Speaker 1: Welcome to the Christian o'connel show podcast.
Speaker 2: And then you texted six words right from your phone hard to tell us just how your weekend was.
Speaker 3: Were you what the barber chilling at home?
Speaker 1: Text us now?
Speaker 4: But only you six words in your message, Patsy, what's your six word? Weekends?
Speaker 2: They have gone and wrecked Brute. You know, Brute is my favorite scent on the love God. He's been wearing it since we met, like three decades.
Speaker 4: A smell when I smell that reminds me of my dad. He used to use, used to use Brute. It's an old school manly smells and that sound.
Speaker 2: Not the aftershave like he wears a deodorant like.
Speaker 3: An aeropol roll on.
Speaker 2: No, oh no no, I.
Speaker 4: Like the role I I don't trust the role on. I don't think it's going to do that. That thing's going to do anything.
Speaker 2: And it's sticky and the wetness under your arm, you.
Speaker 3: Do you have to hold your arm pits up for a little bit.
Speaker 4: Let him try out on the side the action with the spray because you do that swish, got your body, yes, and then maybe go back to someone well, yeah, we crossed the bussle just go with that.
Speaker 2: Anyway, the Love God's been wearing for years and years and years, and as you know, it kind of sets me off a bit.
Speaker 4: We didn't it, And about that back in the bedroom, we.
Speaker 2: Back to, you know, our early twenties.
Speaker 4: Anyway, what do you wear it every day? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, so you get activated every day?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, of a life out there in that culder sack.
Speaker 2: You don't know what goes on. Jack anyway, got in the car at the weekend after sharing that morning, and he has a different scent.
Speaker 4: That's this fifty shades of fruit.
Speaker 2: Said to him, you smell different. What are you wearing? And he goes, just the brute And I said, no, just.
Speaker 4: The brute, nothing else.
Speaker 3: He was naked, just some sock suspenders.
Speaker 2: You know that's brutal.
Speaker 4: In the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said, no, you smell different. That's not brute, and he goes, yes, it is. I just bought it yesterday. I said, the anti perspirate, the brute antiperspirate you've been wearing for decades and he goes, yes, I'll show you the bottle if you want. And I said, no, they've changed the recipe. I reckon, they've changed the recipe.
Speaker 4: You deactivating.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, it's like.
Speaker 3: Your marriage is hanging in the balance because Brute changed the flavor.
Speaker 4: You've got to speak to the flavor. I do make you go back guys PEPSI you.
Speaker 2: Know what, it smells like they're snuck in a bit of what to me to my keen foxy nose smells like a bit of lynx action.
Speaker 4: I reckon, Hey what Africa? Back off? They're in the same factory, the work experience. Just what Africa.
Speaker 2: I reckon they have done something because it is not like the old true of the nineties.
Speaker 4: I'm this is a shoe three relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeap, I have uncovered. It's an expose. I reckon they've changed the recipe because it does not they do that doesn't get my leg going like it usually does. Too much information.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but then a Friday at the moment, anyway, okay, does this play a song? Jack and I will come out with the last six word Weekends.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Seriously, if anyone else does think that they have done something to the smiler bruite or if you've got some that maybe it's like a half full can of the anti desert perst. But we might need to start gathering stocks.
Speaker 3: You you need to gather up all the ones that is still the original sin.
Speaker 4: Unless this is one hundred percent your man musk hand in all supplies. We need to come here, not the last of us. Okay, we need to get through this together. The newman's love life needs that man musk an unlimited supply if they've ordered it, especially now that Patsy's is in her head. It doesn't matter if they have or haven't. Once it's in a lady's mind that something's changed. Everything has to change. That's it. That's the new reality. That's the new world we're living in, all right. So tell us about the story of your weekend. Six words text him into me on four seven five three one oh four three, Roger, welcome back to work, first day back after six weeks. Wow, breakfast, shower something. This is a very boring. I need a life. Can I give you a tip? Right? Join a new evening class. I did pottery last year, never done before new one. I'm starting three Monday's time. African drumming. Oh wow, we lieve that there for now. We'll come back to it later on this week. Seven month old woke every night this weekend. I'm sorry. That's tough, hard, rubbish everything out, including husband. Wow, Sarah, that's a big weekend.
Speaker 3: I thought it had to fit in the media cube.
Speaker 4: Yes, well, maybe she has fitted me to cramp, calf stretch, pop torn muscle. That's quite a story then, and Jackie boy, what's your six wood weekend?
Speaker 3: I can't contain the Houdini dog Luna. It's ever since we moved house. If she's home alone, she can get out of the backyard. She doesn't run away, she just waits for us on the front porch for when we get home. So on Saturday morning, got the shovel out and chicken wire and dug down where she's been crawling under the fence. Dug a trench. There's a hot day.
Speaker 4: Hot day, yeah, very hot.
Speaker 3: Muggy put the chicken wire into the trench, then put some bricks down on it so that it couldn't be pulled up, and then put all the dirt back. It's like she can't get out of that. I'm sweating, you know, backbreaking work. Then come home after dinner Saturday night, she's on the porch again. So she's either got a second location where she can get out or my new theory is she jumps way higher than I think I think that she can jump. I don't reckon. She's shown me her full abilities and she's jumping over the fence.
Speaker 2: How high is this chicken wire?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: Nipple height to me?
Speaker 4: How are you going to describe that to people listed right now? Nipple is probably the least if waiter to it.
Speaker 3: Nipple height, I would say one point three meters one point three one?
Speaker 4: Can we just put as the new billboard slogan nipple height? Just nipple height? That phrase at seven thirty to all of them?
Speaker 3: So today will be the test. So she's out in the back today.
Speaker 4: But now what have you put the camera up? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You need doggie cam?
Speaker 4: Do you got that dog camp? Then you'll know she's leaping over it.
Speaker 3: You know what I did with that cam? I tried to now use it as.
Speaker 4: As away you're not be doing sock shows online of you? I said, you can always come to me.
Speaker 3: There's a proper I've tried to use it as a baby cam now above Gordon's cock because we don't have a what do they.
Speaker 4: Call what do they call it? What?
Speaker 3: I didn't realize though, is every time that the camera, because it's a security camera, every time it senses movement, it puts his blue light out, and I didn't realize that was doing that in the cut as well, a spotlight on him. It's fine. Every time he's asleep, he doesn't notice it, but no other Like a couple of weeks ago, I looked at it and he was awake, and the blue light shone in his eyes and in infrared, he turned his head like.
Speaker 4: The camera.
Speaker 1: The Christian Connell Show podcast