Speaker 1: Celebrity news. You like that guard?
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks Sahuna.
Speaker 3: Right, let's go to NAT and get a hit of celebrity news. Now, Paris Hilton's got some dating advice that none of us asked for. But hey, you know what one thing she is good at is getting men. So if anyone you're gonna listen to anyone for dating advice, maybe it is Paris.
Speaker 1: I was obsessed when I was a teenager.
Speaker 3: One Night in Paris movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was boring.
Speaker 1: It was boring.
Speaker 3: I just I loved Paris.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 3: It was the simple life era, and she was kind of the first girl of Hollywood, like first influencer who was famous for doing nothing exactly, just being famous.
Speaker 1: I used to think that she was really pretty, but I cannot get past the voice, Like how slow she talked.
Speaker 3: Then we're about to have a listener, right. They call it vocal fry.
Speaker 1: I think when they talk, I bet you do you like the bimbo vibe giving bimbo But she's not one.
Speaker 3: So she's actually been married now since twenty twenty one, so five years, and they've got two children together. But she has had her fair share of boyfriends along the way. And this is what she says when it comes to her recommendation around what kind of men we should be dating.
Speaker 2: I think nerds so where it's at someone very insecure and it's hard to be with a successful woman. You want to find the boys from like a small town who are just like sweet and kind and don't have all these eating apps and weird things. It would be so hard to trust one of those guys who wants to go out all the time, and oh my.
Speaker 1: God, what's with the piano music in the background.
Speaker 3: Why don't they do that in interviews? And we just we just cat of.
Speaker 2: A nerd.
Speaker 1: I don't disagree with what you to be honest, she's basically saying, don't go for the guy that every other girl wants, right, Yeah, But I don't think as well.
Speaker 3: She's saying nerd. But I think she's just basically saying, don't date the party guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah the yah. Some people do find nerds really hot, though.
Speaker 3: Well, intelligence isn't at the top of my list. I would say humor is the top of my list. So I generally go for the lark and over the nerd by nature. But yeah, I mean, you don't want someone stupid like you want to be able to hold a conversation. I actually have dated someone who was stupid. Yeah, and it was difficult.
Speaker 1: Dinner we went too No, it was like an Oxford or something.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, that would have been riveting, Mikey, you went to the bathroom or something.
Speaker 1: It was a nice guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I made some very big mistakes. Thankfully, now I landed in a very nice place. But she whizz anyway. Also Martha Kay, you'd know her from Maths twenty nineteen, but she's still with the guy that she married on the show, Michael. Now they've got their own family together. They've got Lucius born in twenty twenty three, and they've just welcomed a little girl named Sunday in March of this year, so parents have two.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: She posts a lot of parenting stuff and just she's an influenzo so she posts a lot of her life on socials. Now, something that she's posted this week has caused a bit of a stir and she's getting a lot of mum shaming because of it. So basically, she was doing this sponsored post for a brand. She was promoting an electrolyte drink, and while she was trying to film and talk to the camera and do what she had to do and get the messaging across that she had to for this brand. Her three year old son, Lucia's kept interrupting her, so she kind of loses her cool a little bit and gets frustrated with him visibly and audibly. You'll hear the audio in a sec So now people are basically slamming her, saying, why do you get so frustrated with your poor son? Blah blah blahah. Listen, I want to see how bad you think this is.
Speaker 1: Get off the stool and get out of the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Stove.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So otherwise she's kind of just getting frustrated and ignoring him. But that's the moment that she kind of like cracked it, I guess you could say. And people are saying things like, do you just not like it more?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what a stretch. People just love to be outraged on the internet over anything. I don't feel like there's anything wrong. She did even raise her voice. She asked him to get off the stool and get out of the kitchen. Now what I probably would have done differently there. It sounds like he wants porridge or something. I know, because I also have to create content at home sometimes. Again, I didn't even share my handles, so there was no plugging there. But if my kids are at home, and because I've been doing it for so many years, I know that they in order for me to be able to shoot something, I have to feed them. So I will prioritize them. I'll get them fed, and I'll get them outside or wherever, and then I'll shoot my content.
Speaker 3: And it's a job, isn't it. You're just doing a job. It's like if you're an architect and you have to do your architecture forting, you're going to make sure your kids are dealt with before you.
Speaker 1: That's probably the only thing. But we might not.
Speaker 3: We don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe she has fed him, and maybe he's a hungry boy like my boys are, and maybe she had started filming this content and he's turned.
Speaker 3: Up in their things.
Speaker 1: She's doing a job at the end of the day. That is, it's always the perfect parents. In the comments, funny.
Speaker 3: To say that she's since come out and posted another video mocking the perfect parents that are judging her. She goes, oh my god, if this isn't all the perfect parents on the internet, look at these perfect parents sitting on their phones, scrolling, watching and judging.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and what about the ones that haven't even had kids yet. Oh yeah, they're the worst. People always think they're going to be the best parents, and then they become parents