Speaker 1: Question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Why hang it with a hanging hook when you could weld it to the wall.
Speaker 4: I've now become what I've always aspired to me, which is the bin key. I'm now the b influencer.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell Show Gold one oh four point three, Thank.
Speaker 4: Your bony, and welcome to Friday's Christian O'Connell Show. Happy Friday, jack Good morning, okay, a little bit Stelton and good morning Patsy, Morning boy. What's going on? Jackie boy? What have you got waiting for you this weekend? Before we get into double thumbs up?
Speaker 3: After the show today, Bianco and I will be packing the hospital bag ahead of waiting for this baby to come along. So I've got the snacks, I've got all the lighting, and I've got the boast speaker, and then Bianca is sort of taking care of like nappies and the creams and that sort of stuff.
Speaker 4: How exciting. So what are you sort of two weeks away?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: He must be there two weeks away?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we had that overnight bag and I also had like some drinks and slacks in there and sandwiches ready to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got two big parades yesterday. I've got the cliff bars, which I told you about.
Speaker 4: Wants some dryal protein bar and this is for you and you're gaining any workouts that you're going to get done there. Someone going through the throats given by doesn't want a dry protein barked into it.
Speaker 3: If it's good enough for people climbing a wall in our capitan, then it's good enough for somebody who's giving birth. She needs nutrients, the moisty.
Speaker 4: Get a gallon awats every mouthful of cliff bar.
Speaker 3: That's what the big parade's for. That'll rehydrate her. And then I've got ntella as well, and a little spoon so I can feed her Naella mess.
Speaker 4: She's going to make in there as well. Patsy, what do you want to this weekend?
Speaker 6: Are we going on a road trip to nowhere? I'm not sure where. We haven't decided.
Speaker 4: Who lives a weekend like that? We like, it's just going to start driving and then after four hours turn around. Well, tune in Monday to the show One Car, One roadthow anything is they don't know where they're going.
Speaker 6: We're trying to get the most out of that higher car.
Speaker 4: We're just driving it into the ground.
Speaker 6: Get how money's with?
Speaker 3: Do you even know a direction in which you'll travel?
Speaker 6: No idea, it's a mystery trip.
Speaker 5: Check.
Speaker 4: Wow, it's going to be like cow and Thelma, the pair of them together. All right, Patsy, let's get into double thumbs up Friday? What are you giving your approval to this week? You know what?
Speaker 7: It's time that I did give accolades to a local pizza place.
Speaker 4: Is is it accolade Friday? It's next Friday? It is time. It is time for accolade Friday.
Speaker 7: We went there for dinner last night, Uncle Leo's. They've been in Wotton Street if you're over in the West since nineteen seventy one or something, and they do the Yes pizza. But we had a bit of a domestic in the middle of our meal, so when we went to order, we wanted to ordery and I just wanted to have individuals small ones so.
Speaker 6: We didn't have to compromise. We've all got the flavor we like.
Speaker 7: But Chris wanted to economize and order a large because it was.
Speaker 4: Che Come on, what are we talking about here? You're talking about a couple of bucks in a peach anyway.
Speaker 6: So who do you think won the fight?
Speaker 4: Yes, correctly? So what did you have?
Speaker 6: I'm really basic. I just have a Hawaiian And you know.
Speaker 4: Why I like underrated. I like a Hawaiian.
Speaker 7: Don't like Hawaiian definitely, And why I like their pizza so much is because they kind of double bake the bacon or the or the ham.
Speaker 4: Or so it's extra crispy.
Speaker 7: So it's crispy and bordering on brown to black almost, but it's beautiful and any of.
Speaker 4: What we got with the pineapple. I don't know why people are mad about pineapple. Been on a pizza, that sweetness with the meat. It's all about the pairing with food, ghost exactly. Do you know what I'm loving? Accolade? Friday?
Speaker 3: Can I jump off the back and give an accolade to another pineapple dish? I had this week? Pineapple pineapple bad Tie. It was delicious?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah?
Speaker 4: Is that your accolade?
Speaker 3: Do you want to give an accolade? Christian?
Speaker 4: All right, Patsie? What else you doing with double from the other thing?
Speaker 7: I've got onto a podcast which your girlfriend referred me to Annie Carrey referred me to Maggie Dent. Who's a brilliant author. Is what are you laughing at?
Speaker 4: I am just pick up that name. Not only anyone would just say you carry a bit more Carrie. You called her Auntie because you're so close to the Starffs's god Accolade Friday, Accolade carry bit Moore.
Speaker 3: Is she really? Is she really the godparent to your daughter?
Speaker 4: She paid for it on cameoat for one thousand dollars firing today it's Accoe Friday. It's really putting up and shout out, clap, pineapple pad tie Jackie boy had.
Speaker 7: She's put me onto this brilliant podcast. We were met up for coffee the other day. We're talking parenting. We're talking parenting and how it's a minefield. She's got a teenage in our ten year old, my ten year old's pre teen. It's all these issues we're coming up against. This is parental as anything. It's on the ABC Podcasts. It's free and it's a series by Maggie Den. She's done about seventy podcasts. They're really good, really really good, lots of tips for all ages of kids and just to help it become less of a minefield. Whether you've got a toddler, or whether you've got like a fifteen, sixteen year old.
Speaker 4: Fifty year old? Yeah, no, kid, She cuts off there because I'm doing one now. If you've got fifty year old kids, I just think there's a gap in the market. He's still living at home. It's a niche. I'm cornering a niche on it. I think that's the big area there for podcasting. So was that Auntie Carrey's recommendation, Yes, that thing you're going to do every Friday, my daughter, Oh, I say, and that's carry bit more just when.
Speaker 6: Correct, Just in case you didn't hear, Carry Bigmore.
Speaker 4: Patsy Friends to the Stars.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Doing double Thumbs Up Friday, where Me, Jack and Pantsy took what things were into this week? Jack, what is it from you? We've heard about that pineapple pad tie.
Speaker 3: I'm loving the pineapple pad tie from the pad Time.
Speaker 4: Love a good pad Time.
Speaker 3: I haven't been able to hardly get to the TV this week because Bianca has found a new downton Abby esque show.
Speaker 4: She has not some sort of period drama always.
Speaker 3: She's got her raidar for these period drama people in those lost riding boots, top hats.
Speaker 4: A crunchy gravel drive, the carriage turning up, so on going your lady, Marsa Granley is here now. And then some dour faced footman who's coughing because he's going to get He's going to die from the big cough.
Speaker 3: This is called the Gilded Age. I think Downtown Abbey in New York is it good?
Speaker 6: It's great?
Speaker 4: I love it. Does Auntie Carrie like it? I'm going to give you an accolade.
Speaker 3: When I do, when I do.
Speaker 6: How far are you with issue Jack? How far are you this year?
Speaker 3: I she's watching it all the time, so unless she's gone back to the start and watching it again, she must be almost finished. Now. She sits on the couch with a big grin on her face, and she said, she said this the whole time she's watching Downtown Abbey as well as like we have to do a themed party where everybody comes dressed.
Speaker 4: I would give going to go Downtown Abbey one.
Speaker 3: Same thing, same clothing.
Speaker 4: Wow. Do you know what? Get into Bridgeton?
Speaker 3: Yeah, loved it, loved Bridgeton.
Speaker 4: I love that ship. Crying at times during it. It's like it is Honestly, those shows they just cant in it. For women of a certain age, you don't want to carry you Chase giving.
Speaker 3: On Binge, I'm watching a documentary called The one hundred Foot Wave. Oh it's amazing. So these big wave surfers who surf, they have to get towed into the waves on the back of a jet ski because you can't paddle into it. The waves are gigantic.
Speaker 4: Can't even imagine that that people are able to surf a one hundred foot wave.
Speaker 3: It's insane. So the big waves of surfing usually was in Hawaii, and then this one guy finds this Garret Garrett McNamara finds this big wave in Portugal and it's like it doesn't even look like something you should surf. You see a big wave crashing into cliff faces with a lighthouse on top. And he gets to Portugal and he goes, yeah, all right, this might be the biggest anybody's ever surfed in the world. And then they told the documentary Six Paths follows him getting towed out into these waves and watching the weather for when the one hundred foot wave is going to come along. I loved it. That's on Binge.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the incodible thing is They filmed it over ten years. You know, he was filming it went off for this quest to what he was going to do. He did it over ten years, so I think there's something like six episodes, aren't there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm only still halfway through it. So so far he's got an eighty foot wave and it looked ginormous. I thought he was going to go, yeah, thumbs up, I did it, got the biggest wave in the world. One a big check from the world of surfing that he's written the biggest wave. He goes, yeah, but it wasn't one hundred foot, So I think I'll stay out there.
Speaker 4: Hey, you'll love this Jack. So obviously the documentary is great. It follows him over the very so he's trying to find this ultimate thing, the hundred foot wave. This little place in Portugal, right, it's just a tiny little fishing village until there's HBO and now binge over here. Fox tell as well. Documentary came out that the fisherman there hate that documentary series because that's something that they all these Australian and you know, Californian surfdeeds getting stoned on the beach. It's ruined their little sleepy fishing village. We want to be TV stars, go back to Australia to surf the waves or California. But yeah, one hundred foot Wave. It's brilliant chat.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show podcast everything we talked about in.
Speaker 4: Double thumbs Up Friday. If you do want to find out about any of the shows we're talking about on podcasts, you can find out on our show Facebook page and on Instagram. Just look for the Christian O'Connell Show. You'll find us there, all right.
Speaker 9: For me?
Speaker 4: This week, three episodes into a new show on Apple TV called The After Party, Murder, Mystery and a School Reunion. Great idea, very very funny cast as well. You recognize various comedians from Amaria so a lot of sitcoms as well. After Party can't recommend that enough, really really good. Also brilliant documentary on Netflix. It's called The Puppet Master Hunting the Ultimate con Man. You know, sometimes you hear about these stories of people being conned and the people that can do that. They've made films about that I've always wanted in real life. Does that actually happen? This documentary is barely believable about what happened in Britain. Wow, this guy obviously no wonder. They call him Hunting, the ultimate Comman, puppet master. It is. You know, sometimes you see one of these great Netflix documentaries where you're going, I can't believe this actually happened. I can't recommend that that one, and.
Speaker 3: I've got one like that. Have you ever seen the Impostor? The documentary about Oh, this is insane? A guy a family in Texas whose son goes missing. Then ten years later, this Spanish guy finds out about the family, flies into Texas and pretends to be their son, and they believe that he's the son, and he's been in Europe. It's crazy, crazy, the impostor.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: It is crazy. Can you guys hear me a case? It's crazy?
Speaker 4: It's not an accolade on it cool?
Speaker 2: Auntie Carriage Well, Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Seriously, something has happened overnight because quite a few of our listeners emailed me screenshots. They've been contacted by fake me messaging them on social media saying that they'd want a prize and just to click the link and give over their personal details to me. The account name was christ Liam O'Connell and then a site misspelling not only of my surname with ony one am, but more importantly Christ, why would they think I'd been contacting them? Ain't given them money without a client being involved with station with nephew or cash man, but also using the handle Christ.
Speaker 3: You just love giving away prizes so much that when you get home at night you have to keep going.
Speaker 4: And I used the lord's name. I won't. I won't brand myself on this. I do it my work in mysterious ways as Christ Liam O'Connell. So please, if you do hear from me as Christ, I'm not offering you goods, all right, Coller of the Week. Every Friday we give away one thousand dollars in cash to our caller of the week, all thanks to Mercedes Benz Berrick. The all new See class has arrived at Mercedes Benz Berrick. Book your test drive today. Here's some of our favorite callers this week.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Christian O'Connell show Collar of the Week.
Speaker 4: What song is this? Jared Goome Morning, Jared, come on, let'scuse.
Speaker 9: The Leon six or four? You learn it in the second week of whistle school.
Speaker 4: What have you tripped over Tina.
Speaker 10: I tripped over Santa.
Speaker 4: Oh my world, what was he doing down there there? We are mean? Why Santa underneath you? No, Laurence.
Speaker 10: My week is plain to saying. Is I met Troy Casa daily on the streets of Hamilton in Victoria.
Speaker 11: We were coming out of the pub and he was going in and.
Speaker 5: My girlfriend was so overwhelmed that she has eventulated and passed out.
Speaker 4: Have you got a tattoo on you of a celebrities autograph? Rita is a huge kiss fan, so he has the four faces of Kiss on his upper left arm.
Speaker 2: The thing we do for.
Speaker 11: Kiss we go to all the kiss cruises from America.
Speaker 9: You name it, we do it.
Speaker 4: What do you mean a kiss cruise? You mean a cruise on a ship with all kiss fans and Keith. It's amazing on three of them.
Speaker 2: What they like.
Speaker 10: They have special appearances like Paul Stanley does a cooking shows.
Speaker 4: We've had a great course this week. Very hard to pick just one, but because it changed everything, minds were blowing. They still are about that Kiss cruise even just hearing it back. Paul Stanley doing cooking classes and painting classes. Rita Christian, Rita, you're the cooler of the week. Really, really, I'm sorry it's not tickets to go on the Kiss Cruise, but you've got one about one thousand dollars in cash Eta. Say it's Awena, This is Awena. This is how you doing listeners?
Speaker 12: God, oh my god, you might not day. I'm definitely going on the next Kiss Cruise.
Speaker 4: Now, are you really? Because I've got an email from your husband this week and he was saying that, obviously this year was the last Kiss Cruise with a bandygam be planing on it. And he said because of COVID, and obviously I've also had financial difficulties, but you might not be able to go. So does this mean that you will be able to go?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 11: With thousand dollars, there will short contribute that.
Speaker 12: If you would like me to represent Gold is Him and show you all around.
Speaker 10: The cruise, I can do that.
Speaker 4: You are a treasure. Were was very much like that.
Speaker 11: I can do whatever you need me to do at no cost.
Speaker 4: Oh, I presume there'd be no costs. I've just given you one thousand dollars, so you want me to pay, I pay you to do that. You guys are too good.
Speaker 5: I love you.
Speaker 4: All honestly reaching your call the other day. It changed everything. You obviously heard the next day's show. But I think she's trying to call someone nothing about that Kiss Cruise, is it me? I think that is you, Rita. Congratulations. I hope you do get to go on the Kiss Cruise as well. All right, and thank you very much. I'm sure you will. And thank you very much for letting us know about the Kiss Cruise, because we are actually trying to thank you.
Speaker 8: Thanks, Yea, thanks, get off that phone.
Speaker 4: I think your mum's trying to get through what do you want modem? She's starting up the internet? Hey, Rita, Yes, I'm going to stick on today, Rita. That's me tapping out Morse code for I want to go back to England.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Time Now for the one second winner to deal with our eight said of the nineties this week about the letters. So all of these one second clips of songs are to do with the letters. See the title or the artist? Jack and Patsy, are you ready to take each other on? Yes? Yes? Okay? What is this to do with the letter? See who dis.
Speaker 3: CELINDI on?
Speaker 4: Yes, I don't believe I didn't get that Canadian wind Chard Celendi on My heart will go on? Jack will get this one still the crowd.
Speaker 3: That's to do with the letters see crazy, Yes you got it.
Speaker 4: With absorbed Fred dur Slink and park about this whole new metal spelled nu. This is a banger from the nineties. Maybe we'll play it this morning.
Speaker 3: Crushed chest dummies.
Speaker 4: There was a boy? Why is he on to know it's this? I reckon? I could nail this at karaoke. There's only about two nights. Got scrill it up all right? Back to the that's a CEE in the nineties.
Speaker 7: Oh that's Tina Arena chains.
Speaker 4: June pats on the fire four from four for Patsy.
Speaker 6: I'll take it.
Speaker 4: I'll take that. I don't. I don't even know what this song is. We've got here, Oh yeah, oh yeah, that must have just been a local hit. Didn't bother us in England?
Speaker 6: You know it was MESSI I can't think he's sung it.
Speaker 4: Not a sound of quality?
Speaker 3: Make me happy?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 9: What is that?
Speaker 4: Massive hit? Don't neither of you know it?
Speaker 6: You know, I remember it, but I can't think he sing it or what it was called?
Speaker 4: Doko jam boo mister president big on the.
Speaker 6: Dad's floors of the nineties, Christian.
Speaker 4: Only here in Australia. How many of the rest of the world heard their thought? No, thank you, you keep it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember it now?
Speaker 4: What horror? Alright?
Speaker 3: One last one, good jumbo, save it.
Speaker 4: For here, baby. That is not a banger, all right, one last one to let us see in the nineties.
Speaker 6: Oh that's the Cranberries. What's the song?
Speaker 4: There's no, it's not the Cranberries. Oh it's not, but it's not the Plans band.
Speaker 3: The court you got. I don't know the song, but I just got a sound like this, don't they?
Speaker 8: She was?
Speaker 4: She run away? In other careers.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Let's second with Jack Post to what are you? Eleven days away from the official Judate Now for Junior Post.
Speaker 3: Bianca is thirty eight weeks pregnant today, So yeah, in the next week and a half we could really expect the boy to come along. And you can definitely start to tell that Bianca is reaching the pointy end, because even on our evening walks last night, she's getting really slow. Have to heavily restrict my pace to go steps.
Speaker 4: So good of you. She's a few swift thanks as well. She's slowing down. Oh my god, the sacrifice you're making for this kid.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying it's a bad thing. I'm just saying, oh, you can really tell now that the pregnancy is, you know, getting to the big stage. So much so that we got home and the dog, Lunar yawned as we walked in the front gate. She has never done that before. She's bored of the walk because it's too slow for her.
Speaker 4: Can I suggest that, why don't you get a little cart that you can pull along. You know, some people have a dog in all lives, and you put the anchor in there so she still gets the benefit of seeing the community and God, but you pull her along or that old Lunar can like a husky, because obviously, you know, when you're thirty eight weeks pregnant, there's somebody in there. You're carrying around another person, it might slow down your pace. Jack, you got to do that, so a little try.
Speaker 3: I agree, and I'm very thankful that she's doing it. And we had a conversation last night about how what the protocol will be for when the baby comes, and it could be anytime over the next two weeks, it could interrupt the show. So we talked about the best case scenario protocol.
Speaker 4: Overnight, what is that, what's going to happen?
Speaker 3: Bianca would feel the baby coming in the middle of the night, like the early hours, like three, four, five am. I'd jump up, make her a cup of tea, make one for me. She goes into early labor, and then the hospital actually said this to us. They said, don't come into the hospital too quick first time babies. The couple always comes in too quick, and then we sometimes even have to send him home. So they suggest to labor at home as long as you can.
Speaker 4: Well, you've got that cup of tea on the go, so you just have a cup of tea. Well, she sort of just speeds up a bit.
Speaker 3: So at six am I would come broadcasting from home. I'd jump in here and speak to you guys, say hello to the team.
Speaker 4: So, hey, why is this pause it at six you think that's so contractions have started and you just start to do a radio show with your wife starting to go into labor in the background.
Speaker 3: She's all for this as well, she said, if you want, I'll even come on give give you guys an update on how she's going.
Speaker 4: I'm very happy with this scenario, very good. So okay, and then so six o'clock, we're doing the show, little co hosts.
Speaker 3: During the songs and ads, I'll jump out, get her anything that she needs, check on her, how she's going, if it's if it's getting if the labor's going so fast, we'll obviously take off, but ideally I'll come do the show the time he's say goodbye to you guys, and then we're off to the hospital.
Speaker 4: Is that listening to a child, you know, when they talk about their birthday and what they want to do for the moment they wake up and when they want the Chelliannes came at one o'clock, one oh seven presents one thirteen, see Nan and Granddad. So and you think it's going to be disordered.
Speaker 3: Well, I've never I actually thought it would be kind of interesting because I've never heard somebody mid labor on the radio before, so I thought it'd be cool for the audience to hear Bianca, you know, obviously not at the pointy end of the labor, but at the early stages where she's like, yeah, it's coming, you know, in the next twenty four hours, we'll see the baby.
Speaker 4: This is how I have you've seen many of those birthing videos. Have you seen any of them talking like this baby's coming, Oh, this t is getting cold, Jack put the girl back on. I've not heard any of them being that relaxed. But look, if that's what you guys think it's going to be like, we'd love to have the live broadcast of the early contractions.
Speaker 3: Yes, we're all in fingers crossed for the best case scenario.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely good news.
Speaker 2: Christian Connell's show podcasts.
Speaker 4: Actually, I can't really judge you, Jackie boy. I remember when our first daughter was coming along. We went to hospital too soon, and I'd had that overnight bag packed already like you for about ten days beforehand, and every couple of days I kept restocking it up with fresh snacks and stuff like that, and remaking some sandwiches. When the big day came, we went there too early. Right where it's so nervous with the first one as well, second one. You don't really mind. You go and shopping, you in the mall, you squeeze down behind the phone box, you pop a kid out, all right. You carry that first one though, you're really nervous, so we went there. They're like, it's way too soon. There's a pub around the corner. Why don't you go and have lunch there? And I was like, oh, I love that pub around the corner. I've never had lunch there. So we go there and I already beer, and then midway through so it goes it's getting a lot quicker out. She's coming right, and I go, okay, will you start walking right? I just she's what's you doing? I was actually trying to chug my pike, so I didn't want to leave that pip. We get to the hospital right, and we go into the little maternity war. We're putting to her room and she's getting ready and stuff like that, and another couple of hours of nothing really going on, and by now I'm hungry because I never really had that lunch, and like any guy when they're hungry, and so I start to eat some of the sandwiches right and I said to her, do you want the sandwiches? And she goes, no, no, no, I don't want anything right now, So I just count on eating them. Twenty minutes later, she's like, you know what, I'm really hungry. Can I have some of these sandwiches, I'd eaten every single one they've gone. I mean, we actually wanted to have a row in the maternity wards.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian o'common show podcast.
Speaker 4: Good morning to Brad, who's just email Me's at work listening to the show, said Christian, I think that Jack's been hanging around too much with you and Englishman. His wife goes into labor. The first thing he's doing now is making a cup of tea. That's an Australian. It should be a coffee. Jack's gonna make a cup of tea. Have a word with him. Go Australia, not Pommy, Thank you. Watch bread.
Speaker 3: I always get told that I'm not making the coffee properly with that percolator thing on the stovetop because I'm not a coffee drinker, so I don't know how to make it properly.
Speaker 4: So that's where we go for tea.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm going for tea, Yeah, because Bank ends up just going to the coffee shop anyway to get a coffee after I attempt it.
Speaker 4: All right, let's get into knock off Friday. Knock Off Friday, when we ask you the best question of the week. What time are you knocking off and what are you up to? You just give us a call on a nine four one four one oh four three tell us what time are knocking off today? And they want us to highlight of this weekend. What are you looking forward to, Patsy? What's it for you? Mate? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Well today when I knock off, I've got to go down to the car dealership because our ten year old, every time she closes the car door, it's like the incredible hole.
Speaker 4: I've got, the slamming, unbelievable. We still do that now, bedroom doors, any doors, wherever we are. Why the door's being slammed.
Speaker 7: It's like this brute strength and she's ripped off the actual I'm not kidding you. Yesterday when I her up off the bus and we got home, she's ripped off the handle, like the outside handle of the door.
Speaker 4: So I've got to go and you need to harness that power into tennis. You literally could have the next esh Ashpartif she can like get that into a serve, no one will return it.
Speaker 6: And then the panel shop rang yesterday because you know the lost.
Speaker 4: Her job as a new panel beater at the weekend.
Speaker 6: Well, the other car.
Speaker 7: That's getting fixed because of the parts supply, you know issue, it's going to be about six months before we get back because they can't get the parts. The panel shop can't get the parts. Six months and they've found more damage under it.
Speaker 4: So no road trip. So no road trip to.
Speaker 6: Nowhere road trip?
Speaker 4: Oh no. The weekends in Tattis Oh this, I'll tell you what. We got a big weekend. Actually. Sarah's mum is seventy six, seventy seven today. Actually I went round to see her yesterday and the reason why it's a special birth for her today is when she came to visit us for Christmas, when suddenly we could get when it's over. She loved the Melbourne so much. She's decided to start a new life here. She turned up one suit case. She's not going back to England, so she's taking a little rental about a five minute drive from where we are. I went round there yesterday just to drop someone off. She burst into tears, telling me how happy she was and thanking me for moving here. Ah, that is amazing because I know that she did not feel like that when I went around to tell her that I was moving Her daughter and her grandchildren to the other side of the world. And then Sunday, Sarah and I and some friends were off wine tasting.
Speaker 6: Very nice, coming.
Speaker 4: Down to Docklans, getting on a boat going over to better in Peninsula, and you have any of the lovely wine Scotchman's Hill. Oh yeah, that's gorgeous, going there for lunch on wine tasting Sunday, So get ready for Monday show. Just been a little warning now, might be a little bit dusty. If I am, you'll know why. It was a big wine tasting on Sunday. All right, give us a call then tell us what time you're knocking off today.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the question Kyle's Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Jackie Boy, what tell me you knocking off today? And want us to highlight of your weekends.
Speaker 3: After the show today all weekend? Actually, I really only have it to do list.
Speaker 4: What's on the to do list.
Speaker 3: I've got to take a picture for the nursery to get framed of various animals, illustrated animals. And then and then I'm returning and.
Speaker 4: I've got a monkey at chimpanzee and a giraffe and there on a line I'd say that could go to once for babies.
Speaker 3: There is no chimpanzee. Line is correct. Show it is correct.
Speaker 4: Happy to draw one til the next hour or so. Intend it to you if you like a chimp riding the lion.
Speaker 3: There is some space in the margins if you want to come and.
Speaker 4: Bring on in the margins. What else is on that to do list?
Speaker 3: I have to take a poof that the anchor board online back to the post office, box it up again and send it back. It was it's huge, and it was so in real life it looked so ugly. It was what was long?
Speaker 4: It's is just a foot rate bright green.
Speaker 3: But had baubles on it, you know, like little like pomp poms or mass He looked like a character out of Yo Gabba Gabba.
Speaker 4: From Gaba Land with DJ Lance Rock. I remember many hours watching that show with the kids. All right, knock off Friday, but we ask you every Friday, what time are you knocking off today? And then whilst the highlight of your weekend? Nine four one four one oh four three Pauline, good morning, welcome to the show.
Speaker 11: Good morning, Christian, Pats and Jack.
Speaker 4: Pauline, Happy Friday. What time are knocking off today?
Speaker 11: I'm knocking off at four o'clock and I'm going to visit my brand new grandson. I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, what congratulations?
Speaker 4: What's his name?
Speaker 11: Noah?
Speaker 4: Noah? No, it's a great name. Jackie boy was out on the your list. Noah's a brilliant name.
Speaker 3: Now I'm trying to avoid the top ten and Noah as well, and truly in the top ten.
Speaker 4: Oh that's lovely that Pauline. No, she's got a very common sounding grandson. Sorry about this if you Oh good, oh good.
Speaker 11: He was born on Valentine's Day too, so he's a little chair.
Speaker 12: And oh absolutely divine.
Speaker 4: I can't wait, can you?
Speaker 11: No, I can't. I'm beside myself.
Speaker 4: Oh you should be. And she is this your first grandson or granddaughter?
Speaker 11: Pauline first grandson on boath Weight side of the family. So very exciting.
Speaker 4: Oh I bet it is all right. Well, you enjoy your weekend, Pauling.
Speaker 11: Thanks very much. Guys, have a good day.
Speaker 4: And you Sean, good morning, Happy Friday, Sean.
Speaker 8: Happy Friday. Gell you yeah, we go?
Speaker 4: What tell me knocking off Sean today right now? Wow? Eight? You just had enough or you've been working all.
Speaker 8: Night now organized to have a weekend?
Speaker 11: Down at Venus Bay with the missus taking the bub the boat and our dog Guinness as well.
Speaker 4: Oh that sounds like a great weekend you've got planned.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it would be great.
Speaker 11: Yeah, nice to get away to get the boat in the water.
Speaker 4: Yeah all right, Shanny boy, have a great weekend. Alana, Good morning, welcome to knock on Friday.
Speaker 10: Happy Friday Friday to you guys.
Speaker 4: And what time are you knocking off?
Speaker 10: I'm knocking off at three o'clock today. I need to go to the dealership and pick up my partner's car, which is brand new twelve months old. On Tuesday night, Accidentally at the diesel by the way, I accidentally put unloaded premium added fuel in it, don't Yeah, I know, I needed to need to get it towed away, and so yes, we'll be get going down there to pick you up. So not a good not a good day for me.
Speaker 4: Eight years ago, saw a woman realize that she just reholsted it full tank and she just burst into tears. And I didn't even say what's up. I had to actually help her put it back in the hole, sir, and I went, it's okay, take a seat, you know. I went and told the guy that she's put the wrong fuel in this poor woman. It was a husband's car like you as well. And then it's the whole shame of it. People know what's happened there as.
Speaker 10: Well, exactly, And the worst thing about it was it to work vehicles, so I thought, you know, I just do the right thing and backside on me. But anyway, these things happened, And the worst thing about it is the pumps. Navy blue diesel is black, so very very easy to get.
Speaker 4: The mixed up totally verasy.
Speaker 3: It's the it is.
Speaker 4: It is. They should have giant warning side. I know, I know.
Speaker 10: So this was treasure from laying low, having a very quiet weekend laying low. They have to take him that to dinner to apologize.
Speaker 4: Poor you. And when did you realize as you were filling it up?
Speaker 10: When I went to pay for it, it declined and I said, don't tell me I've used premium diesel in it again. They said, no, you.
Speaker 4: We all heard it. Did you say again, I'm sorry? Did you say again if you've done this before?
Speaker 10: No, I put premium diesel in it before. Well it won't accept premium diesel, so I put you said you put premium on lead it look no no, so yeah, a bit of a drama to me this week. Okay, all right, we're still seeing the car being towed away and.
Speaker 4: Oh, Alana, thank you very much for sharing it with us this morning. Okay, have a nice weekend. I hope ever thinks all right.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show Podcast.
Speaker 4: I'm just a kid with a dream and that dream was to come to Australia and hopefully one day give away what a prize, a prize of someone winning their own weight in sausages. Yesterday I shared my dream. I was nervous, I was friend and you were there for me. It looks like we are building what is going to be an amazing week of radio, a week of basically win your weight and high every single show. Next week, if we can pull this off, we're almost there. Every single show, one of you will be winning your height or weight in something. Now we didn't have this yesterday. We now have production. It ain't great, but it's what we got for a start. Boy plenty for I said, what we thought we do is songs that we try to find that songs have got lines about height and weight. We tried that this ain't that, but you kind of get what we mean. Yeah, it is christ else way week. It's almost there. It's almost there.
Speaker 3: It's like a NIKEAA assembly. All the parts are there. We just have to put it into something that sounds nice.
Speaker 4: And he's timing up and there's a few loose ones. All right. So yesterday we we said we can't do this without you. Can you help us out? Have you got anythink we can give away in heighth or weight format? We were blessed with so many great offers like this guy.
Speaker 9: We're Australia's premiere welding suppliers to trade but also do a lot of DIY machines. I can give one of your listeners in their height or weight whichever is greater. Yeah, welding machines, probably to the value of around two and a half thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Now you're busy people, so let me just recap your height, all weight, whatever's greater. That's what that Andrew said. Shout out siegworld in welding equipment and listen, welding fans like me. We're talking meg and tig to the value of two and a half thousand pounds or even dollars, so that's welding Wednesday. Thursday is lockdown two.
Speaker 12: We've got a barbecue store in Sydney and Melbourne and we've got some competition pitmasters who's like to give away their body weight or the customers body weight in smoked meat, so they could be brisketful, pork, chicken, whatever their customer wants. Whatever you want, we'll cook it up with you.
Speaker 4: It's happening. If you build it, they will come. So we've got welding Wednesday, we got smoking Thursday. After the show yesterday, everyone was talking about this.
Speaker 5: Hi Christian at Julian here. I'd like to win my weight in prawls. They'll be approximately not twenty five kilo's works.
Speaker 13: I could eat a plateful of prawns on my own, hands down.
Speaker 4: I'll be more than.
Speaker 13: Happy to peel every single prawn. I just want to add I'm a seafood connas served.
Speaker 4: Thank you, sir, Hi Christian.
Speaker 12: We had a guy on that was talking about getting your height in welding equipment, and my husband and I are in their workshop most weekends, are making something and our.
Speaker 9: Welding equipment is getting a bit tired, so.
Speaker 14: We would love it good a Christian's patia from Mount Evelyn.
Speaker 9: I reckon I could win some American pork ribs.
Speaker 5: That would be fantastic.
Speaker 9: It would make my year.
Speaker 8: Baby back ribs, Baby back ribs. I love them.
Speaker 9: I love them.
Speaker 4: One thing so clear. We're dealing with dynamite here next week. So we have welding Wednesday. We were smoking on Thursday. We didn't have a butcher yesterday. We ended Yesterdays show at nine o'clock with a call basically to all butchers, Can you please call us today so that we can start this week that we want to do by winning your weight in sausages. We do have someone who might better make this come true coming up next. Also, there are four more amazing office from business businesses who are never thought we could ever give away something like this coming up next to someone that none of us have ever heard of, but is about to become an overnight star. Get ready to meet Johnny surname Potatos, Johnny Potatoes. Remember where you heard that name first? I like it. You can probably guess what what of you are? We winning spun Friday.
Speaker 2: The Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: What a week We're going to have next week? On the show. It's going to be huge next week on the show, every single show, one of you will be winning your weight or hi in something amazing. You don't get any more amazing than this.
Speaker 9: We're Australia's premiere welding supplier to trade. The also do a lot of DIY machines. I can give one of your listeners in their height a wait whichever is great up, Yeah, welding machines, probably to the value of around two and a half.
Speaker 4: Thousand dollars welding machines. Just you and passes news Jack people calling in what time exactly on Wednesday? You've given that welding gear away.
Speaker 3: The anticipation for the welding Wednesday is so big that even Bianca, after Yes Say show, said what if the baby comes on Tuesday and then you have to miss welding Wednesday. Not unlike when Scott Pendlebury had to choose between Yes, being at the birth of his child or playing in a Grand Final. It will be a difficult decision.
Speaker 4: So we'll see you Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Well see I'll see you Wednesday, of course.
Speaker 4: And then we got smoke in Thursday.
Speaker 12: Barbecue store in Sydney and Melbourne and we've got some competition pitmasters who's like to give away their body weight or the customers body weight in smoked meats. That could be brisketful, pork, chicken, whatever their customer wants.
Speaker 4: Whatever you want, we'll cook it up with smoked meats Thursday. We're smoking on Thursday. But we want to start the week in style. I wanted to begin all of this and where it all came from was an idea that I shared with the tim Before we start this year, we give away a listener's way in sausages yesterday, no butcher's today on the line right now, Luke, good morning, Hello Christian Luke. Am I talking to the current sausage king of Victoria.
Speaker 14: You sure are? We just going first place on traditional English pork and mustard sausages in Victoria.
Speaker 4: The best snags around the pork ones are the proper ones. So you are really the sausage King of Victoria. Yeah.
Speaker 14: We think we took four trophies out there of a possible ten, so we did really well.
Speaker 4: So we're talking about award winning snacks award winning yes, yes, So who are you and what's your name of your business?
Speaker 14: So Rick Kelly's meats. We're down in Trudan. We've got a wholesale business and a retail store. We focus on a lot of American style cuts.
Speaker 4: And how many different bankers have you got? How many different snags have you got?
Speaker 5: This week?
Speaker 14: We've gone with three no less than thirty two flavors thirty two.
Speaker 4: What are your best sellers?
Speaker 14: Probably text and Jilipinos, the very very popular ways, smoky brisket and beer. The beer in a sausage well countco pass that you.
Speaker 4: Know you can't it's a two for what isn't it?
Speaker 15: Me?
Speaker 4: And alcohol? Get in you? You know your market in this town very very well. So are you able to help out our listeners then and give away some of your award winning sausages on Monday are listener's wait in them.
Speaker 14: If you find a person, we will match their weight in sausages and they can even have the first place traditional English pork.
Speaker 4: Get in what an offer? Thank you very much, Sausage King, No worries and give yourself a plug again. Where can people find you if they want to get some of Victoria's finest sausages.
Speaker 14: The only and best butcher in Jordan.
Speaker 4: H You've got the monopoly. There aren't you like putin guy in town. If you want a sausage, you will come to me. I own this town, I am this town. I am the sausage King. Luke, thank you very much for doing this.
Speaker 14: Thanks guys.
Speaker 4: All right, so on Monday we'll be going to Style. Then one of you will win your in award winning sausages. Coming up next, and have you got anything else that we can give away to a listener in their way or height. I've got four brand new offers that have come in since yesterday at nine o'clock. They're gonna blow your minds. Get ready to meet Johnny Potatoes. Guess what he's got for us?
Speaker 2: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Why should you tune in Monday? Good question. There's so many radio shows for you on a Monday, offering you lots of cash. However, it's only this show where you can win your way in sausages on Monday, smoked Meats on Thursday, and your high all way in welding equipment on Wednesday. Yeah, it peaks Wednesday, but there are remaining days free. What are we going to do? Well, let me just go through some of these brand new offers. Let me just get straight down to this one. Christian, my husband and I are the owners of a skip higher company called asket Bin Higher. Yes, yes.
Speaker 8: We were.
Speaker 3: He's got very heavy.
Speaker 4: No, they're going hi. We were listening to the show Thursday and your dream to give away something according to listeners wait or hi, we'd like to offer the hire of a free skipping according to your listener's height. So for example, if they're four foot all they get a free four cubic meter skip. If they're five or six were then to get a free six meter skip. We don't have five me to ones Christian and so on. Well, I don't think the soone said for eight or no footed listeners. The giants we have. That's Sylvia from ascot Bin Higher.
Speaker 3: People always have hard rubbish they need to give away at.
Speaker 4: The envy of the street. You always have an old sneaky peak. When someone's got them waiting till it's nighttime, you go and chuck. You're junk in them. Don't you remember that one we had out the front ear Jack Two or three times a week. Jack and I were bringing rubbish to work.
Speaker 3: I loved it coming into the radio station. Junk I was offering it to family and friends. I've become a hero of my neighborhood.
Speaker 4: So do we do skip day?
Speaker 3: I love the ski.
Speaker 4: We thank you, shout out, ask Bin higher what about this one? This is another amazing one from Lee double bar name Cole Hey How Hello Lee? Cole Hey how Hey how hey how? I co own Dodo's Delights with my mum. It's a cafe in wet'sfoot Scrape and big part of what we do is delicious grazing boxes featuring some of our homemade ingredients ingredients. We've just started a partnership with my cousin who makes custom made grazing boards from either reclaim wood or native woods. Together, we would like to offer someone's height height in a purpose made grazing board. Imagine you can talk of the dinner party or the barbecue. Bring out my grazing board that is my height. Imagine that some sort of mad Viking king you do at your graze board. People will be above their head. They'd be carrying a six foot grazing board out.
Speaker 3: What a price it would be like the ancient Romans in Greece. I can imagine the amount of grapes that you could dine on.
Speaker 4: Rats and cheeses, Christian, whether they're six ft seven foot? Where make the board to the length of the winner covered?
Speaker 3: I thought it was starting at the feet so the board was normal sized. Then they we're going to pilot. They're going to make a board a six foot grazing board. Yes, love that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hey ho, hey, home covered in three courses of grazible deliciousness. It's no two and a half thousand dollars welding equipment, Christian. But we think it's pretty good. Well, we say hey, now you say how Jack? Well, we say hey, how we say hey, how? Hey? How what a price?
Speaker 3: Is that a yes or no?
Speaker 4: Yes? We're going to do that for grazing. I don't know. Look, we're definitely doing that. So we're doing the skip Yeah, yes, we're doing the six k grazing board purpose made to your height with three courses of grazible deliciousness thanks to Dodie's delights. Hey, how hey, how are you ready to meet Johnny Potatoes?
Speaker 3: Let's do it?
Speaker 4: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Christian. How are you John from Johnny Potatoes?
Speaker 10: Here?
Speaker 1: I grow the best potatoes in gifts Land. I'm happy to donate light and height in potatoes. But there's one catch. Day will be cooked as wedges from my customer, Chargirl Charlie. Now potatoes will be cooked as wedges from Chargirl Charlie's. So yeah, get your mouth around those ye.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, yes wedges.
Speaker 4: Did you say hi? And wait he means one or the other, doesn't he He means one of the other, whichever is greater. Yet they need to team up the people who win that sixt grazing board put some of the wedges on there. So at the moment, then we've got so I know this. Then we've got when you're weiting sausages starts Monday, all right, We've got welding Wednesday, giving away the welding gear, and then we've got smoking Thursday for the smoke meats. And then we've got to fit in then skips, grazing boards and wedges, wedges.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so long going on to one has to come out.
Speaker 4: No, this is no longer a five show situation. We're gonna need more show, boss, We're gonna need two weeks. Guys, Hey, how please, if there's any seafood people listening, make this guy Julian's dream come true.
Speaker 5: Hi, Christian, that's Julian here. I like to win my weight in prawns. That'll be approximately ninety five chilo's worth. I could eat a plateful of prawns on my own, hands down.
Speaker 13: I'll be more than happy to peel every single prawn. Just want to add, I'm a seafood connoisseur.
Speaker 4: Let's get someone, right I think we should do if like get hold of these prawns. Okay, someone who is prepared to offer that much pornage. I think that's the plural of fault. Yeah, when you go up over ten key, let's he called it pornage, which would call it when Julian's prawns. Julian's here, he's won the prawns until he hasn't one other so called connoisseur. Like wine, you don't drink liters of it in one night and call yourself a connoisseur.
Speaker 3: To you, Yeah, connoisseur is not about amount.
Speaker 4: It's about ninety five kilos worth of prawns, all right, So we need more offers. Now, we're gonna spread this out over two weeks. Have you got anything that we can give away to a listener in their high or way. This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast. What are shows We're gonna have next week? Huge prizes Every single day begins in style of Monday. What a prize? Yeah, they're back. What a prize? When your way in sausages on Monday? Wednesday? When your height in welding equipment? Thursday, we are smoking? When your high? All wait, whatever's greater in smoked meats? Also next week contains we haven't allocated yet wedges your height in potato wedges from Johnny Potatoes. Your height inner skips, that's plural skips. Your height in a grazing board literally made from scratch to be the length of your height. Just lie say you eight fuck get mega want a socks of hiak, you have to strap it to the roof. If you're taking around to a makes for to a party, I'll bring the grazing board. Would be like a Viking long table. We got another offer on the line right now, Costa. Good morning, good morning, good morning, Costa. So what have you got for us that we can give away to our listeners in their high or weight? Costa?
Speaker 8: Five hundred donuts?
Speaker 4: Five hundred donuts? Now, will that be Costa? Will that be stacked? On top of each other, like the height of one of our listeners.
Speaker 8: We can arrange Jad, thank you.
Speaker 4: Can no one? If I ask you a question at Costa, are you also a gangster? Because this voice is powerful. This voice is intimidating, you know, yeah, Costa. So what's the average sort of length of one donut?
Speaker 8: Oh? About five centimes?
Speaker 4: I love it. What's happening, Costa?
Speaker 8: Oh that much? It's going to work?
Speaker 4: Okay, checking waite for a six ft five listener, six to mon listener, how many donuts would that equate to?
Speaker 3: So if they're stacked on top of each other five centimeters, you're only looking at thirty nine donuts. So maybe we are going for weight if we want to get it.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, we take that off. For a five hundred Costa, we go for five hundred donuts. Yeah, how were you winning it? Why don't we then say, we say, when you and your family donuts.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we'll put the whole fame. We'll stick the whole family up.
Speaker 4: On top of each other. That sounded like a thread again, costas of us, which actually sound like threats. Costa, what's the name of your donut company? Nuts for donuts, Nuts for donuts. That's it. I remember them now, Costa, Thank you very much, have a good weekend.
Speaker 8: Thank you for there you go.
Speaker 4: I got to see ye well.
Speaker 2: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: This is amazing royal news we have here today. The Queen is releasing her own range of sources and condiments. I guess with the Prince Andrew's settlement they need a few. Has a quid done it this week? I do not want Prince Andrew's sources. He'd be down in that. He's we know who's running that factory. Now get down there that money any who, any who, any who? The Royal estate, tomato and barbecue sources, call them what we want. We know what's in them. Of course, local ingredients are produced at the Queen's Palace and Saundringham. Is she going to turn it into like Wonker's Place? There? Fifteen dollars rip off? You can tell tourists coming back to London they're going to be ripped off. Also available royal gin, homemade honey preserves and liqueurs. All this. Then today's time waster is condiment movies. Jackie boy, how are your condiment movies?
Speaker 3: I'm looking forward to this all right.
Speaker 4: Okay, here of mine Mayo brother? Where art thou Mayo Brother? Where art thou Silver? That was crisp my cousin vinegar gold horror movie. Now I spit on your gravy. That's not very nice.
Speaker 16: Silver plus, yeah, fair enough. The horse Radish Whisperer.
Speaker 3: No you if I did that.
Speaker 16: That is that is the horse Radish whisperers. Dude, where's my Cardiman?
Speaker 4: Where's my Cardiman? Dude? Silver Weekend at Burnet's Love steak sauce and ghost mustards. Who are you gonna call ghosts mustards? Anyway? Okay, Jackie, by what a condiment? Movies?
Speaker 3: The Sisterhood of the Traveling Ranch.
Speaker 4: I'm going to attract the explosion.
Speaker 3: Bronze double explosion is all I heard you.
Speaker 4: I know it has been sucked back in.
Speaker 3: Inglorious mustards.
Speaker 4: That's better. Silver.
Speaker 3: Who's Alfredo Virginia Wolf.
Speaker 4: As you are fond of saying too much going on? There?
Speaker 3: No, no Alfredo.
Speaker 4: Prince Andrew barbecue sauce for you. Bronze again, So he's in the hood. That's it. He's found out. I'm out. You can have one back.
Speaker 2: This is The Christian O'Connell Show.
Speaker 4: Podcast condiment movies, news that the Queen is bringing out her own range of condiments and saucers. Jack, you're ready to mark their condiment movies.
Speaker 15: Let's go all right, Edward Saucy hands silver, catch up me if you can gold, Yes, he works with it, Holland Days of Thunder Silver.
Speaker 4: I'm getting all nervous now wait for the explosion. Jammy, Miss Daisy, No. Fifty shades of gravy silver, Goodwill Spicing silver plus, Texas Caesar Massacre silver plus you Me and AoE gold, Riley So Johnny Tosco Gold. That is a brilliant one. Doney Tabasco drizzling this daisy turning into a nice fine juice Gold, Sarte Night Fever Silver, Jimmy Cherry Bang Bang gold. That's very smart. Cory bechamld Trouble in a Little China gets you in your beam Old Sauce gold, The Guawky Horror Picture Showmoni gold plus They're on fire. Dijon Malkovich, Dijon Malkovich silvery gone in saucy seconds.
Speaker 3: Bronze, Yes, very bronze.
Speaker 4: All right, Jack, who's winning the crowded house tickets? Who we give them to?
Speaker 3: Let's go Quaki Horror Picture Show.
Speaker 4: Guaki Horror Picture Show. You're the winner. Well done. You have to go and see the Great Crowded House Live.
Speaker 2: This to the Christian o'conl Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Monday Show today, I can't believe must you're going to say this and then it's going to happen Monday. But on Monday Show you really will win your weight in sausages. The dreams happening, Jackie Boyd.
Speaker 3: We really going with your idea to encourage the bigger listeners only.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we want the maximum amount of sausages to be given away. Well thanks to the raining Sausage King of Victoria Kelly's meets. And then every single show next week giving away prize is your weight or heighten them including on Wednesday win your height in welding gear that's MiG and Tig welding fans, and then win your weight in smoked meats on Thursday. Also on Monday Show when we're about them, we'll have all your misheard lyrics as always email them Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. Hall of Famers. We had this week from my Duckworth from the Stereophonics have a nice day, which is a great one, lying around all day, have a drink of cheese, add cheese, and then Nick had take my breath By the weekend, take my breath away, make it Mozzarella Babe. So more Time Waits is on Monday. And the movie if you're looking for someone to watch this weekend, the movie that Jack and I will be going back to the nineties to do in next week's a letter of our eighties of the nineties will be a great movie starring Kevin Klein to do with the letter d Dave I was this is going to be one of the movies we're going to do anyway, And this week with the sad news about Ivan Weightman, a legendary Hoy director who did the brilliant Dave, I thought it'd be a great reason to watch this. Dve Covic was an ordinary guy which just happened to look like the president.
Speaker 2: Suddenly.
Speaker 4: Dave has a great job, he has a great house, and he has a great way.
Speaker 10: Why can't you die from a stroke like everybody else?
Speaker 4: She hates me from Ivan write, the director of Ghost Questions, Twin and Kidnap Garden. Can't kill a president in a country where anybody can become present, and that became true. Ken really wants.
Speaker 9: The president.
Speaker 4: Day watched that. Of the weekend, we'll get into next week. One last thing. You've given us so much this week, one last thing. We do have an idea, okay, of how we're going to give away the prize of winning your weight in sausages on Monday. However, to do this properly, it can't be the way we're doing it. It can't be calculated by any member of this show, because whenever we do maths, we get it wrong. Is there a mathematician right listening to the show If you are, or you seriously do no one, Because it's such a big prize we need, we need smarter brains than us. Okay, so if you do know anyone or you are the mauth mathematicis that we're looking for, email me A S A P. Have we got some calculations for you, Christian, Honestly, forget like trying to crack the Enigma machine that they did. You know these are the most important, biggest calculations ever.
Speaker 3: It will be your good will hunting.
Speaker 4: Yes, it is email me subject heading. I'm an egghead Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au eggheads, we need you. Have a great weekend everyone
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast