Speaker 1: Now you guys might be aware that I'm a celeb has started. It's on Channel ten. Last year, Britt, you were in the Jungles sacrificial lamb eating pigs, titties, literally.
Speaker 2: Chicken intestine, stink bugs, stink cake, you name it. I ate it and I projectile vomited it.
Speaker 1: Back up, Did you actually vomit?
Speaker 2: It was the stink bug. Mentally, I was eating this, but physically my body wouldn't keep it. And I was like, I'm strong enough mentally to do it. Why can't I keep it down? And they were like, well, it's impossible. They were like, stink bugs. Defense mechanism is that if something tries to eat it, it smells and tastes so bad that animal will vomit it up so it has a chance of surviving. And so I'm the animal. So I was trying to consume it and I was making puke. Physically. You could have said, I will give you a million dollars to keep that down, and you can't, Like it's involuntary, don't say that.
Speaker 1: You don't learn anything here at the pickup. I didn't know that fun stink bug facts great facts. Well, another fact is is that this year is also a big I'm a celeb and that's because my husband is in the jungle. So Maddie Jay entered the jungle last night and we had a viewing party at our house. Like everyone from radio was there, some of his friends were there, and we're like quite a good little crew together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got some pizzas.
Speaker 1: The kids got to stay up, and they were so excited to see Daddy on the TV.
Speaker 2: It didn't quite go to plant.
Speaker 1: I was an absolute shocking disaster, which I should have known, so I hadn't really thought about it. I thought that they would be excited to see Dad, and I knew that there might be a couple of scary bits, but I completely underestimated just how scary they would find. I'm a celebrity, which I'm pretty sure is g rated. But they were horrified and petrified and to the point where it had only just started, and it showed like some of the kind of snippets of what's coming up and some of the challenges that they had to do.
Speaker 2: And like spiders, snakes and dropping and screaming and like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like there's suspenseful music playing, like it really builds that kind of drama around.
Speaker 2: It basically like a thriller.
Speaker 1: Well, Marley, who's five years old, was hashysterical, yeah, hysterical, yeah, and she kept saying, I just don't want daddy to be scared.
Speaker 2: And I'm laughing now. I'm not laughing at Marley. I'm laughing at the fact that Lola, the three year old, she was like, could not care if dad's jumping off a cliff, if you eating by.
Speaker 1: Lion, She's like, maybe Dad'll get eaten, he'll never come home. That it's just you and me forever, Mummy.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't that be nice? I mean I tried. I pulled Marley aside and I went all the way back through my Instagram to find like a fun video from my experience to show her that, you know, you can laugh and stuff. And it was just one where I got slimed in the face, and so I was showing her. I was like, look, how funn it is. Everyone's laughing and you just get slimed, like it's so funny. And she looked at it and started crying it because she was like the slime on him. And I was like, oh my god, this is a disaster.
Speaker 1: So what I've realized with with Maley though, is that you can't explain away like you can't try and rationalize it. One thing that did change it a little bit for us was that Ash Wicks, who is Matt's podcast partner on Two Doting Dads, had created a drinking game. So, I mean, I don't recommend giving your chid a drinking game, but it was kind of like daddy bingo.
Speaker 2: They had baby chinos, don't worry before anyone calls anyone.
Speaker 1: It was daddy bingo. So there were all different things on it. It was like anytime Dad makes a bad joke, you put a you know, you put a star on it, or anytime Dad farts on TV, you put a star on it. And she was particularly entertained by the fart part.
Speaker 2: Well, I actually caught this on camera. Have listened to her completely outing her dad.
Speaker 1: What is this your man?
Speaker 2: There's a sad bingo And when when he does the bad things he needed to put a sticker?
Speaker 1: Ons going to do that? A lot burps? Probably do that? Does he in real Liax?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Does dad fart much?
Speaker 2: Yes? And he already did a bad joke.
Speaker 1: All right? Put a star. To be fair, though, if Matt's going to be known for anything, he will be known as the man who farts in the jungle.
Speaker 2: I know he's a farer at home, he's a farer everywhere. But you yeah, but it's different to say, like he's comfortable fighting to his com we're fighting on national television. Do you really think he's going to take that stench to national TV?
Speaker 1: Where does everyone do it? Though you're stuck in a you're stuck in a care You've got nowhere to go?
Speaker 2: Where do you?
Speaker 1: Where do you far?
Speaker 2: You still do it, but you can take your mic off, you don't have to hold your mic down to your butt, or you can go to the like you take your mic off to go to the bathroom. I'm not convinced it's Matt's best career move to be known as the fighter, Like. I don't think that's the tagline he wants attached to him on the show.
Speaker 1: When he left, he said, I don't care if I fart on national TV. So he may be known as that, and I have no control over what he does in there.
Speaker 2: If he could be the fighter, the jungle fighter, where did you go? Well, you still do it? But mine are really cute, So Mina like dainty farts whereas I feel like Matt's let rip.
Speaker 1: We'll soon find out and tune in tonight everyone, Okay, Well, after the break, we're talking TikTok.
Speaker 2: Now. In the last twenty four hours, they've come, they've gone, they've come, they've gone, been banned, they've reinstated, but it looks like they could. It would be a longer lasting backlash for a bunch of influencers off the back of this band. We're going to be talking about it after the break.