Speaker 1: Quest. Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: It's my story with a guy like a cattle in the wind.
Speaker 1: They call this feature no dignity Christian O'Connell Show Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Hey, come on in Wednesday morning. I hope you're wore. It's a Christian O'Connell show on Gold. Good morning, Jackie boy.
Speaker 2: I am well, how are you?
Speaker 3: What if they say some radio people just actually don't listen at all? I just said said good morning, I am well, how are you? You've got you also reply on you're on holiday and I wave my desk until the fifteenth August. Hell, how are you? I am human. I have been researching responses. We'll come back to him in a minute. Patsy, are you okay?
Speaker 4: Brilliant?
Speaker 3: Thank you? Well?
Speaker 5: I am?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 6: Jack?
Speaker 3: I'll tell you it's really well at the moment, I am technically not though it's Jack post. I fear this is because you are home alone. You're starting to break down to day. We made it to Wednesday. He's got another two and a half weeks home alone.
Speaker 2: But I cooked for myself yesterday.
Speaker 3: So what did you make? Chicken? Beef?
Speaker 2: I made a soup. I'm starving this morning.
Speaker 3: I don't respect soup is just like an easy, little quick thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm proud of myself for going to the shops getting the ingredients, coming home, chopping them up.
Speaker 3: You just make something better. Taking quicker soup takes time.
Speaker 2: It did take time, and I'm starving.
Speaker 3: There. What did you make? What kind of soup?
Speaker 2: It's a chicken vegetable soup.
Speaker 3: And I'm so boring.
Speaker 2: It's not young in a bone broth.
Speaker 1: Oh that's.
Speaker 3: Bone broth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's healthy for you.
Speaker 3: It is very good to good to you, but starving now your body. That was starting right in France they caught that French onion soup. How do to start?
Speaker 2: I forgot to even get some bread, like a dipping, and I couldn't dip the crumpets.
Speaker 3: Why not dip the crumpets a crumpet in a soup? Yes, why not? I've been like heston Bluemins. You gotta have something that dunkins, because that's the food. It's a drink. It's just a drink with some bits in. I didn't have noodles as well.
Speaker 2: I had some noodles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, God, it's a sloppy old meal, isn't it. So then I finally like wiping your chin a.
Speaker 2: Lot of the time, especially with a beard.
Speaker 3: Again, but actually the joy of if you're home alone, you can just make all that mess down the front. It doesn't leave it, just leave that for two weeks. So you start with this morning, I'm very hungry. Right yesterday, my daughter is eighteen this Sunday. Right, we've actually had a big argument yesterday. My wife and I were her because she's eighteen on Sundays, she's like when I'm an adult, and technically she is, even though she is also a child. You know, do you remember being eighteen? I thought I was a grown up. You look back now, you were just you were just a child who's eighteen.
Speaker 2: Especially turning eighteen on a weekend, people would wait to the stroke of midnight so they could get into bars.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So she's been doing this big thing. I'm an adult, and so she's booked in to get a tattoo next week already. I did not know. Suddenly she came out to me and said, hey, you know you, I was doing how I want to get a tattoo? And I was like, oh god, I thought that was just a conversation. I went, yeah, she goes, I've booked in next week. I went, oh god, I said, that does mumna about this? Now? I thought I was going to tell you both. Now you where will the tattoo be? How big will it be? And then you've got tattoo. I've got tattoo, right, But we're we're sort of further down our life. No.
Speaker 2: I got mine when I was nineteen, and I was hoping to have some you know, on a whim as did.
Speaker 3: You maybe I can usual story? Do you regret it? I do? Yes, Finally you can come in useful. Oh Jack, this is what I need, okay study Oh yes, Because I keep transplaining to her like, look, okay, I understand you want to get tattoo. You are, you're eighteen. It's up to you. Now they're your choices, absimately your mistakes. But how you feel now at eighteen? You are not going to fill out this at twenty one or even a year's time. Do you remember what you thought about life at eighteen? Because you know next to nothing.
Speaker 2: That's why the tattoo I got, which is two birds on my little back, No.
Speaker 3: That is actually worse than a tramp stamp. It is, it is.
Speaker 2: It has absolutely no meaning. And that's the number one question people asked when you have a tattoo, It's like, what does it mean? And all I did was I was nineteen. I picked it out of a book.
Speaker 7: I quite big, isn't It goes right across your back. It's massive.
Speaker 2: You gotta take a photo off my back and take it home today and she won't get next week.
Speaker 3: If you want to get something, okay, it needs to really mean something, but small and where you can cover it up. Because I said, you know, you're going to choose a line of work hoping that means something to you. People might make of your judgment on that. And if you're later on the war, it doesn't matter. You're into who you are and what you are. But at eighteen you don't want to be shutting down doors too early. Anyway. Then I saw the size of thing I was not and it's at the moment it's like four inches, and I went, it needs to be smaller. It needs to be maybe four centimeters or three centimeters. Please, I guarantee. Because I tell you what happened is in about five years time, you go, why didn't you try to stop me. Why didn't you try to stop me? He said, you're an adult. This same guy made a cat that cat out right, it's going to be the one giving me life advice is very hard.
Speaker 2: Good luck to ear all right?
Speaker 3: Is there anyone else who got a tattoo when they were younger? Maybe a teenager who actually regrets it. I need more case studies like Jackson.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: So my eldest daughter hits eighteen this Sunday. Really exciting, right, everyone else is at fever pitch this week. It's amazing and it was not so amazing yesterday. The conversation when she said, technically I'm going to be an adult. Your mum need to understand this. Now I'm thinking this is going somewhere. So I've booked in to get a tattoo, oh God please, and so so to put it somewhere where you can cover it, so that when you're going out to the big world world and trying to have job interviews and you're still new in the world, people aren't making judgments about you. And so she wants to get this tattoo. Which if she wants to get tattoo and it means to her, I'm okay with but it's just got to be small and discreet, and then I'm gonna get loads more. And I said, maybe maybe I don't know by telling house doesn't know. You don't know either, because remember when you were eighteen, those thoughts you have everything is you think you know everything. You're so one hundred percent on everything, there's no uncertainty. Or maybe you're just I'm going to do this. This is not going to be in the world. This other world's going to be around me, and you changed only my twenty twenty five thirty. You've got a tattoo. Those tattoos you regret.
Speaker 2: That I got them when I was nineteen, and the reason that I got them on such a whim and they don't mean anything too much.
Speaker 3: Where were you were you in Bali?
Speaker 2: I was in Thailand, Class C.
Speaker 3: Hello, Ozzie's travel real.
Speaker 2: Well, this is the other thing I didn't know at the time. When you get a tattoo, you meant to keep it out of the sun. Yeah, you're like hovery week. Yes, I got on the second day of being in Thailand. You know, the next day I was going out to a beach and islands and stuff, so I wasn't allowed to keep it and allowed to be.
Speaker 3: In the sun.
Speaker 2: I thought I was going to get heaps of tattoos at the age, so I thought it won't really matter that this doesn't mean anything to me, and then I stopped after one. And now the question I get whenever I'm at the pool or at the beach is what do theyse mean to you? And I have nothing to say about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's not you, is it? That's not me?
Speaker 2: Two birds on my back is not me. That doesn't mean anything to me.
Speaker 3: Caitlyn our producer, right, a brilliant, really smart producer. She's awesome. She just told her says she was going to get one with the word serendipity down the side of her ankle because it was her favorite.
Speaker 2: Word intsive writing.
Speaker 3: And these are the thoughts that we have at nineteen, don't we.
Speaker 2: She luckily dodged a boat though somehow was so smart at eighteen not to do that.
Speaker 3: It was almost serendiproducer, you should get that tattoo. Now, all right, let's say schools, Mikayla, good.
Speaker 5: Morning, Good morning, guys.
Speaker 3: Tell you I'm good. Mikayla. So did you get a tattoo when you were.
Speaker 8: Younger, mate, Yeah, I'm now twenty five. I was a couple of years ago.
Speaker 5: I was twenty one at the time.
Speaker 4: I was annually from work and I went and I'll get a tattoo. I now have a little coffee cup on my wroost that my pants family dissed me for. And now I was like, oh, yeah, I love it. I love it and I hate it.
Speaker 3: Now can I ask why did you get the coffee cup? Do you just love coffee?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh god, I drink it every morning.
Speaker 5: My partner can't deal with me.
Speaker 3: That's great, that's fine, But that's great. Don't need to put it on the body.
Speaker 2: People love coffee.
Speaker 3: It's not like to do this a guy. I must give another one of these.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, my family didn't.
Speaker 5: Doesn't let me live it down.
Speaker 11: And if they heard these, they would never.
Speaker 12: Let me down.
Speaker 3: How big is the coffee cup?
Speaker 13: A couple.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would say, you've got a couple of centimeters, about five or six centimeters.
Speaker 3: Makaya. Thank you very much and cool. Thank you, Lewis, Good morning, Ricia, Helloo, yeah is it? And Lewis tell us about your tattoo.
Speaker 14: Wow, I've got the thing you get in the nineties when I was sixteen, I've got our tribal aren't band?
Speaker 3: Oh are you in the red hot Chinni peppers?
Speaker 14: I wish. Yeah, it's pretty disappointing to me, mum. When I was sixteen, I thought I thought I was a man. I just started a trade as a cabinet maker. And yeah, really regret it now.
Speaker 12: To be honest.
Speaker 3: And how old are you now, Lewis. You don't sound that old.
Speaker 14: Now I'm forty one.
Speaker 3: And how is it aged? That tribal band?
Speaker 12: It's not too bad.
Speaker 14: It's still I cover and up most top most of the time. Yeah, I'd like to get it done open, but I just can't justify paying someone two hundred bucks an hour to go over it. I'd rather buy some camping fishing gear.
Speaker 3: Really, I love that the choices in life. It comes down to choices. I can get this tribal band looking good, I get some camping gear.
Speaker 14: Maniconda, you just wear a long t shirt in your art.
Speaker 3: What you want to do is maybe to see if they could turn the tattoo into some camping gear. Because no, it's thank you very much. I have a good day. Nice sweat, Julia, good morning. He regrets this tattoo so much she doesn't want to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Well, Christian Connell's show podcast, Come.
Speaker 3: On in, Julia, Christian, I'm in a Russian the moment. Can't call him. I don't have the excuse of being eighteen. But I got a regrettable tattoo in my early twenties, now my late thirties, paying the price for it getting it later off. The process has taken over a year. It's not like on the TV shows, and it has cost a thousand times more than the original ink. And it actually really hurts Happy to send pictures as a warning to Ruby, please do jewels, And I would say to your daughter, Ruby, think long and hard before you ink. Melo works on the show. She's got these amazing tattoos. But she said a thing that she did before she got one is she got like the the image that she wanted to have tattooed, and she put it on the wall so she could see it every day for a year. And if she's stood in a year's time felt the same about it. This has a real meaning to me. I'll go and get it done.
Speaker 2: That though, is the thought process of an adult, got a.
Speaker 3: Fully grown brain. But what I might suggest, though, is actually saying, okay, right, I'll come with you and get it done. Book it for say, four weeks time. Do what Mel did, look at it on you all every day, and then in four weeks time you still want to get it done. We get it booked in, move it back four weeks, go and get it done.
Speaker 2: That's a good idea, just four weeks. But didn't she already book it in? Wasn't she telling you that it's already booked? It's hard, you're raising.
Speaker 3: They get more powerful than you. They're overwhelming. They're just overwhelming. It's just relentless, all right. So let's find out what are you up to right now? We simply want to know the answer to the question, what are you doing right now? While the show is shuntering on in the background, What are you up to? I know that most of the people are listening to the show. You've got stuff going on. If you're not getting out of bed or thinking about getting out bed or doom scrolling, you're up to stuff right now. Some of you already at work or finishing work. So we always want to know what are you up to? Right now while we're doing the show. On nine four three, one of the calls we get you on the next ten minutes to give you a pet tickets go to Villae Cinema's Gold class A double pass. If you are going to cinema, go and see the Barcelona of the movie Elvis. It is a brilliant, brilliant movie.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: John Monacamp, Jack and Diane god one four point three Christian O'Connell Show at six fifty two, coming up to your next hour, your chance to call us up and ask for the Billy Joel tickets and gimme the Billy could be sold out now at the mcg in December, but you can win your tickets every day this week, not just any tickets guaranteed in the first five rows. Get it. That's in the next hour right now though, we just want to know on nine four one four one oh four three, what are you up to right now? You just cut us up, jump on the phone snow four one four one oh four three, tell us what are you up to right now? Dean?
