Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: You love your other half? Okay, you love your other half, but what is the one thing that drives you nuts about them? All right, Patsy, what's the one thing that drives you nuts about Christian husband?
Speaker 3: He did it just yesterday again. It made himself a sandwich for lunch. But what he does he'll put the buttery knife and sometimes it's butter and veggiemite and just leave it on the bench. But he somehow manages to like glide it along the bench for about ten centimeters, so there's like a streak of muck all over the clean bench top and I've just cleaned up.
Speaker 2: What is it about post coffin now? The thought being told off wife to get emotional. It's like dark fadie. Now we can choke people out even when he's not there. What is it about bench tops?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: My wife has just saying in the house, going that bench top. You know, it's like the inside out of my mind if it's all my mind is clear. Yes, honestly, I reckon I could come home from work one day and go, I've cured the common cold. My wife, girl, you left a little mark there. I left it for you to show you all right, Andrea, hey guying, I'm good Angel. What drives you nuts about your other half?
Speaker 5: Okay? My husband sleeps on his back. He's just started snoring for some unknown reason. And now he lifts his legs up during the night and slides them back down, and lifts them up and slides.
Speaker 2: Them down an a workout in his sleep.
Speaker 5: He lets all the cold air in and then I end up having to put my leg across him and pin him the UFC.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's and you just started doing it?
Speaker 5: Well, no, he started doing the kneathing. He's just taken up snoring in the last six months or so, which.
Speaker 2: Is just about the way. He's just taken up like it's a new hobby.
Speaker 6: What are you and these days?
Speaker 2: Snoring and an ab walkout while I sleep? Great, Cole, have a lovely weekend.
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Callum.
Speaker 7: Hello.
Speaker 6: This thing does my head in. She every time she eats, she makes this slapping noise and I bring it up with her every single time, and then she gets angry at me for bringing it up.
Speaker 2: Can you do the noise for us? Now? Can you do it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: It goes like that every time she eats, doesn't know what she's eating super cereal. I hope, I hope she's like listening now serious? Sound serious?
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, Cadam, thank you very much, Robin.
Speaker 6: What is it for you?
Speaker 4: My husband whenever he gets things out of the pantry, he puts them back somewhere totally different every time.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, I've got to be honest. I am one hundred percent guilty of this. To me as as I put it back in the pantry. What does it matter?
Speaker 4: I think I get a random bowl and there'll be tomato sauce in there in that cupboard.
Speaker 2: It keeps it fun in the cupboard. The case never predictable.
Speaker 6: It's like pot luck.
Speaker 2: Karen girl, What is it that draws your nuts about your other half? Oh?
Speaker 1: For years now?
Speaker 6: More?
Speaker 7: Just the size? I have a cup of tea every night, three and sixty five days a year, and that tea bag stays in the bottom of the cup every single time, never goes in the bin.
Speaker 2: And when I when I put my wife up on this, she go, I do the bockle tiding. I can do what I want. That doesn't clean, No, that doesn't I do the tidy as well.
Speaker 7: Be honest, I've considered now just for a bit of I'm going to collect all the tea bags and she doesn't throw away put him in a goage bin. And then one day I was going, you know what, I'm going to tip him over her or on the bed or something, do something that'll go well.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's your tea bag man's about to snap. Frank. How I'm good, Frank, welcome to the show. What's the one thing that joins you nuts about your other half?
Speaker 5: Frank?
Speaker 1: My other half can never close anything. She leaves the doors open, drawers open, dishwashers open. It's absolutely ridiculous.
Speaker 2: And the dishwasher drawer open is dangerous.
Speaker 1: I've tripped over a numerous times because I walked through the door and straight over the door.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or you're like reversing back or moving around the kitchen sending that horrible drawbridge is down and you fall inutes. The drawbridge must be up at all time.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast