Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell's Show podcast.
Speaker 2: And I said, that is that's a nomadic act.
Speaker 3: I am the only responsible nose in the house.
Speaker 4: I don't trust people, players, or indeed muppets that change codes.
Speaker 1: So Christian O'Connell gold one O four by.
Speaker 4: Hey, good morning's ten minus bout six. Well, wenesday morning, it's to Christian O'Connell's showing gold. Good morning, Patsy, morning, good morning Jack, guys, Patsy, how's your day? Yesterday?
Speaker 2: I had one of those days yesterday where I just wanted to wave the surrender flag and go home to bed in the middle of the day.
Speaker 4: This is not, Patsy. You do not surrender? Do you do not yield?
Speaker 5: Well, I was ready to yesterday.
Speaker 2: I was doing a million things. Audrey was home sick from school. I had to leave work early to get home so Chris could go to work. And I had to very urgently post this next day parcel or it wouldn't get there in time.
Speaker 4: And is it another one of your hate letters to somebody wanting it's not that who's the one to me?
Speaker 3: One of those ones that they keep sending to quarantine Sometimes just.
Speaker 4: Hands it to me, run in front of my face. Hate mail, call me to you.
Speaker 5: Anyway, So I quickly.
Speaker 4: You always want a Tuesday is cheaper sort to send them my hate mail? Dan and Jewice you know he's no longer. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: Well it worked, might work with you.
Speaker 4: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: So I dropped off at the post office to put you know those yellow those big yellow mailboxes where you put the guaranteed next day envelopes in.
Speaker 5: They have their they're so special, they have their own mailbox, the yellow ones express. Yeah, and it's got that labors that use.
Speaker 4: Five sentences when you can use this word, I'm Jack trying to edit her down.
Speaker 2: I won't be edited anyway. You have to pull down the lever, don't you two to put the parcel in. Only I had so in my right hand. I had my car keys and the parcel, and then I had my handbag and I got a a.
Speaker 5: Roach of tea. I've got a tea as well, because I was thirsty anyway.
Speaker 4: So what I did too much going on the hands, isn't it?
Speaker 7: I know?
Speaker 2: So what I did when I put the handle down and chucked the package in, I didn't realize I also had my car keys, so my car keys also went.
Speaker 3: That youre on you, it's not coming up, and I could.
Speaker 5: Like they hit the side of of the.
Speaker 4: And then a nice little kind of next way with them. I can imagine it's sort of sifting through all the different packages in there for goodness sake.
Speaker 2: And then there was a bless him, a beautiful elderly man, you know, one of those ones that just walks the streets because he's retired and like he's a people watcher, aren't they. There's always one in the in the suburbs.
Speaker 4: I do what I mean, there is some He's actually got a car boy hat, right, and he's always there seven days a week, and he raises his hat everyone everyone he sees. Sometimes I'm driving by, like, oh god, there he is, and he's still waving his hat, raising his hat. But yeah, there are those certain age where they do just sort of patrol the streets.
Speaker 3: Donny, what are you going to do with him? Send him into the letter boon He was steady.
Speaker 4: Pull him into it in old timer bones crunch.
Speaker 2: No, he was standing there with his thumbs tucked into the front of his trousers, very daptly dressed.
Speaker 4: I might say, a good looking did a man explaining and.
Speaker 2: He's just standing there and he goes, oh, that'll do it, And I said, yeah, I know that that was my keys.
Speaker 5: What am I going to do? And he said, oh, gee, lady.
Speaker 4: So I had to go into he was a time traveler from a different era.
Speaker 2: Was he to go into the post office and explain to the man behind the counter of accidentally throwing my car keys into the mail wait there going.
Speaker 4: Out on the street. I thought he was put into a story like he helps he's watching, right, ok so we're going to get it out. When the description of all relevant characters in the scene, he wasn't going to turn out to be the hero. No, No, he really watch his wondering.
Speaker 3: Just in case you guys don't believe me, sorry, here's the number of strange.
Speaker 4: So he's just wandering this story and bit no.
Speaker 2: But it's like he had nothing better to do because he stood there the whole time until I got my keys.
Speaker 5: Out right, okay, And so I had to get the.
Speaker 2: Men to open the mailbox. And mind you, Chris was texting me saying, I've got a meeting. You need to get home so you can watch Audrey. So it was just it was just one of those days you got the keys out though I've got the keys there, we go there and that was in real time.
Speaker 1: Guys, the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Let's check in with Jackie Boy. How is the house that was marinading in its own sewage?
Speaker 3: I think this smell is down to that is in a nutshell.
Speaker 4: We we just heard this show first time, going wait, what if I hell have I missed?
Speaker 8: Going on?
Speaker 7: Here?
Speaker 3: It was there was no part of the house where you could escape. This smell of the sewage that had overflowed over the weekend went underneath the house, and then even after the plumber had come out and unblocked the blockage, the sewage just stayed there marinating. So the house is stung for a few days. I think it's down to I would say less than five percent of the wicked smell that we had on Sunday. So it's livable now. It's ready for people on the weekend. If you guys were to come around, you'd barely smell a thing.
Speaker 4: Producer Rio said, So, Patsy, he goes, and what about your baby son, how's he with the smell? And you see, that's some one who hasn't got kids because the sixteen a month old love was just crapping in their own pants and thinks the whole world should smell of doodo. So actually it's gone at last, this house has really got my essence.
Speaker 3: And he smells like that every month, and actually probably took as longer to identify that there was a sewage blockage, because as if the house just.
Speaker 4: Sometimes smells like that, always dropped another one, and you.
Speaker 3: Just you get used to putting up with it a little bit like, yeah, he's probably we can probably keep in mind this for another hour before we have to change it is going to do another one anyway. The thing is, as I explained yesterday, we're all connected with four houses on the street with this sewage line. So when we were blocked yesterday, we were the first house to get blocked, but it would have slowly blocked our next door neighbor and their neighbor and would.
Speaker 4: Become your problem, would have been your neighbour's problem at some point.
Speaker 3: Yes, effect yeah, our neighbors said that it happened about five years ago before we lived in the house, and because we're downhill from the other properties. We find out that something's blocked first, and then they all slowly get blocked.
Speaker 4: So what is it all your pipes interconnection and there's one kind of giant tank. Yes, then all your waist goes into.
Speaker 3: No, then it shoots out into the system that goes. I don't have no idea where it goes where.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know where it goes. I presume it all just goes. When I flush a toilet, I hope it goes past Patsy's house or into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it does go to where is that?
Speaker 4: A bit?
Speaker 5: It goes to the treatment plant.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it eventually goes into the system underneath the street, but it goes into this pit in my neighbor's backyard before it all go down one tube and out to wherever. So I thought that because it was I was unblocking a problem that would have been for all four houses. Maybe we would share the cost of the emergency plumber who came out on Sunday, which, by the way, four figures four.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course on Sunday, five hours on Sunday, and.
Speaker 3: All the tools he bought, the truck he bought fair enough?
Speaker 4: Was he challenging you pocha and the truck called that one two hundred, but I didn't get that one out. I called it hundred anyway.
Speaker 3: I texted my neighbor last night, No, actually the night before. So now it's been about thirty six hours.
Speaker 5: And this is not a discussion you want when you're new to the name.
Speaker 4: No, no, because it's about money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I say, I said, Hey, Jeff, as you know, we're all sharing.
Speaker 4: A discrimation mirk or Connor. After Hey, Jeff, No, I tried, Jeff, you should have sung it don't know funny Jackie White parody song. He Jeff, don't take a sad.
Speaker 3: I said, because he's lived there for more than twenty years and he knows that the houses have had problems in the past. I said, how in the past, how have you divided up the cost of that's something like this? Nothing for thirty six hours now.
Speaker 5: Hasn't responded, It hasn't responded.
Speaker 4: I do not trust Jeff's for two f's.
Speaker 3: So what now what do I do? I don't want to have to go and do say Jeff, I know, I look, this text message has been sitting in your phone now for two days. What's your answer?
Speaker 4: You've got two choices here. You either do go around and have you know, a constructed conversation, or you send you a message today going have you had a chance ever think about this?
Speaker 3: I there's an option three as well, and.
Speaker 4: Not ignore it.
Speaker 3: Yeah no Jack, No, Jack, non suffered.
Speaker 4: The poo will build up, jacket will come back upstream at some point. That's not a confrontation. I just don't turn into confrontation. Just send it Bankstrom and put it back on him, going, hey, have your a chance to ever think about it?
Speaker 3: Very well and truly in his court? Everybody knows what text messages you don't. You don't do two in a row.
Speaker 4: Really don't do what you do? You're you're good at sort.
Speaker 5: Of you know what I would do? I would No, I would put.
Speaker 3: A turn on his doorstead what more of these.
Speaker 7: About?
Speaker 4: While you're doing it.
Speaker 5: In his shoe box? I would like to know where I stood legally before I started.
Speaker 4: Turning up with a judge saying that I serve this this you've you've been served. But I would want to know do this fourth way.
Speaker 5: I would want to know who's liable, Like, where does it stand? Who should pay? Is there someone that can give you advice.
Speaker 4: Don't there's not some sort of sewage ombers mean? Actually that proper is This is.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian, I agree with pats Jack needs so listener, Jack should find it where he stands legally before chapter's name go to the council. He ain't doing that. The person who drew that little map that he mentioned yesterday may not have had a clue what they were talking about. You reckon, or maybe the neighbor, actually the neighbors actually drew the diagram. Trust nobody, Jack Kareny can't walk through life like that. Come on another one here. Patsy is dead right, always is. Check who is libel? Could end up being the water authority?
Speaker 3: But who do you call? What lawyer?
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 3: You see lots of law like injury lawyers, accident lawyers. I never see poo busting lawyers.
Speaker 4: But it'd be a property right thing, would it?
Speaker 5: I guess maybe the property council of I'll have a look and all.
Speaker 4: I always think of the situation this, what would an adult do?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 4: Google it? Why can't there be a thing like ask jeeves? Ask adults?
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian o Carl Show Podcast two.
Speaker 4: Eas tomorrow them. We don't fully have a cast, we don't fully have a script. We've got one song, we need three more. We're putting on our own musical for you. So if you are back in the day at school, if you didn't let me pass the audition for your high school play, or you didn't even go for the audition, this is for you. It's a do over. It is a high school play, but for grown ups. Forget about Grease. We have our own one Grousey musical setting the ages here in Australia and you can be in it.
Speaker 6: Grousy no work, not what you heard. It's a barony, folly reason.
Speaker 8: It's not a failure. The casting, even.
Speaker 4: Auditions are four losers. Pick your own part at the moment, Jack your boy, how many Dannies do we have? How many Sandy?
Speaker 3: We have four Dannies? We have four Sandy's two rizzos Kiki.
Speaker 4: All right, So here's where we are at the moment. Over the weekend, one of you really wanted to be one of the five Dannies. A guy called Bobby who actually can sing, He actually wrote and recorded his own as an audition hopelessly devoted to booze. Here's a bit of it.
Speaker 10: Now, Mustard, please gone drive. Since you took my last gold.
Speaker 7: Man, I'm full blue?
Speaker 10: How homelessly thoo?
Speaker 4: This is amazing high skill level, right, So Bobby is going to be obviously one of the Danny's. However, there's another line in the song which gives an opportunity today for the only auditions we're going to have, Patsy. You see a lot of theater where do they put like there's always a sad moment. It's like a transition in a musical, isn't it, where it's normally someone on their knees cleaning a floor. I've only seen a couple of firm us because right but they're doing someone goes, this is not the life farm. And that's the interval when it.
Speaker 2: All comes way through and then you come out elated because the story picks up in the end.
Speaker 4: Right. So do you think Bobby doing his hopefully devoted to boost that's you ad at the end of the first.
Speaker 5: Half, definitely, or we're gonna have an interval?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we have to all right. So there's a line in the song where he talks about a seagull. But mate, can't you see.
Speaker 8: That's seagull nick my goom sack too.
Speaker 4: Now, obviously, if Andrew Lloyd Webber was producing this, he go, wait, this can be a key dramatic moment. Let's have a human being that seagull. It runs from the back at the back of the theater. Everyone's like, what's going on here? And suddenly before he even says this line, but made we see what's happening. Before Bobby does the singer for.
Speaker 8: Attagonist, that's seagull nicks.
Speaker 3: My goo sack.
Speaker 4: Now whoever plays a seagull takes the goon off, you know, to applause. But obviously boy Pobbly there falls to his knees, crying, curtain falls and the first half standing O. What we need then is there's two things we said yesterday. We need someone who could make the sea gut outfit. Luckily we've had someone who's prepared to do this, called Sue Christiana went off of my services to make the grouse seagull costumes for the I don't think we need several. By the way, we have got time. I could do as many as you need. I don't mind. Want is to have at home, Christiana, A little about me. My high school production and choir were out of bounds to me because I had no voice and no talent, told to me by every teacher. See still, so we're hearing a lot of this. It's awful fast all through life. While one of my kids was amazingly talented new musical theater. Who knows where she got that from? Maybe the butcher. Anyway, I sewed. I sewed and created costumes for six years for her and the whole cast and their productions. So, Christian, I'd love to do this. I've got lots of idea how to make the Seagut outfit really look amazing, involving cosplay foam. You work a lot with cosback. Come on, it loves cosplay, it do, said, dressed up as Kevin Sheedy the Weekend of It. Love to his wife is Kevin Sheedy. But that is not our business because play Sheedy, I think he calls it. Anyway, Look, Christian, I'd love to do this. Or ask him aturn is, can I be one of the Sandys in the production. I would love to take part in this suit. Yes, you can be one of the Sandys. Now we do have spots for a couple of ex of Danny's.
Speaker 11: Hey, Christian, I really want to be part of Grouse and Musical and would love to be the angel in Grouse and Musical. One hundred kilos on board on caverning tarts, love to wear a blue sing lit up on stage with you guys and seeing.
Speaker 12: Beauty school trappers.
Speaker 11: No graduation day for you, you better watcher, So please consider me for the role.
Speaker 4: Love you talk to me, Tim, You've got a part of it. That's great.
Speaker 3: What about the boys?
Speaker 4: Actually a really really good voice, Tim, we need you. You can be one of the Dannies. What about John here by Christians?
Speaker 12: John here.
Speaker 6: Danny.
Speaker 11: I'll give you a couple of bars of more voice if you like.
Speaker 4: So here we go.
Speaker 13: I got you.
Speaker 14: They're most applying and bun Lew in control CAUs.
Speaker 12: Yes a Plaian, it's a lottifying hope. That's good enough for you and h good luck to meet, very.
Speaker 4: Very good as well, Johnny boy. So later on the morn they we're going to open up the lines. You can be in it. You can be the seagull. You need to audition to be the seagull. It's going to be the only audition we.
Speaker 1: Do the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian, how do we get tickets for Grousey Musical? I think your two main characters, if it's your version of Grease set here in the eighties called Grousey Musical, should be Mandy and Randy. Adam, miss that's a good idea, Adam, Thank you very much. All ideas very much needed and welcome at the moment. Five to seven Gold one oh four point three Christian O'Connell show. Yesterday, I chanced upon this place and I saw a packet of chips that when I was ten and eleven were my favorite thing to have. They're called Monster much. They're normally only sold in the UK, and I don't know how they made it here, many thousands of miles away in Melbourne, but I brought a packet and I was sat in my kite. You know sometimes you snapple something in the guy you kin'dt even wait to get home, and I was transported out to being ten years old eating these things called monster munch pickled onion flavor. It's not even a particularly nice thing to eat. They're actually too sour and actually, like what these are, they're aggressive as a ten year old, but still sometimes in love it's a prickly joy sometimes anyway, I may be fifty, but I'll never be too old for a packet of pickled onion monster munch. I was so happy. I'm never too old for a packet of these chips. What would it be for you, Patsy? What do you hope you're never too old for? Well?
Speaker 5: You know, I still like getting tucked in at night in bed.
Speaker 9: I do.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The love God, Yes, the love God will go and tuckwards in and then he'll come and tuck me and I love it and it gives me tuck me in.
Speaker 5: I just love it.
Speaker 2: Just make sure that every things, you know, all the sheets and the dunis in the perfect spot.
Speaker 4: But you're touched and you like, you know, when you go into a get in a hotel bed and it's too tight.
Speaker 3: They're way too tight. The first thing I do is kick the sheets.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, exactly that. And sometimes it's you have to get your partner and kick at the same time because you're like tracked in there. Otherwise it feels like you're sort of being faxed to yourself. You've been fed into toy story. When they're all going let healthy.
Speaker 5: You know no he doesn't.
Speaker 12: Just right.
Speaker 2: It's so cute and I fit of sleep if he tucks me in, and on the weekend, if I have a nana nap to catch up, he will tuck me in through the day as well.
Speaker 4: Love that forehead.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's absolutely a kiss.
Speaker 4: And then turn the light off.
Speaker 5: The slight goes off. That's so good, sweet dream.
Speaker 4: See tomorrow when the door gets closed, he's not allowed in the bedroom. We have to creep back in two hours later when you're asleep.
Speaker 13: No one.
Speaker 5: He's got the TV on?
Speaker 4: So is it the TV?
Speaker 5: And Bolt Christ already?
Speaker 4: Ill never be too old for Andrew Bolt all that wisdom, Jackie boy, what do you hope you're never too old for?
Speaker 3: Mine is jelly? And I know I'll never get sick of jelly. I loved it as a kid, and now the even last week, excited to give Gordy his ur jelly. Yeah, went to the supermarket, got some port wine aeroplane jelly. But by the time it's set he was already asleep for the night, because you've got to wait those four or five hours. So I ate the whole thing before he woke up.
Speaker 4: The next day. How did you feel sick?
Speaker 3: No, you can eat Jellie should be eating in one s.
Speaker 4: Yes, you're right, and you never how many times as a kid those hours went on longer than hours and they constant open that fridge. It's kind of a like, no, it's not the same if you have it, now, give me the jelly. Why now, in so much nanotechnology, can't they said it within like five minutes or something? All right? What do you hope you're never too old for? Give us a call?
Speaker 1: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: What do you hope you'll never be too old to enjoy? Christian? I hope I'm never too old to get excited to go to the animal nursery at the Melbourne Show. That's from Kylie. You've got a lovely couple of his head. When Gordon gets a bit older, you tend to he's petting zoos. Right, you go and buy like some animal feed and you go and feed the goats. You I never thought you could have so much fun just feeding a goat because they want to do it again and again and go back. But it is ticklish, right, and you forget how lovely it is to be tickled slightly by an animal or human as an adult now you don't get so much tickling in your life. The tickling years are over right, and they should be. But when you have a young kid, you get to re experience so much of the child of joy you've forgotten about.
Speaker 3: I think I took him too early to one of those places. We went to Series in Brunswick, which had a load of chickens, and the chickens made him cry, just because there were too many of them.
Speaker 4: They're aggressive, aren't they. They swarmed. They're peggy as well, and feeding a goat is a nice tickling sensation on your hand. They've got big old leathery tongue. An that's too much detail over chickens. Always jack always right, your all number nine hundred, all right? So what do you what? Will you never be too old for Jackie Boy and jelly for you? Any flavor, strawberry, raspberry.
Speaker 3: Any flavor. They're all good. And Patty just said to.
Speaker 4: Me, lacing it, spicing it for something.
Speaker 2: Just get some like low sugar lemonade and replace it with the water when you're making it out.
Speaker 4: You don't use low sugar anything. Absolutely, you're not low sugar. No, she's pouring it more in.
Speaker 3: I mean, jelly's already pretty sweet enough. Does it really need lemonade instead of water?
Speaker 2: It does, because then when you eat it, it's like a sherbet sort of texture. It's beautiful.
Speaker 4: Yeah. My mum used to put not low sugar but actual fool sugar diabetes lemonade in it. And it does taste. It does taste great.
Speaker 12: It's good.
Speaker 4: All right, So Patsy is you is being tucked in at night? Dave? Good morning, morning guys, morning Dave. What do you hope You're never too old for what to enjoy?
Speaker 15: I'll never get too old for teddy beer biscuits, Dave?
Speaker 4: Everyday thing, weekends, how often.
Speaker 15: Every day, every single every single day, buy their eight packs a week?
Speaker 4: You are keeping that business going?
Speaker 15: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 3: Do they still do the chocolate coated ones?
Speaker 9: They do.
Speaker 15: They've got the chocolate ones. They've got obviously the tiny Tennison stuff, but there's nothing quite like the original, just the normal baby Yeah.
Speaker 4: I agree. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: We used to keep a biscuit tin on top of the range hood so that we couldn't get it on can't reach it, and my brother I learned to scale the pantry climb across shelves.
Speaker 4: Catman, you've got climbing roads and crampons. Dave, thank you very much, so mate, you got someone else to say, Dave?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I actually keep the tivy bears in a sealed container on top of the free can't get them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, see, you don't anyone else getting them. You have possums getting up there or anything. All right, Dave, thanks very right. You have a good day. Deborah.
Speaker 14: Hi, guys, how are you?
Speaker 4: And Deborah?
Speaker 7: What do you want?
Speaker 14: You're never too old for hope, I'm never too old for an Easter egg sandwich?
Speaker 4: Was that chocolate and a sandwich? Yeah?
Speaker 16: The best, the best.
Speaker 14: You get a fresh piece of bread, real butter, crash up the Easter egg on top, another piece of bread with butter, and he squished it all down, so the butter is in like grouse and you easy.
Speaker 4: Write that line down in like grouse needs to be in grouse to musical and Debra, how.
Speaker 16: Often are you have in this and Easter?
Speaker 14: It's a treat. My father who's eighty eight, still has one with us. He introduced all kids and now the grandkids do it too.
Speaker 3: Do you have to get the hollow eggs or the little solid ones.
Speaker 17: Do know the hollowed egg and it's got to be a nice chocolate.
Speaker 4: Good quality chocolate. And then are you to help break it down because some of those bigger chocolates. Now, are you putting like a fist on it and crunching it down like that or a roll again?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 14: No, no, just crush it down with your hand.
Speaker 16: Yeah, all right, it's for.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Can we cancel this song? What's like some creepy guy in the nightclub or creepy uber drive you in your ear? I talk talk to you, all right, mate, zero stars. This is a terrible, turgid crime against music and humanity. Five years I've been here, no one's ever said, hey, I really woke up this morning. I really feel like they're real McCoy and talk talk at Top. Who is this? Stop calling talk Top? I talk to you. If you went out to a woman in the office and went I talked, I talk to you, you've been five or taken into humans. Cancel the Realm of Coy and that song. No more team, We're not playing anyone going on strike? All right. It's seventeen minutes past seven. Christbone, never to old for the stories, of rod Dahl. Yeah, Tim Minchin's Matilda is so good? And what do I see over the weekend? Where's Anderson's directed? A couple of road DALs short stories? Hendydy come about? Henry Cummerbatch is in now one of them? Case of Henry Sugar, wondrous story. Yeah, that's it. Yes, you tell Rio and I we appreciate Roll, appreciate Roll. We appreciate Roll. Now have you read the short stories of Roll Rio? You know the one I'm talking about is? Well, have you seen it?
Speaker 3: I haven't seen us. The wondrous story of Henry Sugar.
Speaker 4: Not Henry coming much and his brother they've got his cheap brother, Hem's Worth. It's Barry hems Worth. They've got It's the hem as Worth. Chris, No, Barry Neil, it's one. There are distant cousins. Yeah, it's very good. It's only about twenty five minutes, Chris, and I'll never be too old to lick the beta when making a cake, Benji, you're right.
Speaker 3: Better than eating the actual cake.
Speaker 4: Yes, is best. Cindy, what do you hope You're never too old to enjoy? Mate?
Speaker 16: Christian?
Speaker 18: How you doing? I'm never told to enjoy a good old pull my finger joke. The other day and my adult nephew with a disability came in and did the pull my finger joke and it went down the tree. She was mortified, but he loved it.
Speaker 4: That's what I get the fill Insinda, even on your deathbed, you know, as the doctor's.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the question. You know, Carl Show.
Speaker 4: Podcast Destiny is calling the show forward to two weeks tomorrow when Courns go up on our very own musicool. Now, you're probably thinking that behind the scenes, they're probably not telling us this. Behind the scenes, there's a script they've been rehearsing, they've been practicing. I promise you what we hear on air is as flimsy as this is at the moment, and I'm starting to realize that it actually is quite a to get everything together in the next two weeks. I'm chatting to even Mike Infuna of the team that are going to put the script together, and they're like professionals. There've been a lot of different things, and they've written lots of things, and they're professionals. They're working really hard to get the script ready, you know, And I now realize that they their stress, and I got off the phone too. I was thinking, damn it, you know. I mean the pros take like two or three years, and not one of these shows together. We've only got two weeks. What am I talking about? Talking about our very own high school play we're doing for you if you never got a speaking part when you were a kid, sit here in the eighties. We're bringing Greece to America, to Australia and it's called Grouse the Musical.
Speaker 3: Grousy.
Speaker 1: No work is not what you heard.
Speaker 6: It's a barony, folly resets.
Speaker 8: It's not a failure. The casting even not tissue.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much to everyone who's joining us to make this and to be in it overnights, even though that we've been saying for the Danny's and Sandy's just call up be it. But Tim, Tim is auditioning on his phone.
Speaker 11: Hey, Christian, I really want to be part of Grouse and Musical and would love to be the angel in Grouse and Musical and one hundred kilos on board on caverning Tartores. Love to wear a blue sing lit up on stage with you guys and.
Speaker 12: Sing beauty school trappers.
Speaker 4: New graduation day for you.
Speaker 11: You better watcher, So please consider me for the role.
Speaker 4: Love you talk to him obviously he's in.
Speaker 3: It's beautiful, not just in.
Speaker 4: That's his scene, that is his scene, it's yours, sir. We have got so many great listeners. We know this every day. We hear from you every day with his stories and then the time where so I didn't realize there was so much singing talent out there that needs have his voice on the stage. And two his sime Bobby is another one like Tim that really wanted to be a danny and there's so much so he really wanted to demand and get our attention. He wrote his own song over the weekend for Grounds to Musical, recorded it and sent it in This is amazing. Hopelessly devoted Taboose. I know, I'm just a blow.
Speaker 8: Who's flip flopped, lost my tongue and my ski.
Speaker 7: To But mate, can't you see that seagull nicked my goom.
Speaker 10: Sack too, home blessly devoted.
Speaker 13: To Booze.
Speaker 10: Now Master, he's gone dry since you took my last cody.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I'm so.
Speaker 8: I'm hopelessly de tho.
Speaker 10: I'm hopelessly dead.
Speaker 8: Too.
Speaker 10: I'm hopelessly devoted.
Speaker 4: To That guy's name is Bobby Basca and he's just a listener, but he is so talented. He's obviously one of the five tone. This is a standing ovation. This is what's gonna happen on Gore on the night Cone Drops and of Act one.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: All right, so here's where you come in. In that beautiful song Writtman song by Bobby, there's this line about that seagull that's so beautiful. But mate, can't you see.
Speaker 8: That seagull nicked my gool sact.
Speaker 4: Now? He just thought that's a great line that he's written.
Speaker 7: There.
Speaker 4: It's a moment for hi drama and like hilarity to ensue. We need you to be the seagull. We have a lady called Sue who's gonna make you an actual seagull outfit involving actual feathers. Why's she gonna get them from it? She going out go around, going out into country vict Joy looking for feathers in cosplay. Fine, but anyway, she's prepared. Sue is already on board. She's going to make the outfit. I see that they the seagull. Whoever is the seagull? Starts like if you've seen the lion King. They come from behind the audience.
Speaker 3: Oh that's good, come down the center.
Speaker 4: Yes, start and they start picking up speed safely, let's go. But they start picking up. They start to flap the wings. As Bobby starts to sing this line, they're already making their way into stage with you, ordience, see the comedy coming. Bobby's got his back turned to the seagull doesn't know what's happening. But mate, can't you see.
Speaker 8: Sea gulls?
Speaker 4: Stage swoops in the goombag grouse the music. We'orry back after this interval. All right, so we need you to be the seagull. So what do we want is a big noisy person who can can you do a bird town? Yeah, Patsy, how would that sound? No, it is like that. That is so damn good.
Speaker 7: I love that you.
Speaker 4: We didn't even tell Patsy were going to come into her. I thought she might be like rehearsing the news or something. She had that chamber like suddenly it's on carp in traffic. She would just do that like it's always just to go wow, wow, that is the bar. That is that's it, and that's what we're looking for.
Speaker 1: The Christian Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 4: So for our high school musical that we're putting on in two weeks time, it's a do over for people like me who never got a speaking part back for their high school play. We haven't been doing auditions. We've been saying, pick your own character in our very own version of Greece that we're sitting here in the eighties calling Grouse the Musical. So there is an AUDITIONO only for one thing, and that's to be the seagull that gets mentioned in this song written by Bobby who is going to be one of the Dannies.
Speaker 8: That's seagulls licks my gooon sack.
Speaker 4: I mean, can we release hopelessly devoted to Booze as a separate single. It could be the summer hit, all right, So we need to have auditions and to be the seagull. Let's got a dean. First of all, Good morning Dean, morning Christian. Here you going mate, I'm good Dean. So you fasty joining the cast of Grouse and Musical.
Speaker 12: I would love to I'd love to be the gal. I used to be a professional diver, so I've had plenty of experience with the seagulls.
Speaker 4: How So, because obviously you are I guessing you're if you're a professional diver, you're under the water.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but when you come up from under the water, they were on top of the water. And yeah, when you scare them, they kind of leave their mark on your helmet.
Speaker 16: Did you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Soundspatful? All right, well, let's not do it on thatty seagulls, that big old beat. You need every bit of it. You kind of bit pecked off. Now, Dean, let's hear your impression. Let's focus, of course on theater. And Dean, are you going to do your impression of a seagull? Most definitely, thank you, and Dean, that's very powerful. Once more, please, that is very good, a really really really good one. That is it might be enough, Dean. All right, stare there, Dino, and we won't even have to give him a microphone.
Speaker 3: I'm hearing there with.
Speaker 4: This shredded helmet. Stuart, Good morning, Good morning, Christian. Now Stuart, tell us what happened back in the day. Will you in your high school play?
Speaker 19: No, I mad table attempts at playing the baritones. That's right, and I mean very bloody for you. So no, I've never really in a never been in any sort of stuff for our.
Speaker 4: This is the time, all right, So Seagulls.
Speaker 19: Now, both my parents grew up in Williamstown and we used to the football all the time.
Speaker 16: We stay on football club the Seagulls, and.
Speaker 19: I think I can do a pretty good impression of one.
Speaker 4: All right, we're all yours.
Speaker 19: Do you mind if just a quick sip of water?
Speaker 16: First?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, you do that pro? This is I like it.
Speaker 16: And oh, oh.
Speaker 4: Stuart you are the was so good.
Speaker 3: I thought I was by the sea.
Speaker 4: Stewart, that was so good. And water pro, you knew needed to take a moment, take a knee for you, which is a glass of water. So will we have to have as a rider a glass of a glass of water water Stewart's water backstage, and we'll have to.
Speaker 3: Have somebody to feed to him because he'll have his wings on.
Speaker 4: Through the beak. Stuart, could we possibly trouble you once more for that amazing audition? Now that's got you in the grousy musical for the seagull Okay, I cannot wait for this show. All right, Stewart, you're on board. Good on you.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Whenever you speak to someone who loves their job. It does something to you when you hear it. I'm telling you, I don't know what it is. A couple of weeks ago I was talking it is when there. It really was a couple of weeks ago. It's when the d s were in the finals, so it's quite a few weeks ago. Despite Stephen May thinking that we almost won the premiership, it was quite a few weeks ago. And I was chating to someone on the phone to get my tickets to actually go and see the D's in the finals take on the Pies. It was a young kid who was an assistant scout, but he was apping out taking my money for the tickets when I was chatting to him. Right. He loved his job of being an assistant scouts. So we'd go out the country Victoria at the weekend and watch under sixteens under eighteen's games, hoping to discover the next Clayton Oliver or Petraga. And he had so much joy and passionate about it. When I got on the phone, it renewed my vigor and enjoyment of what I do. And I have a job I deeply, deeply love, but there is something infectious. We then did phone calls do you love your job? And we had these calls and they were incredible. They did something with so many of you I know for you me emails that it may it just retuned your appreciation for what we have in life, sometimes not what it could be or what it is. And so this morning we want to ask you again do you love your job? And if you do, just give us a call nine one O four three. You would chatting to someone the other day really enjoys that job.
Speaker 3: This plumber who unblocked our sewers came over on a Sunday and he's climbing into a pit of gunky water and I said to him, sorry, we got you out on a Sunday to get into this poop. And he said, he's like, this is the kind of work I want to get into. I do mostly the stuff I do is co rcual plumbing, but this is what I love.
Speaker 4: Is amazing. You can find joy meaning in that.
Speaker 3: It goes to me. It's the same way people get satisfied popping pimples when I unblocking dry.
Speaker 4: Pimple popper. Yeah, the release of something unblocking it. I guess, all right, So do you love your Job? Nine four one four one O four three give us a call. We'll take a stories next. This is the Christian o'connells Show podcast seventeen seven, minutes past eight and seventeen. Put those together and you get not what the time is now? I did that because I know a lot of kids have got exams at the moment. It's good for them to do some arithmetic. And I'm just like a service I'm providing ready to years five, six, seven, and eight.
Speaker 3: You never gave the answer seventeen seven, it's.
Speaker 4: Actually eight minutes past stay it's the answer, all right here live radio. All right, do you love your job? Because actually has a grown up it's one of the hardest things in the world. And actually to find work that is good for us, some good for the world that makes us happy. Because going through a lot of my sixteen and nineteen year old daughters where now on TikTok on Instagram. I see it on my feeds as well on social media. There's a word that ten years ago wasn't even spanning around purpose. You've got to find a purpose in life. It's actually a really intimidating words.
Speaker 3: Actual pressure, especially the sixteen year old.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't know what that even means. And I'm lucky to do this. But purpose, what did you come to Earth for? What do you? I don't know if it was playing nickel wack songs. I don't enjoy doing this. I think people enjoy. Hopefully that's enough. The most small thing is finding what that you actually enjoy that actually just it just makes you happy when you do it. That's what we want to hear about today. Do you love your job? Does it give you deep joy and satisfaction? Forget about purpose and meaning? They're really hard, tricky, big words, and I think for kids these days, honestly, my kids are like they're overthinking. It was like paralyzed.
Speaker 3: Especially think of the job you have to get as a sixteen year old. For me, I was working at the cinema. That's not my life purpose. This is why I came here to Earth to rip the tips for.
Speaker 4: All? Right, So do you love your job? If you do, pick up the phone today and tell us them all about it, it does something to everyone listening just hearing your joy. It is as contagious and infectious, and we need that. On a Wednesday or hump day Wednesday, no hump down this show nine four one four one o four three. Good morning Matt, Morning, Christian, Jack and Pats.
Speaker 11: How are we all?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 7: We do that?
Speaker 4: So Matt, what do you do mate that you love? Guys?
Speaker 17: I'm the customer service manager for Australian wheelchair manufacturer called Magic Mobility, and my job is phenomenal. I work retail for fifteen years prior to starting with these guys and it has been the most rewarding, most welcome change I could possibly have made with my life. The last three years with these guys has been phenomenal. Every day customers are grateful. You know, we make differences to people's lives.
Speaker 16: It's just awesome.
Speaker 4: This is amazing because actually you are. I bet you see every single day that what you do in your team, what they make, is going to change somebody's every single.
Speaker 17: Day, every single day.
Speaker 4: Yep, Matt, I love the passion. I love the joy you've gone.
Speaker 3: So, Matt, what is your job to pair the person with the perfect wheelchair?
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 17: So, we're manufactured motorized wheelchairs and we've got a team, a sales team that do all the scripting and fittings and consults for all the clients. Here and in Victoria were worldwide as well now but my actual role is heading up customer service, coordinating, servicing spare parts. I'm just liazing with customers, making sure everything's going well.
Speaker 4: For you're someone who's just been an asset to whatever job you do. I can just tell chatting to you and tell me this, what was a big change and why do you go from working in retails really really hard.
Speaker 17: Fifteen years in the automotive retail and it happened that I've got a phone call from my now manager who you said, have you had enough? And I said, yes, I have you seen come play with us? So that's how it happened.
Speaker 4: Wow, and what you just that day? That phone call?
Speaker 12: That was it?
Speaker 1: You're off?
Speaker 4: Yep, big move, well done?
Speaker 17: Yeah, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: I love this. So it's Magic Mobility and how can people find you? Just magicmobility dot com dot a you Where are you?
Speaker 17: We're in Casby in the Caribean Business Park and you can find us on our website www dot magic moobility dot com.
Speaker 11: Dot are you?
Speaker 4: Matt? It's a joy talking to you. Thank you very much for what you and your team do as well.
Speaker 17: Thanks guys, have a great day.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Do you love your job? If you do, we want to hear from you this morning, share your passion and joy on nine four one four one o four three. It's got to Celia. Now, Good morning Celia, Good morning Christin.
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good Celia. So what do you do that you love so much? Celia?
Speaker 16: I am a high school teacher and what years are you doing?
Speaker 9: I teach you eleven and twelve, but I'm head of teaching and learning, so I look after from foundation to year twelve of the curriculum.
Speaker 4: What a beautiful Scottish accent you have. How long have you been in Australia You've hung on to it.
Speaker 9: Well, Christian, we have been in Asralia twenty nine years and I have been teaching for thirty five years.
Speaker 4: Wow, what a life of service. Well done and thank you.
Speaker 16: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So I think when I heard you this morning talking about that young assistant scout, that really resonated with me. I have kept doing this job for thirty five years because of this week. This is the week that all of the year twelves across Victoria finished. So you see these beautiful young people and what they have become, and forget you forget the terrible year nine, you forget the friendship breakups. In year seven. You see them coming into their chapel service this afternoon, their final assembly tomorrow afternoon, and then our celebration day on Friday. And that's what makes me come back every single January.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, this is so magical. When I was going through my daughter last year, year twelve, and I saw there's a teacher like you who have been there quite a few years, days streaming down her face of joy because she's been on the journey of the last couple years. Because actually us mums and dads are there for a bit of the journey, but we hand them over to you for quite a lot of hours, and so you look after them and you see more of than than we do sometimes in those different environments, in those breaking aparts, those falling aparts, and when they really feel that the edge of themselves and you put them back together again. It is such a special thing you do. Year twelve is an incredible intense journey for kids, and they couldn't do it alone. They really need well people like you. Celia on n Beerhalf of all the mums and Dad's listening right now. Who are going through year twelve at the moment it is a big year. They really need all the support around them. So, Celia, what a great person you are on big heart and soul.
Speaker 9: Oh, thank you so much, thank you so much. But I'm hopeful they've got another ten years in need to see another group of year twelves transition through.
Speaker 4: You need another one hundred years. Seriously, you know now we can live and extend life. You need to be made immortal.
Speaker 9: I don't think I can work time.
Speaker 4: I should be like highlander.
Speaker 9: I might try and do that for sale.
Speaker 4: And Celia, where do you teach?
Speaker 9: I teach at the beautiful Balcom Grammar School down in Martha.
Speaker 4: Yeah, beautiful place down there. You're a legend, Celia, thank you very much all the work you do with so many kids over the years, and you will have the next couple years as well. Good on you.
Speaker 9: Thank you, thank you so much, and really enjoy the sure guy.
Speaker 4: Thanks your thanks. So let's go to Wow. Let's get an ash morning, Ash Morening Christian, I'm good buddy, and are you seeing like a cheerful soul? What do you do Ash that you love oh sure.
Speaker 16: Donuts Donuts a Nigal market. So yeah, we we we see some characters, don't they.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I bet you do. But the thing is right, whenever you whatever mood you're in or how you arrive getting your donut, when you have the donut, it just changes you no matter what's going on. It's just like an instant little reset, isn't it Just having a great donut?
Speaker 16: Absolutely? I mean you you get people come up, we get people come in from you know, wa and Queensland and stuff and they'll take two dozen home with them because they don't have them there. So yeah, to be able to make people's day, it's just brilliant, put a smile on people's face. It it's all about.
Speaker 3: That's what I love about a donut van in a market or at the football is like you're encouraged to buy at least six.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, it's not a one thing is that it's not enough.
Speaker 16: No one's ever enough.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 4: And so what is the name of the business.
Speaker 16: It's Dandy Donuts. We've been around for about sixty odd years so we're a bit of an institution in Dandy or Wow. Yeah, it's gone a second generation now, so it's Yeah. A lot of grandparents and parents come in and tell the story of when they were children and they used to come in.
Speaker 4: With their parents.
Speaker 16: That's so yeah, Yeah, it's fantastic here.
Speaker 4: Do you think we're every bit of persuade you guys to come here to Richmond and just fire up one morning?
Speaker 16: Look? I wouldn't be absolutely I think so. I think we will be able to do that.
Speaker 4: So we should do a donut good way for listeners.
Speaker 3: Yes, you can just come and pick up yours.
Speaker 4: Now you don't do it for free, We'll pay you. But we should give away donuts to listeners. You can and obviously we'll take the first batch just to check the quality control and say it's very good donuts on a Friday. Is this a gift? Isn't it?
Speaker 16: Absolutely? Look, we'd be happy to come down and.
Speaker 4: Let's talk after nine o'clock with dandy donuts. But Ash, thanks for giving us a call mate, Love.
Speaker 16: It more than welcome, Have a fantastic.
Speaker 4: And you Bob, good morning, Hello, Bob, good morning, Welcome to the show. So why do you love your job?
Speaker 7: What do you do?
Speaker 4: Bob?
Speaker 13: Well, Christian, I work with my brother and his business is called Wee Care funeral transfers. So we transfer people that have passed away, and we take them from maybe home or from hospital or from a nursing home, and we take them on their last journey to the funeral home.
Speaker 4: Well hopefully there's a couple more journeys after that. Don't want my last one just being down to sunching a rest, it does. I hope it doesn't end there. But I understand what you mean. But you really are that is a I mean, you're you're a real frontier going into people's homes. Who are you know for that to happen? One incredible thing to try and be a kind soul in that moment.
Speaker 13: Oh thank you, Yes, I found it. Well. I work with my brother as well, and so it's a real joy to work together. We call that quality time, you know, and it's we were very humbled by the families and that they allow us to look after their loved one. And it's a family decide that they like to stay in the room with us while we prepare their loved one. That's okay too. I think I did one transfer where there was like seventeen people in the room, so, you know, and then a really beautiful, joyous thing is when we go to some nursing homes, we have a guard of honor where the staff stand on either side of the hallway.
Speaker 4: Music.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's a it's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 4: Christian m oh, what a way to what a way to live your life and to actually put heart and soul into that. That's incredible. It's such an intimate thing. I can only imagine what that's like to go into that and they're really trusting you with someone who means so much to them, and they're really suffering, so they must really trust you and your brother.
Speaker 13: Yes, yeah, yeah, so look he obviously has a number of other staff as well, but when we work together, it's it's it's really joyous for me.
Speaker 20: Yeah, because I love it so much.
Speaker 4: Oh, Bob, this is incredibles beautiful Barbara. Now listen, Tommy, what is that? Because I know there are a lot of people listening. I want to know what is the name of the company if we ever need it in a couple of years, I've got that. I think she's trying to call right now to get that number. You could barely got a week.
Speaker 3: You should just paying book now.
Speaker 4: I'm going to put down deposit.
Speaker 19: It's a bit.
Speaker 13: Of a bit of a niche market, Christian. So it's called WEE Care Funeral Transfers.
Speaker 4: You know, it's very clear that you do care as well.
Speaker 13: Thank you very much. Well, it's my brother's business and he developed it and he's one of the best transfer businesses in Victoria.
Speaker 11: I love that.
Speaker 4: Enjoy talking to you, Barbara, and thank you for what you do you Andy brother.
Speaker 13: Right, thank you, Christian. It's been a pleasure to relate to you what we what we do together.
Speaker 4: To hear it.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian, I can confirm Dandy Donuts are the best. I drive two and a half hours to get them. I've been getting them since I was a kid, Claire somebody else testing you Christians, nothing meant than Dandy Donuts. And then morning Ash was just text me going Christian's actually from Dandy Donuts. I was just chatting to you earlier. I accidentally hung up in excitement. This is my number. Don't worry, We've got your number. Don't you hurry. We're coming like they're following the trail back closed Dandy Donuts. All right, let's take one more before Patsy's News and Time Waster It's always one about why you love your job? Do you love your job? Good morning Katie, Good morning, morning Katie. Welcome to the show. So what do you do that you love so much?
Speaker 20: Mate, Christian? I work with families of seeking premature babies. There's a peace support worker.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, how did you get into that?
Speaker 20: I had my twins born prematurely myself, so how are you coming about? They were born at thirty two weeks so years. I spent a few months in hospital and just remembering that how lonely it was, and I was quite scared. I had no idea of what was what was happening for us.
Speaker 4: You've ast have been terrifle because they're tiny, aren't that that age?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 20: Yeah, absolutely so Yeah. I started volunteering for a charity and then now I work for them. Although I don't see it as a job. I love what I do and being able to support families that are in hospital, some for a short time and some for a very long time.
Speaker 4: And all of this came from your own experience going through You wanted someone who was going to be in your situation to be helped.
Speaker 20: Yeah, I absolutely had no idea. I just was probably a bit naive thinking you have a baby and always good and phil you realize there is so many sick or unwell babies that are born every day across Australia. There's forty eight thousand a year that are born in Australia.
Speaker 4: I didn't know it was that high. Yeah.
Speaker 20: So we have stuff in different states across Australia doing this role, but from here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ah bet, you really love it. What's the name of the organization you work for.
Speaker 20: That's called Life's Twittle Treasures Foundation.
Speaker 4: What a beautiful name. It sums it up beautifully. It says it all, doesn't it?
Speaker 20: Its absolutely it does.
Speaker 7: Nice?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, nice, awesome, Katie, thank you very much for what you're doing. Thanks to call on the show.
Speaker 20: Thanks Christian, have a great day.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast on.
Speaker 4: The Time Waster Today Again. Tickers go and see Rivedance is back the twenty fifth anniversary of rivetands back in Melbourne next year Melbourne April, the sixth and seventh over Easter. Tickets are on sound now at Ticke Tech. You can win a pair with us on the Time Wastter Today. We celebrate and respect world primate preservation day. Preserve your primates. The fact is let them live, don't mean preserving them in a jar.
Speaker 3: Hey did you ever get to the end of the Tunbe documentary that you guys would love?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a tough watch joke, very good. A couple of before we get into monkey bands, Scientists are baffled by a spike in monkey attacks around the world. Japan, the US, Brazil, and Thailand have all fallen under the control of the monkeys. Why is it listening the newspaths they've all reported an unusual surge. Come on, guys, pay attention. Wake up people, this is not unusual. It's part of the big plan. Enough with the monkey around, they're making the big move, including a wild Brazilian chimpanzee, probably a black belt Brazilian jiu jitsu, who happed entire neighborhood in lockdown for seven hours. One monkey king like a Colin McGregor mad monkey. In twenty ten, Well you already went back through what's that page three on Google?
Speaker 3: The Brazilians are luck in their home as we speak.
Speaker 4: Oh, let's go throw back twenty ten. A troop of fifteen monkeys escaped to Zoom in Japan by using trees as catapults from five Major high as your friends. That is awesome, but afterwards its monkeys cannot resist like us with those dandy donuts. They cannot resist the lore of a packet of peanuts. What they looked them out with peanuts? A train of peanuts? Who can resist? Monkeys can't? All right, So we're looking for your monkey bands. Who is on stage? Purpose? Guys? We found our purpose? Who is on stage a monkey fest? I'll tell you who's on stage? Dave Grohl's got a band of gibbons. That's right. They're called the poof Lingers. They love to do it. Baboon five silver, Alanist Marmozette gold, Chimpanzee.
Speaker 3: Top SILVERA I've got big bits.
Speaker 4: Aape cis gold, chimp biscuit Gold's leave it them jack? What have you got? Monkey bands?
Speaker 3: Millie Grilly Oh.
Speaker 4: Midi Grilly Stradium with the gold then Mini is very good packing the peanuts for you.
Speaker 3: Banana del Ray.
Speaker 4: Oh he's upgraded to the tire, swinging on the tire.
Speaker 3: Also gold, the Little Gibbon Band no silver and Great Altie rock Band Mkakadaca.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah Gold. All right, what have you got their monkey bands? Who else is on stage at monkey Fest? Text him in four seventy five three one O four three. We're mark the next a brighter.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the question OCRL Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Turn them out, Today's time waster. We're looking for your Monkey band special show double Bass to come and see River Dance. It's back in Melbourne next easter. All right, Monkey and Mechanics Bronze, the Fighters gold and Andy Taylor swing gold. They love that swing Lemmer Sayer so the Leo Sayer Lemurser Bronze silver.
Speaker 21: Back chair Silba not the Beg's the bee Chipanzees.
Speaker 3: Gold.
Speaker 4: That's where it cool with me.
Speaker 21: The Kings King Kongs of Leam silver, Chimed one eighty two gold.
Speaker 4: Very good. Elliott and Bow would take about Gorilla Rice.
Speaker 3: Gold plus.
Speaker 4: That's very good, Tracy, that's brilliant. Gorilla Kwai silver. That's a lot of effort. That Kip Blink one eight pooh, I knew that wol make him laugh the most.
Speaker 21: Simeon and Goya Funk call too much gone on Bronze poo the Finger gold, come on, be better team, Come on?
Speaker 4: But what on they not? Roy Orbison, No no, no roy or Ba Boom.
Speaker 3: Bronze.
Speaker 4: I like it Who Flung Poo? The Who Flung Poo? Silver up Babooon streisand silver up Kenny Gibbons gold, You burn, Chimpanzee, you be Chimpanzee Bronze, Baboom, Mammilo silver, ape c ap D silver and Fleetwood Mandrill bronze. Yeah nice.
Speaker 3: Shouldn't you save those poo ones for the end? Yes, but let's give the rivedown tickets to Gorilla ives for Tracy.
Speaker 4: Yeah one on Tracy in swan Hill.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: On tomorrow's show, we're looking once more for your facts. Will be rating and grading your fants in What the Facts. If you've got a great fact for us, you can email me today Christian A Christian O'Connell dot com dot au team. What do you think of that? The single heaviest thing you've ever heard to lived or carry yesterday days down the road for me, there's been waiting out there and hard rubbish, one of those old fashioned you know, it's big, giant, big ass fighting cabinets like from an on office from like the seventies. It's been there for a couple of days and yes, I was walking the dogs and I saw that two lazies has obviously eyed it and't come back. And they had a little ute and they were trying to load it in the back right, and I said, you need a hand, and the three of us, she's this thing. This thing did not want to It was so what's hit it? In files of gold? It was so deceptively heavy, strange to my top three heaviest things I've ever had to move, Jackie Boar, what is the heaviest thing you've ever actually try? And shit?
Speaker 3: We bought a stone bath when we were doing there renovation in Coburg Beautiful. I thought the guys would bring it in. We've got some rule where they're only allowed to drop it at your front door.
Speaker 4: Oh that's really helpful. Gee, thanks team.
Speaker 3: It took four of us and a series of blankets and shifting it to just get it inside the house and then into place.
Speaker 4: But there's sometimes in a situation where you're carrying something or lifting it where you can't do the blanket shimmy move.
Speaker 3: Well, you've got to get up over they.
Speaker 4: By the way, when was the first time I recorded history someone thought of the genius idea of putting a blanket under something to move it along. Someone had to do that for the first Pyramids. It's the pyramids. That's what they got there, blankets, Egyptian rugs. They're still sell them.
Speaker 12: To this day.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show podcast