Speaker 1: You think you're selling that.
Speaker 2: Oh no mate, No, but it'd be nice to know what we're sitting on the clay.
Speaker 1: No, mate, the value of the house.
Speaker 2: Michael Caton is joining us love in the studio. Hello, good morning.
Speaker 3: Good morning to you all.
Speaker 4: Hello Michael.
Speaker 2: Now The Castle has been named Australia's greatest film. I was actually reading it in the paper and I went from like fifty all the way down.
Speaker 1: I was like, what's going to be number one? It was namber one number one. Are Australian movies of all time? You must?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say greatest, I'd say popular. It's it was a popular film. It was as cheap as chips. We shot it in ten days.
Speaker 1: Yeah wow, So it was a flute, so biggest fluke of all time.
Speaker 2: Do you get sick of people quoting The Castle?
Speaker 3: Well, that's gradually disappearing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, it's disappearing that you don't get annoyed about it anymore.
Speaker 3: What's happening because it was thirty years ago. Yeah, yeah, and a lot of younger people have never seen it and unless they're looking at Channel nine every yes, ye January.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I.
Speaker 2: Think a lot of them are encouraged to by their parents, or it's like it is a national treasure.
Speaker 3: It is. At one stage I thought they were handing it out to backpackers as they came out of customs and people walk up to me and say, here was the actor.
Speaker 1: Oh really they'd recognize you. Yeah, and you're ready to mate.
Speaker 2: You're still working. Do you think you want to retire at any point? Or is it like, no, I'm always going to be an actor.
Speaker 3: I look, as long as I can do it, I'll do it.
Speaker 4: My dad's eighty Michael, and he's just bought a sailing boat because he wants to get out there sailing. And I took him out a.
Speaker 1: Big thirty foot Wow. Yeah, meet him. He'll have a crew.
Speaker 4: No, he's just just no, he won't sail it by himself, That's that's true. But he'll go out on the boat. And the first time I went out with him, he fell in the water and he couldn't climb up on the boat. And then I'm thinking, oh my god, my dad's going to die on this boat. But it's actually made him fitter. I think, going out there and being active and he's eighty O. You guys can do anything.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, point.
Speaker 2: We've got our young gen z may I. Well you your most millennial, aren't you.
Speaker 1: Yes. What we thought we'd do is throw.
Speaker 2: Some gen Z slang at you and we'll see if you know what they're saying.
Speaker 1: What do you reckon? Michael?
Speaker 3: I reckon. I'm probably going to lose.
Speaker 4: I'll start easier. Okay, So ghosting.
Speaker 2: Do you know what ghosting means?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's sort of, but I couldn't put it into words.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like did communication with you?
Speaker 1: Maybe after a day they disappeared the ghosted?
Speaker 3: Yeah right, yeah, okay, that's I guess.
Speaker 1: Okay, it said nothing. He was not close at all, not within If I went and got a glow up, what would I be.
Speaker 3: Doing having a drink?
Speaker 2: No, I guess it's like changing my physical appearance the better hair cutting.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, okay, I feel really old. Okay, well it's all right, so we got we're just wasting time.
Speaker 4: You give me.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen that since pussy was a cat.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that makes sense, it does now Pussy's vagina. How do you say that to.
Speaker 4: An eighty two?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: I had to put I had to explain to my mother that it has a different meaning. These days, and my mom said, I know.
Speaker 1: Oh your mother does. Okay, so a pussy hang on.
Speaker 3: It's it's a stupid saying. It's a stupid saying because yeah, pussy is not yet a cat.
Speaker 1: Yes, it could be a kitten or something. I don't know. Give us another one, Michael, forget the gen z once.
Speaker 3: If he had another brain, it'd be lonely.
Speaker 1: Dumb. Yeah you got that one. I want one more from Michael Caton.
Speaker 3: Any fitter i'd be well, I'm unwell, yeah, in.
Speaker 2: Your face when you think about it, after you reveal it, I'm like, that makes sense.
Speaker 4: But it took me long to like processes.
Speaker 1: You're an Australian treasure.
Speaker 2: And thank you so much for coming in here on kids. Thank you Michael Caton.
Speaker 3: It was nothing and I really mean.
Speaker 4: That a good one.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Michael.
Speaker 4: How fun, Michael,