Speaker 1: Trade ees? What are you beginning your day with? What are you eating on? Nine? Four? One four one oh four three? Let's get a Daniel first of all, Good morning, Daniel, get my hay gown. Good Daniel. So are you trading? You already on the road?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Mate?
Speaker 1: And you were at work already or you just left home? We're pulled over the chat to us, Daniel, I just done hollow straight at the minute. And what kind of trading are you? Caper carpenter? Okay? Now, so how what do you have for breakfast? How do you begin the day?
Speaker 2: A couple of dimmies washed down with the red bull mate?
Speaker 1: What's that? One? Two? Three? Dim sims? How many with the red bulls?
Speaker 3: Just too mate, just too?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Your limits everyone know your limits came moderation. Look after yourself? You have and what time do you have that? Have you already had that this morning? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I have?
Speaker 1: Mate?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So is that at home? You wake up before you put the big.
Speaker 2: Boot and I just just drop into loudour monchies, A little tuck shot, mate, grab a couple of dimmies breakfast and have been?
Speaker 1: And is that is that? Five days a week down? You're back in there? Tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Doing that now, I'll change it up here Americans, some chicken stoops, maybe.
Speaker 2: A spring roll.
Speaker 1: Yep, all right, Daniel, good on, You have a good day. Thanks, Jimmy, Good morning, Jimmy. Hello, how are you going? I'm good? So, Jimmy, what's this your tready breakfast made of choice? What do you have?
Speaker 2: I've just got back in the carps and seeing my Mam Regie. It's serving eleven. Just got two choppy muffins here and a big old copy to wash it all down with.
Speaker 1: Hang at you going? Double muffin?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: One to start the day off. I've got the choky muffin here, and then, you know, sometimes when I feel like I need a bit more help, I've got the blueberry muffin as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, blueberry brain food. You think that it's one of the superfriends buried in there. They only have one point three blueberries in those big old muffins. It's mainly muffin.
Speaker 2: I just thought the count. You know, you's got to put the f fuel in before building this beautiful nation that we live in.
Speaker 1: So is it double muffins every day? Is that just on a Monday? To get you going for the week?
Speaker 2: Jimmy every single day. It's a say good time. The seven eleven trip in the morning for the trading.
Speaker 1: Will tell that is incredible. I always say that once you've had one muffin, you're good for a week. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Look, it's very powering. We're carrying a nation on your shoulders. But you got to do what you don't you do it.
Speaker 1: You're at the front nine there, Jimmy in this country. Thanks you, Jimmy. Enjoy your double muffins today, thanks to Cool the show. Take care. But Brad, good morning, good morning. Now Brad, it does sound busy a background you you run a Trady Cafe?
Speaker 3: Yes, I do. It's actually called Trady Cafe. Yes, hang on, I'm just gonna have to step outside, but carry on.
Speaker 1: It's right. You've got customers there, there is customers.
Speaker 3: But I'm just cooking up a few bricky wraps and rolls and muffins and chicken strips and dimmies and spring rolls and everything. That's everyone. Everyone's mentioned.
Speaker 1: You get us hungry and none of us have eaten bread. So what about say, first of all yourself a plug mate.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're based in Coue up, so Yeah, it's called Trading caf with a K KAF. So yeah, we created the business just basically because there's no food for traders and all that. That's all ready made and they can come in, get their coffee and grab whatever they want to eat for breakfast, lunch and go.
Speaker 1: How many years you've been going?
Speaker 3: Just over a year?
Speaker 1: Right, And I'll tell you what, as we've learned this one, those trade's are really hunger in the morning. So how many when you get in by like eight o'clock You've had quite a few customers already.
Speaker 3: We're open five As soon as we flicked the lights.
Speaker 1: It came on and they come in with that little side window. What have you got going on there? What's the deal? Now?
Speaker 3: They come in in droves and truck stop and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: And what are your big sellers? What's the biggest seller? What do people really have there?
Speaker 3: Ah, Brecky wraps are like egg bacon, hash brown, barbecue sauce. That's the main one. In the morning obviously pegging baking rolls and muffins, and then hamburgers with a lot.
Speaker 1: Morning not hamburgers.
Speaker 3: Hamburgers in the morning on a Friday morning, you will get requests for a little hangover cure. That can be Hamburger with a Lot or Nashville Chicken Burger is a big one. To start your week, one of one of Nicole's homemade pies, the chunky Beef or the pepper beef.
Speaker 1: I mean sounds beautiful. No wonder those porterloos that they have out the front there absolutely stinct by that lunstone has to come out. That's why it's called that TV show is called the Block. So those Brad Brad, thank you very much to stepping outside. You better get back to your customers. Thank you very much.