Speaker 1: Can you not talk to me with a knife in your hand? Can you?
Speaker 2: Did your mother never tell you you'd never face a knife towards someone?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Michelle the Witch of Moon's Lane and Moira Major How To Witch Bitch Welcome to another episode of How To Witch Bitch. Michelle the Witch of Moon's Lane.
Speaker 4: Hello, darling.
Speaker 1: I know I'm well, darling. How are you. I'm good.
Speaker 2: I'm good. I've got all of the followers just keep on growing, which is great. So we want to say thank you to everyone who is now following us or listening to us and everything else, So thank you very much for that.
Speaker 1: You've been a busy bee of late as.
Speaker 2: Well, lots of things going around the country which got your name on it.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've been doing lots of things with Spotify, which is a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: It's always about the fact that.
Speaker 3: How I actually do my playlist when I'm manifesting my spells on full moons and things like that, so.
Speaker 4: That's been a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: I've also been interviewed for some magazines, which is great, and we've got some news too coming up on.
Speaker 1: That we do we can't say anything as.
Speaker 3: Yet, no, but we've got some more news you might be able to see us in your favorite places.
Speaker 1: That sounded so dodgy.
Speaker 2: We are not going to We're not doing a public toilet tour of the country your favorite places.
Speaker 1: No, our favorite bottle shops. That's what we would be.
Speaker 2: We'd be ouse with a bottle of white white wine or prosecco with our faces on it.
Speaker 1: Where we'd be.
Speaker 2: That's it on TikTok, Shuffle, Butterfly, Naked Hands, Blinda a cats or Cas and mea Instagram, I am Kneld, Petrum, Misty Lee Talbot, and our very good friend, the one and only Daddy Minogue.
Speaker 1: There is a moment in your life when.
Speaker 2: You get a message from your favorite witch saying, oh, Daddy Minogue's just liked all our posts, and then you go, what.
Speaker 1: Holy shit, how did that happen?
Speaker 2: So Danny, if you are listening, we'd love to have you on the show at some stage, just because you're fabulous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we love you and thank you for liking and your comments as well.
Speaker 4: Do you like the stuff about our menopause.
Speaker 2: Yes, and also positive language and how we talk to it to talk to us.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We had comments from Ashley saying this episode may be very happy. I love fion horn which is lovely, Thank you very much. Also Quinn or Quinn Yep says, I have a question about using cards. Doesn't necessarily have to be oracle or tarot cards.
Speaker 4: Okay, so they're very different things.
Speaker 3: An oracle card is really just a word, so it's kind of like a word that sort of represents how your feelings.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's maybe.
Speaker 3: Three or four words, but it's a worded card, whereas a tarot card is just a picture card. It doesn't have any you know, explanations on it, so it's a very different type of thing.
Speaker 4: The tarot has been around for a very very long time.
Speaker 3: The oracle is interesting because we think back to you know, back in the day when you know, legions went to war, they would always consult the oracle. It was always like someone was like a priestess or things like that, and she would actually come out and see whether or not they were going to win the war or not win.
Speaker 4: The war and things like that. So yeah, she was probably drugged in most cases.
Speaker 1: Awesome, fantastic. Queen also wants to know can you make your own?
Speaker 4: Yes, you can, Yep, definitely definitely can make your own and you know what. A lot of people just use.
Speaker 3: Playing cards, just normal playing cards if they already know, like the aid of the aid of carts is going to be probably the cups cards. So it's just just yes, yes, yeah, a lot of people do just normal playing cards that have been using taro for a very long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the old.
Speaker 2: Gypsies, old gypsies. Also Lila, who said best advice ever. We've got no idea about what you're talking about out It was a relationship advice.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I would just be happy to just take a best advice ever on anything.
Speaker 1: We have clarification.
Speaker 4: It was polishing the knob.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that was the best advice ever I've ever given.
Speaker 2: The role play thing about the tycoon and the little Mistress of.
Speaker 4: Where she was a maid polishing.
Speaker 1: We're not done.
Speaker 3: Some weird, weird stuff just keeps getting weirder.
Speaker 1: We be the better.
Speaker 2: I don't feel as anything's ever going to be normal on this podcast ever.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 2: Also the Chaotic Matriarch, which is a great name, that name. Interested in the concept of spell drop. Every time I do a spell, I sometimes get a headache, a drop in energy, and feel a bit out of sorts afterwards.
Speaker 1: Do you experience that?
Speaker 3: So I always you've always got to be really energized to do a spell. So therefore, how do you get the energy up? So, you know, normally I'd like to go and do the traditional way and getting out in the sun and getting the natural t up, but sometimes you can't. So the best way to get energy up is to put on some you know, heavy metal music believe it or not, and jumping around the and just dance and jump and jump.
Speaker 4: Let's gets your energy up.
Speaker 3: So also remember when you're doing spells, you're channeling the universal energy. A lot of people just use their own energy and so they unfortunately become quite depleted afterwards. So you actually got to channel the energy through you, so you're not actually using your particular energy.
Speaker 1: And that's where.
Speaker 3: People get this. Yeah, but I teach people how to do that. So I just feel like, go if that is happening to you, pretend you're a pop plant. Go outside, you know, soak up the sun. When you think about a phone, If you think about the phone, if you have a phone and you don't charge it, what does it do?
Speaker 1: It does? It dies?
Speaker 3: So you need to charge it, so you are sauce you can't create and carry on unless you're charged.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: The best ways to get sunlight to get.
Speaker 4: Sunlight which is vitamin D. But it also will help you.
Speaker 3: Which is natural chi which is natural energy.
Speaker 4: That was it on the soil, Sit on the soil.
Speaker 1: Guess no, that was from Nicole.
Speaker 2: That's actually another interesting one because she's actually been spared a connection from witchcraft since she was a teen.
Speaker 1: Didn't have a very supportive family.
Speaker 3: And you'll find a lot of people do that because witchcraft gives you a control over your life. It's something you can control, whether you're manifesting, you know, a spell for a person to come into your life or to have happiness or health or whatever.
Speaker 4: It feels like you have some control. You're getting into the.
Speaker 3: Driver's seed of your life instead of being in the passengers and just being taken, you know, willy nilly wherever.
Speaker 1: All right. Now, this time of year as well is maybon okay.
Speaker 3: Which is basically autumn equinox, so it talks about the same as we have relatively similar days and nights, so it really comes in with the balance of life. It's about gratitude, about giving back, It's about you know, being thankful for you know, the things that you already have, not necessarily asking for more, but being taking time to.
Speaker 4: Think about what you have got.
Speaker 3: A lot of people are so busy trying to get more they don't actually sit down and appreciate what they've got.
Speaker 4: And this is kind of like what we're doing here. So a really good thing, I think.
Speaker 3: What a little spell for everybody to do between the twentieth and the twenty third would be to get a orange candle and just put a little circle of salt around it. Light an orange candle, and as you light an orange candle, you can take an apple.
Speaker 4: So when you're thinking about it, apple, apple.
Speaker 3: When you're thinking about an apple, what do you think about when you see apple?
Speaker 4: What do you think about with an apple?
Speaker 1: Trees?
Speaker 4: Trees, Yeah, seeds, seeds.
Speaker 1: That hurts my teeth When I'm bid into it, I'm going to go to the dentist.
Speaker 4: Yeah. What does it mean? Knowledge?
Speaker 1: Health? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, knowledge, Because isn't this why apple came up with the name of apple. Isn't this Why isn't this the forbidden fruit?
Speaker 2: If you are going back to Jesus's time, Yes, forbidden fruit.
Speaker 1: For bidden fruit.
Speaker 4: Okay, So when you take your candle.
Speaker 1: You're gonna lie.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: What's the importance of the orange candle?
Speaker 4: The orange candle?
Speaker 1: Can you not talk to me with a knife in your hand? Can you did your mother?
Speaker 2: Never tell you you never face a knife towards someone.
Speaker 4: No, this is all I remember you.
Speaker 2: I know what you did to that eggplant. Oh my god, orange candle.
Speaker 3: Okay, See, the orange candle is about confidence. It's about confidence. It's about sun. It represents sun, so it's about being sun. So it's about being grateful. So what we want to do is a ring of salt. We're going to light an orange candle. We're going to sit and we're going to cut a watch your fingers.
Speaker 1: Damn it, candle.
Speaker 3: Didn't do it?
Speaker 4: Oh bugger, why didn't it do it?
Speaker 3: You didn't do what it didn't do it.
Speaker 4: When you see the the the five star, you can say, I've got a photo of it anyway. So what you do is you cut it here.
Speaker 3: And what that represents is when you see in here it actually has a pentagram with the five chambers of the seeds, which represents the spirit earth, fire, water, and air. Right, So with that, what this means is if this is the forbidden fruit, and fruit has geometry in it. All fruits have geometry in it if you look at it, different types of geometry. So like a pineapple actually is very similar. Like if you have drink a lot of pineapple, pineapple, taking pineapple is really really good for your sixth cents, And it actually does look like the part of the brain that actually has the penal land pineal land, which is like pineapple. Right, So this is the same sort of thing. If this is meant to be the knowledge in the forbidden fruit, why is there a pentacle in the middle of it?
Speaker 2: Forbidden not forbidden for eating, but forbidden.
Speaker 3: Well, because it was always had the knowledge because when we ate the By the way, how come Adam's got an Adam's apple, Why don't we have it with.
Speaker 1: A that's from your crap story book?
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, but what I'm saying is it has that has that in it. So what we do is we take one piece. We then write on a piece of paper all the things that we're grateful for. We then put another slid in here. You put that in there, you wrap that up with the salt, and the end of the candle you bury it, and the other half you eat and you're grateful. Yeah, So it's just something you can do on Maybourne to give back, and it's also replanting the seeds, so it's almost like when you're eating something, you're you're reincarnating it. So that again we go back to what we were talking about on the last one about the lady with her offerings, Yes, wanting to bring it back. So it's just something that's really simple that just takes you to that timeframe. But if you do cut it horizontally, not this apple, but an apple, and we will show you.
Speaker 4: It does actually have a better Why are you all my shit?
Speaker 1: Always do? If I do it? That is basically our vibe. We'll talk about things and then they don't work.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I think it's from that time that says if anyone ever had anything that backfires, Yeah, all.
Speaker 1: The time we are backfires. So that's what we are.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I'd actually like people to do that and take a photo please and send it in so yeah, when they show that, but also even if they do the little spell and maybe take a photo while you're doing it, while you're burning it down, you don't have to take one of your of your face or anyth just doing that and just you know, sit for a minute. It's a few minutes of silence of what you're really grateful for. And that's maybe what Maybourne is is being very grateful. We're about to go into the winter months, you know what I mean, We're going and so again when I was obviously I've spoken about it before, we'd save the seeds and all for harvest for next time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but yeah, I just think it's something simple.
Speaker 1: I really like the idea of it. Anyway.
Speaker 2: I think that's something that something you said earlier which made a lot of sense, which is amazing coming from No, Like.
Speaker 4: I've been doubting more and more dighted.
Speaker 1: It's doing. It's finally rubbing off on you.
Speaker 3: No, I'm morphing into you a bit, and you're moreph a me.
Speaker 2: So what I really liked before he said is that we are always searching for more, that we're not grateful with what we have, right, And that's something that's also the way in which that we talk to ourselves as well. We're not saying, hey, I'm happy with how I am. Now I want, but it's always I want, I want, I want.
Speaker 3: So when we were taught that to be successful in life, you have to have more, you have to have everything. I mean, you know, I remember John Lennon got into trouble when he was at school because he said when the teacher said what do you want out of life? And he said to be happy? And that was definitely not what That wasn't the right answer. That was not the right answer. So you know, he got into trouble with that. So technically that is the right answer. The right answer is to be happy. So it means that if you are doing whatever career you're doing, make sure you love it so then it's never going to feel like work.
Speaker 1: Again, exactly.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Practicing gratitude, I.
Speaker 4: Think gratitude and that's what we do in Maybourne.
Speaker 1: And we are very grateful to you for listening, so thank you. We are. We're very grateful. I'm grateful for your friendship.
Speaker 3: I'm grateful for your friendship, for prosecco, and I am grateful for sugar free wine, bone dry savignon blanc.
Speaker 4: And I'm also happy and very grateful for Ben.
Speaker 2: Yes, we do have a third member of this show called Ben. He's twenty seven hundred feet tall, he's a very he's like he's like a quiet gentle soul, isn't he He's the bro. He is the he's the he's actually yeah, he's the man. And he's still crossing his leg after we HETX the penis right.
Speaker 1: Are you ready to do the stars?
Speaker 4: I am. Let's check the stars.
Speaker 3: And so this week we know that it's mayburn, so we're moving into the autumn equinots, so aries this week with maybone in five, you to pause and recognize how far you've come. Aris energy usually moves fast, but the harvest season asks you to reflect on the results of your courage and your effort. Celebrate your wins, give thanks for lessons learned, and consider where your fire should be directed next. As this year turns inwards for you, Taurus Maburn resonates deeply with your earthly nature. This week is perfect for savoring the harvests, good food, good wine, beautiful surroundings, and meaningful connections. Take time to ground yourself and appreciate the abundance already in your life. Gratitude, rituals, cooking, or just taking some time to walk in nature. Feel aligned with the Earth.
Speaker 4: Gemini.
Speaker 3: During this week, your voice becomes a tool for sharing wisdom and gratitude. Conversations may bring clarity about what you've grown through this year. Journaling, storytelling, or heartbeat discussions can help you process your experiences and carry your insights into the com season. Cancer Maybond highlights the importance of home and emotional nourishment. This week may draw you closer to loved ones or inspire you to create confiding rituals in your space. Honor the harvest by nurturing yourself and others, sharing meals, memories, and gratitude for the bonds that you want to sustain.
Speaker 4: Leo.
Speaker 3: This Maybon Week invites you to celebrate the light you've shared with the world. Reflect on how you generously, creatively and warmly help others and you help them flourish.
Speaker 4: As the days grow.
Speaker 3: Shorter, remember that your inner sun continues to shine. Celebrate your achievements while preparing for a more reflective season, Virgo. As harvest season and reaches its peak, you may feel especially in line with the rhythm of the earth. So Maybond Week encourages you to take pride in your work you've done throughout the growth and you're cultivated.
Speaker 4: It's always reminding us to.
Speaker 3: Rest and appreciate the results of your efforts rather than always striving for your next task. Libra, Maybon falls during your season, making this a powerful time for you, so balance becomes your theme between work and rest, giving and receiving past and future. Reflect on where harmony is needed in your life and gently adjust the scales so that you can move into the darker months feeling centered. Scorpio, the energy of Maybon begins to stir your natural connection to transformation. This week encourages you to release what no longer serves you and honor the cycles of change. Just as the fields are cleared at harvest, make space now for you so you can prepare a deeper growth in the months ahead.
Speaker 4: Sagittarius, this week invites.
Speaker 3: You to pause your usual forward motion and look back on the journey of the year so far.
Speaker 4: What lessons have shaped you. Reflect on the.
Speaker 3: Wisdom gain through the experience, and consider how it can guide you in your next adventure. Gratitude for the path you've traveled will also illuminate the road ahead. Capricorn, thest season reminds you that patience and perseverance will bring results. During this week, take time to acknowledge the foundations you've built and the responsibilities you've carried.
Speaker 4: Reflect on what structures.
Speaker 3: Are in your life and supporting your growth right now, which you might also need to adjust before Winter Aquarius. This encourages you to think about how abundance can be shared. This week may inspire you with great ideas about community and giving collaboration or helping others benefit from your collective resources. Your visionary mind can help you turn gratitude into action that takes and uplifts a world wider circle.
Speaker 1: Pizs.
Speaker 3: This mystical atmosphere will resonate with your intuitive spirit. This week invites reflection, meditation, and connection with unseen currents of life. Dreams, symbols, or quiet moments may also reveal themselves in insights, so look at them while moving forward. Trust your intuition as always as the will begins to turn.
Speaker 4: And that's your stars for the week.
Speaker 1: What's going on? You've nailed that. You're making sense to me.
Speaker 4: You're You're I think I'm just I'm just sully rising you.
Speaker 1: You know, I think you're blooming. That's what I think you are. You think that, yeah, you're blooming.
Speaker 2: You're getting used to all of this technology stuff and podcasts and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I think you know, practical gratitude. I'm grateful that you didn't stuff that up.
Speaker 2: So that's really good because otherwise we could have been here for another five days.
Speaker 3: Well at least it would have made the episode longer, considering that's exactly what ever everyone wants, is for longer, but with our brains cannot handle that.
Speaker 4: Thank guys, you sending your one it longer, sending you on longer. It's doing her head in all right.
Speaker 2: Next week we are chatting with a tarot master, very very cool, Jennie King. Her name is all the way from the UK. She's going to talk about Taro. She's going to talk about her deck. And we didn't mention before as well about with that message from Queen about Taro. So that'll be very interesting with the cards and whatnot and yet so we look forward to chatting with her next episode. Make sure you reach our podcast. Thank you very much for listening. I'm grateful for everybody who listens me too.
Speaker 4: Ditto, good work podcasts