Speaker 1: Oh, the things just get real.
Speaker 2: That is the famous family feud music. Two contestants, one hundred strangers. I'm your host, Peter Hellier. The theme of today's show is food Fight and joining me today two of the finest comedians on the planet representing the Noble family from Newcastle, Ross Noble, and also representing the Thornton family from Geelong.
Speaker 1: Dave Thornton. Welcome, Ross, Welcome Thorno.
Speaker 3: Hi so good to be here.
Speaker 4: I'm with it.
Speaker 5: Just kind of just find out because they do that on the real shore, doing that and at the end of the shore. You don't get that enough on game should you remember in the seventies, you would finish and they would make the people who had just lost everything standing with.
Speaker 2: Like watching people who are just realizing for the first time how hard waving can be.
Speaker 1: Put any thought in the way.
Speaker 2: Food Fight is the theme today and you're both representing somebody. You will be playing to win a packed lunch. I'm going to pack for our contestants and I'm going to send it myself.
Speaker 1: I'm going to cut the sandwiches.
Speaker 6: Oh, this is all of a sudden celebrity mastership, showing your culinary skills.
Speaker 5: Here will you be checking for allergies before you, because that could.
Speaker 4: Be an act of terrorism.
Speaker 1: Eli is very bortant.
Speaker 2: Russ representing Roonda Draper and we're gonna get Rhonda on the phone now.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning, is it Roonda?
Speaker 7: Yes, it is Hi.
Speaker 6: Are you.
Speaker 2: I'm very good I have in the studio with you right now, playing for you, representing you today, the one, the only, one of the great comedians of the world, Ross Noble.
Speaker 1: Say hi to Ross.
Speaker 7: Hi, Ross, I'm so excited that you're representing me.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm glad you are. I'll try. I'm a very best.
Speaker 2: The steaks are big, the stakes are In fact, there might even be a steak involved. Because the prize is what Ross is playing for you today, the opportunity to have me send you a packed lunch. If you like your sandwiches, if you like the crust cutoff, you might even like I might get fancy.
Speaker 1: You might like a little bit of sushi. I can roll that myself.
Speaker 7: Well, I don't like Haggers. I'll tell you that much. Ross is in Scottish, but look it sounds superb. So Ross, I'm really counting on you here, Yeah, pressures on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I might be sending you the poke lunch myself.
Speaker 1: Have fun, guys, we'll do Ronda.
Speaker 2: There's no doubt about that now, Dave thought, and you're playing for Andrew Batton. Okay, Andrew Batton. Let's give Andy a call and see and see if he's hungry. Hello, Andrew's Peter Holly from Family for you the podcast.
Speaker 1: How are you good? Thanks, Peter. I'm in the studio right now.
Speaker 2: We're about to do battle between Ross Noble and the man playing for you today is the one the only Dave thought and saygodau to Dave.
Speaker 1: Good, Dave, how are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good?
Speaker 3: Better for hearing your voice, mate.
Speaker 6: And I don't know if Pete has told you when I walk away with the win.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is the best news you'll get all.
Speaker 1: Day, Andrew.
Speaker 2: If Dave Thorn I thought and wins today. I'm sending you a packed lunch. Okay. You can make requests about what you might like in that pack lunch. He might be cold pizza, or he might be sandwiches carefully made. It might be sushi. And hopefully we give you a call in then the hour saying you have a pack lunch is coming your way.
Speaker 1: Beautiful, looking forward to the call. Then well pressures on you, Thauna.
Speaker 3: Oh mate, I feel there's a match made in heaven. Edin. Are really going to work well together? Wait? It is Andrew doing anything? Or is it just me?
Speaker 1: No, you might, it's all you Now. We let go of Andrew. Thank you. Andrew will speak to you soon. Hopefully he's had a game works.
Speaker 2: We played two rounds of classic feud, and then the winner of those rounds gets advantage in that final fast feud round.
Speaker 1: Let's feud. This is around one of classic Feud.
Speaker 2: We surveyed one hundred people and we wanted their top answers to our question. I'm need to be very clear on this. I personally did not do the surveying that was outsourced and has.
Speaker 5: The answer ever been because other and the top answer was I'm shopping.
Speaker 4: Leave me a lord.
Speaker 3: Classified as harassment walk away.
Speaker 4: To tell you what I do to the beach? Who are you?
