Speaker 1: Wait, God, way up, wake up, good morning. It's six am in the morning, Kiss Breakfast.
Speaker 2: What the hell?
Speaker 3: What the hell is going down down Bill?
Speaker 4: Hey Australia, It's Oliver Radrigo. I'm very stuck to be here there grabbing me.
Speaker 1: I'm very excited.
Speaker 5: I'm a huge fan of the show.
Speaker 4: What's up, guys.
Speaker 6: This is Benson Boone.
Speaker 4: I love Kiss Right, you're on Kiss Kiss Breakfast.
Speaker 1: It's live No. Hello, good morning, my key Brooklyn Amy drive for Chemist Warehouse Money.
Speaker 6: Hello, good morning, guys.
Speaker 4: Have the morning.
Speaker 6: You know, I know all the normal stuff.
Speaker 7: I listened to Brooklyn every single morning now on my drive in, so I feel like I am across the news and I'm prepared.
Speaker 6: Oh you are good because you're you're not a news watcher.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm an I'm anti news, but you'll you'll do Brooklyn.
Speaker 7: I listened to Brooklyn. I listen into his five am news. I'm always in the car at that time, and I listened, and that's enough news for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: A lot of people actually say that to me. They're like, you're the only news I ever hear.
Speaker 8: You just start reporting like falsehoods and.
Speaker 6: That could be a new career path for me.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Some something that I found funny in the news was there's this big cheating scandal in the cycling world and it's impacting the Tour de France at the moment. Where I never knew this, But if you're a female cyclist and you have bigger boobs, you have better aerodynamics and you can theoretically go faster.
Speaker 7: Really, I would have thought it would have been the opposite, right, take your little A cups.
Speaker 4: They would have made you like more slipstreamy.
Speaker 9: Maybe pushing the air like to the sides, and so you're potentially better. But because of that, women are padding bras to get an advantage and it has always been banned, but apparently some have been caught doing it. You can't prove that pattern, Yeah, like they actually there's a thing where they have a check.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I don't know. I was trying to find the exact details of what to check involves.
Speaker 1: Because like chicken filets would be cheating. I mean, they're cheating anyway to men.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 7: I mean, there's there's so many bras out there that have ample amounts of padding. Like I could list off a few before I got my boobs done. I used to go and try and find the bras that were like had like four layers of padding built in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well they exist.
Speaker 6: Are they just fake boobs?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 4: I wonder that weigh you down?
Speaker 1: Maybe the rule will be you're only allowed to wear a sports bra and they could probably say you're not allowed to have fake boobs. I mean you can't.
Speaker 4: They cannot dictate what a woman does to her body.
Speaker 1: You're not allowed to take drugs to like enhance your body, so you can't have fake boobs to enhance her.
Speaker 4: Drugs hands their ability to cycle faster. Fake hits aren't going to do that.
Speaker 1: How are yours? They're good?
Speaker 4: Quite a great? Yeah no, I was back at work within like five days.
Speaker 1: It didn't hurt at all.
Speaker 4: Well look it didn't tickle.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it felt like I had like a compression bra on afterwards, and I had to sleep upright for three days.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus, but it was worth it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And if you've always wanted to get into the.
Speaker 1: Cycling, yeah, yeah, hey you know what are we into six of August almost spring almost September, which means magpie season.
Speaker 4: Did hate those pricks?
Speaker 5: I know, right?
Speaker 1: Did you see going around on the news and some of the websites. Yesterday a new app to help you protect yourself from magpies called Magpie Radar, created by a couple of dudes out of Melbourne. So it'll warn you where the most magpies are and where you can get attacked.
Speaker 4: How are they going to know that they haven't got every magpie chip.
Speaker 1: It's based on crowdsourcing, so it's like ways you know magpie. I was thinking, Alec, the pom has never experienced them. You don't have these making ever?
Speaker 4: Have been swooped? Have you?
Speaker 3: Alex No, I thought it was seagulls that were the aggressive one.
Speaker 6: We love seagulls.
Speaker 7: Yeah, seagulls are friendly. Magpies will literally take out an eye.
Speaker 3: Joking.
Speaker 8: No, in your area. Your area is renowned for him.
Speaker 1: Really yeah yeah, spring, Yeah, come in September, they're coming for you. You're gonna have to wear a lot. A lot of people, just out of being cautious, wear like an ice cream bucket on their head just when they're leaving the house.
Speaker 3: I don't believe you.
Speaker 6: I think that it's actually this is all true.
Speaker 11: I don't wear an ice cream bucket, kid, He's just trying to scooter home and.
Speaker 6: Then they make a noise right as they're like diving down.
Speaker 4: It's so scary, you know, absolute predators.
Speaker 12: Look at him.
Speaker 1: I remember I used to have when I was about seventeen and eighteen. I had Dready's blonde Dready and I always had a lunch break from this job I hated, and I'd go to the park and just sit there and hate my life. And I constantly got swooped. They must have thought the Dreadies were chair.
Speaker 11: Actually, my curly hair basically could double as a magpie nest today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, haven't haven't done anything to it.
Speaker 7: Well, look you've you're you've spoken about cyclists, you've spoken about magpies. But in my feed today I was having a scroll just down in the car park. Love Honey has actually brought out an article. It's released their annual sex map.
Speaker 1: Now what funny is like ree okay?
Speaker 7: Yeah, so it's like really really like lacey sexy laingerie. I think they may sell adult toys as well.
Speaker 6: What's the love map?
Speaker 7: Love love map so basically shows the purchasing habits of Australians by state.
Speaker 1: Right, some of the dirty stuff they're buying.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so Ripley in Queensland. There is a bunch of horn dogs living up there. They have taken out first place for buying all of the toys. Yeah, not just the phallic looking ones, but the ones for the back door.
Speaker 8: And everyone your community toys.
Speaker 6: I wonder if it's just one guy in this town.
Speaker 7: He's just hoarding all of the adult toys up there. And the most condoms where do you think they're purchased, Like.
Speaker 8: The Gold Coast or something? People going up now they are.
Speaker 7: The most condoms purchased are coming from a place called Dixon in the act.
Speaker 4: Where all the politicians Soli recite.
Speaker 1: All stats right here, a bunch of politicians getting it on.
Speaker 4: Well, at least they're practicing safe sex.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know you're a big fan of condoms. No, no is anyone?
Speaker 4: Does anyone go yeah, I love condom?
Speaker 6: Yeah, don't use How much sex do you reckon? There's been in Parliament House over the years.
Speaker 8: Of those green lounges.
Speaker 6: Well just yeah, but you would.
Speaker 4: They're all like, you know, all hours, all hours because.
Speaker 1: Most of them live elsewhere in Australia. They traveling there just when Parliament's on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all their partners are at home.
Speaker 8: But they're all but ugly. Name one hot politician.
Speaker 6: This is very true now I always thought Tony Abbott was that was weird man.
Speaker 1: Chris Mins, okay, Chris.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's not bad.
Speaker 11: There's also I think he's the Premier of Western Australia or Adelaide.
Speaker 8: Mariller.
Speaker 6: That dude Malanouse.
Speaker 1: He's a good looking guy.
Speaker 8: But none of these are in Canberra.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so none of those like.
Speaker 4: They obviously don't practice safe sex.
Speaker 8: You liked Abbit though, didn't you.
Speaker 9: There's just something about him, yeah, like hello, and I think he is.
Speaker 1: He's not ugly, mellow.
Speaker 4: Look at the biceps on that man.
Speaker 1: He's only in his forties. Who's a young guy. Yeah, as he's.
Speaker 5: South Australian here that photo won him the election. No wonder him with his shirt He was trailing.
Speaker 6: In the poll.
Speaker 5: Suddenly the shirtless photos and him with kids in the poll started doing the rounds and he absolutely romped it.
Speaker 1: He got all the in the games. All right, Well played, let's get onto the show. Thousands to be won every day. Our pop Queen's back at seven and eight. The world's best psychic medium, John Edward is crossing over to your loved ones. Dr Kiss is here, Ali Langdon from a current affair. We're going to put her against you, actually, Brooklyn.
Speaker 6: Really, I've got test on the news.
Speaker 1: Yeh, Trdy versus Lady Now thirteen one oh six five. You want to win a brand new Oppo smartphone, call us. I'm thirteen one oh six five. Ariana Grande is playing right now, Kiss Breakfast Mikey Brooklyn, Amy.
Speaker 8: Gerard, good morning.
Speaker 1: I want to start to say, we just had everything shouting down here, but we are alive on them. Brooklyn, you're there.
Speaker 6: You can you hear me? I can't see our little windows gone.
Speaker 1: Hey, why this is the problem with too much technology. My girlfriend's got her unit like set up with all that smart home figure. Yes, and if one thing goes wrong, you've got no lights, You've got no nothing.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Okay, well where on it? That's all that matters.
Speaker 1: Show will go on again. Yeah, yeah, okay, here we go. Now he's going to be our female.
Speaker 13: Hello.
Speaker 4: Good morning, mel gosh, good morning you reckon?
Speaker 8: You speaking to your phone?
Speaker 1: Better? Better?
Speaker 4: Can you turn around?
Speaker 6: Just turn her up?
Speaker 4: She's up to the to the mat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't call it. Yeah, all right, can I hear you, can you.
Speaker 8: Hear me, it'll do it'll do you.
Speaker 4: That's okay. You own a couple of businesses. You want to give yourself a little plug. What businesses have you got?
Speaker 14: Well, I don't know if I do when I tell you might what I did that idea. But I have a little shopping ocean growth called Bihar. She's a pretty little pink shop. And yeah, yeah, we are very Yeah, there's some little business shuttled up.
Speaker 1: When you do a plug on the show, you get the.
Speaker 7: Belt wonder and you drive a kea sportage. You're married, you've got two kids.
Speaker 4: What genders have you got?
Speaker 1: Boys?
Speaker 4: Girls?
Speaker 14: I've got one.
Speaker 15: Boy, one girl.
Speaker 14: It's called me as much headaches as a young really lovely.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, both genders bring a bag of different emotions and characteristics.
Speaker 6: I like to say, yeah, absolutely, so you get that.
Speaker 4: You get them both like I do. And then your seventy year old mom, she got into a car accident with a trade.
Speaker 14: She did a naughty trading, well, yeah, a naughty trading side white did some damage to her car, which was all funny. Things happened, but they sort of like started refusing to pay and like even though they you know, responsibility, and then they started refusing to pay and then pretty much said that they weren't going to pay.
Speaker 4: Oh that's horrible.
Speaker 14: The most unhinging that I did. We sent the teenagers around their friends to spoiler pay to.
Speaker 16: The house.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 1: How fun was that? Back in the day, it just chuck and toilet paper over the neighbor's house.
Speaker 8: You didn't do it, Amy, I know. Egg egging was good too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's not knock and run.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, knock and run. I participated in. Haven't I can say for this. Haven't ever egged a house?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I.
Speaker 4: Haven't lived all right, Mel? Weighing in a eighty five kgs. It's a TP terror. Mel.
Speaker 8: How are you guys going out there in the dark having fun?
Speaker 4: We're in the light. We just can't see you. Oh wow, I'm having a great time. We're all naked. I do feel like the air CON's gone because it's just got.
Speaker 8: Really hot hotter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's stuffy out here.
Speaker 9: That almost car and he's stupid glass like the smart glass that goes on and off like it was installed because you know, we had naked people in the studio.
Speaker 1: Happened.
Speaker 8: I might have to take my shirt off. It's getting really hot.
Speaker 7: Andy's on the right way today, Yeah, I think so. Yes, Mikey had his undys on inside out. Yes, they're on the right toddler.
Speaker 6: Yeah, good, no, well done.
Speaker 4: This is a good boy.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's meet our trady. You are o morning mate, you're you're working, working in a guys, you've got a Mazda three. Been in a relationship for five years. Tell us about running to the beach at midnight to get your clothes off, talking to get naked. What happened mate?
Speaker 17: Yeah, so it's just with the fowlers and I had a couple of beers, a bit of actually confidence in the morning. We got to the beach and there's just naturally you want to go for a swim, got the clothes off, want to be straight in and yeah, just didn't see this wire of fence folded over and that was the leg was all swallowed up.
Speaker 8: Only your leg, not your your doodle or anything you do.
Speaker 17: It was only about five centimeters off.
Speaker 16: I think I was lucky. It's pretty cold.
Speaker 17: And then the bit of shrink.
Speaker 4: Thank god, thank god, you're inverted.
Speaker 1: Do you believe guys when they say on the water is cold, because it really does get smaller.
Speaker 4: I believe that you are like men are either growers or showers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gotcha, it's a real thing. Like yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm a grower.
Speaker 6: They're separate amy you are. I think you are confused.
Speaker 4: Sorry? Do you do all men shrink when it's cold?
Speaker 7: Yes? Yeah, not just your peanus shrink as well. And then they go into little Sultana's.
Speaker 1: Your boobs not your sake.
Speaker 4: No, but even before they don't shrink. They don't shrink.
Speaker 8: You think they would, wouldn't you, Brookly?
Speaker 7: No, if anything in nipples go rock hard, Yeah, yeah, Mike, you's got rock nipples now.
Speaker 1: All right? Waited, seventy three kilos. It's the penis proof ahead. It's a good one, Jesus. The penis proof fence looks like one of those twisters. Yea red leather, yellow leather fence. Penis proof fence.
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh and I have your questions. Good luck, buddy, thank you. What does the brand, Nancy gan Cell, I've.
Speaker 16: Got no clue.
Speaker 3: Give it an a punted clothes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's shapewear, so you know, like spanks and stuff that suck you in.
Speaker 1: And we've talked deceptive clothing from women this morning. Patterned brass shapewear. Yes, imagine a dude wearing shapewear.
Speaker 4: Women deserve support.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we've also like a lot of women who wear shape where it's usually after they've had children.
Speaker 1: You know, they've got a thing for a dude. Actually, a girdle suck in the gut?
Speaker 18: Is it?
Speaker 4: Or is it to help with like lower back pain?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, you can get a girdle.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: How dold you feel when you were single if you took a guy home he took his girdle off.
Speaker 4: Oh god, Oh there's men's shapewear. Oh my gosh, Mikey, you can get shape where that has a six pack? Oh and a penis in large? Wow.
Speaker 6: I once took a guy home from a nightclub once who had fake butt.
Speaker 4: Yeh, feelers a guyded butt under? Yeah, and I mean it looked good, yeah until you off.
Speaker 6: Until you're like feeling down down there.
Speaker 8: How did you feel when you realized.
Speaker 6: I didn't judge? I thought it was funny. Yeah, like you're still hot?
Speaker 1: Yeah the fake ass?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay? Oh and sorry. Question number two, where on your face is your Cupid's bow.
Speaker 17: Your underneath your mouth, above your chin.
Speaker 1: I hope you didn't google that. That's that's wrong. Mikey's sorry.
Speaker 7: He said underneath your mouth, above your chin. It's it's above your top lip.
Speaker 10: Oh I read it close?
Speaker 8: Close above your tops?
Speaker 1: Close?
Speaker 4: All right? Question number three?
Speaker 7: In the game of netball, which player is responsible for defending the goal shooter?
Speaker 17: That's the goalkeeper?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Well done, you're playing netball for the diamond? Still Amy, I do?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: All right, hey mate, you got one. Let's move on to Mel now luck? Mel? All right, here we go, Thank you.
Speaker 4: I need it?
Speaker 1: What does what does? What does uf C stand for?
Speaker 14: Ultra Frequency Channel.
Speaker 1: Ultimate Fighting Championship.
Speaker 4: I love that you had to crack it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 14: I thought it was like one of those leball drive radio things.
Speaker 1: Hey, which car brand makes the cannon?
Speaker 3: Ute?
Speaker 8: What car brand?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 20: I feel like I should know?
Speaker 12: This?
Speaker 14: Is it the great Wall?
Speaker 1: How did you know that?
Speaker 7: You know? Yeah?
Speaker 14: I can literally no idea what. My husband is a car person.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's talked to you about it then, all right, so so far we have one all which tool.
Speaker 8: Is on the Bunnings logo? What tool have they got on there?
Speaker 14: Hammer?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Amazing well done, Mel.
Speaker 1: All right, Mel, you got an O Reno sixteen series smartphone design for the next generation of mobile creators with powerful cameras, AI editing tools and a long lasting performance.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That it's a really great looking phone.
Speaker 1: Malis what'd you say?
Speaker 14: I said, I'm sure my teenagers will steal it from me.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly, what's yours? Is theirs?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Good on your mail. Congratulations Trady versus Lady back again tomorrow at twenty past six. Yeah.
Speaker 6: And also there's a new parenting hack that he's dividing the nation. I'll tell you about it next.
Speaker 1: Right, Sombers home Wrecker twenty one past six, Kiss, breakfast and morning. Hey doctor kisses here. You've got a medical question for him? Something wrong with your body? You can get free medical advice. I'm calling now thirteen one oh six five.
Speaker 9: Yes, there's a modern parenting hack that is kind of controversial at the moment.
Speaker 6: A lot of people are talking about this. It is tracking your kids movements at all times, like with an app or something with an app or you can even buy like specific track is it's like that three sixty app?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's very big, isn't it?
Speaker 7: One of my girlfriends. She has a three sixty app and she's got both her kids on it, and it is so detailed. It's like a tracking app. So I basically like find my phone, but it's find her kids. But it's a specific app to you know, link up family.
Speaker 4: Members and whatnot. But this app goes as far.
Speaker 7: We were out at dinner and it pinned her to say that her son was speeding when he's going too fast over the speed limit.
Speaker 1: That's mental.
Speaker 4: You would have hated it, but also like, that's dibby dobbing app.
Speaker 6: Parenting experts are a bit divided on whether all these tracking apps are good or not, because they say one it gives parents more anxiety because speeding, speeding just better not to know, and for kids like it stifles their independence and growth.
Speaker 1: So if you've got your kids on it, because they don't you your two boys don't have smartphones, right, so they're not on it.
Speaker 4: No, daughter, I've got my husband on find my phone.
Speaker 1: This okay, So forget the kids. We all reckon. That's too much. This is the thing tracking your partner or not. So you've got your partner.
Speaker 7: Yeah, me and Ryan both have each other location services on Mine is never around, like when he goes out with his mates.
Speaker 4: I don't even look at it. It's more for me. It's more about knowing where he is on his journey home, so I could put dinner on. Yeah, okay, that it's ready for him when he gets in.
Speaker 8: And that's the way you use it. Yeah, literally, yeah.
Speaker 4: You well, do you have yours? Do you share with?
Speaker 1: The last weird thing happened where she was coming down to meet my parents for the first time an hour at their holiday home, and she's and I said, old, let me know when you're hear and she goes turn the thing she shared hers and I never shared it back, Yeah, because I was like.
Speaker 6: She shared it indefinitely to begin with, and then we wanted you to have to do it.
Speaker 1: She trapped you, right, So one day she came she was like running late, and I went to look and it was gone. She turned it. Oh yeah, but you didn't like that, so I call me a pussy.
Speaker 8: I finally did it.
Speaker 1: I turned my arm. Yeah it's on.
Speaker 6: But my question is do you feel like I I'm sagittated.
Speaker 9: I always say this to Davey and my husband, and I think it's true, Like I'm Sagittarius.
Speaker 6: We are very with it. Independent. Dependent, Yes, independent is number one.
Speaker 9: If I felt I wasn't independent anymore, I'd get out of that situation.
Speaker 8: You know, So you don't have it on dea.
Speaker 6: Well, no, not the phone tracking for him.
Speaker 9: But we bought a tesla, and because you have the app to get into the tesla, like that's the key to get in.
Speaker 6: Damien has the app. I have the app, and then by default he's tracking me.
Speaker 1: She hasn't said anything to me. I mean, all I do is come to work. To be honest, I'm pretty boring anyway. It's like either work or I'm doing a swim at the beach. But does Damien say what are you doing to that male bathouse?
Speaker 9: Never the bath house, but he has text and said just things like, oh, what were you doing in this random summer today?
Speaker 6: Well, I get it, I'm not doing anything dodge.
Speaker 9: But it's also like you should just be able to go for a drive and not get on with asking you questions.
Speaker 1: What if what if you were trying to do the dodgy what would you do? Would you just leave your phone somewhere or sheet?
Speaker 4: Well, they don't have their location services on. That's what they do.
Speaker 7: But if you had it turned on, well you just I mean, I don't know, you wouldn't be able to or you'd have to turn your phone off or put in an aeroplane mode or something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if you really wanted to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if people want to cheat, they can never mode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you go on my phone battery die.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's an outage in the area.
Speaker 1: All right, it's time for the Birthday Wheel twenty eight past six. Is it your birthday today, the sixth of August? You can call in thirteen one oh six five. You will spin our wheel. You'll win a great prize. So calling now. If it's your birthday on thirteen one oh six five, you're on Kiss Breakfast. Mikey Brooklyn Amy Drudd, it's my birthday. It's yeah, the Birthday wheels on Kiss Breakfast. Mikey Brooklyn Amy Drud. Happy birthday four Yard the six of August today.
Speaker 7: And speaking of birthdays, it's Jerry Halliwell's birthday today.
Speaker 4: She's fifty four. We spoke about the Spice Girls yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you spice out chat by the way with Melanie c Yes, Spice.
Speaker 8: The Kids Breakfast podcast, and I.
Speaker 6: Told us why Posh Spice was not at her wedding.
Speaker 1: Revealed why chat on YouTube as well. I'm guessing he had be confirmed.
Speaker 7: Search kiss on Michelle Yoh, she's that very talented actress. She's in Wicked, Crazy Rich Asian.
Speaker 3: How old?
Speaker 4: She's everything everywhere?
Speaker 7: She's sixty four today Andy Warhol would have been ninety eight. David Campbell fifty three, It's Aday Show, Today's Show.
Speaker 9: Yeah, if you on the Today Show, I wouldn't say this is an iconic psiconic.
Speaker 4: I have no idea what this sounds.
Speaker 7: And Darryl Summers seventy five Today How it's Saturday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh we got a bit. This will be more iconic than the Today's Show. Thing Love Studio.
Speaker 6: On the Glub Sydney and Game Risbond.
Speaker 1: Welcome two hours and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the body is looking at us like what he sounds very wucky and Zay need not a good one?
Speaker 4: Love Hey Hey Saturday.
Speaker 6: Yeah, everyone watched it.
Speaker 9: It was like, you know, he's got his own streaming service, Terrylson's where you can pay to watch old episodes Today and.
Speaker 1: The other three subscribers. There was a it was like Saturday Night. It was like an entertainment show that had a like a duck pluck it dark. Yeah, it had to be there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I had to be there moment on this day as well. The sixth Sense movie.
Speaker 4: Came out in nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 6: I want to do Secret now.
Speaker 3: I see people.
Speaker 4: That's iconic line the whole time.
Speaker 1: Bruce willis in that really sad what happened to him? Isn't it? Not to bring it down?
Speaker 8: Or on the birthday wheel?
Speaker 7: But yeah, and Freaky Friday, the moning with Lindsay Lohan that also came out on today, two thousand and three.
Speaker 1: Well, Destiny, Good morning, Destiny, Happy birthday.
Speaker 7: Hi guys, thank you.
Speaker 1: What are you up to?
Speaker 8: How are you celebrating?
Speaker 16: Well, I'm currently you just scared me. I'm currently putting my daughter in the car to take her to daycare.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we might need to get you a new phone. Why what's going on with the phone today?
Speaker 6: I don't think it's everyone's phones, Mike, it might be a problem. Yeah talks. Oh that's way better.
Speaker 4: There we go.
Speaker 20: You can hear me now I just stepped away from the car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've had a few tech problems today. All the lights came out, everyone got locked out and the phones were screwed as well. But Destiny, happy birthday. Let's spin that wheel for you.
Speaker 4: Here we go twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 8: Well we're going to make it an amazing prime.
Speaker 2: Oh number two, Your Destiny has been confirmed. You've won a double bus to see the Veronica's Live Former.
Speaker 6: On December third.
Speaker 2: Former is the new music series at Tumblong Park in the heart of Sydney, CBD.
Speaker 4: For details, head to loshtics dot com AU. Well done, well done, Destiny, Thank you guy.
Speaker 1: Off to see Now you've got to pick our birthday song? Where you have our carryover from Amy and I the thong song.
Speaker 6: Me destiny as a twenty one year old. Have you heard this song before?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It is retro.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it is retro. My choice though, is Hailey Steinfeld Starve?
Speaker 1: Oh god, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 8: Yep, problems again.
Speaker 6: We're going to blame her phone for that too.
Speaker 1: I'm blaming the phone on that.
Speaker 8: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 4: I was summoned. Yes, you know that you yes, but yeah, I know I know what you're gonna say.
Speaker 15: I think the song I'm going to go with yeah is.
Speaker 5: The first one.
Speaker 6: Yes, he wants to see that.
Speaker 2: We go.
Speaker 4: Let's play it.
Speaker 1: Hey, doctor kisses. Here by the way, if you've got a medical question for him, phone in now thirteen one oh six five. Anything wrong with your body, you want a bit of a check up. You got your free medical advice right now, thirteen one oh six five.
Speaker 6: Here we go, thomb So happy birthday, Destiny.
Speaker 1: You're on Kiss Breakfast, Mikey Brooklyn, Amy Gerrard nineteen to seven. Right now, monnic Con.
Speaker 8: You've got a medical question for him, you can phone it in on thirteen.
Speaker 6: Doctor, very short shorts.
Speaker 21: This morning I went for a run and I was my engine was still burning, so I threw the short sign instead.
Speaker 3: Yes, they are a bit a bit tight.
Speaker 6: Have you got mismatching socks? Oh? My god, him, I just grabbed the first ones I can. Now here's a question for you.
Speaker 21: Are any of you having a sexy relationship with AI?
Speaker 3: Oh like with one of the bots?
Speaker 6: No, I'm so no, Who are you? Reckon's doing it?
Speaker 3: More blokes or ladies?
Speaker 1: Ladies?
Speaker 6: Bloke for sure, Yeah, ladies, it's actually blokes.
Speaker 21: So that up to one in five blokes are having sexy time with AI and one in ten ladies.
Speaker 4: So you say sexy Time is in like the you're sending dirty messages?
Speaker 21: Yeah, and they and they're getting aroused by what the robots coming.
Speaker 9: About talking to Grock because there's there's chat JBT and Gemini and all that, but Grok, which is Elon Musk's one, it is film.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if you want to chat filthy with it, go on.
Speaker 1: Because I was going to say I used chat JEBT. If I said, oh, tell me what you're doing, I don't think it would hit me back with anything.
Speaker 6: But Grok will be like, yeah, oh yeah, it does whatever you want.
Speaker 8: From a doctor's point of view.
Speaker 21: Healthy Well, No, one of the issues with all this AI stuff and bots is that it is making people withdraw and they just rely on that a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 21: Now, obviously there is a small role for people who already had very significant social anxiety and so forth, but it's going to go the other way significantly, So it's one of the dangers.
Speaker 3: Another thing parents are going to be careful of.
Speaker 21: But just everybody out there, get out and talk to people around the freaking can.
Speaker 7: Peter, wasn't there that movie with Jack Quine and he falls in love with his AI. There's an actual movie about a guy, I'll google it in the break and I'll find it.
Speaker 1: I consider the producers scrambling to find out the robots.
Speaker 11: It's Joaquin Phoenix movie Samantha Right thirteen, Sci Fi Romance thirteen, and.
Speaker 7: He like he's properly yeah, but it's basically the future. He basically has a full blown relationship.
Speaker 4: Is in love with this? Ai is voiced by Scarlett Johansen.
Speaker 9: Yes, but like, let's be honest, we've got robots on the way, Like we've seen the Meloons making robots too, with a robot figure and a personality exactly as you want it to be me, Aren't we all just going to be Dayton robots in the near future?
Speaker 4: Like, I mean, I probably won't, but there is.
Speaker 6: You don't have to like, you don't have to go on dates.
Speaker 9: You just go and pee it up and there you go the appeal Like I'm not saying I want that, but I reckon society probably will head that way.
Speaker 21: Well, you reckon, you can put a latex suit over the top and if one day a tall skinny.
Speaker 6: A tall skinny suit on.
Speaker 1: What about the old just the old school blow up dolls, Like if you knew a dude was doing a blow up doll.
Speaker 7: What would you think, Amy, I would think he's a freak a blow up doll.
Speaker 6: All right, are we going to take some calls?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, shacks on for your doctor. Kiss question? What do you got mate?
Speaker 4: A man?
Speaker 13: I've got a kidney stone PJ kidney stone, and like it's obviously giving me a pain to going to toilet. I was just wondering, like what my diet like should be because I've been trying to stay away from salty foods and everything, but just having trouble of like trying to enjoy food because I'm a type of person that likes plice in this and obviously everyone's worried, like you can be in there, you should be in that, and I've been socially on the internet. I just want to know, like just from the horse's.
Speaker 21: Mouth, Look, this is something that people actually perhaps don't put a lot of time and effort into, is actually catching the stone and sending it off to the laboratory to try and look at exactly what type of stone it is, because then you can you can target your diet a lot more.
Speaker 3: Now, the biggest things we need to do is reduce salt in the diet. That definitely salt meat. Yeah, it's one of the big causes.
Speaker 21: And then when it's another good idea to reduce meats, gaming meats because that can contribute.
Speaker 3: What else have we got some of the lemon? Lemon is really good for it.
Speaker 21: By sucking lemons, that changes the composition of your urine. So there are lots of things that staying really hydrated.
Speaker 4: If you've got kidney stones, though, can you get them removed?
Speaker 21: So it depends on the size. About seven millimeters is the crossover. And trust me, passing a seven millimeters z is freaking painful.
Speaker 3: I cannot. I've had that before and it was.
Speaker 6: So when you say catching the stones, are they coming out regularly?
Speaker 21: Well, when when you know you've got one and they've doctor team has diagnosed it, generally say they'll say, look just wait till it passes. But if you go go in and grab mum's sugar thing and literally pee through that every time and you'll catch it in that after?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like, do they come out every every wee there's another one?
Speaker 3: Or is it how many you've got?
Speaker 6: How do you know it's coming? Do you have to pee through the sieve every day?
Speaker 3: Do if you've got a kid stone it is.
Speaker 21: It is more painful than child be I swear, I swear, I say that.
Speaker 8: Bailey, you've got a question for doctor kiss, go for it.
Speaker 1: I am getting about fifteen to twenty bonus a day and I cannot get on top of it.
Speaker 4: Over really just out of nowhere, Bailey.
Speaker 16: Out of absolutely nowhere.
Speaker 10: I went to Bali with my girlfriend's parents and her and then fell asleep at a beach pub and what not with a rock.
Speaker 1: Solid and it's just like you're I can see on the screen you're thirty three. Like if you were, you know, seventeen, I'd understand that's what happens. But is it just come on all of a sudden or were you always getting a lot of bonus.
Speaker 16: All of a sudden? They last about fifteen minutes and I can't tackle it. I don't know how to go on top of it?
Speaker 6: Right, How do you get rid of it?
Speaker 22: Do you?
Speaker 3: What do you have to do to get rid of it?
Speaker 15: It's just a waiting.
Speaker 21: Game, right, Ah?
Speaker 4: Are they painful?
Speaker 15: I wouldn't say painful, but they do vary and how much they throng?
Speaker 6: Do you try to think of other things? Like your man or something.
Speaker 16: Yeah, no, the dead cats.
Speaker 15: The dead cat's theory doesn't work.
Speaker 8: It's fall I've heard works as well.
Speaker 4: Just be getting random bonus constantly.
Speaker 3: It does just happen.
Speaker 21: It is a reflex and sometimes it regard a bit a whack. Some people can be very sensitive at certain times to that arousal. And so you know, even just a basic thought or watching somebody walk past that does it for you, All those sorts of things. I mean, certain medications could be triggering it. Viagra, Yeah, taking those pills. It doesn't immediately give you a bonus, right, but it does increase the response to the arousal.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's not really a problem apart from the embarrassment, Like it would be much worse if you couldn't get one right correct.
Speaker 6: Okay, so is this a healthy, healthy young man?
Speaker 8: Yeah, got on your doctor.
Speaker 1: Kiss back again next week. Crow At.
Speaker 8: Now it's going to give us a hit a celebrity gossip coming up?
Speaker 6: What you got.
Speaker 11: Which celebrity just admitted to having a foot fetish?
Speaker 4: I'll tell you next celebrity news.
Speaker 10: You like that?
Speaker 8: Crow At, Now, it's going to hit a celebrity news.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Really concerning times for Perez Hilton. Now, Perez Hilton is that blogger like he's a gossip column rider. Basically, he's got his whole website, pres Hilton. He also was on Imo Celeb the Australian version back in twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: You might know him from that.
Speaker 11: But basically what's happened is that he went on a TikTok live stream yesterday and appeared to harm himself and obviously people were watching. Given it to a live stream on a platform like TikTok, the police were called because there was serious concern for his welfare and then the police arrived at his house where they It's released a statement saying the person has been safely recovered and transported to a local hospital where they're receiving medical attention. His team have also posted a statement on his website thanking everyone for their support and confirming that he's receiving medical care, asking everyone to respect his privacy.
Speaker 1: But yeah, he's okay as far as we know.
Speaker 11: I mean, there's obvious things that he needs to deal with, but in terms of we believe that he's in hospital and doing as well as he can be. Yeah, but yes, if if you or anyone you know needs help or support. Remember you can always contact Lifeline. On thirteen eleven fourteen, Jason Biggs. You know him as the awkward teen from American Pie who put his member in the Pie. Yes, he played Jim Levenstein in all those movies. How good was American Pie back in the day, Like it wouldn't work now?
Speaker 1: I think I said to my girlfriend the other day, that's a movie she hasn't seen, Like, how can you be too young?
Speaker 8: Well, you haven't said it either, Chelsea.
Speaker 4: He's too young too.
Speaker 6: I think it's that you can get through life without seeing it's not like it's right, Yeah, for a.
Speaker 4: Boy, it is. Yeah, that's very our era.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean I remember, and I think I only watched it because, like my brother was into it, who's a bit older than me as well.
Speaker 4: This one time at Bancare.
Speaker 11: The iconic Pie scene, and the one I always remember is when they're like there's those two women that they're trying to get to look up on the intercoms. Yes, but there's also that one that Naked Mile. There were so many different American Pie movies.
Speaker 8: Well, and Jennifer Coolidge is of course has got to.
Speaker 11: Go her famous Yeah, So Jason Biggs was married to another actress named j Jenny Mullin for eighteen years. They've since split up, but she's that one we spoke about on the show maybe two months ago because she was rolling around on the bed with her young son quite weirdly. So he was in between a legs and like it was yes, and she was like showing affection for a son.
Speaker 4: But everyone's like, this is weird too much. So that is his ex wife right now.
Speaker 11: They split up in May of this year, I believe, and now they're just co parenting. So he's obviously back on the dating scene and kind of playing the field a little bit. After eighteen years of marriage, you would kind of do that. And he revealed on this new podcast that he's discovered something about himself. In fact, he's got a strange kink that he's discovered since his separation that he never knew he had.
Speaker 4: Take a listen, and.
Speaker 1: I'm a foot guy.
Speaker 4: You're a foot guy. Do you kiss fee?
Speaker 10: Sure?
Speaker 6: I appreciate feet. I think can be sexy. Let me trying to shoe, no shame, no judgment.
Speaker 12: In the same way that I like good feet.
Speaker 3: Also like.
Speaker 6: Close that toe, close that toe shoe. You need some clothes toe shoes.
Speaker 7: So he's a judgy footpert. He's saying he like good feet, he likes good look. Yeah, there are so many dudes that have like foot fetishes.
Speaker 4: I dated a guy who was like really.
Speaker 7: Into feet and I do not have attractive feet, like great personality, but.
Speaker 4: Your say, you've got a great personality but terrible feet. Can I see your feet? Well, they're in sneakers, but take them off. I've got photos of them. They are very, very wide, like the flat they're not flat. I've got a nice arch. So he was into the arch.
Speaker 7: But the toes they're short, chowed, little toes, like they stop growing in my mum's womb.
Speaker 8: Can he liked them or didn't like that?
Speaker 4: Well, he had a foot fetish, and I think he was trying to be into them. And then he was like, I just can't.
Speaker 1: I don't get the foot seat.
Speaker 9: I don't understand stop looking at your How embarrassing that someone with a foot finish doesn't even like your feet.
Speaker 1: They were pretty enough for it.
Speaker 11: It's weird, though, right that some people like what something can do for someone else does not sing for you like you love big teeth I couldn't care less, big chop.
Speaker 4: I love under arms and they see that, like you know what I mean. It's just everyone's got don't anyone's young.
Speaker 1: They're looking good today as you were talking by the way today only well I just noticed them.
Speaker 8: Look, they could be chompier.
Speaker 4: I love just I have straight teeth, but they're not as big as you'd like. Yeah, my toes so they're quite short. Yeah, you know what the issue is. They're all one length. It's almost German heritage, like.
Speaker 1: From the clan feet.
Speaker 7: Well apparently if you look at my there's like there's a foot, there's a foot graph anything.
Speaker 4: Your toes are straight, you're it's German. I've got the second longest second at the Roman toe. Oh your second toes long? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Could you have some sort of surgery to get rid of the German feet.
Speaker 4: I'm the same as you. I couldn't care less about feet, dating your feet.
Speaker 7: I don't care about like I'm a big I'm also a teeth person like you, but not big teeth. I just like straight, like meth head teeth. No, I like straight teeth. I like a nice smile.
Speaker 4: But are you like me? Where a real big, blinding set of veneers.
Speaker 7: I may hate that gross gusting fake veneers on a man that are like overly bleached.
Speaker 4: When they look like the lolly. Yeah, no, good on a woman. You like big bucky teeth.
Speaker 8: Like piano keys. I want like a donkey.
Speaker 11: I think we need to end this. Like a lot of people are getting their veneers. I don't know if it's the same place, but it's almost like the teeth don't have a gap. They're like one shield of a lab yes, a slab of porcelain, and it's just it looks really bad remb white.
Speaker 8: Can you get like real looking veneers? They never look absolutely.
Speaker 11: Because there's people like, for example, Zane, one of our producers, thinking, sorry, he's got a fake front two which I guess is ifeth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they look just like.
Speaker 11: His normal teeth because he didn't do it. Imagine if he got those two chompers in the middle.
Speaker 4: It's a p ky come out.
Speaker 3: Zay.
Speaker 5: No, they're fully attached. Yeah, I was in a bike accident and now I just had stumps, so they're just built on the top of it. Yeah.
Speaker 7: My husband exactly same, got him knocked out in footy, so his two front teeth are also Vaniers but look great, but look completely natural.
Speaker 8: And I give you that fake shit all right?
Speaker 1: You want to hear more CELEBN News, Go and get the Kids Breakfast podcast on our iHeart app. Time to do our pop quiz thousands of bucks to be.
Speaker 8: One every morning?
Speaker 6: She got duretts.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's the.
Speaker 8: Pop quiz, Amy, Yeah, thirty one oh six five?
Speaker 1: You want to play.
Speaker 5: Pop quiz?
Speaker 1: Let's do a thousands of bucks up for grabs every morning with our pop quiz.
Speaker 8: And Kathy's on to play Modern Cafe.
Speaker 1: Kathy, Good morning, Good luck.
Speaker 8: Amy's got your questions. Let's see if you can do it.
Speaker 4: Good luck, Kathy. Question number one?
Speaker 7: Which sports brand is famous for its three stripes? Brand New Day is the latest installment in which Marvel film series Spider Man finish this ariana grande song title No Tears Left to Cry? Who's the new host of Australian Traitors Pass? Who makes the dairy milk chocolate bar Cadbury? Who is Princess Eugenie's dad.
Speaker 6: Pas?
Speaker 7: Name a movie starring Rachel McAdams ming girls in the TV show Friends?
Speaker 4: What is the name of Ross's pet Monkey path?
Speaker 7: Soft Pop is a brand new fourth studio album by which Ossie artist?
Speaker 4: Which color jiu jitsu belt? Does Jonah Hill have?
Speaker 15: Al right?
Speaker 5: Back?
Speaker 7: So who is the new host of Australian Traders? Who is Princess Eugenie's dad Prince Edward in the TV show Friends?
Speaker 4: Who? What is the name of Ross's pet monkey?
Speaker 7: I don't know, I know so pet monkeys called Marcel Soft Pop is the new album by Amy Shark. Jonah Hill has a white belt in jiu jitsu, and Gretel Khaleen is the new host of Australian Traders.
Speaker 4: You got five out of ten?
Speaker 8: Princess? Is it Eugenie or Eugene?
Speaker 7: Princess Eugenie's dad is Prince nn Oh, he's the dodgy one, isn't he?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Five out of ten? God? Really well to begin with?
Speaker 4: Did really well at the start?
Speaker 1: Can all right?
Speaker 8: Popcuy's back again at eight?
Speaker 1: All right? Just before eight we'll tell you when to call in Current Affairs. Ali langdon about to join us live. Nice, Yeah, we'll chat to her.
Speaker 8: We've got a little idea to put your against her.
Speaker 6: By the way, well, she is a real journalist, is and I don't.
Speaker 1: Know you call it sometimes you go on the journalist and then other times you're not, what are you?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 6: I guess I'm a journalist. But you know she's on TV, she's on night you.
Speaker 1: Know, all right? I will get her on next Sabrina Carpenter right now on Kiss Breakfast, Good morning, please welcome. He is al Lang here from a Current Affair and up for a logo. You can vote now for Ali and a Current Affair at tvweeklogis dot com dot a you Ali langdon joining us Live Morning All Morning.
Speaker 19: Can I tell you I'm super stressed about this competition with Brooklyn.
Speaker 6: You'll be fine.
Speaker 8: We will get to that, right, we have this coming up.
Speaker 1: You're both journalists, although we'll talk about journalism skills.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hosting a Current Affair, By the way, how many years you've been doing it now?
Speaker 4: This is into my fourth year, okay, Yeah, and we had.
Speaker 1: Some big journals before you're like Ray Martin hosting it. It must have been an honor of a lifetime.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 19: I mean Tracy Grimshaw chair for seventeen years before before I came in. So, I mean the show's been on air forever for fifty years, but I think they've only had like five hosts.
Speaker 4: So no pressure, right, no pressure.
Speaker 6: What are your favorite types of stories to do on.
Speaker 4: Their old you build us? Well, yeah, we do a couple of those.
Speaker 19: And you know, we had a great one last week that's gone absolutely nuts on Birdman. So the anonymous man who turns up at four o'clock and feet thousands of birds and then everyone goes insane because they've woken up at five.
Speaker 6: He's just got like a bucket of bird seed.
Speaker 7: That's crazy, Lady from the Mary Poppins movie. You know he feeds the pigeons.
Speaker 1: Did you find him?
Speaker 8: Have you tracked him down?
Speaker 19: Maggie Rayworth has tracked him down. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we found him. So our next story will be the Birdman Unmasked.
Speaker 1: What about like back in the day, used to do, you know, sort of the rocking up to people's home homes and well not homes, but you know, go into a dodgy business and what do we call that when you go up and confront them, We call.
Speaker 19: It a bounce And it's still very much a part of the job that we do. You know, you talk to the victims, you talk to people who've been ripped off, and then we're not happy leaving the story there. We want to hunt that person down, the stories to them and just you know what, if nothing else make them feel a little bit uncomfortable. Hard to do though, well, I mean, I sit in the studio, I've got a dodgy niece. I'm not allowed to chase anyone down the streets. Steve Marshall had had a story on Monday night where he had four bounces and one of them was a Supreme Court judge And I mean not in that, not in his capacity as that in another capacity, but yeah, I mean that that was that was bouncing on.
Speaker 6: I always think a current affair gets a bad rap in terms of like, ah, all they do is chase down dodgy builders. But if there was no current affair, you could not threaten in your build up with going to a current affair.
Speaker 4: Literally.
Speaker 19: But it's more than that too, Like we get results for people all the time, and it's the greatest part of the terms. At the end of it, I can say, hey, you know, we've got this person there nda is funding or we've done We've fixed this. The insurance company is going to look at this claim where someone's been living in a house full of mold for years because they haven't. They had the insurance didn't go through properly. And it's a really, really nice feeling. It's just that idea of just standing up for the little guy, and it comes with the power of the brand. Like you threaten the current affair, we make a phone call saying we're acquiring. It's amazing how quickly things do turn around. Yeah, and it's unreal.
Speaker 4: What about what you interviewed Bonnie Blue? Didn't you idea.
Speaker 1: God that like that?
Speaker 6: That was you must be a big supporter.
Speaker 19: I You know what was funny is that because I did so much research on that and to get the tone right, not to be that narky person, but also not to come across as someone who supports what she's doing, but to kind of get an insight into why and what happens inside her brain. But I had to watch so much beforehand.
Speaker 4: We're we're at a party her film No.
Speaker 19: No No No No No, with mates, with mates, a lot of my husband's friends, and about a week beforehand, so I says, what have you been up to? And I went, oh, my gosh, I have watched more porn in last week than any human short, why.
Speaker 6: Did your husband's mates have to be there.
Speaker 13: No no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: I wasn't no, no, no no.
Speaker 19: I was at a party and I asked you what I've been up to, and I'd been watching, but I didn't give them any context deliberately because I thought it.
Speaker 4: And my husband came up and.
Speaker 19: What the hell are you telling my mates?
Speaker 4: And what are you watching?
Speaker 21: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It was, it was.
Speaker 19: It was a dark dub and I found it.
Speaker 4: All very sad.
Speaker 6: What do you think is going on in her mind?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 19: The hard thing is like you, you know, when she turns around and says, I I love this and all like, I don't see how that is possible.
Speaker 6: I don't see.
Speaker 19: But I also, as a woman, can't tell her how she thinks all feels about it. I worry about in years to come that how that sits with her.
Speaker 6: And being pregnant now.
Speaker 19: And yeah, but look, you know, and that's why that's why she was an interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she would have been.
Speaker 7: Who would you say has been in the forty years that you've been doing this your most memorable guest.
Speaker 19: I would have to say Professor Richard Scoli because it was just a beautiful friendship. He was he I mean, he helped cure melanoma and then had an incurable brain cancer, but putting his life on the line as a guinea pig to try all these new therapies and has moved science forward twenty years in doing so. And he was just an incredible human. And I've become really good mates to a little Nikki Tadross, who was the little boy who lost his mum in the sea what helicopter crash and he was severely injured. And he is just, you know, a little darling. And those they're the ones, you know. There are lots that do stay with you, but there are two that sort of became, you know, great friends.
Speaker 8: Now wait here, you're a good rapper.
Speaker 6: Are you?
Speaker 19: I've won songs, but I kill it, yeah, I mean no, I don't think I've ever done it without a few.
Speaker 4: Drinks and luckily, oh a step drink?
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 4: Baby? Got pat?
Speaker 1: Did you do it from the start with oh my god sober?
Speaker 23: Yeah?
Speaker 4: This will be in.
Speaker 1: All.
Speaker 6: I don't know the words enough.
Speaker 4: Big butts and I cannot lie us die.
Speaker 1: When a girl.
Speaker 19: In your face, you get sprung, gotta pull up tough because you know that. But it's deep and the dishes wear rad I looked and I can't stop staring. Oh baby, I want to get witcher and take your picture.
Speaker 4: My homeboys tried to warm me, but you got makes you feel so you see you get my lands, will use me, use me?
Speaker 2: Average group.
Speaker 19: I see them dancing, hell weird romance, so she sweat wet.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, magazine.
Speaker 1: Average But.
Speaker 4: That so fellas yeah, fellas, Yeah, praying up the butt. Hell yeah, shaker shaker, shaker shake, that's healthy. But you got that any credibility I may.
Speaker 1: Have had, We're going to put you up against Brooklyn. Do you think Brooklyn's a real journalists because no, no, no, no, apart from the fact that he reads news on kiss you know, which is not exactly a current affairs quite different.
Speaker 6: Went to Uni, right, I dropped out of university.
Speaker 19: Some of the greatest trains Brooklyn do not go to university. They're all billionaires.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: Can you say you're a real journalist if you don't have the journalism degree?
Speaker 6: Yes, I think you can.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I'm backing you on this, thank you, mainly because if I rubbish you right now, the win who has gone there face Well.
Speaker 1: Let's see, we are going to put Ali langdon up against Brooklyn dropped out of university journalists.
Speaker 19: We potential Walkley winner Brooklyn one day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, I'm stand by. We're going to do that with a little game involving balloons. Oh next, okay, more with Ali Langdon here on Kiss Good Morning. She is up for a gold LOGI. Ali Langdon is joining us and of course host of the current affair, well known, renowned journalist up against Brooklyn Ross who dropped out of university. How long did you do it?
Speaker 5: Uni?
Speaker 6: I did a full year, four year degree? Right, three years?
Speaker 2: Three?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Where did you did you do? Bathist?
Speaker 19: I went to Bathist here?
Speaker 1: Yes, so many really like prominent journalists went to that UNI.
Speaker 19: There was there was a lot that went that went through there. I'm just really worried how you've set this up.
Speaker 8: Okay, So here's the deal. We got three balloons each, three balloons each.
Speaker 1: If you get a question right, you.
Speaker 6: Pop the balloon, right, so we don't pop while we're answering.
Speaker 1: No, you get it right, you get to pop. Yeah, we understand. And they're all news based questions.
Speaker 6: Are the balloons necessary to this game?
Speaker 8: Yes, without fails, Amy, Yes, question number one.
Speaker 1: Yell out your name. By the way, if you know the answer, got the name?
Speaker 6: Okay, you're going down.
Speaker 7: Who is the current premiere of Victoria Ali Ali Ali Ben Carrolop.
Speaker 1: Politic stuff on a current affair? Not as much these days, boring little.
Speaker 19: Bits and bobs, bits and bobs, but I do try and read the paper.
Speaker 1: Okay. What was the name of Quanas's record breaking twenty four hours Brooklyn to London flight project Sunrise? Go on, pop the blue.
Speaker 19: I'm actually contractually not allowed to say that word quantums, So I knew, I knew it, but I couldn't away.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Question number three. Who has taken over as the coach of the New South Ali Hale? Matt King?
Speaker 19: You know you're you go for country New South Wales? My friend, My team's manly so when we're not looking for the finals? Yeah, move on?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, here we go. What is the name? So we want like the scientific name of the bird flu strain that has been detected in Australia Brooklyn H one and one? Correct, My friends, I don't even know what.
Speaker 4: Scientific name h those letters were missing.
Speaker 1: One more one one you're both wrong, five and one.
Speaker 4: Okay behind Australia. Which country came second at the two thousand and Oh Ali, you can't.
Speaker 6: I'm very confident on this one.
Speaker 19: Oh man, it's actually between two England.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sorry, I panics.
Speaker 6: I should have said my name one in mine to celebrate her.
Speaker 1: Soon.
Speaker 4: I think Australia one this morning for al Ali.
Speaker 1: Congratulations you have one, but now you've got to win the gold LOGI.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's the bring it home.
Speaker 19: Okay, you're gonna help, You're going to vote, you are, so I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if you want to vote, I have lost.
Speaker 11: TV week logis dot com dot are you Alie?
Speaker 4: You're getting my vote purely for that wrap.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much.
Speaker 4: Thanks guys, that was very fun. Well done. We'll play for sport.
Speaker 8: Yeah all right, Hey still to come.
Speaker 1: We've got another chance to win thousands with our pop quiz and we'll got to hit a celebrity gossip. We crow out that. Oh and John Edward crossing over to your loved ones as well.
Speaker 4: Yis celebrity news? You like that guard?
Speaker 1: All right, let's cross to crow out that. Get a hit a celebrity news.
Speaker 11: What's going on now, Miranda Kirk fans don't come for me, but I'm going to say something here. Beautiful an absolutely stunning woman. We've had her on this show many times. She's lovely, but god, she's boring sometimes because she's going viral right now. She Okay, Orlando Bloom, She's married to Evan Spiegel, the SEO of Snapchat. Now obviously she was married to Orlando Bloom. She was kind of talking about her lifestyle in this new podcast interview with Kristin Cavalia. They were talking about everything from like, you know, her home life with Evan, to it got to talking about her diet. And this is why I say the boring thing because I know, I get like wholesome, what's the word, like, you know, clean and all that kind of thing. But I just think, where's the joy in life when you eat like this?
Speaker 4: So I'm going to play you.
Speaker 11: This part of the interview where she kind of lists off the things she eats, and then you hear christ and Cavalary like asking will you eat this?
Speaker 4: And she said anything exciting, it's a no, she won't eat it.
Speaker 1: Take a listen.
Speaker 12: Oh I don't do eggs, okay, so what's the breakfast for you?
Speaker 6: Do routine?
Speaker 20: So I eat meats like venison, bison, yeah, lamb.
Speaker 12: I eat all the meats that aren't mass produced.
Speaker 4: So you're not doing sushi?
Speaker 20: Oh never, never parasites personally, No dairy, no wheat.
Speaker 4: Will you eat sour gl No? We do raise to do any carbs.
Speaker 11: I really eat a lot of squash okay, and carrots and parsnips.
Speaker 15: I don't eat curl.
Speaker 4: You don't eat cow, Hey, you eat spinach. So she doesn't eat any carbs process like, she just eats squash. Why don't everyone know of the meat she mentioned?
Speaker 23: What is that?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 4: Oh, yes it is?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Why drink no?
Speaker 11: God, no, she wouldn't drink fun. That's what I mean, right, Like, And it's like each to their own, that's your life. It shouldn't affect mine, but it does just start off, I guess, And like maybe that's why she looks how she doesn't in why I look how I do? But I just would rather look how I do and live. And like last night I had that big bread that you stab and then it goes down, and like she's never gonna have that.
Speaker 7: People that taste brda and that big soft bread with the tomato and the rag you passed her.
Speaker 1: I had last night.
Speaker 4: I'm not having that.
Speaker 8: So we're all into food.
Speaker 1: Brooklyn not as much.
Speaker 11: As an avocado in half with his bare hands and eats it with a spoon.
Speaker 6: Every one ready to go this morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some people just don't care about I don't understand.
Speaker 4: Well, it's an emotional attachment to food that we all have.
Speaker 11: But even the people that don't care about food, like you could argue those men that stick to that really strict chicken and broccoli diet, like, they just don't they don't care because it's like, oh, I eat for nutrition, not for enjoyment.
Speaker 4: I've never understood that.
Speaker 8: No, I agree.
Speaker 1: Hey you one more gossip going ahead to our Kiss Breakfast podcast on the three iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 6: We're all laughing.
Speaker 9: That was so offended that you ended a sect.
Speaker 4: But it was just so frut that I'm done.
Speaker 1: I'm done.
Speaker 4: You can leave now, just stay here the whole show and stare at you.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: And I have passed something onto my kids, and to be honest, I feel a little bad about it. Oh yeah, Oh you call me ugly.
Speaker 12: That's rich And.
Speaker 1: I love being in here, all right, Taylor Swift Now and then we'll get to that on Kiss.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, I'll tell you what we're keeping in the family over at my household. It's this syndrome which I'm pretty sure I have, and I think I got it from my dad.
Speaker 4: My brothers all have it.
Speaker 1: Curly hair.
Speaker 4: Well, no, I'm actually the only person who's got curly hair in my family. It's sleepwalking.
Speaker 1: Oh you're asleep still.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 7: I don't do it as much anymore, and I don't really do it now, but as a kid, my brothers used to sleep walk.
Speaker 4: My dad used to sleep walk, so we would find sometimes.
Speaker 7: I have this one memory where I woke up and I could hear all this banging noise, and I walked into my mum and dad's room pitch black, and we've turned on the light. My dad's on all fours on the floor in my mum's wardrobe, throwing her high heels over his shoulders, looking for a snake.
Speaker 8: It sounds like a cross dressing thing and looking for a snake.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we know what that means.
Speaker 4: Look, he was sleepwalking, guys.
Speaker 7: He wasn't wearing my mom's clothes, all right. And my other brothers, so my young aldad, so all of us do it. So my youngest brother would walk into bedrooms randomly and just go to the toilet.
Speaker 4: So he would walk into the corner of his room and go to the toilet there.
Speaker 7: He'd walk into my bedroom, open up a drawer, just piss on my clothes.
Speaker 4: He was like renowned for doing wheeze everywhere around the house.
Speaker 7: My middle brother used to have night terrors, and any mom who knows about night terrors, they're actually quite scary because you're not meant to wake them because in their dreams they're having these night terrors of being chased or being attacked.
Speaker 6: And so I can waking someone up in that moment possibly do that's bad that you die.
Speaker 7: But I think they can get quite aggressive, yes, so you kind of have to try to slowly coerce them out of sleep. I'm not sure my sleep walking. I mean, I've got some real doozies of stories, Like I've literally left my girlfriend's house.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I've been sleeping next to my girlfriend in bed.
Speaker 7: I've walked to the toilet, use the toilet, and then I've taken my pants off and I've just walked out of her house. And then I've woken up in pantless, woken up next to a lawn mower in somebody's backyard shed. There was a few drinks consumed that night. Okay, yes, But there are other times where I've moved into a new flatmate's house and I've woken up in her bed and I was like, why am I next in bed with you? And she said, oh, you just came in at like midnight and said, so weird? Can I sleep with you? I'm lonely?
Speaker 1: Isn't it weird? Because I remember staying at a caravan with a mate and he got up and did some weird sleepwalking. Yeah, and it's like they're another person. Well, you don't know how to handle it.
Speaker 7: Yes, my brother would walk out sometimes and he would just open the front door and then sleep on the door mat.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so the kid are your kids now doing it?
Speaker 7: So I thought I was hoping they had escaped this syndrome, whatever it is. I'm sure it's some sort of sleep walking syndrome. But the other night Charlie was like, Mom, I woke up on the lounge room floor last night, and I said, oh God, how did you get down there?
Speaker 4: And she said, I don't know because I put her to bed. She's just woken up.
Speaker 7: So she's taken herself down a flight of wooden stairs. Might I add down into the lounge room. There's a very comfy lounge down there.
Speaker 4: But she didn't choose that. She chose the floor. And my other son, he's had a few, and I was like, oh, no, you've does here.
Speaker 1: I reckon, we should take your calls. I'm thirteen one oh six five. Maybe you've got a sleepwalking story.
Speaker 7: And it's very rare, like they say, one point four only four percent of adult sleepwalk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's take your calls.
Speaker 8: Where have you found yourself awake?
Speaker 1: What have you urinated in? Where? Where have you been? Thirteen one oh six five? If you've got a sleepwalking story, we'll take your calls. Coming up.
Speaker 8: You're on Kiss Breakfast Mikey Brooklyn and Amy Gerard. Good morning.
Speaker 1: That makes me sleepy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we're talking about sleepwalking because my whole family have some sort of sleepwalking syndrome. I did a fair bit of sleepwalking as a kid, My brothers both did. My dad doesn't mind a sleepwalk. My middle kid has also started sleepwalking. It's passed on, it's hereditary. I I think a lot of my sleepwalking antics happen after I've had too many drinks. A lot of mine's probably alcohol in juice. But my brother suffers from night terrors. They are quite scary. They always come on when he's getting sick and he has fevers. My youngest brother.
Speaker 4: His is usually after he's been on the source too.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I just they're not always alcohol related, but yeah, it can be induced.
Speaker 8: We're asking you, you've got a sleepwalking story.
Speaker 1: Where did you wake up? What happened?
Speaker 4: What did you take your pants off?
Speaker 7: Like a lot of my sleepwalking involves me taking off my clothes as well.
Speaker 1: With Randy Amy very odd.
Speaker 8: Elisa is called in Hello morning.
Speaker 20: Hey Lees morning.
Speaker 13: Hi.
Speaker 20: I was staying on a hotel in the Gold Coast with some girlfriends and I woke up in the lift pantless with just a singlet top on and had no idea where. I was really disorientated in How you can't your singlet's only long enough to cover either the front or the back?
Speaker 1: Yes, what'd you go for?
Speaker 20: I went the front and I cornered myself into the corner. But the doors opened at reception in the morning, so it was packed full of people. I was pushing the clothes button frantically but could not remember for the life of me what floor I was staying on, so just let the lift ride wherever it went. I got out of the random floor and tried to get my bearings. Once I realized what floor I was on, I thought, I'm not getting in that list again. I'm going to take the stairs, and I locked myself with the fire stairs and had to be rescued.
Speaker 7: At least, you know, I woke up next to a lawn mower in somebody's backyard, in their garden shed, and I just woke up, and I was like, live it was a daytime when you were yester morning, like really early in the morning. I woke up because it was quite cold, and I walked out, thankfully whoever's backyard it was, they'd hung out a load of washing. So I stole a towel and I had to Yeah, I had stole a towel wrapped around me, and I had to hail down Uber and go, hey, but I'm so sorry, I've slept walked. I don't have any money, phone, cash, nothing on me. This is where I need to get to, and he goes, oh, it's just around the corner.
Speaker 4: I'll take you.
Speaker 8: All in your towel.
Speaker 4: Well, I had on. I had a top on, just nothing on the bottoms, like a lease.
Speaker 8: That's crazy. Tim's called into modern Tim.
Speaker 4: Hey, Tim.
Speaker 8: Man, what happened?
Speaker 16: Well, it's not me. It was my first introduction to a sleep walker. So my exes I was staying in the night at my ex's family home and we had nice dinner and stuff, and then we ended up watching a movie for and Your Sleep in the Landom and everyone to say good night and about freeing. The morning, I hear this rustling around. I look up into the kitchen and my partners sisters there pretty much in the ned. I'm like, well, that's a bit, you know, she knows we're here. I'm like, come on, emmy. And then so she's sort of halfling around the place. She gets a rely liping and milk out of the fridge and she just starts sculling and I'm like thirsty.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 16: And then she starts making sandwiches, one after the other after the other, like the whole life of bread. I'm like what, Because she's actually quite pettitte and health conscious. I'm like, she's let herself go.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 16: And then she just watched the Five Sandwiches and then just do a ginormous bat and walk straight back out of the room.
Speaker 1: So she's so good. Sleep sleep eating, sleep eating, and yeah, good on your tim And did you like say anything in the morning.
Speaker 16: Yeah, And the next morning, I like, Emmy, we've been hungry last night, So what are you talking about? I feel sick.
Speaker 4: People are putting on weight and then sleep eating and you're not aware of it.
Speaker 7: And yeah, you would be getting like if you're putting away five sandwiches in the middle of the night, you're going to be stacking on the kgs.
Speaker 8: It's so good.
Speaker 1: I wonder if there's anything you can do to stop it, tie yourself to the bed or well.
Speaker 4: I actually went and saw a seat sleep specialist because mine trying to go a little bit out of hand. Mine was because I hadn't dealt with a breakup.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, psychological.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she said to me that it was I hadn't really processed it. So when I was going to sleep, because obviously I was drinking and stuff, my subconscious was kind of staying awake and alert and trying to process this stuff that I hadn't worked through.
Speaker 6: And is this like forty wings telling you.
Speaker 1: Psychologist? Yeah, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 8: So you got to deal with your crap and they just stopped doing it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I actually never slept again after that. Okay, So set for a few corners, a few corners like I've done. I do we weez in a few corners. You were in the corner occasionally, not all the time, you dog, Well, No, I'm not got an honest, don't you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, but it's always after a few drinks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of this is always after a few drinks.
Speaker 4: And I think I'm on the toilet and I'm not sitting on the end of my bed or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, We're giving away thousands of bucks every morning our pop Queize another chance to play, right now, Colleen, thirty one oh six five.
Speaker 10: I am.
Speaker 23: Quiz.
Speaker 1: Let's hit it. Another chance for you to pick up thousands without pop queiz. We do it every morning at seven and eight. And our next contestant is Jonas. Hello, Good morning, Hey Jonas, good morning.
Speaker 5: How are you guys?
Speaker 1: Good man? What would you do with a K.
Speaker 16: I said to the producers, I would buy some fire firewood and keep warm. But I think I'll buy some sneakers instead.
Speaker 18: Yes, let's see.
Speaker 1: Thousands of bucks.
Speaker 4: Now, well, it must be cold where you are Jonas.
Speaker 16: In the Blue Mountains.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it is cold.
Speaker 8: It does get cold. All right, good luck mate, here we go, all right.
Speaker 4: Question number one? What does the A in USA stand for America? Name?
Speaker 7: One of Ozzie and Sharon Osborne's children, ooh past?
Speaker 4: What color is the star on the Jetstar logo?
Speaker 3: Black?
Speaker 4: What type of animal is Babe in the movie Babe.
Speaker 21: Peg yep?
Speaker 7: Which nineties rapper famously wore a band aid on his cheek?
Speaker 18: Vanilla?
Speaker 7: Which one of these celebrities is not currently married? Is it Jua Lipa or Miley Cyrus?
Speaker 16: Miley Cyrus?
Speaker 4: Name?
Speaker 7: And Olivia that currently has a single charting in the Australian Top ten?
Speaker 3: Rod Regan?
Speaker 4: What's the prequel to Breaking Bad? Call?
Speaker 18: Called Sam?
Speaker 16: Something about?
Speaker 18: Better?
Speaker 7: Ed Sheeran appeared in a TV commercial for which Tomato sauce brand Hein who voices the character of Meg Griffin in Family.
Speaker 16: Guy, No idea that was.
Speaker 4: Six out of ten? Not too bad?
Speaker 7: One of Ozzie and Sharon's children Osborne? There, Kelly, Jack or Amy?
Speaker 4: We were looking for?
Speaker 7: The star on the Jet Star logo is actually orange? I think you said Black Nelly is the rapper who wore that band aid on his cheek his brother, I believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: The Breaking Bad sequel prequel sorry, is called Better Call Saw. Yeah you did get in the end and yeah, Miller Cunis is Meg Griffin in Family Guy.
Speaker 1: All right mate?
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know fire would for you. You're going to free.
Speaker 1: Another chance to play our pop quiz back again tomorrow at seven and eight. The world's best psychic medium, John Edward, He is about to join us.
Speaker 8: You want to connect with the loved one who might have passed away?
Speaker 1: Thirteen one oh six five John Edward on air next right here, Kiss Breakfast, Mikey Brooklyn and Amy Gerrard.
Speaker 23: Edward.
Speaker 1: John Edward crossing over is joining us live right now.
Speaker 12: Hello, Hi John, Hey, good morning.
Speaker 3: How are you guys?
Speaker 1: All right, Kelly, You're on with John Edward.
Speaker 15: Hello, Hi John, I'm hoping to connect with my mom.
Speaker 12: Please al right' you can to ask about your father? Sorry, I actually thought you were going to ask me about your dad.
Speaker 15: Yeah, there's a bit going on that m too. Dad hasn't been well lately.
Speaker 12: So the first thing I'm going to tell you, if I interpret this as I always do in my own friend of reference. I want to see that your mom as a parent was you were a more dominant parent. Is that correct?
Speaker 15: Correct?
Speaker 12: Not to take anything away from your dad, It just feels like your mom would be the more dominant parent. I kind of feel like out of the three in the family, I don't know if it's supposed to be the three being you, mom, and dad, or if you're one of the three pregnancies or kids, but out of the three in the family, it feels like some of the responsibility is falling upon you to take care of things in the family that maybe if you were really honest, you were like, I don't really want to have to do this, but I have no choice, Like I have to step up, and I feel like your mom wants me to acknowledge you stepping up to the plate and seeing that you're doing this. I also want to talk about the green shirt, sweatshirt, blouse, jacket, something greenish that I'm supposed to be talking about. Fabric wise, I don't think it's a bathrobe and I don't think it's a like a blanket, but I feel like I want to talk about the green shirt like it has a significance. It's not just that you're wearing a green shirt right now. It's like remember this and then here in the States, like we have like theme parks like six Flags and like Great Adventure and not quite disney World but a more like Ride's kind of a place. Why would your mom want me to talk about going to a theme park or the place with the attractions in the roles.
Speaker 15: I currently have a green and black jacket on from the formula one.
Speaker 6: Wow, that's unusual.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 12: And then are you in the process of like, I don't know, uh, I'm not sure how to say this part, Kelly, I could be misinterpreting this, But are you helping someone navigate a separation from a partner?
Speaker 16: I did? Yes, okay?
Speaker 12: And was this after your mom passed?
Speaker 16: Yes?
Speaker 12: Okay, So according to your mom, she's making me feel that you you give a lot of yourself and you help a lot of other people in tough spots, and you'll drop everything to go do what people need for you. You'll be that person on the phone. You'll listen to them talk for hours. But you don't let people do that for you. You. Yeah, so your mom would do that for you. You would actually talk to your mom about stuff. You would have her as a friend. So she's making me feel like one of the issues that you've navigated with her not being here is the fact that you don't have that person that you feel like you can go to where you can talk to. Where's Jeanette or Jeanine or Jennifer. Where's that friend? Oh well, okay, So for her to give me that as a backup, it's a way of solidifying and connecting with what I'm talking about with, which is friendship. Right, she's giving me the analogy this is your mom's but you know, she's still with me. She still sees what's happening. But you gotta be You got to show up for Kelly. That's what she wants. She wants you to show up for you.
Speaker 6: Okay, can you go to your mom's best friend as someone to chat too.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I haven't really spoken to him much since since my mom passed. Yeah, I'm maybe I'm the oldest schedible. Yeah, I'm on the oldest out of all the siblings. So yeah, I do try to make sure that they're all okay.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I feel like that's a role that all firstborns kind of feel obliged to step into I'm the firstborn as well, and I can already tell I'll be the one that's looking after my elderly parents and stuff, just almost like we're born into that role.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, that was really.
Speaker 6: That was sad, but also yeah, amazing.
Speaker 15: It's SIT's good, like I enjoy looking at for my brothers and sisters and seeing them six seed.
Speaker 7: So yeah, it sounds like your mum is saying, make sure that you're making time for yourself and maybe let people in and let people help.
Speaker 4: You as well, because you give gift gives, yeah the receive.
Speaker 12: Did you guys have a dog named after a food or a dog named after a beverage? No, I want you to remember that she said that she's talking about it's named after something that feels like a beverage, like.
Speaker 1: A pepsi, like bud like.
Speaker 12: Bailey's or Brandy, or something that I feel like I could drink or eat. So I don't know if she's trying to tell me that that dog is there, but she's bringing that up. So I just want to make sure you heard me say that.
Speaker 15: Okay, okay, thank you.
Speaker 6: I'm exhausted emotionally.
Speaker 4: She sounds like she's lost her best friend.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I can.
Speaker 6: Relate to that really would provide so much help for people, It's incredible.
Speaker 3: That's my goal.
Speaker 12: Actually, the goal is to let people know that they don't need me, because I think the goal is for them to recognize that we're not alone, that we still have our loved ones and friends that are with us, even our pets.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I'll look forward to the you know, the DM that I get later. My cousin's dog's name was Brandy.
Speaker 6: Or for X or something special.
Speaker 1: Alright, more coming up with John Edward. You want to get on and crossover with a loved one? Calling thirteen one oh six five. You're on Kids Breakfast, Mikey Brooklyn, Am Gerard. Yeah, we got John Edward live with you right now to help you cross over to a loved one. And Adam, you're on with John Edward.
Speaker 10: Ah, right, how's it going on?
Speaker 15: Everyone?
Speaker 13: Hy?
Speaker 12: Adam?
Speaker 10: Hey, I'd just like to connect with Dad if if I can.
Speaker 12: Adam, is there an M like Michael or an M like Mark living or past around you?
Speaker 10: There's an uncle that lives around me. His name's Michael.
Speaker 12: Okay, and then is your mom still living.
Speaker 10: Yep, Mom's still living.
Speaker 12: Did you just have a little bit of a verbal thing with your mom?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 12: No, getting along so yeah, getting along fine.
Speaker 10: I live with mom at the moment.
Speaker 12: So sometimes we wind up getting into a difference of perspective. So like one time I said to somebody, oh, you're you're not very close to your family and they said, no, we talk all the time. And they said, oh, how often do you talk? And they said one every two or three months. So for me, we talk all the time. There's like every day. Adam, I'm kind of feeling like there may have been a tip a little something in the last you know, week where there was a miscommunication or something that was a misunderstanding having to do around mom. So maybe not a fight, not an argument. And Adam, where is the person that has the J name for you?
Speaker 10: The J name? Um? That would be the kid's mom.
Speaker 12: The kids as in your kids, yeah, my kids?
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 12: And did you have a conversation with your mom about your kids and was there a different a difference of opinion about how things are happening around them?
Speaker 10: Ummm no, No. Mom's very supportive of me and Mum's always got mine back. I haven't had no conversation with mom and the kids.
Speaker 1: Are that the kids are you and your partner or you split up, you're not together.
Speaker 10: Any Wait wait split up? We're not together anymore, haven't been together for about seven years, and you live with mom and.
Speaker 1: Other kids with your ex partner.
Speaker 10: No, so the kids I share custody with their mom and we do week on, week off. So the kids are with me this week and then they go back to their mom on Sunday.
Speaker 12: So hold on, hold on, I may be misinterpreting something. If your dad wanted to talk about having a different opinion about your kids having to do with mom, is it possible that it's their mom?
Speaker 10: Yeah? Possibly, yeh okay, because I know what.
Speaker 12: I'm looking at, and what I'm looking at is a difference of opinion, a miscommunication, possibly a misunderstanding having to do with you and the word mom. So I was I thought it was your mom your dad's past. It might be your dad's way of acknowledging what's happening around you with the kids. Did any of your kids ever have like a vision or like a who's that man? Or I saw you know Grandpa kind of a moment where it freaky out a little bit.
Speaker 10: Possibly possibly my son. My son's been a bit upset the last couple of weeks because we've actually lost three family members in the last year.
Speaker 12: Oh right, So I think one of your kids is honestly very intuitive, and maybe we'll let you know. I always say that kids are very, very psychic, and they sometimes guld you to be afraid of what they're perceiving. Or it could be something like they're just perceiving and they don't understand what they're they're looking at. There may be something educational coming up as well with one of the kids. You may have to shift education or shift something with an educator or something with school, or any conversations happening about like your kids changing like a school.
Speaker 10: Yes, yes, just at the moment. There's been talks with me and their mom about Kylor getting a tutor, and I don't agree with the tutor, and she wants the tutor for him.
Speaker 12: Got it. I'm gonna dude, don't hate me, but I kind of feel like the child needs the tutor. And then don't you have somebody that passed in a vehicle accident?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 12: Is that a friend?
Speaker 10: I had a friend. I had a friend, I.
Speaker 12: Just need you to know that this is your dad's way. I like to have things backed up with, like you know, factual things and anchors. My focus here for you is be aware of the communication with the kids mom. Don't be argumentative, be a little bit more patient. I just in case I didn't interprets this correctly. I just want you to be aware that you and your own mom may have a difference of opinions when it comes to something having to do with the kids, and maybe if you have this conversation with her, she'll tell you to.
Speaker 10: Have this conversation with mom A lot. I say, look, Mom, they're my kids, and when I'll discipline.
Speaker 12: Them the way I want to, well, I think they're going to be fine. But I think that one of the things when we're dealing with kids with loss is that they need answers. So I am not a therapist, but I do always advocate for kids to have information and not to have their emotions when it comes to the grief of someone kind of pushed aside because we don't have the words for it. Yeah, which one of your kids has the mark on their face or like a freckle or some type of something on their face. Is she struggling with someone's passing as well? Like, is she having a tough time?
Speaker 10: She tends to hide things more and she's more quiet, where Carter will like express everything and say like a song will come on and straight away he's like that, I miss I miss my uncle Kyl, Or he'll say I'm I miss Pop, or I miss Bridger, who's my other cousin passed away as well.
Speaker 12: I feel like music is a way in for him. Then if like you can express yourself that way, I almost like you've got to get on this. You got to get on the same level that he would be on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how old is he?
Speaker 10: He's eleven.
Speaker 12: Heel a lot older than eleven.
Speaker 10: My daughter's thirteen.
Speaker 12: No, no, no, What I'm saying is that for an eleven year old, I feel like pay attention to what he says in his perspective, he may be dropping some wisdom. He's like an old cool Yeah cool.
Speaker 1: I hope this helps good on it does.
Speaker 10: Thank you very much, thank you for your time today, everyone, Thanks good.
Speaker 8: Luck and John Edward, thank you.
Speaker 1: We really appreciate your time. And thank you Matte. All right, it still to come last Calls thirteen one oh six'. Five you want to get on air HIT Us Celebrity. News we crow at that. Too you're On Kiss Breakfast Mikey brooklyn And Amy Gerard.
Speaker 4: Celebrity.
Speaker 1: News you like that all?
Speaker 8: Right what are you got?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 11: Acep rocky he's obviously a, rapper but he's Also rihanna's i'd, say long term now six years together.
Speaker 4: Partner they're not, mad are?
Speaker 13: They?
Speaker 4: No but three kids? Together may as well move? Bro, yeah ye may as? Well, yep, SORRY i.
Speaker 11: Had to clear my throat, Anyway So Asap rocky's had and he's another one of those people who have a feud With. Drake drake seems to feud with, everyone obviously Famously Kendrick, lamar but he also has a feud With. Asap and this is all because Of. Rihanna so, Basically drake And rihanna used to have a thing back in the. Day they never like officially confirmed they were, dating but it was known that there was like something going on there And drake was very public about Loving. Rihanna she just never really gave it back to him as. Much so, anyway obviously she's now moved on With. Asap they've got, kids together and, everything But drake kind of just kept like throwing Shaded asap in his songs and stuff like, That AND i, Mean ASAP's probably just like what are you? Doing like you, Know i've got her, gone, Man but he kind of Dropped drake in a couple of his songs as. Well but now, Anyway Asap rocky has finally spoken about the feud in a new podcast interview On The Jason Lee, show and this is what he said about.
Speaker 6: It his, girl you, KNOW i, mean, Look i'll let you tell.
Speaker 3: It that's what you want to.
Speaker 22: Say is weird that like we don't everybody have moved on with their lives and like still strung up on that. Ship like it's just bugged out to, me you know What i'm. Saying and the way internet antis and the small campaigns and all that we see right through that Shit like that's Why i'll just be LIKE i ain't responding to.
Speaker 3: That that's.
Speaker 12: It that's, shit come and.
Speaker 4: Go i'm, saying, yeah, well he's really risen above, it hasn't. He, yeah it's always that thing as.
Speaker 11: Well like if he's if he stoops To drake's, level it's like it's then he's most, petty but also he's almost Saying i'm threatened by. You, yeah if he's kind of just, like oh, whatever, Man i've got a you're embarrassing. Yourself it's much better to handle it that.
Speaker 1: WAY i don't understand THE x, thing Like i'm going to get. It but, like If i'm with, You i'm with. YOU i don't think that you're going to go back to your ex or.
Speaker 11: No it just depends, though because there's some there are some, exes And drake appears to be one of them that just will not move on and will not leave you.
Speaker 1: Alone and you're just, like come, on come, on, Loser, yeah.
Speaker 11: Exactly, also A Fox news anchor in THE us is going viral right now because she fell asleep during a live.
Speaker 6: Broadcast.
Speaker 4: Now her name Is Dominique. Dylan she's the anchor Of Good Morning. Memphis and what.
Speaker 11: Happened it was one of those live crosses where they throw to a journalist on the street from the. Studio that cross kind of, happened and when they crossed back to the, studio you See dominique with her hands in, it like her head in her, hands her eyes closed and her like she's like clearly dozed.
Speaker 4: Off so this is how it sounded on.
Speaker 1: Air take a, Listen, okay sleep and beauty over here, snaps we love your. Photos that just send.
Speaker 4: It so they kind of had to address it because it's like.
Speaker 11: Hello and then she since then has done an interview explaining. Herself, basically she's a new mum and she's dealing with a teething, baby so she is what she called new mum.
Speaker 4: Tired take a look at have a two year.
Speaker 11: OLD i have it eight month, old AND i was trying to get them down to sleep at eight. O'class for my eight month, old she wasn't having its.
Speaker 6: Teething she was.
Speaker 4: Teething she was, teething AND i just couldn't console. HER i gave her.
Speaker 7: SOMETHING i WISH i could say, that like the sleep gets, better but mine are like, six eight and ten, now AND i still get woken.
Speaker 4: Up not as bad as.
Speaker 7: Newborns obviously you're up every three out, WELL i was up every three hours. Breastfeeding that's a whole nother level of sleep. Deprivation BUT i still get woken up most.
Speaker 1: Nights and you know, what it's not going to get better because once they're teenagers AND i.
Speaker 4: Won't sleep Because i'll be worrying about. That, yeah so sleep just doesn't exist after, you it.
Speaker 8: Does no, menopause you stop sleeping.
Speaker 1: Properly very.
Speaker 4: Menopause you're waking up at three am in pools of. Sweat it's so, funny. Woman, yeah, yes that's really.
Speaker 8: Good let's take your last calls thirty one oh six. Five anything you want to chat?
Speaker 1: About Who's, yeah last? Calls anything you want to talk? About here at thirteen one oh six, five we're going to go To. Nick he wants to talk about sleep. Walking were going? Earlier you did, it and now your kids. ARE i was a bit of a.
Speaker 7: Sleepwalker my dad was a, sleepwalker and, now, UNFORTUNATELY i think my.
Speaker 4: Kids have inherited my lovely. Trait, nick what's your?
Speaker 1: Story?
Speaker 18: Man, yeah So i've gone down the hallway to my sister's room And i've opened the door and they've kind of just open their eyes And i've just decided to pull my pants down and then hee al over the.
Speaker 6: Carpet hang, On how old were you at?
Speaker 12: This, yeah when this, HAPPENS i was.
Speaker 1: Eight, okay so not.
Speaker 4: In your thirties or.
Speaker 1: Anything he's not living last? Week did you grow out of, It, Nick or are you still peeing in random?
Speaker 18: Rooms, No i'm happily grown out of. It i'm glad That i'm not paying random rooms Because i've traumatized my sisters for, Life i'm pretty. Sure And i've also traumatized my mother the hallway screaming, no, no don't wake. Him you can't wake a. Sleepwalker, well a lot of people do.
Speaker 4: The wheeze in random corners a few.
Speaker 9: DRINKS i remember being a kid AND i Was it was in the, bathroom BUT i was standing with it one of the drawers that came, open peeing in.
Speaker 6: There, yeah my mam had just stopped.
Speaker 1: Me good on your. Necks thanks for calling, in.
Speaker 15: Man, no the funny thing is that they THOUGHT i was.
Speaker 18: Sleepwalking oh you weren't?
Speaker 4: Sleepwalking were?
Speaker 11: You?
Speaker 10: Just?
Speaker 18: AWA i was.
Speaker 1: Alright we Got daniel who's called in with another sleepwalking. Story hello, Mate.
Speaker 4: Hey, Daniel, hey hey, guys how are we heard what?
Speaker 1: Happened? Man?
Speaker 23: Oh so it was back WHEN i was about twenty, three and we grew up living on a farm about eleven. Acres and then, yeah one random NIGHT i found myself waking up at about three in the morning just in my jocks in the middle of our paddocks surrounded by.
Speaker 7: Cows so you've woken, up no clothes, on just your undies and you are surrounded by Cow that is so.
Speaker 1: Funny so what happens is when you do the, sleepwalking we eventually and just lie down and go back to normal.
Speaker 7: SLEEP i think you get up and you you're unaware of where you're going because you're, Asleep LIKE i don't ever remember getting up and going.
Speaker 4: PLACES i just remember waking up AND i am in a foreign. Place it's not my.
Speaker 1: Bed, yeah so you must do the walk and then and you're in some weird sleep, state, yeah.
Speaker 4: Like a trance or, something and then.
Speaker 1: You fall back to normal sleep and it's just wherever you. Land daniels in a paddock with. Cows all, Right tomorrow's show another big one where you're doing a kiss live performance by an ossy iconic. Group Remember Bachelor, Girl oh My, GOD i Do, yeah we under the, train Hit Whees. Bus they got to be performing live for us tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Morning, yeah plus more chances to win thousands of dollars in cash with the pop quip and.
Speaker 1: Keep a Kiss old. Day gordy has got your next chance to win a brand new, Car tenka in the. Boot business class flights To New, york where you'll See Harry styles live At Madison Square. Garden have a Great, thursday will ce.
Speaker 4: TOMORROW i see in the. Morning years