Speaker 1: Got anything good?
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Patsy and Happy Valentines. All right, guys, what are you up to this weekend? What plans have you got? Well?
Speaker 4: Are you? Are you guys doing anything Valentine's We are this afternoon.
Speaker 3: My wife actually begged me, She said, please don't book anything. I don't want that, but I I am cooking dinner tonight.
Speaker 5: You know when she says that that she really there.
Speaker 3: Needs to be something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're going bowling, so romantic.
Speaker 5: To be fun?
Speaker 3: What are you teenagers in the fifty something in Midwest America?
Speaker 4: And then we're going to go through one of those diners where they deliver the food.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with thick milkshakes. So why bowling? Do you love to do it together?
Speaker 4: We used to bowl a lot before Gordy was born. We haven't been in years. But he'll come with us, hopefully. I guess we can distract him on the phone.
Speaker 5: Romantic that he's going.
Speaker 3: To put his fingers in the you know, the machine and the stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well a babysitter. Oh that is a unless you guys want to watch him.
Speaker 3: No, No, I've got a lot planning for Valentine's now now I mentioned it. I'm going to be booking stuff as soon as I get out of the show today. And then, but isn't Bianco better than you? I seem to remember that she played you, smashed you.
Speaker 4: On average, I'm better.
Speaker 3: So when we cuts, when.
Speaker 4: We play bowling, usually what we do is I go for a score of one twenty. That's about my average.
Speaker 3: That's fairy, I feel, I feel I've had and you have those those things.
Speaker 4: That's without stop now and she has a score to beat of one hundred. And then last time, great memory. Somebody's obviously fed you some information.
Speaker 3: Did beat me, so she'll let you win today.
Speaker 4: She wanted me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, good.
Speaker 4: Good healthy competition. She's she's a competitor, Bianca.
Speaker 3: Yeah is she? Ah? Right? And then what do you watch this weekend? Pat?
Speaker 6: I have got a massive mess of weekend. So I've got Brian Adams again tomorrow nights.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, yes, it feels like he was just here doing the same old Tide songs.
Speaker 6: And then a really really big day for my podcast tomorrow. I am so excited. I'm doing the live show, taking it on the road. I'm so excited and so it's the Bohemian Women's Health Retreat. Then I'm having a chat to and you know, I don't want to stand up there for an hour and just talk at the women. I really want it to be interactive. So if you're going I'm going to have roaming mics and We're going to have a chat and we're going to talk menopause and pause and all the things that.
Speaker 3: If that's going to be and you have the conversation.
Speaker 5: So excited and now.
Speaker 4: Is that because you haven't prepared anything You're like, oh, we'll just do a Q and A. Or is that because you actually want to have questions.
Speaker 6: I don't want it to doctor, No, I want it to be open. I wanted to be like girlfriends sitting around at a coffee shop having a chat and just supporting one another and hearing each other's stories.
Speaker 4: And people still get tickets, you can.
Speaker 5: Get date think gets. Thank you for asking.
Speaker 6: And the website is Bohemiansummer Festival dot com, dot you.
Speaker 5: It's at Balan. Yes you can.
Speaker 3: Patsy, good lucky.
Speaker 5: I'm really looking forward to it.
Speaker 7: You are.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: We're doing Double Thumbs Up. We're doing this Every Friday, we tell about the things we're into at the moment. Patsy, what's it for you? This week?
Speaker 4: Look?
Speaker 6: I will touch on the fourth Bridget Jones installment again, Mad about the Boy.
Speaker 5: This was utterly sensational. I loved every bit about it.
Speaker 3: Massive this weekends excited about it.
Speaker 6: Well cry, you will laugh, you will mostly cry, but in a beautiful way.
Speaker 5: How they have stitched.
Speaker 6: Colin Firth's character, weaved it in and out of the storyline is just so beautiful, and there's so much deep, meaningful sort of.
Speaker 5: Moments in the plot.
Speaker 6: I heard someone talking reviewing about it a couple of days ago, saying, oh, you know.
Speaker 5: It wasn't the best Bridget Jones I've seen. You've missed the point.
Speaker 6: If completely, it encapsulates the whole trilogy.
Speaker 3: So I want more of this. You can be like this Tomorrow might come along.
Speaker 4: Men, welcome the critics credit. I even doubt you're that.
Speaker 6: I even doubt that this person watched it, because you haven't got trash them if you seriously, did you even watch it?
Speaker 5: Have you even seen.
Speaker 3: It's called projection? She's pointing at me.
Speaker 6: It hasn't even seen it yet, So Bridget and all the friendship group. You know, you see them up there. It's what is it, nearly twenty five years since the first one. Yes, they look older, we all age, But you know what I loved about it. I thought I looked at them and I thought, you, yeah, they're older. But I feel like I've aged with these characters.
Speaker 3: A lovely way to see it. And those first movies were so.
Speaker 6: Funny, and I've aged with them and they're just their lives are so rich, and the friendship's even stronger. And there's a beautiful moment and I won't it's not a spoiler alert.
Speaker 5: I won't tell you, but there's a.
Speaker 6: White hour and the significance of the white owl is just well, I think.
Speaker 3: We can work out. I got a lot of emails complaining about your spoilering it this week, by the way, all women furious the movie.
Speaker 4: So to stop me, I'm afraid you're even talking about the will come out.
Speaker 3: Again, and said, it's not spoiling it. But there's a white own.
Speaker 6: You kid, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: When you see the white owl, it is just like at the end.
Speaker 3: Of the Magic Trick.
Speaker 6: It was like a light bulb moment and I leant over to Audrey and I said, oh my god, now I know who the owl was and Audrey and Audrey was crying and I was crying. And there's a really tender moment with with Bridget's dad and it.
Speaker 3: Just you know, oh, he's so good, Jim brilliant actor.
Speaker 6: And this got me going sort of at the start of the film because I saw him and I thought of my dad and I looked and I thought, oh god. You know, life is short and the movie is all about live your life. Don't waste a single moment. And he says to her, Bridget, I want you to live your life.
Speaker 3: You know what you talked about it yesterday. So well I went and I'm surprised at my wife. We're going to go and see it Sunday afternoon. Yeah. Now, I actually went online after you talked about this on the show, so well, men think, I wonder if it is and it sounds really good. All the reviews were saying they've done the impossible. This is actually a really profound movie. And again, when they get those movies right, it's the perfect mix of heart and laughs.
Speaker 8: I could not know.
Speaker 3: Then she brought tickets and life.
Speaker 5: And off the back of you scenes so deep, and she's.
Speaker 3: Fifty one, she's our age now exactly.
Speaker 6: And you touched on we're still talking about this about the illegitimate child, and I said, no, I don't think so.
Speaker 5: And then on the way home, Yester, oh yeah, actually there was.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: It's a love child, the love bird.
Speaker 8: If you grow it is a love child.
Speaker 5: Yes, but you'll see when you.
Speaker 4: Say this going.
Speaker 3: I think this is the white owl moment. Child.
Speaker 5: You will you will take all right.
Speaker 3: I am really looking forward to seeing it.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show.
Speaker 3: Podcast, Jackie Boy, what are you enjoying this week?
Speaker 4: I've got a new app to rival my chess addiction and it's better. You know how word all kind of invented this idea of one clue and one puzzle per day.
Speaker 3: I still got friends of mine doing word or love it.
Speaker 4: The good thing about that is it means you can't get addicted to it and spend like I do, more than an hour on chess every day. When it all adds up. This one is the same thing, one puzzle per day. It's called minute Cryptic. Now you know I love my cryptic crosswords. This is an Australian guy who started this so it gives you one cryptic crossword clue per day and then oh.
Speaker 3: I see, so you're building up as you go along installments.
Speaker 4: You're not even making a full grid, so you're just doing one clue a day and then you'll give you a brand new one the next day and you get multiple guesses. So even if you're brand new to cryptics, like you can have a go and you will say if you've got letters in the right spot kind of like word or then if you're interested in making if you're interested in how to do cryptic crosswords, because a lot of people see cryptics and just go this is too hard. I don't understand what's going on at the end of each day. He's got a little ninety second video where he explains how the clue works and what each part of the cryptic crossword means.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's a challenge. Yeah, use this time. I want some cryptic daily clues next week, your own cryptic would love people listeners, No, Jennie would love this. What everyone wants some sort of mental easy, quick workout during their day. Now, it's good for our mental capacity, isn't It's like a muscle. Use it or lose it.
Speaker 4: I would love Yes, Now what just level do you want them?
Speaker 3: I'm talking more for my sound fare media. I can't do cryptics. I always do that. There's that sort of tea time sort of level. They call it T time teaser section.
Speaker 4: Yes, medium, I would love to make cryptics for the.
Speaker 3: Time starting Monday. People will love this. Okay, two things that I'm into this week. First one, I didn't know about this Australian story now become a massive show on Netflix. This is a very Australian journalist story, an incredible scandal as well. It's called Apple Cider Vinegar. Oh yeah, you guys will know all about l Gibson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what a story.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. This will go on to become mart my ways, this will be Netflix season of the year. This is this is year's this year's baby Reindeer, it is. I'm googling it the whole I'm pressing pause and I'm like, this can't be right. About the two Australian the Age journalists who blew this big scandal up about a woman claiming to have cancer that didn't have cancer.
Speaker 4: It's a whole lot of money fundraising.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what a huge story. So you guys must remember it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, what would have been ten years ago if you and when you know, the big expose and everyone had so much empathy for her, thinking she was genuine.
Speaker 3: Well you know what, you know what Instagram store like to this day, they're all these kind of influences and wellness. As I'm watching it, it really makes you think about what those people in that industry are projecting on you, because everyone wants something. They're looking for something online, some kind of hack or something that's going to get home. Yes, and so, oh my god, it's an amazing story, really really well told and draumatized. It's very original how they do how they're doing it as well.
Speaker 4: So what's the Apple side of vinego? Is that's something she was selling?
Speaker 3: It's a well known like it's no one of those home remedies, isn't it Apple side of vinegar? Oh? Take this, it will get you better. Take a teaspoon off it every day.
Speaker 4: Verbe boil that stuff. I actually.
Speaker 3: It's really good for rereshold level, but not for cats. Now I think it's seeking medical helping out if you've got cancer, not Apple side of vinegar. But watch it. It is going to be this year's baby roundwork. It is so good. And the other thing, it actually kept me up late last night, so I was going to just do ten minutes of the next episode. Brilliant new documentaries just landed this week. Surviving black Hawk Down. What a real life story. This is an actual documentary with the people the military that were involved and what it just a catastrophic failure on so many ways. It's everybody involved, the helicopter pilots on the down plane. The real life story. Obviously saw the movie, yeah you know, produced by Ridley Scott. He's made this real life account. It's all the talking heads who were there talking about it. It is an unbelievable story. And the way they do it. These men that saw so much in the trauma, and so they've got the soldiers, they've got the Delta Force guys, and then they've also got the actual Somalians who were shooting and down the plane as well, talking about it from their point of view, which I've never seen in any kind of war documentary. You only get one side, our side, don't you, the brave war heroes. You never hear the other perspective. I've never seen it before and in any kind of documentary and it's adding a whole different layer to or understanding I don't know a bit more of the whole story that went on, not just part of it. It's brilliant. It's called Surviving black Hawk Down. Those are my two recommendations this week for double thumbs up. News on the.
Speaker 2: Way, Chris, it's an O'Connell show.
Speaker 3: Podcast, Yesterda, I was telling you about this and problem that we have outside our house, and one of you called in and recommended baby powder.
Speaker 4: How did it go?
Speaker 3: Well? When I went to get the baby powder, A suddenly, because all I needed was just this baby powder, right, and so I bought a bottle of rose wine for my wife as well for the weekend. So suddenly I'm at the till and on I've got his baby powder and a bottle of rose wine. Now I can see the young ladies stuff me, looking at the two of these looking at me and thinking, what does this freak up to? You know, when you want to say something, I'm like, whatever I say makes this worse. And if I say it's for ants, it's like what you buy them a bottle of wine? And then and then doing that Patsy, I literally had just heard mister organized for twenty twenty five, Jack saying to his Apple watch, remind me to pick up flowers at nine o'clock.
Speaker 4: Oh that's sweet, isn't it.
Speaker 5: I really think it is.
Speaker 6: I think regardless to her, whether you need a reminder or not, I think that's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Jack. You know in you it's nothing better than in forced romantic gestures on an annual day when everyone feels a has to. There's nothing more surprising about that.
Speaker 4: It's not force. I choose to do it.
Speaker 3: And you've ordered them, of you or you're going to get them?
Speaker 4: Well, Bianca ordered them and she's just sent me the confirmation email.
Speaker 3: How don youthing about that?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: Patsy Bianca has ordered her own flowers.
Speaker 6: But you know what, Chris didn't even know it was Valentine's Day, shocking. I bought Audrey a little card and I said, hey, can you just put a little note on there?
Speaker 5: I've written something on it? And he goes, what is it.
Speaker 3: She's a bit too old to be sending secret Valentine's time now at thirteen, isn't she?
Speaker 6: We always send her a little give her a little Valentine's card when she wakes up on Valentine's.
Speaker 3: Day from Mom and Daddy fourteen fifteen. Let's move on from it. So Chris is, so you've got nothing going on today, Patsy, she did not.
Speaker 6: It was Valentine's Day. He goes, oh, it's not a birthday, is it. No, it's Valentine's Day.
Speaker 3: No, we might be doing so I can't move on. For the flowers, jack so Bianca picked out her own one.
Speaker 4: She's just sent me a comprom here's the flowers to pick up from collingwood' jordrean from on the way home, and I'll just have to pick them up. So see, you know what, it's a we've worked together to be romantic on Valentine's Day.
Speaker 3: It's a flat pack. Valentine's is what it is.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: You know that Patsy got to producer Rio to Halper steal some flowers that were sent to Carl and Jackie Are. That's a big, big, big bunch of like promotional ones.
Speaker 5: Let's frame this right.
Speaker 3: Let's not like crimes a crime.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, look, this is what happens. So I think it was the lovely people at inter Flora being Valentine's Day and everything sent two massive arrangements of flowers in vases earlier in the week, one for Christian and it's sitting up beautifully in our airlock.
Speaker 3: And didn't know that for me. The team of just Stille arranged them for themselves. We work on that show. We won't have anything that comes in Downe always wondering why I get valuers of the promotion likes all these emails going did you get those trainers you asked for? Did you get this that I've asked? So like those little thiefs and they bring me a cup of tea in one hand and they're they're pick poking out the back.
Speaker 4: It also happens with all the movie premiers see Gladiat like I would have loved you.
Speaker 3: When the A was on, I couldn't find the producers. I can't I can't speak right now. I'm at the AO and pretending to be you. This English accent is a nightmare.
Speaker 4: I can't be seen talking. I have to go.
Speaker 6: So they've been putting some beautiful color in what is a very dark room, lots of grays and black, beautiful flowers. Anyway, they also delivered one up the other end.
Speaker 2: Of the.
Speaker 3: I can handle it. Were the bouquet for them? Was it bigger?
Speaker 5: No, it was the same size, but perhaps you when.
Speaker 3: I measured it as well.
Speaker 5: Anyway, they obviously don't realize that they.
Speaker 3: Are in town.
Speaker 6: Then they're not in town, and they were kind of shoved in a corner up under the cupboard and no water.
Speaker 3: And just so people can understand, right, Carl and Jackia, we work for the same megro organization, which does make it a bit awkward when your bosses are planning to demolish the show that they moved you the other side of what to do. It's a strange thing to do. I know we have poppy syndrome in this country, but it is odd. But anyway, we work for the same company and we're in the same building.
Speaker 5: Yes' on the same floor, even like very close.
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 4: It doesn't mean I never have to go down there.
Speaker 3: What were you doing down there?
Speaker 5: Tell you what I was doing down there.
Speaker 6: Since they got rid of the printer and we can't print, we have to go there if we want to get anything printed.
Speaker 3: They've got that golden diamonte prior to one, haven't they On's on.
Speaker 6: Gold leaf and it happens to be right beside where this bouquet had been dumped.
Speaker 5: It looked very lonely.
Speaker 6: It was out of water, and I looked at it. I've been looking at it all weak, and yesterday I thought, you know what that's that is just going to sit there and rot. It's not on anyone's desk bringing joy to anyone. It would bring joy to my mum.
Speaker 3: You're a liberator. Yes, I just missed that. It would bring joy to my mother.
Speaker 4: I'm simply taking it home just to put water in it and.
Speaker 5: Free the hostages.
Speaker 3: I say, yes, freedom flowers.
Speaker 6: It was so heavy and so big that I said to producer Rios yesterday.
Speaker 3: And all this again. Listen, he's moved on now. He's not your sort of houseboy. Do you remember in the early years she would just use him like some sort of slave basically, you know, I'd seeing him just sort of trailing behind her with her eighteen different parcels from Amazon that she'd had delivered to work.
Speaker 4: If you couldn't find Rios in the car parker car loading up.
Speaker 6: The car again, and I kind of might have said, hush, hush after the show, how I need need to help after the show for a mission. There's a very important mission that we need to be going on, and he's like, what are you talking about? And I said, just follow me, follow me, don't look conspicuous. So it was a bit like something.
Speaker 4: Of the eighteen.
Speaker 3: Don't look conspicuous. The guy's like walking out with a bunch of flowers that have been stolen from the wrong end of the building where we don't work.
Speaker 6: So I was a bit like Hannibal, and he was a bit like Murdoch of eighteen. And it was this secret mission, just like, wow, she's really fixing up references here, and we just dived, We picked, we rescued, We rescued this boats.
Speaker 3: In the Crown Jewels and the Tower of London rescued it to flowers that got sent by a company for a show. That's m I A, it doesn't really matter.
Speaker 4: It's actually ving Ryan to hovering from the top of the roof.
Speaker 6: And a very carefully, very nicely placed them in my boot and I took them to my mother on the way home and it made him Yeah, you should have seen a face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, So they've gone to a better home there. Did you tell your mum that you bought them.
Speaker 6: Of course not, Mum, I have she listens to the show. Sorry, Mum, you probably thought that I bought them. I did not, But I've rehomed.
Speaker 3: You did not make that calear. That is something else you are and they're not.
Speaker 2: They are.
Speaker 3: You've been lying to your mama. You've been lying to your mama. She is gonna wash your mouth out with soap between the Jones.
Speaker 4: The absence of truth is bad.
Speaker 5: You can't talk. Your wife had to order her own Valentine.
Speaker 3: But there's an honesty in the slackness, the honorable slackness. And that's the title of jackson new YouTube course that he's doing. There's nothing being here now, it's all transfound, whereas yours is fudged.
Speaker 5: No, yes, no, look up fist.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 6: I've given this plant a new lease on life. It would have just perished there all week speaking about.
Speaker 3: Your mom like that.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Happy Valentine's Team, Happy Valentine's on the Day of Love. Then this is exciting John. The next hour, not one but two musical treats given from Jack to two of our listeners. Amy and Robbie called in to win an amazing prize today where Jack has written a bespoke love song for their partners.
Speaker 4: You won't believe the amount of love coming through the speakers and in now it's time.
Speaker 3: Wow, what an awful way to set up a lovely thing. No one wants to hear that in their ears? Do They were like a threat on like a horrible threat. Anyway, hopefully he wants understand the words might not be quite right, but man alive, can we agree the intention? The intention is there. It's so good, the amount of love. We're probably just gonna have to ease off a bit from that. Jack. It's actually dangerous otherwise to give them two bartels of love before nine am. You know. So that's so you're happy with your work?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, completed.
Speaker 5: You're glowing today.
Speaker 3: You know why, because he doesn't have to do any more of these things. They take a lot out of our Jackie boy. Okay, So that's going on today and then also the next twenty minutes. I'm really excited about this. It's called Kids Win Dinners and it's kids coming on the show. We've asked them to pick their own chosen specialist subjects. We write the questions we want the kids to win. What are they winning? A five hundred dollars VIP dinner package at Rochford Winery, which is a beautiful place where you can create memorable family moments with beautiful food, wine and views at Rochford Winery out in the Yarra Valley. So first of all, this morning, going first, we have eleven year old Siena. Good morning, Siena, Hi hip, good morning. Well listen, thank you very much for trying to win this prize. Now I understand Siena that you're trying to win this amazing dinner prize for your nan and grandad. You're nonna, Is that right?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm winning their dinner so I could date with something because they haven't been anywhere in ten years, and they really really deserve it.
Speaker 3: They haven't been anywhere in ten years. What they've just been like in Winnie Wonka, you know, his grandparents just staying and living in that bed. They haven't been anywhere in ten years. Yep, and this could be I just hope it's gonna be overwhelming for them leaving the home for the first time in ten years. Well, and do they know that you're trying to win this They listening right now.
Speaker 1: I hope they are, but we told them last night, so I hope we win for them.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, me too. We're all cheering on your side as well. And what is what's the name? Nona? Nona and none?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay, right, gotcha? Now tell us about your subject. Then you're a massive fan of Olivia Rodrigo.
Speaker 1: Yes, I ever said of Olivia Rodrigo?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And have you seen her live? Did you see when she came here last year and then she fell through a hole in the stage?
Speaker 1: Yes, I was super scared for her.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I would have been super scared if that's my favorite artist.
Speaker 4: I've been super scared disappeared from.
Speaker 3: The she's still down there now. They haven't seen her since. Yeah, bay, I'm just playing this. This is one of Olivia's songs contemporary. Okay, it's not from nineteen eighty. It's just get a bit scared, all right? Now? Are you ready? Seeing a few questions? You just need to get three? Right? You get three right? You win this amazing prize for nannin Grander the k Are you ready?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'm ready.
Speaker 3: Easy. You sound very relaxed. Are you relaxed? Yeah, I'm you relax Okay, let's go. I gotta get three questions right about your chosen specialist subjects eleving old Sienna. Okay, it's all about Olivia Rodrigo. What year did she release her song Driver's License?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, let me think?
Speaker 3: Please do.
Speaker 1: I've nearly got on the tube.
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think I just heard the thing you cut up there? Did you say twenty twenty one?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Twenty one? Tip of my tongue. All right, strong starts, strong start Siena. Okay, one from one. This is brilliant. Your next question now, just got to get three right. Can you just looking at some of these other questions? Get some new ones?
Speaker 4: Red and the more followed? The kids in track? What year a single comes out?
Speaker 3: What about this? Though? You've got this one? Can you name the Disney show that she starred in before becoming a huge solo star? Big show, high school musical? No messing? Don't you even need to think about it? Well done? Okay, get this next one right and you've won the big prize. Five hundred dollars VIP dinner package for Nan and Granddad. Okay, how many songs are on the album.
Speaker 1: Sour eleven corrang.
Speaker 3: You are a winner. Well done. Yeah, nan and Grandad can leave the house for the first time in ten years.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you so much. Listen, collect it and meet you all now right right now.
Speaker 3: You don't worry about that bit. Okay, someone will sort the end of it out. Okay, we'll get the price to Nanning granded. Okay, they really are ready to go on. They you scare a big one right now. They want to get on it today. Knocking at the door, watch out Rochford those old.
Speaker 4: Times if she wanted to come, so hello.
Speaker 3: You absolutely can, you absolutely can come. Where do you listen? Are you near our radio station in Richmond?
Speaker 2: Honey?
Speaker 3: Are you near the radio station in Richmond?
Speaker 1: Well? I think so.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, well listen Siena. Congratulations, well done. It's a great price, and your Nanning Grandad sound amazing. They're going to have a lovely dinner as well. Well played. Okay, thank you so much. God one A four point three thirteen minutes past seven Christian o'connam show World on to Sea.
Speaker 2: There the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Right now, Kids went dinners amazing five hundred dollars VIP dinner packages out of the amazing rotchid winery. Then the kids pick their chosen specialist subject. We pick all the questions to do with that. We've got Lewis, eleven year old Lewis playing now, who is a maths expert? Good morning, Lewis, Good morning, Lewis. Welcome to the show. You sound ready to go. I'll understand that you've had breakfast some brain fuel. Yep, good already all right, now when it comes to maths, you have a specialist area? Is it all maths or a certain part of maths?
Speaker 7: Well, basically all maths. I'm good in all of it.
Speaker 3: Wow, no winknesses, no, no weakness is here. I love it.
Speaker 4: Algebra, trigonometry, not that stuff.
Speaker 3: Why would why would even ask that? Strange thick man? Sorry about that? This is you and I co circles here. Now I've got some questions here. Two of my favorite part of maths are division and multiplication. How about you?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: Great? Yeh, proper deep real maths talk coming up. So listen, you just got to get three questions right now. I'm looking at these. These questions have been written by people who failed maths. These are real basic maths questions. Because I understand you're year six but you're actually doing year eight maths.
Speaker 5: Yep, Wow, yep.
Speaker 3: These questions are quite basic. You should be all right now before we start playing, Lewis, tell me about mum and dad. So you're winning this five hundred dollar VIP dinner prize for them, which is amazing. Good on you. But tell us about mum and dad.
Speaker 7: Well, my mum works at education support and my dad works as an architect. Oh right, and they really deserve that, I think, because we're me and my siblings are a bit annoying sometimes.
Speaker 3: And how many siblings do you have there, Louis, I have two brothers and one sister. Wow. Wait, that is a busy old family crunch. Those numbers. I'm just writing them down. Count of three? Over? It is? That is that you've got seven?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 7: Six?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I see? You know? All right? You ready to play? Making mind? Yes, let's do it. Take your time on some of these. Take your time maths question number one? What is twelve times five.
Speaker 7: Sixty?
Speaker 3: He? I couldn't do it quicker. A bona fide genius on the line here, God, well done, Wower.
Speaker 4: They must get harder, Christian.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at them, and all right, ready for question too. Lewis, yep, twenty three times four, twenty three times four. I need the answer right now. Twenty three nine correct, well done, two from two. Okay, you're ready for a really tough one. Now you're doing very very well. Lewis, yep, I'm ready. Okay. One hundred and thirty five. One hundred and thirty five divided by nine, oh minus two's made that extra bit up because.
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, thirty five even I'm having trouble.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, there's no one I'm smarter Stephen Fryer. One hundred and thirty five divided by nine minus two. Yeah, yesh, Lewis, your answer please.
Speaker 7: What let me think for a second.
Speaker 4: You get any friend if you want, Jack Bose.
Speaker 3: One hundred and thirty five divided by nine, and then that answer you take away two.
Speaker 7: Mm.
Speaker 3: You've got this, Lewis. Take a moment, take a.
Speaker 4: Breath, sub me and Louis whenever you're.
Speaker 3: Ready, don't. I've tried that too many times. It's more about yeah, this issue, what a moment in history. Well done, this is great. Congratulations, thank you so much.
Speaker 7: I'm shaking right now.
Speaker 3: Oh you did so well. That last song was a tough one, very tough one. There are professors right now in Cambridge. You're gonna be writing that down on a shortboard. How did Louis do it? The one, three, five nine and that tricky look go but look the spin on it take away too? Wow? Then, Lewis, thank you?
Speaker 7: Do you feel very happy?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 3: Yeah? That's amazing. Yeah you want those five hundred dollars VIP dinner package out at Rochford Wineries. Lewis, thank you so much for playing today. You were great fun. I hope you have a lovely weekend. Nice to chat to you.
Speaker 7: Thank you you two.
Speaker 2: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: One of our team is a serial offender in wearing what can only describe. I'll just say it's happened before, denhim hot pants. He's struck again today. I just went and chatting to our audio. But he's a luckey who is is brilliant his work, but unfortunately we all have our blind side. He thinks is okay to sometimes surprise the team with denhim hot pants and you.
Speaker 4: Look it into his few and you're like, what's that glow? You go in there and it's the fluorescent lights bouncing off in a.
Speaker 3: Thigh in a thigh honestly, because obviously when a man sits down, the shorts will ride up the inner thigh. Now, if he's got denhim hot pants, suddenly I can't focus on my work because the insider his thigh and I don't know what you know, when once you see something, it's like the sun, you don't want to be staring at it, like an eclipse, but you can't help but look at a man's in a thigh, and then it's like it's distracting. I don't want him getting mixed signals like I think it cheers Christian up when he sees a bit of mine in a thigh. If that's what he needs to actually feel something, now, I'm prepared to take one for the team and just flash him in a thigh and denim hotpant for him.
Speaker 4: I said dream this morning, and they do.
Speaker 3: Is that? Oh oh, it's actually quite arresting.
Speaker 4: He goes well rio with shorts to work. But Lucky, it's not about shorts at work. It's about the shorts chees in the length of your short, not just.
Speaker 3: That there at jack. This is my problem with them now they're rolled up because their actual standard length would be acceptable they probably just hug around the knee. He's rolled them because thinking they need to be more of a thigh shot on. Just roll them back down, police.
Speaker 4: Christian, we've got no songs for the whole hour.
Speaker 9: O Ni nick nick Nag, Naked Hour, Naked Hour, Oh nig big Nag, Naked Our, Naked Hour.
Speaker 3: Every Friday on the show, from a you pick all the music which on the last hour the show, from it into a jukebox, we give you the theme. We call them Naked Hour Today, cover versions that are actually better than the original song? What's a great cover version that you think is actually better than the original? Nine four one four one oh four to three, and then we'll play a whole hour album from eight this morning. Patsy, what do you think is better than the original?
Speaker 6: I'm not going to win any fans today. This is going to be very, very controversial, but I do prefer.
Speaker 5: James Rain's version of how to Make Gravy.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not even going to play.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show go on podcast theme of.
Speaker 3: The Naked Hour this week, where every Friday on the show we let you pick on the music. In the last hour of Power we called the Naked Hour. We give you the theme today, which cover version of a song? Do you actually think is a better one than the original? Nine four one four one o four three? Patsy, are you seriously think this by Paul Kelly cannot improve this song? Who's Gonna make the Grave?
Speaker 6: I know it's really controversial and given it, I mean, it's brilliant.
Speaker 5: It's it's Paul's song.
Speaker 6: But until I heard the James Ryne version, I thought, wow, he tells a good story, doesn't he?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Paul Kelly tells the story. You know, you don't get someone covering Charles Dickens.
Speaker 5: No, but James, the story is better.
Speaker 3: It's the same story, I know.
Speaker 5: But how he tells it is better.
Speaker 3: But it's the same story.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 5: It's the same story.
Speaker 4: He's gonna make the grave soul better?
Speaker 3: Want James Rain's got an amazing voice saying the flower song a little red one and don't forget it. No, no, no no, it's like a good a guy with who just grabs that guitar around the count find it's like strumming along with is gonna make the grave preserved? In amber? It's beautiful? Jackie boy, where are you going? Then your song cover better than the original.
Speaker 4: I've Gone for Gloria by Laura Brannigan.
Speaker 3: Is not an original song.
Speaker 4: No, and I pick this mostly because I wanted you guys to hear the original Italian version.
Speaker 5: Oh God, how you got fine?
Speaker 3: Wow? Who knew? But you're right? This is big Friday song as well. Now, we love Michael Jackson and I love the song Billy Jean, but I love Chris Cornell, lead singer sound Garden. He did an amazing version of the same song. Just listen to this, She's just a public mass and Jackie Boy, I don't know if you've heard this one, but I know you love Green Day. You know that Green Day have done loads of really good covers. Do you know they cover Tiffany? No, I think we're lone now? The original good fun, right, But I gotta say I really are actually a further Biddy Joe version of this. Think you ever heard this? This is great?
Speaker 10: Think well, loan now the Beating of Our Heart is the less.
Speaker 4: And that song, the Tiffany song, was even a cover.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right. They also did a great version of Mannic Monday Green for the Bangles, which is great. All right, let's take some of yours right now, Richard, good morning. Good morning, Christian Jeffson Perty Good morning, Richard. Okay, which song you're going for? What do you think of a song that's the cover? Is better than the original? Amy Winehouse's version of Valerie? Yes? So the original song by a Liverpool bank called the Zutons, which is great. But Amy Winehouse just had an amazing voice, once in a generation talent, Amy Whinehouse. Richard, that's a great one, Thank you very much. Just go to Heather here. Good morning, Heather, Good morning, guys here are going We're good? And what do you think better than the original? What's the cover? John Farnon's version of Help. It's a big claim, isn't it.
Speaker 7: I love the Beatles, but that version his version of Help is.
Speaker 3: Sensational Beatles versus Parannsie. I'm not sure. Tough to say it's better than the original with the Beatles.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell's show. Most of the greats of our songs in the world are love songs, and we play them for our partners. However, those are songs for everyone. What about a love song that is only for one? That is the prize today. Gave it away a couple of days ago to two of you. The Jack Post would go away and write a song just about your partner, and then we'd surprise them by Jack performing it live for them. Jack, you are almost ready. You have the guitar, you have the lyrics ready to go. I am so excited this for the first one. Then Amy called us the other day.
Speaker 11: We're not big Valentine's Day people normally, but we've got a seven month old baby, so romance hasn't been high on the priority list in our household. My husband's done an amazing job juggling work and new baby, and so I think he deserves a song from Jack.
Speaker 3: Still love this story, right, and this is going to be amazing for a partner, Hayden. A minute, so before we get them on, Jack, what actual song if you put your original lyrics too about her partner, Hayden, I.
Speaker 4: Will be taking inspiration from the Outcast song. Hey high voices, you can pull this off, Hey Slight.
Speaker 3: We'll find out in a moment. All right, let's get Amy on right now. Welcome back to show Amy, Thank you very much. So, how are you feeling excited?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: A bit nervous.
Speaker 11: I mean, I hope he likes the song.
Speaker 4: Amy. All the work's been done for you. You don't have to be nervous at all.
Speaker 3: You just sit back and enjoy the room.
Speaker 7: I'm outsourced the romance, which is what I do best. So that's great.
Speaker 3: So where is Hayden right now? Let's get him on and we're going to surprise him with his love song written about.
Speaker 4: Him for him.
Speaker 3: Oh, Hayden, welcome to the Christian O'Connell Show. Do you know anything about what's about to happen? Mate?
Speaker 4: I haven't had a very small briefing based on what I've just heard, and efently got some feedback that romances did at home, So looking.
Speaker 3: Forward to it. It's nice hearing that repeated on the radio, isn't it? I think? Jackie boy? Are you ready?
Speaker 4: Okay? Amy? I will be channeling you, Amy, and I'll be singing to your love Hayden.
Speaker 3: You ready, Amy? You ready?
Speaker 7: I'm ready?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 3: All right, Jackie boy? You ready?
Speaker 4: Let's go?
Speaker 3: All right, let's do it. Here's your song, Hayden.
Speaker 4: Our baby is always around because he was just born seven months ago, and you're such a perfect dad. You're giving so much time to our sun Lee, but it means it you in now. We don't get that much time to be a physic. Thank god. We're a moment dad who want to stick together despite blue.
Speaker 10: Balls hate, I love you, Namen, Haye.
Speaker 2: Haye.
Speaker 3: Wow. And the wow wie is that I was not across some of that blue balls. You see that in any of those cards, It was not in the brief. It's just stayed in the brief. So if you asked me, but hey, Hayden, how about that, Hayden.
Speaker 4: Since that's it's an allowing the accurate depiction of our life.
Speaker 3: Great song, well done, very very very good. Now I know you've got another one till the next half an hour eroticism in that one.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell's show. But he have some more live music, Christian that dad, Hayden, if they got a seven month old son, I don't think a song is what he really needs right now for the weekend. Right now? Are you ready for your next performance?
Speaker 4: The song is just simply the on ramp to whatever happens tonight for Hayden.
Speaker 3: The namy is anything to write at home right now? He's appear to be infused with some kind of hormonal activity that I didn't think would be present. Okay, all right, so what we're doing then? It's so hard to pick an original thing to get somebody your partner on Valentine's Day? What about then the amazing gift of Jack post writing an original love song about your partner. Beautiful Robbie card In this week he wanted this for his partner. Jack. I need your help, buddy, I need you to save me.
Speaker 11: There was our tenth wedding anniversary this week, just gone completely forgot about it till the night before, and I haven't sort of out Valentine's Day yet.
Speaker 4: So I'm desperate, man, I need you help.
Speaker 12: Her name's Alana.
Speaker 3: Alana's favorite movie would have to be The Man from Snowy River. Okay, so the song that you've covered with original lyrics about Lana.
Speaker 4: Taken inspiration from Escape the Pinnacle of Song.
Speaker 8: If you like.
Speaker 3: This isn't jam by the way, case you're confused, play if you all right, let's get the love words up. Let's get Robbie. Robbie, welcome back to the show. Hello, can you hear me? Don't give me PTSD. What you're playing at, Robbie guy, Yeah, we're good. Now, Robbie, did you hear the previous love song? I did? He done a wonderful job. Jack, go on, okay, are you nervous in any way about the lyrics? He's going to say now about Alana?
Speaker 12: And you two look not as as nervous as Alana.
Speaker 3: And she said that she thinks she might vomit.
Speaker 4: What I so, Robbie, I've just like a with Amy. I will be channeling you through this song, so this will be from your perspective.
Speaker 3: Sounds Great's great, looking forward to it. Now, let's get the victims. Sorry, let's get the winner here. Alana, good morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 3: How do you feeling.
Speaker 11: I'm very nervous.
Speaker 3: We don't want you being nervous on Valentine's Day. This is a loving surprise, Alana, Oh it is.
Speaker 1: It's wonderful.
Speaker 3: You you really love the song This escapes on Pinatada, Yes, I do? You did?
Speaker 4: And and you love the Man from Snowy River. That's important to remember that's their favorite movie.
Speaker 1: Yes, I say, that's one of my favorites.
Speaker 3: Yes, and how do you marry that up in musical form? We're about to get that question answered or not? Jack, in your own timing, are you ready? You've got the guitar love bergiere? You ready?
Speaker 4: We are ready as do it.
Speaker 8: Or me and the lady.
Speaker 4: We've been together so long out in year anaver Surrey, I forgot it was on, So while she laid there sleeping, I listened to the radio in bed. They were talking Valentines Day. So I called in and said, can you write a song for Alana? And can you explain that Robbie really loves her despite his forgetful brain.
Speaker 8: She loves the man for Snowy River.
Speaker 4: Starring Tumble and Son, sutting that when she gets home, I'll put the aucubra on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, keep people pull about that guitar bo and it lands again? Well done? How about that, Lana? Did you love that?
Speaker 7: That was?
Speaker 5: Thank you, Robbie.
Speaker 3: You're happy. I'm very happy. Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Ready is simply Anne what I'm channeling the.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show on podcast.
Speaker 3: Fishing a couple of things. So Jack to maybe reflect on the two song choices that he covered outcast. Hey, it's a song about staying in a loveless, unhappy marriage. For the sake of the others. And then Pina Kalada song about attempting to cheat on your spouse.
Speaker 4: You know, I never before this week really listen to the lyrics of Pinola.
Speaker 3: It's amazing. It's so funny.
Speaker 4: Yes, classified letters try to cheat on each other, and yes, the whole time they're we meet.
Speaker 3: Each other again and somehow are renewed. It's actually, it's a nice song about potentially cheating on your other half. It all ends nicely. They can love in the rain anyway, Right, Okay, we've got the last prize to give away for kids win dinners today. We're letting the kids pick their own chosen specialist subject. They've got to get three questions right. Get three questions right, they win Mom and Dad an amazing five hundred dollars VIP dinner package at Rochford Winery. Create memorable family moments of beautiful food, wine and views are stunning out the Rochard Winery in the Yarra Valley. Right now, we have a basketball and NB a expert. We have fourteen year old Bailey on the line. Good morning, Bailey, Good morning, Now, good morning, Bailey. I understand you've already had the breakfast of Champions and that is, of course a Macer's with a strawberry milkshake. Yeah, performance enhancing, performance enhancing.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it was a very important bit of brain food.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a bit of brain food. I'm sure this is how Michael Geordan used to start his days on game day. Right, So, how do you think you get and you think it'll easy? Get three questions right about NBA hopefully, and tell us about mom and dad. He's trying to win them this great prize to five hundred dollar VIP dinner package. Tell us about mom and dad. What do they do?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 12: So my mom's a hairdresser and my dad's an operations manager at the portage along Do you know.
Speaker 3: What he does? What's an operations manager? What actually is that?
Speaker 10: Ah?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I don't exactly know this.
Speaker 3: There, No, I think he sits above, he's up in the he's in the back office. Isn't he telling the people about to put it on?
Speaker 7: All?
Speaker 3: Right? Are you ready to play? Bailey? Let's do it, Bain.
Speaker 4: He's got a deeper voice in you actually impressed Bailey.
Speaker 3: Man to man me and Bailey two sonorous voices? Baby? Are you ready? Just going to get three questions right?
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Which team won the NBA Championships in two thy twenty one? Who won?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 12: Two milorkie?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: We mess? That's that MILKSHAKEE for your paying off. Second question, which NBA player holds the record for the most career points scored?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 12: Lebron James tough questions.
Speaker 3: Spent ages coming up with these. How many seconds does a team have to attempt to shoot after gaining possession of the ball?
Speaker 12: Twenty four seconds?
Speaker 3: Wow? The no mession? Well done? My friend three and three? Mom and dad? The operations mysterious operations manager of the port along they are off to Rochard Winery. Well done, Bailey, Thank you? Now Bailey, can you go? Oh that's the rights pleasure? Can maybe you can explain this to me? Right? So that that's question? How many seconds does a team have to attempt to shoot after gaining possession of the ball? So you turned twenty four seconds? That's correct. Produce a real then has written here and brackets all will accept fourteen?
Speaker 4: Who while we accept?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 12: Yeah, fourteenth? If the three sorry, the team that's shot regame possession after getting a rebound, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's say two types of short clock, is right?
Speaker 3: So It's not just the AFL that has quite murky rules. It's not so in America at the NBA. Hey, listen, well done, Bailey. Well one for mom and dad. Okay, thanks for doing that. A great weekend.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 3: To Valentine Special today on the atwork time Wasters. So it's my phone, that's my written turn going off today Avalentine's Day. We're looking for your love bands for those looking for love. New researchers of ild which Melbourne suburbs have the highest percentage of singles? Should I be corent? Want people do? Go crawling around there? We find Coach's real Can you just walk me through the bridge? The kind of cognitive process? Why this is appropriate?
Speaker 4: It sounds like a pop up.
Speaker 8: Yeah no, It's like if you are alone.
Speaker 3: In the car and go cruising tonight.
Speaker 8: You don't have to necessarily be cruising. What you're doing that is helping you find love.
Speaker 3: Hanging around certain suburbs were the match in the back of a higher van?
Speaker 8: How else you expected to meet someone?
Speaker 3: You can these days your swipey swipey, don't you your generation?
Speaker 8: Well, then you can target target It's not a nice word. You're swiping, you prioritize your swiping to certain locations.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, so maybe you're looking for ladies from Geelong.
Speaker 8: Yes, no, you go to Geelong if there's high proportions of around there, then you can turn on your Tinder and then you'd be like, oh, there's a lot higher chance of me finding.
Speaker 3: Numbers game one numbers game for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's money and moneyball for low.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, now we know we want to know what the suburbs are. What do we think are the highest percentage of singles in what suburbs?
Speaker 6: I'm going to say up to for me, Southierra is one, and the other would be Fitzroy.
Speaker 3: Fitz Roy's at four South Erra. Not really here now. I think they're slightly old and more married up.
Speaker 5: Interesting.
Speaker 3: I would have guessed it. I've got the answers here, but I would have guessed sink Kilda Footscray.
Speaker 5: No, no young families there.
Speaker 3: Taking your time and standing out the window. I'll speed it up for everyone that's still listening. Sink Kilda number five, What do you want to go and get your mail? Ways? Number three.
Speaker 4: Window?
Speaker 3: It was right there because it's right in front of us yea, Carlton's number one and Frankston everybody Franks units to it's all happen. You won't be move tonight. There's be all our listeners is crawling around you. Frankston. All right, then we're looking for your love bands. Love bands. David gets it wrong. Plas you love flow Rider, don't you?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What about Flowers Rider wrong? No? You know how the modern kids do it these days? They're sliding into d ms. That's right, yeah, h slide into my d M and m's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's all right. Silver plus.
Speaker 3: What about Notorious hate Ug, Notorious huss beautiful Silver? Now back in mind it In the eighties and nineties we used to make the way we declared our affections for somebody would be you'd make a mixtape, that's right, like come, sir, mixtape a.
Speaker 4: Lot Silver plus, yes, as.
Speaker 3: It deserves Jack, What have you got? Love bands? Smooch Mouth, Smoochy wo Pashiwashy.
Speaker 4: Gold, Atomic, Smitten Yeah yeah, Silver Navana I found were a very romantic band, not at all flirt Cabaine not really a band, Bronze the Arctic Monkeys though they are a band, yep, they become the Erotic Monkeys.
Speaker 3: Silver peat for those two songs. All right, we're looking for your love bands today. Texta men oh four seven five O three one O four three your love birds, love birds, love bands oh four seven five three one oh four three and the best in show. Two hundred and fifty dollars up for grabs thanks to.
Speaker 2: Surviving Christian O'Connell show go On podcast.
Speaker 3: All right, love bands, you ready to mark Jack, Let's go. Someone's getting two hundred and fifty dollars in cash thanks to survivor love bands like Kenny g Spot.
Speaker 4: Particularly twelve twelve.
Speaker 3: Someone likes it cranked up to twelve Bianca. Oh it's a little Jackie Boy French tickler.
Speaker 8: Oh jeez.
Speaker 4: God, more than I thought it was.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're all cool ready, Huggy Here Hickey and the Blowfish Gold Romance against the Machine. You're not raging Silver, Johnny Pash Gold. Instead of a c DC, how about a C please me Gold? Dave Motley Cruising in Hanger, Steve, very good swipe, said Fred Gold. That's good from Rob Huey Lewis and the Moves Gold Mark no doubt in Frankston, Bronze Valentines and I Adam Backstreet Toys.
Speaker 4: One for Jack Bronze, Meat Love Silver, it's actually.
Speaker 3: Daty Perry. That's well PG friendly, right, come on on one eater Simon and get funky.
Speaker 4: Gold.
Speaker 3: Plus one an Anthony Lube Reed Wow Silver, Sam Cuddle of Mud so romantic in excess, in excess, sorry, in exsects inex sex Silver eleven Tinder, Carlisle.
Speaker 4: Bronze.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's alright. Who's one of the two hundred and fifty.
Speaker 4: Carlile's not that bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good. It's good.
Speaker 4: That's gold.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 4: But the winner will be Anthony with Simon and get funky.
Speaker 3: It's well done.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast