressed myself to the obligatory hot girl walk flex. It's a buffet of tryhard content. Half the posts are just recycled radio bits and the other half are shameless plugs disguised as attempts to stay relevant. Bravo for the effort, though, oh well.
Speaker 1: Done, she got a compliment to finish it me. Its recycled radio in a midlife crisis.
Speaker 2: I'm twenty. That's not midlife. At least he didn't attack your age gape.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, guys, this is brutal.
Speaker 2: We're all gonna go and have therapy after this. Now I'm gonna go post to smoothie in my dog
Speaker 4: All right back after this, I'll pick up