Speaker 15: Yes, Christian, yes, Dean.
Speaker 3: Dean, what's going on with you? My friend? What have you got going on and.
Speaker 11: You are to drop a horse orthor I'm going across the store to drop you off there and then back to killmore.
Speaker 3: So is this your job? You are like a nuber driver for horses?
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, exactly, yeah yeah, and I'll pye you though.
Speaker 3: So is this what you do every single day during the week? You just drive around Victoria or anywhere dropping off horses.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we're after coins. Then after Sydney go the racers. Pretty good job.
Speaker 3: So are these the racing horses, the thoroughbreds? Yeah yeah, all right, you've got a really precious cargo.
Speaker 11: Yeah yeah, yeah for some my wife probably millions of dollars.
Speaker 16: Tom.
Speaker 3: And what do you do? It must be hours and hours of lonely driving though every day I.
Speaker 11: Got the riding, I got you on Christian and then I meant lonely driving.
Speaker 13: This is your company, help you jure the riding hot until I drop out of sea and then I got to change for another station, which is a bit of Obama.
Speaker 3: So do you listen to any audiobooks or podcasts. I'm just fascinated by all those hours of driving around Australia.
Speaker 11: No, just a riety. It's all good.
Speaker 3: All right, Tean, we have to send you price. Thank you very much for calling us up. They have a safe trip today.
Speaker 11: No, all right, rich O Coome morning.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Christian, are going?
Speaker 3: I'm good. What are you up to right now?
Speaker 16: We're cart and fertilizers are off?
Speaker 11: Ships do in at Coraia on north Shore?
Speaker 3: And John and where are you taking it to? Oh?
Speaker 2: He's gone, rich Oh.
Speaker 3: Rich has gone. We've lost Richard. Let's go to Megan Coome morning, Megan. Hello, Hey Christian, Hey Megan, welcome to a show. What are you like to do right now?
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, I'm pulling off my yellow crops on my shoe, on my feet, and I'm popping on some gun boots.
Speaker 15: Guess where I'm going?
Speaker 3: Well, this is a rousing talk for some of others. We have a lot of crop fetish listeners to tune in around about now for Croc Talker five to seven on a Wednesday. What's going on? What are you doing? Any gun boots?
Speaker 5: I'm going to take some. So So I'm an amateur photographer and this is my day off work. And while I'm watching all the trades go to work this morning, I'm heading down the beach and on a sunset and a sunrise chaser?
Speaker 3: Oh beautiful? What beach are you at today?
Speaker 5: I'm hitting down to all. I'm actually me now I'm at Sorento. I'm actually the place called Cameron's Bite.
Speaker 3: Where is that? Then?
Speaker 5: Just off Storrento, just coming back towards Melbourne.
Speaker 15: That's Serento.
Speaker 3: So what near Ron Blair Gowry or you the other side?
Speaker 16: Correct?
Speaker 15: That's right?
Speaker 3: I think I know who you are. I bet that'd beautiful. So what time was some soon?
Speaker 5: Just I think cut seven that I'm here just before on First Life. So I'm walking down their mouths. I'm in pitch black at the moment.
Speaker 3: I love this. So on your day off, this is what brings you joy. You'll get up super early and you drive somewhere and just sit and wait for the sun to rise.
Speaker 5: Yep, absolutely beautiful and had a bit of shell that it stopped now so I'm hoping to get some beautiful clouts.
Speaker 3: So this is great.
Speaker 5: We love, We get excited those clouds.
Speaker 3: And where can people see your photos? Do you share them online or anythink you're on Instagram?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm on Instagram. I'm just an amateur. But I'd love people to follow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll give you a follow. What is your Instagram name? I believe the kids.
Speaker 5: Called it at Megsie's Photography.
Speaker 3: Megsie's photography. Yeah right, I jump off that. Now we'll give you a follower, and we'll follow you from the show account as well. Okay, that's two extra followers you've got.
Speaker 5: Thank you, And it's just a beautiful outlet. I do tell his care there and it's just a beautiful outlet for me.
Speaker 3: I bet that is well. Thank you for what you do. Thank you, all right, enjoyed the sunrise this morning?
Speaker 16: All right, it's looking good, guys.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, Megan, thank you very much. Give us cool. We've got Richio's back. It's Rich's bat. I was worried about that fertilizer he's holding down it. Gelong, you're still there, rich Oh gotcha?
Speaker 16: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, I've dropped me party pol on the phone and taddle out.
Speaker 3: Don't worry about We never leave a corner down.
Speaker 2: Don't drop it in the fertilizer.
Speaker 3: So bloody early to be having a party pie, isn't it. But then I'm not hauling tons of fertilizer. Just sat in my e.
Speaker 17: The party paw is under me foot at the moment.
Speaker 12: Urior like me.
Speaker 17: Truck doesn't work, so I'll pard it when it's dilight.
Speaker 3: That's been nice slack later on with a bit of dust and dirt on it, won't it.
Speaker 5: No, we're just staring at the We're down the wharf here in Geelo on whiting to get loaded with fertilizer to transform around the north shore in July on.
Speaker 3: So all right, Richard and we got you back. Have a good day, enjoy that party by later on, Yeah, Broer.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the question you know, Carl Show podcast.
Speaker 3: We need to get into a big topic today about the one of the greatest games to ever play. Uno. Love get about Monopoly. You can destroy a family a lot quicker. You can tear a family apart real quick with Uno. So when we had our family holiday two weeks ago, the great thing was is every day we're playing Uno together, right, And this has been like that since the kids were a lot younger, but even now, almost eighteen and almost sixteen, they still love playing Uno. We love playing Uno until you tom to pick up eight or twelve and then we hate our family members grinning and laughing at us when they all go one, two, three. So I shared a photo the other day of my daughter right after she'd been made to pick up twelve. And I'm afraid to say that this little upstart was flipping the bird to me father taking a photo, and I'm the guy that laid down there or another four. Pick up twelve. Hate to see it, kidder, but pick up twelve. And some people take when they're playing games really badly. I got great email the other day from someone who saw it and said, Christian, my brother, we had a huge for out when my brother took go into jail and Monopoly really badly. He was he was ten. He refused all offers of food and drink, span swore at Mom and Dad when they came near him, and then smeared the wall with his own feces like he was already in jail. We never blamed. Well, whereas who knows the game of Kings and Queens clean? Yes, so a lot of people saying, though, the big thing we're talking about was that I was playing a version of Oh no, I didn't know that it is actually against the rules you're not meant to It's called stacking, where you're meant to go. Everyone knows if you played Uno, you got the plus four car for pickup four, but you can't then put another plus four on top of that, And as I did plus four on top of that, I didn't go pick up twelve. It's called stacking. I didn't realize it's technically an illegal move.
Speaker 2: I'm sure to know that they're in the actual rules of Uno. You're not allowed to start because it's the best part of the game, best part putting down a draw four and then making and then going double draw four, and then the absolute dizzying height of a third draw four.
Speaker 3: It's great because the person that has to pick up twelve, they're fuming and it's an individual game, but everybody else has come together to destroy this person, especially before that they were down to their last card or two, and it's not going to go all the way back to the start, So one of those sworning? Does anyone else? I presume we all play with the stacks all down?
Speaker 2: I think everybody. I'll be shocked if we find anyone who's playing by the actual rules of UNO.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just thought these were the rules. So is anyone else playing in a different version? The actual rules, so we all play stacks, we all go pick up a pick up twelve when we play the great Uno. The other thing is that we found out is there there is actually a UNO World Championships, which are only about next with a fifty thousand dollars prize.
Speaker 1: The Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: We're talking about one of the greatest card games you can play with family and friends. Uno. I just presumed it was the rules to play the stack version where if someone lays down the pick up four plus four and you've got one, you put another one on top of that. The next person is going to pick up eight, when if they've got a plus four they put that down, then the purse is picking up twelve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should also be able to stack plus two's draw two can go on a draw too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bollo way, I've just been reading about the history of Uno. It was originally developed just as an idea by a hairdresser, a barber and a tiny little suburb in Ohio in nineteen seventy one. He just did it was trying to work out or game to play with family and friends.
Speaker 2: So it's not Italian, no, No, I know, go figure.
Speaker 3: All right, So We were just about asking this morning, does everyone else play the Stacks rule where you go pick up four, pick up eight, pickup twelve. Apparently it's not on the rules, but I just presume that's hound we all play because it's crueler and therefore funnier. Ben, good morning, Good morning. Yeah, we're good. So do you play the Stacks rule? Yes?
Speaker 12: I definitely do.
Speaker 3: Right, so you played, Well, it's plus four plus eight plus twelve.
Speaker 12: Yes, so I'm going to saw it. In high school, we had a Star Wars Uno deck and there was a Mace Window card in it and that was a plus ten. And we're doubled the deck, so it's normal Uno deck in it as well as the Star Wars one and it went round the group twice. One of the guys got a plus thirty six.
Speaker 3: You hate to see it. I love to see it plus thirty six.
Speaker 2: There's probably enough cards left in the yes deck.
Speaker 12: Well, Well, we doubled the deck, but we pretty much just all just went mental and then from everywhere, and.
Speaker 3: Do you know what, I'm happy to say that we're probably the only breakfast show in Australa that we have a story involve a Mace window onto the show. So thank you Ben for that. We'll give you a price for bringing about the name. That's him been said in about ten years. It is beautiful. It's a beautiful thing. Shut up, Mace window. Where's he now? Thank you very much? She called me no bye, Chris, good morning?
Speaker 16: Yeah morning team. Yes, so yeah, we used to do the stacking game during lockdown. It was to go to sort of game we know, and we started stacking fours and then started stacking twos on top of fours, so it was basically all in. But it led to too many fights. So we've actually reverted back to the rules because everyone either throws that throws their cards in the air and storms off, and it can it can lead to quite a very especially during lockdown, a very tense, very stressful period within the household. So we've all agreed that we're going to play by the rules.
Speaker 3: The family. The family, no exactly.
Speaker 16: So yeah, it's much more civilized now.
Speaker 3: So Chris, thank you very much. She killed me.
Speaker 17: I have a good days.
Speaker 2: I was happy with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, class at the stack. We soon to Channel seven. Have we got here? Tyrone ye?
Speaker 17: How are you guys?
Speaker 3: We're going? And so are you stacking when you play Uno tyrone.
Speaker 17: Absolutely not. You'd you'd be kicked out of the house if you do that in my house.
Speaker 3: You can't hack the stack.
Speaker 17: You can't you can't stack.
Speaker 18: So growing up, I had a grandfather who was an avid poker player, and when my brother and I used to go around, we used to play udo with him, and he would play.
Speaker 17: Strictly to the rules, and he would actually he would actually do the points and everything. And if we yeah, there's a full point system.
Speaker 18: That you're meant to do, and how many cards you got left in your hands, and each the wild card and that pay fifty points, and then any other picture card is twenty points, and every other number part card is just people.
Speaker 3: You really know how to kill fun, don't they about Mitchell plays like that as well?
Speaker 2: Their grandchildren granddad probably won all your pocket money as well.
Speaker 18: There was actually whether we could go to bed, stay up late or not, but we always us end up a bit early. But then I used to go play with friends and they used to play the stack rule and I used to no, no, no, you can't play like that.
Speaker 17: Well what's that's that's not the rules?
Speaker 3: Knife? Who really are sticklers for reading that inside of the lead. Hang before we start, guys, it's just let's see what the rules says he. I hate those people. Just start playing the game as your own brook.
Speaker 17: He used to pull out that big piece of paper that used to fold.
Speaker 8: Out, and.
Speaker 3: Why they stop putting in?
Speaker 18: Further, the only reason why I know about this is because I actually have to read those rules for my partner because.
Speaker 17: She craps it if we play it and we play it my way. He's just not happy about it.
Speaker 12: What do you mean you can't put it too on a quorl You.
Speaker 2: Think now you got to start stuck in, get some spots.
Speaker 17: Yes, that rules all the time. Rules make games fun.
Speaker 3: Guys, Come on like your granddad.
Speaker 17: Reason on the way.
Speaker 3: I am thanks you cool tyro own very funny.
Speaker 1: Christian Connall's show podcast.
Speaker 3: Late Lazer Party the home of all your brilliant emails. She can email me about anything you want. Nothing we talk about Everlef's is completely dead. You can pick it up whenever you want. Christian and Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. These emails today, then, are all to do with the thing we talked about the other day. Animals that have chased you Christian m for Magpies swooped to me every spring when I was a kid. Yeah, my mother all this is gonna be our first springs that she moved here in Christmas, and she's got she's she's not got a car. She got my ability scooter. So she's terrified about the spring because everyone keeps saying, my bit, they will go for you elderly, Yeah, moving slowly on that thing. You're a sitting target. So the other day I saw her. She was googling what she could do to protect herself.
Speaker 2: She needs to make one of those funny helpmets, Cabo.
Speaker 3: Ties, Russian huzark with a spike con.
Speaker 2: I've even seen ice cream containers on ahead with cable tires coming out.
Speaker 3: What is it about the cable ties?
Speaker 2: Spiks and mates.
Speaker 3: And magpie swoops in me? Every spring when I was a kid. They would see me coming from a mile away and start singing out to their mates to join them. Who it is it is? My mum made me wear an empty ice cream tub on my hair to protect me. I could never fully understand why I had no friends growing up. That's from that's what the magpies were seen. It's no mates, Annie, thank you very much for that. Christian. I was in Kruger Park in South Africa and I stumbled across a group of elephants. Well, I mean in a national park, that's their home in Africa. They're stumbling across you. You're not these guys doing it elephants in it African National Park. African elephants. There were some babies and daddy elephant wasn't too happy about me being so close, so he charged at us. So I did what any normal person would do in that situation. I took a photo then ran like cow. The photo is now proudly displayed on the wall. He sent me a photo of this, right, it's clearly a rampaging, angry look at elephants. This comes from Adam Christian, longtime listener, first time communicator. Oh why so for Adam was listening on their way to work the other day and you were talking about wombats and you were laughing at the guy who said it moved very quickly to the guy who's chased around his own tax he company chase. They're really slow, Christian. They are not slow. They'd run in short bursts very quickly. I was out for a country country run. A few years ago, when I saw a white wombat, I started to speak to a little chap and started filming him. He was probably around five meters away from me, and I said to him, hey, little fella, what are you doing? What are you doing? He charged me and not me a over and my mobile out of my hand. I swear, guys, there's like a bolt of lightning. These things can shift. You don't believe me. Our footage of it and audio my Facebook page, and I can't work out how to transfer it to you. Come and get it if you need it. Adam, Adam, We're send our people. They're on the way to your Facebook page right now. We will get hold of the audio. We need this Sapruda footage of how fast these white wombats can move.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: All right, do you want to come and see Billy Joel live? The tickets are now completely sold out. Over seventy thousand people can be coming all over Australia see Billy Joel for one night only, the only show he is doing in Australia this year. So right, hear him Alvin at the mcg under the Lights Saturday night on December tenth, you can win your way there. Not just any seats, these are guaranteed be in the first five rows. And then on Friday everyone is one of Pania tickets with us, we'll get the chance to get that upgraded. Already amazing seats first five rows to be right in the front row of Billy Joel at the MCG So just call us up say give me the Billy. You come on air and just say why you want those tickets? Nine four one four one four three. All right, give me the Billy. Let's see we got first of all today, Kelly, good morning.
Speaker 14: Good morning Christian.
Speaker 4: Give me the Billy please.
Speaker 3: Well, it's very polite asking Kelly, tell us about why you deserve the Billy tickets.
Speaker 19: Well, for startus, I think I'd probably be the youngest there. I'm twenty two, so I'd love to find my mum, Jason Darwin. She's a huge eran also and sort of forced me into listening team growing up, so I've got no choice now, but I just love to take her and I just think it's an unreal opportunity.
Speaker 3: Oh what a lovely thing to do for your mom. All right, Kelly Strong case, it might be you stay there, thank you. That's all right, Roxy, Good morning, Roxy, Hi Christian. Now, Roxy you sound like you Are you on school holidays? Or are you back to school this week?
Speaker 10: And that's the school this week?
Speaker 3: And how were your school holidays? Did you do anything good?
Speaker 20: Yeah?
Speaker 16: That all right?
Speaker 21: I at home?
Speaker 10: Motion of time.
Speaker 3: Then it's a bit born, isn't it? And Roxy you buddy Joel fan, who are these tickets for?
Speaker 10: Well, these tickets are for my mom. I think she really deserves them because she works so hard for me and my sister. She drives us to school every morning, and then she comes home from work and then she's just an amazing mom, and I think she deserves.
Speaker 21: The night out.
Speaker 3: Roxy, Roxy, Roxy, I'm going to give you the tickets for your mom.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: What a lovely sweet that l angel you are. You are a credit to your mom. What a what a big heart you've got. Roxy, Thank you so much. I love how you appreciate. I love how much means to you. That's amazing.
Speaker 19: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Now, who's that kind of backgrounds? That is that old mama?
Speaker 10: That's my mom?
Speaker 3: Do you reckon? She take you as well?
Speaker 10: No, I think you can take someone else.
Speaker 3: That's mums, isn't it who's looking out for that one?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Well, listen, Roxy, you've done an amazing thing. It sounds like should we chat to your mom? Can I chat to your mum?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, all right stick mom?
Speaker 16: Hi Christian.
Speaker 3: Hey, what a lovely George you've got.
Speaker 7: Ah.
Speaker 5: I was just getting ready for work and I came out and she said she'd got through. I've been trying the last couple of mornings.
Speaker 12: I'm so proud of it.
Speaker 21: I'm just rapped.
Speaker 5: I'm really big chair.
Speaker 3: Oh that's great. Well, listen you have a lovely time at Billy Joel. Oh, thank you so much pleasure.
Speaker 10: I'm justly rated.
Speaker 3: Thanks Christian enjoyed the gig in December.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Carl ber know you're listening to the Christian O Carl Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. Every single day we're blown away by the passion you have, not as you'd love to go to see Billy Joel, but this real passion about what he means to you and more importantly, what his music means to you. And a lovely little Roxy there winning tickets for her mum. I got this email yesterday and again, so email, so many like this, but this one really stuck out from Courtney Smith Christian. My mum always tells a story with Pride. A few years ago. About ten years ago, out of brain surgery. After a long time in hospital, Mum had finally come to collect me and take me home. It's a really long drive back out to country Victoria. The surgery was for my epilepsy and the men that part of my front temporal lobe had to be removed. This is the part that remembers words of names. I couldn't remember the names of my family and friends, or even basic words. You know that thing that you sit on with legs was me trying to think of a chair. As we began to drive, the severity of the memory loss became very apparent to Mum, who, when I was trying our best not to let me see that she was crying, she told me how well my cat had been. While I was like wow, I said, oh good, I missed her? What was her name? After a strange silence in the car, we were listening to Gold years Ago and Billy Johles, we didn't start. The fire came on without missing a beat. I sang along to every single word of the song, word from words start to finish. Couldn't remember the name of the cat, family, friends, mum and dad, nothing, but I knew every single word of the song, and with that, my mum knew that everything was going to be okay. Currently, this is such a lovely story. I will find you a pair of tickets for you and your mum. It's a great story. Thank you.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show, Vodka Busy show.
Speaker 3: Today. I feel so bad. We haven't even had time to really share the findings that we found out about Captain Bird's Eye. How for three crazy years from ninety eight to two thousand and one, they went with a beardless captain to give him more of a younger edge, and then had to go back to the old bearded feller.
Speaker 2: And he took a year off.
Speaker 3: You said as well sacks in the seventies for a year they thought they didn't need the captain, but you need the captain.
Speaker 2: There's a whole Netflix series in there about the Captain.
Speaker 3: Promise you tomorrow, we'll clear the decks. Even if we have the drop songs, won't drop the abras. Obviously we're not crazy, we're droped songs to bring you a deep dive, A deep dived into Captain Bird's eye. Anyway, Patsy, what's been going on with you out west?
Speaker 7: You know what amazes me how the love God usually has a sleep on there on the armchair about seven at night, falls asleep, well every night, every night.
Speaker 3: It's a bad habit of his.
Speaker 7: Is that pre dinner or post dinner either or usually post usually got surprise some of that.
Speaker 2: She just pretends to be a sep.
Speaker 3: To not eat it.
Speaker 7: But he'll fall asleep with the remote control in his hand, and it's usually some stupid show that he is watching on Netflix that Audrey and I aren't into.
Speaker 2: But even though he's asleep, it's.
Speaker 7: Like his body.
Speaker 3: Riga mortars, like a brave, beautiful lion where this poll on the bone.
Speaker 7: So you sort of creep over to steal the remote of.
Speaker 3: Him, commando, crawl, stir, stir him, but he just he's.
Speaker 7: Fast asleep and the head's like back and his mouth's open, but he's still got this vice grip on the remote.
Speaker 3: So last night.
Speaker 2: Pulling the sword out of the store, it was.
Speaker 7: That bad last night, I kid you not. I had to put my foot I did on the side of the chair to sort of plunge out, so yeah, to gain some traction, and anyway, I came back and kind of popped out of his hands. But then he classically sues was was watching.
Speaker 3: That, sister?
Speaker 1: Just resting my lives look Christian Connalls Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Our search continues for your weakest clean to.
Speaker 1: Fame, No business, my show business.
Speaker 20: My auntie has a packet of cigarettes that belonged to Leonardo DiCaprio. My uncle had worked at the blacksmith that made the prop forward for the Braveheart movie. I played laid the Tags with Dave Chappelle.
Speaker 6: I shared an uber poor with zach Efron's shoes Environ.
Speaker 1: Bay Christian O'Connell's weakest clean to face.
Speaker 3: You listening to this show, You're hanging out with a fast crowd, folks. Fast crowd looks amazing. All right? What have you got for us?
Speaker 21: Then?
Speaker 3: Weakest claim to fame? Have you got another zach Efron's shoe story out there? Susie?
Speaker 8: Hi, Christian, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm going, Susie, Welcome to the weakest. What have you got for us?
Speaker 8: I've got a story about Johnny farn and many years ago before he became famous for Whispering Jack. And he used to work in a restaurant where my mother used to work. Oh, not worked, but sorry. He did a floor show there and he sang Sadie the cleaning lady. And anyway, after my mother had finished work, she said to him, would you like a lift back to the City Hotel, which was in Canberra back then, and he said, oh, that has been lovely And anyway, so we go out to our car, which was a charger I don't know if.
Speaker 3: You remember the charge charges yet.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we put our fingers out like the hey charger thing. And anyway, we put the bucket seat forward and he hopped in the middle between my sister and myself and up Northbourne Avenue in Canberra we drove and Johnny Farden's just sweating, you know, just sitting there like a little kid, no seat belt in the middle. And anyway, we dropped him off and he gave us a kiss goodbye, and all I remember was this peppery, sweaty taste. It was fabulous.
Speaker 5: So that was my weakest claim to say.
Speaker 3: What a lovely story you're told there. You took us there, Susie, Thank you that was great, and it's good to get a fancy one. You know, we always think it's part of the DNA of this feature, isn't it everything? We need a good one. That's a great especially that peppery after taste.
Speaker 8: It was a Chinese restaurant.
Speaker 5: It was very much like an old back then.
Speaker 15: There was probably.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think so garlic and you know, so.
Speaker 5: Forth going on there. I definitely think so.
Speaker 15: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: I'm glad we cleared that up at the end. Susie, thank you very much. You cool, Thank you, Christian, Bye bye, Vanessa.
Speaker 8: Hi, good morning guys.
Speaker 3: Nessie, what have you got for us?
Speaker 8: My grandfather invented the freda frog?
Speaker 3: Damn it is huge in the family.
Speaker 8: Yes, how didn't call that?
Speaker 15: When he was fourteen?
Speaker 8: You worked at mac Robinson's and it was going to be a mouse. But Pop turned around and said, wow, the housewives they're scared of mine, so why don't we make it a frog? And his boss said, well, you make the mold of the frog and we'll do it.
Speaker 22: Well, the housewives light me as shots put up a chair at this table. Boys, well the housewives.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what nobody's thought of.
Speaker 3: Oh that was incredible and did he was he a one? He wonder? Did he create anything else? It's genius? No, just just a very rog.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We dream of having a one hit like that. Huh, Fanessa, thank you very much your story.
Speaker 9: Don't worry.
Speaker 3: Thanks Gay those guys, Chris, Good morning, Chris, Good morning Chris. You got a weakest claim to fame? What's yours?
Speaker 21: I have a Billy Joel one. We went to Billy Joel nineteen eighty eight and we're up in the stands in row two, close to the stage area, and all the people on the floor started pointing up at us, and we couldn't work out why, and then we discovered we're sitting right behind Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan and halfway through the concert, Billy Joel came around and he was singing right in front of us.
Speaker 3: Wow, this is incredible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he was singing to Kylie and Jason or he didn't realize it was them, No, I.
Speaker 21: No, someone must have told him because he came around and he was right in front of him.
Speaker 3: And tracked that big old piano up to level. Excuse me, excuse Joel? Is me? Excuse me? Excuse?
Speaker 2: I would have usually do this, but I'm a big Neighbors fan.
Speaker 3: Because you can have to get out your seas is going to get the piano down here? Piano piano man through else? How incredible? Do you remember what the song was? What did you do? A couple of no.
Speaker 5: I can still picturing singing.
Speaker 3: You know this one goes Na hear you, Chris, what a great story. Thank you very much. Give us a call.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: Look if your weak is cind to find. I love that Buddy John story. I just can't stop thinking about it. How did he get the piano after level two? I need to know? Was he asking about lift it? Lift it? Don't damage the keys? Pamela, come on him? Oh hi.
Speaker 9: I was sitting the car and I heard the lady say that her grandfather invented the Predo frogs. Mmmm, it was my grandfather who was the toolmaker who made the first mold for the first Freadaugh frog.
Speaker 3: You've got to be kidding me. What are the chances of this?
Speaker 5: I know, I know, I just heard it and I went, oh, yes, that's free.
Speaker 2: Vanessa's grandfather came up with the idea of a chocolate frog and he goes to your grandfather and says, make the mold for it, and the rest.
Speaker 8: Of Yes, yes, yes, he worked at the Mcrobertson's Fani the factory.
Speaker 3: One day our grandchildren will talk about this on Gold one or four point three home In the eighties and nineties he was still on airback. So is that are you calling in about that as your claim to fame anyway?
Speaker 5: Well, I wasn't sure that wasn't claim to fame, but I think it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it's all about the Fredo frog today. So what was your claim to fame?
Speaker 5: It wasn't really a claim to sign. It was just I thought it was a coincidence. She said, her father love her grandfather made it. My grandfather made the mold.
Speaker 3: Now this is a week one, isn't it. Surely you thought that was just a bit of the tool makeup? Was the story.
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 3: That is? The kind of story of this feature is built upon the very founding fathers of it, the tool maker for Fred Frock, Great Pamela, thank you very much for calling him. Mate, Thank you, Peter. Hi, there you go, Hello Peter. What's your week is going to faint for us?
Speaker 19: Ah?
Speaker 6: Well, I got to do the Bob Slid run that the original Jamaican Bob slid.
Speaker 3: To and well as in the John Candy movie.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, well the Mover was filmed a man who watching the Olympic Park in Canada where they filmed the movie, and I went to see them during winter and he managed to talk the guys into taking me down the Bob Slid run which the Jamaicans did.
Speaker 3: And what was it like?
Speaker 6: Terrifying?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looks terrifying. You must have been screaming all the way down. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, at the beginning, the pilot turned around and said, listen, don't be like the Americans. If we tip over, don't jump out, which is still a lot of confidence in me. But yeah, there's one particular corner there that you go around and you cop about six jews and it's only for a buying second, but it's a six jers and the guy who was piloting it started off three inches taller when he first started doing the job.
Speaker 16: But yeah, it was.
Speaker 6: It was a one off, amazing experience. I'll ever, you know, it's not out for the public, so I was very thankful for it, but yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 6: We actually beat the Jamaicans time by about eight seconds.
Speaker 3: Peter, thank you very much. You cool.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Ben, Good morning, Good morning Christian. How are you. I'm good, Ben. So what's your weakest claim to.
Speaker 15: My weakest claim to fame is my grandfather wrote the Sydney Swans theme song.
Speaker 3: Wow, what's the name of your grand it's Rio here, who's a Sydney ladd and a big Swany's.
Speaker 6: Fan, So.
Speaker 15: Larry spokes. He wrote it in nineteen fifty. He wrote it in nineteen fifty three.
Speaker 3: Here you go, we're playing out your Granddad's a great work here.
Speaker 15: He wrote it in nineteen fifty three. He was a former player and he wrote it after he retired playing with the club. Wait for South Melbourne.
Speaker 3: That's great and yeah all the clubs made former players rewrite the lyrics.
Speaker 15: Well, I don't know it had to work that way. But he wrote it to the Notre Dame Victory March and that's my week claimed to fame.
Speaker 3: But that's a great one. I don't think that's a week clean to fame. He must be very proud of you. Were Sys fan as well.
Speaker 15: Absolutely, he was very lucky that I was his only grandson, and he died first. Then when my grandmother died, it was packaged up in her room at her hospice and it was all packaged in tissue paper and it just had two ben on it. And it was my grandfather's last plane jumper.
Speaker 3: Oh god.
Speaker 12: So he left that to me.
Speaker 15: And I've had obviously had all that framed and with his games, he's hired, he weight all those sorts of things, goals. So yeah, I've got some fantastic memories of my grandfather.
Speaker 3: Did he must be very proud? Yeah?
Speaker 15: I am on staked, you know. I love me songs And to have that sort of weeks claim to fame is a pretty awesome week.
Speaker 3: It's not a week clean to fame. And where is the frame jumper?
Speaker 20: Now?
Speaker 3: Where is it at Homewoe on the wall? Summer proud?
Speaker 15: Well, well, it's not in my man cable. Actually actually gave it to my dad because he's the only son as well, So it's at my dad's place in his office.
Speaker 3: Nothing, all right, Ben, beautiful story. It's not a week clean to fame, but it's just a great story. Thank you very much. No wries it all all right, Andrew, Let's go to Andrew. Good morning, Andrew, good morning.
Speaker 23: My week has claimed to flame. He is absolute back from Sydney to Melbourne, sitting next to buzz Aldron.
Speaker 3: Buzz Aldron, the second man.
Speaker 21: On the Moon.
Speaker 23: Yeah, the second man on the Moon.
Speaker 3: Well, what was that like? Did you start talking about it?
Speaker 6: Or I did start talking about it? He actually looked at my watch and said, you know, you've got more technology in that watch than what we had to get to the moon and back. But I'm sitting here looking on a photo of it right now.
Speaker 3: Wow. And what was it like? Was he a good chat?
Speaker 6: He was inspiring or inspiring, Probably the most or inspiring person I've ever sat and spoken to. So I don't think I shut up for the hour and fifteen minute flight back.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't you just have so many questions I did?
Speaker 23: I actually asked him the main one, did you actually land on the moon?
Speaker 14: How?
Speaker 3: There's a video online where's some cheeky reporter coupanies who asked him? And I think he was like in his seventies and he just lamped me, bunched.
Speaker 23: Right hello, wearing a T shirt that said, So what did he say to you? He said, I won't repeat exactly what he said that he said along the light that we labers on that sucker.
Speaker 3: Oh you did repeat it right, gotcha? Yes to the you know yeah, yeah, that is amazing.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 3: Wait, that's a great claim to fame.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 6: And I've got those city like sitting right next to him right there.
Speaker 3: Awesome, Andrew, Thank you very much, you cool, Thank you, cheers buddy. One final one is Aaron. Hello, Sorry, I mean it sounds like we've a cold called you or something you've got unclaimed? Who is this gorning?
Speaker 18: Do I know?
Speaker 3: Yees? So we're cold calling listeners now, Aaron, what's your claim to fame?
Speaker 11: So I claim to find my wife when she was growing up?
Speaker 16: To the neighbor played the bagpipes for Johnny Farnon's recording of You All the Boys Yet it.
Speaker 3: I mean, we love a fancy one two true, huge and true. We're paying out the bit now with the bagpipes, the bagpipe solo from you other voice. Nothing for that Paddy Worth getting a thing all right, Aaron, Thank you very much and cool.
Speaker 1: Carler Broer know you're listening to the Christian O Carl's Show.
Speaker 3: Podcast Time for Today's time waste stuff It is International cave maw How did we find this out? Give that producer a pay rise whilst other show's sleep. We are right on flick around friends, Fifi and the Bozo crew. Are they talking about International cave Man Week?
Speaker 2: Days already down?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Three days to go.
Speaker 3: Shout out cavemen and cave ladies. It is International cave Men Week. It is now believed that the earliest humans love to drink. A rudimentary beer. Brewery has been found out of site in Cyprus dating back over eleven thousand years ago. That is incredible. So that some sort of hipster brew you get up in Fitzroy on tap it's eleven thousand years old using made with an ancient recipe. All right, how do we celebrate such an auspicious week on International cave Man Week? We are looking for your prehistoric movies? Prehistoric movies? You say, what would the cave people watch if they wanted to watch a movie while they'd all sit around the fire and they'd watch fifty first carbon dates? Oh god, yes, maybe they love Leonardo DiCaprio, or they watch which meats? If you can, maybe some light comedy in the evening after they hunter gathering, throw mammoth from the train, so they'd laugh at it.
Speaker 14: Silver.
Speaker 3: They love Daniel d Lewis back in the day, and so many Mohicans, the prehistoric version of Last of the Mohicans. Come on, it's good like a dog whistle, I tell you be going damn it. That was clever because there were an abundance of Mohicans. Then Walung flew over the peradactyls next, and no fire for old men that hadn't yet been invented. Gold very cold and sat around freezing their little caveballs off. Jack, Let's move on, Jack Wabe. You got prehistoric movies? Thor Sorry, that's very good gold.
Speaker 2: Did you see the new Blade Runner sequel? No Blade Runner twenty forty nine BC. That one sim until ten am.
Speaker 3: No, so many Mohicans will come good, it will flower it.
Speaker 2: In Romancing the Flintstones.
Speaker 3: That's good gold. Back and forth.
Speaker 2: Weekend at Fernie's they had a lot of ferns. Every dinosaur movie you say, a lot of.
Speaker 3: You You may well, but it's I think far.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: Phone based humor is not welcome on this show. All right, What prehistoric movies you've eve got? What movies would k people sat down and watched textas Shaws two O four seven five three one oh four three. I bet for any Ferne based ones.
Speaker 1: Bonus points The Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 3: Podcast turn Out of Mark Today's that were time waste on International cave Man Week. We're looking for your prehistoric movie. It's Jack. You're ready to Marky clubbing Miss Daisy oh bro No no, no, no no no, Alexandra, dude wears my club Silver menaged stare at logs. They've got nothing else to do. They're just sarahn. Stand at those logs. Silver plus Edward fossil hands gold, what a mark? How to light a fire in ten days? Dude's very good. Fifty first primates silver. You've got cave paintings before you've got mail. You've got cave paintings silver. That's true, Steve, Mississippi ferning instead of Mississippi burning gold twelve thousand years a cave gold, Mitch, very smart, goodwill grunting gold, fossil grump job. These a really smart, hot though prehistoric movies. These are really fossil grump is just on the on the nose. That's very good. He didn't put your name on that when he text me in please put your name on them. Four pterodactyls and a funeral. Silver dude, where's my will? Silver devouring Miss Daisy go bewdomb team, Well done.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast