Speaker 1: I Heart podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 1: Got anything Dead? Hey?
Speaker 3: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Rio, good morning, Good morning, Patsy morning, and good morning Alex.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 2: So on a Tuesday, first half found the show. We talked about our day yesterday on Mondays and are we starting the week? Did we start the week on Monday? Winner or loser? Patsy? Start your engine now? Something terrible'll happened to you yesterday?
Speaker 4: Can you believe this?
Speaker 5: I went to the supermarket yesterday afternoon and got a couple of things, came out and someone had knocked the front on it of my car and left quite a significant dent and not left the details.
Speaker 4: What Yeah, who does that?
Speaker 5: And it was obviously a white because there was some white juco on my bonnet and it's kind of got like the bottom.
Speaker 1: Do you ask around for anyone who saw it or anything?
Speaker 4: No, I didn't know.
Speaker 1: That's horrible. You know, it's all Christmas or anytime.
Speaker 4: I mean, I know it's just a car.
Speaker 5: But the annoying thing is it's probably not enough damage to do under the insurance with your excess. So I've just kind of got a copy it. It's just like a little like a line across like a kind of vertical line, so they've obviously like tapped at it significant sort of. I thought maybe it was a trolley, and then the Love God looked at it and he said, no, that's definitely a car.
Speaker 4: It's got white chuco on it.
Speaker 1: Real, you've got different theory that show and then said, you.
Speaker 6: Say it, I am just so I have a curious mind.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and obviously I'm sure I'm sure Patsy's correct. I just said, is there a possibility that perhaps maybe previously, maybe you could have possibly been the one that hits someone?
Speaker 6: This scoundrel possibil I.
Speaker 4: Can just see what the pre show meeting would have contained.
Speaker 1: Ye came in and when she's she's clown into somebody, trust me.
Speaker 2: If and we saw how ship the speed that she parks her obviously a very slow motion accident.
Speaker 6: That's true.
Speaker 4: If I had hit something.
Speaker 1: Over a matter of hours.
Speaker 5: If I hit something enough with enough impact to make that sort of damage, I.
Speaker 4: Would not know.
Speaker 5: I woulddraw the question you thank you annoying.
Speaker 2: Before the show goes you ask her, I went, what your theory?
Speaker 1: It's better coming from you weasel there. Yeah, you capitulated like England a couple of weeks ago. Capitulation week.
Speaker 2: Guys just back actually hopefully not.
Speaker 5: So anyway, they didn't like their details, so it's horrible. That is, thank you for doing that. Merry Christmas to you.
Speaker 6: And yeah, Calma's coming their way, Patsy.
Speaker 2: Pats is coming their way. She's like Liam Neeson. She has a very particular set of skills and I will find you and I will hurt you.
Speaker 1: Whoever you are.
Speaker 2: Seriously, leave the country now before you cannot actually walk to the airport. It is only a matter of days before Patsy's reading out news about body washing up somewhere and yourself in pats her own dexter.
Speaker 5: Who is the people you've got on speed dial that you've used tapes of times for your cars?
Speaker 2: Christian oh Sheen Panels, Oh my godly, Michael there, I'm on first name.
Speaker 1: Basis Sarah's dingeder car three times?
Speaker 2: Ruby once? Yeah, I mean we're four or five times there in the last two years. Yeah, that number is she panel service in Morabin. Patsy's coming in half, Michael, fire it up. Another slab of beer coming your way.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell's Show. I hope you well, Thank you very much. Michael sent a lovely message in after hearing that someone dinked Patsy's car, yes, saying didn't leave their details. I think I spoke about us on a show a couple months ago. I actualently reversed into somebody's car and got out. There wasn't a lot of damage, but I left my number and said, hey, if you're not happy with this, we can sort of out call me.
Speaker 1: This lovely lady called me and.
Speaker 2: We get chatting. She said, look, I had to look around. It's absolutely fine, but I was just already just moved that someone left their number and as your chat she goes Christian, she listens to the show. So part of that personal service I do, so I get new listeners. I drive into you leave my details, we get a bit of report that, so I'm gonna so I'm gonna take Sydney. So guys, we got a lot of dinging to do, all right. So anyway, Michael, how suggest you go and see an amazing a guy who has his own business called great name Amazing Dent.
Speaker 4: Okay, amazing dance, works.
Speaker 2: Out at the airport and does wanders. That's why he is amazing dents airport.
Speaker 4: Does he fix planes.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to confuse about the name because.
Speaker 6: It sounds like a pun. But I can't figure it out.
Speaker 2: Are we missing something here or is it just simply amazing dent an amazing I don't want an amazing dent. I'm not in awe of the dent. I'm in awe of the dentless work that he does.
Speaker 8: And he's a jingle amazing grace, but amazing dent.
Speaker 6: Dent.
Speaker 2: If not, we're making it for him. I want amazing dentless.
Speaker 4: Yes, or I'm undented.
Speaker 2: Undented, but that's good. I like I'm dented or dent no more, no more'n yeah, like faith no more?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: I am a Monday loser. Obviously we had the Black Friday. Sorry Black? What's someone on Sunday?
Speaker 1: Well? Black Friday was Sunday. It's like a seventy two hour thing, now, isn't it? Ciber Monday?
Speaker 2: Yesterday? And what's today? Dial up Tuesday? It feels like it's constant. I can get those emails knowing, hey, don't forget you've got three hours left on Black Friday, like it's Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So.
Speaker 2: Our family, we love our birken Stocks, right, I've been a wearing Berkenstons for years. However, I don't know why they are so expensive. You know, it's a cork footbed. I don't know if the price of cork right now, listen to what's going on with the Dale Jones at six o'clock in my favorite business news roundup with pantsy, but nothing about the price of cork. Even the Black Friday souse. These Birkenstocks are still so expensive.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: Both my girls wanted Birkenstocks, of course, two different styles that had to go on two different websites.
Speaker 1: Anyway, one of my, oh my god, this is like half price. Now.
Speaker 2: I was rushing around Sunday. I put it in a basket. Yes, they go back to that basket. Price has gone back up. Oh well, I thought it was like, you know, the Vatican is a sovereign state. I thought, the basket. Once it's in there, it's a sovereign state. It can't be taken out, or the price can't The price is price in yes, price surging were they doing? We buy tickets now? But they dynamic pricing on boken stocks?
Speaker 6: When would it end?
Speaker 7: Like if you if you locked it in on Sunday, say you don't come back back for two three months, Are you still expecting your price to be locked in?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I can't, but surely twenty four hours come on.
Speaker 6: That's how they get you, those Germans in the birken Stocks.
Speaker 1: That's how it wasn't on their website.
Speaker 2: It was another sort of independent website that I couldn't determine.
Speaker 1: I then try and find out.
Speaker 2: You know, I have a look where it going and I've never heard of these people before. I then go in too, con scroll down and find out about just to see are they I don't know why I trust it more if they're in this country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I feel reassured at least the reason why actually if they're shifting that it only happens outside of Australia. But I'm just feel like, if I aren't gonna be ripped off, I want it done by my own people.
Speaker 6: Support Australian scammers.
Speaker 2: These foreign scammers coming over taking our scammers jobs.
Speaker 6: Spang out order, let's March on Saturday.
Speaker 1: Rio. Are you a Monday Winter or a loser?
Speaker 6: I'm also a loser.
Speaker 7: I'm starting to realize that the house that me and my partner Will bought isn't you know, a lovely house for the two of us to enjoy, but in fact, is just a hotel for his friends and family to stay at indefinitely until the end of time. Oh no, and I am just a humble innkeeper, tending to their needs because we've only is Will your partners?
Speaker 1: He more social than you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he has more friends than me, and he loves.
Speaker 1: What I found out yesterday.
Speaker 2: No matter if it's a heterosexual relationship or it's gay guys. Right, someone is in charge because I'm giving away my family couch later on, and I said to Rich do you want it?
Speaker 1: First?
Speaker 2: To was that I just need to check with Will, And I said to my wife, Oh, actually, they're also like us.
Speaker 1: There's always someone who's in charge. Yes, I don't have they just call them a top. But no, like the top end of town. That's what.
Speaker 6: Sometimes amazing tops.
Speaker 1: It's a very different business, just ready for that domain.
Speaker 2: But is he more social than you?
Speaker 7: Generally speaking, he is the decision maker in the couple. I don't have clearance to make any decisions whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like, yeah, so running a business where you've got to run any purchase over fifty dollars with you, it's a chief executive.
Speaker 7: He's a chief executive. And he is taking full advantage of this house. He's got his dad coming tonight.
Speaker 1: It's thirty I know.
Speaker 7: And then we moved in on Friday, and then on Wednesday as soon as his dad leaves, he's got three of his friends staying from Wednesday till Sunday.
Speaker 1: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. He's up there.
Speaker 7: Well okay, and of course I don't have any clearance to make any decision making.
Speaker 1: We're not running the richest here where.
Speaker 6: Okay, it does feel like that. That's three plus days, and you know what.
Speaker 1: I know it.
Speaker 7: This was his plan all along. And I didn't twig because he used to talk about, oh, we used to be in a one bedroom apartment, or we can never have people over, they can never stay. I'd love to have my parents have a blah blah blah. Now I know the only reason he wanted this house. This is his plan coming to fruition, and I'm the sucker holding the bag.
Speaker 2: That is stressful when you have people staying at your place, it's a lot.
Speaker 1: And also about you guys.
Speaker 2: Unless it's an emergency, I don't want to stay over at somebody else's house.
Speaker 1: Because you're like, are they up yet?
Speaker 6: I wish you were Will's dad.
Speaker 1: All day up yet? I want to go and you know, have a coffee or am I going to wake them up? What time do they get up?
Speaker 2: And then once we had some friends stay over and it was about half ten eleven and they still hadn't.
Speaker 1: Got up, and he got about twelve.
Speaker 2: My wife said, hey, Chris, how about he just got a bang on the door and just say is everything okay in there? I kind of a strange and to say anyway, I go near the door, it's very clear that they are, Oh.
Speaker 1: No, having a good time.
Speaker 4: Oh hotel.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 2: Then I'm too scared to go back and tell my wife because I'm like, you should probably make me go and interrupt them, throw some cold water on like you would find now anyway.
Speaker 5: Oh that's just awkward, not in the middle of the day especially.
Speaker 2: I love the way that Patsy has hours under the cover of darkness.
Speaker 1: That's okay, that's all right.
Speaker 2: Actually, there's a nookie curfew about that cat curfew.
Speaker 1: You can't be doing it until before seven.
Speaker 6: Pm until sundown.
Speaker 1: It's a day of rest and worship.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell Show, Christian Town Rio. This is just the beginning. When me and my ex wife bought a house close to her family, they were over all the time. They used to mow my lawn while I was at work. That's a bonus. That's mop the floors, and even which I find really weird, they used to do my washing.
Speaker 1: Oh take that.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's why she's my ex. Oh my god, you should have kept Yeah, that's a good thing there. That is a good thing. As I said, Rio, it's just a beginning. We're asking, how is your day, yesterda your Monday winner or loser? Yeah, Christian, yesterday got my new home, picked up the keys. Yesterday I came home. Sadly my dog had passed away. I had her for fifteen years. But Ivy did not like change. She knew something was happening.
Speaker 1: Do you know.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry to hear that, but maybe it was that was her end of her journey with you. I've got my house, but I've lost my best friend. But I've gained freedom. I'm almost forty, freedom from Ivy the dog's.
Speaker 4: Freedom from renting. Perhaps.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, you're right, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Christian, I had a big win. Yesterday.
Speaker 2: I was told I needed a new hip replacement. However, yesterday got called back in the orthopedic surgeon had anotherok.
Speaker 1: I said, you don't he's a big win.
Speaker 2: Was he look at someone else's hip? I tell her what these hips they don't like? Will I will have an injection using my own blood to heal the air.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I didn't know he could do. That's incredible.
Speaker 3: Great need is Michelle The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, we're into the last ten shows or nine shows now with you of the year. We've got ten days of ian esmus thanks to Ian Essen, higher upgrade your kitchen, bathroom and laundry before the festive season.
Speaker 1: Let's now go live to the North Pole, where Barry Clause is ready to give away today's star prize. First of all, though he won't speak to us until we play his song.
Speaker 10: Fair re Clauses come in at doesn fair.
Speaker 6: Reclauses come in a test making a list.
Speaker 7: You's truckers with giftswashers and drives and a bloody beet bridge.
Speaker 10: Fairy clauses come in a down stoping at the pub or the Crown.
Speaker 11: Barry Claus is coming to ten all right.
Speaker 1: The satellite is imposition. Can you hear me? Barry Clause?
Speaker 9: All loud and clean? Mister O'Connell, how a big fella?
Speaker 2: Well, it's interesting because your song there you sound like a Cockney and then when I'm chatting to you now you sound Australian.
Speaker 1: Did you work for a while in the UK? Barry?
Speaker 12: Yes, I did spend a lot of time in London, like a lot of Australians.
Speaker 1: Says that you're in a guy Ritchie sort of movie in that song.
Speaker 7: Yes, sometimes the accent dream and out between Bogan and me, I think I'm dialed in today.
Speaker 1: Oh well that's good news. That is good news. Now, yesterday we had the Quaddorf fridge.
Speaker 2: Amazing price, beautiful, huge, glorious fridge.
Speaker 1: Lovely.
Speaker 2: What have you got for us today in the inns warehouse that you got out there that you now work out?
Speaker 12: We have an absolute ripper mate, We've got a high ten kilow dark front low washing machine valued up to one thousand, one hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: Wow, now tell me this.
Speaker 2: I can't stand it when I you know, I just want to quick wash. I don't want to have something in there front our and half. I'm a busy executive.
Speaker 9: You are, you are, You're a busy man. You ever got time to wait around for you?
Speaker 1: You're doing deals. I'm doing deals.
Speaker 9: You're always selling Christians.
Speaker 1: So always be closing.
Speaker 9: That's what it is. Luckily, the higher washing machine can do a loading under thirty minutes. That's less than a TV show episode.
Speaker 1: To compare it.
Speaker 2: TV show episode. Okay, so it's a front loader. The best way to do your washing exactly.
Speaker 9: None of it is the top loader. Nonsense.
Speaker 1: You go right in through the front, that's it. You just bend and shove it in. That's what I always say.
Speaker 2: Just at all the close in and then slam that door, and then you stick a TV show on by the time they're planning the credits ding the little thing singing to you, and you go and get it out.
Speaker 1: In case anyone's not familiar with how you actually.
Speaker 2: Use alrighty, now, how we giving this away?
Speaker 1: Barry.
Speaker 9: Well, we've come up with a great game with a great mate.
Speaker 1: What is it.
Speaker 9: It's called give me the frontie?
Speaker 11: You.
Speaker 2: I think the satellite was on the fritz there, Shanna said, give me the frontie. It's obviously not that a show. The producers would have worked harder. What have we got there.
Speaker 9: It's called give me the frontie. You heard right.
Speaker 12: If you want a frontie, we'll give it to you.
Speaker 1: What an offer?
Speaker 4: That's aggressive?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: So if you want a front loading wash machine calling now, the lines are open thirteen fifty five twenty two, Barry, we speak to you in a couple of minutes.
Speaker 9: See you there.
Speaker 2: And Barry just maybe been on a post that note you're Australian. You're not from the East end of London in a Guy Richie show. Okay, not Tom Hardy, Barry clause The.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: So the next two weeks, big prizes every single day thanks to Ian s and higher upgrade your kitchen, bathroom and laundry before the festive season. Now we've got this front loading washing machine to give away. And I'm looking at all the details here, all the callers that are lined up and there's someone who was online three and it said her frontie is broken, the seal has gone. It's just too it's just too much. Then there's Mitchell is online seven. His dog has a weien problem. These are our listeners and Australia. You're very lucky because you're going to meet them next year. With his dog with the problem.
Speaker 1: Just goes to me. The dog even whiz on the washing machine.
Speaker 2: What we do not need to wait people up with top notch content like that? All right, there's one point channel rio. Let's fire up the satellite and go back live to the not Coockney. He's remembered he's an Australian. Is that you bar because.
Speaker 9: It is mere.
Speaker 2: Slips character there, Well the morning, just closing that curtain, putting Wizard of Oz back behind it.
Speaker 1: Slick operation. All right. So it's a front loaded washing machine, is it, Barry.
Speaker 9: It's a beauty.
Speaker 7: It's a higher ten kilo duck front load washing machine. It even has the convenience of ultra fresh air.
Speaker 9: So say goodbye to sail air. We're bringing the fresh stuff to you.
Speaker 1: Wow wee. Let's get a Carol here, Good morning, Carol.
Speaker 12: Good morning.
Speaker 13: Give me a fantee.
Speaker 1: So what's the situation at home with your current frontie?
Speaker 13: Well, my current's FRONTI every time I do a load, it dances out of the laundry, so I have to jiggle it back next time. I want to do about a load. And I've got a houseful, so there's at least two loads of washing Dundale.
Speaker 2: So who's in the house with you? Who's at home Carol? Who's around at yours? The kid's still there?
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, yeah yeah. I don't know whether I'm being a good mum or a bad mum, but my thirty year old and my thirty five year old is still living at home.
Speaker 1: You're making it too easy for them.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I think I am. I think I am. And then we've got two dogs and two cats.
Speaker 1: When will they leave home?
Speaker 2: Cats and doctors lounging around and get a job? Guys, you ain't paying no rent, marry job.
Speaker 13: They had got jobs, That's the whole thing. But anyway, I love the company, I love having them at home, but it's the washing machine that's really stop.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well the kids are teenagers who are in their thirties. This is constant washing, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Do you know what Carol.
Speaker 2: We've heard your case. Barry causes in tears, aren't you Berry.
Speaker 9: I I'm sorry that, Carol. You got to kick him out.
Speaker 13: Give me the washing shame. The kids might go.
Speaker 3: To work.
Speaker 13: Okay, okay, I'll say them.
Speaker 6: Carol.
Speaker 2: You've got a brand new frontee. Oh my god, Carol, it's yours. It's an early Christmas present, brilliant. You've got a brand new front loader. Not just anyone. We're going to take you higher once more with a ten K front loader that's got clean ass air.
Speaker 13: Clean here. That's got me confused there, But anyway.
Speaker 2: But listen, once you start using it, you probably feel like you're at top of a lot of Swiss Alps or something. You know, you'd be like, oh my god, that fresh air just rolling in right now from this higher ten K front loader. Carol, have a lovely Christmas you and your family. Thanks you calling the show, you.
Speaker 13: Too, Thank you so much, Thank you, Goal pleasure, thank you very claws.
Speaker 9: You're welcome, Carol.
Speaker 1: Oh you are there yet? A little bit?
Speaker 2: M I A in the last five minutes. We need some coffee for Barry. Now, Barry, just before before we rebeat you out.
Speaker 1: The studio.
Speaker 2: What are we giving away tomorrow? Where do we go tomorrow? What else have you got?
Speaker 9: Well, we've got to wash it today?
Speaker 1: That mean no, no, no, we're going We're going back to Cockney again. We're going back to Cockney again. Oh don.
Speaker 12: We've got a higher ten kilogram dark hip pop dryer valued in one thousand and five hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: Wow, we were washing the clothes, were drying the clothes.
Speaker 1: What an arc of this week?
Speaker 9: It's a beautiful town.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Time for this week's Things that make you go gurr.
Speaker 5: It needs to make you go get me started today, he needs to make.
Speaker 12: You go.
Speaker 1: Christian.
Speaker 2: Things that make me go gurr. When you text you a Network time wastee, you know it's a gold and Rio gives it a bronze.
Speaker 1: Listen, it is subjective. One man's goal in another man's bronze. That's life, my friend.
Speaker 7: I'm a very fair and accurate judge. Sorry, especially if you're getting a bronze. It definitely wasn't a gold. Maybe if it was a silver.
Speaker 2: Tough love there this morning coming from Rio me, good morning MEA things make Google Guru Those obnoxiously oversized mirrors on already oversized cars.
Speaker 1: You know the huge site mirrors.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh yeah me and now goes to a CAP's lock and rightly so, dude. If you need a truck sized mirror to see your car around a corner, get a spec Savers will get a new car. I'm with you, mirror, I'm with you, Mia. I love this song filmed Glenn Christian. Thing makes you go girl When someone arrives late with a takeaway coffee in hand. You could have been on time if you didn't stop for that coffee, and.
Speaker 1: You could have got me one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know exactly. That's what I'm thinking. Yeah, be late, but give give me something. Yes, Christian, you you're a cat lover. Does this happen with Larry? When you step over the cat Just as you're halfway through the move, the cat suddenly moves every single time.
Speaker 1: You're right.
Speaker 2: They know what they're doing. They're working in cahoots with my family. I think to claim in the insurance if I fall down the stairs. It looks natural.
Speaker 1: Rhea. What's the thing for you that makes you go guru?
Speaker 7: Okay, the Australian cricket team have given me a lot over the past ten days. But I do have a big gripe with them that I need to share.
Speaker 6: The English cricket team.
Speaker 7: Shirts all tucked in, they all look very proper, all very well put together. The Australian team a team of cereal scruffy collars.
Speaker 1: I'm working.
Speaker 2: This is cricket. It's a game of order history. The esthetics matter.
Speaker 6: Yes, it is a gentlemanly game.
Speaker 7: And especially manus our number three batsmen, your collar is always scruffy.
Speaker 6: I just want to reach you out through the TV scream and flick it back down.
Speaker 7: Especially they've got a little yellow underside of it, so it really stands out.
Speaker 1: No, it does once you see it. You can't see it, yes.
Speaker 4: Observation like to protect his neck from the sun.
Speaker 6: Though No, no it's not. It's not fully popped up.
Speaker 7: It's just like a little side or a little this one keeping high up for it on Thursday. You will notice a scruffy collar standards.
Speaker 1: Especially in the game of crickets.
Speaker 2: And thank you though for everything that the England cricket team have capitulated on uniform standards, isn't one of them.
Speaker 1: No, they look pristine, They always look pristine. They're well presented. As the game demands.
Speaker 2: It's a game of you know, neatness and tweediness and precisions stuff like that.
Speaker 1: The Aussies do look very scarffy.
Speaker 2: They look like, you know, some eighteen year old lads who are going left formal.
Speaker 1: No one's borrow Dad's suit isn't.
Speaker 2: Quite fit right, Yeah, the tiesal one key, you know, it's got the little peanut that the proper winds are not hands onneyed.
Speaker 5: It's like a nearly forty degree day and they're wearing those thick cable knit Yeah jumpers.
Speaker 1: That's right. History demands it. History demands it.
Speaker 4: Maybe in the UK, not here.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: It sounds like you're aready making an excuse me going to lose this weekend that cable knit sweater, Alex. What's it if you mate things that make yougo guru?
Speaker 8: When you go to the trouble of making a pot of tea, not the tea bag, a pot of tea and someone jumps the gun, doesn't let the tea stew long enough, and it tastes all watery and wake.
Speaker 1: And they talk you to a talk in my language.
Speaker 2: First of all, start the elegance in the game of cricket, and now the right kind of rules with tea. You're right when it comes out and it's all too milky, teas revolting.
Speaker 1: Oh the worst.
Speaker 2: It's got to be at least five minutes. And also, if you're going to be using a tea bot, here's how it works. You always have one tea bag for each person who's going to be drinking from it, so there's two of you. Then you know, two two tea bags. Then you have what I always was raised to have, one as a gift to the pot itself.
Speaker 1: Out, so you need do you do that? Yes? One for the pots? Well, are you darling? One for myself? You go.
Speaker 8: Bunny's dad always jumps the gun, always pause it too early.
Speaker 2: No, no, you've got to be waiting at least three to five minutes, and then I will give it three rotational clockwise, stirs as well, then put the lid back on.
Speaker 8: Then poor, well really, and do you pour it all in one go or do you put it back a bit?
Speaker 2: I pour that delicious in this breakfast or berries all in one go? Is if you like some sort of you know, tom cruise and cocktail.
Speaker 8: I sort of do it once and then I'd put it back again, just the steward a bit more and then back in again.
Speaker 2: Do you know what, maybe next year we should get designed some spoke Christian o'connells show.
Speaker 1: Just give away some tea pots. People would love those. I like that.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, can you make bespoke ones? Could someone do that? Just suddenly got this image of Josh, you joined the show yesterday from reception, suddenly just sort of painting them. You listen, you got to start in radio somewhere, Josh. You know, painting teapots is a good break for some young kid.
Speaker 6: That's where all the best dj started.
Speaker 1: That's how Stern started doing it, you know, all right? Thing to make you go.
Speaker 3: Girl, the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: By the way, I've just actually just googled bespoke tailor made teapots. I've come up with a design for the Christian O'Connell's show teapots for next year. Let me picch it to you, guys. It's a teapot that are that looks like a radio. So the spout is the antenna, the lid is like the tuning die. Obviously it's old fashioned radio. Do you know when you just have to tune the radio. Then suddenly the cracker would stop and you'd hear someone's voice and stuff like that. I need to find someone listen will somewhere. Some of the prices I've seen it too expensive for this show's budget. We don't need bone china ones. We need some cheap poe alternative ceramical. What's even cheaper than that?
Speaker 6: Cheaper than cheaper than clay.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure you got any plastic ones.
Speaker 7: But what about for the handle? That's going to be a searingly hot radio to pick up? It needs some sort of handle.
Speaker 2: Well, some A lot of those radios they have some kind of carry thing, don't they. Yes, Yes, so Rio, let me just put it back to you the handle.
Speaker 1: Is the handle problem solved? Yeah? Maybe that's the show details or the website or something.
Speaker 2: Is there our socials hashtag Sharon like subscribe.
Speaker 1: Kristian things.
Speaker 2: You may go Guru now, Rio marks on the time whist they're coming for your heart today, by the way, Rio.
Speaker 6: Bring it on.
Speaker 2: Yeah. There've been days though when you go gold plus and then he gives the big price to someone who just got a gold Yes, we are li Christian and making notes.
Speaker 7: Yes, that did happen once there was a It happens a lot. Sometimes I get flustered at the end of the show.
Speaker 1: Well, the old old mate used to do well. He was flustered during the whole show.
Speaker 2: He was flustered from Six Christian things that make me go grow and no one uses their indicators anymore. That's from Derek Naturally. Christian things that drives me crazy is the office manager at the school I working turns down the temperature on our giant mega tea earn because she doesn't feel it needs to be boiling all day and it costs sense.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, when I go.
Speaker 2: We've got we're on white people like that, it's your boss called Sue. Then I make a Are I going to make a cup of tea? Oh and if my teacher so I'm busy, I have to go to you and get a quick cup of tea. Immediately a deep, deep breath. That's just my happy thing. For a couple of seconds, sip of that tea nearly split it across the room because God no, it's lukewarm.
Speaker 1: Yes, ruins my day and the kids end up.
Speaker 2: With a grum pe teacher. Christian thing makes me go good? I don't even realize it, but apparently when I'm chewing foods loudly, my partner tells me up, but she choos chips loud like, come on, babe, you can't tell me off?
Speaker 1: Do you know what? Why don't we start.
Speaker 2: A weekly feature where people can tell their partners off.
Speaker 1: And I'm happy to do that on air.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know what this show is about, unity, about bringing people together, but maybe just once a week, just add a little bit division.
Speaker 7: Yes, no, no, no, it's healthy to get things out of there.
Speaker 2: Caleb here once says, you know, just have a little you know, just me to have a go as missus Like, come on, babe, you can't say that Caleb's chewing noisy when when you have hot chips, it's a party in them up, We're all invited. Calen, what's the thing that makes you go go mate?
Speaker 14: The thing that makes me go gir right now is the fact that we've hitt into summer, which means that I am going to have to mow my lawn every single weekend.
Speaker 4: And I have a huge block. So we've just bought a house and.
Speaker 1: Fancy and I am complete Mayors of web.
Speaker 14: Understand, I'm not loaded I did where I did.
Speaker 4: Buy, but.
Speaker 1: Where we gets a bad old rep.
Speaker 4: We really do, We really really.
Speaker 2: Pats lives there. So that's like you know that it's a double blow immediately.
Speaker 8: Isn't it The first thing people said when we moved to melwan dog go to.
Speaker 5: It is a massive block, though, Caitlyn, You've got a huge like traditional.
Speaker 1: Block outdoor Saunay, you know, still.
Speaker 4: Waiting for the invite for that.
Speaker 14: And because it's an older house, it only covers half the block, so the other half is all.
Speaker 1: Down to abbey essentially. Don't you get right on?
Speaker 14: I know, I wish thousands of dollars whereas.
Speaker 6: You've got so much money. Yeah, you couple.
Speaker 2: Also, why don't if it's such a large, big ass block, why don't you rent it out to campus's camp sign got that infrared sauna.
Speaker 1: It's quite packaged.
Speaker 2: You to work together. You can have caravans on it. Maybe have a festival as well.
Speaker 1: We are going to actually you could undercut.
Speaker 2: The old Wary Mansions's backyard.
Speaker 1: Actually, I'm gonna make a note of a festival.
Speaker 2: My panel will die weary fast in bread Fest Kissing Cousins Fest. It is one of the one of the one of the joys of winters that you don't need to cut the grass. It just maintains that that sort of length is perfectly you're right with summer. And and also you've got a dog, same as me, Kate, and you you don't go out and cut the grass. You've gotta go and mind sweep otherwise. And I've done this summy times. Suddenly you hit a hidden, fun sized mars bar and that roby dispatches it all over your bare legs and.
Speaker 4: The smell of.
Speaker 14: Yeah, but we're having to do it like literally once a week, So we'll mow it and I reckon the next day. It's already grown an inch. And it's the one thing that fucking does my head in because.
Speaker 1: My part you don't do it city.
Speaker 2: Down my freaking I'm sitting here on my rocking chair of stoop chine the tobacco with a shotgun.
Speaker 6: I got my gator.
Speaker 10: Here.
Speaker 1: What what it does? What does what you're going?
Speaker 11: Girl?
Speaker 1: You preach? That's the way that Katee is just discovered.
Speaker 15: Grass, mate, grass grows, grass grows thees a lot.
Speaker 1: What is the last thing that drives you crazy?
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Well, you went it just oh sorry, that was like a kind of spoken mic drop.
Speaker 14: Yes exactly.
Speaker 1: I'm all right, okay, Now I love.
Speaker 3: That Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: It's been googling things that you can see from space. Obviously it's a great Water China and it's Caitlin's backyard.
Speaker 1: The other thing.
Speaker 2: Obviously slily bigger than the Great Water China. This is a lovely message, Christian. I'm Mal Simpson up and listen to you via the podcast since earlier this year. I'm blind and I live in the outer Northwest suburbs of Sydney and in the footballs or the Blue Mountains. Looking forward to you guys coming here next years. Been a tough few years. Listen to you in the team always brings a spar to my face. However, I'd love to hear a lot more of Caitlin on the podcast. That's great, you're right, keep her on the podcast and less on.
Speaker 1: The big show. You're quite right.
Speaker 2: We could have more of those ideas that she comes up with. The big idea she pitched last week of a big phone in for an hour of how Long did you Wait for your flight? Let's have that as a podcast. Extra great idea. Have you time I hear a bubbly, outgoing voice, it makes me smile.
Speaker 1: We all feel all that too. That's lovely.
Speaker 2: Male things make me go Guru Christian. I can say I'm blind, so I have a support marker. When she takes from the the shop assistant always addresses my support work instead of me, like I'm invisible. The worst thing is this that when people just stop suddenly in the street, that drives all of us mad, and then my support work has to guide me around them while they just stand and stare.
Speaker 1: I reckon.
Speaker 2: If I had a support worker like Caitlin for a day and that loud personality of hers, she probably sought out a few of these rude shop assistants and a few footpath dwellers. Hey listen, if you want me to lend Caitlin to you for the day, happy to do.
Speaker 1: That a week. Hey, come on, we need the mac attack we do all right now?
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, guys, guys, guys, what have we stepped on?
Speaker 1: Play the audio company?
Speaker 2: Heart step up let gangster Shug? What a tune just just fires you up to them? All right, guys, what have you trot? What have you stepped on?
Speaker 1: Pats wild animal fish.
Speaker 4: I have stepped.
Speaker 1: On a rival's next.
Speaker 5: A sting ray once up in Queensland in the shallows of the water, and it was obviously very very docile.
Speaker 4: This thing was massive.
Speaker 5: It was like a meet up, a dosele mode loading around and the.
Speaker 2: Afternoon and a little bit dozy having a little nap there in the shallow she was.
Speaker 5: Having a little siesta and I've walked in and stepped on him and I thought, oh my god, I didn't see him. I just saw like this shadow of this diamond shape with its tail, and he was obviously very friendly because he kind of just floated off after I took my foot off him.
Speaker 6: It was crazy. He feared you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, probably probably had.
Speaker 1: That first foot throats. It's a warning warning shot.
Speaker 4: I've also stood on a nail once when I was a kid.
Speaker 2: Like that was on remember anything rusty that cut the skin. We always rushed to hospital to go and have the tatness.
Speaker 5: It was massive, big needle. I think that was worse pain, like a met long.
Speaker 2: She treed on a needle. It's obviously like six foot am I thinking about it. I was trod on a javelin guys. It went through the so of my foot into my up to our eyeballs.
Speaker 5: It was just so yeah, really painful, horrible horror.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, she didn't Alpapatsy stories are absolute.
Speaker 1: Just I reckon. The truth rate is. I don't mind.
Speaker 2: I'm here for it. But sometimes it's like it was in now and they just got bigger massive. You should have seen the one that got away.
Speaker 6: Have you ever had a boat?
Speaker 4: The technic needles are massive.
Speaker 1: The proper old school needles.
Speaker 5: They were ruler like it was, you know, not even like a plastic one.
Speaker 4: It was like stainless steel.
Speaker 2: Scar as well. Also, there was none of that that fancy numbing cream they give you straight in bang. There was that look the other way, sucking the tears.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Can I be the first entry anonymously in your idea of outing annoying partner habits?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Working title partner patrol, you know until we be going a patrol and you can report your partner anonymously. You know, I can tell them off. You're innocent, you're fine going. He must have been having a go at another suasan.
Speaker 1: No I didn't. I didn't message him or is it red flag.
Speaker 2: Radio, or my partner the problem, or the so what I'm doing during soft cell? The hate that song? Or the blame game? What do we like, guys, Partner Patrol?
Speaker 6: I like Partner Patrol. You're a bit too good at making up names for this.
Speaker 2: Jesus and right now and we will never entered this. I've got no problem red flag radio votes my partner the problem. That's what it is, doesn't it? The blame game?
Speaker 6: I like my partner the problem?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, over a part of the Patrol. I could just hear the whoo who.
Speaker 7: You got me back in with the sound effects. I'm back on Partner Patrol.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'll tell you what we do both. Hey, it's time for this week's Partner Patrol. Well, well where you tell us it's my partner the problem? Per Okay, guys, that we had that meeting, Okay, what have you trod on?
Speaker 1: Christian? My husband? Thank you?
Speaker 2: My husband once wasn't enough. But anyway, we can have too much of a good thing. It's like a sweet dessert. My husband stood on a needle and it snapped off on his foot and he has to have three days in hospital.
Speaker 6: Strong feet though, Yes, that's rough.
Speaker 2: Christian, My daughter stepped on a sea urchin. It took days to get all the spikes out. It was like having five hundred splinters, poor thing on the bottom of our foot. She was screaming in my ear the whole time. That's a lovely dad there moaning about that.
Speaker 6: Shut up my daughter and the problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, that's that's another one there.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get a Mark. Now it's got a crazy story. Come morning, Mark, Morning, Christian, Morning team.
Speaker 15: How is everyone?
Speaker 1: We're good, Welcome to the show. Mark. So what did you stand on?
Speaker 16: I stood on an apple while I was running, and as you can imagine, it didn't end well.
Speaker 2: Oh god, so you would have liked just gone over. I guess the momentum of you running down the apple sliding under.
Speaker 16: I heard more of a crack than wondered what it was, and then felt this atrocious pain and stopped running straight away, sat on the ground. My ankle and foot sort of blew up straight away, and long story shorts broke my foot in two places and tore all the ligaments and tendons.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you poor guy. It's awful.
Speaker 2: Once you were reading a certain age, now you fear something that's happening because you know this is a year.
Speaker 16: Oh look, to be honest, that was probably two years before my foot.
Speaker 17: Yes, what I call normal again?
Speaker 1: Yes, what's the pink that's going to be? Granny Smith?
Speaker 17: Absolutely no idea.
Speaker 16: I didn't off and sort of analyze what's wrong.
Speaker 1: You miss an opportunity of there. Mate.
Speaker 2: We'll have a think about it today during your tea break or lunchtime or something.
Speaker 1: But my money's on a Granny Smith. Yeah, they are.
Speaker 2: They're double basters, those grannies that are nonnas of the apple world. You do not mess with the Granny Smith. They will snap your tendence off.
Speaker 16: Stonefish what I called the apple, but I'm sure it's not a variety that's not common.
Speaker 1: Love it mark, great story, Thank you very much.
Speaker 18: I have a good day.
Speaker 6: Thanks guys.
Speaker 2: No, it is I dread now, like even going up a ladder. I keept what he's scared, because I think if I've fallen off this thing, it's a year of recovery. You know, I hurt my arm early this year, and it's I just have to accept the fact I'm never ever going to be one hundred percent for the rest of my life.
Speaker 6: Is this when you went on the monkey bars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just doing the parallel gyps rio.
Speaker 6: They can't mend me, couldn't put Humpty back together, and it's.
Speaker 1: Never going to be okay.
Speaker 2: Stephen's on the line. Welcome Steve O. Hell are we We're good?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: So Mark trodden apple and smashed his foot to pieces.
Speaker 1: What did you do, Stephen? What did you stand on?
Speaker 18: Do you remember my girls love Strawberry Shortcakes, the little characters? Yeah, And it was about three in the morning. I was up doing something for the kids and pitch dark. I was still on a Strawberry Shortcakes and broke mortal toe and actually went the sideways and I had to wake it back in and.
Speaker 1: Actually, don't be tough. This is you can leave it.
Speaker 18: And now I've got a deformed poe. And the doctors really couldn't do anything.
Speaker 1: Kind have a lazy hoss.
Speaker 2: Doctor, just stay science now what they can do. They could punch off limbs. Now science and medicine can't app you mate.
Speaker 18: Yeah, yeah, small girl.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately they got microscopes and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: When he broke his toe and then he smacked it again. The doctor can only help you so much.
Speaker 1: I love all the heart.
Speaker 2: This this all went on where your family are asleep. It's three am. You're a guy, bring your toe. It's a great story, and you're right that that three four am is when mums and dads are at highest risk of standing on lego. I once trod on the head of a baby Annabelle and twisted my ankle really woody badly. Baby Annabell was this toy that was around about I don't know, about fifteen years ago.
Speaker 1: What was a freaky.
Speaker 2: Doll that was marketed as been just like an actual baby and so had this horrible sort of glassy blinky eyes, and it would also wet itself.
Speaker 6: What would that be good?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But anyway, I trod on this thing about after in the morning once and sadly, with the impact of my foot, it snapped its head off.
Speaker 1: So I then had to leave and go and do the breakfast show. And so do take it? This is you could you not have tried to repair it?
Speaker 2: You can't let the baby animals accidently decapitated. The kids are crying and screaming. Plus I hated Baby Annabelle. The kids thought I just got up one more, just.
Speaker 1: Snap his nke off. They're going to be in therapy for years.
Speaker 3: About that The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: So the last couple of weeks, so I've been taking on the journey that my family going through. When I say my family, it's actually my wife and I. The house that he brought when moved here seven years ago. Now the we are this year emptinss's. It's it's too big, and so we move out next week and we are downsizing. And I've had to you obviously last a couple of weeks ago, we've heard me get rid of my beloved speakers. There's no group of the speakers. People think I'm moving into some sort of cubbyhole.
Speaker 6: I sound like it.
Speaker 1: So I meant some listening to the street.
Speaker 2: The other day, she goes that is it going to be okay, you've got no room for an office or no, I'm getting a small, small desk in the bedroom.
Speaker 1: It's going to be my office. You know that she is a big year for the for the for the show can be running a national radio.
Speaker 2: Show from my bedroom, you know, doing deals with Nike and people like this and Spielberg and stuffing like that.
Speaker 1: Go away. Is that is that your bedroom behind you.
Speaker 2: Now, this is the saddest thing we're getting rid of. Hard to get rid of, my speakers, But this is the couch. This couch has been in my family for ten years. When we moved here, got shoved into a ship and container because it was the Count when I when I first got this Count is a beautiful velvet four seater Chesterfield.
Speaker 1: Perhaps you're not on talking about, and Alex.
Speaker 2: Will not chester Beans one of those grand old woman's handmade. And so when we got this couch ten years ago, my daughters Ruby and Lewis were nine and eleven. They're now nineteen and twenty one. And this is my wife and I on this way too big a couch. It is a couch of a thousand stories. And in fact, I remember a couple of weeks after my first daughter moved out and it was just me on the couch. It was, oh my god, this is the beginning of the next phase of our life. I was trotting and finding the remote control, and I was going down the back of the cushions and I found a folded up Calipo wrapper. Now, previously both the kids would just dump their wrappers on the counch.
Speaker 1: She used to drive me crazy. This It actually touched me. I was like, my god, it's still there. I put it back down there. I'm going to keep the wrapper down there.
Speaker 2: So what I'd love to do is we were just going to put it on Facebook marketplace.
Speaker 1: I don't want to go into a stranger. It's still in great condition.
Speaker 2: It's very clear where I sat on the couch, and by one of that means I've.
Speaker 1: Got very powerful glutes.
Speaker 6: I can see that. Actually in the phono, my.
Speaker 2: Wife caused me glutamus maximus, but that's between us. But it's very clear the indentation where my area was far right, always on the fire right. So I'd like my family and I would really love to give this couch to a family that have got kids, and you're gonna make your own Stories're gonna have birthdays on. They're gonna laugh on their watch movies, laugh, cry, argue Christmas as we've had on there. They all set the couch. I sit opposite the couch picking up all the wrapping paper and folding into bin bag.
Speaker 1: Dad is an official dad job.
Speaker 2: So to help sell this to the future family, and this would be a couch for someone's Christmas this year. So We've had so many stories on this couch. What would be the new story of this couch? Have you got two young boys, you've got girls? What have you got? So if you'd like a beautiful family couch, there's been a great home for us when watching hanging out together for last ten years. We'd love it to go to a family or anyone who wants it. It's in great condition. It's a big old beast tune off meters. It's a four seater Chesterfield. Let's plays Rio's song to sell.
Speaker 11: This Christian's booming out to or smaller house?
Speaker 9: Do you want.
Speaker 10: Christians couches take to the moon for he that Chesterfield calling now for Christians couch All right?
Speaker 1: Lines are open now.
Speaker 2: Who wants my fourth eater velvet gray couch calling now call the couch line.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, so giving away my family couch free to a new family.
Speaker 11: Christian's booming out to or smaller house?
Speaker 9: Do you Christians? Cow days to the moon? Just a Field calling now?
Speaker 6: Look Christians cow.
Speaker 2: All right, lod are you calling in? Let's go to Laura now, Laura, good morning, welcome.
Speaker 1: To the show.
Speaker 2: Thank you, good morning, Hey, Laura, So tell me. So you're a mummy, got kids.
Speaker 1: How old are they? Laura.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I've got two little girls as role and they're three and seven.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that is the perfect age for them.
Speaker 2: Now grow into a bigger family couch and what have you got the moment you've got a your cram together, you've got a little three seater or what's the situation.
Speaker 17: So we've got a three seater which we actually moved in the back of my husband's station wagon, so we folded down of the back seats and he squished up the front. He's six to five, so that wasn't very easy. He looks like a cartoon character, but it was. It was really worth it. But yeah, we haven't actually had like our own, you know, proper family couch. We've been looking at maybe updating anyway, now that we're out of that sloppy baby stage.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 17: So yeah, it just really spoke to me when I heard it on the radio.
Speaker 2: Laura, I'd love you and your daughters have it. It's had my daughters on it, so I think it would be the world to us to know it's going to it. Now the two younger daughters, you'll have many great last watching stuff together, all struggling up on it as well. Your husband he can put his backside on the indentation of my backside to theft from my backside to your husband's backside, backsideed forward, I always so.
Speaker 17: I'm sure you'll love that.
Speaker 1: I've broken it in from Oh no pleasure.
Speaker 2: We really wanted it to go to a family with some young kids. It's been a great and these things. Couches are the center point of families. People never talk about this. You spend so much time on there, snuggled up. You hear their stories, whether they've had a good day or bad day at school.
Speaker 1: They lie on them.
Speaker 2: It's a bed sometimes, honestly, so much of your so much of your bonding time is actually.
Speaker 1: On the couch.
Speaker 2: And so I love it this going. What are your daughter's names, Laura.
Speaker 17: I'm Hazel on April.
Speaker 1: Hazel and April great names as well. Well. Listen, we'll get it over this week.
Speaker 17: Amazing. Thank you, A wonderful start to the season. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: That's a right. I'm pleasure.
Speaker 2: I love the idea that this is going to be your first Christmas, all of you on it together.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I have one small condition, Laura, is it okay if once a year I come round and just sit on it for a bit, just catch up with.
Speaker 1: Laura. No, she does actually really.
Speaker 2: Just watch again this crack a beer on it and go oh and April, this used to be mine, you know. I mean that's that strange man from Englishman from the radio on our couch. It's the bit where I say it's like a memory phone thing, you know, they remember the contours, Laura, enjoy the couch and have a great Christmas all of you.
Speaker 1: Okay, there we will.
Speaker 2: And by the way, if there's any community centers listening, we've also got these two weather chairs and some tables and they would need some furniture for free. Happy to help, you can send me an email. Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: All Right, time wasted today? Who fancies an Indian?
Speaker 2: That's right, we're off for a curry curry songs today? What are they listening to in the Indian curry houses? Popa don preach, Abbott love a curry, that's right. They'll always have a ticke a chance on me ticket chance radioheads love getting the carry on, that's right. They always have a corner police. No God Plus is yet, though.
Speaker 6: I have to be careful with those.
Speaker 2: They've got to be so careful today. They're on to you, my friend. I want to hold your narn silver.
Speaker 1: All right? What have you got them? Curry songs?
Speaker 6: You're right, Abba do love a curry and they like it hot. They're always singing Winderloo. Could any two if.
Speaker 15: Well performing them? God Plus sweet child of Nun. That's good, that's good.
Speaker 6: Should I stay or should I goat goat curry?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I know I've had that before. It's lovely silver and pink Floyd.
Speaker 7: Oh, they love a curry, but they love a tie curry, not an Indian one.
Speaker 6: Wish you were panier.
Speaker 1: Oh that's very good, very very good. I forgot.
Speaker 2: Yes, we get some massive man ones, aren't we? Gimmy gimmick a massive man after midnight? They love the curry, they do, don't they, whether it's Indian or tie. They worship a broad church of curries. Send us your curry songs. Oh four seven four Nope, not the number. That's somebody else who is that? We should find out somebodys get a load of curry songs. Now, of course, what I meant to say that I did a deliberate mistake there, just to check the teen's response. As you heard, none of them had my back. Oh four seven five O three one oh four three will mark them if you call it that.
Speaker 3: Next The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 1: Rio you read to mark the time wasters. We've got a load today.
Speaker 2: They're pouring in Curry Movies, besting show Today, tom A pass Go Class, Phillipe Cinemas, Curry Movies, Enter, Persander Man, Silver Plas, very good, Andy, bit of Cold Chisel, Ca Sag. That's very good, Gil Frasier Love Gold, Simon, well done, Passander Claus is coming to town, Mark Worlder, Shiny Chapatti people, that's gold. That's Michelle Oz you Osborne, he loved to Curry, Jeffresy train Ah Silver. What about Darmie Maybe just Darmi, maybe Laura very good. Dan's got this one katsuit in the.
Speaker 6: Cradle Japanese Curry very good.
Speaker 2: U Matt here has come up with about four you're ready. This is all the same guy tears on my palow Bronze girlfriend in Acorma Silver Lionel Richie, Dan sack on the ceiling gold helu is it me?
Speaker 1: You're looking for gold?
Speaker 2: Oh well, Matt and altona North very good spice, Spice Baby Silver Sharp Dress, massa Man Silver plus, Eminem loves a Curry, Vinda Lusiaself gold plus. That is from ten year old Zach. Future future generation is looking good all right? Who is the winner today?
Speaker 6: Rio, It's Zach, Vinda, Lou's yourself?
Speaker 1: Is that the gold class? What? I'm zaki? Boys, he's been all the grown ups. We're back tomorrow. Take care.
Speaker 14: Bye.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast