Speaker 1: It's in the news today, but it was actually on TV Reload.
Speaker 2: The podcast last week.
Speaker 3: Thereby, Hey guys, welcome back to TV Reload. I want to thank you for clicking and downloading on today's episode with the Ladies from Fby Island Series two, which started this week on Bingjon Foxdale, and I want to tell you I'm pretty much absolutely obsessed. After a very successful first series where along with Abi Chatfield, the content creators turned the whole dating reality format on its head and two of the three girls walked away with relationships that are still going. It's madness. I found the new approach of adopting the sexual side of dating and calling modern datas out on their bad behavior really entertaining. So I'm sure this is not for everyone, but for those people who are out ever are enjoying it, this episode is for you. In this chat, I learned from last year and instead of talking to all the girls together, I asked the publicity team to give me a quick ten minute powwow with each of the girls, just because there was a lot of listeners complaining about the screaming, which was probably just from me. I will ask Crystal about how the show is different to her time on the Bachelor, and if the mids her term for the average looking bloke is a safer option to dating the more confident, better looking guys. I think returning viewers would like to know how Alie was cast and if it was stunt casting off the back of her dating experience last year with F Boy vern Plus. I will also ask her about the interpretation of what an F boy is. Then Nicole will unpack why she is still single and why she thinks boys don't really want to try and get to know her. We will get some insights into the clothing decisions, what Abbi Chatfield is really like, and if some of the girls would like to see an F girl Island next year. There is actually so much to discuss with Crystal, Ali and Nicole, so sit back and relax as we unpack F Boy Island Series two. I love it. I'm so excited, Crystal excited. I just wanted to ask you, So, you'd been on a reality show before and it's a very different brand. I wanted to ask you about the difference, like, what's the difference between these two experiences?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: My god, completely different? Did you I know if you saw obviously you know like the context of Bacher confess the context of Fwey Island. But Bachelor I have to.
Speaker 1: Be on fast behavior. It was hard for me.
Speaker 4: I think it's very much like you know, it's quite a serious format. Obviously I'm had to be a contestant, and it was like, you're kind of like pining for the man, whereas Fwort Islands are much more like, nah, actually we're putting men in their place. We're going to find love along the way. It's like a lot more talent cheek, a lot more lighthearted. Both experiences. I had the best time because I always do. But in saying that, I was more excited to be on e Fwlay Island because I was just like, finally I get to put boys in their place.
Speaker 3: But do you lean into it? Like so the Bachelor you kind of lean into being like this sort of demure whatever, whatever they want. And then with this do you lean into being a little bit.
Speaker 1: More of a bad bitch.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's either of them, I mean both of them. Are you right, both of these true? Both of these experiences? Are you yeah? Are you leaning into the sassy a side because this is f boy Island?
Speaker 1: Well, I think it. I have I'm always the same across the book.
Speaker 4: So whether I'm on reality TV, but I'm on the Bachelor, f way I learned to the real world, I'm.
Speaker 1: The same person.
Speaker 4: So for me, it's very much like, yeah, the show formats is different, but I still say true to my value, say true to who I am. And I think that kind of reflects like even in The Bachelor, like obviously didn't wipe out, but but in saying that, you know, I just yeah, I just I just think it was me throughout.
Speaker 3: What about this show? I want to know how it came around. Did you fill out an application or did they so and ask you? Like, how did you get asked to do this show?
Speaker 4: No, I got asked to. I think they sayed a bit of a rough ride on Bachelor. I was just like, if this girl was shot, There's only so many times you can complete Tinder and Hinge, and I've completed.
Speaker 1: Them all about six times.
Speaker 4: So I was just like, yeah, I been asked, like completely out of the blue. I didn't see it coming. I loved the first season, and I was just like, let's.
Speaker 1: Just do it.
Speaker 3: Did you watch the first season and then watch it again once you were asked and took notes like what kind of way?
Speaker 1: Okay, I actually didn't. I think the first season for me was amazing.
Speaker 4: Obviously it's had a huge success, right, So I was like, you know, two of the couple, two out three of the couples are still together. I'm you know, I've been single for so long. There's higher chance of me finding someone on this show than there is me in the real world at the moment where I am.
Speaker 1: So for me, it was just like, let's just go in and go ahead.
Speaker 3: First, the danger of this premise to me when I first heard about it was is this a show about just picking? You know, is it a game show and just picking? Are they f boys or are they nice guys? Or is it about finding real love? And the interesting thing was, when I'd heard about the show and I hadn't seen season one, I just thought it was going to be this sort of that's an f boy, that's this and it's not really taken seriously. But the clang out of this whole thing has been that two of these couples found love. Like it's crazy.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, what.
Speaker 3: About you coming into this show? Did you go into it being like it's a game show, it's a reality show or were you genuinely there to find love?
Speaker 1: No, I genuinely went on there to find love.
Speaker 4: And I think it's hard because people always like, why would you go in reality TV show to find love?
Speaker 1: Like that's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: But at the same time, it has to success, So it's like the proof isn't the pudding.
Speaker 1: So for me, it's like I've.
Speaker 4: Got again, Like it's just not a case of because it's true emotions. Everything you see is real. So you know, if I'm passionate about something and I'm talking to someone, I'm getting to like like someone, that's all genuine.
Speaker 1: So I think that's what it's hard.
Speaker 4: It's like, yeah, it's a game show, but at the same time it is real emotion and you really do get attached to some of these guys.
Speaker 3: How good? Like how good is the crew on this show? Like Spence as in the executive producer Caroline. I just love her as a producer, I love her as a human. What was it like working on the show? Could you be influenced by the crew that are there? Like were they giving you feedback or saying to you? But what about this guy? Like what was that?
Speaker 4: Like? I think like the crew the crew ONORT, and they're just amazing, Like it's like being having like a huge group of friends with you, and they're so supportive in going with what feels right for you. So they'll never influence my decisions in any way, but they'll be like, how does what do you want? Crystal? So I think the support network was always there with the crew. I think they you know, they had fun with the lads. They they were seeing all different sides, but at the end of the day, they always had our best interests at heart, and Spence was just the best. She's incredible, what fucking gun Seriously.
Speaker 3: I just want to tell her my most appalling secrets and that's what makes it good, do you know what I mean? Like she's fun and she's gregarious, vivacious, this sort of wild personality. But for some reason, you just want to be really vulnerable around her, you know, And that's they're.
Speaker 4: So that's sort of the side that I usually struggle with. I really struggle to bring my walls down and be vulnerable because I'm just like so scared of it. So for me going on there, like even talking about like the situation my dad and like my mum and stuff like I never expected before going on there that that would even be something that would I would open up about. It's just a really nice way to It's not like therapy. I yes, because you're having to talk about like your past traumas, your childhood, like how things make you feel Like it's really like, it really really is like therapy for me.
Speaker 3: I must admit when you were sitting on the couch and you became emotional and you were like, oh God, what's happening? You know? And actually I was like, this show is bizarre to me, Like it is really kind of crass in some way, and it's kind of silly in some way. But there we are with you, watching you have that emotional moment, and we're coming with you on the ride. It's quite a complex bunch of emotions that we as a viewer get to go through with you.
Speaker 4: You know, it's a real coaster and there's just more of that to come. Honestly, we're rolla coaster of emotions.
Speaker 3: Just before we run out of time, I need to talk to you about Abbi Chadfield, who I know so she I love her. I think she's amazing. What was it like working with her? And did at times, it feel like the cameras weren't there, because I know with Abby, she kind of forgets the surroundings around her. She's just very in the moment. I just want to know what the relationship was like between her, because she's hosting this show and you girls are kind of the contestants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great question.
Speaker 4: I think the good thing about Abby is she never makes you feel less. She's very much like she just felt like one of the girls. So she'd be like, oh my god, like, what's the boss on this, what's this?
Speaker 1: What's this?
Speaker 4: And then she'd give her input, So it was kind of like having a fourth gal, if that makes sense. So he's just so so easy to talk to you. She's so honest and just sopologetically herself that you kind of have trust and faith in her, not from just like, oh she's but from a point of like, oh, she actually cares and actually genuinely wants us to find.
Speaker 3: Love now these mids. It's so good because I feel like you own this now, girlfriend, you own this. And it's a really interesting topic because amongst my friends yesterday we were talking about it and one of my girlfriends said to me, she decided years ago like, I'm in my forties, so like we're all old. But she was like, I went through a phase where I was going out with just mids, but she said the mids were more fucked up than the non mids.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean only say I'm not joking. I don't know what to do anymore because I've given them the chance.
Speaker 4: I said, Mits, this is your year, Like, come on, boys, it's your time to shine. And it's true that even the mids can let us out. So what's left go to the uglies? Like, I don't know what to do.
Speaker 3: I've got nothing left without giving anything away. Have you moved away completely from this whole mids thing? Or do you think more buzzy girls should be going for the mids.
Speaker 4: I do still that more girls should go for the men. Give them a shot, you know, I feel bad for them.
Speaker 1: I feel bad for them.
Speaker 4: So solid six out of tens I think, still give them a.
Speaker 3: Try, Still give them a try. Last question for Crystal is you look sensational? Sensational? I just want to say to you when you do the slow most how long are they filming those slow mos for? Like you know where you were walking down that sort of breeze. Wait, oh my god, are they making you do that all day? Like? Or is it just one day? Make it okay?
Speaker 4: You think it's one take, baby, maybe Ben, it's not one take.
Speaker 1: It is over and over again.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you remember, like the in the first app that walk up to the beach we're.
Speaker 1: Walking to the boys. We did that walk. I reckon about forty five times in the.
Speaker 4: Blazing sun and I was like the sad, like the breeze will still trying to look.
Speaker 1: Like it was a bit on. There was a bit on show this baby.
Speaker 3: Well, I just worry about how cold everyone was going to get, because doesn't whether it's summer or whatever the weather is in Australia, we're going to have cold moments. And I was looking at everyone not wearing enough clothes and wanting to come around with the blanket.
Speaker 1: Well, Jackie just wants the whole time.
Speaker 3: We should it, Crystal. I am obsessed with you, and I think Australia is going to be quite obsessed with you as well. I'm so glad we get to see more of you because we really get to know you quite well throughout the show. I just hope you enjoy this whole experience.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. And yeah, I love the support.
Speaker 1: How fun. I can't leave it. Back off the screens.
Speaker 3: Again every year, my friend, every year, my friend. We want you back. Just do them all until you're fine. Love, We're with you.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Amazing, Thank you so much for being so generated.
Speaker 1: Thank you my pleasure. Thanks. But we're going to put Ellie in now.
Speaker 3: Amazing Allie, Hi, how are you want to?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 5: And good?
Speaker 1: Thank you? How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm so good? But you know, last year Fby Island wouldn't have been the same without the whole vern storyline, if you asked me, and so it's so exciting that we get to know you on the other side of all of this. When did they ask you that you could be one of the girls, Like, did they say that last year because they just realized and so did you have twelve months to prep or did you just out of the out of nowhere get a phone call and say be one of the ladies?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I was well well intually casted before any mention of Vernon actually came in. It was just kind of like, hey, we want you and then I was just like he kind of like popped into my mind weirdly when everything was like being finalized, and they were like, oh my god, amazing, this is perfect, and I think it just yeah, it was a good and it was a good connection between season one and season two. It definitely wasn't all you want of Vernon's exs, let's get you on the show. It was very much already well into the casting and everything was already well and tually on its way, and then it was just convenient and a coincidence.
Speaker 3: What does he think about you being on the show? Like, have you guys been talking about did you No?
Speaker 1: No, we don't. We don't talk.
Speaker 3: Does he hate you? Do you hate him?
Speaker 5: I don't care for him and I don't want anything bad, but I also don't want anything to do with him.
Speaker 6: So it is what it is.
Speaker 5: You know, everyone's got their own versions. I've got my own version, he's got his own version. He can do whatever he wants. I can do whatever I want.
Speaker 1: It is what it is.
Speaker 3: Do you think he's jealous? Do you think he's jealous of your time on the show, the show?
Speaker 1: You know, he's had his five seconds of fame.
