Speaker 1: It's time. Are you hungry?
Speaker 2: I enjoy cooking bacon.
Speaker 1: And stop working with Flo. You're making slaps. What are you? TikTok Tucker, we make food from TikTok and eat it.
Speaker 2: I was hoping that TikTok Tucker might cheer us all up from our sadness about Dolly Parton, but looking at what.
Speaker 1: Today's is, I don't know.
Speaker 2: This is where you get raw cookie dough, you flatten it out to make like a flat pancake-y thing, and what you wrap inside that is raw chicken.
Speaker 1: And then you roll that up and you put it in an air fryer and.
Speaker 2: Then you eat it. It's called a shizuki, like a cookie, but it's got chicken in it. And who hasn't wanted to have that? So first of all, you know, I've got some, I've bought some cookie dough. That's funny.
Speaker 1: I thought you said you put raw chicken inside cookie dough. Yeah, that's exactly what I said. So first of all, we roll out. I've got an important meeting tonight. Well, with the toilet.
Speaker 2: So we roll out our cookie dough. I want that to be really thin because that has to cook. Yep.
Speaker 1: As opposed to the chicken because who cares? And what sort of chicken? Are we using a breast or a thigh?
Speaker 2: We are using, I think it's breast, and I want you to bash it. I want you to bash it because it needs to be a little bit thinner. What am I bashing, the breast or the cookie?
Speaker 1: No, I've done the cookie. I've rolled out the cookie. Do you think that's thin enough? I think it might be. And now, Brendan, there's some baking paper there.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Put some underneath and some over the top. How much chicken do you want? Well, not too much. A couple of pieces. A couple of pieces. That'll do.
Speaker 2: And just bash those until they're thinner.
Speaker 1: And then I'm going to put them in. No, there's a rolling pin you can use. Yo, Rocky! Okay.
Speaker 2: And I'll eat it like Rocky. So now I get, looks like the map of England. Now I get one of those.
Speaker 1: Ryan's looking very concerned. And one of those. And then... I put that inside the cookie dough. I don't want him having a sick day. Would you layer it, not layer it, but spread it out a bit? Yeah, but my dough's not big enough because I want it to be encased. But I heard you've got heaps of dough. That's what they say around here. They call you a stupid thin chicken. Good old pots of money killer. Okay, well, let's see. I won't cook your portion.
Speaker 2: So what happens, have a look at that. Are you happy with that? As happy as you can be. I've made a giant cookie with raw chicken in it. We're all happy that in terms of our gastro needs, if that goes in there, we should be okay.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep. All right, a little bit covering up there. And now, and this is chocolate chip cookie dough, by the way.
Speaker 2: Do you keep the, why don't you just keep it on the greaseproof paper?
Speaker 1: Because I've got some paper in there, you dick. I'm sorry, I don't mean to swear at you, but I think of these things. Sure, it's reasonable. Air fryer two, this is. That's going on. How do I turn that on? Oh, okay. Would you want me to do that? Yeah, I don't want to eat it raw. Okay. Let's turn it on.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: You just turn it off.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 2: For how long?
Speaker 1: Well, we'll eat this just before the end of the show.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So you don't have any time constraints? No.
Speaker 2: Well, before the end of the show, obviously we need to eat it before 8 p.m. Ryan's very concerned about this one. It's a shizuki, which I think is based on an American biscuit, which is a big biscuit called a puzuki or something. But anyway, we could have just called it the chuki because it is a biscuit dough and inside that biscuit dough is the thinnest little piece, Ryan, of chicken.
Speaker 1: Yep, it's a breast. All right, so let's open this up. Out of our air fryer.
Speaker 2: Moment of silence for air fryer one that was killed in this very studio.
Speaker 1: Not so long ago. 30. That's Amanda beating it today. The two of you finished being amused. Okay, I'm going to cut.
Speaker 2: Now, Brendan, I need you to verify that this chicken is cooked before any of us eat it.
Speaker 1: I'm cutting this into four.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Okay. Well, hang on. No, you haven't cut that well enough. I have. I'll show you. No, you haven't cut the chicken. You might denote that it's a little rubbery. I don't pull it all apart.
Speaker 2: Is it cooked? Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Is it? Because it's cooked. You cut it up for me. Yeah, okay. Because the biscuit thing's all falling apart. Yeah. I know, exactly. That's why I didn't do it. I think maybe... You've made a giant meal of this. You have now. Yeah, that chicken's done.
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Okay, let me... I don't know about runny tummy over here. We'll deal with it. Looking for some weight loss? Now, Ryan, you have to eat some of that chicken. You're not allowed to eat around it. Brendan, here's yours. You have to eat some of that chicken. It looks dreadful. You've made a meal of it. Okay.
Speaker 2: Now, when I say go, take a tiny piece of the chicken and the biscuit dough together.
Speaker 1: Yes, ma'am. One. Hang on.
Speaker 2: Say when.
Speaker 1: Do you need a fork, Ryan? You look like an ape. There you go, Brendan. One. Here we go. One, two, three. Chicken, cookie. Go. I can't taste the chicken. I can. I can't. I think the dough's undercooked. I don't like it at all.
Speaker 2: I think the dough next to the chicken is raw. The chicken's cooked, but that dough's not cooked.
Speaker 1: Look at that. Would you agree?
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: I actually taste the chicken. I can't. It's made everything taste less. I don't know why you bother. The chicken tastes less. The biscuit tastes less. It's made everything less. It has.
Speaker 2: We'll put this recipe on our socials if you'd like to try it. Maybe we've missed something in the process.
Speaker 1: I'm putting it in the why bother. I think so too. Don't worry about it. Have we got some Eno for Ryan? I know. Righto, you two.
Speaker 2: That's enough.