Speaker 2: If that is your guest? That is your guest, Ross Nobles. See how it all pans out. You each get three guesses. The person with the highest number of correct answers at the end of the round wins your not rules, Let's get into it. The survey question actually I needed to work out who goes first.
Speaker 3: Okay, we wrestle. What do we do?
Speaker 1: You can do a rock, paper scissors if you want.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, roa we go one, two three, bang?
Speaker 3: Yeah that works. Are you ready?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: A paper thorn? No, wentner scissors thorn? No, you are going first, and congratulations. Okay, here we go to survey. Question is name of food that is mess to eat with your fingers? Now, for those playing at home, here's some thinking music some time. It's also give Dave an opportunity to have a think. Also, it gives Ross a chance to consider his options. We surveyed one hundred people and last them name of food that is messy to eat with your fingers.
Speaker 6: See now my brain is exploding because I'm thinking, does that mean it's food that you would normally eat with your fingers? Or he'd just given it a crack and gone if I didn't have cutlery in front of me. This is not working well, but I'm starving, so I'll try it.
Speaker 4: I'm doing exactly the same thing.
Speaker 5: My brain will not let me think of foods that you would normally eat with your fingers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I'm just gonna go with yogurt, because that would be extremely messy with your fingers.
Speaker 2: It's everywhere you would think, so you would think the most impossibly. You think you're basically dipping in and sucking your fingers basically.
Speaker 6: Well, I think because I have young kids and so I've seen them do this, and that's why it's front of mind, which I'm not confident about it, but that's all my brain is.
Speaker 3: Giving me at this point in time. Yeah, is yogurt or yogurt?
Speaker 1: Yogurt is yogurt or yogurt on the board.
Speaker 2: It's not on the board that hurts ross name of food that is messy to eat with your fingers.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna see. But I was going to go spaghetti. But what sort of idiot it's spaghetti with their fingers. So I'm going to sear donuts. Donuts, donuts because of the sugar, because of the sugary getting stuck to.
Speaker 2: You, things get stuck. Yeah, it's doughnuts on the board. This is a terrible start.
Speaker 4: This is awful.
Speaker 1: Maybe some chronicle overthinking they're going on.
Speaker 6: It looks like we're now just delivering apologies to the people you're playing this game for.
Speaker 1: I'll be having my own lunch this week. I respect to know back to you name of food that is messy to eat with your fingers.
Speaker 6: Now, I'm just trying to think of all the food that you will eat without cutlery. I'm gonna say Indian food in that you should really scoop it up with like nan bread like because my partner does this, she'll scoop it up and then they kind of throw it into their mouth with their thumb.
Speaker 2: So he's just gonna say Indian food, Indian food, all Indian food.
Speaker 1: Indian is Indian food on the board. It is not on the board.
Speaker 3: Are we normal people? We're just working out on it.
Speaker 5: We all what is technically known in the medical professional as idiots.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm gonna go obvious.
Speaker 1: The food that he's messy to eat with your fingers.
Speaker 4: I want to see it. Fish and chips, fish chips.
Speaker 2: Why Why is fish and chips messing because you get all the grease like squezy fingers. Again, it's fish and chips on the board. Thank God under Seafood giving it to you under Seafood right generosity, because.
Speaker 6: You're ripping me for saying India has all got the same delicacies and.
Speaker 3: The sea is the tenuous link to that.
Speaker 5: You went for all Indian food, where I specified one tiny element of seafood and broadened it up.
Speaker 6: Because you were with the entire ocean that's the largest area on the face of the planet.
Speaker 1: Has one thorn. Zero.
Speaker 2: You need this to stay in Round one, thought God. Name of food that is messy to eat with your fingers?
Speaker 6: Ice cream? Ice cream in a cone because it just spills all over your fingers. Fingers, sticky fingers. Thank you very much. Come on, please, come on.
Speaker 2: To avoid the humiliation starting with a zero round. Please, for the love of Denya, is ice.
Speaker 1: Cream on the board?
Speaker 2: Yes, in the last answer on the board, I scream it was the last one, the last name. But that's what You've got one. It doesn't matter. You got one now ross to win Round one. Name of food that is messy to eat with your fingers.
Speaker 5: I'm going to say natchals, nachos or sorry, I'll refrares that all Mexican food.
Speaker 6: In fairness, most Mexican food is the same thing, just wrapped up in a different way. That is usually the genesis. Not to besmirch the good reputation of the Mexican people.
Speaker 1: You've done the thought damage already. Oh my god, is nachos on the board? Surprisingly, that is a surprise.
Speaker 4: Come on, I held that that.
Speaker 1: Is a surprise.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you what what you overthought a little because you actually had that.
Speaker 1: You mentioned the answer.
Speaker 2: The top answer no spaghetti, spaghetti, Oh for god, spaghetti was who's eating with their kids?
Speaker 1: This mango was second mango.
Speaker 3: Mangoes are pretty hard with the.
Speaker 4: Sea food was I wont eat them too tropical to tropical.
Speaker 2: And you were so close to us because the fourth most popular answer was not nachos, one tacos, no.
Speaker 1: Way, And I disagree. Yeah with the people's survey.
Speaker 2: I would say nacho's is tricky because at least with the tako you have your yeah, and the bottom tacos, now there's a support the tackle.
Speaker 4: It's like a sort of a cheese holster.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it calds everything, cheers, whereas the natchal it's it's tiny tacos all spread out and your fingers are going in.
Speaker 3: You're right, it's martial law. It's just everywhere.
Speaker 1: I would say this is a controversial moment in the Family Few podcast.
Speaker 5: I think I think I got two so I could have had a clean sweep there.
Speaker 1: Kebabs also was their ribs and.
Speaker 3: Actually ribs chicken wings?
Speaker 4: Is that on there?
Speaker 1: Chicken? That very messy?
Speaker 4: I would have said chicken wings as well.
Speaker 1: There we go. We have a draw in round one. Let's got a round two.
Speaker 3: Just for anyone listening.
Speaker 6: I'm doing the dance between it because I always remember, remember the contestants always then would do a dance, the producers always getting to do a shimmy.
Speaker 2: That was always fun, feel free. I mean Ross was waving earlier. You know there are cameras in the studio, so you.
Speaker 4: Know, capturing our shame.
Speaker 2: Let's see if we can find a winner in round two who will take advantage into fast feud, the all important advantage in the fast feud.
Speaker 1: Ross.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: The survey question is what would you be likely to find in the third draw in the kitchen? Here is some thinking music for those playing in your car or on your walk, wherever you're listening the family Few the podcast. Russ considering his options, trying not to overthink it. Would you be likely to find in the third draw in the kitchen?
Speaker 5: I'm going to see all mobile phones and their charges.
Speaker 2: Okay, old mobile phones and their chargers, did anyone surveyed out of one hundred people have.
Speaker 4: Because they're idiots. We've already established these people are going to.
Speaker 1: See start thinking like an idiot.
Speaker 4: Spaghetti, aren't they? That's what's good.
Speaker 1: If spaghetti's on there. I'll give you that as well.
Speaker 2: Is mobile phones or mobile phone charges or spaghetti on the board, not.
Speaker 1: On the board.
Speaker 2: Over the day of thoughton, this is a sense of dj VU about it. What would you be likely to find in the third draw in the.
Speaker 3: Kitchen Indian food, No.
Speaker 1: Specific Indian food exactly.
Speaker 6: I will say aluminium foil, cooking foil. That's a third draw down kind of a spot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but hang on, isn't the third draw down like just the crap that you just.
Speaker 3: Well, absolutely, because you're not sure where it's going to go. And that's always the thing that I think.
Speaker 6: You're just never sure where you're going to put it in the baking paper and that kind of go all right, okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, alumin your foil is on the border. We have a very specific draw for the element your fail in the baking paper.
Speaker 4: All right, then, okay, this.
Speaker 5: Is well, to be honest, I think, bearing in mind that the people serve it are idiots that we've established that. I'm going to see plastic bags. I would never put them in the third draw they would, they would be in a separate cupboard area. But I'm going to see a plastic bag.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's see what the idiots plastic bags?
Speaker 1: Are they in the third draw them?
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 1: It is in the third draw down.
Speaker 6: Jeez, if you have to pay copyright for that noise, it's costing you a lot of money this podcast.
Speaker 1: You're over budget.
Speaker 6: I got I think I got this one. I'm going to say, batteries beat old batteries, new batteries.
Speaker 2: Right. Going to go with batteries is batteries dead or alive on the board?
Speaker 4: This is this is this is the most painful experience. Honestly, that's where the batteries go.
Speaker 1: We have our batteries in the laundry. I have to say, you.
Speaker 6: Do yes, Well, you are like these people surveyed.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that your answers have been silly at all, right, but maybe getting more specific?
Speaker 4: Right, Okay, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: What do you got?
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 4: I stick with my gut.
Speaker 1: I'll ask you this question. Has your gut served you well up until this point.
Speaker 4: You're absolutely right. You're absolute right.
Speaker 5: But at the same time, the first time I went I'm not going to say that because that's too of and then it turned out you serve it idiots, and then I'm trying to think like an idiot, and it's still not working. Not Teetoels, why not Let's go to tea Towels.
Speaker 1: Ross is your final guests for the rest.
Speaker 5: My gut is telling me to see old discarded keys, but I'm not going with my gut.
Speaker 4: I'm going with tea towels.
Speaker 2: He has rejected his gut to stay in the round. Tee Toels on the board. Not only was it on the board, it was the bloody top hands.
Speaker 6: As we said, the third draw down, it's anarchy like it's just the stuff that feels like it's too necessary to be in that third.
Speaker 5: Tetels feels like it's nestling alongside your greaseproof paper and you're glad wrap and all of that your til it sounds like it's nestling. Certainly is in our house. But what if we learned kids, don't go with your guts.
Speaker 1: Don't go with your gut. Okay, you're gonna go with your gut.
Speaker 3: Well, as we have just pointed out, it has not fared well so far.
Speaker 5: So imagine somebody who's never used a draw before in their life and they stopped in the street watching your third draw down. Oh don't know, I've never used the drawer before. Just say anything. Oh okay, a couple of things here. This is what's swarming around my mind at this point in time. I've got the spear light bulbs or barbecue utensils. They're the two ones that are sticking out of my head because barbecue utensils don't fit in the cutlery draw and so you kind of tend to throw them, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like Mispatula's and it was terrible idea. Well, I think you could win it with this.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with barbecue utensils.
Speaker 1: Barbecue utensils.
Speaker 2: There's tie round two, which will take us to a tiebreaker.
Speaker 1: Is utensils on the board?
Speaker 2: It is on the board, the fourth most popular answer. In fact, Spatula was also on the ball. Would you like to know what else was on the board?
Speaker 4: Was it specifically barbecue utensils or.
Speaker 3: Just utensils like your tongs and your whatnot?
Speaker 2: Because also day did say spatula, I'm happy to give him utensils.
Speaker 3: You're throwing at a bone.
Speaker 4: To go on, what are the top? What are the top?
Speaker 1: Knives were also there.
Speaker 5: These people served clearly don't have the the wooden block on the bench.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, or the magnet that it sticks to the wall.
Speaker 2: You're very close with aluminium foil. Yeah, and you said baking paper, he didnt.
Speaker 1: It's clean rap.
Speaker 6: Clean rap gets all the shine. You're right, I just went with a lesser known one that was on me.
Speaker 2: It was on you, So an apology going out to those surveyed. We also had spoons, which would be top drawer.
Speaker 1: For me, like ladles.
Speaker 8: Is that what they mean may be big spoons, big spoons, scissors or so. If I'm walking on the street and I see someone with hands but no fingers, I know that the ones that were surveyed because their draw is taking.
Speaker 3: Out all of their fingers. He's putting your hand in and there's sharp knives and scissors that are viscerating.
Speaker 5: But they're all wrapped in cling wraps and tee towels.
Speaker 2: All right, That means it's another tie. These two cannot separate. That's in a round two. We are heading to a tiebreaker.
Speaker 3: It's a race to the bottom.
Speaker 1: It is a race to the fourth draw.
Speaker 5: I can't help feeling that that music was the wrong turn for what we've provailed.
Speaker 3: It should have been ram everybody hurts.
Speaker 2: The great thing about family feud it means stadlight. This couldn't actually get more exciting.
Speaker 3: If you don't care about the answers we have been nailing.
Speaker 2: You have absolutely smashed it, and winning this round gives you a major advantage in the final fast feud round. It also means you avoid the family feud noise canceling sleeping bag.
Speaker 6: That noise canceling sleeping bag feels a bit croker. I'm gonna be It's a concept that questions need to be asked.
Speaker 2: It's been dry clean since the last person used it, so we don't I haven't just.
Speaker 5: Was it bought or was it kept as a souvenir by a local serial killer?
Speaker 1: We found it in the third draw down.
Speaker 2: The way the tiebreaker works, you get one guess each and the person who gives the answer highest on the board wins the round. Shout out your name the buzz in, can we check out? Buzzeres Dave Dave Ross Ross, they're working, they're working. We surveyed one hundred people. I can only assume they're the same people we've been surveying.
Speaker 3: For the other questions.
Speaker 1: Name of fruit that I thought that was it?
Speaker 5: Oh god, this could be anything.
Speaker 2: Name of fruit that begins with the letter P, Dave pear Pair Now, Russ, you also get a chance to have a go.
Speaker 4: I'm going to see a passion fruit.
Speaker 1: Passion fruit.
Speaker 3: I regret I should have said pineapple, but whatever, here we go.
Speaker 2: I can tell you the pair and passion fruit are both on the board. Yes, Dave, you said pair? Is pair the highest hea.
Speaker 1: Fruit on the board?
Speaker 4: Yes, it is.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: Pair had thirty two, passion fruit had six. Dave, you win the tiebreaker. You take advantage into fast feud. We've made it to the final round, so this time to play fast feud. I will ask you both five questions in quick succession, and you need to try and guess the most popular answer straight off the top of your head. Focus on the top of your head. Take too long, I'll skip to the next question and you'll miss out on the chance to pick up those points. If I'm feeling generous, I'll come back. If I'm feeling generous, you're feeling generous with us, I'm probably gonna have to I'm probably gonna have to cut you some slack. The play with the most points at the end of fast Feud wins the game.
Speaker 1: Is that easy thought?
Speaker 2: No, Because you one classic feard, you have the advantage of playing fast feud.
Speaker 4: First, Ross I have to go into sleeping but this means.
Speaker 1: You you're in a sleeping bag. It could be very cozy.
Speaker 5: It sounds to me like a blessed relief to just get just a few moments away from the nightmare that has been.
Speaker 2: To just go and meditate, whatever you can do, the regroup, maybe refresh in your mind.
Speaker 1: This snuggers a bug in a rug.
Speaker 3: He's very good. Noise canceling.
Speaker 6: Sleeping bag is an interesting thing because I feel like I've been playing this entire game with a brain canceling answers, so I have.
Speaker 2: Not thoughtn any The thing is, it's on for young and old right now. It is your game to lose. Okay, you have advantage in fast Feud, which means it's a clean sheet. Any answer you give is obviously hasn't been given yet. When Russ comes in he might butt heads with some of your answers and you'll have to guess again.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, and you're right, And then I can just go off instinct. I think I've been getting in my own way.
Speaker 2: I've got this beat, Dave thought, I want your first answer. As soon as I finished the first question, Are you ready to play fast food?
Speaker 3: It's a strange to give yes, okay, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 1: Give me another word for food.
Speaker 3: Grub.
Speaker 1: Name a vegetable that is a strange.
Speaker 3: Shape, Oh, eggplant, keep.
Speaker 2: It clean apart from milk. Name a product that originates from a cow.
Speaker 1: Cheese. Name a favorite midnight snack?
Speaker 3: Uh, midnight snack? Just chips, like a bag of chips.
Speaker 2: Name of food that has skin skin? Close that as I need an answer. I mean, would you say, like a potato has a jacket?
Speaker 1: Jacket potatoes in look it off?
Speaker 3: Wow, I was disappointed by myself.
Speaker 1: How do you feel? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Look, I mean midnight snack. That's an interesting one.
Speaker 6: My partner is very good and she buys a lot of organic food, which I know then where the outlies for when it comes to food, Like I'll wake up in the middle of the night and you're almost like oh, do you want to eat carrot sticks with homus? You're not really going to go back to bed, so I don't I don't think I know that.
Speaker 2: But anyway, well, Ross hasn't nailed it today either, so who knows what is ahead of us.
Speaker 1: But let's get Ross Noble back in.
Speaker 2: Let's get him out of the Family Feud Noise Canceling sleeping bag. Let's unzip him. Ross Noble, welcome back. How was the Family Feud podcast? Noise canceling sleeping?
Speaker 1: I mean it was.
Speaker 4: Crusty, you know, that's the best way to describe it.
Speaker 1: They did quite well, but I think he's left a bit on the table.
Speaker 4: Okay, how many questions is that?
Speaker 1: There's five?
Speaker 3: Fuck?
Speaker 2: Okay, I want your first answer as soon as I finish the first question. Now, if you say the same answer that Dave has already given, you will hear this famous sound and you'll have to take another course. Yes, we'll tell your points at the end of the game to see who wins. It is on for young and old God. Remember, I'll ask you five questions, and I want you to guess the top answer as quickly as possible.
Speaker 1: Are you ready to play fast Food?
Speaker 3: Ross? Naval.
Speaker 1: I am, let's go give me another word for food.
Speaker 5: Talk god, another word for food and scran Oh no, that's no one's going to know that.
Speaker 2: Name a vegetable that is a strange shape, a turnip apart from milk. Name a product that originates from a cow, yogurt. Name a favorite midnight snack, chocolate, name of food that has skinn.
Speaker 4: Potato, race pudding. No one's gonna say it.
Speaker 1: Rice.
Speaker 2: There we go, Ross. Now there's five answers given. How do you feel?
Speaker 5: I feel that I should not have used a term for food that is only used by people in the northeast of England. I should have said I should have said tucker, because that is an Australian word that Australians and I'm guessing the people served were Australians.
Speaker 6: I think that's lost it for me. I mean because of race pudding. The arts have been hit so hard over the last two years. You sometimes think should we get a fallback job? And you and I could definitely never work at a supermarket like where is this and we'd be like, I don't know it take us forty five minutes to and figure out what they're talking about.
Speaker 2: I think anyone listening to the Today's Show fully realizes how hard the arts has been hit basedis on all of your answers. I mean, you've basically spent two years at high and a lot of these were domestic questions. Okay, let's find out who won family feud the podcast.
Speaker 3: Pete. I do feel like with this you just got given the scores.
Speaker 6: I feel like they're going to be like scores from a golf game minus two, minus eight.
Speaker 2: Well, you've certainly taken the food topic. Well, there's a lot of doughnuts here.
Speaker 3: That's why he gets paid the big podcast buck.
Speaker 2: Big podcast bucks. All right, let's find out who won. Give me another name for food. Okay, well let's start with scran.
Speaker 4: It's not up there.
Speaker 2: Will Ross be surprised? Is Grant on the board?
Speaker 1: I never thought? I said grub? Yeah, grub, grub.
Speaker 4: Good answer, that's what I thought. That's a very But these are idiots.
Speaker 1: Did the idiots say grub? Did thirty one points?
Speaker 3: That was the top answer?
Speaker 2: That was a top answer they've thought and well done? Hot start.
Speaker 3: You know what those fingerless morons are?
Speaker 2: All right, name a vegetable that is a strange shape? Ross, you said turn.
Speaker 4: I was thinking of dinner when they grow and they look like penises.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well with what thorn I said, it's turn up on the board.
Speaker 3: It's not on the board. I went with penis pumpkin.
Speaker 1: No, you went with eggplant.
Speaker 3: That's true, you saucy, saucy.
Speaker 2: Dude, his eggplant on the board. Is it a strange shape? I might say it's one of the most more natural shapes.
Speaker 6: Well, it is, but you feel like his emojis have changed their rep heaven the Yeah, like that, were just going along.
Speaker 3: Fine.
Speaker 5: If you in the supermarket and you're planning a mousaka, you get thrown out.
Speaker 6: Back only after hours. Okay, come around the back. I'll see you at ten pm.
Speaker 4: A mussaki filthy.
Speaker 2: Remember we were growing up. If we like the girl, we actually hand them an eggplant. We actually physically send them in the post. Simpler times, Simple times, Simple times. Didn't want her dad finding that, did you?
Speaker 1: Not? At all?
Speaker 2: Other things on the top answers, carrot eggplant was the second most popular answer.
Speaker 3: Carrot's not an odd shape. I've never picked up a carrot and gone what is this odd?
Speaker 4: And also, isn't it the same shape as a turnip?
Speaker 1: I'm not better apart from milk.
Speaker 2: Name a product that originates from a cow a Ross.
Speaker 1: You went with yogurt. Yeah, I also except yogurt.
Speaker 4: Should have said stick, shouldn't I anyway.
Speaker 1: Is yogurt on the board? It is only three, oh god, three points points?
Speaker 2: Thorno. You said cheese? Is cheese on the board? Top answer? Forty nine people said cheese? So the running tally is right now, Thorna, I'm forty nine Ross Noble on three.
Speaker 3: Got that poor woman anyone's game.
Speaker 4: She's not getting a back load.
Speaker 2: But there's still too around and there's some big points ahead of us. Name a favorite midnight snack, Thorna. He said chips. Did anyone say chips? Only seven people?
Speaker 8: But oh, taking your talent in ninety eight dipping it into yogurt and eating it unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Only seven people out of one.
Speaker 1: Hundred ninety three people. Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Sorry one.
Speaker 6: No, But because I've got I've got a savory tooth, so it'd always go for the chips.
Speaker 3: When you said chocolate, I was like, oh, that sounds pretty good.
Speaker 2: I think chocolate's a very good answer. It's chocolate on the board. It is it needed to be for Ross. Noble top answer.
Speaker 5: Oh ice cream your first top answer?
Speaker 1: Yes, wow, yes. In fact I screamed, isn't there no?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Top answer? So Ross were making a bit of a comeback. He's on thirtys are ninety eight. The final question name of food that has skin?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, this is going to win it for me. The race pudding? Oh my god, good bye everyone?
Speaker 1: A potato? Is potato on the board?
Speaker 4: Top answer?
Speaker 1: It is on the board. Only three people said it.
Speaker 2: What that means one hundred and one to pull off a remarkable victory? Is stop building up? The engineer is rice. It's not even on the board pudding. I can only imagine Ross. It's growing up in Newcastle.
Speaker 3: It's a very popular.
Speaker 2: I loved having rice pudding every every Thursday. Was rice putting under the noble house?
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 4: Couldn't knock the skin off a race pudding?
Speaker 5: That's a popular seeing from where I'm from.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's rice pudding. It's not for stop building potential win.
Speaker 4: There's no need to build the it isn't.
Speaker 1: It seems something that it seemed impossible and.
Speaker 4: It's still impossible because it's not there.
Speaker 1: Do you speak too soon? Ross? Noble.
Speaker 2: It's definitely is Rice putting on the board.
Speaker 1: No, you're right. Actually, when I think about it was never going to be on the board.
Speaker 2: Means with one hundred and one points versus thirty, Dave thought whims.
Speaker 1: So congratulations Dave.
Speaker 3: Oh thank you.
Speaker 1: It was a good win. Ross. You hung in there, mate?
Speaker 4: Was it a good win?
Speaker 1: Though? It was sabby as a scrabby win.
Speaker 4: It wasn't Queensbury, was it. It was two men brawling in the street, you know.
Speaker 3: It was Stephen Bradbury. You people fell over and then I just skimmed through.
Speaker 2: Hey, let's get Andrew Batton on the line. That given me very exciting news. Here is a packed lunch coming his way. Thought, I'll let you give him the news.
Speaker 1: Mate. Hello, Andrew speak.
Speaker 3: Andrew speaking?
Speaker 6: Oh should we say winner speaking because we have one family fewed my friends?
Speaker 1: You're kidding me.
Speaker 3: No, that's exactly it. Mate. You brought it home well done.
Speaker 2: Did you wake up this morning feeling lucky at all? Andrew, feeling that you could possibly win a packed lunch?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was definitely something in the air, Peter.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it was, but I felt good.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you can just feel it absolutely, Andrew, thank you for being part of Family for the podcast, and that pack lunch is coming your way.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Thanks Peter, Well, I'm Dave.
Speaker 1: Bad luck Ross, Well, I'm Dave. I echoed those words. Well, I'm Dave. Commiserations rossing over.
Speaker 4: Can we never speak of the woman I'm putting it for? Every dain?
Speaker 2: Rhonda will be sending your tickets for Rossnoble Live and the backstage meet and greet after.
Speaker 5: The I'm so sorry, Rhonda, I forgot which country.
Speaker 6: I was in. When you get rice putting thrown at you on stage, you don't even have to ask who through that.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh.
Speaker 2: Thanks guys, and thank you for listening to Family for the podcast.
Speaker 1: Of course, you can get.
Speaker 2: This wherever you find your podcast until next week see ye. Family Feud is a podcast from the iHeartRadio and Kiss Network based on the television series Family Feud. A free mental format