Speaker 5: Okay, I think I think he loves, you know, in the spotline, having the attention. That's just who he is, That's who we all know him to be. I don't think he's jealous. I just think he thinks that I used him to get on the show, which isn't the case, so Lowell jokes on him.
Speaker 3: I'm so happy about all of this. I was going to ask you about all of this clothing, Ryan, you know, you all look amazing, Like the clothing this season looks so amazing, and you all look so good. But is any of it your own clothes or are they styling you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: No, God, I wish I owned half of those amazing pieces that we get to wear. No, there's an amazing team behind it all. We're blessed with the best all the stylists, a lot of Australian brands, which is great. So No, unfortunately, none of it, none of it is our own. I think I wore my own pajamas once.
Speaker 1: Maybe that was it.
Speaker 3: You know, it's interesting. I was looking up f Boy, you know, because I just have it on Google alerts because I love this show so much. And then I was trying to find out where the origins of the term f boy comes from sod of a too pronged question here, what do you think an F boy is? In your words, that's a great question. I guess, no wrong answer. Let me tell you, Yeah.
Speaker 6: I guess.
Speaker 5: I guess an f boy is someone with I guess, maybe bad intentions, like not the right intentions. Maybe someone who's selfish, maybe a little bit narcissistic and just doesn't care about a woman or you know, if it's a it's know, a same sex couple or whatever it may be. You know, you can still be an f boy and you know, be big a But I think that, yeah, just someone with bad intentions, someone that doesn't really care about others.
Speaker 3: I found this online, so I'm going to read it to you. It was originally apparently came from a rapper, so some rapper in America came up with it. But I found this on the internet. A fuck boy is a term for a teenage boy who essentially man who's cheatahs players and usually manipulative and abusive if it means getting sex. And I was like, I don't know, it's because if I'm old, But I was like, teenage boys, like that's not what Just just like I think when I was younger, it was called but is it all the same thing or is F boys more sexual? Is that more of a sexual element to the whole player terminology?
Speaker 5: I think it's kind of much of a muchness really, and maybe F boy is sort of like the modernized version of a player, But I think maybe doesn't necessarily mean you have multiple partners like a player does. I think F boy can just be almost like a personality trade at this point, so, you know, I think, yeah, it's definitely just a modern a modern player, but not I don't know.
Speaker 6: I feel like it's.
Speaker 5: Maybe less sexually than the players players. I feel like, is multiple boy doesn't necessarily mean multiple do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: It's kind of subjective in a way.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everyone has their own relationship with it interesting for you. You have a storyline this year which I think is quite fascinating to watch evolve, and it makes me wonder about how you girls discuss who you're pursuing, because you kind of go for a guy that everyone has all three girls have said is hot. You know, I want to be with them. What kind of conversations did you have amongst the other two girls and were they kind of like, hang on a seck, bitch, that's my guy. You know, like how did it go down?
Speaker 5: So very blessed, But both Crystal and Nicole, we were all Instagrams and all had sort of like mutual respect for each other. There was never going to be a situation straight off the bat where anyone was stepping on each other's toes. So when it came are you speaking about in the first EPP where everyone picks Yeah, So basically what happened there was multiple chats were had in the mix of that night where it was kind of like who's vibing who? And we all sat down afterwards and it was like, Okay, who are getting vibes off? Who do you want to spend more time together? Yes, we all our eyes all went to Joe, but I know after the mixer, not everyone wanted to jump straight in and spend more time with him, and especially my mindset at that point in time, I was like, well, I had a really good chat and I've probably had one of the longest chats out of all the girls with him on that first EPP, and that first day failed me. So for me, it just kind of made sense that if it was going to be someone I kind of just wanted to be, like be the first or just get it out of the way.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, And is he more your type? Like would you say.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, What's funny about this is my type is not him? My type is blonde hair, blue eyes, like pretty boy, like the young dumb ones. And I've never in my life gone for someone you know, this this typical tall, dark and handsome. So it was kind of like strange for me in a way, which is kind of like good.
Speaker 1: I guess that I.
Speaker 5: Was changing things up and you know, giving it a go.
Speaker 3: I kind of think he looks like one of the vampires from Buffy the Vampires Slayer, but don't tell him that. Can you just answer this question for before I let you go? Can girls be F girls?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: And they can? Okay, what's your relationship or understanding of that? Then?
Speaker 5: I think similar to guys when with like the F boy definition, I think that F girls or like kind of like almost like a hoe phase okay, or like a called like you girls can be playing too. I think that a lot of girls go through yeah, stages where they're trying to find their feet and work out what they like, maybe sexually or emotionally. I definitely know that there'll be some guys out there that would call me an F girl one hundred percent, but that doesn't necessarily speak to who as I'm as who I am as a person. But maybe more so that I wasn't at that stage of my life where I wanted to commit, and maybe it may have kind of cost that way that I was not interested or whatever it may be. But I definitely think foy F girl both the same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, would you watch F Girl Ireland?
Speaker 5: Absolutely absolutely, without a doubt, make that happen.
Speaker 3: Make that happen. Thank you so much. I'll let you go. Thank Thank you, curiosity with your time. Sorry, we've got eight minutes. I've got to be really quick. My partner thinks that you are like the hottest person that he's ever seen.
Speaker 1: Stop.
Speaker 3: But we're gays, you know what I mean. So we love a really pretty chick, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Thank you. That's so cute.
Speaker 3: So I was going to ask you do men not try to get to know you? And you say that in the first episode, and I think that's a really interesting thing that you bring up, because I wonder whether or not men or a little would be intimidated by you a little bit, do you know what I mean? I think that might be the reason why they struggle to really get to know you, because I feel like they would never stop looking at you, going this is the prettiest person I've ever seen in my entire life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's like this is something I would ask a lot of my friends and my guy friends.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what is it.
Speaker 2: Why are like my inboxes as drys as the Hia desert.
Speaker 6: Why, like what's going on?
Speaker 2: And they're just like, it's probably because they're intimidated or they think you've got guys. That's it's like an illusion of like, oh, they think they're out of your legal or like, oh, they think that your DMS must.
Speaker 6: Be full, but I'm like it's not.
Speaker 2: And then they always say if only they were to meet you in person, then they realize like it's not the case at all, And so it's like that battle of like, oh but also I just work, I go to the gym, I go to my house.
Speaker 1: Like I live a very.
Speaker 2: Small, sheltered life, so you know, I don't really get out there that much, and so finding someone it's kind of challenging.
Speaker 3: I'm really just shocked at this point of your life that you were single. That's all I'm going to say. I'm your I think i'm your hype girl. I feel like I could call you every day to tell you how amazing you are, you.
Speaker 2: Know, and it ges it feels like if they do, it's like a checklist that oh, I've gotten a call and I'm just like, it's kind of like, well, I don't want to be that.
Speaker 6: I'd rather just like not not seeing you guys.
Speaker 3: And if that's the case, the dynamic amongst the girls this season is just as good as last year. And that's where I was really worried, because last year the dynamics between the three girls was really fantastic because it was very supportive. It was a goal power moment that makes me think of the Spice Girls. Then I yess about you girls coming back and doing that all over again. How do the producers make you all get along like that? Do they pay for you to go and have an expensive meal somewhere? Do they kill what?
Speaker 2: Thank god whoever is on this team of like getting people together that are gonna get on because like we're together nearly almost a month. But I think what really helped is that we went into like a lockdown period before filming actually started. So we had about a weekend or like a day and a half where there was no filming going on.
Speaker 6: But that's where we lose our phones.
Speaker 2: We're like secluded into this motel room, us and the girls, and we really just like got to know each other. We all got on within like ten minutes of knowing each other, and you know, you're spieling the beans, You're you're bonding over your trauma over guys, and it just felt like one big sleepover.
Speaker 3: Constantly makes me think about your worst experiences bonding over you saying, bonding over our experiences with guys? Yeah, what is your worst f boy story?
Speaker 6: Oh, there's a couple.
Speaker 1: There is a couple.
Speaker 6: I mean I think Look, I was someone.
Speaker 2: That was always like involved with a guy type of thing, but never made it to that like girlfriends stand and you know, so it's like I would be involved with someone, I'd like be there to go pick them up, and then I would see them with another girl in the car and I'm sitting in my car like you just asked me to come over, and now you've got another girl in your car, Like, where did the communication go.
Speaker 6: Amiss, So what's going on?
Speaker 2: You know? Like other people, they would they go away on holiday and then they're like following all these girls on Instagram or they've still got dating.
Speaker 6: Apps on their phone, and it's just that constant.
Speaker 2: Feeling of like why aren't I enough for this person? But I think coming from that at the different lens of like, Okay, well it's actually not me, You're they're.
Speaker 1: Just not ready.
Speaker 3: Who's to blame? Is it the parents? Because you know what, I've got a theory because you know, I've got lots of straight male friends, and the one thing I've realized about my straight male friends that I would never tell them, but I know they're f boys. Their mumma mummies boys. They have these weird relationship with their mom. Do do you think that they do. I'll sign that someone's an F boy might be that they're a mummies boy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, honestly, you have some you have some truth there. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: And also they always talk badly about their ex. They think that they've healed from them, but they have it and then they just project that onto the next girl and then never fully open themselves up to a new experience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so when.
Speaker 2: I ask people about their their histories with girls and on the show, always question when.
Speaker 6: Was your last girlfriend?
Speaker 1: How did it end?
Speaker 6: How do you feel? Have you been to therapy?
Speaker 3: Like, but it's true. How they speak about how a guy will speak about their previous relationship is going to be how they're going to speak about you with your relationship answer. It is such a telltale sign. And here we are talking about it and acknowledging it. But why do these guys not understand that?
Speaker 2: Like honestly, And it's like I will, like I have all these experiences with men that obviously didn't go my way and I fell out and there was some dumb decisions.
Speaker 6: But I always look at it at the lens of oh they're not healed.
Speaker 1: Oh it's not them.
Speaker 2: There must be something going, Like I make excuses as well for their behavior, and I think a lot of the time I turn a blind eye to some of it where I'm like, oh, they're just going through a lot.
Speaker 6: At the moment, it's fine.
Speaker 2: No, girls, get out of there, Like you need to exit that chat.
Speaker 3: And move move on, move on to someone else. Everyone wants to know because you guys are kind of categorized into looking quite similar to last year, so you kind of might be the Molly of the season. Did you reach out to any of the girls from last year and asked for any advice and did they give you any advice?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, so I I last year. I reached out to you Aziara and I was like, do you have anything, because she's fellow Melbourne girl, and I was like, you've got any advice, that'll be it, And you know, she just said go in open heart, like it's such a short time filming as well, Like everything happens so so so quick, and so you kind of need to stay grounded, make the most of the experience and have fun, like it's a long days, long hours, And that's.
Speaker 6: Exactly what I did.
Speaker 2: And I think as you go through, you're so tired and you just so many emotions going involved, and I get emotional and everyone's crying, and there has to be a middle point where you're just like, you know what it's all going to be, Okay, I've got the girls.
Speaker 6: Here, they're here for my support.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing this alone, Like I couldn't hardly thinking of doing this as like a single Let's say Bachelorette.
Speaker 3: So sorry, I've run out of time, but I just realized I need to ask this last quick question if you can just do it really short, because we've play Everyone who joins the podcast gets asked this. What's something from behind the scenes, something that we as an audience won't know about what it's like to be one of the girls on this show, Like it's like high school.
Speaker 6: Okay, So when you're not filming with the boys, it's like security.
Speaker 1: We're separated.
Speaker 2: There is no if you lock eyes at the boy, it's like stop looking at them. And I mean with cheeky sometimes we'd call out, you know, we tease them a bit, but they really make.
Speaker 1: An effort to keep it separate.
Speaker 6: So everything you're.
Speaker 2: Seeing on camera it's not rehearsed, like that's happening real time.
Speaker 1: It really is reality.
Speaker 2: And that shocked me at first, but I guess it allows for all of those.
Speaker 6: Raw and reactions to be real.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: Otherwise it's like girls are here.
Speaker 3: Very high school. I love it. You have the best time with this experience.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited to go on this journey with you, and I think it's such a fun show. It's reality TV at its best, like we've leveled up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it's it's gonna be an epic season.
Speaker 4: H