Speaker 1: Look, the dating world is hard. It is like a jungle out there.
Speaker 2: You tell them it's drue. Yeah, I'm telling you, Mitch, I did it for ten years. I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: You're You're six months into the dating world, so you're gonna understand this. There's a TikToker a woman that's going absolutely viral at the moment because the poor thing got ghosted in the middle of a date. Now, when I say in the middle of a date, literally she was on a like a drinks and snacks date and the.
Speaker 2: Guy I just thought I never came back. Have wasn't chester say, yeah I won the four fool came out.
Speaker 3: He was looking at me crazy over you were invited me out?
Speaker 4: I mean, why did say he going to the bathroom and never come back.
Speaker 5: It's like.
Speaker 2: In the brab and the tail.
Speaker 3: She's not happy.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what she's saying there is there they were half eating. He said had to go to Oilert. He was gone prop to thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: She he never came back, she never saw him again, and she had to get the tab. Now, immediately you're like, what a jerk. This guy wouldn't Yeah, you wouldn't do that, right, This guy. You would never just leave someone on a date. Now, this video has been viewed more than six million times. There's a lot of opinions about it. The reason that he got up and left was because he invited her for a drink and she decided to get some oysters. Now, those oysters must have been so delicious that she ordered another place.
Speaker 2: So she ordered a dozen.
Speaker 1: Then she was like, well delicious, get another dozen, got another dozen, got another dozen. She ordered and ate forty eight oysters. And not only ate them, she slurped them back, and she recorded the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Ghosting is such a bad thing to do. It's such a mean thing to do to someone on a date. There is no reason why you would go for someone unless they eat forty eight oysters, in which case, like all the power to you.
Speaker 2: I think nice gonuts. No ever, no, Aura.
Speaker 3: No, it was it was an oyster special bonanza, twelve dollars for twelve oysters. She is in this economy, she's thinking cash wise much hang on.
Speaker 2: She also ordered can I. She also ordered crab cake and red potato entrey.
Speaker 3: She knows what she wants, that is goals.
Speaker 2: But this is the problem, right, it was supposed to be a drink date.
Speaker 1: The tab was three hundred and fifteen Australian dollars and he had thought he was only widing her for a drink.
Speaker 2: So he's obviously been like, I actually can't pay for this. So he's panicked and he's left.
Speaker 4: She's not even talking to him, she's too busy sucking down forty eight oysters.
Speaker 2: They've not even had a conversation.
Speaker 1: But I was like, could you imagine the vibe at that table, because Alway says are an aphrodisiac.
Speaker 2: She's just smashed that forty eight. That's my point.
Speaker 3: If he was smart, he'd take her home.
Speaker 2: No forty eight oysters.
Speaker 3: I mean, you'd be ready to go.
Speaker 2: She'd smell at the inside of a fish shop.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Okay, well he's written he's written something. No, I offered to take you out for drinks and you ordered all that food.
Speaker 3: He commented on the TikTok.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can cash up the total for the drinks, he said. So he's like, look, I'll cover what we agreed to, but the nearly.
Speaker 2: Fifty oysters of yours, I can't blame the guy.
Speaker 3: I think we should get a mail's perspective. Hi Travis, have you bailed on a date or did someone bail on you? Like, where do you stand on this?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: I bailed on a day not too long. But I really care about like I go to him basically every day, like it it's important to me, right, And we were started chatting about that, and she, as she said, it doesn't doesn't really exercise, and she was wearing like like a baggy clothes and like a like a jacket over the top, and so I thought, well, this could be a risky So I just didn't want to didn't want to take the gamble, so I just called it off. And when I hang.
Speaker 2: On, do you want to take the gamble of what? Travis? What are you gambling here?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 5: It being bit's important to me, So I don't want to, you know, I don't want to spend the time, messot and the money getting.
Speaker 3: To know this.
Speaker 4: Wait great, wait, wait you didn't even have the single decency to say that maybe you guys weren't match. You just ghosted her because you look at her and figured out that she wasn't fit enough for you.
Speaker 2: Just I'm just just trying to get the pieces of the puzzle here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, if something's important to you. It's important to you. You've got to make sure you've match.
Speaker 1: You know, tell me what your definition definition of fit is here, because this is the interesting word. Fit is somebody that can do any amount of exercise. It's not the way someone looks. It's not an aesthetic or.
Speaker 2: Is it an aesthetic?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: I disagree there. Well I look good naked, mate. I want to make sure that when she's naked, we're having a good time together. Why do I put in all this word?
Speaker 4: I think this woman who sucked on forty eight oysters, that's a very different story, and it's purely because it's grossed me out a little bit. But picking on someone because of the way they look and ghosting them because you instantly find something unattractive about them, there is no human decency in that, and it's so unkind.
Speaker 3: What a pig, an absolute pig.
Speaker 2: What a pig