Speaker 1: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Hell, I'm Tracy Grimshaw.
Speaker 1: Welcome to a parent affair tonight. We're coming to you from my bedroom.
Speaker 3: Summer feelings makable since than others, which is trained in gymnast One Commodore Games Gold in nineteen ninety that his performance on the pommel horse India, Marcus, grow up.
Speaker 1: Bless yourself for observations you didn't ask for.
Speaker 2: You are a cheap tramp and a filthy liar.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 1: Just I'm still to play a couple of mitches. Reckon.
Speaker 2: We should include Jenna's name in the opener.
Speaker 1: How about a compromise. We'll say your name, but it's said in the simlish drap luby perfect Now his MIXTUREI and Michi.
Speaker 2: Hi, welcome. How are we all?
Speaker 1: I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I'm just on top of the world, you know.
Speaker 4: Men.
Speaker 1: Great to have you here, Janice, here's well ground scooping.
Speaker 4: John.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm just a rusty third wheel. You've not been bagging zumba for us for quite some time. Do you still go not as regularly due to us? Or you've just mad you to COVID?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Oh, due to the world by pandemics.
Speaker 1: So you would be there if it weren't for the pandemic.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm back at Pilarates though.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm not bad. I'm not returning anyone. I'm not even walking.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It was your birthday last week here on the show, and I was going to as a prank, I was going to make like a fake voucher to my pilates studio, admit one ten free sessions to pilarts, just to freak you out. But I didn't get time to. I just would have loved to have seen your face.
Speaker 1: I'm not bloody. You're horrified by the thought of physical exercise.
Speaker 3: I do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's PILARATEI yeah, what is Is it yoga with a band or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a lot of core strength, old stuff like that. But yeah, you they keep you calm so you don't realize how much exercise you're doing.
Speaker 1: Oh that's actually quite nice. Mike caused my worst part. I couldn't even get off the couch last night. I had a one point five kilo tub of messina on my lap and I couldn't put my hands down because it's melted on my fingers, so I had to All I could use was my core and my two little warrus legs and I had to put my legs in the air like I was giving birth and throw them forward, but they couldn't get past the ottoman.
Speaker 2: So I was like, there's like a turtle ized back.
Speaker 1: I finally got like centripetal force to get me to a point and then you know when you go, and I went like, I'm going back. So I had to put the ice cream down and that was a horrific.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the core is how big with this ice cream? Tyb? I begg your pardon?
Speaker 1: One point five.
Speaker 2: Laters, Okay, it's better value than buy.
Speaker 1: It's six dollars every time I've seen her. Otherwise, you spend thirty bucks on a one point five and I'll last.
Speaker 2: You're a good week well with thirty nine.
Speaker 1: I actually did. But welcome to the show, guys. If it's your first time listening, I mentioned that to me. That's grounds kiper Jenna. We do this every week. I've tried a new thing, right, And if I have a grimace at you during the show, it's not because I'm mad at you. For my birthday, my sister gave me like rack off whatever it's called. The nail lacquer that stops you from biting your nails.
Speaker 2: Oh that really bitter taste.
Speaker 1: Things that you paint on tastes like anthrax.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I feel like within you. I was talking to you about where you said that you've tried it before and you just end up getting used to the foul tape.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this is a new one. I think every year they have to change the flavors. Maybe they've got seasonal pumpkinspies anthrax.
Speaker 2: If this one's stronger, this one is horrific.
Speaker 1: I can smell. I was driving the car. I'm like, oh, the petrol is wrong with the petrol. But it was just the anthracks on my nails.
Speaker 2: I'll call you out if I see you gaging, because you.
Speaker 1: Just if you hear me dry heaving on this side of the microphone, and you'll realize, okay, good arm. But yeah, welcome back. We start to show the same way every week. Two. Is it just me something we've noticed something we hate or appreciate.
Speaker 2: I can tell you one thing this week. I'm actually doing something that I appreciate, Ah, which is rare.
Speaker 1: Welcome. We have some people who often ride in and go. You're often telling us things that you hate or notice but never appreciated anything on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Well, I've got something I appreciate for you this week.
Speaker 1: That'd be nice for a change. I have something that I need. Someone who listens to this podcast but has never seen what we look like.
Speaker 2: Well, we've kind of shot ourselves in the foot there because we've put our picture on the cars thumbnail. Oh no, so if they're listening, they've already seen it.
Speaker 1: Fuck. Well, now I've got to think of a new one. Now I'll still do it because there's audio and everything. No, if yeah, it'll work out, just trust Okay. But we also have a guest on today's episode.
Speaker 2: Yes, later on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're on TikTok, Oh, I'm gonna get it. I'm gonna get it wrong, Jenner, and Mitch tells us that I can't. It's like Jim Tiffington or something.
Speaker 2: What's his name, Jim Rossing.
Speaker 1: Jim Rossington.
Speaker 2: I've been talking Mitch through this off air. Guys. It's Jim Rossington. He keeps being like Brett Livington. He can't, he can't get it in his brain. That is Jim Rossington. He's massive on TikTok.
Speaker 1: Mitch Patrickson, just like a first name, a second name with certain on the end of it. Jenna Mitchellson.
Speaker 2: Well, he and I teamed up to do a Kath and Kim themed TikTok. They will get him on later to chat about.
Speaker 1: It, all right, We'll get Tim to really want.
Speaker 2: To see if we can get him to speak in a normal voice. He is just in Cath today night moode all the.
Speaker 1: Constantly, and he's such a funny guy, Like I actually think he's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's like, oh here are you like always?
Speaker 1: No, he does. He puts on a real, real Calf and Kim voice. I mean, let's be frank, that's what is he putting it on or is that just his voice? Yeah, let's ask him point blank to put on his straight for his normal voice.
Speaker 2: Maybe because he's doing a podcast, he'll be a bit more subdue, because when you're on TikTok, maybe he feels that he's doing a performance and he needs to amplify himself. Very true, but here maybe he'll be a bit more relaxed.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Anyway, that's it. No surprises for me this week.
Speaker 2: No, that was last week that it was your birthday. I thought I spoiled you enough for one week.
Speaker 1: Not over. It also made some changes. Maybe the montage that you made me for my birthday. Yeah, last week messages from hordes of fans and friends brought me I'm not easy to do. It's the ice cream machines broken a macis and I've edited that so in case you guys are ever root to me. Actually, I'll most likely use it every week. I've removed all the references to birthday, so it's just completely universal, now completely evergreen, So I just use it at my disposal. Whenever I feel a bit upset, I can just throw to it much it's can or showing a massive You're one of the funniest people. I feel so good. Have your headshot. I could use Easter next. Use it proves how much I love no reference to my birthday. You never know that this was tailored to my twenty four our days and make us smile so much. So have an amazing day, and remember it's just a Wednesday.
Speaker 2: It's a year here. I just wanted to say how happy brand that this message just makes you your happin. Hey, Mitch, it's vinny.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to jump on here and say how fucking berd Allen.
Speaker 2: I really hope you don't.
Speaker 1: My really long of how funny.
Speaker 2: Audio montage of compliments on stambo and if you need to booth keeps going. Love you guys to Michu, we love you.
Speaker 1: Could use that on it any day. Really, I actually should make that my ring time that you're so happy whenever you're a cut. All right? Should we start the show?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: Who's going first?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 1: You go first this week?
Speaker 2: Okay, I will do.
Speaker 1: Firstgym of the week. Let's go.
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Do you think Miley Cyrus can cover any song and make it better?
Speaker 1: Oh? Oh, you know what I said this to you last week. I wasn't I liked Miley, but I wasn't a Miley fan. And then I listened to a Joe Rogan podcast and I'm in love with her. So the answer is, yes, she.
Speaker 2: Was really revealing in that interview, wasn't she She was? So I still haven't listened yet, but yes, I am a massive Miley fan. So perhaps I'm biased, but I think that she can make any song better when she covers it. Heart of Glass, Yes exactly. That's actually why I brought this up. So she was at the iHeartRadio Music Festival last month and she did a cover of Heart of Glass by Blondie.
Speaker 1: I did you hear that?
Speaker 2: And due to popular demand, it's now been added to streaming services because it was that popular. Wow, So take a listen. I did notice on t TikTok the other day the audio has blown up on TikTok as well, and I noticed people are arguing in the comments about whether it's better than the original. So you be the judge.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go, what do you reckon? Very good?
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's not her best cover because she sounds like she's struggling to get that high. It sounds like that's a lot of work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, her voice is very comfortable at husk and that was really pushing it.
Speaker 2: I agree, but it still sounded great. But yes, lots of arguing about whether that's better than the original. I obviously am a bit biased to Miley.
Speaker 1: It's not better, but it's very good.
Speaker 4: It is very good.
Speaker 2: It's not my favorite cover of hers, though, So I'm doing a top five. I've got a bunch more to play. So that was number five, Okay, number four We've got Miley's cover of Joline.
Speaker 1: By who's her godmother, isn't she?
Speaker 2: Yes, I remember seeing this cover. It blew up as a meme on Facebook. It was because this was when Miley just became like filth and she cut her hair and started carrying on.
Speaker 1: Oh then she grounded on that man on the stage.
Speaker 2: So yes, that's right. So this video was before that, when she had the beautiful long brown hair and was all pure and nice, and they were like, Miley needs to stop with the the you know, the antics. She just has a beautiful voice that's more than I like. Basically, people were saying that when you strip her back, she's just got an amazing voice.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: So here it is Joline, Julie, Jolly Joe.
Speaker 1: Moment.
Speaker 2: Your beauty is beyond compare clean up. I think it's good. Yeah, and it's only fourth on your list. Yeah, there's way I think there's better than that.
Speaker 1: I really put Nah, I think this speaks to the original one. Also, I just haven't seen the original. I haven't heard the original. I should say.
Speaker 2: I'm just I've got this weird thing where I just can't stand Dolly Parton. Really Yeah, I don't know why.
Speaker 1: Casey Muskos is the new Dolly Parton, by the way, you know, she's really fulfilling the role of the case that Dolly did.
Speaker 2: I don't see that at all.
Speaker 1: That's what they say.
Speaker 2: I've heard it said that Casey Mudsgas is the new Shania Twain.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'll take that.
Speaker 2: That makes it a lot more sense.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough. That was a good number four. I think it's better all right.
Speaker 2: Well coming in at number three. This is her cover of Ariana Grande's No Tears Left to Cry, and there were lots of people in the comments pointing out that they didn't realize what the lyrics to the song were before hearing it, because Miley speaks quite clearly when she sings it, and I thought the same thing. So here it is, take a listen, no cheasing my body.
Speaker 1: I ran out, book boy.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: I like it. I like it.
Speaker 5: Don't matter how it were, go tries it. We vibe and we vibing. We've vib and come and our you know when it is bringing down camp.
Speaker 2: So now I can't stop.
Speaker 1: So shut your mouth, shut your mouth.
Speaker 2: And if you don't know it, now you know it.
Speaker 6: Baby, You ain't know it, baby, yeah, right out in a state of mind, I a bit like, oh time, ain't got no teaser to gor.
Speaker 1: It's very different, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It is very different.
Speaker 1: I don't prefer it. I gotta be honest, Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't necessarily say that one's better, but it is one of my favorites because it's just it's quite different. Yeah, did you realize those were the words?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, Ari just sounds like a bevel teapot half the time, just like whistling, So I'm surprised that there are actual words in that.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's as bad as everyone makes it out, but I have seen a lot of memes making fun of Arianna for being a bit like slurry, Oh my god. Yeah, like when she says rain on me with that Gaga song that she does, she's like.
Speaker 1: Really yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah, or her laugh. Actually, if Jennet, you are very ari in your giggle, very ethereal, Yeah, you try in your normal states.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Ariana coming in at number two, another one, this is a big one. This is a song that Miley did with Ariana, and this is one where she really embraced the deep voice, which I love about Miley, so they did. Don't dream it's over by crowded house, beautiful my position because I'm suspicion.
Speaker 5: But there's no.
Speaker 1: In the paper to day it says a.
Speaker 5: Warrender voice, but your turn over to the GV bay.
Speaker 1: Hey now now.
Speaker 7: Now now.
Speaker 5: Pass they come back comes between.
Speaker 3: I do like this.
Speaker 2: It's very good if you're very ethereal.
Speaker 1: But actually, I mean, it's just Miley singing the songs. I can't compare. I can't pick one or the other. It's very hard.
Speaker 2: I think they're better because her voice is just a league of its own, Like it's amazing.
Speaker 1: Right, it was Ari in the bathroom for that bit ship you like with Arianna that she wasn't there? Did you not hear Arianna? I wasn't in that.
Speaker 2: Miley goes hey, now, hey now and then goes sorry, Ariana goes down. Dream thought it was the whole time, three boys getting forward.
Speaker 1: This is all Miley in the very.
Speaker 2: I don't notice that there's got such different voices. They really compliment each other world though they do. There's literally two people thinking, now.
Speaker 1: What would that day on set be?
Speaker 2: Like, I mean, to one mad my voice, Hey, Ari, you want to join Miley's like, hey, Aria, I'll take the low notes. Speaking of Yeah, this next cover coming in at number one, what's Happening? I believe this is my favorite, the all time Miley cover. I think so. When you look at the YouTube video, she can barely open her eyes. I'm quite convinced that she was lays out of her mind and that really adds to the vibe, to be honest. So, coming in at number one, it's Miley's cover of Happy Together by the Turtles.
Speaker 1: Oh I've never heard of them? Why I know the song? Okay the Turtles? Here we go call you miss the dime.
Speaker 5: Would you see you belong to me? And he's my mind. Imagine how the world could be so very fine.
Speaker 1: So happy to get.
Speaker 8: Guess me loving your bodybody when you're with me, baby, disguise baby.
Speaker 2: What do you think she found blades or not?
Speaker 1: Oh she's so cold, that's her best. I can smell it. This is Freaky Friday for me. Casus Lindsay Loewen, m Jamie Cutters Happy remade that movie.
Speaker 2: It was terrible the musical version.
Speaker 1: Was there a musical version?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know that Freaky Friar. Yeah, it's remakes of the original.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Dodie Foster was in the original in the sixties.
Speaker 1: Really as the daughter ship.
Speaker 2: Well done, Miles. Is anyone going to contest that is that the number one?
Speaker 1: What is she covered? I've got one that I can enjoy?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Are you going to play your own audio? Oh?
Speaker 4: Right, Well, I would say that would be number one, But I would say number two would be Jolty.
Speaker 1: This is my favorite Moley cover. Considering she didn't ride it, it might be an ad. No worries Alan's low now, Vegan, that's great news.
Speaker 2: It's really bread.
Speaker 8: See what you.
Speaker 1: Like your baby boys stage.
Speaker 4: This.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she didn't write the point it's not someone else's original song.
Speaker 1: She's still saying it's a Disney original song. This is Kenny or Tager. Oh, that's og Miley for me.
Speaker 2: I prefer to pretend that ear didn't happen.
Speaker 1: Do you think she'd be on this stage thinking one day I'll be placed up singing a song with Ariana Grande.
Speaker 2: Possibly apparently she hit it quite young, but I don't know she did hit it quite In the interview, You've got to listen, she says she attests her health to fish oil.
Speaker 1: Now there drinks a lot of fish oil. She tells a story about putting tow can powder and cream on a dog's rectum. It's a great interview.
Speaker 2: It sounds a lot like this point. That's quite a hook, to be honest, I think you're right.
Speaker 1: I think number one is best. So well done. Bring us back with another cover. What do you call cover contest? I have to do another one. Make it's a regular thing.
Speaker 2: It's a niddym top five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I quite like it. All Right, we ready for mine?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: I am Okay, here we go?
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Is it the worst feeling when you google what your favorite podcast hosts actually look like?
Speaker 2: Yes, and you realize it that it's a trash Wow? Who did you discover to be out of trash?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: But I met you, I was not out my coup of listener, And then I googled. First of all, I thought you were the psychic and went, Nana, there's another Mitchell Combs who killed his wife and kids in back And I know it's the stuff that I want you to know podcasts. This is a conspiracy theorist podcast. I really quite like it. And I listen and I've got a grab and I want you to tell me what you think they look like. I've got a couple of grabs you to sort of describe them, and then I'll show you a photo and you tell me if that lived up to your expectations.
Speaker 2: Okay, based off the voice, based off the voice.
Speaker 1: Like a fifteen second grab. Stuff that I want you to know. This is my example too. So I listened to these guys at midnight too, leaving work, and it's a spooky podcast. I wouldn'tcommend it at night, Jenny, you listen to.
Speaker 2: It too, Yes, I've just started very good.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go stuff. I don't want you to know a lot of bright well about that fit.
Speaker 2: I can imagine there were probably numerous people.
Speaker 1: What does happen in that way? I can fix it. I edited it on the fly.
Speaker 2: You're very prepared.
Speaker 1: Great fixed. I think that changed the hearts and minds of a lot.
Speaker 2: Of break and so the scandals continue to unfold.
Speaker 1: What do you think, Oh, what do you get from it?
Speaker 2: I'm just picturing very generic looking men, to be honest.
Speaker 4: Really, yeah, I'm picturing a guy I've never I've listened to the podcast, but I don't know how they look. I picture one of them to have like long hair and can't speak and yeah, and the other one to be balked.
Speaker 1: Yes, I pictured like, you know, maybe hair beard conspiracy theorist. Right, yeah, right, here we go stuff I don't want you to know.
Speaker 2: I think that changed the hearts and minds, well, a lot of great. He looks like the first one that spoke. He looks like the guy that played Mike on Friends with his name again Paul Rudd?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, and then Jenna the other one, the deep voice at the very end.
Speaker 2: I think he's a bold guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. This is the cast of stuff that I want you to know.
Speaker 2: No, it is which ones?
Speaker 1: Which beard is the first guy?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I know, though not at all like Paul Rud, not at.
Speaker 1: All that Paul Rudd, completely shocking.
Speaker 2: What did you say that they looked like when you first started talking about this? They look woeful or something? What was the adjective?
Speaker 1: I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I wasn't that poor guy should send them this audio?
Speaker 1: Maybe dreadful. Now this is this is Jenna's favorite podcast.
Speaker 2: It's not my favorite.
Speaker 1: What's it called?
Speaker 2: It's called my favorite murder Jesus.
Speaker 1: You feature on it. That's why you listened. You want to see if your crime had been reported. Here we go. This is MFM my favorite murder and Jenna has a photos. I haven't seen them other, so I'm going to describe them to.
Speaker 2: This is Georgia Hogstark, this is kry kill Gerriff. We're from my favorite Murder of podcast, and this is the first time.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Okay, I need to hear that one more time, do you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, this is Georgia Hogstark.
Speaker 2: This is Karen kill Gerriff. We're from my favorite Murder of podcast.
Speaker 1: And this is the first time I reckon. One of them has a red bandanna on.
Speaker 2: I pictured a bandana. Oh my god, why, I don't know what it's just something cancer counsel looking about.
Speaker 1: That is something. Yeah, it's a bandanna. I'm picking a bandanna. And one of them has real quirky glasses and and a beaded necklace, like a thick beaded necklace. Yeah, yeah, like big round beat like an abacus bead almost.
Speaker 2: I think they're both like super thin, like they're they're just their collar bones really come out of their body.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, one of them might even have a shawl.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm thinking I reckon one of them is like blonde and like super tan, like she goes through the beach a lot that she looks a little bit leathery. Yeah, she's old.
Speaker 1: And the other one, definitely I reckon bobcut. Definite, bobcut. Hair does not touch the shoulders, no way. Not with the podcast gets in front of the microphone, you could never all right, one of them, Kathy Landgraff and Karen So.
Speaker 4: Karen, the first one, Yep, she's fifty.
Speaker 1: Oh now they yep.
Speaker 4: Second one, Georgia, she's forty.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is how they look. Oh no, oh, she looks like Darth Vader. That's the first one, Karen.
Speaker 1: And that's the other one. Her hair looks like Darth's helmet. It really does. Oh she's got an eyebrow on it, doesn't she that's a point. Oh they both love a lace shirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah wow. Okay, So you were thinking that we should get someone who has no idea what we look like.
Speaker 1: Correct. So my plan is I want you so if you listen to this podcast, and Mitche has a good point. Our photos are now in the thumbnail right.
Speaker 2: And also, in this era of social media, most of our listeners have come from TikTok where they've seen videos of us.
Speaker 1: If you haven't, I don't know. If we're lucky and someone doesn't know what we look like and you're listening to this, I want you to be Then for them to write into us, they're gonna have to go to our.
Speaker 2: God Instagram, yeah, or even send it to a friend.
Speaker 1: Send it to a friend, yeah, and ask them to listen to it. And that's a good challenge.
Speaker 2: Wher task.
Speaker 3: Do it?
Speaker 1: Someone will do it. Play some audio to or one of our videos. Just don't show them the screen.
Speaker 2: Why don't you just call a random number and ask them what they think we look like?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Now that's how you produce, bitch, Just call a random cold call number. Oh I know, Jenna, pick a business. Oh okay, okay, go for it.
Speaker 4: Let's see what about the let's go.
Speaker 2: Instead of asking our fucking listeners to jump through hoops, text a friend, send them, send them the podcast on drop offs so they can't see it, Get them to record their thoughts, and then send them back to us. Nap too much? I who's someone that will play along? What's the profession that it's like they're loose? They don't really mind. J j's a fun.
Speaker 1: They're busy wearing Rick and Morty T shirts. I don't give a ship if someone call they got the friends mercheh. I'm a gryffind or, No you're not. You're a sixteen year old working retail. Get a grip.
Speaker 7: I'm a half a.
Speaker 1: Buff now you know.
Speaker 8: JJ's Macquarie, Dylan, Dylan, how are you good?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: That's good? Hey good? I'm a JJ shopping. My name's Midge. I'm actually on a podcast we're recording now, but I'm here with my co host Mitch. His name's Mitch.
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 1: So how to Dylan? We are just we just want someone who doesn't listen to our podcast to describe what they think we'd look like based on our voice. Right, So all I want from you, Dylan, and I'll come in and buy a pair of elastic sized ankle ginos. What do you think my voice? Or what do you think I look like? Brown hair, Caucasian?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, go on, slender or Adam, the Lena or the big fat.
Speaker 8: Thing, no, a somewhere in between.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's not wrong, okay, and a big smile, small smart like eyes sort of you wear his.
Speaker 8: Hair big smile, okay, up hair, oh wow?
Speaker 1: Okay? And shoe size.
Speaker 5: Eleven.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: It's pretty much hit the nail on the head, apart from the fact that he's enormous.
Speaker 1: Not enormous, but I wouldn't fit in JJ's Johnny big Man next door. All right now, Mitch, Mitch, say, Hi.
Speaker 2: All right, Dylan? What do you think I look like based off my voice?
Speaker 4: Mate?
Speaker 1: Out of times, I've got to go, okay, quickly give you some characteristics?
Speaker 2: I can't, Hi, Dylan, how are you? My name's Mitchell. How could you could you let me know what I sound like based on my voice? Please?
Speaker 5: I'm going to say blonde, interesting, short, short.
Speaker 1: Gloves to be around other people.
Speaker 7: Yeah, couldn't be.
Speaker 1: Couldn't be further from the truth.
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: You'll hear yourself?
Speaker 1: Awesome, Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: I don't think you retained any of that.
Speaker 1: He gave a ship to be ansked.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I've got the voice of a gorgeous, blonde extrovert. Who would have thought.
Speaker 1: Here's a question for you. Is this podcast better than listening to fingernails on a chalkboard?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: You should leave a five star rating on the Apple podcast app.
Speaker 2: You're listening to. Is it just me now, Mitchell? I know you'd like to brag about how you went to theater school in New York and you're an.
Speaker 1: Actor and all that shit, But I did scholarship. Yep.
Speaker 2: Well I'm now I'm coming for your territory. I'm now an actor too, are you? Did you see my tiktoks last week? Oh?
Speaker 1: It's hard to body miss you sponsor page for you Instagram only for Everywhere only fan. You be honest, I'd pay to see what you were doing, and then I would quickly unsubscribe. I would, of course, Well what friend wouldn't want to see their other friend to see what they've got.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't pay to see you, just see, you know, just quietly. Anyway, last week on my TikTok you might have seen my Kath and Kim in Melbourne Lockdown. Oh, I did impressions make any sense to you? You don't watch kathin Kim No, But I've.
Speaker 1: Said this before. It's kind of like watching Master Chef, you know, so like I haven't never seen it, but I know that they cook and I know it's very stressful. Right, Okay, we'll follow off the pot of Kathy Kim.
Speaker 2: Well, I've always thought that I've done a very good Kim impression Kim in particular, that's me and the Cath to my Kim was Jim Rossington, who joins us now. Jim, Hello, welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 7: Hello, Hi here Hillo. How are you?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 7: You know I'm doing gras.
Speaker 2: How funny was it that we actually made this happen after all these people for months tagging? It's imposed together going do you guys know each other? Have you met? What is it about like us two that people wanted to see you collab?
Speaker 1: It was weird, but I think you're your brand Jim, and I follow You've been following you for a while, even before I knew this was happening, and your brand reach are very similar. Right, It's like you're not directly quoting Kath and Kim, but it's very Kathy Kim. Even the delivery.
Speaker 7: It's a gay thing as well. Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, just get put in that one corner.
Speaker 2: Do you find that you always get yourself told, oh, you sound just like insert effeminate man, And it's always people who don't sound anything alike. I've been told I sound like mister g Reese, Nicholson, Joel Creasy, and I just feel like none of them sound alike to each other.
Speaker 7: Who do you get Jim, I get cam from family, Jack Bidgeon, and I don't even.
Speaker 1: I'm not even.
Speaker 7: I'm just like, let's not compare.
Speaker 1: Please, Jack Bidgeon's pre venese though, like the embarrassing Jack before the work, You're the white Pearl. No, definitely, Well, I do love.
Speaker 7: Joel Nicholson. I get a little David looks slightly similar.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The funny thing was that Jim and I did a bit of smoke and mirrors to make this TikTok happen. Right, So he's in Melbourne, I'm in Sydney. We just filmed them separately, and then he sent over his video and I put them together. And when I was watching the video he sent me, I just laughed because I was like, I don't even think that's the Cathday Night impression. That's just his voice. He sounds all. He sounds exactly the same even when he's not in costamp.
Speaker 1: Is this how you talk? Is this just your vernacular?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 7: Look, it does come out if I have a wine or two. It really just bursts out of me. But there's been people that are shocked when they hear me just like talking on a normal level. They're like, oh, I don't like this, go back to the TikTok voice.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, all right, you made a real brand for yourself.
Speaker 7: Right, yes, I just it just blurts out of me.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm the same. I will be talking normally and then like it just kind of comes over me. Not the cathday night voice, but I've got like a full like caravan Park Mitchell comes out. I'm like, oun't nowhere, I'll just go full Bogan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here we go, and the slurs come out. Your dog, Yeah, yeah, it's not good. I actually think it's when you drink, Like I had something at mine a couple of weekends ago, and it really comes out some of that rose the fridge dalla. Yeah, I'm sure take it's not mine, but I'm scared.
Speaker 2: You know what, I've been told this interesting theory about why some country people in particular speak the way they do. It's because they're so accustomed to flies, heaps of flies around the air, so that they learn to speak without opening their mouth too wide in case they swallow a fly. They seriously try and speak now without moving your lips much, you'll sound like me.
Speaker 1: Okay, we've got Jim Rossington on the show, and Jim is he oh my god, I'm really.
Speaker 2: Ship can't let any of the flies in?
Speaker 1: Is it just meet the podcast? You guys did the ship pit?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: There's there goes a desert train? What do you call them? The big trucks?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's a land train you.
Speaker 2: Try road train?
Speaker 5: Hello? Hello?
Speaker 2: That kind of sounds like.
Speaker 1: Sounds like anequan like the Mummy?
Speaker 2: Can you do like a mask voice, Jim when you're not being super flambo? What's like the you know?
Speaker 7: How are we good?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 7: If I went up to a woman and said that, she'd probably run and.
Speaker 2: She would love.
Speaker 1: Do your parents have a similar voice on?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Are you from the country are actually probably a better question?
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, my parents are from the country. They live on property. My mum kind of teens of the theme, but my dad's definitely the typical of the bloke that would probably look at me and go oh yeah puffta yeah. But we go with it for that family love.
Speaker 1: Very true, very true.
Speaker 2: So you're actually in Melbourne? Lockdown. I was pretending for the TikTok, but you're actually in Melbourne lockdown. I saw there was a TikTok you posted recently where you were a bit overcome with emotion.
Speaker 7: It can it's full on right, Oh, I would never like, I would never want anyone to go through this again. It's the weirdest feeling to describe what this last Like eight or nine weeks, it's been like, Oh, it's just a new motion that's been created on how well down here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like I don't know if you can answer this question, but like, what actually happened that made Melbourne so much worse than the rest? Is there an antsy yet? I don't watch the news anymore? How fuck did they happen?
Speaker 7: This whole hotel thing, in this whole sleeping around with security guards that I don't know? Us Melbourne people, we liked to party in rave, so we probably ruined it for everyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was the security guards, fucking the international travelers that had COVID, right, and they were just spreading it amongst each other.
Speaker 7: They couldn't help themselves.
Speaker 1: They couldn't Nothing like a fucking American suite. How fancy I know bit of value in a best Western. I know she got the Continental breakfast after she got digged down. Oh goodness, well, it's great to cut you on. Are there more videos coming?
Speaker 2: It's funny because I think that I've started to have more ideas come to mind, because the whole idea was to put like twenty twenty references into Kath and Kim, like what they'd be like today. I actually have audio from one of them. If anyone hasn't walk to them.
Speaker 1: Yet, I'm go, here we go. This is the Is this the first one?
Speaker 2: This is one of the motherfucking Oh mum, you won't blieve Sharon's tass some positive to COVID again.
Speaker 7: Oh you're joshing me. That's the third time. Now her mar scrash is only getting worse.
Speaker 2: Saves the right. As far as I'm concerned, she's really been getting up my goat ever since she abandoned me for her new best friend, Kim Kardashian. Those two have been figures those everythince that you Breu said.
Speaker 1: Ah no, Kim.
Speaker 7: I think Sharon's new fans celebrity is a great thing. Once we don't have to social distance anymore, she'll be rubbing shoulders with so liss or even duly celebrities in a dreams.
Speaker 2: No, you waite, Mum, I'm gonna have even more instant ring followers than Sharon. I've applied to be on marriage at First Side and Big Brother, you got the big bit rash now that you really did nail that.
Speaker 1: I would pay to see. Is it cathle Kim? I get very confused. Kath, who are you, Matt?
Speaker 2: I'm Kim Kim.
Speaker 1: I'd pay to see Kim on reality TV reckon they never bring it back.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you've seen Kath and Kim now, but like, I think they're too old, with Kim in particular because they're only two years apart in age the actresses, and so I think Kath could still be Kath, but Kim looks too old to still be a twenty five year old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like.
Speaker 7: Kim because Kimmy's got a daughter now, so I feel like she should relive the mother's career and.
Speaker 1: Bring that'd be good.
Speaker 2: Would Ray Oh.
Speaker 1: I played the kid?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they did an episode where it was like a flash forward to the future and Kyler and he played the daughter.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's so good.
Speaker 2: It was a whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can imagine. Oh I love the video, guys, but now you're sort of piging yourself into that. What other characters could you do? Tom and Pumba?
Speaker 2: There's proven true, there's so many we could do.
Speaker 7: True, we're heading to Hollywood.
Speaker 1: I'd pay to say it. Oh great, Well, now tell us about your TikTok stuff, because I love what I love my favorite tiktoks that you do when you're just sitting in the lund room with a glass of wine and you it's like a twenty second thing, like I could watch a hundred of those on repeat. Are you like sort of blown away at how quickly page is taken off? Did you have any creation before TikTok?
Speaker 4: I did well.
Speaker 7: I did a few YouTube videos back in the day, and Mitchell's known about them, and they're a bit embarrassing. I'd love to hit them. But this just popped out of nowhere. A bird flew into my wall whilst having a coffee and I filmed it and then it burst online.
Speaker 1: There we go, right, I.
Speaker 2: Remember that video you posted with the bird flying into the wall. Holy shit, I didn't realize that was the first big one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I had a coffee with a bird and went viral.
Speaker 1: Jesus, that sounds like fun now.
Speaker 2: Mitch over here, I keep telling him that he needs to start posting more TikTok stuff. I feel that he overthinks it a bit. He goes, oh, I don't want to do it wrong.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's literally the simplest shit like that, like birds flying into ying into windows, that make it work. Where do your ideas come from?
Speaker 7: Where do my ideas come from? It's just within like a two minute intersoalt it would just pop up if I'm just holding a wine glass and I think, if something stupid, I'll just blurt it out. And I think the tiptoks are working because I'm not actually thinking yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, get I get so paranoid, like I'm like, I need to buy a Dji Pivot three sixty gimbal so I can film my I'm like, no, I know, no one needs no one has that, no one needs it, but I feel like I do to get And then I put one up. I literally have put old stories up and they've got gone berserk. And then the ones that I think about no one cares about. I spent an hour on the weekend putting one up, and then I've got copywriter because I use Taylor Swift song.
Speaker 2: The last person you should be trying to rip music.
Speaker 1: All right, Well you've inspired me, so you don't follow me back, but you don't have to. I completely understand.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, I'm getting straight. I'll get on the blower straight after this and follow you back.
Speaker 1: Please, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Are you going to go from?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: Where are you going to take this TikTok thing? I hate to sound like a career's advisor, but like when Melbourne International Comedy Festival is back, is that thing that you can see yourself.
Speaker 1: Doing, I'll take it.
Speaker 7: Oh look, I'll be at the logis with Ian thor be there.
Speaker 1: All the other gay content creators thought that Newton all.
Speaker 2: The great exactly get me there, guys, we'll go stalk him at Jim Rossington on Instagram and TikTok often topless on Instagram. That's how you know it's him, often without a shop.
Speaker 1: I have noticed that the brand on Instagram, because I follow you on both, unfollowed on both, is very different from Instagram, and your profile picture on TikTok just changed, I think to a shirtless pick. Yes, I know one's bleeding into the other.
Speaker 7: It's a two different lifestyle. The agency that I'm with, like, you need to start uploading the same content to your Instagram and like the people over there will not enjoy it.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's hit them.
Speaker 2: I actually remember saying to you, Jim, because I remember seeing your YouTube videos ages ago, and then we followed each other on Instagram and I only saw Instagram, and then this year when I found your TikTok, I actually remember saying, she was like, fuck, I forgot you had such a personality because like on your Instagram, it's just photos and I forget that.
Speaker 7: You're so like, God, how fake are gay people?
Speaker 2: I know they're awful.
Speaker 1: We're the worst. Oh I'm feeling you now, my god, look at this. There's some but stuff and.
Speaker 2: You're not single. Daylan you keep your eye.
Speaker 1: We follow actually I follow him and the stories. Wow, please do, please do. What's a pleasure having you on. We can't wait to see the thought post bleed on the TikTok, and we can't wait to see what the International Comedy Festival. There'll be fun. Let's get you there.
Speaker 7: Well, thanks guys, I appreciate the love and the support.
Speaker 2: Boy mom boy, see Dlan Did they say Dylan?
Speaker 3: Or No?
Speaker 2: That's not.
Speaker 1: Interesting? After next time we get you one, I'll have watch to four all right, See Jim, Well, what a lovely boy.
Speaker 2: Are you inspired? Are you going to start making tiktoks? No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you very much? Leave Everington. What an inspiring man you were? Actually, if he came to your high school to give you you were chat about what you should do after school. Remember those people that come and they let two years out and they go, this is what you should do. If he was one of those people, I wouldn't even bother going a Unich. Why because he's inspying me? Oh right, he did know not the negative. No, him actually is very inspiring. It's very funny and the fact that he can make contact makes me think for christ I could have a million fos.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty spewing that I've never been asked to go back to my school and talk about my success. By the way, Oh I get to basically beg the newspaper to give a fuck about Mike progression.
Speaker 1: Yeah I know, so is that my next challenge?
Speaker 3: What? What?
Speaker 1: Except except you've got nothing for me? You're a terrible manager. But here I am that that guy in Spider Man that has a cigarette is heart on Spidery. But he's good for him. That guy with a cigarette, he's the newspaper shop. That's me.
Speaker 2: What are you saying you're gonna do?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna call him. I'm not listen to here.
Speaker 3: Kid.
Speaker 1: You've got a big stuper stock Bottom, braised and bolden gate. You need him back?
Speaker 2: Is it for our next You got to hustle?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But how the fuck is me going to my old high school promoting our podcast? Or do I have to mention it?
Speaker 1: Because you have to not only mention it, you have to I don't know. I don't put pressure on me. I want a brainstorm it managers done to make decisions on the spot. Roseburn didn't get brides made overnight.
Speaker 5: True.
Speaker 1: Wow, all right, I'm enthralled. You've got nothing for me.
Speaker 2: No, I haven't. I'm so sorry. Speaking of schools, though, I believe next week you've got a teacher coming on who has been teaching their class using my videos.
Speaker 1: Correct Mitchell's original Bogan Gate to a video which was the first video you ever posted.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I'm just trying to make sense of how the fuck it's made its way into classrooms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're getting hordes of comments going, is this the Bogen Gate?
Speaker 7: Boy?
Speaker 1: I learned about you in school.
Speaker 2: And it's always English class and I'm like, I going to understand the comparison, like I might understand, he say. But yeah, anyway, she's coming on and she's going to explain how her students reacted to my video as well. That's kind of terrifying in itself.
Speaker 1: Very fun. Thank you to Brett Levington for coming on the show. Yes, Rossington and we will see you guys next week.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening, guys, catch it in How is it just Me?
Speaker 8: Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app.
Speaker 1: Or follow on Spotify.
Speaker 2: Welcome to add Brief. This is our secret segment we put on the end. Hopefully we've tricked most people out of listening. If you're one of the lucky ones that have discovered the secret, keep it to yourself. We don't want people to know that this bit exists because it's kind of it's kind of embarrassing. The reason we call it add Brief is because add attention deficit disorder. I've been diagnosed.
Speaker 1: You have not.
Speaker 2: I'm just highly suspicious because like me, you're not very good at focusing.
Speaker 1: No, I definitely have it.
Speaker 2: I think you're worse than me, really in terms of focus.
Speaker 1: It's getting worse.
Speaker 2: I've gotten treatment and this medication and shit.
Speaker 1: Also, now that you're treated, you can actually see it in me. Yes, yeah, we'll give me see what the treatment? Why don't you crash one up and slip into my drink like my next quick of a morning. I have a strawberry one every morning and like you feed dogs their medication and see if I'm more attentive, and then you reveal it to me after a month and go, you wonder why you're getting so much done? Why I drugged you.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to dope you that fuck. You could anyway add brief because two people with a d D are suspected a d D having a debrief.
Speaker 1: Correct. I've just activated live tweeting. I just thought one was coming through, but it didn't. That's weird. But you can tweet the show at any time, and if we're doing the recording, it'll come through. Also, my god, I didn't even turn that on, and someone's that's crazy. Jenna answer the phone.
Speaker 2: There's no phone.
Speaker 1: Hi, who's this? He'sate with My boy needs tim again? Second time on the show. That's actually crazy anyway, So Lizzo, he's on the Show's.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Is Alicia?
Speaker 2: And I'm hanging out with Mitch Till.
Speaker 1: Mikeys She hung up l a phone service.
Speaker 2: Okay, well all it's crazy.
Speaker 1: This just be someone, This will be someone terrible And.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey, it's I'm hanging with Mitch Till. You're just trying to flex about the people you've interviewed on your radio.
Speaker 1: Show, My Friends un plugged the phone.
Speaker 2: You don't have any interviews today, do you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Someone's ringing literally right now.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'll take it. How amche speaking? Hello?
Speaker 7: It's Investigation Division now department.
Speaker 1: Too cool? Did you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And it said that somebody stolen my identity rest warrant. I don't think it's a prank. It's a scam. Very different.
Speaker 1: Oh, a scam. I'm going to try and get some of my money. Interesting, Well, that's not a celebrity us. It was Keifer Sutherland in twenty four. Well, welcome to the show. No one has tweeted us, which is a shame.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, that's all right.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'm going to call your school. Should I do it now?
Speaker 2: No, don't do it now.
Speaker 1: I want to get you a booking.
Speaker 2: No, it's literally it's nighttime. The school won't be open.
Speaker 1: Oh probably, I'm gonna have to talk to Jack Frost management.
Speaker 2: No you won't, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: I cross.
Speaker 2: You'll have to call them another time because it's too late at night.
Speaker 1: Is it the bog and Gate High School?
Speaker 2: No, no, there's no such thing. I'm not telling you. I don't want you to call them.
Speaker 1: It's called the Fear of Blue Memorial School. No, it's not all right. I'll call them in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: But I also went to high school with Ellie the Bachelorette. You know how she's on there with their sister. They're both from Park. Holy shit, they literally went to my school. I remember when I first saw Ellie pop up on The Bachelor, thinking, fuck, she looks familiar, and then I never really questioned it any further than that. And then one of my friends is like, oh, you do realize that Ellie went to out school? And then I just had this moment where my brain immediately pictured. I was like I can literally see her in her year twelve Jersey. I remember her like I remember her from school. Now I can imagine her in the playground and I'm like, shit, I can't remember. I can't believe I forgot that she was a lot older. I think she was in year twelve when I was in year seven.
Speaker 1: Small world, Yep. I got asked back to be the guest speaker at my school.
Speaker 2: Full shit, I did. Why did you get asked?
Speaker 1: I've already done it. They asked me for a second time.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: They asked me when I first started working at kids. They're like, is it kids getting in? I got my own night show getting mad, But I'm the second time was canceled due to COVID.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got asked a year after I graduated to do it and I'd done nothing.
Speaker 2: But I went along and did to speak.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: I've been going back to afters that do mentoring, which is easy. It's fun. Yeah, I like that, but it's not the same as addressing the whole assembly being like, bitch, yeah, this is how you get tore. I am so you know how you were saying that Jim has inspired you to do TikTok's Jim Jim Rossington, Oh yes, spoke ten moments ago, Craig Hutchinson. I saw one the other day. I'm just trying to find it and it was like perfect for you, I probab don't even need to find it. Actually, okay. It was just someone They had a notes screenshotted from their phone and it was just a bunch of different phrases and they would say them how a sim would say it. So I'll just give you a phrase and you say it how a SIM would say it. Okay, So hello, how are you?
Speaker 1: Oh branger my money?
Speaker 2: Are you even filming?
Speaker 1: But the cameras in the studio, no, I don't roll on them during eighty D this.
Speaker 2: If you don't want to be TikTok famous, then don't no I do.
Speaker 1: I just get am. I gonna have to record edit your voice out.
Speaker 2: I'll record it ready, yep, Hello, how are you?
Speaker 1: Bruna?
Speaker 2: Kenny emsh Oh, that's right, that's cool.
Speaker 1: Oh Regard Magau, shut up.
Speaker 2: You are stupid, cracking.
Speaker 1: Cracking bro ish the cuckaboo.
Speaker 2: Stop number four. I'm in a flirty mood.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh red and boo, you cannot stick a name me. They get real flirty.
Speaker 2: Number five, I think so maybe not?
Speaker 1: Uh cool mug orc u transu me.
Speaker 2: That it happens a bit robotic, was it?
Speaker 1: What's what's the what's the english m M?
Speaker 2: I think so maybe not?
Speaker 1: Or get danny U part two that's more natural.
Speaker 2: Number six super cool, okay, brander I And the last one is just nervous laughter.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah. You know when they need to pet they're like, okay, no, I don't know how to do this one. I deal with the one.
Speaker 2: They go are no, God, okay, great, So just pop that in the draft. We'll polish it up later. Okay, Okay, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Stop it? Alicia doesn't know how. She just keeps saying, Hi, interesting anyhow. I actually didn't tell you guys, but tonight.
Speaker 3: We have.
Speaker 1: Stop I'm giving people sound effects in quite a while.
Speaker 2: I just need to let you know that as a co host, it's very difficult to react to the stupid ship you play, Like where do I go from there?
Speaker 1: You announced the tonight we're gonna be.
Speaker 2: Playing a brand new song. It's like, what the fuck am I supposed to say to that? Because we're not and we're not a radio show, and if we just sit here and pretend to be a radio show. That's fucking lame.
Speaker 1: You're not wrong anyway, No Mo sant effects, good boy, that's effect. That's real life. I'm gonna incnnect cable pugged into the desk, Alicia Keys, What the fuck happened? Just hung up on by a radio host and a fat one tip fucking rude blizzard. Same girl. It's actually saying, same girl to Alicia Keys, what let's do a LIPA fat can't? Jesus what a bitch. I'm just gonna disconnect the phone, you know. Very alright, So next week we're all set for You're gonna hustle. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna I'm gonna pitch you and I say no fee, You're not gonna get paid.
Speaker 2: But the and you've also got the teacher coming on. It's a lot of school themed, isn't that?
Speaker 1: It's true? All right, we'll have to hold that. What else do we have? Who body knows?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: So you know what Hayden said. He listened to the montage of all the people yeah, admirating.
Speaker 2: Me, and he's like, can you fucking w d to forty?
Speaker 8: That thing?
Speaker 2: Very annoying anyway, what did he say?
Speaker 1: He said, oh, that's lovely. What do you do for Country's birthday? And I said, well, we were off. We weren't recording him if he's in his psychiatric lunch and I I couldn't do anything. And he went, that's disgusting. Next year, you were going to have to double and triple that. He also said the same for general. I said, well, we did a pretty big party.
Speaker 2: Jenna got all sorts of fan fair did got a taser.
Speaker 1: Jenna got a taser. Jenna got cookies.
Speaker 2: We had a private baker come in in hand delivered them.
Speaker 1: She actually did. Yeah, Georgie bakes whatever it is.
Speaker 2: Get baked with George.
Speaker 1: Get baked with Georgie.
Speaker 2: Delicious cook very good.
Speaker 1: Butter cookies had about seven. I wanted to make diabetes a spiked. I don't have diabetes, not yet. I only to do something for your birthday next year. The bar is very high.
Speaker 2: Well, you've got a lot of months to think about.
Speaker 1: It, and I'm already thinking. And now, can I actually reveal something to you.
Speaker 2: That would ruin the surprise?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no no, I wasn't going to, but I think now because I've tried hard to make it happen.
Speaker 2: He's looking at the sound effect.
Speaker 4: This.
Speaker 1: It was almost it's going to be on the show. I was this close to having Lady again this actually I almost had her on. It was a whole thing. I pushed to Lady Gaga for my radio show so hard because she was doing press around the time, because the gay album was launched. What's it called? You know what it's called Chromatic?
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: I bought it with the jock strap in my top drop fancasting.
Speaker 2: I thought, so we did get the doctor.
Speaker 1: It hasn't been worn yet. I contacted the label and I was pushing hard for Lady Gaga to get her on the show. To that wishould happy birthday for an interview. Wouldn't that have been great? Didn't have it cancel? And then I approached to Lady garga impersonated yes to get her. I would have been fary trying to prank me, I know, and I almost did until she blew up. Have you heard the Lady Gaga impersonator? She is brilliant.
Speaker 2: I thought she was pretty terrible. Really she's very good.
Speaker 1: And I messaged her and said, Hi, can I get you to record a message with my friend. She said, of course, and I went brilliant. Then she blew up on TikTok right and messaged me and said you can only book me through Cameo, And I went on it was like one hundred and ninety US dollars to book her through Cameo.
Speaker 2: Oh really, fact that no way cost him nothing.
Speaker 1: To get those audio messages. I'm not spend one hundred nine a years.
Speaker 2: Oh you think that cost me nothing?
Speaker 3: Do you?
Speaker 1: But your time?
Speaker 2: How about I draft up an invoice for my free lance right and I'll see how much that present actually cost, so you.
Speaker 1: See the Arctic anyway? Would you have been very blown away if I had the real Gaga? Obviously, that'll be the best kiss you've ever received. Ah, what's the best gift to date? Yes, big brother wanted me to issue the most amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that doesn't sound like her. I would have picked that right away special on this special day.
Speaker 1: No it's not, it's not her. Hayden No, stand by just for you on this special going to turn that rubbish.
Speaker 4: You know, this is one hundred and fifty dollars to get hurt.
Speaker 2: Of calling Hayden Hill to do a terrible impression.
Speaker 1: We only FaceTime, we don't call. We have un limited data, but not on limited calls. Hi, look at this help ship's going to go on a rank.
Speaker 2: Oh we got nandosh.
Speaker 1: Okay, look how small water you know? To leave a negative review, you'll get the free Kicken everywhere, just for like comparison. Yeah, that's like a thumb. I'm with Mitch, Mitch and Jenner. Wait now I'm mitchys. What's the name of the Lady Gaga impersonator? Remember when I was going to chase icon Chase icon' chase? Yeah? All right, well we'll find it. Thank you, we love you, enjoyed Chicken, I.
Speaker 2: Miss Kemmy Kaine, Chase Kon. You gave me the option to either uplift you or absolutely roast you. Okay, that's a big question. I'm going to let you not a secret your legend. If it was a message like that, I would definitely I reckon, I'd pick it that. If it was over the phone it was a bit muffled, you might have fooled me. That was what you would have lived to regret it. Yeah, yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you I approached your good friend Ashlin, who did not I don't want to have the lunch oh my wake cup of tea, And I said, I'm going to do this for Mitri's birthday, and she went, don't you fucking dare because he will never talk to you again. Almost talked me out of doing the prank.
Speaker 2: Well almost, I think she did talk about.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to fork out one ninety bucks.
Speaker 4: You know now she's not on cameo. Really yeah, it says notify, just notify me when chase I count is.
Speaker 1: Well, I did DM her, so we can go back to the thread if I want to brank you in the future.
Speaker 2: But I feel like you wouldn't have gotten a very good payoff either, because if I actually spoke to her, I feel like I would be quite calm and professional about it. You wouldn't get me freaking out and be like, oh my god, a couple of them talking to her. So even if you played me and in person out, I would have just been like, Wow, okay, well there you go.
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't have done that. Yeah, I know you.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't have gotten a good reaction.
Speaker 1: I don't want to go reaction. That's your gift. It's just for you to enjoy and remember that I spoke to Lady Gaga. Okay, that's what a person is. You don't do it for the reaction, you do it for the love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, I feel like I would possibly be more excited to speak to Katy Perry.
Speaker 1: Is that weird then Gaga?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I almost don't want to talk to Gaga in case it's not a good experience, Like I'd rather leave that a mystery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what did they say, don't meet your idols?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'd rather never speak to her, obviously, if the opportunity comes up. I'm not saying don't do it. Yeah, but yeah, I feel like I would be. I would be. Yeah, I wouldn't know what to do.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I had a lunch with Katy Perry when she was in Australia, me and Katie Perry some record people, and she canceled because she was pregnant.
Speaker 2: And then remember when she was here COVID and just yeah, that was the same day she canceled the sit down with Kyle I was meant.
Speaker 1: To go to Yes, well, I had a lunch planned. I was going to talk to her and we're going to have fifteen It was gonna be amazing. She canceled. No, I know, yeah, not good. Not you were meant to go to that too. Yeah, oh your poor thing.
Speaker 2: How has this podcast turned into talking about things that we nearly did but didn't do. I was going to get you this, but I didn't.
Speaker 1: I telling you that's what I organized for your birthday. But on the phone, now, what was going on?
Speaker 2: This is Alicia.
Speaker 1: She wants to.
Speaker 2: Even my birthday.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling you because Hayden was mad that we did nothing for your birthday. We celebrated off a cloud, of course, but on the podcast there was not even a peep.
Speaker 2: I did recall you saying that we were going to do something the first podcast back, and then when we didn't, I was like, okay, that's all right here. I am giving him a Housewarman gift, but we're not going to downledge my birthday. There was a small part of me that thought he fucking forgot, because he did say we're going to do some sort of birthday thing when we came back.
Speaker 1: That was the Gaga thing. And then I was one told no, don't do the prank and too much money.
Speaker 2: I said, please to do it, and.
Speaker 1: I didn't think it sat right, especially after the pschiat trick for it brank, So I thought, let's not do it. A prank on you and your mental health was fragile. Was not a good idea.
Speaker 2: So we didn't do it, and I got your mug and some coasters pull story dinner. Why to keep mug?
Speaker 1: I don't. I got to cancel the next guest. You're still there. You're there.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's really fair you do that.
Speaker 1: We have to cancel the show.
Speaker 2: We need to go.
Speaker 1: Sorry, she's so mad. Just tell she'd be grumpy too, don't reckon. I don't know she'd be I've met her, and I feel like she was grumpy after our chat the way it went, I.
Speaker 2: Thought you said that she was grumpy before, and then you made she came good. You wonder over give it.
Speaker 1: After the chat, it was like, why the fuck did anyone think put in me with that fat club was a good idea.
Speaker 2: Stop bullshitting. You're going to upset her fans, or you'll upset the label. You're upset someone.
Speaker 1: Very true to stop talking back. Next week with Mitch, we'll have the audio of him talking to Boat and Gate Hi boys and girls, and now we won't.
Speaker 2: Trying weird mood today?
Speaker 1: You are.
Speaker 2: You're in a week today mood today? You are?
Speaker 1: I thought you meant yous in I'm.
Speaker 2: You Mitchell Cherry mood today, Yeah, insinuating you're actually talking to yourself.
Speaker 1: Very true, Jenny, you're oddly quiet this episode.
Speaker 3: What was it?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm saying it's not a critique. We critique Enner off the show. We send her notes. Well, mitchd a email and I reply and I agree, concur Jenny do this wrong every week, don't.
Speaker 2: We You're just making ship up back next week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we will be there you guys. See, that's all I wanted. All Right, we'll see you for episode forty four. Can you believe it?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh wow? Okay, well is forty three?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, you're right forty four?
Speaker 1: Were Kate Katington for coming on the show. And you can go Jim Jim Rossington on TikTok and on Instagram for the thought picks get across it.
Speaker 2: What's a thought pic? I've never what's that?
Speaker 1: I thought? Is that hole over there?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Really? Yeah?
Speaker 1: But it's endearing, so like you can be like, oh I'm feeling like a thought. It's a nicer way of saying slut. Slut has such a.
Speaker 2: I don't think I have any thought photos.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sure you would.
Speaker 2: No, I don't believe I do, barely. They're not that thoughty, I wouldn't have thought.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: True, certainly, never fucking sent a nude or anything like that.
Speaker 1: You've never seen a nude.
Speaker 2: I should save that for another show, yeah, or never never even taken one.
Speaker 1: Really, I've never taken one other idea to fucking fish eye lands.
Speaker 2: So it's not just me.
Speaker 1: Conversation done, done, cool, all right, we'll see you next week.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll catch you guys next week. Thanks for listening, Thank you for coming one. Some of the deftest stilett