Speaker 1: Flex and Frooms, Flex and Frooms.
Speaker 2: This is the Flex and Frooms catch Up podcast. I'm hearing all of this talk and chatter about the Roman Empire. Apparently men know a lot about the Roman Empire. They think of it constantly. It's always on their mind. It's time that I gave forth a rebuttal, and that is that there is a Roman Empire for the girly pops. What is that? It's Britney Spears. Britney Spears on my mind all the time. Yes, I follow her on Instagram. O case I'm saying little. She was dancing with Nights the other day and I said, go off, sis, choose violence. Do you think about Britney Spears?
Speaker 1: Not really?
Speaker 2: Were you into Brittany at all growing up?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: What I will say though, is the only thing that I know about Britney Spears is her conservativeship. Yeah, and all that I get on my feet about her, which is scarce. I'd say maybe like once a week she comes up with people speculating whether.
Speaker 1: Or not she's alive. That's a lot, babe, Yeah, but once a week she could that's not Is that a lot?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's Roman Empire levels of a lot.
Speaker 3: But people speculating whether or not she's actually alive or not, because she keeps doing really poor photoshop jobs.
Speaker 1: Of her posts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the videos that I'm seeing are quite granular. They're saying, oh, she's popped up in this image, but her teeth are different, Like the shape of her teeth are different, her mouth is different. The way that she's dancing is different. She's not hitting the same turns that she did this time last year. Her and her husband have broken up, and now he's fallen off and he's looking really haggard. So people are suspecting that he's no longer on the payroll anymore. People were speculating that he's not her husband, but he was her keeper or her bodyguard.
Speaker 1: Why are you looking confused? I thought you loved Brittany. What are you thinking about? If not this her legacy? Baby?
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not thinking about that I'm divorced, like I'm not. I'm not thinking about these these things. I'm thinking about Britney Spears upside? Did it again?
Speaker 1: Do you know what's to day?
Speaker 2: No? Once every two days?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Okay, so I only have like nine hundred songs in my life?
Speaker 1: Is that her?
Speaker 2: I didn't even think of that. I didn't even realize Brittany Seas is my phone background. Guys, I didn't even realize.
Speaker 1: I think you know her multiple times a day. You're Britney Spear programmed.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't even think about that. FLEXI my favorite Britney Spears moments that play rent free in my head obviously the Umbrella attack, because yeah, that was a pivotal moment in Sorry. My other favorite Britney moment was kissing Madonna. You know what, this is, seriously, something I've done about since I was a little girl. I cannot believe that's just like freaking happened. I'm like on very major high right now.
Speaker 1: I feel very cool.
Speaker 2: So no, no, seriously, it was amazing.
Speaker 3: Do you have any like rare Britney moments or it's just all like pop culture top five buzzfeedlistical?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Okay, okay, Niche she did a shoot with like poochy robo pet and I really wanted a poochy robot pet for like my fifth birthday. Of course I got one, guys.
Speaker 1: Don't let them, don't worry about me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was under the tree with one of them little like twirly fairy fly dolls. Do you remember them?
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 3: I just love that your mind is a receptacle for just all of this data.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, guys, when I look at my name, how does she know that?
Speaker 1: When I look at the poochy.
Speaker 2: Robo pet, I actually can access the same level of motion that I felt when I first saw the ad and thought, unkneed that thing?
Speaker 1: You look It's like a like an intend dog.
Speaker 2: The other day, I was going through storage from our old house, FLEXI and I came across an unboxed mint condition, mint condition, unboxed Brat's locked diary, untouched. I was a real play with my toys. I was just like ripping through, give them a little haircut, jazz them up a bit.
Speaker 3: Okay, wow, so inside the diary, this electronic diary is not words.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I never opened it. Oh, I didn't really write. Also, I just like watching TV. So yeah, I couldn't tell you.
Speaker 1: Okay, going right, I'm on the Google shopping tab.
Speaker 2: Eighty bucks, eighty bucks.
Speaker 3: I'm not seeing a lot for I'm not saying any for sale. It's yes, Okay, wait, so I'm not If we can just backtrack? Why why is Brittany on your mind? Because what you're explaining to me are like just general pop culture moments that she just happened to be across. Why Brittany in particular, because she's your phone background. That's a different level of fandom that's not really coming across.
Speaker 2: I love everything about Britney Spears what.
Speaker 1: Mainly I like.
Speaker 2: I think she's beautiful. Like do I want to.
Speaker 1: Like Brittany as a person or as a brand?
Speaker 2: As a brand? Babe, she was the original brand. Original, she was the original brand. I like all of her interviews, Like there's interviews where someone is like are your boobs real? And she's like, why would you ask that? And it's actually likes it's a feminist statement, like it's a moment in time. It's a moment in time.
Speaker 1: The dolls were shifted.
Speaker 2: Nobody knew it at the time. Obviously in hindsight we look back and thinks she ate kind of plates moving. Another one final thing that I will say, which is a deep cut, thank you very much. I'm also an SNL fan just because comedy coded. Do I actually watch the show? Not really? And there's a bit where she like plays herself and she's like got fake boobs. She's like ding ding ding ding, and it's like a play on how everyone was speculating about whether or not her boobs were real. Oh yeah, the one about my boobs being fake. That is just ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm still growing.
Speaker 2: You know, the proof is in the pudding.
Speaker 1: It's all. You should have started and ended with the phone, that's all.
Speaker 2: That's what I want to look like. That's why I dyed my hair blond.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've been listening to The flexen Froom's daily podcast.
Speaker 2: For more, tune Indicator on DAB or stream it on iHeartRadio.