Speaker 1: I Heeart podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 1: Got anything good?
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast. What words do you struggle to pronounce? Give us called this morning so we can all laugh. You No, I'll give us a call this morning. It's basically what this is. Thirteen fifty five twenty two. I'll go first. I cannot. I don't know what happens, some kind of brain fade. By the way, a middle lady yesterday we were just chatting and she told me that her dad, how do us train his first ever brain transplant?
Speaker 1: Sorry, not transplant, frank.
Speaker 2: Transplant?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, while you're on sleep? Did you know this the same thing? I need one right now? Sorry?
Speaker 2: That's a brain bypass, well like a heart one. He was told he would have two weeks to live.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: And then there's this incredible professor came and saw him in his hospital bed and said, I've never done this procedure. I've just found out about it earlier today in Europe. If you, if you're if you, if you give you permission, I've never done it, but I really think I could outsave your life. And he was like, well, I'm going to die if I don't have it, and he said you may die during the procedure as well. You know it's highly risky. And he was like, well, what have I got to lose? Eleven years ago? He's been fine since. So in the match, so cut section out of the side of his head out. He's got like sixty six staples. But he's alive now. And this was eleven years ago and it has never been done before in Australia, and they like with the bypass where they they bypassed a bit that wasn't working the nerve or whatever and attached it to another bit that was working.
Speaker 1: That is saved his life.
Speaker 2: Now he's completely fine.
Speaker 1: He's been alive for eleven years. I don't know how we got onto that about words. That's it.
Speaker 2: Words that you can't pronounce. I can not, for the life of me say edited it, see that I can't even I kin'd even give you an example edited. I can't. Now you've called it from me. I add about eighteen eds. I go into a remix of the word. I kind of edited it. I've just edited this clip edited now that now that let me slow down.
Speaker 1: I've just edited to me. I'm going that's not the word. Try again one more time. I've just edited it.
Speaker 2: No wonder, guys, I can't I can't do it. Tina who works on the show Don't Forget.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow.
Speaker 2: On the show, we're doing a radio speed dating competition to find the new love of Tina's life. Today is the last day for Tina of being single. Should be engaged by Sunday, married by Monday. Yep, so tomorrow. On the show, Tina's instant boyfriend done cannot wait anyway.
Speaker 1: Tina's got all of trouble with salmonella.
Speaker 2: Salomonella, Salama sama, lamona.
Speaker 1: What's that? Tina?
Speaker 2: Solomonella Lucky works on a trouble with this word investigative.
Speaker 1: I mean luckily.
Speaker 2: He's not a newsreader, so there's no real use for it. But imagine under doctor and they go, what's wrong.
Speaker 1: With you Solomonella? Sorry, sweetheart, I don't know, go again, love.
Speaker 2: Solomon's still got no idea. You're on a work and Patsy, you need to have to have the biggest command of words because you're doing the news every single half an hour live I can't imagine how hard that would be.
Speaker 1: I'd stumble all the time.
Speaker 4: We have a lot of amazing Pacific Islander regular lake players and they have some seriously hard.
Speaker 2: Well at the at the Australian Open, you did a great job. There's so many from around the world.
Speaker 4: But there's one Tino. He plays for the Gold Coast Titans. Tino for us saw Malawi.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Well, practice that in the mirror every single morning.
Speaker 1: That's a bit odd. Why is it gonna be in the mirror?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I practice these names. Try what's your what's your word? Passic? You struggle with cutlery, isn't it?
Speaker 2: It is cuttlery. I've got a couple of cuttlry because I've teamed.
Speaker 1: To put a D instead of a tea and rule was always hard. Rural Rural Dura Jay.
Speaker 2: There was a sixty or thirty rock episode Rural Durer. So I try saying that front the mirror of ten times. Alex lural Durer also, I don't think cutlery, the changing of the D and the T is the problem for you.
Speaker 1: No, you're just saying it absolutely wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cuttlefish, you really have to think about it. Cuttlery, cutlery, cuttle cut No, it's cuttlry again, it's cuttlery, cutler cutlort what cut cutler It's like you can't hear it? Right, I'm the same way edited stop. I need that brain bypass and the transplant. I have them both, all right? Give us a call. Thirteen fifty five twenty two. Actually, I think we had some jingles made like the old sung ones that we heard for the last two or three for the number for us thirteen fifty nine to twenty two. This sounds a lot better.
Speaker 1: How old school is this? I love this?
Speaker 2: Really? Yeah, thirteen twenty five.
Speaker 1: Give us a call.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Throughout any normal show, I'm often making random notes word or words this ideas, but sometimes I struggled to read my own handwriter. Or even though I've got a piece of paper and a four piece of paper, this hasn't blocked capitals with an exclamation mark peril.
Speaker 1: Yesterday.
Speaker 2: I's been interviewed in the guy second or third question if you get the word perilous, and I'm like, when did you just say peris? Thank you for saying perilous?
Speaker 1: What a great world? When do you hear that?
Speaker 2: Normally it's something you'd read in a novel, you know, like an old romance one by Jilly Cooper or some swash buckling adventures on the sea. Are the perilous seas? And you're talking about the perless state of breakfast radio in Australia And I was like, they forget about the question.
Speaker 1: Does the use of the word perilous.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's perilous.
Speaker 1: Yes's perilous. Breakfast radio is perilous.
Speaker 2: It's actually i'd say treacherous high seas on the radio waves. All right, So what words can't you say? Christian? You're all saying cutlery? Wrong, what Patsy?
Speaker 1: You try saying cutlery?
Speaker 2: It ain't that still can't do it. It isn't that corn to Tony, it's cut. Yeah, but that's all we're saying.
Speaker 1: Cutlery, cutlery Cutlari Janelle's listening to us right now in Sydney.
Speaker 2: My daughter said, instead of ignorant, a tortoise says igrand it seems.
Speaker 1: Like a bird.
Speaker 2: All right, let's say some calls. Mike, Good morning, Mike, welcome to the show.
Speaker 5: Morning God.
Speaker 1: Alright, what's it for you, Mike, what's the word you struggle with?
Speaker 5: So I've actually got a few that are all connected to this one world. It's called So there's antiseptic, but there's anthetist, and then there's anie a niche anesthetic anesthetic, but I can't say an ethotist at least I can do. But it's.
Speaker 2: And it's and it's anesthesia anesthesia, And I think I just said anastasia. He's coming up, he's coming up after it. She often puts people to sleep. Wow, Mike, you're right. It's all around that sort of grouping of words, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so they all get mixed up more now.
Speaker 2: So as long as you're not you're not putting into some people's sleep, and you're a professional ethiolists, I can't say now it's an ethologist. Then actually it's going to be okay. If you couldn't say the word, then that was your job.
Speaker 5: I'd be really worried or using an antiseptic instead of seezure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mike, thank you very much. She call me have a good day, thanks to calling the show.
Speaker 5: Thanks Gus.
Speaker 1: Carol, Good morning.
Speaker 3: Carol, how are you.
Speaker 1: I'm good, Carol.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the show, Carol, what is the word you struggle to say?
Speaker 1: Mate?
Speaker 3: Corea corea corea a person that counts and clicks.
Speaker 2: I think you meant Jim Curry, the tennis player she met the country.
Speaker 3: Go on, organize and get a Corey. And I'm like, oh no, please.
Speaker 2: That one I also struggle with. I don't know why. And we often send.
Speaker 1: Things to listeners, like hugs and stuff, and they'll be like, oh, what do you want us to do? When I'll say I'll send it via the career, I'll.
Speaker 3: Just call them male person.
Speaker 1: There you go. That works. That works, Carol, Carol, thank you very much. That made us laugh. Have a lovely day.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: By Karen. Good morning, Karen, welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Good Karen, my word is a milliam.
Speaker 2: You were saying, thenium millium.
Speaker 3: Cans are made out.
Speaker 1: Of it, and again, what are they made of?
Speaker 3: Amiliam?
Speaker 1: My favorite one.
Speaker 2: I'm sending you a price that is the best. I want your phone number so once I can call you up and just say, Karen, please say it.
Speaker 3: My family pick on me all the.
Speaker 2: Never a dull moment. Karen, thank you very much for that one. Thanks to calling the show.
Speaker 3: Take care, Thank you, bye, Matt.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Matt, good morning, good morning. What is the word you struggle with, mate?
Speaker 3: Thank you? The word I struggle is unfeathomable, unfathomable, Sun's bottleless like the pirates and the sea harless, fable.
Speaker 2: It's nearly this, it's almost, say, it's ninety percent there, but it's not there. It's sum.
Speaker 1: It sounds like you've been to the dentist. You know.
Speaker 2: We have a too, fell and you got that old fat lip for.
Speaker 1: The rest of the day. Matt, thank you very much. You give us a call.
Speaker 5: I have a good day, you too, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Anthony, Anthony, good morning, welcome morning, morning morning, and Anthony.
Speaker 1: What is the word you struggle to say, mate?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 3: The word of Worcestership in is it Worcester shoes? All I know is that tastes lovely with it?
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 2: It's a lovely sauce. Yeah, I absolutely love that peppery chaste. It's not for everyone, but it is really good. Wor's the Shire sources what it is?
Speaker 1: No, it's not.
Speaker 2: What's the issue said? Now, you sound like you've had a few. It sounds like there's been a shardy party over there. Christian O'Connell show go On podcast,